Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
BRao
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by BRao »

Vipul wrote:Paki star'let' flops in Bollywood, promptly plays the muslim card and claims victimization.

In the world of click-bait attention spans and a fiercely competitive entertainment industry, few would choose not to be taken at face value and stereotyped for their looks alone when it makes progress all the less difficult. And many would misperceive that someone as stunning as actor-model Sabeeka Imam could simply use her looks as a gateway to success. “I was told a pretty face can be banked on,” says an irked Sabeeka.

But for her, it’s all about making a mark through her credentials. “For an actor, recognition and acceptance mean a lot. When a critic points out that I was ‘well-casted’ in a film, it translates as the fact that my acting had no appeal,” she tells The Express Tribune. With modelling assignments in hand, cinema tugging at her heartstrings and all eyes on her, she adds, “Artists are very shy creatures. They are loud around only those they trust. Being stereotyped is the last thing I’d want to be.”

Of British-Pakistani origin, Sabeeka came to the fore only recently. With her face plastered on billboards and hoardings across the country, she has quickly become one of the most known faces in the modelling industry. With that, she has film appearances to her credit in both Bollywood and the UK. But she was never hungry for the limelight and seldom came out against any criticism.

Sabeeka has always been one of those who want to play the “chor and the police” on screen — roles that entail character. But her Bollywood debut was branded as exactly what she always distanced herself from. Vikas Bahl’s Queen was a film that, despite its banal humour, went on to become a commercial and critical success, redefining many of Bollywood’s stereotypical rules of cinema. It was a film shouldered entirely by its female lead, who is treated better by a free-spirited, independent woman abroad than her own family and husband-to-be back home.

The film also brought Sabeeka to the forefront in an avatar few actors of Pakistani origin would dare take up for an Indian movie. “I always wanted to act in a film that had Kangana Ranaut playing the leading lady in any capacity,” she says. Initially, the role of a Middle Eastern belly dancer was what she was roped in for, which soon took the shape of a pole dancer who had migrated to Europe from Pakistan. Excitement turned into nervousness when she was informed about the change of plan. “I have been greatly criticised for that role. I must clarify that I had signed up as a belly dancer (Really, who is she trying to fool by this gullible talk) . My audition (aka Casting Couch :wink: ) was great because I had trained as a dancer when I was young.”

Reminding herself that she is not all about looks, Sabeeka took it up as a challenge. “It was a bold step. It made me uncomfortable on many grounds. I was scared of the reaction, plus, I had never done anything like that on screen before. But had I not done that, what else was there for me?” she states. She finds no reason to have regrets. “It was something different from what I had done. I have only seen a role like this twice in films. I was not comfortable but it was a character … it was no bimbo role.”

She adds that not all’s well for a girl like her to make room in a space such as Bollywood. “I have seen how Muslim girls beg, plead and cry for roles in Bollywood films. They are exploited to a great extent.” In the backdrop of her Pakistani film debut with Jalaibee, she explains how this viewpoint pans out, “In India, they don’t generally let a Muslim get to the top. My life somehow belongs in Pakistan. I will do more movies here (A flop in India is good enough to succeed in Shitland. Besides what else choice do you have? :mrgreen: ) .” Sabeeka fancies more diverse and riveting roles in a reviving industry she joined of her own accord. “I now want to play a more fascinating role, such as that of an intelligent and strong Pakistani wife.” :rotfl:

So basically an A lister in Pakistan gets only a two bit role in Bollywood. Being a Muslim her talent is beyond any doubt.The SDRE indians have not given her the top roles on a platter and hence this is a conspiracy against Muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfEjkFx8ndw

This is the aukaat of a Pakistani A-lister in India. She is the 2 bit stripper here with a 3-4 minute of screentime, wearing skimpy clothes and showing off her Muslim body (no complains here!).
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Narad wrote:
Every Afghan youth should see a bright future in IT — information technology, not international terrorism: PM Modi in Afghanistan
I am pretty convinced that PM and doval ji regularly access BR dictionary. :mrgreen:
Modi's probably too busy, but Doval probably does
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The shenshahs do this with their subjects, drop in unannounced.
So that the ISI and bad sharif can't do any mischief.

Modi dropping in also prolly means that some thing is being delivered post the NSA's meet? GoI is actually being friendly, Pakistan must have agreed to do something in return.
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Anarth hone wala hai today !!

Just saw visuals of Ganja walking on tarmac dressed in a shalwar ... He actually scratched his musharraf !!

Yallah someone tell PM modi to not shake Ganjas hand !!

