Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2

Post by Falijee »

wadi wrote:Sixth generation biological warfare unleashed on Pakis in a joint CIA/RAW/Mossad operation. Modi also involved.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/as-giant-rats-menace-pakistan-conspiracy-theories-swirl/2016/04/05/48332714-f779-11e5-958d-d038dac6e718_story.html?postshare=901459969953457&tid=ss_fb.
Wadi-ji:

The WAPOS Journo obviously did not do "due diligence" on his interesting news piece, otherwise he would have surely included this:

Police foils bid to smuggle DEAD RATS from Punjab to Peshawar

The extent to what the Aam Abduls will do in Bhooka Nanga Pakistan to make a living and collect the Rat Bounty of Rs 25. :mrgreen:
prashanth
BRFite

Post by prashanth »

Dear Akshay, response is being given at the border, which you and I will never know of. But the barbarians will feel its effect for sure. I have full faith on our government and armed forces. I am happy that the sham dialogue is now stopped and we forced them to do that.
Calling names and making comparisons wont really help here. Please understand that we are all on the same side.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Dear Prasanth,

your line of reasoning makes no sense and plays into that hands of the enemy and that is what I was pointing out. Why do we need an attack on our bases to stop talks. We should not be talking in the first place as none of our objectives have ever been achieved in talks. Nobody is forcing us to talk. No response is being given on the 'border' (either IB or the LOC).

Modi is making big mistakes on national security (like his predecessors). He can still recover and I have listed some options. Appeasing Pak will not give Modi votes. The congis, SP/BSP, Mamta, left and MSM will continue to hate him whatever he does. His only hope for a second term is to actually deliver on all fronts including national security.

He has been played for a fool by Pak but he can change that into an advantage and achieve our national security objectives if he has the foresight and will.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

The Congress was constrained by many factors.So is NaMo.The essential difference between Congress and NaMo is this-Cong felt there was no alternative to the constraints.NaMo OTOH is presently constrained but he is working to bypass and then overcome the constraints.Thats a long time project which will take minimum 8 years.China is powerful.US is powerful.They support pakhanastan.Modi has done the best.He has reached out to Sharif.Theres no official word from Pak yet on the pathankot investigations.No need to jump the gun.The pakis are sending the test balloons to measure our responses.

The Indian polity is complex and by some magic wand NaMo cannot change it.NaMo is working full time to steer it in the desired direction.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

I personally do not think Modi is addressing Pakistan at all - at least not directly. I get the feeling that Modi is consolidating his domestic support.

This may seem OT here but it relates to non action against Pakistan so I will put it here. Barbs against Modi that he wears suits or that he was a tea seller indicate an inability to pin Modi down on the "greatest fears" that were generated against Modi by the combine opposition parties.

There fears were was that he hated Muslims and that a hatred of Pakistan was an extension of that. There were fears that he represents wealthy upper caste Hindus (never mind that he is not one himself). So the vote bank that the opposition were relying on were poor, Muslim and backward caste. Modi has diligently avoided any possibility of being smeared on these three main opposition planks.

Modi has shown willingness to be insulted and slighted on issues where he can gain political advantage at a later date. My own assessment of Pakistan is that they may not be trying to damage Modi specifically because they do not get any aid from any other political dispensation in India. It is India that the Pakistani army and jihadis hate and target.

I do agree that some raids across the border and some visible retribution would be satisfying to me and to everyone else. But if I put myself in Modi/Doval's shoes I would expect the result of such punishment to only goad Pakistani jihadis and the army to continue more attacks and terrorism as "retribution for Indian aggression" apart from using Indian aggression as a call to the international community to take note.

If Indian retribution at the border causes pain for Pakistan but does not stop Pakistani terrorist acts, then Modi loses politically in India because his opponents want him to make a mistake that will prove their predictions right about Modi. "An aggressive Hindu warmonger whose effete actions against Pakistan have borne no fruit" is what the opposition parties will say if retribution against Pakistan simply continues terrorism, as it will.

