Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
member_23692
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by member_23692 »

shiv wrote:All 4 Pakistani Islamic Fidayeen Jihadi motherf*****s killed
https://twitter.com/Chopsyturvey/status ... 1186359297

Let us have uninterrupted and uninterruptible dialogue
An immediate results of Modi's Chankiyan policy. Modi knew what he was doing, when he visited Pakistan without any concessions from Paki. Of course, he must have. He is Modi. And we are all "idol worshippers", this time around, we worship at the Modi temple.

What a great victory for Modi ! Congratulations ! The triumph is so great, that I am dhoti shivering, almost wetting myself.

After all, this time around, it was'nt Kargil, just a small attack on an air force base. Isnt that fantastic ?
member_23692
BRFite

Post by member_23692 »

Pakistan is a temporary and illegitimate country. It has to be derecognized as a country. The goal is that in the long run, the Hindus will recapture the breakaway portion of India, which the rogue group that controls it calls Pakistan.

Any Indian, in our outside of the government, who does not covertly or overtly believes in this and works earnestly towards this goal, is a traitor.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Viv S wrote: What are the 'strategic implications' of exporting surplus electricity?
Your argument is based on gut response without reading my original post or mentioning what I said I thought in that post. However knowing your penchant for wanting to haggle over every little point and expecting answers when you ask questions this will be my last response to you on this topic
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

rsangram wrote:Pakistan is a temporary and illegitimate country. It has to be derecognized as a country. The goal is that in the long run, the Hindus will recapture the breakaway portion of India, which the rogue group that controls it calls Pakistan.

Any Indian, in our outside of the government, who does not covertly or overtly believes in this and works earnestly towards this goal, is a traitor.
I covertly believe that Hindus will one day take over the whole world in the long run! That should make me a super patriot, yes!
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Four dead already... that's fast. What is the mujahedeen camp song, Rafi saab's "shikaar karne ko aaye, shikar ho ke chale?"
milano
BRFite -Trainee

Post by milano »

rsangram wrote:
shiv wrote:All 4 Pakistani Islamic Fidayeen Jihadi motherf*****s killed
https://twitter.com/Chopsyturvey/status ... 1186359297

Let us have uninterrupted and uninterruptible dialogue
An immediate results of Modi's Chankiyan policy. Modi knew what he was doing, when he visited Pakistan without any concessions from Paki. Of course, he must have. He is Modi. And we are all "idol worshippers", this time around, we worship at the Modi temple.

What a great victory for Modi ! Congratulations ! The triumph is so great, that I am dhoti shivering, almost wetting myself.

After all, this time around, it was'nt Kargil, just a small attack on an air force base. Isnt that fantastic ?

With great respect, and at the risk of being branded a Modi worshipper, one should consider that this type of attack would have been weeks/months in the planning, as opposed to < 7d. Further, we don't know what sort of concessions have been made by Pak, outside of the public domain - I can't see any plausible reason why Modiji would have gone to Lahore without something offered up, nor can I see how India would switch gears without a rational reason which is not yet apparent to the world. But you make a great point - how the Indian Govt (and possibly the Pak govmt) will act in the next few days/weeks should be quite telling.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Pakistan has reached a point where good sharif needs external help to reign in his army. Or atleast the section of it that wants to keep at war with India. This can only be done if this group is neutralized without taking them on directly. Only then culpable deniability and massive rona dhona can be avoided. This is the price to pay and jinx to resolve for India-Pakistan peace. Good Sharif has even stopped appointing foreign ministers because as soon as they get into saddle, they start taking orders from elsewhere and ignore Good Sharif's brief.
Viv S
BRF Oldie

