Pakistan Is "Afraid" That US Is Going To Ditch It Again !Pakistan – US Relations: Will US ditch Pakistan once again ?
ISLAMABAD: US released the annual report for the terrorism in the world. The report emphasised the terrorism trends and the incidences in the world. Iran was termed as the state sponsoring the most terrorism incidences in the world.
An important section of the report was on Pakistan, Afghanistan and India. The section regarding Pakistan and Afghanistan is reproduced below which blamed Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism in both Afghanistan and India.
The Pakistani military and security forces undertook operations against groups that conducted attacks within Pakistan such as Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP).” However it accused Pakistan for not taking substantial action against the Afghan Taliban and Haqqani network. “Pakistan did not take substantial action against the Afghan Taliban or HQN, or substantially limit their ability to threaten US interests in Afghanistan, although Pakistan supported efforts to bring both groups into an Afghan-led peace process.”
Sacrifice "bad terrorist" ; protect "good terrorists" !
(under the patronage of ISI !)
The State Department further pointed out other un-designated extremists groups saying, “Pakistan has also not taken sufficient action against other externally-focused groups such as Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM), which cotinued to operate, train, organise, and fundraise in Pakistan.”
Pakistan has been US ally for the last 15 tears in its Global War On Terrorism (GWOT). Pakistan has sacrificed more than 50,000 lives and over $118 billions loss to economy during during this GWOT.
Pakistan provided Logistics and administrative support to US as it’s bases were used by US in its war against Afghan Taliban and AlQaeda.
And as a "rentier state", was more than adequately compensation for services rendered !
Pakistan's establishment does not seem to get it: in international relations, there are no "permanent friends", only permanent interests.
As the majority of the US Forces have exited Afghanistan and presently around 9,800 US troops are stationed in Afghanistan for operation “Resolute Support” , US probably does not require any more Pakistani support in its war against terrorism in Afghanistan
Few incidences would depict the entire scenario.
(i.e. Laundry List of Complaints :
[quote]1.US has started to accuse Pakistan for all the unrest in Afghanistan blaming it for the support to Afghan Taliban and Haqqani network.
2. US has started to consider Pakistan against the US interests in Afghanistan.
3. US has not acknowledged Pakistan sincere efforts towards peace in Afghanistan through QCG process.
4. US intentionally killed The Afghan Taliban Commander Mullah Akhtar Mansoor inside Pakistan to make sure that Pakistan is labelled as terrorism supporter inside Afghanistan.
5. US has not stopped drone strikes in Pakistan despite of repeated Pakistani requests to do so.
6. US has no interest to Pakistan’s logical and strategical interest in Afghanistan as Pakistan has repeatedly asked US Government through evidences to stop Indian anti Pakistan activities in Afghanistan.
7. US is intentionally promoting India inside Afghanistan which is creating troubles for Pakistan from its consulates in Afghanistan.
8. Afghan Intelligence Agency National Directorate of Security (NDS) is involved in sabotaging acts in Pakistan but US didnot mention anything regarding this in its annual report.
9. RAW agents are caught red handed in Baluchistan but US has not uttered anything against this in its annual report.
10. Pakistan unlike 1990s era has stopped all kind of support to Kashmiri Mujaheeden in Indian Occupied Kashmir but still Pakistan is blamed for terrorism in India.
11. The blame of Indian false flag operations(referring to Pathankot ?)
has been put on Pakistan to make Indian lobby happy.
12. Pakistan is being denied just 8 F-16s while reportedly India has been given an offer of either F-16 or F-18 factory inside India.
13. Pakistan has been denied the NSG membership while India is supported by US in its NSG membership.
Last but not the least the shift in US foreign policy is the replica of the US Policy which Pakistan faced after the Soviet War where Pakistan had to face nuclear related sanctions.
The shift in US Policy is seen imminent and the National security Policy makers in Pakistan have been forced to think on the US future ambitions.
IS US DITCHING PAKISTAN ONCE AGAIN?
IS IT THE TIME FOR BREAKUP ?