Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2

Post by Prem »

Jannat bound bomber kills 17 at Charsadda court, TTP Jamatul Ahrar claims responsibility
Friday Special on Monday
PESHAWAR: At least 17 people were killed in an explosion in the premises of a local court in Charsadda's Shabqadar area on Monday, hospital sources said.The Jamatul Ahrar, a splinter group of the outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), claimed responsibility for the attack in an email sent to journalists, saying the attack was carried out to avenge the hanging of Mumtaz Qadri, killer of former Punjab Governor Salman Taseer.The blast left at least 30 people injured, while two police personnel and a woman were among the dead.District Police Officer Sohail Khalid told DawnNews that the attack was carried out by a suicide bomber.The attacker was intercepted by policemen stationed at the court gate as he was attempting to enter the sessions court premises.The cops fired at the attacker who detonated his explosives with a loud bang. At least 17 people, including two policemen were killed while 30 others were wounded in the attack.Eyewitnesses at the site said they heard firing after a loud blast.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think ISI had details of UPA leaders foreign assets and acquisitions as same financial brokers could be involved in Paki and Indian transactions.

needless to say MI6 and CIA would too.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

ramana wrote:I think ISI had details of UPA leaders foreign assets and acquisitions as same financial brokers could be involved in Paki and Indian transactions.needless to say MI6 and CIA would too.
And Dawood Bhai too. That Congi multi Billion Pound Account in UK just went of the radar screen like Paki brain. Many politicians may have lost big chunk of their ill gotten wealth to Western agencies.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2

Post by Peregrine »

ramana wrote:I think ISI had details of UPA leaders foreign assets and acquisitions as same financial brokers could be involved in Paki and Indian transactions.needless to say MI6 and CIA would too.
Jhujar wrote:And Dawood Bhai too. That Congi multi Billion Pound Account in UK just went of the radar screen like Paki brain. Many politicians may have lost big chunk of their ill gotten wealth to Western agencies.
Jhujar Ji :

AFAIK the Congi Multi Billion Pounds Account was held with the Bank of Crooks and Criminals Inc. and got wiped out when BCCI was "apprehended" with their hands in the "Paisa Dhulai" Jar!
Cheers Image
Sathish_A
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sathish_A »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists ... passports/

The world's least powerful passports (visa -free travel)

Afghanistan, 25
Pakistan, 29
Iraq, 30
Somalia, 31
Syria, 32
Libya, 36
Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iran, Nepal, Palestinian Territory, Sudan, 37
Kosovo, South Sudan, Yemen, 38
Bangladesh, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Lebanon, Sri Lanka, 39
Burundi, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of, North), Myanmar, 42

Wonder, which are those 29 countries that offer pakis visa free travel? :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Immy's Double Standard ; The Kaptaan on Women's Day

YESTERDAY:
Dear Imran Khan, your inconsistent stance on your personal life is confusing

TODAY:
Imran Khan :"In the west there are laws to protect women who are divorced; over here women are just often thrown out" #WomensDay

Someone should again ask him on Sita White's claim that he fathered a daughter named Tyran but has disowned her!
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2016

Post by Peregrine »

Kashmir point musn't be precondition for talks with India: UK to Pak

LAMABAD: Settling the Kashmir issue should not be a pre-condition for holding talks between India and Pakistan, British foreign secretary Philip Hammond said on Tuesday as he asked the two nations not to allow non-state actors and other pressure groups to derail the peace process.

He also asked Pakistan to speed up the investigation into the January 2 Pathankot attack which India has blamed on Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) militant group.

"Settling the Kashmir issue should not be a precondition for starting the dialogue process," Hammond, who is here on a day-long visit, said during a joint press conference with Pakistan Premier's advisor on foreign affairs Sartaj Aziz.

"I urge both Pakistan and India not to allow non-state actors and other pressure groups to derail the peace process," he said.

"I welcome Pakistan's commitment to vigorously pursue Pathankot attack investigations and we hope that the country will make progress in the investigation," he said.

Aziz said that a joint investigation team is in process to complete its probe into the Pathankot attack.

"The probe team will visit India in the next few days," he said.

Aziz also said that there is no pre-condition for the meeting of the foreign secretaries of the two nations.

However, he said that their meeting could take place after the visit of Pakistani probe team to India.
Aziz said that Pakistan also shared intelligence with India about possible terror attacks.

"Sharing of intelligence among various nations of the world is a routine practice and this happens around the world. However, this time it was somehow leaked to media. But this showed Pakistan's commitment to fight terrorism," he said.

The British Foreign Secretary also appreciated the role of Pakistan in the fight against terrorism.