Post by Viv S »

shiv wrote:Your argument is based on gut response without reading my original post or mentioning what I said I thought in that post. However knowing your penchant for wanting to haggle over every little point and expecting answers when you ask questions this will be my last response to you on this topic
Your original post? The one about uranium enrichment being responsible for power shortages? I thought you were being facetious. The Pakistani nuclear program is centrifuge based (rather than energy-intensive gaseous diffusion system), via designs stolen by AQ Khan from his workplace at Urenco. For the record, Urenco produces a third of the world's enriched uranium and its largest plant in the UK (delivering 40% of the company's output) requires a steady supply of just about 20 MW and puts out roughly 125 tons of LEU annually.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

sanjaykumar wrote:Four dead already... that's fast. What is the mujahedeen camp song, Rafi saab's "shikaar karne ko aaye, shikar ho ke chale?"
You were wishing for a longer play?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Hardly. It is not going to be lost on the other batches waiting- Pakistan's expenses on maulvis, ketamine and cocaine are going to go up.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

rsangram wrote:An immediate results of Modi's Chankiyan policy.
rsangram, I understand your outburst but there is no need to blow the fuse. It would be, IMHO, the Indian reaction this time that would be the differentiator. I am sure our reaction would not be meek. Let's wait calmly to see how this one unravels. BTW, I am *not* one of those to follow Modi blindly.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SSridhar wrote:
rsangram wrote:An immediate results of Modi's Chankiyan policy.
rsangram, I understand your outburst but there is no need to blow the fuse. It would be, IMHO, the Indian reaction this time that would be the differentiator. I am sure our reaction would not be meek. Let's wait calmly to see how this one unravels. BTW, I am *not* one of those to follow Modi blindly.
It is called do not get mad , get even.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

sanjaykumar wrote:Four dead already... that's fast. What is the mujahedeen camp song, Rafi saab's "shikaar karne ko aaye, shikar ho ke chale?"
Yes, but we lost 3 of our guys in the process. Even an rodent is not worth losing for these pigLeTs.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Pls raise your hand if you thought that NM's drop in visit to Pakistan would magically stop all terror ops against India despite knowing for years that good Shareif or any other PM has no control or leverage over terror apparatus or Army. He can just play along or sulk in the corner.
Even if India gives away Kashmir and Siachin and Sir creek and all the rivers to Pakistan, These terror attacks will not stop. It requires dismantling of Pak as a Kabilla whch means that the tent needs to be blown away, fear of predatory animals and random attacks by dark forces with no place to hide for this Kabilla.
PS: yes I am a Modi bhakt whatever that means.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

CRamS wrote:
Yes, but we lost 3 of our guys in the process. Even an rodent is not worth losing for these pigLeTs.
CRamS ji, Sad but we will see some more attacks like this for few more years to come before Pakis can be neutralized.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

rohitvats wrote:Some thoughts on Pathankot AFB attack:

1. Pakistan resorting to attacks outside Kashmir as we've managed to force status quo in the Valley. It cannot inflict 'pain' on us in Kashmir. That leverage is lost.

2. But attacking India outside of Kashmir framework cannot be explained under the 'freedom fighter' paradigm unless someone in Pakistan claims responsibility; if someone does that, it will force Pakistan to do something about it. Even undertaking a sham investigation on lines of 26/11 puts pressure on Pakistan and its fault lines. Not to forget, it gives Pakistan a 'bad name'.

3. So, this gets registered as a true case of asymmetric war against India. And attacking an AFB is as close to waging a war as possible. Only 26/11 or 2001 are next in the escalation ladder.

4. Someone really went for broke here; a lot of capital was spent on this attack and stakes ARE MEANT to be raised high by attacking an AFB. NM's Lahore visit has really really rankled the Deep State.

5. Also, I don't think Pathankot AFB was happening irrespective of talks - that base has open areas all around with heavy vegetation. Not to forget a canal running right through it. In an attack like 26/11, there was deliberate action all along the way. In this attack, the only deliberate part was pointing to the intended target. That's it. If someone really wanted to take out fighter assets in Pathankot, they could've planned better. Rather than use the spray and pray tactics, more deliberate and covert attempts could've been make to infiltrate the base.

But it seems someone wanted to make a point. A big point. And quickly. Any damage to fighter assets, or prolonging the siege is an additional bonus. And good optics. Please don't forget that Gurdaspur-Pathankot belt has a huge concentration of army establishments. And these are sited right next to the main roads/highways. If you close your eyes and throw a stone randomly, chances are it will land in an army establishment. There are 'n' number of more vulnerable targets which could've been picked up and where casualties would be much higher.

