Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by Gagan »

Kaptaan Frau F indeed
Looks quite like a good baccha / bacchi. Doesnt look very street smart, doubt he has any crass street fighting skills.
SSG has started to take some sifarishis again.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote:Yaa. MBBS will get u a better groom from a richer family.
The guy will rake in millions from Pak fauj corruption. All the places he raids in FATA, as the afsar, he must already be getting the cream of the booty in women and money/jewellery/war booty.

On the other hand,
All the cultural invasion of our Saas Bahu serials is at play here. Mother-in-law is worried that future bahu will do saazish, want to work, and take money spinner beta away from her clutches

:rotfl:
Gagan - in the 80s I was in the UK and my neighbour was a Paki doc (husband) was newly married. He had his bride and mum with him. The doc's father had been killed in the 1965 war (rank was Major) which was 20+ years earlier. The mum used to call my SHQ for tea and the new bride would show her wedding photos and jewellery. My wife was totally gobsmacked to see the amount of Platinum and diamond jewellery they had and the utter opulence of their life in Shitistan compared to the Spartan NHS quarters in the UK. Army types in Shitland are filthy rich and this seems like one of them. The young man is admittedly good looking but looks like he is mummy's boy.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I already have a few prospective pretty, very very fair lahori girls who are not from that dastardly school

Too risque? Here she is properly covered up in lungi.

Ooh, groom is a fauji hain ji? She will be more appropriate - 400% Martial Pakjabi

Salam and AOA onlee
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

They can keep their AK-47s in the same almirah right?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paul-ji:

Some additional eligibility conditions were inadvertently left out: :mrgreen:
5. Professional Pakistan girls, returning from Saudi Arabia will be given preference.
6. Prospective applicants should be willing to go under Purdah/Burqah/Nikab(preferred) after marriage.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Media Censorship Tightened In Pakiland- Part I
Media Monitoring and Tracking Center established in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD (Online) – Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Pervaiz Rashid has said the establishment of Media Monitoring and Tracking Center in the country is need of the hour to improve the governance system.
Addressing after inaugurating the Centre in the federal capital on Tuesday, the minister said the newly-established center will play important role in implementation of media code of conduct.
The center is equipped with modern gadgets that would monitor 80 channels.
Pervaiz Rashid said, the Media Monitoring and Tracking Center would help to keep contact between the government and the media. He added the reports of the media-monitoring centre would facilitate the ministries to judge and improve their performance.
The farce of civilian rule continues ; Martial Law, all but in name ; direct intervention prohibited under Kerry-Lugar Act; Massa probably approves :mrgreen:
Last edited by Falijee on 22 Dec 2015 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Paul wrote:Image
I pooched myself bhy not Kinnaird Cillege

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinnaird_ ... University

Becaz Hina Rabbani Khar is da product of this college. And many more. Look like all famous tv presenters are fram there too.Aunty is very chalak.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Kashi wrote:
rajithn wrote:We don't have Visa on Arrival. What we have is an e-VISA facility - which is wrongly being termed as Visa On Arrival. Which means the traveller has to apply for a VISA online and gets an email confirmation. The traveller has to carry this document, as a print out, and this is scanned by the Immigration Officer at the airport they arrive in - then the VISA with the validity date is stamped on the passport of the traveller.
Previously, we used to have a special provision for Pakis-on-non-Paki passports, if the usual process was 2 weeks, for PONPs it was 4-6 weeks. Is it the same when it comes to e-visa?
The answer to this is a simple google search away. There's no need to ask someone else:
Indian tourist visa on arrival / eVisa
International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
The rule has never changed. Anyone with a TSP passport, who previously had TSP passport or whose parents / grandparents had TSP passport, are ineligible and must go through standard danda process. I've seen whining on online fora like Indiamike complaining that we discriminate against Bakis. I was tempted to register and post that they should blame Jinnah because they wanted a clearly separate country, and all we are doing is making 400% sure they get that separateness.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Why not Kinnaird College?
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/3588/ ... be-a-wife/

