Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05,

Post by CRamS »

SpinsterJi, when it comes to Indian interests, I don't mind being a punching bag, made a fool of etc. But a certain piskologist was ranting away with impunity that all this talk of kirket is a lie, and by discussing it, we giving credence to a lie, and the mere mention of kirket in this context is "discussion of kirket". Unadulterated rubbish on all counts.

But I hope and pray that I am still proved wrong, and hope ModiJi pulls the plug. And also hope there is some good cop bad cop going on between BCCI and Govt of India to thwart resumption of kirket. Who knows.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I wonder why the tank's barrel burst?
Maybe the shell didn't fire outwards, but retrogradely. Just like retrograde eja**lation onlee.
Maybe the mijjile didn't phyrr and exploded prematurely in the barrel.

I want to fully exclude the soosai angle before considering other possibilities.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan has said that the decision to play India in a bilateral series now rests with Pakistan's prime minister, Nawaz Sharif. Speaking on the sidelines of the fourth ODI between Pakistan and England in Dubai, Khan pointed out that he had travelled to the UAE specifically to watch the match and not meet BCCI president Shashank Manohar.
First SK said he don't want to play in India. But later on when Green backs was floating in front of eyes he decided who cares about H & D (" woh jai bhad me") and wants to play but can not say yes now so he device a plan and put every thing on Ganja knowing he is very kin for it. Ganja will say in name of peace and love with neighbour though we are loosing H & D I will allow Paki team to go to India and play. I bet there will be cricket and will be played in India.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

1. Everyone blames Ganja for everything. He is second only to RAA, CIA, Mossad in getting blamed for things, he is their punching-bag-e-azam
2. I don't think there ie going to be a series. The Pakistanis haven't done anything positive to merit a thaw. They walked out of the NSA meet, when they got scared that their pants will be pulled down in full media glare. They instead went about that ill conceived Dossier fiction peddeling.

3. If there is a thaw, and if there is a cricket series, greedy BCCI will again keep all the revenue. Pakis can have either H&D or money.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

The thread has reached its 72 yay IB4TL
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote:I wonder why the tank's barrel burst?
Maybe the shell didn't fire outwards, but retrogradely. Just like retrograde eja**lation onlee.
Maybe the mijjile didn't phyrr and exploded prematurely in the barrel.

I want to fully exclude the soosai angle before considering other possibilities.
The other thing is this. The original image of the halaled tank is linked below.

http://i63.tinypic.com/1z2efdd.png

You will note that the turret had been put behind a metal niqab to make it look Arjun like TFTA. See below. So that angular muscular turret is simply a tin can :D The idea that it is to cause predetonation of shaped warheads is unlikely because everyone elle simply uses a metal grid for that

shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Spinster wrote: At this time CramS is bowling Maidens and Doc Shiv ji is not able to score even tickle to deep fine leg for a Single :mrgreen:
Non cricket, non whining posts are suddenly appearing from the cricket lover and some vigorous rubbing of balls on red stained backside - so some byes are going all the way up to the boundary. 8)

Anyhow it is 72 and IB4TL
AbhiJ
BRFite

Post by AbhiJ »

72 hits the fan.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Yaa, like I said, the pakis are putting lipstick on this old pig of a tank to try and make it look pretty and TFTA.

IB4TL
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I thought tucking tails and declaring victory after being embarrassed is a TSP trait. A Piskologist here too suffers from the same pathology.

IB4TL
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

My very first time.....IB4TL..........