Cheers Image
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

LokeshC ji,
agreed.deleting.
Last edited by svenkat on 08 Mar 2016 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

I can understand why this f@rt gets publicity in Bakistan. But why should we even care about a mid-level turd from the land-o-turds? We (as in Indians and our media) should give them as much respect we give to a turd that is about to be flushed down the toilet.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

LokeshC wrote:I can understand why this f@rt gets publicity in Bakistan. But why should we even care about a mid-level turd from the land-o-turds? We (as in Indians and our media) should give them as much respect we give to a turd that is about to be flushed down the toilet.
Good question, but we are like that onlee. I used to get my BP reading such things, but just glance around ToILet etc, and you will see this headline galore, and now I just laugh. Any western pipsqueak western honcho said this or that about India, and it will be on the headlines. Colonial disease takes a very very long time to cure, if at all.

Latest is this crap about TSP "sharing" some intel info. The Mofos on DDM don't even have the brains to realize that unless TSP pays a price for its low-cost terror attacks against India like Pampore, Patankot where it uses disposable pigLeTs as cannon fodder, all this is just window dressing to get some good PR. Western pipsquesks could care less, mush less understand TSP's strategy visa vi India, but we are stuck with a bunch of brainless deracinated elites who control India TSP discourse in India.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

I really have no problems with BP of any sorts, infact I would have been already dead if I had my BP up reading everything that I read these days.

I just wanted others to know what to think of such things. Since those who use this forum belong to the "Engleash speaking elite" from India, we have been brainwashed by thoroughly by watching BBC and reading letters and news from their loyal Sepoys. Only until recently in my life did I realize that the Britshits were nothing but a bunch of pirates and they are a third rate power (if at all they are that nowadays).

It is therefore important to ration how much importance we give to such pirates. We have to be on guard as they are predisposed to do piratey things for sure, and at the same time ignore them when necessary (which would be most of the time). One can also find humor in such things, as you have been doing.

On another note, isnt it very natural that Pirates and caravan raiders are good friends.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So Taseer Jr. has been released after 5 years of captivity. No one knows why kidnappers would keep this man in captivity without getting anything in return and then release his immediately after martyrdom of Qadri.
My CT is that he was being protected by Pak state for all these years and hence he disappeared from the scene and now that world is safe for him, He is back to running his fathers empire and become a politician.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

^ Interesting attire.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

He's become more "purer"
400% more AoA
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Gagan wrote:He's become more "purer"
400% more AoA
Gagan-ji:
Stockholm syndrome !!
member_23370
BRFite

Post by member_23370 »

LoL Pakis want their match shifted out of Dharmasala. I hope BCCI shows them the finger and tells them to show up or f*ck off. The under19 went on in bangladesh despite the white pakis boycotting. If pakis withdraw (as they are ranked 9-10) no one will miss them and ICC can select the number 3 team from qualifiers to play instead of them. Surely Ireland or Afghanistan would be as exciting as the mediocre pakistani team.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-t ... 79671.html
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

In Islamic Pakistan, Commissioner Uses Government Funds To Celebrate Dicaprio's Oscar Win :roll:
Mirpur assistant commissioner arranges tea party to celebrate DiCaprio's Oscar win
AFP — Updated about 2 hours ago
MUZAFFARABAD: A civil servant in Mirpur, who never let go of hope Leonardo DiCaprio might win an Oscar, became a social media star after his memo ordering a tea break for staff celebrating the actor's long-awaited victory went viral.
Rizwan Ahmed, Assistant Commissioner of the Inland Revenue department in Azad Kashmir, he was “inspired” by the Titanic star “because he'd been nominated four times and he never lost faith despite losing”.
This "publicity stunt", at govt expense, may not go well with the Islamic Brigade In Pakiland
“I wanted to convey this message of hard work and commitment in the face of adversity to my staff,” Ahmed said.
Tea Break For Staff Members !
It pointedly noted that DiCaprio should have won an Oscar “for his role as Howard Hughes in The Aviator, or Jordan Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street, or for his roles in The Departed, Gangs of New York, Django Unchained”.
Ahmed also exhorted his staff to listen to DiCaprio's Oscar speech, ( the "listening" should be "compulsory" during office hours :mrgreen: )in which he spoke passionately about climate change, citing the actor's final words: “Let us not take this planet for granted. I do not take tonight for granted”.
The memo sent a titanic wave of delight among the social media users in the country.
“How do I send a cake to go with that tea? I would love to do that,” wrote Shabab Ahmad Khan.
Ahmed told AFP that tea, sweets and biscuits had been served during the break.
The Govt of Ganja Sharif should immediately order an enquiry of this unislamic civil servant under the auspices of the Sharia Laws governing the country !!! At the very least, a fatwa should be forthcoming from the mullahs, maulvis, Qazis,Qaris, Muftis and the guardians of Malsi!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Nisar confirms informing India about entry of 'terrorists'
ISLAMABAD: Federal Inferior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Tuesday confirmed the news circulating on Indian media that Pakistan alerted India about entry of a number of suspects entering the Indian territory from Pakistan.Briefing The Senate about National Action Plan (NAP), the interior minister maintained that activities by non-state actors have defamed Pakistan in the past and to avoid such instances in future, Pakistan shared the intelligence with India "about the entry of at least 10 men within the Indian territory from Pakistan".Indian media reports on Sunday suggested that Indian state of Gujrat has been put on high alert following the intelligence reports claiming militants sneaked into the state from across the border.Hindustan Times reported that Pakistan has shared intelligence inputs regarding their entry with Indian officials.It must be remembered that after the Pathankot airbase attack, Pakistani authorities had registered a FIR against the alleged attackers in a police station in Punjab.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Is this mechanism to be activated every time a Pakistani crosses at Wagah as well?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

