Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

Post by Gagan »

Something big is well and truly afoot in New Delhi.
A tit for tat for J&K would have been a covert response to a covert political turmoil.
But when you say things from the Ramparts of the Red Fort on 15th Aug, you are making a huge statement that will be seen by one and all internationally.

This spectacle of the gloves coming off does not look good for the pak fauj.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Ambassador Husain Haqqani: Pakistan's Good & Bad Terrorist Policy is Now Biting Its Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08k8HiqU6KM
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

deejay< I heard NaMo wants Pak declared a terrorist country in the UN General Assemby by its own UN standards or else UN is a defunct body. He is not going to Security Council.

Now put those six addresses of Dawood Ibrahim verified by UN in context.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Resolutions of General Assembly, though a first step, means nothing. Security Council has the actual power. So how does GA announcing Pakistan a terrorist country help? Exert pressure on SC? Those 5 really do not budge. China will always veto.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Ghani Calls Pappu Sharif''s Bluff
Ghani says Kabul attack 'orchestrated' from Pakistan, asks Gen Raheel to act against terrorists
ISLAMABAD: Afghanistan’s President Ashraf Ghani on Thursday said that the attack on American University in Kabul was “organised and orchestrated” from Pakistan.Ghani also telephoned Army Chief General Raheel Sharif and demanded “serious measures against the terrorists”.
At least 16 people were killed after militants stormed the American University of Afghanistan in Kabul, officials said on Thursday — in a nearly 10-hour raid that prompted anguished pleas for help from trapped students.A meeting of Afghanistan’s National Security Council was convened on Thursday, during which Ghani reportedly called Gen Raheel and asked him “for serious and practical measures against the terrorists who organised the attack”, read a statement issued by the office of Afghan president.Afghan authorities shared three mobile numbers with Pakistan, saying these numbers were in allegedly in contact with the assailants from inside Pakistan during the university attack, said a statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations.Sharing its evaluation of the shared information, ISPR said “all Afghan SIMs used during the attack were from a network owned and operated by Afghan company whose spill over signal affects some areas along Pak-Afghan border”.Outcome of the operation has been shared with the Afghan authorities, moreover, further technical evaluation of the mobile numbers is being carried out, read the ISPR statement.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

A resolution in GA declaring Pakistan a terrorist state adds another feather in Pakistan's terrorist cap. It gives India another stick to beat Pakistan with. We can remind them on weekly basis that GA just declared them a terrorist state. It also sends Pakistan the message India too knows how to play the game. A game Pakistan can't win against India. So it has its own merits.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

SwamyG wrote:Resolutions of General Assembly, though a first step, means nothing. Security Council has the actual power. So how does GA announcing Pakistan a terrorist country help? Exert pressure on SC? Those 5 really do not budge. China will always veto.

One should achieve what one can accomplish.
Past cabinets used to think like above and do nothing.
With wise chatteratti nodding agreement.

Soon you will see China thanking India like Richelieu did for getting rid of Milady.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

It is not advocacy for doing nothing. At the same time one should also accomplish what is useful towards a goal. Achieving for the sake of accomplishment might make sense for people with less self-esteem. Spend energy in areas that will give some benefits - intangible or tangible.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The one thing that I absolutely love about PM Modi is his go get attitude.
The man just cannot be faulted for not trying! The persona he has built in just 2 years in power, is very impressive to say the least.
One is sure whatever he will achieve, will be at the back of solid effort and if he falls short, he will build on it for a future attempt.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

A video of US hearing on Pakistan. I am not sure of the date but it is recent. Three speakers. A lot more honesty in talking about Pakistan with an acknowledgement of their support to terrorists in India. A mention of Burhan Wani encounter and description which was very similar to ours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiHin6qiXvY

Ramana Sir > The video has discussions on declaring Pakistan a State sponsor of Terrorism
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

As Indo-America ties grow, US aid to Pak shrinks
WASHINGTON: The United States has cut both military and economic aid to Pakistan sharply in recent years, reflecting mounting frustration among a growing number of officials with the nuclear-armed country's support for the Taliban in neighboring Afghanistan.
Cheers Image
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

X-post
Muhajirs regret moving to Pakistan in 1947, now they want India's help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slQSjsNaVbs
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Why does everyone in Pak seek Indian help now? How ironic is this, except pakjabis, everyone is unhappy there.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

ramana wrote:deejay< I heard NaMo wants Pak declared a terrorist country in the UN General Assemby by its own UN standards or else UN is a defunct body. He is not going to Security Council.