But attacking an Air Force station signals a gross escalation and making a point.

Also, please don't forget that ISI agents have been held in Bhatinda and Pathankot a few days back. So, someone wanted to quickly act on the intelligence.

6. But what is equally important that GOI had anticipated the move. It would be difficult to pin-point the target but heightened level of security can help to reduce options for terrorists, make them make mistakes and reduce casualties/damage in case of an attack.
Does "Deep State" mean CIA or its paw-the ISI?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:I applaud the Shiv Sena’s position of not associating with the Mohammadden terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan even on artistic matters till such time as the Islamic Republic acts on Mohammadden Terrorism targeting India even while recognising methods used by the Shiv Sena may be less than halal.

I also find it most regrettable that the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi U-turned on the pre-election commitment to our Nation of following a robust policy when it came to the Mohammadden terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan and instead are permitting their citizens access to India. Most disappointing that the our Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Government is not doing what they ought to be doing and are instead leaving the job to the Shiv Sena:

Pakistani singers' concert called off after Shiv Sena threat

Meanwhile the Sabri Brothers are not the only citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan traipsing around in India, from Hyderabad comes the disappointing news that Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was granted a visa to sully India’s land:

A twisted tale of Rahat’s performance
Again I applaud the Shiv Sena for bringing up the double standard of the abrupt U-Turn by the BJP led Government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the matter of granting Indian Citizenship to Islamic Republic of Pakistan born Adnan Sami. The double standard is compounded by the BJP not granting Indian Citizenship to oppressed Hindu’s of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Hindus from Pak want citizenship too) but instead granting citizenship to an adherent of Mohammaddenism, a religion whose members constitute the cause of these Hindu’s fleeing the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to safety in India.

India should under no circumstances bail out the adherents of the Mohammadden religious community of the Indian Sub-Continent who themselves or via their ancestors foolishly opted to disassociate from India by now granting them Indian Citizenship:

Shiv Sena flays BJP's 'double standard' on citizenship to Adnan Sami
Last edited by arun on 02 Jan 2016 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Milano wrote:....one should consider that this type of attack would have been weeks/months in the planning, as opposed to < 7d.
Yes, but however long the planning was, it could always be called off, even in the second-last moment. The decision to pull the trigger could have easily come in < 7d.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

For 24 hours security agencies failed to trace terrorists
The free run that the four terrorists had for nearly 24 hours even after the abduction of Superintendent of Police Salwinder Singh on Thursday night and were able to reach and attack the IAF base, has exposed the security breach despite the high alert in the area.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

habal wrote:Good Sharif has even stopped appointing foreign ministers because as soon as they get into saddle, they start taking orders from elsewhere and ignore Good Sharif's brief.
But there is no good Sharif, there is only bad and worse.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

A_Gupta wrote:But there is no good Sharif, there is only bad and worse.
A point I too have been making here for a long time, without much impact.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:Tribune News Service
Pathankot, January 2
The Air Force station at Pathankot was attacked by terrorists in the wee hours this morning. Two Air Force personnel were reported killed at the station gate, while two of the assailants were shot dead in the exchange of fire that was triggered. In all there were four or five attackers at the site, though more were suspected to have infiltrated from Pakistan.
Even as the National Security Guard was being mobilised, the terrorists were believed to have been contained in a small area. No damage to Air Force assets was reported thus far. The exchange of fire is still going on.
The intruders wearing Army uniforms were suspected to have entered the Air Force premises in an official vehicle.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab ... 78456.html

The BJP led Government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi seems to have built themselves a contingency plan for continuing dialogue with the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan following an inevitable Islamic Republic of Pakistan linked Terrorist attack in India by having our Minister of External Affairs. Sushma Swaraj, make this comment in Mid-December of last year ie: 2015.