Anarth !!!
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

congis are doing rona dhona, why parliament was not taken in confidence in just finished last session. They are feeling like someone rubbed red chillies in their musharafs. Style of Modi keeps amazing us and keeps giving shock to congis.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

Barkha on RuN-D-TV is bashing Congress :shock: in her orgasmic delight at Modi visiting her favorite Shitland.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Not often do we see this- Rakshaks, media, "international observers", "Track thoo waalahs" and "think tanks" all shocked into silence at the unexpectedness of an event.

NO ONE saw this coming..
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Lootyen's wale always used to get exited even at the hint of the Indo-Pak talks. As this means all the pappi-japhi, free food, travel, gossip and champagnes. DDM used to have field days. We were so used to see their orgasms live on TV, while the useless talks were going on. Oh God where are those days ? :((
Modi is giving them shock and awe at every stage possible. This is how the talks need to be, serious without tamasha. I am confident that these Indo-Pak talks are not same as before and serious pressure is being built on Pakis to act on terror machine. GOI is taking terror as top agenda in the talks. Pakis won't mend their ways easily. And, end result of these talks is most probably going to be zero, if we know this MAD knows better.
These talks will be shown to the world as India being serious about the peace in this region, but terror will remain the top agenda. Just before leaving Afghanistan for Pakistan, Modi mentioned "Afghanistan will succeed only when terror no longer flows across border". Joint declarations and press briefing may mention many issues were discussed in these meetings and thats ok. But I feel, still terror would be topmost agenda in those meetings behind the closed doors and probably some people to people centric CBM.
All these sudden meetings may not be giving enough time to Paki army to create some serious mischief. Pakis being Pakis, they will have khujli and will do some very serious mischief. It's just matter of when. It remains to be seen how MAD will act in that situation.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Burkha is honest to her masters - paikhanaland.
Even congress is not hers.

Her one true agenda is clear
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Lootyens crowd was happy due to the oppertunities of Pee-Pee contact that the Napakis would arrange for them.
There is a conspiracy of silence amongst them all on this !
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

There may be a pattern (my thoughts)
Take case of Nepal - The issue was always that India is not helping Nepal and is trying to do blockades etc. NaMo did something unconventional. He snubbed Madhesis (mostly India oriented in Nepal). What that resulted in the 50% population of Nepal who are Madhesis revolted as one united front to get constitutional changes which could make the Nepal politics getting away from the Nepal's anti-India elite.

In the similar frame, I believe is that Modi visiting Nawaz and only engaging with Civilian leadership makes me think he is giving a way to overthrow the civilian leadership and create some sort of instability in Pak. Then he will tell to world for next few years that India engaged but there is no move on Terror and terror is leadership of Pak

If they try any crap like Kargil, India is more alert this time and will give them back ferociously.

That is my overall reading of NaMo's engagement in the neighborhood.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Vajpayee hugged Ganja at Wagah, this was followed by Kargil and Ganja was deposed in a coup soon thereafter.

Now Modi hugged Ganja in Lahore..Ganja must be quaking in boots at the prospect of what the bad Shareef is going to do next.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The pak fauj will step in to burst the bubble that indian media channels are creating.
ISPR will direct its lifafa media to bash the modi-nawaz meet, the ISI has probably been going all out to enlarge its sleeper cells here.

In the past, the ISI has struck out whenever it has felt threatened by such meets. If they are scared of a possible Indian reaction to a major terror strike, they will take out Nawaz.

All this bonhomie from their side is because they are expecting some concessions from India.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

YaaAllAh. Never thought Bakistani Law an order (H&D)is so low that Modi ji has to do unannounced visit :(( .Just like Barak sneaking to Afganistan when visiting SA.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

An understandable misunderstanding. Modi was on return flight from Kabul after eating Kabuli chana, and said to pilot:
I have to go to (the) pakistan onlee
The pilot promptly landed at La'hore. :shock: :eek:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Dawood visits Pakistan but not a resident, says Dawn media CEO :roll:
Top boss of Pakistan’s leading media company Dawn has claimed that India’s most wanted gangster Dawood Ibrahim does not live in Pakistan though he reportedly visits the country often.
“As far as I know, Dawood Ibrahim is not a resident of Pakistan. I am told he visits Pakistan regularly. I am told he spends time in Dubai and South Africa,” Hameed Haroon, CEO of Dawn Media Group, said.
The Haroon family, Krachi based, have been known to be PPP supporters; this particular "gentleman" has resided in Massaland for long and was at one time alleged to beMassa's eyes and ears in Pakiland :twisted: Haroon was responding to a query after a discussion on ‘India and Pakistan: How to make the recent breakthrough in bilateral talks irreversible’, organised by the Mumbai Press Club and the Observer Research Foundation this evening.
“Dawood is a murderer. The government should move against all murderers,” he said, adding that “I think of Dawood as a singularly unpleasant chap. I have never seen him.”
... Haroon said there may be a trust deficit between India and Pakistan but not between the people of the two countries.
When asked how would the US view people’s movements for normalisation of ties in both the countries, he said, without elaborating, that Indians should learn from Pakistan’s difficulties in dealing with the Americans. :roll:
Speaking on the occasion, ORF chairman Sudheendra Kulkarni said rulers of both the countries should know that India is the future of Pakistan and Pakistan the future of India. :roll:
In other words, he is referring to the blackmail/mischief power of Pakhanistan :twisted:
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