VikasRaina wrote:So Taseer Jr. has been released after 5 years of captivity. No one knows why kidnappers would keep this man in captivity without getting anything in return and then release his immediately after martyrdom of Qadri.

My CT is that he was being protected by Pak state for all these years and hence he disappeared from the scene and now that world is safe for him, He is back to running his fathers empire and become a politician.

More on the return of the goatnapped Shahbaz Taseer from the UK's Guardian:

Son of murdered Pakistan governor rescued after years in captivity : Shahbaz Taseer, who was kidnapped in 2011, is discovered alive days after his father’s killer is executed
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Tarek Fatah in the Toronto Sun on US weapon sales to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

Suicidal America is arming Pakistan
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

A dozen Members of Parliament from the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan under the banner of Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency (PILDAT) flock to New Delhi to felicitate Mani Shankar Aiyar (MSA) who mercifully is bowing out of our Parliament as it appears that the Nehru-Gandhi family led Congress Party is in no mood to offer him a Rajya Sabha berth and he has not the ability to win a Lok Sabha seat having lost his deposit in the 2014 General Elections.

Meanwhile his own Nehru-Gandhi family led Congress Party has gone a step further and was noticeably absent from this farewell soiree :lol: .

Looking forward to Mani Shankar Aiyar having an ”uninterrupted and uninterruptible” :wink: absence from having any relevance on any matter in India.

WTF with the use of the term “Madrasi” :x ? I find it disrespectfully irritating that DNA is using Hindi (?) vernacular term “Madrasi” in an English article rather than the correct term Tamilian:

Pakistan Mps attend, Congress stays away from Mani Shankar Aiyar's felicitation
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/articl ... bkmmYttXyZ
These are the most useless passports in the world
It is no secret that the UK passport is amongst one of the strongest in the world, allowing access to 175 countries without a visa.**

That's according to the Visa Restrictions Index, which compiled data from 218 countries and produced a list with 104 places (multiple countries tied in a position).

This year’s Index, along with the unique cumulative data from the last 11 years, gives an unprecedented into the development of visa policies over this time.

Here are the passports you will have an incredibly hard time travelling on, with the brackets () indicating the number of countries that can be travelled to without a visa:
1. Afghanistan, rank 104, (25)
2. Pakistan, rank 103, (29) :rotfl:
3. Iraq, rank 102 (31)
4. Somalia, rank 101 (31)
5. Syria, rank 100 (32)
6. Libya, rank 99 (36)
7. Eritrea, rank 98 (37)
=. Ethiopia, rank 98 (37)
=. Iran, rank 98 (37)
=. Nepal, rank 98 (37)
=. Palestinian Territories, rank 98 (37)
=. Sudan rank, 98 (37)
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Rizwan Ahmed, Assistant Commissioner of the Inland Revenue department in Azad Kashmir, he was “inspired” by the Titanic star “because he'd been nominated four times and he never lost faith despite losing”.

But the faith DiCaprio did not lose was not Islam... now what?
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

^^^ Con Party trying to distance itself from revealing damages about Mullah Iyer as they know this guy has been hopelessly turned over by the Pakis.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Indian tech universities drawing out Pakistani, foreign students - DAWN

What nonsense, if true?
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) will open entrance tests to foreign students in eight countries for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, including Pakistan, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Singapore, and Dubai, starting from 2017, reported The Hindustan Times.

The ministries of External Affairs and Human Resource Development took the decision.

Currently, entry tests held outside of India are only open to Indian nationals in 18 IITs.

"This is the first time we have planned to admit foreign students by holding tests abroad. To begin with, we will admit students from the JEE/GATE exams to be conducted in 2017," said a senior Ministry of Human Resource Development official.

Eligible students will be selected through a common entrance exam administered by the IITs with the help of Indian missions.