Kinnaird: Teaching more than how to be a wife
By Rimla Batool Published: December 28, 2010
There have been certain perceptions about KCites in the minds of people outside the college who think of them as spoilt, careless and arrogant girls.
The author argues that that is false.
Here is another popular notion which is a frequent part of discussions in the KCite circle: KCites get married easier than others.
Some KCites cheerfully boast that since Kinnaird grooms its students to perfection, they become the best choice for marriage. Sarah, a media student at my college made an interesting comment:

“Even if a girl barely makes it to graduation, there is one thing she learns for sure while being at Kinnaird: style. And with the materialistic approach of young men today, style wins over brains.”
The author argues that it is false.
Marriage (sooner, later, easier or not) is a matter of fate and not a matter of what institution one studies at. If this was the case, no Kinnaird student would be single, and the Kinnaird motto “light, courage, love” would also include the word “marriage.”
Lifted from the comments:
ex-kcite • 5 years ago

I went to Kinnaird for a year and lived in the hostel, where women were treated like children (the hostel regulated our timings, visitors and even what we wore off campus). Nearly all my professors dumbed down their lessons because not enough students were up to par. As a rule, nobody seemed to believe that women should empower one another; on the contrary, the atmosphere was stiflingly conservative to the point where a friend and I were called "dancing girls" by a member of faculty for leaving campus without a gate pass (during the day, before we were aware of the rules). The academic competition was nonexistent and the in spite of participating in drama and debates, the intellectual atmosphere was fairly nonexistent, barring a few people. Needless to say, I left. I'm glad your experience is better than mine. It's a shame that a college that was once known for producing confident women leaders is now obsessed with the idea of producing wives (to the point where you need to defend the "rumours").
Majid Urrehman • 5 years ago

I can safely claim without the fear of rejection that KC stands for glamor, romance, boldness, beauty and western chick with Lahori touch among the boys of Lahore. I have not seen KCites making their names in fields other than glamor. Even Kashmala Tariq is more famous due to her glamorousness than her politics, what could I say about the girls who are actually working in media. Almost every 10 out of 11 girls in media whether print or TV are from KC.

This is a fact that whatever a girl is studying in KC and whatever her motives are, KC impart glamor in each and every one of them.

KCites are a charm and considered a source of pride for boys to be with. This also infers that marriages should also be lot easier and on their own terms for KCites.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

There is so much material about KC that some mujahid can do a fee ech dee :rotfl:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ganja's Diplomacy Strategy: First Dargah Diplomacy By "Clever Brother", Now It Is Aami Jaan's Diplomacy :roll:
When PM Nawaz's mother helped thaw Indo-Pak ties

But has the bottom line changed in Paki behaviour? :roll:
Last edited by Falijee on 23 Dec 2015 06:26, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Surajji,

Read your post and these 2 articles came to mind,

India's visa policy is affecting British businesses and universities

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... tani-orgin

and from the same man

India's visa rule is unfairly persecuting innocent Pakistanis

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... pakistanis

and lo behold today,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35128684

What's sauce for the goose must be .........................
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Coordination failure
PAKISTAN would be an excellent case study for anyone studying topics such as ‘perpetual confrontation and polarisation of all kinds’, ‘blame game’, ‘passing the buck’ and ‘don’t accept responsibility’.
Cheers Image
Rajagopal
BRFite

Post by Rajagopal »

Gagan wrote:Kaptaan Frau F indeed
Looks quite like a good baccha / bacchi. Doesnt look very street smart, doubt he has any crass street fighting skills.
If someone high in the Mountains of NFWP saw this ad, there will be some cunning brains working tireless to prepare a Mohotorma with "Atim bum" skills to blow him and his friends at his own wedding. :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

