Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

Post by Lilo »

SSridhar wrote:It has started, the vested interests . . . .the chorus will start now, cries of intolerance, Hindutva etc.

The trick I see nowadays is that all these people who defend relationship with Pakis start off with their sympathies for the martyred jawans and then in utter disrespect for their lives sally forth on maintaining relationship with the terrorist state as though nothing has happened.

Is this guy an Indian first or somebody else?

Karan Johar: Banning Pak artistes not a solution - ToI
Before their above defense of Pak they were doing below.
Paklurks dont be scared as they are on your side.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

A pakistani news channel was saying that Indian HC in Islamabad withdrew all kids of diplomats from pakistani schools and took TC (Transfer Certificate) and send them back to India weeks before the Uri attack.
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Deleted
Last edited by Austin on 25 Sep 2016 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

Lilo wrote: Before their above defense of Pak they were doing below.
Paklurks dont be scared as they are on your side.
[*img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtNJx-RUIAAM1Vt.jpg:small[/img]
Usually I dont mind cross-dressers. But the above pic has short-circuited my brain.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

Arjun wrote:
shiv wrote:I would like all Pakistani lurkers on this thread that their agent in India Aakar Patel of Imnasty International says that Pakjabis are peasants who converted to islam and lost the moderating sage advise of the upper and middle castes who did not convert. I hope they like what they see in the mirror
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.co ... not-faith/
Aakar Patel is somewhat on the right path, but not entirely correct.

Even within the Jat caste, there is fairly explicit difference between those who converted to Islam and those who remained Hindu or Sikh. For evidence just check out the South Asian community in the UK...A very large section of UK Indians is Jat - as is the dominant section of UK Pakistanis. Again check out the stark difference in attainment between these communities to get to the obvious inference - it is the bottom part of the Jat caste by IQ that converted, similar to the situation with other castes in the subcontinent.

Bottomline- Its not just about caste but very much about the bottom-feeding nature of the religion of Islam as well.
No offense meant to NM/MMS.
Aakar Patel's logic in reverse means India needs a Jat PM now.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

When I hear/read about Indian Bhadralok supporting Pakistan (we need to keep talking with them, keep their citizens in Bollywood, we are brothers only, etc.), I am reminded of PG Wodehouse and how he was treated during and after WWII.
Gautam
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

According to the heading of the article: Aakar Patel is saying "Islam" isnt the problem. Caste (and by association Hinduism) is.

I guess thats why we see 18 year olds in India strapping on C4 Filled backpack and exploding in temples and Hospitals.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

Post by Peregrine »

British-Pakistani actor fired over anti-Indian Twitter rant
British-Pakistani soap actor Marc Anwar has reportedly been fired after a racist rant against Indians on Twitter.
Marc Anwar, 45, who plays the role of Sharif Nazir in soap opera Coronation Street used foul language against Indians on Twitter.
The actor also attacked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in an offensive tweet. He wrote, “F***ing Indians killing our #Kashmir brothers and sisters, beygairth Nawaz Sharif still sucking Modi.”
According to reports, The Sunday Mirror alerted the ITV network that broadcasts the show which led the actor to be sacked within hours. ITV said in a statement, “We are deeply shocked by the entirely unacceptable, racially offensive comments made on Twitter by Marc Anwar.”
Cheers Image
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Can take baki outside bakistan but not bakistaniyat out of a baki