Be prepared for the ugly spectacle of Nehru Gandhi family led Congress Party member Mani Shankar Aiyar applauding Modi Sarkar’s resolve to make talks with the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan “uninterrupted and uninterruptible” despite provocation of Islamic Republic of Pakistan linked Mohammadden Terrorist attacks in India :x :

Can’t let saboteurs stop dialogue with Pakistan: Sushma Swaraj

Pathankot terror attack: Will give befitting reply to terror attack, Rajnath says

Regrettably the “Befitting Reply” our Home Minister Rajnath Singh is talking about with regard to the Pathankot Air Force base will most likely be more “uninterrupted and uninterruptable dialogue" while while the BJP led Government of Prime Minister Naredra Modi will thump 56 inch Chest and trumpet that India has not been intimidated into stopping dialogue with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan despite an attack by Islamic Republic linked terrorists :x .
Last edited by arun on 02 Jan 2016 11:28, edited 1 time in total.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

VikasRaina wrote:Pls raise your hand if you thought that NM's drop in visit to Pakistan would magically stop all terror ops against India despite knowing for years that good Shareif or any other PM has no control or leverage over terror apparatus or Army. He can just play along or sulk in the corner.
Even if India gives away Kashmir and Siachin and Sir creek and all the rivers to Pakistan, These terror attacks will not stop. It requires dismantling of Pak as a Kabilla whch means that the tent needs to be blown away, fear of predatory animals and random attacks by dark forces with no place to hide for this Kabilla.
State to State relationship was established with NSA level talk and the visit of NM to Lahore to meet Nawaz.
All other groups and ngo or private groups do not matter in state to state relations

PM Modi figured out a way to connect with the govt when all hurdles were being put in between. Some of hurdles were by media and some by deep state.
Attack outside Kashmir it to signal that they will defy the state to state relations. But they cannot change the state and the physical location of the countries.

The talks from now will be about terrorism only and terrorism in India punjab. They can trace the attacker and get the
details from Inside Pakistan. Indian NSA should be able to get the Pak govt to admit that the attackers are from Pak.
India needs to exploit the faultlines inside Pak deep state and establishment

http://www.newsnation.in/article/107281 ... ocess.html
The attack on Pathankot Air base comes at a time when talks between India and Pakistan started getting on track. The ‘rising hope’ after Modi-Nawaz bonhomie, Sushma Swaraj visit to Pakistan, and the talks between NSAs in Thailand may see a dumping now.
Every time there is even a hint of any softening on the part of the elected government (as there was recently by repeated talks), the jihadis strike back, no doubt with the support of the Pakistani army and ISI.
This attack once again reminds us of the dominance of Pakistan’s Deep State (the ISI and army and their jihadi adjuncts) which are the actual rulers of the country. This is why Pakistan will never offer us any concession.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

K. C. Singh Verified account
‏@ambkcsingh

#PathankotAttack This shouldn't derail dialogue unless aid&abetment by Pak state is traced. If so Pak shouldn't go into automatic denial.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

VikasRaina wrote:Pls raise your hand if you thought that NM's drop in visit to Pakistan would magically stop all terror ops against India despite knowing for years that good Shareif or any other PM has no control or leverage over terror apparatus or Army. He can just play along or sulk in the corner.
Modi's visit couldn't have happened without the approval of Raheel Shareef and his NSA. So, atleast, some of the military brass of pak were onboard. This attack shows that there are others in Pak who don't want this overture. BTW, the same thing happened during 26/11 also. Musharraf and MMS were moving ahead with their plan to 'make LOC irrelevant'. Musharraf was overthrown. Then, MMS tried to still go ahead with his plan almost unilaterally. Then, 26/11 happened. So, there does seem to be a deep state which does not like peace with India even if Pakistan gets great concessions because MMS was making such a sweet offer and there was no need for 26/11 except to stop the process. I think that Musharraf was overthrown only because he was trying to make 'peace' with India. To be fair to him, he was getting a great deal for Pakistan at the cost of India. But, the deep state seems to dislike even that to the extent that he was overthrown. That means there are factions that hate Pakistan's peace with India so much that they are willing to screw Pakistan's interests and they are powerful enough to overthrow a military dictator.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

shiv wrote:
It is One Week since Modi held Nawaz Sharifs hand

Two sons/husbands/fathers lost

It is One Week since Modi held Nawaz Sharifs hand,

Three Sons/Husbands/Fathers lost.

