Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by SSridhar »

The reason I posted the Tiwari statement on the Bangkok meet was to expose their double-speak. They want 'uninterrupted & uninterruptible' dialogue, don't they? So, what are they complaining about? Did they even forcefully respond to border firings & assaults?

As for me, I hold a consistent stand that there should be no contacts with TSP until Pakistan addresses the terror issue verifiably and considerably. Anything else will be futile, including even talks on terror. There is nothing more we need to tell the Pakis on terror through any form of dialogue. Pakistan knows our position and even knows exactly what to do.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

SSridhar wrote:I hold a consistent stand that there should be no contacts with TSP until Pakistan addresses the terror issue verifiably and considerably. Anything else will be futile, including even talks on terror.
In complete agreement. Only bilateral level contact should be a minimal High Commission contact besides allowing religious pilgrims to visit in order to permit our Sikh fellow citizens to visit Nankana Saheb and multilateral contact such a sports event where a boycott will get us booted out of the tournament or a multilateral conference where we have to invite the Islamic Republic or risk a conference relocation. Other contact be it for medical tourism, trade, culture, entertainment, sufi music soirees, urdu poetry gatherings, plays, sport or bringing divided families together should be shelved.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

It's official, the WSJ says so, Mrs san bernardino terrorist was a paki onlee.

Wall Street Journal ‏@WSJ 9h9 hours ago
San Bernardino wife believed to be driving force to radicalism
http://on.wsj.com/1R47Swr
149 retweets 113 likes
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Modi is a man who remembers people from the dark days and sees Sharif's visit to Delhi as the single event which helped him break out of the Gujarat logjam and give him unprecendented success on the foreign policy front and also lower the communal temperature in India.

Hence he may be setting the stage for a return visit to Pakistan during SAARC summit in February.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

While the two govts are busy fighting over an artificial border, the soul harvesters prey on the vulnerable on both sides

Promise, potential define LDS Church in India, Pakistan
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... tml?pg=all
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

A surreal drive through Pakistan, discussing Modi, Bihar and Patiala
http://indianexpress.com/article/blogs/ ... d-patiala/

read it all, interesting visit by a real reporter unlike the usual presstitute reporting
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Shiv
Someone once pointed out that India is a big country and more people die in read accidents than terrorist attacks. That is true for the US as well. The US will learn nothing, do nothing and achieve nothing. This incident will be forgotten and buried.
Well last night Obama in his national address on Terrorism asked Muslims to do more in their mosques by putting down the radical elements, mullahs and others who are against the Nation of United States.
He also told that they are working on fixing the "Fiancee" visa issue of Muslim women.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

and the real reason for the bangkok meet and thaw in relations

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 051257.cms
Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken will travel to Delhi and Islamabad on December 7-10 to discuss key political, economic, and security issues with government officials and non-governmental experts.
The US is keen that both South Asian neighbours attempt to normalize relations between them. The senior US official and his Indian counterparts would also discuss the issue of cross-border terror in the region and situation in Afghanistan. Delhi would raise its own concerns over terror infrastructure in the region.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Paul wrote:Hence he may be setting the stage for a return visit to Pakistan during SAARC summit in February.
SAARC visit is an entirely different matter altogether. Modi can and should visit Islamabad for SAARC provided there are no security concerns. That would be the biggest worry. We have a lot, lot more at stake in SAARC than Pakistan.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Dewalker
Marriage How many generations of cousin marriage does it take to reduce the whole population to imbeciles?
They are just following their own prophet who also married his own cousin and got his daughter married to her cousin Ali.

Bakis are already beyond the point of any sane return their genetic make is already of a terrorist. Even if they start getting married with other groups (after giving up Islam) it will take generations to get rid of a Terrorist Gene.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SSridhar wrote:
Paul wrote:Hence he may be setting the stage for a return visit to Pakistan during SAARC summit in February.
SAARC visit is an entirely different matter altogether. Modi can and should visit Islamabad for SAARC provided there are no security concerns. That would be the biggest worry. We have a lot, lot more at stake in SAARC than Pakistan.

the pakis will insist on many and long bilaterals. we should avoid any joint statement at all.

