Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05,

Post by Kashi »

Gagan wrote:MSA didn't used to be the way he is. He was a realist once upon a time in history, and was nearly a hawk.
Are you sure? I believe it was posted somewhere in these fora that he organised some sort of fund raiser for Chinese soldiers during the 1962 war while he was in Cambridge and that led to some denial of clearance..
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

svenkat wrote:
This is what Shri Harpal Bector used to say in his blog.Not just MSA,even sane higher ups had to reassure the jittery corpse kammandus with their fingers on....

What a fall for the kammandu to share the table with a lowly MSA.That itself is an indication of power balance.MSAs and Kulkarnis are now equal equal to kasuris and kammandu.
Totally agree with you SVenkat saar. I too had similar thoughts. Mushy was a ruler of pak...an all powerful military dictator. MSA was not even a ruler of a small state. So, to that extent it shows fall in power of pak when they have to meet the MSA rather than the more powerful people.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Kashi wrote:
Gagan wrote:MSA didn't used to be the way he is. He was a realist once upon a time in history, and was nearly a hawk.
Are you sure? I believe it was posted somewhere in these fora that he organised some sort of fund raiser for Chinese soldiers during the 1962 war while he was in Cambridge and that led to some denial of clearance..
gagan ji, are you sure you are not mixing up names ?
ranjbe
BRFite

Post by ranjbe »

Kashi wrote:
Aiyyar was a bigwig in the Marxist society at Oxford. There was a Oxford classmate of his called Bhagat, who wrote a book attesting to this fact, and the fact that he solicited funds for the Chinese during the 1962 war. He also called MSA a 'a--hole' in the book - strong language at that time. Bhagat died in an unfortunate car accident in the 1980's(?). I read the book in a University library in USA - I do not know if it was banned in India. Maybe an older BRF member has some recollections of this.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Yes, it would appear that he has expressed his non wkk side on a few occasions. There are youtube videos to this effect, which I will try and find again.
I didn't think they were worth posting, to show the other side of this man, because his actions so much border on idiocy and he's deliberately indulging in these indefensible actions.

Yes, I am pretty sure, that there are many sides to such slimy characters. They have a side to please every possible political leaning and thought process. They just calculate what will get them the most limelight.

Just like CCFair has, through tremendous hardwork, humiliation, and risk to her self, created a niche in an area where no gora thought it worth their while to specialize in, so our MSA has chosen this niche area of WKK-ism, where he gets free travel, lodging, boarding, and I am sure, some pee-pee contact all paid for by the fauj-e-pak. Plus the man gets to have his picture in the papers, and posts here in BRF.

I think that's all there is to explain his actions. His ranting and raving is inconsequential to the larger foreign policy formulations of the government of india. Pak fauj is in a bind, and clutching at straws like MSA and Kulkarni to give some semblence of leverage to the abduls back home of ==.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I am sure that the fauj-e-pak spends a lot of moolah via the usual hawala channels to recruit these specimens from within India. I guess there must be a going rate for an MP or an MLA or a news personality, where they must get like a retaining fee, free jaunts etc, all for looking and talking like a dhimmi for the cameras.

Now what does this tell one about the affaj-e-pak? These actions are exactly what the kim-jongs, saddams, and other kabilaesque banana republic dictators did.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

One wonders why these loser netas only are captured in the affaj-e-pak net?
Because any upwardly mobile neta in India, who is doing good politically and in power has a well oiled gig for making his moolah, and the affaj-e-pak couldn't possibly pay them enough.

Plus after decades of terrorism against India, the India public has a fairly good understanding of Pakistani terror-loving ways. Pak-pasandi has some minor vote bank consequences for any successful neta. Not for these jobless nautch girl netas, DDMs and Jholawalas.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

In UP and north bihar, because of proximity to Nepal there must be several netas, who are in the pay, and will provide safe havens, safe houses to the ISI sponsored terrorists.