I think we should declare Pak a terrorist country first, before expecting others to do it. Others look at their own self interest and pak does not bother them as much as it does to us and Afghanistan.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Gagan wrote:X-post
Muhajirs regret moving to Pakistan in 1947, now they want India's help
ha ha too late Muhajirs. You wanted pure islam and hated Hindus enough that you moved. Now enjoy pure land. If it is not pure enough, move to Saudi.
I hope we are not foolish enough to let these people in.
Karthik S wrote:Why does everyone in Pak seek Indian help now? How ironic is this, except pakjabis, everyone is unhappy there.
Ironic isn't it? They are also at fault. They all bought into this idea of pure islamic country. That's been a flop so they want out. If we let them in India, they will start the same crap in 20 years. Keep them at a distance. If they want India so much, they can go dharmic first.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

It is difficult for us, even with the knowledge that we have of Pakistan, to fully understand the various emotions that ordinary pakistanis have. This is even more pronounced in the Non-Punjabi population there.

That country is really poverty ridden, with lack of opportunities for everyone, very high corruption, high-handedness by the feudals, police and then the army. Add to this sectarianism, religious hardline which a lot of the youngsters and women will find it hard to digest.
One senses a loss of hope there.
People are not fools. Everytime a mulla or a neta or a general starts bashing india or gets down to the level of religion, calling hindus names, while at the same time people turn on the TV and see a different picture entirely, see hope, happiness, freedom and economic prosperity. They see muslims prospering and thriving in India and the two nation theory BS is indefensible.

There is an undercurrent of hopelessness with Pakistan itself, and at least for some of the masses there, they want to get out of everything that Pakistan has come to represent. This is a fringe strain for the most part, but it will only grow stronger.

They have to be made to understand, that a return to India is not possible. Carving a new nation based on their ethnic identity is the only short term solution they need to aim for.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Gagan wrote:The one thing that I absolutely love about PM Modi is his go get attitude.
The man just cannot be faulted for not trying! The persona he has built in just 2 years in power, is very impressive to say the least.
One is sure whatever he will achieve, will be at the back of solid effort and if he falls short, he will build on it for a future attempt.
I only wish he was 54 instead of 64. We need him for 3 terms minimum. I see no one in India who can replace him. I hope there are people watching his health. Finally Bharat has a real dharmic leader after centuries. I never thought I would see this happen after years of suffering through VP Singh, Devegowda, Gujral etc.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

ramana wrote:deejay< I heard NaMo wants Pak declared a terrorist country in the UN General Assemby by its own UN standards or else UN is a defunct body. He is not going to Security Council.

Two of the addresses are locatable exactly on google earth, which I have been able to do so.
These have been verified from atleast 2-3 different sources.
I have also located other addresses, but can't verify with a certainty.
Then there are others whose addresses are public and these have been located with due cross verifications too.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

KJo wrote:
Ironic isn't it? They are also at fault. They all bought into this idea of pure islamic country. That's been a flop so they want out. If we let them in India, they will start the same crap in 20 years. Keep them at a distance. If they want India so much, they can go dharmic first.
The Pakistan movement was led by Bengalis, Ahmadiyaas and Mohajirs and that truly is Ironic.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Karthik S wrote:Why does everyone in Pak seek Indian help now? How ironic is this, except pakjabis, everyone is unhappy there.
There will come a time when Pakistani Army will seek India's help. And India will help true to its character. When the entire World gives up on Pakistan, Pakistan will have ONLY India on its side.

