Re: The Levant crisis.(Israel,SYRIA,Lebanon,etc)

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Attack in Paris

Post by Philip »

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... is-attacks
How French intelligence agencies failed before the Paris attacks

Authorities knew of at least three of the Paris attackers but did not act – and ignored a warning about a potential attackers.

Ewen MacAskill Defence and intelligence correspondent
Thursday 19 November 2015
Do the arithmetic and it is hard not to feel sympathy for the French intelligence agencies. Every day they face a dilemma created by the gap between available staff and the huge number of suspects.

French intelligence and police have only an estimated 500-600 staff whose task is to physically follow people. But the agencies have about 11,000 people on their books classified as potential threats to national security.

To mount an operation to monitor one person 24-hours-a-day requires about 30 to 40 people. So they have to make hard choices about which people to prioritise.

They often get it right, foiling many plots. But when they get it wrong, as they have twice this year, first in the Charlie Hebdo attack and in last Friday’s massacre, they have come under huge pressure from French MPs vote to extend state of emergency after Paris attacks
Who are the Paris attack suspects?

Senior members of the US intelligence community, still smarting from the loss of the bulk data collection of phone records in the Freedom Act this summer, are taking advantage of events in Paris to renew arguments over surveillance.

In New York on Wednesday, the director of the FBI, James Comey, complained that too much of the internet had gone dark. Intelligence and law enforcement agencies both needed faster and better access to communications data, he said.

The stripped down argument is that if you have access to everything, it is easier to keep everyone secure. When there are attacks such as those in Paris, the agencies say they quickly need to search back through data to see who suspects had been talking to, helping to identify the networks and prevent potential other attacks.

French intelligence under scrutiny in wake of Paris attacks

The problem with this, as with almost every terrorist incident since 9/11, is that the French intelligence agencies already knew at least three of the attackers.

Abelhamid Abaaoud was known as an accomplice of two jihadis killed in Belgium in January. The police had a file on Omar Ismaïl Mostefai even before he travelled to Syria in 2013, while Sami Amimour had been detained in 2012 on suspected terrorist links.

In other words, the failure of the French intelligence agencies is not that they did not have enough data – but that they did not act on what they had.

The three could have been the subject of traditional targeted surveillance. While physical surveillance is difficult in terms of staffing, keeping tabs on their communications is less labour-intensive.

Tracking such suspects does not require the collection of the communications data – phone records, emails, Facebook postings, chat lines – of every French citizen, only the suspects.

One of the key arguments put forward by Comey and earlier in the week by the director of the CIA, John Brennan, is that terrorists have become better at covert communications. But the discarded mobile phone that led police to the St-Denis hideout contained unencrypted text.

CIA chief criticises recent surveillance rollbacks in wake of Paris attacks

Read more

One of the biggest failings was not the French intelligence agencies’ lack of sufficient surveillance powers but the long-running lack of cooperation between European intelligence agencies – and reluctance to share information – due to fears about leaks. When they do cooperate, the process is slow – even over things as simple as translation.

The Iraq government sent warnings to French intelligence about a potential attack that were ignored. Such warnings are regularly received by the agencies struggling to work out which ones reflect a genuine threat.

A more serious omission is the French failure to respond to the Turkish government when it flagged up concern about Mostefai. Added to that is the lack of cooperation between France and Belgium, where some of the attackers were based.

Such failures are where the French and US intelligence agencies should be looking, rather than exploiting the tragedy to make the case for bulk data surveillance.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Singha wrote:huns of caspian basin -> germanics -> ostro(eastern) goths + visi(western) goths -> (from visi) franks and spanish ???
Huns are connected to Germanics? I didn't know that.

I thought:
Celtics(Druids) -> Gauls
Vikings(Norse) -> Germanics -> Goths
Gauls + Goths = Franks -> France and Germany

----
Some of the sites(CT?) are saying that there was a multi-site official exercise at the same time as the Paris attacks. I don't know if this is correct info or not.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -live.html
Paris attacks: Police warn of EU border failures after terrorist ringleader entered as 'refugee' - live

Abdelhamid Abaaoud killed in police raid, but his presence in Paris sparks security fears. Follow all the latest news
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

>> Huns are connected to Germanics? I didn't know that.

some british refered to germans as huns esp in ww2 -- but it seems for propaganda only to demonize.