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://nation.com.pk/lahore/26-Sep-2014 ... aty-review
Falah-i-Insaniat debate for Indus Water Treaty review
LAHORE - The participants of a debate, organised by Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation of Jamatud Dawa (JuD) Thursday, stressed the need for reviewing the Indus Water Treaty pointing to flaws in the accord.JuD Ameer Hafiz Saeed Ahmad presided over the debate that was joined in by media persons and intellectuals.A briefing, supported by graphics and pictorial presentation, was given to the audience, claiming that India was capitalising on the water resources in violation of the international laws. The presentation showed the destruction caused by the recent floods and future threats India has been posing to Pakistan by releasing water in rainy season.The debate found flaws in the Indus Water Treaty that, the speakers said, were made under compelling circumstances after independence as the irrigation needs of the country were to be fulfilled by purchasing water from India. Raising the demand for review of the accord, they said the treaty has a tilt towards India and grants its ‘right’ to the Pakistani waters. Senior journalist Mujeebur Rahman Shami suggested a committee of experts to get the issue raised with the appropriate forum like the ICJ.Hafiz Saeed took a swipe at India for, what he called, waging water war on Pakistan. “India accumulates water from its smaller dams on the River Chenab to the biggest Salal Dam and then released the deluge to Pakistan to let it play havoc. This is water terrorism which India has been doing for last many years and now it has concocted a plot to use it as major tool against Pakistan,” he said.He urged the rules to ‘wake up to the issue’. Hafiz Saeed said it was a rudimentary flaw in the Indus Water Treaty which enabled India to build so many dams. He went on: “Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah called Kashmir jugular vein of Pakistan. Today our jugular vein is in the hand of India and we have to get it free. We have failed to fix this problem that’s why we have less power generation and more loadshedding, and water dearth for agriculture.” He stressed the need for constructing dams saying: “It is regretful that the construction of dams has been politicised. The time has come to take up water issue as it has become a matter of our life and death
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

svinayak wrote:

Around 46 Min
the MNC are in the offshore accounts and not in the control of countries

Offshore account in Liechtenstein is the home of Trillions of assets

Countries dont matter anymore

Pakistan is under the control of this group of multinationals who made sure that with the creation of Pak the interest of West is maintained in Middle East.

Now this interest has changed after the invasion of Iraq. The MNC are controlling the Middle east now and they dont need Pak
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

Why i am getting a feeling that its not Pakistan, its India who is getting isolated....

Support of Russia is Dicey

Support of US whole heartily is dicey

Support of China (well we all know so no need to explain)

Support of Iran is Dicey

So far we have only Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Israel and may be France to some extent....

In which direction is , Mr. Modi and Mr. Doval is steering the Indian Strategy Ship......

Sorry I couldn't control hence wrote that..but as a common Indian I am not getting a good feeling....
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

^ Now India don't give rat's @$$ to anyone. Isolate or befriend, it will be their choice
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

^ but what if they side with Pakistan....if India is up to punish pakistan.....
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

zoverian wrote:Why i am getting a feeling that its not Pakistan, its India who is getting isolated....
Support of Iran is Dicey
So far we have only Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Israel and may be France to some extent....
In which direction is , Mr. Modi and Mr. Doval is steering the Indian Strategy Ship......
Sorry I couldn't control hence wrote that..but as a common Indian I am not getting a good feeling....
Path to the top is lonely. The other option is to become a vassal state and accept the hegemony of a stronger state. India did that during the British rule, and you see the result.
Gautam
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Zoverian: I am not sure India is getting isolated, but rather, TSP is not getting isolated at the pace we would like it to. And there is a simple reason for that. Leaving aisde military retaliation, India has not taken any non-military aggressive measure: recalling diplomats, cancelling MFN, kicking Paki pipsqueaks making money in India etc; but rather, this shameful infighting whether Paki artists should be allowed to perform in India or not. Its really repulsive our self righteous moral posturing as though anybody gives a f!ck for our moral forthrightness. They look at it as a sign of abject weakness and kick even harder. Thus, when these outsiders look at this spectacle, they know we ourselves are not as serious or ready to take on TSP in any meaningful way except verbal volleys at the UN and via media which nobody listens to anyway, and TSP can do an equal equal. The world needs to be convinced that India is backing up its words with actions.

Now as some say, India should give a hoot for world opinion and do what it takes. Maybe India is giving it to TSP covertly, and I am fine with that. At the end of the day, TSP is playing the game where they kick us on our b@lls, deny it in public and sound reasonable, all the while laughing their arses off knowing that India got their message. Perhaps we are doing the same with some diplomatic success here and there as an icing on the cake.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

Sushma Swaraj UNGA
* Kashmir is an integral part of India, will remain so. So stop dreaming.

* Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said India is violating human rights. I must say, those who live behind glass walls should not throw stones at others. What are they doing in Balochistan? The brutality against the Baloch people represents the worst form of State oppression.

* They (Pakistan) said India is refusing to talk without preconditions. We invited the Pakistan PM Sharif to the swearing in ceremony of our PM? Did we impose any preconditions before inviting him? PM Modi touched down in Lahore before returning home from Afghanistan? Did he have any preconditions for his visit? Did we impose any pre-condition when I went to Islamabad for the Heart of Asia conference and agreed to begin the Comprehensive Bilateral Dialogue?