And when that time comess, one prays India does not have a leader like JLN, but has people like Sardar Patel at the helm.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Gagan, in my interaction with Muslims of paki variety, Indian and non Indian, I have found something common. They have a split personality of behavior. The educated intelligent ones clearly can see that Islam is the cause for all their problems but just cannot get themselves to come out and say it. They are brainwashed and fear injected right from childhood. They know that an Islamic Government will not work but will be compelled to call themselves "Islamic". Maybe it is log kya kahenge or Allah maar dalega, I don't know.
So when people wait for some sort of reformation, it is not going to come because Muslims have a herd mentality and the only way to reform is "more Islam" because logically Islam is from Allah and more Islam should be good.
The only way is to destroy them but it is not as easy in this age as earlier.

Gagan wrote:It is difficult for us, even with the knowledge that we have of Pakistan, to fully understand the various emotions that ordinary pakistanis have. This is even more pronounced in the Non-Punjabi population there.

That country is really poverty ridden, with lack of opportunities for everyone, very high corruption, high-handedness by the feudals, police and then the army. Add to this sectarianism, religious hardline which a lot of the youngsters and women will find it hard to digest.
One senses a loss of hope there.
People are not fools. Every time a mulla or a neta or a general starts bashing india or gets down to the level of religion, calling hindus names, while at the same time people turn on the TV and see a different picture entirely, see hope, happiness, freedom and economic prosperity. They see muslims prospering and thriving in India and the two nation theory BS is indefensible.

There is an undercurrent of hopelessness with Pakistan itself, and at least for some of the masses there, they want to get out of everything that Pakistan has come to represent. This is a fringe strain for the most part, but it will only grow stronger.

They have to be made to understand, that a return to India is not possible. Carving a new nation based on their ethnic identity is the only short term solution they need to aim for.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

SwamyG wrote:
There will come a time when Pakistani Army will seek India's help. And India will help true to its character. When the entire World gives up on Pakistan, Pakistan will have ONLY India on its side.

And when that time comess, one prays India does not have a leader like JLN, but has people like Sardar Patel at the helm.
India is a 400% four-father of Pakistan.
It is love from India and the hatred from Pakistan in return, that keeps La La Land alive.
Then we have incompetent leadership sometimes in india, who will cherishingly nourish and nurture Pakistani terror and haramigiri.

:roll:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Islam is spread by the sword. It takes a sword to keep it in place too.
The number one rule is not to criticize it, because you get accused to heresay, number 2 rule is you can't leave it, the sentence for both is AoA

Pakistanis are stuck and in pain onlee
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

KJo wrote:Gagan, in my interaction with Muslims of paki variety, Indian and non Indian, I have found something common. They have a split personality of behavior. The educated intelligent ones clearly can see that Islam is the cause for all their problems but just cannot get themselves to come out and say it. They are brainwashed and fear injected right from childhood. They know that an Islamic Government will not work but will be compelled to call themselves "Islamic". Maybe it is log kya kahenge or Allah maar dalega, I don't know.
So when people wait for some sort of reformation, it is not going to come because Muslims have a herd mentality and the only way to reform is "more Islam" because logically Islam is from Allah and more Islam should be good.
The only way is to destroy them but it is not as easy in this age as earlier.

Excuse the OT...

I think the reason for this caution on the part of enlightened Muslims is something more practical than "log kya kahenge". I may describe it as "log kya karenge".

We often tend to forget that Islam has explicit injunction against the apostaste, or a Muslim who rejects Islam. The prescribed punishment is death. All Muslims know it. In practice, any Muslim, or Muslim mob, is authorized to kill an apostate. Any Muslim with any common sense would be careful what he or she says about Islam under the circumstances.