If Haseena Wajid goes out of power, then the entire indo-bangla border will get active from WB-Assam-Meghalaya-Tripura. Specially Tripura and North WB, there are several villages on the border who make a living out of smuggling, some of these are populated by Indians who are muslims and just like everywhere, have some bad apples.

Pakistan has a need to do something to hurt the progress of India, to do something that will restore the == for a little while, but at the same time have some semblance of plausible deniablility, and keep the indian security structure guessing. I am sure they have activated these routes.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

At the risk of going seriously off-topic:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 759704.cms
He {Mani Shankar Aiyar} said, `We belong to the Oxford and Cambridge set... your leader can't even articulate himself in English... Oh that bloody Mulayam -- he looks just like me. It could be because my father visited UP at some point. Why don't you check with Mulayam's mother'. This was crossing all limits. I grabbed him by the neck and did what I had to do.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

ranjbe wrote: Aiyyar was a bigwig in the Marxist society at Oxford. There was a Oxford classmate of his called Bhagat, who wrote a book attesting to this fact, and the fact that he solicited funds for the Chinese during the 1962 war. He also called MSA a 'a--hole' in the book - strong language at that time. Bhagat died in an unfortunate car accident in the 1980's(?). I read the book in a University library in USA - I do not know if it was banned in India. Maybe an older BRF member has some recollections of this.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 823314.cms
Journalist Dhiren Bhagat's book, The Contemporary Conservative.

A testimonial:
http://dinakarr.blogspot.com/2011/12/di ... hiren.html
Abhay_S
BRFite

Post by Abhay_S »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1217010/views- ... to-succeed

comments section is more interesting.

wellwisher
2 days ago

supreme court, GHQ,parliament ,police headquarters, universities don't get moved to arabian countries because of law and order problem.Imediately PSL must be brought to Pakistan

Jawwad
2 days ago

PSL won't launch. The idiots at top of PCB were banking ton funds from India series which won't happen now and thus shortage of funds. I hope I am wrong.

Rashid Sultan
2 days ago

@Ayaz Munir Does it really matter that much to you? If you must know the whole thing about short version cricket entertainment was Kerry Packer's idea. We Pakistanis like to make a lot of claims without any foundation or basis. Next you'll be saying Cricket, football and rugby were all thought of and played by Pakistanis when England & Britons were uncivilized tribes until Islamic preachers from Pakistan went there and taught them sports and fair play after praying 5x a day.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Alright, Amar Singh joins the list of people who have given MSA an honest a$$ whopping.. Good to know..
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a classic new Delhi Lutyens Zone politician. Born at Lahore in 1941, studied at Doon school and thus he was brought in to politics by Rajeev Gandhi (like he did to many others of his buddies from Doon school).

MSA, Kuldip Nayar, Romilla Thapar, Baqra Butt, Ghouse, other jholawallas and their ilks are found mostly in Politics, Movies, journalism or leading foreign funded covert operations (NGOs) in India like Fordiwal.

His position in the congress party seem to be like a barking dog calling names to different people who are against Sonia Gandhi. Apart from calling mulla as "Anpad Ganwaar" when she was forced to not become PM Recently, He called NAMO a Chaiwala not deserving to be a PM.
Last edited by SBajwa on 05 Nov 2015 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

^RG's Doon school buddy was Satish Sharma
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Paul wrote:^RG's Doon school buddy was Satish Sharma
MSA was Rajiv Gandhi's senior at Doon. I think he knew him from those days.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

Both 'Shahid Masood' and 'Najam Sethi' did vitriolic anti-BJP, anti-RSS programmers yesterday.

Shahid Masood was playing as usual his '4th generation wafare' of 'bogus and irrational nonsense'. That guy doesn't even make sense.