Modi should visit jinnah's grave and do what LKA did not do :)
Last edited by chetak on 07 Dec 2015 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

After Ufa, there was supposed to be a NSA-level meeting in Delhi, which didn't happen. Now it happened in Bangkok. Whether what would have proceeded after the Delhi meeting is the same as what proceeded after the Bangkok meeting - who knows?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Paul wrote:Modi is a man who remembers people from the dark days and sees Sharif's visit to Delhi as the single event which helped him break out of the Gujarat logjam and give him unprecendented success on the foreign policy front and also lower the communal temperature in India.

Hence he may be setting the stage for a return visit to Pakistan during SAARC summit in February.
Modi is an astute politician and a showman. IMO he will not make empty return visits unless there is something substantial to be gained for one or both sides.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I know a lot of senior folks here hate me because I have been critical of Indian leadership for the way it deals with TSP. I can understand that, but in my criticism, I have never let gone off the real villains in India's dealings with TSP: TSP and its 3.5, not India. Lets not have any doubt it.

But scanning this mornings papers, and other DMM, it literally takes my breath away hearing "anal-ysts" and "ex diplomats" piling away on ModiJi, mocking his efforts, literally p!issing on him, and piling every conceivable fault on ModiJi for the state of India TSP efforts. I am not even going to dignify traitors like MKB's views, you can Google and find out. What makes my blood boil is how can any well meaning Indian, even if he were critical of ModiJi like I was for resuming p!ss, overlook the simple fact of TSP's terror strategy being the sole cause of the India TSP mess? What is the real agenda of these traitors?

But coming to the resumption of talks itself, and throw as many stones as you want at me, but what worries me is that there does seem to be a cave in of sorts by ModiJi. Whatever may be the source of the pressure, I don't know, US pressure, "intolerance" charges, I don't know what, and at least from the optics, it is a cave in.

Now, I will also give ModiJi the benefit of doubt, and I am pretty sure he is willing to take this short-term hit of being attacked at home in the larger interests of the country (somewhat like BJP's alliance with PDP). Maybe jingos like me do not like it, but given India's constraints in dealing with TSP, this is the best course of action as he sees it, but by no means does he deserve the kind of mud throws at him by the traitors.

But question I have, to those who can decipher ModiJi's end game, is he veering towards the US-scripted MMS MusRat four-point formula on J&K? Recall Farooq Abdullah's noises of late?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SBajwa wrote:
by Shiv
Someone once pointed out that India is a big country and more people die in read accidents than terrorist attacks. That is true for the US as well. The US will learn nothing, do nothing and achieve nothing. This incident will be forgotten and buried.
Well last night Obama in his national address on Terrorism asked Muslims to do more in their mosques by putting down the radical elements, mullahs and others who are against the Nation of United States.
He also told that they are working on fixing the "Fiancee" visa issue of Muslim women.
How does that saying go? "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante" or something?

Asking mullahs to clean out extremists sounds good for the general public. But inside the mosque everyone is an Islamist and both Mrs Touchfeel and her husband would be like pious people. The problem with Islam is that people are pious Muslims until they commit a terrorist act. In the mosque no one is going to question a Muslim for being pious.

Ayan Hirsi Ali pointed out that people should report their Muslim friends or relatives when they become more pious - start growing a beard and start applying strict sharia for themselves. Those are the warning signs. She is right but that will only lead to Islamophobia and the US equivalent os sikulars going ballistic
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