* As I said at the very beginning, we will be judged by our action and equally by our inaction. What goals have we achieved and what objectives remain unfulfilled? What did we get in return? Pathankot? Uri? Bahadur Ali? (Ali is a terrorist in our custody, whose confession is a living proof of Pakistan's complicity in cross-border terror).

* In our midst, there are nations that still speak the language of terrorism, that nurture it, peddle it, and export it. To shelter terrorists has become their calling card. We must identify these nations and hold them to account. These nations, in which UN declared terrorists roam freely, lead processions and deliver their poisonous sermons of hate with impunity, are as culpable as the very terrorists they harbour. Such countries should have no place in the comity of nations.

* If we want to fight terror we must accept that terrorism is the biggest violation of human rights. We have to examine: Who is providing safe haven to terror? Who is financing them? Who's providing them weapons? Whoever has sown the seeds of terror has had to face the consequences some day.

* Fight against terrorism can't be won if we identify terrorism as ours and theirs. We need a joint mechanism to fight the scourge of terror. If a nation doesn't want to join the fight, let's isolate it.

* The CCIT was proposed by India in 1996. In 2016, despite the passage of two decades, we are yet to come to a conclusion. As a result, we are unable to develop a norm under which terrorists shall be prosecuted or extradited. Therefore it is my appeal that this General Assembly acts with fresh resolve and urgency to adopt this critical Convention.

* The world has been battling the scourge of terrorism for long. However, despite the blood and tears of innocent victims, attacks this year alone in Kabul and Dhaka, Istanbul and Mogadishu, Brussels and Bangkok, Paris, Pathankot and Uri as well as daily barbaric tragedies in Syria and Iraq, remind us that these malevolent forces are yet to be defeated.

* The 21st century has begun in the shadow of turmoil, but we can turn this into a golden age in the history of civilization through united and concerted efforts. But what happens tomorrow will depend on what we do today.

Some other points that rediff didn't write about:
- UN Security council should reflect current world order. Both in permanent as well as temporary seats.
- Talked about JanDhan, Digital India, MIA and Clean India.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Jo lawhore mein g@@ndu,woh lancashire mein be g@@ndu.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/marc-anwar-face-police-investigation-8910731
Furious viewers are calling for police to investigate disgraced Coronation Street star Marc Anwar after his ­astonishing racist attack on Indian people.

The Pakistan-born actor – TV’s love cheat Sharif Nazir – branded Indians “b*****ds” and “p**s-drinking c**ts” in a vicious Twitter rant which swiftly cost him his Corrie job
Viewers are asking for Greater Manchester Police to look into the offensive Tweets
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

zoverian wrote:Why i am getting a feeling that its not Pakistan, its India who is getting isolated....

Support of Iran is Dicey

Porkistan is getting isolated ....

Support of Iran is Dicey
Support of Afghanistan is Dicey
Support of France is dicey
Support of Japan is dicey
Support of Germany is dicey
Support of ummmmmmma .... is dicey

So far we have only Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Israel and may be France to some extent....So far only China and Turkey are supporting to some extent ....

Seems we are headed in the right direction under Mr. Modi and Mr. Doval.

PS: If you just thrown statements around how do you expect to have a discussion. E.g. You could have given at least one line reasoning for each conclusion of yours.
Last edited by pankajs on 26 Sep 2016 21:04, edited 1 time in total.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

^^ From time to time India might get isolated on specific topics and that happens to all nations. I heard a Doval speech in a video where he said something like - "India should not punch above or below it's weight. India should increase it's weight and punch accordingly".