Najam Sethi was reading from a script. This was another coerced program like he did some time on ‘Bad Modi/India’ (seems to gets this kind of script every other month). He blatantly attacked BJP/RSS. According to him, RSS is doing all kinds of stuff against Muslims/Christians. Beef murder, Bengal nun, Kasuri book launch, BCCI issues were all attributed to RSS. While facts point out that they were done by some indviduals, Bangladeshi Muslim, ShivSena and ShivSena respectively. He lost any remaining credibility especially since he was directly involved in BCCI incident and knew perfectly well that it was ShivSena (he actually did a program on it a few weeks back).

What above proves is that the current nonsense in India is at behest of 'Pak Military Junta', and now ISPR is trying to paint India by getting all these anchors parrot its line. These self-destroying Paki ‘Idare’ will never change their approach; thankfully we have a solid Nationalistic government in center now.

ps: Najam Sethi programme is now on Monday and Tuesday.
Atish
BRFite

Post by Atish »

The biggest qualification MSA has is that he used to tie Rajiv's shoelaces as a kid. Else he will be an unknown entity. This fact should be circulated as wide as possible.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Earlier I used to be confused whether to post in TSP or BENIS dhaaga. Now I am confused whether to post in TSP or L&M dhaaga.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/984880/cent ... ext-reham/

'Century with partner' comment taken out of context: Reham
"anyone can hit a six but the real challenge is sustaining a slow partnership spanning a century,” Reham said.
:sharam: :oops:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Any sort of Indian ABM cover on the Paki side is going to make it inconvenient for them to hold out their threat of nuking India if India responds to a terrorist attack from Pakistan.

If you look at the progression from 1998 ->
1. Over Paki nuclearization 1998
2. Kargil war expecting that India cannot expand the conflict as it did in 1965
3. 2002 parliament attack and mobilization that did not lead to conflict leading to the conclusion that mobilization was too slow to respond
4. 2002-2008 : repeated terrorist attacks from Pakistan knowing full well that India will not be able to mobilize fast enough and will hesitate to attack because of nukes
5. Post 2008 - "Cold Start" ideas brought up
6. Post 2010 - Tactical nuclear weapons/Nasr claim from Pakistan as a response to Cold Start
7. Post 2015 ->ABM cover to neutralize any Paki response to Indian punitive action
8: The near future: Back to infiltration and trying to support insurgencies in India using expatriates outside India?

What needs to be done to make Pakistan fail? What will China and possibly the US do to prevent that? How will Pakistan leverage these nations to avoid collapse?
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

shiv wrote:What needs to be done to make Pakistan fail? What will China and possibly the US do to prevent that? How will Pakistan leverage these nations to avoid collapse?
Actually Shiv, if you ask me what we need to do is take out Roland Reagan's Star Wars play book and keep at it. Just outspend the Pakis on defence and up the ante. There will come a tipping point when the four father will hesitate to give even smart weapons to them because they really don't trust the Pakis. And besides US will always have this worry that anything given to the Pakis will give the Chinese a chance to copy. And the Chinese are also, I think, worried that the US would snoop around stuff they give to the Pakis.

As a result you see that most of the stuff that's going to the Pakis, F-16, thundaar etc aren't really state of the art. IMO the S400 buy may be the start of the Indian version of Star Wars. If what we are reading comes to pass and India does develop a capability to enforce a no fly zone 200 km within Paki territory then it would be interesting to see what the US or China will dare to give to them for free that would neutralise/counteract this?

If they go back to infiltration, it would actually be step back for them and with the kind of technology at the borders today, it's not going to be as easy as it was in the 1990s early 2000. I hope we just keep upping the ante quietly while refusing to talk unless it's about terror. Meanwhile MSA and his ilk can have their chai biskoot and talk about a pissful progress till they join Pisfull Bidwai in jannat with their 72.
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

^^ more weapons to puki land fortifies them as much as it destabilizes them. It'd be a double whammy for us. The best time to dismantle pukistan and take over land that belongs to us was 70 years ago, the next best time is next 10 years. The more we wait, the more intense the blow up is going to be. pakis are donkeys and pigs, they have no culture to speak of, no achievements, no government, no sense of citizenship nor have they worked hard to build themselves up. They can afford to blow themselves up at our borders, we can't. The lives of our soldiers matters and it's better sacrificed doing something meaningful.