PM, army chief to co-chair law and order meeting today
Snake & Snake Sharing Stage to Stage Solidarity In Suppressing Sindh
SLIMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is scheduled to visit Karachi on Monday where he is likely to grill the Pakistan Peoples Party-led Sindh government over the security situation, especially in the backdrop of a recent uptick in violence.During the daylong visit, Premier Nawaz and army chief Gen Raheel Sharif will co-chair a high-level meeting on law and order. They will voice their concerns about the security situation in Karachi, according to sources in the federal government.
Apart from highlighting the role of PPP and MQM in the city’s security situation, the civil and military leadership would also attempt to end the gridlock between the military and the Sindh administration over special powers under the Anti-Terrorism Act 1997 for the paramilitary Rangers in the province.
Sources said the city’s law and order would figure high on the meeting’s agenda. “Law enforcement agencies have reported that targeted killings might escalate this month in the city,” said an insider.
On the other hand, the Sindh government is clearly in no mood to cooperate with the law enforcers.”Now that the local government elections have concluded, the civil and military leadership might also discuss how to deal with the MQM and what the party would expect from the PPP-led Sindh administration.Sources said Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan would ask the provincial government to extend the Rangers’ special powers, which enable the paramilitary force to detain and investigate criminals.Sources said that with Nisar’s support, Premier Nawaz would remove the gridlock between the military and the Sindh government over Rangers’ special powers.Meanwhile, besides his expected meeting in Karachi, the premier would also attend a Pakistan Air Force ceremony at Sonmiani.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

chetak wrote: <SNIP>
the pakis will insist on many and long bilaterals. we should avoid any joint statement at all.

Modi should visit jinnah's grave and do what LKA did not do :)
Modi should visit Pakistan in Sri Lanka only, or in Dubai. Visiting Pakistan is absurd, no one goes to Pakistan. It is not a normal country. In fact, visiting Pakistan in Shri Lanka has added advantage that issue of hurrirats can be ignored, and disadvantage that PoK/Balochistan freedom movements, mukti bahini campaigns or similar, will not be discussed.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

CRamS wrote:Guys, I know a lot of senior folks here hate me because I have been critical of Indian leadership for the way it deals with TSP. I can understand that, but in my criticism, I have never let gone off the real villains in India's dealings with TSP: TSP and its 3.5, not India. Lets not have any doubt it.

But scanning this mornings papers, and other DMM, it literally takes my breath away hearing "anal-ysts" and "ex diplomats" piling away on ModiJi, mocking his efforts, literally p!issing on him, and piling every conceivable fault on ModiJi for the state of India TSP efforts. I am not even going to dignify traitors like MKB's views, you can Google and find out. What makes my blood boil is how can any well meaning Indian, even if he were critical of ModiJi like I was for resuming p!ss, overlook the simple fact of TSP's terror strategy being the sole cause of the India TSP mess? What is the real agenda of these traitors?

But coming to the resumption of talks itself, and throw as many stones as you want at me, but what worries me is that there does seem to be a cave in of sorts by ModiJi. Whatever may be the source of the pressure, I don't know, US pressure, "intolerance" charges, I don't know what, and at least from the optics, it is a cave in.

Now, I will also give ModiJi the benefit of doubt, and I am pretty sure he is willing to take this short-term hit of being attacked at home in the larger interests of the country (somewhat like BJP's alliance with PDP). Maybe jingos like me do not like it, but given India's constraints in dealing with TSP, this is the best course of action as he sees it, but by no means does he deserve the kind of mud throws at him by the traitors.

But question I have, to those who can decipher ModiJi's end game, is he veering towards the US-scripted MMS MusRat four-point formula on J&K? Recall Farooq Abdullah's noises of late?
I hope you are using "hate" in a tongue in cheek way. Otherwise, may I suggest that you avoid personalizing disagreements as hatred for yourself?

For me and many others here, the correct policy towards Pakistan is one of principled, uncompromising hostility and rejection. But Indian people and governments have never followed that policy and they are unlikely to. That goes for MMS sarkar as well as Modi sarkar. So, there will be on and off compromises and climbdowns by India as pakis are pakis and won't change. No point abusing them for it or getting angry unless you enjoy hypertension.

The meeting in bangkok is a compromise by India for the sake of saving paki face, in that they have mentioned Kashmir alongside terror. Let us see what happens next. I bet pakis will overreach (again) thinking "Modi has become weak" and will get slapped down again.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Holy sh*t.Fatah rips communists, ngos like arundhati roy, islamists, pakistanis etc. a new one. He's on a role. Everyone must watch this.

http://linkis.com/www.youtube.com/Co6Il
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

1. "getting annoyed by" does not translate into "hates".