Of course it can be labelled as a selfish political game for personal power in India that Modi plays - allowing Pakistan to hit us without retaliation, allowing our soldiers to die while he checkmates opposition accusations against him. But the call on what to do is his. He has to balance those who demand action against the political consequences of action. Of all people David Frawley commented on Twitter today that Modi is the one Indian leader who has faced the most vicious attacks from the opposition even as he faces the greatest demands for results from his own supporters. I may have retweeted that, because I agree.

He is our leader. the nation has put its faith in him. I had not put my faith in Manmohan Singh or Congress. But I have put my faith in Modi. I will watch and let him lead. Just my view.

Pakistan's situation has changed a little bit. Nawaz Sharif (whom Modi met and wooed) has been sidelined and is increasingly appearing like a puppet. The Paki army has moved into Pakjab even as its actions in Baluchistan and Pakhtunistan have not brought the desired results. Baluch calls for secession are now more visible and public than they used to be - although I am still surprised at how Indian media report actor suicides and nothing about Baluchistan. Today's news says that the Jamaat ud Dawa is running sharia courts in Lahore. The Pak army and its Sunni militias, incluing LeT and HuM are roaring at India while Shias, Christians and Baluchis are being openly massacred in Pakistan. Maybe they sense that India once again faces a "Break Pakistan" like situation again.

Interesting, if frustrating times.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

AK'ji., before you shoot of 47 bullets., can you please tell me how double agents are cultivated? Not that I know how, but I have some ideas on how.

On a political front., ombaba is on his last legs and it is possible that hillary clintoon and her baki stooge may come as president and aide. Both ombaba and the amreeki state dept. want the elephant to dance with the pig. So why not humour the gallery? What option do we have? Cold-start escalating into hot-war? Aar-paar ki ladai?

If you have noticed., the border is quite. There is no bombarding like we used to hear every day. Second, we seem to know how many pigs are entering into India and where they are heading. And third, we are able to kill those pigs with not much #mediapimp rona-dhona (yes the last op where we lost our men was tragic., but two other ops happened after that & #mediapimps quietly reported that).

And if you noticed, Cheenis supported the suar. I sometimes think that bakis have successfully installed cheeni bum in cities of both US and China and both US & China are paying ransom to the baki pigs.

Remember, we do not have all the options in our hand. We need 2 SSBNs & 2 SSNs and 1 AC patrolling the south-cheeni sea & similar on west-mumbai daria before we take an action on the suars.
Last edited by disha on 07 Apr 2016 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

shiv wrote:IPakistan's situation has changed a little bit. Nawaz Sharif (whom Modi met and wooed) has been sidelined and is increasingly appearing like a puppet. The Paki army has moved into Pakjab even as its actions in Baluchistan and Pakhtunistan have not brought the desired results. Baluch calls for secession are now more visible and public than they used to be - although I am still surprised at how Indian media report actor suicides and nothing about Baluchistan. Today's news says that the Jamaat ud Dawa is running sharia courts in Lahore. The Pak army and its Sunni militias, incluing LeT and HuM are roaring at India while Shias, Christians and Baluchis are being openly massacred in Pakistan. Maybe they sense that India once again faces a "Break Pakistan" like situation again.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Disha,

I presume you are referring to me as AK ? Since you bring up 47 bullets then yes I have actually fired many to good effect in the valley in CI Ops, so I do know a thing or two about infantry and LOC tactics having seen them first hand. More importantly I speak to officers commanding formations on a fairly regular bais so I do have some idea of what is happening. Let me point out a few things you have got wrong.

1. Who gave you the idea that we got the worse of arty shelling before the ceasefire ? That is absolutely incorrect. We used to inflict more damage on them than they on us. If we start shelling and they retaliate so be it. Go ahead, punk, make my day.

2. Our CI grid is tight in the J&K which is why we have seen the IB activated by heavy calibre mortar fire in Jammu targeting a specific community (hindus and sikhs). This is the IB not the LOC. Then infiltration across the IB started.

3. Nothing is peaceful on the border. Ask anybody from a Coy Commander upwards to GOC n C...they will all tell you its a 'hot border'. So it is UTTER RUBBISH to say that things are quiet. One of our most important airbases is attacked, armed forces camps are attacked all the time and you call it quiet ? Civilians in Jammu die and you call it quiet. What world are you living in sir ?