Gulping pukistan without burping should be the next big goal of the "darinder modi" govt. I mean the intellectual cabal is crying anyway, what does it matter? Balochistanis and Pashtuns don't want to be a part of piggistan, start with them.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Alka_P wrote:^^ more weapons to puki land fortifies them as much as it destabilizes them. It'd be a double whammy for us. The best time to dismantle pukistan and take over land that belongs to us was 70 years ago, the next best time is next 10 years. The more we wait, the more intense the blow up is going to be. pakis are donkeys and pigs, they have no culture to speak of, no achievements, no government, no sense of citizenship nor have they worked hard to build themselves up. They can afford to blow themselves up at our borders, we can't. The lives of our soldiers matters and it's better sacrificed doing something meaningful.

Gulping pukistan without burping should be the next big goal of the "darinder modi" govt. I mean the intellectual cabal is crying anyway, what does it matter? Balochistanis and Pashtuns don't want to be a part of piggistan, start with them.
I think we should give up this notion of recovering our lands, save for Kashmir and the Northern Areas. The rest of the land won't come empty. I don't think we would want to get the land back with what the Pakistaniyat that grows there today.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

They didn't want the south kashmir / Mirpur district land back because of the ethinicity back in '48.
It was there for the IA to take back...
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

amit wrote:Actually Shiv, if you ask me what we need to do is take out Roland Reagan's Star Wars play book and keep at it. Just outspend the Pakis on defence and up the ante. There will come a tipping point when the four father will hesitate to give even smart weapons to them because they really don't trust the Pakis. And besides US will always have this worry that anything given to the Pakis will give the Chinese a chance to copy. And the Chinese are also, I think, worried that the US would snoop around stuff they give to the Pakis.
The four fathers have kept Pakistan afloat..just. And they will continue to do so for a variety of reasons. This will not change even if the Indian economy exceeds the Pakis by 100 times. Look at NoKo-SoKo equation. China shares a huge bilateral trade with SoKo and yet it continues to prop up NoKo with little signs of abandoning this policy. Russia as well, even if the support may have reduced.
amit wrote:As a result you see that most of the stuff that's going to the Pakis, F-16, thundaar etc aren't really state of the art. IMO the S400 buy may be the start of the Indian version of Star Wars. If what we are reading comes to pass and India does develop a capability to enforce a no fly zone 200 km within Paki territory then it would be interesting to see what the US or China will dare to give to them for free that would neutralise/counteract this?
The stuff may not be state of the art, but it's enough to give us a headache. F-16s are their only nuclear delivery air platform. While it's easy to shoot down 50, shooting down 100 takes a little more effort and increases the probability that one or two will skip through. We HAD to go for S400 to account for this probability and probable augmentation of their air fleet in the future. Which means we need to commit more resources to the Western border, resources that would have been very useful to reinforce and secure out North and Eastern borders. We need to get additional resources to do that.
amit wrote:If they go back to infiltration, it would actually be step back for them and with the kind of technology at the borders today, it's not going to be as easy as it was in the 1990s early 2000.
Yet they managed to get terrorists into Uri, Jammu and Gurdaspur, despite heavy fencing and border patrolling. No fence is fool proof. Once again citing the case of NoKo-SoKo border, recently, a NoKo soldier simply walked across the DMZ to SoKo barracks and wasn't even detected until he knocked the doors to give himself up!!