20th-century use in reference to Germans

On 27 July 1900, during the Boxer Rebellion in China, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany gave the order to act ruthlessly towards the rebels: "Mercy will not be shown, prisoners will not be taken. Just as a thousand years ago, the Huns under Attila won a reputation of might that lives on in legends, so may the name of Germany in China, such that no Chinese will even again dare so much as to look askance at a German."[110]

The term "Hun" from this speech was later used for the Germans by British propaganda during World War I. The comparison was helped by the spiked Pickelhaube helmet worn by German forces until 1916, which would be reminiscent of images depicting ancient Hun helmets. This usage, emphasising the idea that the Germans were barbarians, was reinforced by Allied propaganda throughout the war. The French songwriter Theodore Botrel described the Kaiser as "an Attila, without remorse", launching "cannibal hordes".[111]

The usage of the term "Hun" to describe Germans resurfaced during World War II. For example, Winston Churchill 1941 said in a broadcast speech: "There are less than 70,000,000 malignant Huns, some of whom are curable and others killable, most of whom are already engaged in holding down Austrians, Czechs, Poles and the many other ancient races they now bully and pillage."[112] Later that year Churchill referred to the invasion of the Soviet Union as "the dull, drilled, docile brutish masses of the Hun soldiery, plodding on like a swarm of crawling locusts."[113] During this time American President Franklin D. Roosevelt also referred to the German people in this way, saying that an Allied invasion into Southern France would surely "be successful and of great assistance to Eisenhower in driving the Huns from France."[114] Nevertheless, its use was less widespread than in the previous war. British and American World War II troops more often used the term "Jerry" or "Kraut" for their German opponents.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

I find it curious that there are hardly any reports in western media about council of europe investigation into ukraine (odessa) massacre. Investigation blamed Ukraine authorities and termed it an accomplice. That is a decisive EU stance against Ukraini plot of the west.

Council Of Europe Blasts Ukraine's Investigations Into Odesa Violence - Nov 04, 2015
http://www.rferl.org/content/ukraine-od ... 45601.html

Here is another report:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Bb4pJB15k
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Singha saar,
The irony is that both Germany and British were considered barbaric by Ancient Romans.

BTW, it just shows that we should not be falling for propaganda especially war-time propaganda. And rightnow there is a war going on in Syria.
AMY GOODMAN: Do you see a replay in what happened in the lead-up to the war with Iraq — the allegations of the weapons of mass destruction, the media leaping onto the bandwagon?

GEN. WESLEY CLARK: Well, in a way. But, you know, history doesn’t repeat itself exactly twice. What I did warn about when I testified in front of Congress in 2002, I said if you want to worry about a state, it shouldn’t be Iraq, it should be Iran. But this government, our administration, wanted to worry about Iraq, not Iran.

I knew why, because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, “Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.” I said, “Well, you’re too busy.” He said, “No, no.” He says, “We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.” So I said, “Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?” He said, “No, no.” He says, “There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.” He said, “I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.” And he said, “I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail.”

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”
Link
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

All right back to thread focus.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

germany is upping the strength of its GSG9 by 5 more units of 50 each.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Singha wrote:germany is upping the strength of its GSG9 by 5 more units of 50 each.
certainly saar, they need to provide solid govt employment to the incoming refugees and show compassion, no??

the ever present guilt of WWII and hitler will sink this country.

jehadists have all learned to play the german govt like a fine violin.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

video shows the moment the women suicide bomber went for her 72

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz0RY6GmGrA
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

A third body found in the Paris flat
Third body found in St-Denis as EU ministers agree tighter border checks
Paris prosecutor says an as yet unidentified person died with alleged ringleader and woman in seven-hour siege

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... d-st-denis

....and another terror attack in Mali. The Radisson Blu has been attacked,5 killed so far,170 being held hostage.This looks like ISIS is waging war against all "infidels" and crusaders.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 41181.html
Isis: World powers plan United Nations Security Council resolution to declare war against group in Iraq and Syria
Exclusive: Draft resolution authorising ‘all necessary measures’ in Syria and Iraq could be adopted in days
Mali hotel attack live: '80 hostages' freed as siege on Radisson Blu continues
There are reports as many as five people may have been killed
Rose Troup Buchanan |
8 minutes ago|
•Armed gunmen have stormed a luxury hotel in Mali’s capital Bamako
•Around 170 people, 140 guests and 30 staff, are being held hostage
•The north of the current has been plagued by instability, with various militant groups attacking government and UN forces since 2012
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 41656.html
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

There are as many as 20 Indians in that hotel. They work for a Dubai based company and have permanent rooms in that hotel.