Indian students need not worry about greater competition for admissions as seats for foreign students are additional. Foreign students will also pay higher fees compared to Indian students, whose fees are subsidised.

The Indian government is keen to draw foreign students to its IITs to boost international rankings.

The Ministry of External Affairs will grant student visas for the duration of the period of study rather than require annual renewals.

Since the first test launching the initiative will be held in 2017, preparation to reach out to students is already underway as IIT Mumbai has been ordered to prepare promotional material.

The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) will be the nodal agency on behalf of the MEA for the tests.

Opening the entrance test to Pakistanis means that admissions are up for grabs, but the question of acceptance ─ to the academic programme and the student body ─ still stands, and the treatment and security of Pakistani students will also remain an issue.

Although Pakistan has taken a number of steps to cooperate with the Indian investigation of the Pathankot airbase attack, tensions are still high as the Pakistani national team's participation at Dharamsala in the T20 World Cup is still under question and a change of venue is on the cards. Earlier this week, an Indian group threatened to dig up the Dharamsala pitch in protest.

The rise of the right wing on Indian campuses also adds to concerns as the student union leader and two others were arrested from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on sedition charges for holding an event highlighting Kashmir on campus.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ Saar, News from Paki sources should be left in Pakistan onlee.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Mazari slams UK foreign secy as 'foolish' for remark on India-Pak talks - DAWN

Ah, the Madam, after a long, long time! How times have changed! She used to be the prima donna in Pakistan and in BRf here. All those fire-breathing days are over for the Madam once she exited her bordello.
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Central Information Secretary Shireen Mazari on Wednesday lashed out at British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond, calling him “a foolish man” for saying the issue of Jammu and Kashmir should not be a pre-condition for resumption of India-Pakistan dialogue.

“We really don't need the British foreign secretary telling us how to conduct our relations with India. He should focus on his EU problem instead.”

In an outburst on Twitter, Mazari snubbed Hammond and said he should first ‘understand the history of Pakistan and India.’

The PTI chief whip in the National Assembly went on to say that Kashmir ‘defines the parameters of Indo-Pak relations.’

“Movement ‘forward’ stops when something happens in IOK [Indian occupied Kashmir]”
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

VikasR wrote:^ Saar, News from Paki sources should be left in Pakistan onlee.
Read the first para, especially the bolded part.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan Is Among The Top In Highest (Bond) Default Risk :mrgreen:
Sweden beats USA and Germany as the least likely to default on its bonds but at the other end of the global sovereign risk spectrum lie two socialist utopias - Venezuela (CDS just shy of 6000bps) and Greece (CDS around 1800bps) are the nations most likely to default.
Below, in order of declining default risk, are the ten most likely to follow Venezuela and Greece into the great default unknown:

Ukraine
Pakistan
Egypt
Brazil
South Africa
Russia
Portugal
Kazakhstan
Turkey
Vietnam

Sovereign Credit Default Swaps (CDS) are financial contracts that measure the risk of default on sovereign debt: the higher the spread, the greater the risk of default.
Pakistan is showing up on more and more lists these days!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I usually like Brahma Chellaney, and I agree with his analysis of ModiJi's TSP policy, but as an analyst, I expect him come up with solutions instead of a litany of whines and re-stating TSP objective that we all know about

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/modi- ... 160309.htm
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Falijee Sir, isn't Pakistan scheduled to issue fresh new bonds and cash old ones.

My guess is Pakis have doctored their books so bad that even the great ones of IMF have no clue of Debit / Credit in Paki books. If they could do that, there is no way Paki would have not been on the top.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2

Post by Peregrine »

SSridhar wrote:Indian tech universities drawing out Pakistani, foreign students - DAWN

What nonsense, if true?
SSridhar Ji

All Cwapistanis visiting India are potential - very near to full certainty - ISLAMIC JEHADI TERRORISTS.

Whether we have Modi Ji or Mein Moun Singh it does not matter. Indians seemingly have a Death Wish which will ensure that Cwapistanis will keep perpetrating Islamic Terrorism in India.

No ifs. No buts.
Cheers Image
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Worse
At the very least, as soon as these pakis get comfortable, one can expect them to hobnob with the usual haramzadas from the hurriyat or the islamopasand commies these days.
These guys won't have the educationan background or committment that indian students have for the IITs
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I mean why have reservation for foreigners from a hostile country hain ji?
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

This neuj is from DDM and Baki sources only at the moment. I just hope this is not something serious that Modiji and Smritiji are considering.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Peregrine,
Please study how Soviet Union was collapsed. A pliant Germany to be the holding tank was a crucial ingredient.
There is no Germany for India.
So has to do that job also.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

^^^
Saar In German-USSR there was no religion involved , it was just ideology. Ideology can be defeated but not religion. JMT