On a further OT note, we often hear "proof" that there were no forced conversions is that most "forced" convert didn't convert back once the force is removed. This "proof" expects us to forget that once a convert becomes a Muslim, he can, and will, be killed for apostasy if he converts back to his original religion. Since we do forget about this apostasy provision, this "proof" works quite well.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Fridin comes in Balochistan.

5 killed 3 injured in balochistan
Unidentified attackers killed six people, including five police officers, when they ambushed a convoy in Pakistan's troubled southwest today, officials said. The attack occurred near Gurdan area in oil and gas rich, but desperately poor Balochistan province bordering Afghanistan and Iran
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Let me ask this of all in this Forum, I notice lately a frustration among the Pak media, when I watch the Youtube on Pakistan. They are completely disheartened by the Modi government's moves and do not know how to respond. Even the military people that they bring are affected by this. Do you guys agree? Some thing has fundamentally changed.
Gautam
Last edited by g.sarkar on 27 Aug 2016 00:34, edited 1 time in total.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

I've been doing a lot of thinking about Pakistan and I've come up w/ the following:

USSR = Gulf countries w/ Saudi's being most powerful

Western block = Dharmic Countries

West Germany = India

Eastern Block = Islamic Countries

East Germany = Pakistan

Berlin = Kashmir

Hungary = Bangladesh

Stasi = ISI

Islam = Communism

**United States**
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

g.sarkar wrote: Let me ask this of all in this Forum, I notice lately a frustration among the Pak media, when I watch the Youtube on Pakistan. They are completely disheartened by the Modi government's moves and do not know how to respond. Even the military people that they bring are affected by this. Do you guys agree? Some thing has fundamentally changed.
Gautam

Paki Media is one big ISPR stage managed reality show. to get a sense of reality you have to read between the lines of occasional slips or watch unrelated interviews(cricket or artists).

as for the tv shows they revolve around these few topics. i treat them as a comedy show

1. Kashmir,evil India, UN, Hooman Rights, blah blah..
2. civil-military relations, how useless civilians are and date of coup.
3. zarb-e-zam zam, world has appreciated this, us has taken notice of that, RAW, NDS..
4. Rangers,Karachi, Balochistan,Afghanistan, RAW, moosad...
5. fate changer CPEC, china, stratergic issues comparison with India.

there were a few shows from 2010 to 2012 that questioned the Establishment but the anchors got proper danda treatment and have fallen in line.
Last edited by Atmavik on 27 Aug 2016 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Atmavik wrote:
there were a few shows from 2010 to 2012 that questioned the Establishment but the anchors got proper danda treatment and have fallen in line.
Absolutely agree on that statement! It's very evident from how the experts have turned completely 180 degrees in the last 3-4 years. Particularly folks like Hajam Sethi, Hamid Mir etc. They openly hate Modi for his foreign policies and at the same time admire his achievements and for the first time are absolutely scared of an Indian politician

Something must be happening right ;)
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Some anchors were made to meet their 72 also.
Recently that human rights gal was 72ed for planning to hold a seminar on Balochistaan.

These are loud ISPR directed boasts to cover the hopelesness and despair (another H&D)
They try to hide it from us, but we know, these guys are bhookha & nanga, and nooke noode to boot
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Karthik S Ji :

Muslim Refugees from all Islamic countries including Cwapistan SEEK REFUGE IN NON-ISLAMIC Democratic Countries - NEVER, BUT NEVER, IN ANY OTHER ISLAMIC/MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRY!

Once they get refuge in the NON-ISLAMIC Countries then they want - right now - Full Sharia, Hijab along with Taqiyya, Kitman and Haqqani.

Cheers Image
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

anishns wrote: for the first time are absolutely scared of an Indian politician
This is not true. Pakis including army have been wary to scared of the "wily" Indian politician - recall Shastri, Indira, Vajpayee and possibly even Rajiv Gandhi for his interventions. Only under Italian waitress turned politician and Napunsak Singh did it appear different although the waitress/singh combo were aided by an already failing shitistan
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

[url=xxxhttp://www.dawn.com/news/1279895/india-refuses ... h-pakistan]refuses talks over Kashmir issue with Pakistan[/url]
ISLAMABAD: India on Thursday formally rejected Pakistan's proposal to hold exclusive talks on the issue of Kashmir and said it will only discuss the issue of terrorism alleged infiltration of militants with Pakistan, it has been learnt.