2. IMO, anyone who follows India on the everyday DDM, politics level either needs a high level of detachment or else will suffer from high blood pressure and arterial disease. It rarely rises above the Arnab Goswami shouting-match; and seems directionless.

3. IMO, anyone who ignores the noise, and maps out quarterly, yearly, five year trends will be much happier.

4. Lovers of cricket would not want the bowlers to not vary their length and pace; or batsmen to be master of one shot only. The goal is to restrict the opponents' run rate, or chase a large score, or create a large score, or to be the anchor for a long test innings or whatever; analyzing each ball bowled or played to deduce a strategy is futile. If the opposing team appeals for LBW on every ball, the cricket lover recognizes it as the psych. game that it is. Why this gyaan does not extend into politics and foreign policy - I scratch my head.

That is, if the team is chasing a large score, then that does not mean they have to hit a boundary on each ball. But that is exactly what is demanded here. That is why it is so annoying. Like someone asking, on each ball that is not hit to the boundary, "hey guys, are we going to lose? We are going to lose."
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

A_Gupta, I am sure you read what I wrote, and I am certainly not demanding a boundary from Indian govt, and I also give Indian govt some leeway in that throwing that Kashmir dog bone in the joint statement might be a climb-down in terms of optics, but the essential focus is on terror. Interestingly, not much has been said of TSP's so called "dossiers".

I would like to understand what India govt's trajectory is, will they continue with the Hurriyat red line etc or will they bend? Make no mistake, there is pressure on Indian govt from TSP's 3.5, and India needs TSP's 3.5 too for investment. Furthermore, to what extent India's traitors continue to push the button in their neurotic obsession to undermine and unseat ModiJi. So this its not just an India (NDA govt) and TSP dynamic alone, there are other vested interests. How does ModiJi navigate all this?

Talking about DDM, note, nobody to the best of my knowledge has said anything on the TSP link to CA terror attack. I wish Arnab or whoever takes it up and piles it on TSP and US, namely, that India has had to face such barbarism, and in our case it is TSP state sponsored.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Another terrorist lover trying to do a gotcha on Indian govt

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/cli ... AvuUP.html
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

CRamS wrote:Another terrorist lover trying to do a gotcha on Indian govt

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/cli ... AvuUP.html
Who exactly are you referring to? Are you saying somebody tricked Doval into meeting with Janjua, or that somebody tricked Modi into agreeing to such a meeting?
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Harinder Baweja
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

What happen to Shahyar Khans ultimatum that if you don"t answer by Monday we will not play with India and India will lose Billions of $ ?
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

PCB has been able to sell the PSL dream to some investors for $93 Million (spread over 10 years). $9.3 Million for the first year plus TV rights would get them some money to keep the lights on for some months. Their anticipated income from the 'home series' against India was 300 Crores.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Trump says 'No More Muslims in America". That means bye, bye Pakis. Hail all the President Trump!
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

CRamS wrote:Harinder Baweja
And what are you objecting to? His having quoted an unnamed Paki official?

I don't see anything majorly objectionable in the report, and I request that you not use the Paki thread to call Indians names.
member_29218
BRFite

Post by member_29218 »

ABC special report a few minutes ago, showing a televised statement by the Special Agent from FBI in charge.

Points he made:

1. Both shooters have been radicalized for some time, he did not say how long (confirms what we and the amazingly candid Ayaan Hirsi Ali have been saying all along). They are working with 'foreign counterparts' to figure out more details and the timeline.

2. The man fired first, even before he opened the door into the hall where people were gathered.

3. There were 19 pipes and thus the possibility to make 19 bombs in the house.

4. They had sealed the home but it was 'broken into' by the owner/others.

5. Both subjects did target practice, as recently as 'days' before the incident.

6. Over 400 people interviewed so far.

7. The crime scene is being reconstructed using a 'survey' technique and they are still holding the scene.

8. We've found evidence of 'pre-planning', 'participation' and 'financing', did not mention if there was anyone else involved.