Pakis will continue to probe, to try and infiltrate here and there and find enough canon fodder within and beyond (in India) for their dirty work.
amit wrote:I hope we just keep upping the ante quietly while refusing to talk unless it's about terror. Meanwhile MSA and his ilk can have their chai biskoot and talk about a pissful progress till they join Pisfull Bidwai in jannat with their 72.
I believe that's exactly what is happening. GoI is refusing to budge from it's "talk terror or not at all" stance, the opposition, with the exception of MSA-types and a few WKKs are unable to play the Paki tune overtly, even if they do, no one cares. GoI is completely ignoring the Dehati aurat shenanigans and which is why we see Hajams and MockShoot, get shriller and desperate and resort of ad hominems and low blows. I believe they really expected (or probably were assured?) that things would soon get back to the earlier state of affairs. That hasn't happened and the tantrums are there for all to see. I wonder why they thought that things would remain the same...
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Jogendra Nath Mandal: Chosen by Jinnah, banished by bureaucracy :roll:
For the pretense of projecting a "moderate" image of their nation, the Paki Press (under the auspices of Aman-ki-Asha BS) is now shedding crocodile tears (as in this farticle ) on the cruel and inhumane past treatment of its Hindu minority.
Their own populace is not "buying" this farce, as one (below noted ) comment shows :twisted:
el cid
about 22 hours ago
Even a thousand articles like this will not bring any justice to minorities in Pakistan, sorry state of affairs here.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

I am sure that he was not only banished by the bureaucracy but also rabid Islamist forces about which this author has not written.

Maulana Usmani, one of whose students Maulana Banuri famously founded Karchi's jihadi factory Banuri mosque that has produced thousands of jihadi terrorists, said in the national assembly that a kafir Hindu should not hold such a key post as the Minister of Law. He also accused Mandal of not paying the jaziya. A disgusted Mandal soon resigned.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

US Congress approves $100m for Fata (But With Conditions Attached) :twisted:
WASHINGTON: Both chambers of the US Congress have made available $100 million for ‘stability activities’( whatever that means) undertaken in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) but have linked it to a certification from defence secretary.
But assistance to Pakistan requires the secretary to certify to the congressional defence committees that Pakistan continues to conduct military operations in North Waziristan that are contributing to significantly disrupting the safe haven and freedom of movement of the Haqqani Network in Pakistan and that the Pakistani government actively coordinates with the government of Afghanistan to restrict the movement of militants, such as the Haqqani Network, along the border.
The conference report also includes a few paragraphs about India. “The US has an upgraded strategic-plus relationship with India based on regional cooperation, space science cooperation and defence cooperation,” the report says.
“Further, we welcome the role of the Republic of India in providing security and stability in the Indo-Pacific region and beyond, and we support the implementation of the US-India Defence Framework Agreement and the India Defence Trade and Technology Initiative,” it adds.
== farce ? :roll:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistan to protect territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia: COAS - DT
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif on Wednesday reiterated Pakistan’s commitment to safety and protection of Harmain ul Sharifain and territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).

The army chief held meetings with King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince Muhammad bin Naif bin Abdulaziz and Defence Minister Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud where they discussed matters of mutual interest and bilateral defence and security cooperation.

Both sides re-emphasized the need to join hands to eliminate the menace of terrorism and reinvigorate the mechanism to roll back extremism.

The leaders agreed that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia share great history of cordial relations and deep spirit of brotherhood {which manifested itself in all its glory in the last six months} which is transforming into enduring partnership, according to details of the meeting revealed through a series of tweets by ISPR Director General Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa.

Both the dignitaries acknowledged that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are vital players in regional stability with significant responsibility toward Muslim Ummah.

Saudi King and Crown Prince reassured the COAS that they consider any threat to Pakistan’s integrity unacceptable and will support peace and stability in Pakistan.

The King, Crown Prince and Defence Minister said that they hold Pakistan and Pakistan Army in high esteem.
They also appreciated the achievements of Pak Army in the Operation Zarb-e-Azb.

General Raheel appreciated the growing cooperation in counter terrorism and intelligence sharing between the two countries. He also reiterated to carry out efforts to limit the space for terrorists and extremists in all domains including choking the flow of funding.

General Raheel Sharif arrived in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday on a two-day official visit, days after a contingent of Special Forces of Saudi Arabia left for home after completing Pak–Saudi Joint Training Exercise, Al – Shihab.