India's Secretary for External Affairs S. J. Shankar wrote a letter to Islamabad, in which it was mentioned that "India would not hold dialogue with Pakistan over Kashmir issue."

Indian High Commissioner in Islamabad Gotam Bambawale handed over the letter to Secretary Foreign Affairs Aizaz Chaudhry.
ranjan.rao
BRFite

Post by ranjan.rao »

Shiv while I've only read and heard about Shastriji and based upon that he was considered to be on a weakling due to his small physique, and by the time he showed his nerves of steel..
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

shiv wrote:
anishns wrote: for the first time are absolutely scared of an Indian politician
This is not true. Pakis including army have been wary to scared of the "wily" Indian politician - recall Shastri, Indira, Vajpayee and possibly even Rajiv Gandhi for his interventions. Only under Italian waitress turned politician and Napunsak Singh did it appear different although the waitress/singh combo were aided by an already failing shitistan
I highlighted a few words that I think shed light on the then situation. The 2004 win by Congress must have shocked not just ABV & BJP; but even the Scamgress and Waitress - of course in a pleasant way. A realization must have dawned that either they were lucky or because of electoral frauds, external help etc they gained power. They probably concluded that they would not be able to so lucky in 2009; and in order to retain power they have to do something extraordinarily different. It is possible that at this juncture ISI extended an helping hand / aid that was gladly taken by the Scamgress.
It is possible that Rajiv Gandhi's government might have been corrupt in the Bofors case, but did INC descend to the depths of incompetency and shame as it is now? Probably not. The only other time when INC went low was during the emergency days.

2004-2014 period was when both Pakistan and Congress spoke the same language. It was this period when corruption increased. There must have been active collusion that benefitted both of them.
Vineetmehta_del
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Vineetmehta_del »

deejay wrote:
SwamyG wrote:MediaCrooks has posted on a possible solution: http://www.mediacrooks.com/2016/08/pok- ... actor.html

I say it is a good break. Give something to Afghanistan. They are happy too because Afghanistan should be kept within Indian sphere of influence.

Somehow, there is a lot in play simultaneously and we are not able to put all that together. UNMOGIP pulled out, issued unsolicited clarifications, US State dept voiced concerns on Human Rights issue in Balochisan and now in POK, Modi's statements, Altaf Bhai rolling on the floor and begging "hindu-on", Hinglaj Mata pics and pilgrimage prominence, Bangladesh officially and Afghanistan semi officially taking pro Modi stand - all in Aug '16.

Sir any link on UNMOGIP pull out?
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

Shiv ji is correct.
The wily and evil yindus are never to be trusted. Even in the 1947-48 conflict to take Zoji La pass from the occupying pious tribals ( read Baki Fauj) M5 Stuart light tanks of 7 Cavalry were moved in dismantled conditions through Srinagar and winched across bridges while two field companies of the Madras Sappers converted the mule track across Zoji La into a jeep track. The surprise attack on 1 November by our brigade with armour supported by two regiments of 25 pounders and a regiment of 3.7-inch guns, forced the pass and pushed the tribal/Pakistani forces back to Matayan and later Dras. The brigade linked up on 24 November at Kargil with Indian troops advancing from Leh while their opponents eventually withdrew northwards.
The above episode is from "Operation Rescue: Military Operations in Jammu & Kashmir, 1947-49, by Lt Gen S. K. Sinha (Retd)
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Delayed response alert.

I have seen our favorite Pakistani from India make the same comment.

I have just one comment on this. In your dreams, Modi has equated Balochistan with Kashmir.

The reality is much harsher then they can imagine ever.