Wonder who's going in to end the siege.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

french police hostage rescue unit on its way to mali
there should already be sizeable french military presence in the area, only a short drive or helicopter ride away
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

"africa command" khan unit is onsite and doing some advising/moving freed hostages to safety kind of work.

french mil are based in Gao which is far away (800km). africa is a vast place not fully understood in the EU centric projection map. just look at a real globe.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

War on ISIS is futile as war on taliban was. It has to go after supporters of all forms.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Who are the jihadists of Al Mourabitoune? Who sows the wind.
image: http://images.scribblelive.com/2015/11/ ... 30c6c7.png

The Salafist Group emerged in August 2013 from the merger of the Signatories by blood, the Algerian Mokhtar Belmokhtar - a former head of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) - and part of the Movement for the uniqueness and Jihad in West Africa (MUJAO), very active in Mali, particularly in the Gao region.
Al-Mourabitoune (literally, the Almoravids) has claimed responsibility the attack that killed five people - three Malians, one French and one Belgian - March 7 in a nightclub in Bamako, Mali. They also carried out attacks in Algeria and Niger. Mokhtar Belmokhtar, former leader of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), had notably led the attack against the website of In Amenas gas, killing 38 civilians.
Mokhtar Belmokhtar was reaffirmed in mid-May the loyalty of his group, Al-Mourabitoune to Al Qaeda and denied allegiance to the Islamic State (EI) proclaimed by another leader, suggesting a serious discord in the hierarchy of the movement.
image: http://avatars.scribblelive.com/2015/6/ ... ce83f7.jpg

Worldwide 18 minutes ago
The jihadists of Al Mourabitoune, group linked to al-Qaeda, have claimed on Twitter the ongoing hostage taking in the Radisson Blu in Bamako. The authenticity of this claim has not been verified. This terrorist group committed the In Amenas bloody attack that killed 39 expatriates in Algeria in 2013.

En savoir plus sur http://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/live/2015 ... jgb6bE3.99

Besides the Malians in the hotel, people at least eight nationalities were there this morning.
September Algerians - six members of an Algerian official delegation and a frame of a French company - were evacuated from the hotel, according to Algerian authorities.
Two Germans were able to leave the hotel, said the Foreign Ministry, without specifying if other nationals staying in the facility.
Four Belgians were present at the time of the taking of hostages, according to the Belgian authorities, who did not say if they were hostages.
At least seven Chinese nationals staying in hotel Radisson, according to Xinhua news agency.
Twelve employees of Air France residing in the facility. They are now "safe place", said the airline, which has canceled all flights to and from Bamako.
At least 20 Indian nationals were among the hostages, according to Indian official sources.
Seven crew members of Turkish Airlines were in the hotel, of which five were released: the chief of station, two pilots and two flight crew members.
At least six US citizens were evacuated from the hotel, according to the US military command for Africa.

En savoir plus sur http://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/live/2015 ... jgb6bE3.99
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

mokhtar belmokhtar of algeria, head of AQ in maghreb

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Satya_anveshi wrote: The way you put it, it may indicate that it was in France's interest that this attack happened. Post hoc it appears to but my case was considering this situation in an a priori analysis.
I would agree. Only 1 addition. IMO it is in the interest of the people who run the European project too. The other European Union nations (except UK) do not really wish to get into conflict. Sweden, Ireland and Austria have declared they are and will remain neutral. Unless a mutual defence treaty is invoked. My theory is the Americans do not have the political capital to send out army to assist ISIS. ISIS is being pummelled by Russians. France and UK are unable to counter Russia on their own. This false flag attack by ISIS within the heart of the Europe is perhaps to coax public opinion (on the lines of twin towers attack) to enable an official invasion. The only problem is for Brussels i.e. EU needs to approve the use of EU Battlegroup which could in theory send its 18 battalions to dislodge Asad.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Satya_anveshi wrote: So, you see, basically this is a fight with Anglos (US/UK) and Semites (Israel and GCC) coming together to eliminate Persians (of today and yesteryear's). That is why Russia, Iran, Syria, Germany, and France are joining forces.
Nice. Another perspective is - Euro was created to ensure the world moved away from the dollar without war. It does fit into your analysis. Though how you arrive at that position is quite different from how I have.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Gagan wrote:There are as many as 20 Indians in that hotel. They work for a Dubai based company and have permanent rooms in that hotel.
As per this report, the Indians have been freed and now moved to a safe location. (Another report in Malayalam).
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

ramana wrote:In retrospect the Paris attack looks more like a local terrorist gang that got lucky. A bigger version of Boston marathon attack. Both have common elements and difference- Disgruntled un-integrated Muslims- ready availability of weapons and home made bombs
more people in Paris vs just two in Boston.