I think we are going in the right direction:

1) Stand-off against China to call their bluff while 11 was visiting
2) Improvements of relations with neighboring countries
3) Covert operations in Burma then and now Uri *
4) Supporting Baluchistan and PoK
5) ...
Last edited by GShankar on 26 Sep 2016 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRamS wrote:Zoverian: I am not sure India is getting isolated, but rather, TSP is not getting isolated at the pace we would like it to. And there is a simple reason for that. Leaving aisde military retaliation, India has not taken any non-military aggressive measure: recalling diplomats, cancelling MFN, kicking Paki pipsqueaks making money in India etc; but rather, this shameful infighting whether Paki artists should be allowed to perform in India or not. Its really repulsive our self righteous moral posturing as though anybody gives a f!ck for our moral forthrightness. They look at it as a sign of abject weakness and kick even harder. Thus, when these outsiders look at this spectacle, they know we ourselves are not as serious or ready to take on TSP in any meaningful way except verbal volleys at the UN and via media which nobody listens to anyway, and TSP can do an equal equal. The world needs to be convinced that India is backing up its words with actions.

Now as some say, India should give a hoot for world opinion and do what it takes. Maybe India is giving it to TSP covertly, and I am fine with that. At the end of the day, TSP is playing the game where they kick us on our b@lls, deny it in public and sound reasonable, all the while laughing their arses off knowing that India got their message. Perhaps we are doing the same with some diplomatic success here and there as an icing on the cake.

Also being an errand boy for the West, Pak has lot of incriminating stuff on their masters in West with China.

CRS you started out all right and then go into self flagellation mode.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

zoverian: India has been lonely, always. And, it is used to it.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

big powers are always lonely.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

pankajs wrote:
In which direction is , Mr. Modi and Mr. Doval is steering the Indian Strategy Ship.......
Porkistan is getting isolated ....S
So far we have only Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Israel and may be France to some extent....So far only China and Turkey are supporting to some extent ....Seems we are headed in the right direction under Mr. Modi and Mr. Doval.
PS: If you just thrown statements around how do you expect to have a discussion. E.g. You could have given at least one line reasoning for each conclusion of yours.
Paki have support of Muslim Congress league , MSM and AAP league in India itself.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

That is true .... they have more support in India among the so called liberals than among their fellow birathers.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

SwamyG wrote:zoverian: India has been lonely, always. And, it is used to it.
Let there be an escalation in Yellow sea or some more peaceful shitting in Europe and we will see who is isolated.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

zoverian wrote:^ but what if they side with Pakistan....if India is up to punish pakistan.....
Instead of just worrying about .. as they say in Gita, let us do whatever we can..

Besides Pakis are actually more isolated than EVER before...ask anyone with Paki passport or even a pak-visit stamp on their passport trying to visit US or even China or any country..

Anyway this is for US citizens ..
This Whitehouse petition already has 98,000+ signatures. With 100,000 signatures, WH has to response.. do the needful.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... ism-hr6069

We the People ask the Administration to declare Pakistan, State Sponsor of Terrorism (H.R.6069)

Congressman Ted Poe (TX-02), the Chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism, along with Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (CA-48), introduced H.R.6069, the Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act.

This petition is important to the people of United State of America, India and many other countries which are continuously affected by Pakistan sponsored terrorism.

CHAIRMAN POE INTRODUCES THE PAKISTAN STATE SPONSOR OF TERRORISM DESIGNATION ACT
Sep 20 2016

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Today, Congressman Ted Poe (TX-02), the Chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism, along with Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (CA-48), introduced H.R.6069, the Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act.

Chairman Poe: “Not only is Pakistan an untrustworthy ally, Islamabad has also aided and abetted enemies of the United States for years. From harboring Osama bin Laden to its cozy relationship with the Haqqani network, there is more than enough evidence to determine whose side Pakistan is on in the War on Terror. And it’s not America’s. This bill will require the Administration to formally answer this question. The President must issue a report within 90 days of passage detailing whether or not Pakistan has provided support for international terrorism. Thirty days after that, the Secretary of State must issue a follow-up report containing either a determination that Pakistan is State Sponsor of Terrorism or a detailed justification as to why Pakistan does not meet the legal criteria for designation. It is time we stop paying Pakistan for its betrayal and designate it for what it is: a State Sponsor of Terrorism.”
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

^^ I did the needful. Signed the petition. Need 1700 or so more. Inshalla we will get them.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

saip wrote:^^ I did the needful. Signed the petition. Need 1700 or so more. Inshalla we will get them.
Ditto
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

^^Alla is great. We crossed the 100,000 mark. Over 101 k and counting.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

salaam wrote:Sushma Swaraj UNGA
* Kashmir is an integral part of India, will remain so. So stop dreaming.

* Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said India is violating human rights. I must say, those who live behind glass walls should not throw stones at others. What are they doing in Balochistan? The brutality against the Baloch people represents the worst form of State oppression.

* They (Pakistan) said India is refusing to talk without preconditions. We invited the Pakistan PM Sharif to the swearing in ceremony of our PM? Did we impose any preconditions before inviting him? PM Modi touched down in Lahore before returning home from Afghanistan? Did he have any preconditions for his visit? Did we impose any pre-condition when I went to Islamabad for the Heart of Asia conference and agreed to begin the Comprehensive Bilateral Dialogue?

* As I said at the very beginning, we will be judged by our action and equally by our inaction. What goals have we achieved and what objectives remain unfulfilled? What did we get in return? Pathankot? Uri? Bahadur Ali? (Ali is a terrorist in our custody, whose confession is a living proof of Pakistan's complicity in cross-border terror).

* In our midst, there are nations that still speak the language of terrorism, that nurture it, peddle it, and export it. To shelter terrorists has become their calling card. We must identify these nations and hold them to account. These nations, in which UN declared terrorists roam freely, lead processions and deliver their poisonous sermons of hate with impunity, are as culpable as the very terrorists they harbour. Such countries should have no place in the comity of nations.

* If we want to fight terror we must accept that terrorism is the biggest violation of human rights. We have to examine: Who is providing safe haven to terror? Who is financing them? Who's providing them weapons? Whoever has sown the seeds of terror has had to face the consequences some day.

* Fight against terrorism can't be won if we identify terrorism as ours and theirs. We need a joint mechanism to fight the scourge of terror. If a nation doesn't want to join the fight, let's isolate it.

* The CCIT was proposed by India in 1996. In 2016, despite the passage of two decades, we are yet to come to a conclusion. As a result, we are unable to develop a norm under which terrorists shall be prosecuted or extradited. Therefore it is my appeal that this General Assembly acts with fresh resolve and urgency to adopt this critical Convention.

* The world has been battling the scourge of terrorism for long. However, despite the blood and tears of innocent victims, attacks this year alone in Kabul and Dhaka, Istanbul and Mogadishu, Brussels and Bangkok, Paris, Pathankot and Uri as well as daily barbaric tragedies in Syria and Iraq, remind us that these malevolent forces are yet to be defeated.

* The 21st century has begun in the shadow of turmoil, but we can turn this into a golden age in the history of civilization through united and concerted efforts. But what happens tomorrow will depend on what we do today.

Some other points that rediff didn't write about:
- UN Security council should reflect current world order. Both in permanent as well as temporary seats.
- Talked about JanDhan, Digital India, MIA and Clean India.
Sushma Swaraj's UNGA speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ISzkQQeBA

Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^Wow! The petition was created on Sept 21, and we were wondering if we will reach 100,000 within 30 days but in just took 5 days!
Even ToI has a story:
Declare Pakistan a terrorist state: Online petition to White House gets massive response
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Sharief has been rendered nunga at UNGA.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

Amber G. wrote:^^^Wow! The petition was created on Sept 21, and we were wondering if we will reach 100,000 within 30 days but in just took 5 days!
Even ToI has a story:
Declare Pakistan a terrorist state: Online petition to White House gets massive response
It already has 103k signatures.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Nightmare to Paki H&D - worth a watch -- just like the other one..
From First Secretary Ms. Eenam Gambhir on 26 September 2016 after Lodhi's whining..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8YUEce ... e=youtu.be
It appears Pak rep didnt hear @SushmaSwaraj clearly. Kashmir is,will always be India's integral part. Hope message is loud,clear
Last edited by Amber G. on 27 Sep 2016 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

From Eenam Gambhir's tweet (or retweet)..
Pakistan PM at #UNGA seeks new definition of "Young Leader"
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

rl=Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

Post by Peregrine »

Quality not ensured in 177 universities of country
ISLAMABAD: The Higher Education Commission has found quality assurance a major casualty in 177 universities across Pakistan, uncovering a vast trail of rule violations by them.
Not only did the universities fail to meet the HEC set standards but they also violated their own set yardstick for governance.
Details available with The Express Tribune suggest universities conveniently did not take into account measures like plagiarism policy, getting a non-objection-certificate (NOC) from HEC before starting a new programme, among others.
Cheers Image