9. A reporter asks 'Have you done questioning the grandmother yet?' The answer (with a smile) - "we're not sure we're done questioning her yet".

There were many questions from reporters that were inaudible, he kept saying 'will not discuss that' or 'not prepared to answer that'.

Enrique Marquez, a childhood friend of Farook is being questioned because he is the one who is said to have sold the guns to him.

Meanwhile, there are lots of muslim 'leaders' claiming the usual 'Islam is peaceful and guarantees justice and equality for all' and loudly proclaiming 'equal-equal' with 'Christian gun-crazy shooters'.
Abhay_S
BRFite

Post by Abhay_S »

jash_p wrote:What happen to Shahyar Khans ultimatum that if you don"t answer by Monday we will not play with India and India will lose Billions of $ ?
Extended till jummh-e-raat. They are pinning their hopes on Sushma swaraj's visit
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Nandu wrote:
CRamS wrote:Harinder Baweja
And what are you objecting to? His having quoted an unnamed Paki official?

I don't see anything majorly objectionable in the report, and I request that you not use the Paki thread to call Indians names.
You should study her history and her predilections. I found it objectionable because there is a gotcha element in here analysis. No need to over analyze this IMO, if you don't agree, thats fine.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

RoyG wrote:Holy sh*t.Fatah rips communists, ngos like arundhati roy, islamists, pakistanis etc. a new one. He's on a role. Everyone must watch this.

http://linkis.com/www.youtube.com/Co6Il
Thanks, RoyG!
This is an absolutely must-watch.
I wish we could subtitle the parts where he speaks in Urdu and Punjabi so that all English-speakers can watch it.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

saip wrote:Trump says 'No More Muslims in America". That means bye, bye Pakis. Hail all the President Trump!
Obama said many things in 2008.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote:
saip wrote:Trump says 'No More Muslims in America". That means bye, bye Pakis. Hail all the President Trump!
Obama said many things in 2008.
:rotfl:

Yesterday Manish Tiwari was bashing Modi for talks with shitistan. Opportunism onlee. Trump is simply trying to get support opportunistically leveraging anger at the San Bernardino cutlet making. If he gets elected he will be as dhimmi as the rest.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

US aid to Pakistan will be used against India: Husain Haqqani - PTI
As the US prepares to sell F-16s to Pakistan, the country's former top diplomat has warned the Congress that such fighter jets would end up being used against India and not against terrorists.

Describing sale of such military hardware and even reported talk of a civil nuclear deal as an appeasement policy towards Pakistani military, the former top Pakistani diplomat has urged the US to tell the leaders in Pakistan that their ambition of rivalling India is akin to Belgium trying to rival France or Germany.

"The Obama administration's consideration of a nuclear deal with Pakistan, just like its decision a few months ago to sell almost USD 1 billion in US-made attack helicopters, missiles and other equipment to Pakistan will fuel conflict in South Asia without fulfilling the objective of helping the country fight Islamist extremists or limit its nuclear arsenal," said Husain Haqqani, the former Pakistani Ambassador to the US.

In a prepared remark submitted ahead of a Congressional hearing on 'Civil Nuclear Cooperation with Pakistan: Prospects and Consequences to the Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Trade Subcommittee of the Committee on Foreign Affairs', Haqqani said Pakistan's failure to tackle its jihadist challenge is not the result of a lack of arms but reflects an absence of will.

"Unless Pakistan changes its worldview and its compulsive competition with its much larger neighbour even in violation of international commitments, American weapons will end up being used to fight or menace India and perceived domestic enemies instead of being deployed against jihadists," he said.

Currently, director of South & Central Asia at the Hudson Institute, a top American think-tank, Haqqani said competition with India remains the overriding consideration in Pakistan's foreign and domestic policies.

"By aiding Pakistan over the years-- some USD 40 billion since 1950, according to the Congressional Research Service --the US has fed Pakistan's delusion of being India's regional military equal. Seeking security against a much larger neighbour is a rational objective but seeking parity with it on a constant basis is not," he said.