PEMRA issues notices to TV channels for 'hurling false allegations, giving airtime to terrorists' Part II :mrgreen:
Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) Military authorities on Tuesday initiated punitive action against certain local channels for “hurling false allegations and passing highly personalised, abusive and derogatory remarks against individuals” as well as “giving space to terror outfits threatening the state of Pakistan.” :twisted:
It does not take a genius to conclude that this action coupled with the Karachi "clean up operation", the persecution of MQM, the suppression of Balochi rights, the carpet bombing of FATA area in the name of "fighting terrorism", is leading this artificial entity to an East Pakistan like situation, in the long term
Last edited by Falijee on 23 Dec 2015 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Rajagopal wrote:
Gagan wrote:Kaptaan Frau F indeed
If someone high in the Mountains of NFWP saw this ad, there will be some cunning brains working tireless to prepare a Mohotorma with "Atim bum" skills to blow him and his friends at his own wedding. :mrgreen:
The lad is quite 'chikna' and rosy-cheeked; mountain men of NWFP may find other uses for him besides blowing him up...

like dropping the 'up' from blowing him up...

Just sayin'
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

I.S.I vs I.S.I.S
Islamic State chief Baghdadi claims he's global leader of Muslims; Pakistan's Taliban says no

SS-ji, your prediction coming true :D
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

KLNMurthy wrote:The lad is quite 'chikna' and rosy-cheeked; mountain men of NWFP may find other uses for him besides blowing him up...

Just sayin'
One thing to remember saar, Bakistanis are good in one thing: Putting paint on stuff, like red tipped missiles. I have met many many Bakistanis in the US, most are barely "fairer" than average desi 'fair skin' which is an almond brown complexion (still very much fairer than my own :P). But that Photu... is clearly... shopped to make the product sellable.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

LokeshC wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote:The lad is quite 'chikna' and rosy-cheeked; mountain men of NWFP may find other uses for him besides blowing him up...

Just sayin'
One thing to remember saar, Bakistanis are good in one thing: Putting paint on stuff, like red tipped missiles. I have met many many Bakistanis in the US, most are barely "fairer" than average desi 'fair skin' which is an almond brown complexion (still very much fairer than my own :P). But that Photu... is clearly... shopped to make the product sellable.
Well in that case his ammi-jan should beware of the risk the photoshopping brings to her ladla SSG komandu when his musharaf ventures into the land of the mountin' mards, who also peek in the tubes of the interweb...

ok enough from me...
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Falijee wrote:I.S.I vs I.S.I.S
Islamic State chief Baghdadi claims he's global leader of Muslims; Pakistan's Taliban says no

SS-ji, your prediction coming true :D
The Nalanda university was burnt by khiljis link, greener successor to slave dynasty of Mamluk aka slave aka "owned" aka Ghulam dynasty link. The mamluk aka owned aka slaves aka Ghulams must have made fertile grounds available for greener ones to run their scorched earth barbarism and pauperize the rest of un-owned aka lesser greens and kufr too so that, without libraries to spread knowledge, the powerful barbarians would be on the same level as the educated but pauperized.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Zimbabwe to make Chinese yuan legal currency after Beijing cancels debts

Although, Pakistan is "selling" it's sovereignity to Chini-blothers day by day, I do not see this scenario occuring there for the following reasons:
1.Pakiland has two other "eager" suitors, who are vying for her hand - Land Of The Two Holy Mosques and Massa.
2.Both will be "happy" if the tenant bestows her favour equally to both of them
3. Both are "eligible" "halal" suitors, although one is more halal than the other.In spite of their so called generosity and because of their their "godless" nature, the Aam Abduls of Pakiland will not be too happy with the "haram" arrangement.
4.Therefore for the above reasons, even if China cancel/ takes over all Paki debt, the Yuan will not be the legal currency :mrgreen:
Last edited by Falijee on 23 Dec 2015 05:27, edited 1 time in total.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Motorma Fair has a good article on Paki tactical nukes:

http://qz.com/579334/pakistans-army-is- ... -backfire/
The whole article was a good read but posting last few paragraphs as summary:
In recent months, some US White House officials have even argued for a potential nuclear deal to reward Pakistan for making concessions in fissile material production, limiting the development and deployment of its nuclear weapons among other activates to address Washington’s proliferation concerns. Unfortunately, Washington has yet to seriously formulate punishments rather than allurements to achieve these ends, even though Pakistan has shown no interest in making such concessions.
There are reasons why the United States and the international community should begin to see Pakistan’s nuclear weapons as a direct security threat. For one thing, these nuclear weapons have always been intended to allow Pakistan to harass India through the use of militant proxies. Consequently, Pakistan has become an epicenter of Islamist terrorism.
Had Pakistan not had these nuclear capabilities, India could have sorted out Pakistan some time ago. Moreover, the critical time period for Pakistan’s nuclear program was in the late 1970s, when Pakistan was on the threshold of obtaining a crude weapon. (We now know that Pakistan had a crude nuclear weapon by 1984 if not somewhat earlier.) The United States even sanctioned Pakistan in 1979 for advances in its program.
The United States relented in its nonproliferation policy with respect to Pakistan after the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. Reagan, after getting sanctions waived in 1982, began supporting the so-called mujahedeen produced by Pakistan for use in Afghanistan. (Pakistan actually began its own jihad policy in 1974 on its dime without US assistance.)

Saudi Arabia matched America’s contributions. While al-Qaeda is not truly the direct descendent of the Afghan mujahedeen, there can be little doubt that the structures built to wage this jihad gave birth to the group. Had the United States remained focused on nuclear weapons in Pakistan, and used a different strategy in Afghanistan, a wholly different future could have been realized.
As tensions between the United States and Pakistan deepen, and as Pakistan’s arsenal expands and permits it to target US assets in South, Central, and Southwest Asia, the United States should begin considering Pakistan’s proliferation of nuclear weapons and delivery vehicles as a direct threat to its security, rather than merely a proliferation problem to be managed.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Hina Rabbani Khar is from 'Kinnar' college.
Why am I not surprised

:rotfl:

Kinnar = Eunuch/Transvestite in Punjabi

No wonder saasu ammi doesn't want any Kinnars :rotfl:
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

Lisa wrote:Surajji,

What's sauce for the goose must be .........................
For the Gandus?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Falijee wrote: . . .he has previously "helped" his not-so-clever brother on various occasions, like his trip to China, where NS found "difficulty" in reading an English speech . . .
Oh, the funniest part was when Ganja forgot the usual mandatory phrase "sweeter than honey etc." and had to be helped by the brother.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Rangers’ powers: PPP decries federal govt decision, calls it ‘invasion of Sindh’
Khaappee Bakistan: Zardari Mahan
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) condemned in the strongest terms what they called the ‘invasion of Sindh’ by the federal government after the interior ministry on Tuesday rejected the provincial government's summary and extended Rangers' special policing for another 60 days.
In a statement released on Tuesday evening, PPP Co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari's spokesperson Senator Farhatullah Babar said that that by rejecting the constitutional right of Sindh to limit the scope of Rangers' powers, asserting that "the federal government had acted in sheer violation of the Constitution".
"The Pakistan People’s Party will not permit this invasion of the provincial domain and warns against its consequences for the political stability of the federation," said the PPP senator.Babar said that in the light of Article 147 of the Constitution, it is abundantly clear that the imposition of certain conditions on the authority of the Rangers as well as seeking ratification of those limitations from the Provincial Assembly is well within the constitutional rights of the provincial government.
Babar, in the statement, maintained that the PPP rejects the claim of federal interior minister that the Sindh government and assembly were seeking unconstitutional annulment or abridgement of a federal law, namely the Anti Terrorism Act.Neither the Sindh Assembly nor the provincial government has sought to annul the federal law, he added.Earlier, Sindh Finance Minister Murad Ali Shah, in an apparent reaction to Chaudhry Nisar's statement said that "federal government has taken an 'unconstitutional' step today (Tuesday)".
.The adviser to Sindh chief minister on information, Maula Bux Chandio, said that the federation is overtaking Sindh Assembly's authority.He was of the view that the problems created for provinces by the federation will also have impacts on federation.The federal interior ministry, however, rejected the provincial finance minister's claim and said that Nisar never claimed that the amount spent on Rangers in Sindh is given directly to Sindh government.The statement released by interior ministry asserted that the federation spends Rs9 billion annually on paramilitary force in Sindh and the details regarding the expenditure will be released in the newspapers.About the recent move to grant Rangers policing powers, the ministry maintained that if anyone has objection towards the move, he or she can access the court.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