4. Why are you subservient to what is happening in the US and what the world thinks of us. The world respects might. Learn from Israel, US, China. Even Obama whom you quote as someone whos blessings we need to protect our national interest said 'every country has a right to protect itself'. If we needed the world's permission to protect ourselves then why did we bother with independence ?

5. Bringing up our submarine force shows me that you have bought the nuclear blackmail of Pakistan. Lets just disband our armed forces then becuase your logic seems to be, even a coy level attack on a Pak forward post with 2 inch mortars, MMGs, RLs and GLs breaches 'the nuclear threshold'. This is again UTTER RUBBISH. We have carried out battalion level attacks many a time on the initiative of local commanders.

6. Double agent ? What are you trying to say ?
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

shiv wrote:
I do agree that some raids across the border and some visible retribution would be satisfying to me and to everyone else. But if I put myself in Modi/Doval's shoes I would expect the result of such punishment to only goad Pakistani jihadis and the army to continue more attacks and terrorism as "retribution for Indian aggression" apart from using Indian aggression as a call to the international community to take note.

If Indian retribution at the border causes pain for Pakistan but does not stop Pakistani terrorist acts, then Modi loses politically in India because his opponents want him to make a mistake that will prove their predictions right about Modi. "An aggressive Hindu warmonger whose effete actions against Pakistan have borne no fruit" is what the opposition parties will say if retribution against Pakistan simply continues terrorism, as it will.
Shiv, I don't buy this. Battalion and coy level attacks as I suggested will not bring retribution for Indian aggression. When the Pak army gets hit in isolated areas the blame goes to the local commander say CO or Bde Commander and he is shifted. The message goes to the troops that Indians should not be messed around with and they keep their heads down for a long time. The incidents usually don't get reported in Pak press because the Pak army does not want their image to be sullied in Pak. They will not make a noise.

We are buying their narrative and playing by their rules. Lets experiment and test if it is correct. I am saying there are other options that are shown to work that we are not exploring because MSM, polity and our establishment have bought a Paki narrative.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

If I recall right, we on this forum were cheering Modi for breaking off secretary level talks. At that time I remember reading articles by Mani Shankar Aiyer that this was a bad move and that breaking off talks was counter productive. And I seem to recall that it was Pakistan that demanded talks.

Pakistan agreed to talks. They agreed to meetings between the national security advisers - although the non military Paki asshole was replaced by a military Paki asshole. The earlier attack in Punjab and the Pathankot attack occurred in this background. India did not break off engagement. Pakistan wanted to send a team to collect evidence. And that team came. Incidentally - while this was going on - we saw some deadly attacks in Pakistan - Bach Khan, Lahore/Easter and I think there was a shia massacre. None of these could be blamed on India while India was engaging with Pakistan. I am sure that was and is a problem.

The arrested "Indian spy" is only the beginning. I suspect that after breaking off talks, all Pakistani terror will be blamed on India. This will allow the Pakistani army to target some sectarian groups in Pakistan. LeT and HuM will be left alone. Terror and inflitration into India will continue. Two terrorists killed yesterday. 2 days ago 3 armed Pakis with explosive reported in Swift Dzire perhaps going to Delhi, Mumbai or elsewhere
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Why this obsession with talks ? Talks matter in a exchange where both interlocutors play by the rule of words and talks can lead to an agreement, some compromise. Here one of the interlocutors is driven by an ideology that wants the complete destruction of the other (global caliphate) and the most important player by far (Pak army) plays by the rule of power. To use a Gen Bikram Singh phrase ' it defies all logic'.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:
Shiv, I don't buy this. Battalion and coy level attacks as I suggested will not bring retribution for Indian aggression. When the Pak army gets hit in isolated areas the blame goes to the local commander say CO or Bde Commander and he is shifted. The message goes to the troops that Indians should not be messed around with and they keep their heads down for a long time. The incidents usually don't get reported in Pak press because the Pak army does not want their image to be sullied in Pak. They will not make a noise.