Al – Shihab focused on counter-terrorism training of the special operation forces of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia which included cordon and search operations, airdropping and heli lifting of special forces for operations against terrorists and their hideouts.

Deputy Defence Minister and Commander Saudi Land Forces received the army chief at Riyadh airport.

Later, General Raheel held an important meeting with Chief of General Staff of Saudi Forces Gen A Rehman Bin Saleh Al-Bunyan. Both the leaders discussed defence cooperation and military-to-military relations between two countries besides regional security situation.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Seasonal talk on Nuke War Unless India does Mzaak-Raat-Baat: Tacticals Squeezing their tes..Cals

Nuclear war between India and Pakistan not as unlikely as you think
It is not simply the pace of the build-up that should cause concern. Pakistan’s arsenal of short-range tactical nuclear weapons is a game changer in other ways. Pakistan clearly intends to use these weapons—on its own soil if necessary—to counter Cold Start’s plan for sudden Indian armoured thrusts into Pakistan. The introduction of these weapons has altered the long-standing geometry between the two nuclear powers and increases the risk of escalation to a nuclear exchange in a crisis.
Beyond the risks of runaway nuclear escalation, Pakistan’s growing tactical nuclear weapons programme also brings a wide array of other destabilising characteristics to this already unstable mix: the necessity to position these short-range weapons close to the border with India, making them more vulnerable to interdiction; the need to move and disperse these weapons during a crisis, thereby signalling a nuclear threat; and the prospects of local commanders being given decentralised control of the weapons—a “use it or lose it” danger if facing an Indian armoured offensive. Furthermore, large numbers of small nuclear weapons scattered at different locations increase the risk that some will fall into the hands of violent extremists. A terrorist group gaining control of a nuclear weapon remains one of the most frightening potential spin-offs of the current arms race.

By that time, there was strong evidence that the attackers were Pakistani and belonged to a Pakistan-supported militant group. Indian public outrage and humiliation were overwhelming. Only through the combination of diplomatic pressure from the US and immense restraint exerted by then-Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh was an Indian retaliatory strike averted.The chances of such Indian government restraint in a similarly deadly future scenario are unlikely. Experts such as Stephen Cohen of the Brookings Institution and former US ambassador to India Robert Blackwill agree that if there were another Mumbai, Indian prime minister Narendra Modi would not step back from using military force in response, unlike his predecessors. Indian public opinion would demand retaliation, especially after the unpopular degree of restraint exercised by the Singh government after the Mumbai attacks. But there remains no meaningful senior-level dialogue between the two states—last August’s planned meeting between the two national security advisers was cancelled after disagreements about Kashmiri separatists.
There may be little the US or the world can do to forestall this conflict still looming just over the horizon. Nevertheless, the tremendous dangers of this situation require US policymakers to devote more time and energy in trying to do so, and some small steps may help. The US should work hard to catalyse confidence-building measures between the two sides, seeking to open more peacetime channels to create dialogue and potential conflict mediation options for the future. Neither nation’s military currently has any direct communications. Quiet, off-the-record meetings between senior military leaders would help lessen tensions and establish some degree of mutual dialogue and understanding before a crisis erupts. The US should also sponsor unofficial tabletop exercises involving representatives of each side to explore how escalation in a nuclear conflict could unfold.
The US should also reach out to current (and former) civil and military decision-makers on both sides to develop and grow bilateral relationships that could prove vital in the next crisis. And the US should continue to encourage Pakistan to slow its fielding of tactical nuclear weapons, and keep them under tight central control well away from vulnerable forward-deployed positions. The lack of any tangible results from the US government’s recent outreach to Pakistan on this topic should only encourage renewed efforts.A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would dramatically alter the world as we know it. The damage from fallout and blast, the deaths of potentially millions, and the environmental devastation of even a few weapons detonations would suddenly dwarf any other global problem. There is no shortage of conflicts and crises around the world demanding the attention of policymakers in Washington and other capitals. But the stakes of a war between two of the world’s most hostile nuclear powers deserves attention before the next inevitable flare-up. Taking a series of modest steps now to try to avert the worst outcomes from this dangerous pink flamingo hiding in plain sight is an investment well worth making.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