"Instead of discussing civil nuclear deals and selling more military equipment to Pakistan, US officials should convince Pakistan that its ambitions of rivalling India are akin to Belgium trying to rival France or Germany," Haqqani wrote.

India's population is six times as large as Pakistan's while India's economy is 10 times bigger, and India's USD two trillion economy has managed consistent growth whereas Pakistan's USD 245 billion economy has grown sporadically and is undermined by jihadist terrorism and domestic political chaos.

Haqqani said unlike other countries, Pakistan did not raise an army to match the threats it faces. Pakistan inherited 33 per cent of British India's army, raised for the Second World War, at independence in 1947 and has sought to identify threats that match the size of that army.

Asserting that since the 1950s, US policy has ended up nurturing Pakistan's military and keeping alive its dream of parity with India, Haqqani told lawmakers that it is time, the US adopted a policy towards Pakistan that supports the aspirations of its people for a better standard of living instead of allowing its military and civilian hardliners in pursuing unwinnable competition with India.

"The US government has been giving the signal that Pakistan is too important for the US to ignore, which reinforces all of Pakistan's wrong policies. These are policies that both the US and a significant section of the Pakistani intelligentsia would like changed," Haqqani said.
Quite truthful & hard-hitting. But, the US policies are driven by other motives than to hold a mirror to Pakistan.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Good Haqqani must have received his green card or citizenship. khullam khulla bol rahe hein :)
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

HH already has GC from his wife who is US citizen. I doubt he will ever go back to Pakistan for his own good. He is from Bhutto camp which most likely will never come to power in Pakistan now that army has an alternative in Immy.

He is probably keeping his GC to burnish his credentials as an expert on Paki affairs in the lecture circuit. However he has connections within the establishment, his brother was an army officer, how effective they are is up for speculation.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Pakistan has dual-citizenship, so it doesn't matter whatever his status he can always chime in about pakistan affairs. Nice no ?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Paul wrote:HH already has GC from his wife who is US citizen. I doubt he will ever go back to Pakistan for his own good. He is from Bhutto camp which most likely will never come to power in Pakistan now that army has an alternative in Immy.

He is probably keeping his GC to burnish his credentials as an expert on Paki affairs in the lecture circuit. However he has connections within the establishment, his brother was an army officer, how effective they are is up for speculation.
Yeah, his wife is US citizen. It's highly unlikely he will ever be able to return to Pakistan. Too many sun roof levers waiting for him. He knows this and hence opening up and speaking the truth.

@habalji, yes, these Paki elites have cleverly got themselves dual citizenship system in place and most of them have at least one western country's passport in addition to the Paki one. They will live like kings and queens in Pakistan for as long as it is possible exploiting poor abduls and ayeshas in the feudal system. When the poor abduls rebel and come out on the streets, these elites will take the first available flight out of Pakistan..all according to the plan. Look at chaigharwala. After his driver was attacked, he immediately flew to US fearing for his life and became a professor in some university within a couple of months. How could that have been possible if he was only a Paki citizen?
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

"The US government has been giving the signal that Pakistan is too important for the US to ignore, which reinforces all of Pakistan's wrong policies. These are policies that both the US and a significant section of the Pakistani intelligentsia would like changed," Haqqani said.
Summary of the madness today (please to ignore history onlee and stop watching Burka/Burnab):

3.5 + 1/2 (Russia) need the Baki to attempt control of region, India needs Baki as strategic buffer (beyond tolerating neighbor).
However, India does not care for the pin-pricks of terrorism, general obduracy and lack of geo-access.
Therefore, India will attempt to treat Baki as security problem, but highly suspect this stratagem works.

footnote: Indian govts have always been defensive, if Invincible Dove wants offensive-defense, then there needs to be trade-offs:

That is: India will reduce pain in Baki, if Baki stop misbehaving - no evidence for this... but is there ever?
Or: If Baki does pin prick, then India will not send dosas and will pay back in kind or more... is there fortitude?

Depression: Baki, being Baki will see current move as weakness and slip into terroristrubation!