shiv wrote:Army types in Shitland are filthy rich and this seems like one of them.
The accumulated benefits from 'entitlement'. My cousin, who retired as a Brigadier, has an Indigo car.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

SSridhar wrote:
shiv wrote:Army types in Shitland are filthy rich and this seems like one of them.
The accumulated benefits from 'entitlement'.
Irecall reading somewhere, perhaps it was Hakeemji's seminal book and probably Ayesha Siddiqa's Military Inc. that Paki afsars get plump retirement benefits- in terms of land and placement on the boards of numerous entities run by the fauji foundation.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote:
The accumulated benefits from 'entitlement'. My cousin, who retired as a Brigadier, has an Indigo car.
Let me try and express a thought I have here. Most of the "news" we read about Pakistan is released and controllled by the vey rich. There are very few exposés of the poor and the wretched from Pakistan, almost none from the LeT class and very little from IDPs or from rural areas. For the latter we have to depend on floods or books from people who have managed to live in shitland for a bit

Pakistani simply publishes bositive news all the time and the wealthy believe that to be the case. This is what used to make them mock India as poor and hungry. They believe their own propaganda about themselves - wealthy, fairskinned, tightassed. well hung, bold etc. It's like an entire nation that projects itself and thinks itself to be an episode of a saas bahu serial. No one is poor. No one is less than very beautiful/handsome
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

India has been shockingly open in opening up the most downtrodden, the dirtiest underbelly for all to see.
Weather it is confidence or neglect, this is one situation where at least the "log kya kahenge" malaise hasn't yet bitten.

For the world's largest and very successful democracy to openly show decrepit schools, worn out wooden tables and makeshift cardboard covers and booths during elections to the world, was initially a little embarrsing to me, but gradually I've relished the fact that this democracy works at the grassroot level!
And India is loved universally for just this openness - its scars, pimples, and dirty underbelly nonwithstanding.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^Also, there is a indicator of a deep deep civilisational confidence in that. In short, this is what we are. Only. You can criticise, deride, dismiss and just plain diss, we do not mind. Not really. Sure, there will be some protest, here and there - but these don't have an impact on the big picture.

It's the same confidence with which we must understand an SDRE (in uncle uniform) practical rubber soled shoes, ill-fitting "slacks", 2 cm wide belt with buckle that has hints of chrome and gold colour, a non-descript striped or lightly checked shirt (nowdays replaceable with a polo type T-shirt branded by some obscure company - Aravind Inks :D), total value not more than 60 euros, walking casually into an Armani store in the Piazza Espagna in Rome and browsing through the goods, raising his eyebrows, and when the saleslady asks him with well concealed disdain if she can be of help, says: I'll be back with my wife. Wife ambles in just then (similarly dressed) and they proceed to spend a couple of thousand euros. Aunty says, it's for my daughter, we are on our way to England to the saleslady who has by now been adopted. That's what I call real confidence. In short, not giving a crap about what others think of you, but being polite and sensitive and human towards them just the same. That does not come just like that out of nowhere. It comes from having a heritage like ours.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Boasting Mush" - Again On The Hot Seat :mrgreen:
Musharraf says he invoked emergency after consulting Gen Kayani
ISLAMABAD: Former president retired Gen Pervez Musharraf has claimed that he invoked the Nov 3, 2007 emergency after holding consultations with former chief of army staff retired Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and the senior civilian and military hierarchy.
This is the first time that Gen Musharraf has directly dragged Gen Kayani into the emergency issue since the PML-N government had filed a (high treason) complaint against him in a special court in December 2013.
According to Mush Kayani did "nothing" to "help" him in his "troubles"; now Kayani himself is facing a lot of questions about questionable financial deals made by him and his contractor brother!
In a statement recorded before the joint investigation team (JIT) of the Federal Investigation Agency, the former military ruler termed the former army chief “principal offender” in the case.
The kammandu has often been 'sidelined' because of his "incorrect ethnicity" and therefore he is now among his "own" people in the MQM city of Krachi :mrgreen:
He said Gen Kayani became the chief of army staff on Nov 27, 2007, but he did not revoke the emergency. “By not revoking the same, Gen Kayani is also a principal offender,” he alleged.
The former military ruler insisted that in addition to Gen Kayani he had consulted the senior military and civilian leadership, including the then prime minister Shaukat Aziz, before imposing the emergency.