We are buying their narrative and playing by their rules. Lets experiment and test if it is correct. I am saying there are other options that are shown to work that we are not exploring because MSM, polity and our establishment have bought a Paki narrative.
Fair enough. Nothing for me to disagree with, but I can only comment on what I see of Pakistan's internal political situation. The paki army hides behind the skirts of Hafiz Saeed and now Masood Azhar. It is infiltrators from those groups who will keep on coming and keep on getting killed, but will have some successes. In fact the "retribution" that I am talking about has almost never been fullscale Pakistan army retribution. It has always been jihadi motivation of terrorists to cross the LoC and fight their jung.

I see no near term solution to Pakistan's internal jihadification which is simply supported by the army who see them as allies and as convenient cannon fodder. Maybe the type of punishment you speak of has not been tried recently. If so maybe it is time to do that
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

shiv wrote:I

The arrested "Indian spy" is only the beginning. I suspect that after breaking off talks, all Pakistani terror will be blamed on India. This will allow the Pakistani army to target some sectarian groups in Pakistan. LeT and HuM will be left alone. Terror and inflitration into India will continue. Two terrorists killed yesterday. 2 days ago 3 armed Pakis with explosive reported in Swift Dzire perhaps going to Delhi, Mumbai or elsewhere
Yes, so we should be helping the Balochis big time. Of course LeT, Jaish , HuM will be left alone...there never was any doubt. But the point is, we could have played our cards much better.
ranjbe
BRFite

Post by ranjbe »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:Dear Prasanth,

your line of reasoning makes no sense and plays into that hands of the enemy and that is what I was pointing out. Why do we need an attack on our bases to stop talks. We should not be talking in the first place as none of our objectives have ever been achieved in talks. Nobody is forcing us to talk. No response is being given on the 'border' (either IB or the LOC).

Modi is making big mistakes on national security (like his predecessors). He can still recover and I have listed some options. Appeasing Pak will not give Modi votes. The congis, SP/BSP, Mamta, left and MSM will continue to hate him whatever he does. His only hope for a second term is to actually deliver on all fronts including national security.

He has been played for a fool by Pak but he can change that into an advantage and achieve our national security objectives if he has the foresight and will.
With all due respect, it is hard to believe that the current NSA who has spent months working as an underground operative in Pakistan, headed India's Intelligence Bureau, and is known as a hard-nosed, right-wing pragmatist, is being played "for a fool". Let armchair generals leave such matters to professionals.
prashanth
BRFite

Post by prashanth »

To add to what Shiv and Disha saars have already said, expecting tit for tat 'equal' response to barbarian provocations is simply playing into their hands. Even the previous government was not at fault, in this case. TSP barbarians are attention seekers who crave for violent response from ndia. Knee jerk reaction would only please and massage their ego. Their footsoldiers are cannon fodder. We all know how they disowned the NLI during Kargil war. And they have millions to spare for their dirty antics.
IMO, the best way to respond to their provocations is to thwart their plans, and to make a big show of it. They take humiliations personally, ghairat and all. Meanwhile, strengthen our intelligence capabilities so that casualties on our side due to barbarian antics is ZERO. This would also hurt the inflated egos of 3.5. That would be icing on the cake.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Prashanth,

I am sickened by your response. 'Knee jerk' reaction would massage their ego ??? I feel like puking.

I am attaching a video. Watch it. Is this a knee jerk reaction ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te6NvnXPanM
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

AoA! We have Mullah Sivullah active here.
surprised at how Indian media report actor suicides and
Yessss!
Last edited by UlanBatori on 07 Apr 2016 21:10, edited 2 times in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Suddenly it strikes me that it is the Pakis who have been taken for a little counter-ride. Look at it this way. They asked for "joint investigation".I suspect that they expected India to reject the demand - a typical Paki ploy to then blame India and say that the story is cooked up. This time they were given a long rope and pushed into a position where they could no longer claim that India was not cooperating. So they stopped that game.