UlanBatori wrote:An understandable misunderstanding. Modi was on return flight from Kabul after eating Kabuli chana, and said to pilot:
I have to go to (the) pakistan onlee
The pilot promptly landed at La'hore. :shock: :eek:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

The BBC is trying to project that it was London and Washington pressure.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Clever:
Sharif welcomed welcomed him at the airport and then took Modi to his house, where his granddaughter's wedding was being held.
http://scroll.in/latest/801024/narendra ... e-minister

This can also be seen as a personal visit.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

A_Gupta wrote:The BBC is trying to project that it was London and Washington pressure.
Desperately trying to shore up the relevance and H&D of the has-been Brits.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

The US one can understand but a third rate power should not lay any claim.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Truly, we are shell-shocked as Kashi says. The contours of this sudden visit will take some time to develop and anything said until then will be speculation.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Modi departs from Pakistan after brief surprise visit
In one of the pictures you can spot DOVALJI, sitting hereby !
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I need to get more details on ModiJi's sudden visit to TSP. Cong as usual will cry like a bunch of losers. But ModiJi has stolen their breakfast, and so out of cognitive dissonance, they will lash out. In a certain sense, one can understand their angst, after all, MMS did something similar and was pilloried for it.

Of course, now it will be reduced to bean counting. BJP will say, yeah, no mention of Baluchistan, only terror focus yada yada, Cong will retort with something of their own, no 26/11 closure, Hafeez pig still free, Dawood still in TSP, Gurdaspur etc you name it. Others will draw parallel with Jassu bhai handing over terrorists etc. In the end, its matter of whose side you are on, us nationalists trust ModiJi because we trust and believe he won't give away anything to TSP, pseudo secular anti-Hindu slaves of the termite queen on the other hand see TSP as an extension of Indian Muslims so by giving them de-facto control of Kashmir through "joint control", they see that as "secularism".

Amidst all this noise, the thing to watch for is how TSP is going to manipulate this thaw, I doubt there will by any Kargil like betrayal, but I sense they will do some political gimmick in Kashmir to embarrass ModiJi like twisting Mufti's b@lls to demand something obnoxious or some such thing.
member_29247
BRFite

Post by member_29247 »

The hurried rats aka hurried rats will also want to go to TS Pakistan to relieve as UB ji said .

Modi ji relieved, and promptly congress is constipated , dark butt is in labor trying to conceive something out of all this
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Meeting is a photo op bit Mr Kirti Azad has become a non entity
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Falijee wrote:Modi departs from Pakistan after brief surprise visit
In one of the pictures you can spot DOVALJI, sitting hereby !
One of teh highlights of this trip has been Dovalji visiting with a real visa. :lol: :lol:
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

Should not have gone there. Giving importance to awful, obnoxious, repellent country. Waste of time, money, energy.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Such Gup : Adamant
If anyone had any doubt about who authored the government’s riposte to the ISPR last month, it was put to rest by our mole’s authoritative leak. We hear The Man of Steel personally responded to the khakis overstepping their mandate by resorting to criticism of “governance”. Apparently, The Man dictated the substance of the government’s reply to his PSO and got him to type it out and release it forthwith. We hear some in the inner circle tried to restraint The Man of Steel but he was adamant.
Ab Tera Kya Hoga Gunjay?
Cheers Image
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Per SATP, with a week to go in 2015,
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries ... idents.htm
in 2015, Pakistan saw 316 terrorist incidents, with 463 civilians, 196 Security Forces, 2216 terrorists killed (total 2874) and more than 759 injured.