Punjab Terror Attack: Fresh Gunshots Heard, 4 Terrorists, 3 Soldiers Killed
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Latest

6 terrorists reported

LIVE TV INDIA TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaGv3Az9i-M

5TH terrorist hiding in area
Last edited by svinayak on 02 Jan 2016 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Pakistan's terrorism strategy matches the legendary Ghori. Will keep attacking, no matter what. Hoping for one misstep, or one Jaichand.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

A_Gupta wrote:Pakistan's terrorism strategy matches the legendary Ghori. Will keep attacking, no matter what. Hoping for one misstep, or one Jaichand.
this has always been the strategy and we keep making the same mistake, the moment we are militarily slightly weal they will behave the same way. They are the Original ISIS, it is their success in 1947 and operation 1971, success in 1989. Most people are totally unaware of this..

Long term we cannot expect peace with Pakistan intact, but we need years of building our MIC before achieving our strategic goals, Indians think we can go to war like Chess where both opponents have equal. We should learn from the Americans where they go to war with 5 queens 2 rooks with the enemy having just 1 pawn. While many of BRF dismiss PAF with 70-80 odd F-16's, it achives what is required - allows Pak to survive to fight anther day.

Longer term solution is Baluchistan must be a free country, POK merge with India and Kalistan starting 30km west of Amritsar having all the Sikh religious like Lahore, Peshwar and Toba Tekh singh etc where Non sikhs vacate these places is the answer.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

hmm .. Pakistan is dead broke country. Saudi & USA financial assistance is not as forthcoming as before. China has shown that it is willing to build up infrastructure provided they get returns on their own merit. Nawaz Sharif will go for better relation with India because this is the only way Chinese investment has any chance of getting returns, he has nothing to lose and he can cut army to size too. It is upto us to use this opportunity. You need not outline on a public forum how that will take shape.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

abhishek_sharma wrote:K. C. Singh Verified account
‏@ambkcsingh

#PathankotAttack This shouldn't derail dialogue unless aid&abetment by Pak state is traced. If so Pak shouldn't go into automatic denial.
I am disappointed by that tweet for two reasons. Amb. K.C.Singh is more interested that dialogue must somehow continue and is quick to give them a bail out. That should not be the case. Secondly, even if we do not trace it back to the Pakistani State, we must stop the talks if Pakistan does not cooperate in unravelling the masterminds and extraditing them or punishing them. They must work with sincerity that we feel is genuine and are satisfied with and we must see results in a quick timeframe. The talks *MUST* remain suspended till then. Pakistan *MUST* be punished for every transgression until it behaves. There is simply no other option for us.

Something went wrong with Amb. Singh sometime back and he hasn't recovered since then.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

New Year wishes from Pakistan have been heard now.

Every time some new PM or old PM initiates this Pappi Jhappi with TSP, some Indians die. What is the cost of such political overtures? Who, if any, are accountable to those who die because of some Indian political bonhomie initiative? Those who said it was under pressure from Obama, will they ask Obama to be accountable for Indian deaths? Or is it OK if the dead wear uniforms? Expendable military men whose widows will get OROP?

PM Modi with his nationalist credentials has a longer rope from the Indian public in matters of the State - as in adverse reactions are restricted / guarded. Does that mean he has greater license to play with TSP, knowing fully well that an attack will happen and there is nothing other than twiddling our thumb that we can do?

Befitting reply indeed. Another six months of firing on border? What then, another detente? Another round of Pappi Jhappi? Dialogue?

How many times has Rajnath Singh ji assured us of befitting reply? If those were followed by actual on-ground befitting reply, were the results announced on 02 Jan 2016?