Need to see where this goes from here. Anyway I am happy that even Modi can't pretend enthusiasm for engagement now. Will wait for mani Shankar Aiyar to pipe up
Last edited by shiv on 07 Apr 2016 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

And is this a knee jerk reaction ? Read section 'Handling BAT'

http://defence.pk/threads/loc-the-downs ... in.281720/
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Why do I get the sense that the Pathankot attack will probably be avenged in some way now that the foreplay is over? Gloves, pants lots of things will have to come off...
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

I myself have posted an incident where the GOC of a Div ordered his arty brigade to open up with all they had for 3 mins. They caused huge damage and it had an impact.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Shiv, see the video I posted above and read Gen Hasnain's article that I have posted (if you haven't already seen it before).
prashanth
BRFite

Post by prashanth »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:Prashanth,

It isn't right? It was a well planned revenge by our army, and makes every Indian proud. This is what I said in a post, that the armed forces do their job quietly, and I have full confidence in them. So why the angst?
I feel like puking.
This is precisely what pleases the barbarians. Don't play into their hands. Be patient and calm.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:Shiv, see the video I posted above and read Gen Hasnain's article that I have posted (if you haven't already seen it before).
:D Yeah. I had read the article. Thanks for the video.

I am glad that action is taken and I think for fighting men it is necessary to allow them to do their job which they know best. I am hoping to read news reports of Indian army unprovoked firing and "targeting of civilians" - the usual lame excuse by Pakistan when their soldiers suddenly turn civilian in the face of fire. Which is how 90,000 POWs of 1971 became 90,000 men, women and children in 1972

I just wonder
1. Is Pakistan heading for a 1971 like "come and break me" moment
2. Are the Pakistan army's currently visible actions a secret fear that such a situation may arise?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Akshay Kapoor wrote: 4. Why are you subservient to what is happening in the US and what the world thinks of us. The world respects might. Learn from Israel, US, China. Even Obama whom you quote as someone whos blessings we need to protect our national interest said 'every country has a right to protect itself'. If we needed the world's permission to protect ourselves then why did we bother with independence ?

5. Bringing up our submarine force shows me that you have bought the nuclear blackmail of Pakistan. Lets just disband our armed forces then becuase your logic seems to be, even a coy level attack on a Pak forward post with 2 inch mortars, MMGs, RLs and GLs breaches 'the nuclear threshold'. This is again UTTER RUBBISH. We have carried out battalion level attacks many a time on the initiative of local commanders.
No sir., I am not talking about subservience to US. Fact is US is a big gorilla which has taken upon itself as the global dada. Gorilla has climed up a fig tree and does not know how to get down. We just do not want the gorilla to fall down on us. We do not need the world's protection to defend ourselves., but we really need to be careful into not getting into an escalated shooting match not at our time and shooting.

Regarding submarine force., no - I have not bought into baki nuclear blackmail on India. When we put our submarine force into West Vietnam Sea and East Phillipine Sea., we are threatening China to keep its support to suars in abeyance. Unlike 1971, we do not have the soviet union fighting for us in the security council. We do not have a seat in UNSC either. In this case, we have to balance multiple powers., we have complete capability to walk over bakistan in days (if not in hours)., but the geo-politics is that - that walking over bakistan is a challenge to the existing UNSC structure - basically a direct challenge to US and China. We cannot win a millitary-diplomatic-geo strategic war where we end up driving US/China together. We need to keep them separate.

The best bet is to keep threatening China at a low key while taking small steps to break down bakistan internally. Bakistan must go through an internal collapse., its internal collapse threatening China by migration back into Uighar lands!! Or that is what my thought process is.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:I myself have posted an incident where the GOC of a Div ordered his arty brigade to open up with all they had for 3 mins. They caused huge damage and it had an impact.
As you point out there are actually many such stories - some rib tickling ones as well. I hope some sort of Pathankot Pork pie is served, but as usual it will be served in secret and not much will be heard. I suspect that Modi will do nothing to make it appear that he is making war. Just a guess. Any news of action on the border will appear are reports of firing and phone calls between DGMOs.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

prashanth wrote:
Akshay Kapoor wrote:Prashanth,

It isn't right? It was a well planned revenge by our army, and makes every Indian proud. This is what I said in a post, that the armed forces do their job quietly, and I have full confidence in them. So why the angst?
I feel like puking.
This is precisely what pleases the barbarians. Don't play into their hands. Be patient and calm.
Yaar, please stop giving gyan and twisting what I said. It is getting boring. Your forces are clam and do their jobs (when they are allowed to) and that's why you are secure. Please read my posts on this and other threads before and understand them before commenting. And I will continue to call illogical and poorly thought out statements especially on an issue that I know fairly intimately.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