In 2014, the corresponding numbers were 402 incidents, with 891 civilians, 331 Security Forces, more than 2936 terrorists (total 4173+) and more than 2131 injured.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries ... ts2014.htm

Is this a temporary lull, or a real trend? But perhaps Modi Sarkar's calculations take this changing situation into account.
member_29247
BRFite

Post by member_29247 »

national herald, kumilwallah, Jetlee are all washed out by on visit to eject kabulichenna by Modi Ji
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, burka is triumphantly speculating that ModiJi has withdrawn the Harried rats red line. Any truth to that?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Katie Hopkins Pillories Muslim Family 'Refused Entry To US'
Katie Hopkins has hit out at the Muslim family apparently barred from traveling to the United States, saying "there is another side to this story not being told".
Cheers Image
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://swarajyamag.com/politics/pm-modi ... diplomacy/
Retd. Lt. Gen Syed Ata Hasnain has a good column about PM Modi's Lahore visit.
Even as a soldier I do firmly believe that it is the sacrifice of our brave warriors which strengthens the hands of our political leadership to take courageous and landmark decisions. My only wish is that soldiers need to be remembered positively at such times and not in the way the naysayers are using their name to score points.
What is the next step and what is the contingency planning? The next step will obviously be Foreign Secretary level talks to set the agenda and the way forward. Pakistan needs to be careful about it’s over enthusiastic High Commissioner in New Delhi. Basit Malik’s propensity to test the waters once too often may lead to awkward situations which could contribute little to the dilution of trust deficit. He should clearly give a chance for things to get off the ground. Secondly, contingency planning is equally important. How will sudden firing across the LoC be handled or if there is a big terror strike in J&K or anywhere else in India with the LeT’s footprint firmly imprinted; how will the two nations respond in the light of the current bonhomie? These are issues which need to be progressively discussed and resolved.

At the end of the day one cannot take away anything from the decisiveness and risk taking capability of Prime Minister Modi. Whether this entire exercise will finally result in something transformational, only time will tell. For now, at least the efforts have been in the right direction.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

I think that the # of light bulb explosions have gone down, its a real trend. I have noted and commented on it a while ago. The bad shareef with his grab e azz is responsible for this. Unfortunately, it would be foolish to extrapolate that this trend will continue down as long as the khakkis play their games vis a vis Afgh and India. If the bad sheriff does not get his extension, the trend could reverse...how much mischief altaf bhai and 10 % can play are all variables. Whether Daesh makes inroads into pak is another variable, and finally what mischief India may play is another variable.
ManishC
BRFite

Post by ManishC »

Modi's focus is on economy and development. Pakis would do well to take this as a one time offer - eschew terror and become part of the South Asian trade and economic zone. Keep doing mischief and stew in your own juice.

They will NOT get anything ( Cashmere, Siachin, Sir Creek, etc.) . Borders will not be redrawn. Heck even Cricket will not be played which routes money to D co. Nawaj being a business man might get this, not sure about the other 170 million yahoos.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

^^^^^ Burkha's husband (second and present one) is part of the Hurri-rats.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

ManishC wrote:Modi's focus is on economy and development. Pakis would do well to take this as a one time offer - eschew terror and become part of the South Asian trade and economic zone. Keep doing mischief and stew in your own juice.

They will NOT get anything ( Cashmere, Siachin, Sir Creek, etc.) . Borders will not be redrawn. Heck even Cricket will not be played which routes money to D co. Nawaj being a business man might get this, not sure about the other 170 million yahoos.
Hate to do an equal equal, and I am on ModiJi's side on this, but they will say the same thing as well, namely, this is another opportunity, lets discuss all issues of concern including core issue yada yada.

On balanace IMO, it is a climbdown by India. TSP will gloat and rightfully so that after alll the tough talk, ModiJi has agreed to talk. All of TSP's crimes have been forgiven. And TSP always wants this equal equal, so the sight of a country seven times TSP's size, and that too a Hindu nationalist govt, climbing down, their own TFTA delusions etc have been given a sort of endorsement by all these optics.

From India's PoV, short of a war which at best will result in a phyrric victory, ModiJi has swallowed his ego in the larger interests of the country. That to me is statesmanship. Of course, I am a little worried that ModiJi is moving too fast, and given India's military limitations, instead of all out war to teach TSP a lesson, I would have preferred a policy of aggressive defense with benign neglect diplomatically, but for whatever reason ModiJi has decided on this course of action. I certainly think its ModiJi's development agenda which requires super power US bahadur's help and their demand to make p!ss with TSP is the reason for all this climb-down.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CRamS wrote:Guys, burka is triumphantly speculating that ModiJi has withdrawn the Harried rats red line. Any truth to that?

BJP spoki very categorically clarified this to a panting gaurav sawant on teevee that the redlines remain for the hurriat.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ahmad Shuja احمدشجاع ‏@AhmadShuja 11h11 hours ago

Afghan social media totally Modi-fied. (Excuse the cheap pun) Can't remember this amount of adulation for anyone.

443 retweets 236 likes