amit wrote:
Alka_P wrote:Gulping pukistan without burping should be the next big goal of the "darinder modi" govt. I mean the intellectual cabal is crying anyway, what does it matter? Balochistanis and Pashtuns don't want to be a part of piggistan, start with them.
I think we should give up this notion of recovering our lands, save for Kashmir and the Northern Areas. The rest of the land won't come empty. I don't think we would want to get the land back with what the Pakistaniyat that grows there today.
Pakistan is simply a temporary quarantine for all those Indians who are infected with Pakistaniyat. As and when Bharat finds a cure and an adequate delivery system, Western India, otherwise called Pakistan, too would be reintegrated into India.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

KP with Money and dissatisfaction, Balcohis with brotherhood and Sindh with water security , business and "affinity' opportunity. These are the Tools to prepare Pakjabi Fools for Hoors. Rich India will be magnet for all the Wadheras , Shaderas ,Peers, Zamindars. This is where all four Saam Daam Bhed , Dhand will do the Parchand , prepare the dish for nibling Khand by Khand to merge in Akhand.
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

RajeshA wrote:
amit wrote:
Pakistan is simply a temporary quarantine for all those Indians who are infected with Pakistaniyat. As and when Bharat finds a cure and an adequate delivery system, Western India, otherwise called Pakistan, too would be reintegrated into India.
It's not like pukistan hasn't been broken into two before... break them into smaller pieces and drive the islam-infected animals to the containment zone. It is Indian land. Period. There's no consessions on that. One thing we can learn from the pukies is not never give up your land and always ask for more. They've been harping over Kashmir since 70 years and they've bankrupted and whored themselves out for it. All we have to do is send a few tanks and seal the deal. pakistan isn't really a country or a valid entity. It's just an extension of the islamic invaders who weren't wiped out completely from the subcontinent when the time was right. As is the usual tradition of ours of letting the enemy go unscathed so they can grow stronger and kill us later on :roll:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Paki actress apologizes for showing up at Halloween with a man dressed as a Shiv Sainik.

BTW she is a costar of Sharukh Khan.
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

she was whining about doing a scene with srk, guess she's quite a hot air cartoon. showing her true colors as usual
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

History of Halloween link
In parts of southern Ireland, the guisers included a hobby horse. A man dressed as a Láir Bhán (white mare) led youths house-to-house reciting verses—some of which had pagan overtones—in exchange for food.
Pakis probably remember their ancestors & traditions in secular way only, lest it attract unwanted attention from some arbitrary mullah running out to the next available faithful mob and passing a few dozen fatwas to guard each and every part of human behavior and thought process.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Mahira Khan
Later saying sorry sorry sorry.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Meanwhile it looks like the Fauj and MQM have reached some Muq-Muka
MQM submits application in NA for withdrawal of resignations
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

And the Tehreek-e-Insaf party clarifies this important piece of news
Reham Khan did not hit Imran, PTI clarifies
official response by Shrileen Mazari, the spokesperson for PTI chairman Imran Khan, came after local television channels reported that there may have been a physical altercation between the couple.
:rotfl:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Left Jernail Aamer Riaz is the new butcher of balochistan.
No insurgency in Balochistan, claims military's southern commander
Last edited by Gagan on 06 Nov 2015 00:09, edited 2 times in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Jhujar wrote:KP with Money and dissatisfaction, Balcohis with brotherhood and Sindh with water security , business and "affinity' opportunity. These are the Tools to prepare Pakjabi Fools for Hoors. Rich India will be magnet for all the Wadheras , Shaderas ,Peers, Zamindars. This is where all four Saam Daam Bhed , Dhand will do the Parchand , prepare the dish for nibling Khand by Khand to merge in Akhand.
Sheer poetry!