The best and easiest solution to pak is balochistan freedom. I hope doval & modi are working on it. It might take some time to fructify. Shooting match across the border and infiltration is a distraction. Pakistan is using these cheap tricks to tie down much larger indian army. Thats why only defense doesnt work. Defensive offense is required.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

shiv wrote:
Akshay Kapoor wrote:I myself have posted an incident where the GOC of a Div ordered his arty brigade to open up with all they had for 3 mins. They caused huge damage and it had an impact.
As you point out there are actually many such stories - some rib tickling ones as well. I hope some sort of Pathankot Pork pie is served, but as usual it will be served in secret and not much will be heard. I suspect that Modi will do nothing to make it appear that he is making war. Just a guess. Any news of action on the border will appear are reports of firing and phone calls between DGMOs.
That is what I am recommending ...many such actions on a sustained basis and below the media hype. As long as our media does not catch it , the Pakis won't to avoid embarrassment. Let me give one more example without giving too many details. A Para SF unit (with pahari troops) has been known to cut off ears and leave messages that can't be missed. Other units on rare occasions have also left notes to the effect 'How does it feel now....' after their action.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

johneeG wrote:The best and easiest solution to pak is balochistan freedom. I hope doval & modi are working on it. It might take some time to fructify. Shooting match across the border and infiltration is a distraction. Pakistan is using these cheap tricks to tie down much larger indian army. Thats why only defense doesnt work. Defensive offense is required.
+ 1 I think Doval's term was offensive defensive. I just hope it happens. We can also support separtists in Sindh. So target should be both Baloch and Sindh.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

India ***NEVER** supports secessionist activity in another country. Particularly not in Balochistan, Sindh, Balwaristan or Pakhtoonistan. ***NEVER***. Please remember that in all your posts. ***NEVER***
member_28397
BRFite

Post by member_28397 »

UlanBatori wrote:India ***NEVER** supports secessionist activity in another country. Particularly not in Balochistan, Sindh, Balwaristan or Pakhtoonistan. ***NEVER***. Please remember that in all your posts. ***NEVER***
what about xinjiang and Tibet :mrgreen:
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Had Bakistan problem been solved in 1948 (keeping the Kashmir offensive) we would have no problem now! very few casualties.
Had Bakistan problem been solved in 1965 (instead of rushing to tashkent continue battle) we would have no problem now! little more casualties than in 1948
Had Bakistan problem been solved in 1971 little more casualties than in 1965 around 100,000 - 200,000
Had Bakistan problem been solved in 1999 little more casualties than in 1971 around 50-100 million
If we solve Bakistan problem now the casualties might run upto 200 million.
The sooner we solve the Bakistan problem the fewer the casualties are going to be.
So waiting is only going to increase the number of casualties for us.

By Solving Bakistan problem I see only one solution and that is physically complete destruction of the armed forces of Bakistan!
There is no other solution but

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE DESTROY BAKISTAN!
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

UlanBatori wrote:India ***NEVER** supports secessionist activity in another country. Particularly not in Balochistan, Sindh, Balwaristan or Pakhtoonistan. ***NEVER***. Please remember that in all your posts. ***NEVER***
First Post material.

We only support action on border - and I will always stick to this line.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2016

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan proposes deal with Xinjiang to extend scope of CPEC
Chinese delegation also sought clarification on permanent opening of Karokarum Highway after it came to know that roughly 142-kilometer long road out of its 800km length would submerge in water due to construction of four mega dams on Indus Cascade.