Will the Bad Sharif come to his rescue once again ?
The former dictator disclosed that he proclaimed the emergency on the advice of the then prime minister Aziz but its summary had ‘mysteriously’ been removed from the official record by some ‘quarters concerned’.[/quote]
Mush has often be accused of being a "serial liar" and a "publicity seeker" and is known to make "bombastic statements" at regular intervals :mrgreen:
Gen Musharraf never denied having imposed emergency and insisted that he did so with the prior consultation of prime minister, chairman joint chiefs of staff committee, services chiefs, corps commanders, the then vice chief of army staff, governors and others. But in his defence he pointed out that he had held the constitution in abeyance and did not subvert it. :roll: He suggested to the investigation team that “the above-mentioned persons can be approached as they can easily be identified, adding that these officials never denied or clarified that they were not consulted on the issue of imposition of emergency”.

As in almost all cases in Pakiland, it becomes an issue of Echendee ; it is Kammandu's H and D at stake here :mrgreen:
The former military chief said he had told the JIT that “no case is made out against me as I acted upon the advice of the then Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz and his cabinet in imposing the emergency”.
Passing the Buck ?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan Hunting For Network Of Female ISIL Fundraisers :roll:
Source: AFP And Al Jazeera
Police in Pakistan's port city of Karachi are hunting down a network of women from wealthy families who are allegedly acting as fundraisers for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and arranging marriages for its followers.
Since sharia law is in vogue in Pakiland, is it safe to assume that only female police will be allowed this "delicate" operation? :mrgreen:
Raja Umar Khattab, chief of Sindh province's counterterrorism unit, said a suspect confessed that his wife had established a religious organisation in the city called Al Zikra Academy to fund the group's activities, AFP news agency reported.
"A group of 20 women, all from well-off families, distributed USBs containing ISIL videos, and also preached in support of terror organisations ... They also arranged marriages among the group's followers," he said.
The (female) police should also question( Lal Masjid ) Malauna Aziz's wife to get at the bottom of this affair :mrgreen:
The women include the wife and mother-in-law of Saad Aziz, the main suspect in the May killings.
Aziz, a graduate of one of the country's top business schools, was blamed by police for both the massacre and the shooting of peace activist Sabeen Mahmud in April. ( There were reliable reports that the "Deep State" was somehow involved in this killing) He was arrested in May.
Pakistan has been at war with the various Taliban factions in its northern territories for more than a decade, but the attack claimed by ISIL supporters is a recent phenomenon.(Af-Pak is known to be ISI turf and therefore ISIS is not welcome here !)
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Our own Army is involved in extra-judicial killings, Pakistan Army help militants & terrorists": Imran Khan
See the video in Immy's own words :mrgreen:
Some of the comments are interesting !
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Look at the promptness with which Pakistan is hunting for IS fund raisers while doing zilch against any other of the three dozen+ terrorist organizations. Hafeez Saeed is even allowed to roam around, preach fiery jihad, recruit manpower, plan attacks against India, hobnob with Army officers and even visit forward border areas and all this in spite of the UN sanctions! The less said about prosecution of 26/11 terrorists (which includes Army & Navy officers), the better. And, nobody can din any sense into the largely vacuous Pakistani brain.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Les Femmes Fatales: Network of rich Pak women funding IS, arranging brides for group's fighters