Casulaties in Paris were like Mumbai but methodology is like Boston.
Well it wasnt as stupid as boston.

Apparently the attackers fired in short bursts. With guns held at chest level to hit people in the chest and head. And apparently they were in groups of 2-3 with one reloading as others kept firing. Unlike the Boston idiots, this indicates atleast some level of training and discipline.

On top of that the head goon (Abdelhamid fella?) apparently had also organized the train attack (where that jihadi had his mush kicked and locked up). Now there are two possibilities: That yahoo wasnt interrogated properly to find out if there are more, or the Abdelhamid fella was disciplined enough to not tell him that there are other attacks planned.

Anyway, the sophistication of this attack seems to be somewhere between Boston and Mumbai. Remember that 9/11 hijack also looked amateurish (box cutters? The passengers just needed to rush them with the food trolley and beat the crap out of them). You could also call that being lucky.

I do feel there is more to this attack than being revealed. Why did people from Belgium want to attack france? If they generally hated europe, they could have attacked Belgium. How did they assemble atleast 12 people and procure guns? How come they seemed to have been reasonably well trained? How did they get to make suicide vests? (I presume it is a bit difficult, you have to make a bomb and then add on some kind of trigger. And from what I have read making a bleach bomb does not seem to be simple). Some head honcho in ISIS probably decided to attack france because of some takleef with the french, recruited, trained and sent people. More Pakistan-like than Boston-like. The fellas also didnt seem to have ISIS literature. Could have been one of the "secular" non-ISIS groups fighting in Syria too. Could have been Syrian intelligence to palm off the blame on ISIS too (Abdelhamid fella was Yelling AOA!!! and was put to good use by some Syrian intel agent). We already know from the David Headley/Dawood Gilani case that the world of intelligence becomes murky.

Europe is a lot more vulnerable than desh. They have open borders. Apparently most of the attackers were "unemployed with lack of opportunity" from Belgium (why do "unemployed, illiterate youth who come under spell of radicalization" always attack only neighbouring countries instead of their own country hain ji?). Fellows freely moved around, greece apparently has trouble patrolling its shores, so there is this people smuggling going on, so these fellows freely cross over to North Africa and Middle east. On top of that, many of the attackers were caught for other petty crimes, but not imprisoned and left off with a slap on their wrist (which is probably okay for a peaceful society, where you dont want to randomly lock up people for doing minor things in their teens like shoplifting, but came back to bite them in the mush now).

So borders are porous. Any "angry radicalized youth" from any country can attack any other country. All countries should police their non european borders because even if one of them slacks off, anyone can be hit. All in all a big mess.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The 'un-Islamic' lifestyle of Paris attackers
Nothing new here; following the pattern of the 9-11 boys, (enjoying the haram flesh, imbibing sharab, and playing the slot machines in Vegas all ostensibly prohibited by the Religion Of Piss !)
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

UlanBatori wrote:
Je Suis Chien.
Hmm! Has possibilities. Anyone for making a button saying
Je suis Pakistani

showing a picture of :mrgreen: (left to the imagination)
If anything they will say "Je Suis Paqui". :((
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Falijee wrote:The 'un-Islamic' lifestyle of Paris attackers
Nothing new here; following the pattern of the 9-11 boys, (enjoying the haram flesh, imbibing sharab, and playing the slot machines in Vegas all ostensibly prohibited by the Religion Of Piss !)
That just proves that the attackers were not Muslims and Islam is not at fault. :)
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote: On top of that the head goon (Abdelhamid fella?) apparently had also organized the train attack (where that jihadi had his mush kicked and locked up). Now there are two possibilities: That yahoo wasnt interrogated properly to find out if there are more, or the Abdelhamid fella was disciplined enough to not tell him that there are other attacks planned.
I can't for the life of me imagine how a fellow with an AK 47 was caught on a Metro train and people were not worried? What are gun laws like in France? In India a non-security chap with an AK-47 seen in a city rly station would set off all sorts of alarm bells.