Pakistan plans to build Akhori, Bunji, Diamer Basha and Dasu dams on Indus cascade. These dams will affect 142km part of the KKH. The NHA chairman informed that the government has prepared a plan to keep the route open.
Cheers Image
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

There are new players in the game now, they are called Afghan Baloch.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

shiv wrote:I do agree that some raids across the border and some visible retribution would be satisfying to me and to everyone else. But if I put myself in Modi/Doval's shoes I would expect the result of such punishment to only goad Pakistani jihadis and the army to continue more attacks and terrorism as "retribution for Indian aggression" apart from using Indian aggression as a call to the international community to take note.
The trick is to conduct subconventional war like the Pakistanis are doing. It is a war where the attacker can shrug one's shoulders and smile at the same time, whereas the attacked party has to feel the pain and just stuff it and not be able to raise the level to full-scale conventional. All the attacked party can do is to run from one superpower to another and cry, "cheating"!

So what is our sub-conventional war?

I think the answer to that is pretty clear:

- Bad Taliban (supari)
- Baluchistan (arms supply & diplomatic support)
- Border firing (uninterrupted and uninterruptible)

That is all subconventional stuff, but it is more than enough to make Pakistan bleed from its musharraf!
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

A_Gupta wrote:
Chandragupta wrote: I will say this - Modi is scoring self goals after self goals. From being taken for a royal ride by the Pakis to losing the perception battle in the country. We ripped apart MMS on Sharm-el-sheikh but not a squeak about Modi on inviting an ISI team on an Indian AFB and then allowing them to piss on our face and smirk. How we were rejoicing and expecting 15 years of BJP rule from 2014, now retaining 200 seats in 2019 looks tough if he keeps on doing the Manmohan act.
Just curious, apart from Pakistani self-satisfaction, what has been given away or lost?
Abdul Basit's statement is full of bravado, see what the Chinese are saying:
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/977523.shtml
"The article was compiled by Global Times reporter Li Aixin based on an interview with Zhao Gancheng, director of South Asia Studies at the Shanghai Institute for International Studies."
Currently, the China-funded constructions in Pakistan cannot serve as a strong foothold for China, given the calamitous state of Pakistan's security. Sri Lanka can be of great importance for China in the security strategic layout in Indian Ocean. It will not only provide security assurances for nearby navigation channels, but will also promote the 21st Maritime Silk Road.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, just skimming through some DDM news reports, and I am so sick of this bloody BJP and Cong eunuchs going at each other in front of Pakis. What a bunch of shameless arse holes. No self respect. Why wouldn't ISI be laughing and using thier hatred of each other to make both dance on their palms?

We knew it all along, but this latest circus by TSP is because it wants discussion on all issues and not just Pataknot and terror which is what is BJP's position. TSP has thrown the gauntlet through all the recent events.

My own view is this too will come to pass. and so like Ufa where he resumed p!ss after drawing the harried rats red line, ModiJi will resume something. ISI will continue to play the BJP and Cong eunuchs with each other, and it will be business as usual. For their part, DDM will push some compromise formula. In other words, if you look at TSP's statement carefully, they are basically saying all issues, and none of this only terror crap. So like the meeting in Bangkok to avoid the Harried rats red line, something crap like that will happen.

As I said earlier, there seems to be some deep structural weakness India has visa vi TSP that every Indian PM has to deal with. Whatever it is, the spectacle is pathetic and shameful the way TSP is toying with India.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Brothers, AoA! Great bositive development:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1250430
Sharia court dispenses ‘justice’ in Lahore
LAHORE: In a manifestation of people’s growing distrust in conventional judicial system and mounting influence of religious organisations in society, Jamatud Dawa (JuD) has set up ‘Darul Qaza Sharia’ in the provincial metropolis to dispense ‘justice’ among people in light of Sharia laws, Dawn has learnt.
Pakistan Bar Council member Azam Nazir Tarar says the Constitution does not allow any private organisation to use the word “court”. The word can be used for Supreme Court, Federal Shariat Court, high courts and all other courts established by a high court only.
“This is parallel judicial system and against the law of the land,” he maintained in a talk with Dawn.
He says conventional courts of the country are working under Quran, Sunnah and Sharia laws. The Constitution of Pakistan bars any law against Quran and Sharia, Mr Tarar maintains.
So it looks like the only disagreement is about JuD calling its institution a 'court'.

I extend moral and diplomatic support to this initiative of JuD to fix the broken justice system in Pakistan.