If these befitting reply have to have any impact, then there must be clearly defined military, strategic and political objectives before we claim that a befitting reply was made. These objectives could / may be
- destruction of x nos. TSP bunkers / OPs by firing. Hit culverts, bridges, roads, canals, power and communication lines for destruction
- through these destruction cause a breakdown in infrastructure on border to make it impossible for TSPA to effectively use that portion of border or entire border for any offensive / defensive military action immediately or for 06 months till they rebuild the infrastructure.
- Continue till there is internal backlash in Pakistan against military action or terrorist action in India. This does not happen till we hit the Punjab border and civilian areas west of Jammu down to the last border post in Punjab. We will also need to deny all extra water flowing into TSP over and above the IWT requirements. Make them feel the pain in Pakistan like we've done all these years.

Stop fighting Pakistan in India.

Note: I am not speaking of covert cross border ops because they have never made an impact in public in Pakistan.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Modi needs to find his 56' chest back. Though i doubt it, there maybe something about the PMO chair which makes the occupant dovish , full of love & hope and enlightened ofcourse. Ahinsa parmo dharmo.
The way he is continuing he can kiss goodbye to his second term ambitions.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Ironic innit? Jaish e Poobah terorists. It was the NDA government under Atalji who botched the hijack and returned Masood Azhar to Shitistan.

I hate the expression "befitting" reply. When India's Home Minister says befitting reply even Paki anti-aircraft and other defences that would not normally have gone on alert will be on alert to give India a befitting reply.

I did say earlier in this thread that we would have to ait and see what Modi does after the next terrorist attack. It happened sooner than expected. Of course Modi is "protected" from criticism that he did not try, but he is also in a situation where it will be "damned if he does and damned if he doesn't'

Anyhow, he is our leader. He did something that I did not like. He needs to show that he will do what is right. Ideally the "befitting reply" should already have started by now - 2 PM IST
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Befitting means "suitable; proper; fitting.". Then what would be a "Befitting Reply" to a terrorist attack? Cross Border firing, Suspension of Talks, No Cricket, Dossiers, De Marche or a Protest in UN?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

deejay wrote:Befitting means "suitable; proper; fitting.". Then what would be a "Befitting Reply" to a terrorist attack? Cross Border firing, Suspension of Talks, No Cricket, Dossiers, De Marche or a Protest in UN?
You left out white paper
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

rsangram wrote:Pakistan is a temporary and illegitimate country. It has to be derecognized as a country. The goal is that in the long run, the Hindus will recapture the breakaway portion of India, which the rogue group that controls it calls Pakistan.

Relax bhaijaan. Breathe..
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

deejay wrote:Befitting means "suitable; proper; fitting.". Then what would be a "Befitting Reply" to a terrorist attack? Cross Border firing, Suspension of Talks, No Cricket, Dossiers, De Marche or a Protest in UN?
Deejay Saar, you are letting emotion cloud your judgement.

A befitting reply doesn't necessarily be broadcast on times now. The numerous jhapads BSF/IA gave to the Pakis on the border resulting in the Pakis requesting us to stop,as quoted by Rakha mantri, is proof enough that the govt walks the talk.

I'm certain that this govt will retaliate in kind or more on a time,place and means of its choosing.
It doesn't have to be broadcast to the public at large, how we intend to retaliate ..
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

nirav wrote:........A befitting reply doesn't necessarily be broadcast on times now. The numerous jhapads BSF/IA gave to the Pakis on the border resulting in the Pakis requesting us to stop,as quoted by Rakha mantri, is proof enough that the govt walks the talk......
While there can be no disagreement that retaliation does to need to be broadcast on public television, the words of a government functionary (Defence Minister) that the actions taken by his government (the jhapads referred to) have been brilliantly successful are not acceptable as proof.
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Baikul wrote:
nirav wrote:........A befitting reply doesn't necessarily be broadcast on times now. The numerous jhapads BSF/IA gave to the Pakis on the border resulting in the Pakis requesting us to stop,as quoted by Rakha mantri, is proof enough that the govt walks the talk......
While there can be no disagreement that retaliation does to need to be broadcast on public television, the words of a government functionary (Defence Minister) that the actions taken by his government (the jhapads referred to) have been brilliantly successful are not acceptable as proof.
I'm afraid that's all the info public at large will get on covert ops. What exactly are we expecting ? The govt to wage all out war rather than engaging the enemy in covert warfare ?