Lets face it - January the Charlie Hebdo attack took place - men with assault rifles. A few months ago a man was caught with a loose AK 47 on a train. No this. What gives? If people can be lugging AK 47s around a city so frequently something is seriously wrong with the security apparatus.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

French Police say the woman terrorist was blown up by her comrade terrorist.

What female form of fratricide?

Also French raided 800 places and arrested 17 people and found 76 weapons!!!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

800 raids, 76 weapons? Think about that. >90% of raids are on ppl who don't even own a single weapon. It's open season on Ppl of One Religion. Or One Color.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

If the police had done this in India, the usual suspects would have started shouting harassment of innocent Muslims and intolerance. Apparently, when France does it, it's fine.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

French were ****ed by the Romans (Eyetalians) back in BCE. Then ****ed by the Barbarians (from Bavaria) on their way to ****ing the Eyetalians. Then ****ed by the Moors. Then by the Crusaders who ****ed the Moors. Then by the Turks on Ottomans. Then by the Prussians. Until Napoleon defeated them and went in to *** the Russians. Then in turn, by the British and the Prussians. Then by the Germans first in WW1 and then in WW2. Then, worst of all, by the American "liberators". Now again by the Africans and Pakistanis. So France is, well, one huge harem. In fact it used be called Haramce, which over time, merged with the word F****** to become France. All social theories have to ultimately come down to the fundamental. No wonder the French prefer to stay besotted with wine.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

:rotfl:
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

There is video on YouTube showing an ISIS terrorists calling a Syrian soldier's mother informing her that he killed her son. She weeps uncontrollably after hearing it.

Russians are writing "For Paris" on the bomb.
Yayavar
BRF Oldie

Post by Yayavar »

ramana wrote:French Police say the woman terrorist was blown up by her comrade terrorist.

What female form of fratricide?

Also French raided 800 places and arrested 17 people and found 76 weapons!!!
Almost seems like they are doing something for the sake of doing something or with the slightest of indication.
Reminds me of the UK police killing that brazillian immigrant because he had some wires poking out of his bag.

Hopefully I'm wrong and they do have the right intelligence - like in the case of the Sanit-Denis raid.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution - Nov 20, 2015
[/The United Nations has called the states to fight “a global and unprecedented threat to international peace and security” which is Islamic State (IS, ISIS/ISIL, Da’esh). All 15 members of the UN Security Council voted to adopt the French-proposed resolution.
Is it fair to say UN acted in racist manner? When French people died they are able to pass this resolution *unanimously* and that too within a week but hundreds of thousands of 'others' died and there was no resolution.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

And what about other Islamist terrorist organization like Lashkar e taiba which attacked Mumbai?
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

UWWN - United White Western Nations

the rest are just making fools of themselves & time pass.
member_29247
BRFite

Post by member_29247 »

Now there will be killing of one , two terror suspects with out much of evidence from French or Belgian of HM police on regular basis and sparodically .....

But they won't. Out as Fake Encounters

Our and international media so linked. At hip bone and abdomen.

See how quickly CNN correspondent was shivering and quivering in her apology

Nitric e gradually Judit Miller is getting into circulation just NBC Williams is baaaack

You got to be Brain Williams ....
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

UlanBatori wrote:800 raids, 76 weapons? Think about that. >90% of raids are on ppl who don't even own a single weapon. It's open season on Ppl of One Religion. Or One Color.
That needs to start in India too, I bet the person to weapon ration would be much higher
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

https://www.rt.com/news/322965-brussels ... ack-alert/

belgium has closed its brussels metro and army is out in force in streets due to 'imminent threat of attack'
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Three senior Chinese executives were killed in the Mali hotel siege, state-owned China Railway Construction Corp has confirmed. The victims were identified as the general manager for the corporation’s international group, Zhou Tianxiang; a deputy general manager of the international group, Wang Xuanshang; and the general manager of the group’s West Africa division, Chang Xuehui.
"As of the morning of November 21, we can confirm there were Russian citizens among those killed," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova told RIA Novosti. "After we have conclusive information about their number and names, the Foreign Ministry will make a statement," she added.