The police in Pakistan's port city of Karachi said Monday it was hunting a network of women from well-off families acting as fundraisers for the Islamic State group, highlighting its growing appeal among the country's middle classes.
Raja Umar Khattab, chief of the Counter Terrorism Department of Sindh province, said the hunt was launched after police arrested the suspected financier of a gun attack on a bus that left 44 people dead in May.
Islamic State fighters. Representational image only. ReutersIslamic State fighters. Representational image only. Reuters
The attack on the bus, which was carrying members of the city's Shiite Ismaili minority, was the first inside Pakistan officially claimed by Islamic State, which has proclaimed a "caliphate" over territory it has seized in Iraq and Syria and is seeking to expand its global reach.
Khattab said the suspect, whom he named as Adil Masood Butt and who was arrested last week, confessed to police that his wife had established a religious organisation in the city called 'Al Zikra Academy'. The Asian Age adds that it was Khalid Yousuf Bari's (alleged patron-in-chief of the IS network) wife who circulated videos of the terrorist outfit among women. The website also reported that police officials claim Bari’s wife founded an academy where over 20 affluent teachers brainwash young girls and collect donations for the proscribed organisations.
The website also reported that the seized laptops were sent to a forensic laboratory and key documents were recovered. The counter-terrorism department (CTD) had also arrested private university’s chief executive Adil Masood Butt among four in alleged facilitation of banned outfit’s operatives in Karachi on Friday.
"The academy has no organisational structure or offices," Khattab told AFP. "A group of 20 women, all from well-off families, distributed USBs (computer memory sticks) containing Islamic State videos, and also preached in support of terror organisations. They also arranged marriages among the group's followers," he added. Pakistan Today reported that law enforcement agencies took into custody three women belonging to IS on Saturday and 14 more women were identified in the investigation. Laptops were recovered from the possession of these women.
He said the group collected funds for terrorists in the name of Islamic charity which were later handed over to the accused.
"The wife and mother-in-law of the main suspect of the carnage, Saad Aziz, were also part of the network," he added.
Aziz, a graduate of one of the country's top business schools, was blamed by police for both the massacre and the shooting of peace activist Sabeen Mahmud in April. He was arrested in May.
Khattab said efforts were being made to track and arrest the women.
For over a decade Pakistan has been waging a war against homegrown Islamist fighters that has claimed the lives of tens of thousands of civilians.
The fighting has been led mainly by Al-Qaeda, the Pakistani Taliban and its affiliates, though there are signs that the appeal of IS is growing among the affluent and educated classes who are motivated more by the idea of global jihad than local causes.
Islamabad denies IS is a major threat, though the police chief of Sindh province, of which Karachi is the capital, told a parliamentary standing committee in October that IS was behind the bus attack and that 14 people had been arrested for alleged links to the group.
Al Jazeera reports that Pakistan has been at war with various Taliban factions, however the attacks claimed by Islamic State are a recent phenomenon. The Islamic State operates in Syria and Iraq and controls major portions of the countries. In Libya, the group has established a foothold in Sirte. IS is also active in Yemen and in Nigeria, armed group Boko Haram has expressed support to the 'caliph' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Bakistanis are good in one thing: Putting paint on stuff, like red tipped missiles. I have met many many Bakistanis in the US, most are barely "fairer" than average desi 'fair skin' which is an almond brown complexion (still very much fairer than my own
You should compare Bakis with only North West Indians (Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Kashmir, Delhi) and not with people from South India or East India.