J&K News and Discussion - 2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
prahaar
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2793
Joined: 15 Oct 2005 04:14

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby prahaar » 23 Jun 2017 12:42


Marten
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2176
Joined: 01 Jan 2010 21:41
Location: Engaging Communists, Uber-Socialists, Maoists, and other pro-poverty groups in fruitful dialog.

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Marten » 23 Jun 2017 13:58

My point is what strategy would want increased retaliation by J&K Police and increased numbers of civilians killed?

There surely is a pattern, and we are perhaps missing Baki tactical brilliance as usual. They probably want to escalate the civvie deaths via local police itself to start another loud campaign (since AFPSA-waapsi is out the question).

Who gains from the situation? Am sure a lot of learned folks here are gaming the situation to figure out what is causing the change in position?
Is IA handing over more responsibilities to JKP, leading to angst amongst local overground terrorists (+supporters)?
If Musa had been cornered already, and internet disabled, how were these groups of stone pelters organized? Some little pieces are out of place in this puzzle. Thank you in advance for the enlightenment.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 19944
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby chetak » 23 Jun 2017 17:33

Marten wrote:My point is what strategy would want increased retaliation by J&K Police and increased numbers of civilians killed?

There surely is a pattern, and we are perhaps missing Baki tactical brilliance as usual. They probably want to escalate the civvie deaths via local police itself to start another loud campaign (since AFPSA-waapsi is out the question).

Who gains from the situation? Am sure a lot of learned folks here are gaming the situation to figure out what is causing the change in position?
Is IA handing over more responsibilities to JKP, leading to angst amongst local overground terrorists (+supporters)?
If Musa had been cornered already, and internet disabled, how were these groups of stone pelters organized? Some little pieces are out of place in this puzzle. Thank you in advance for the enlightenment.


landlines still work.

the J&K police is not a homogenous group with a well-defined esprit de corps and tribe loyalty.

Unfortunately, there are those among its ranks who bear allegiance to the other side and this is well known.

the people who have been targeted from among the J&K police in the recent violence are not of the gaddar lot.


J&K police families have also been targeted and they have also been openly been threatened and police personnel have been told to resign if they and their families want to be safe.

this is a well thought out and organised plan that has been activated.

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Falijee » 23 Jun 2017 17:46

Police officer beaten to death in Indian Kashmir
AFP

A police officer was beaten to death by an angry mob outside a mosque in IndianKashmir, police said Friday, as tensions in the volatile region ran high. Witnesses said the mob attacked Mohammad Ayub Pandith late Thursday after he fired his pistol when confronted by worshippers at the mosque in the main city of Srinagar who suspected him of being a government spy.
A police statement said Pandith, a deputy superintendent with the security wing of the state police, had been “attacked and beaten to death by a mob”. e “sacrificed his life in the line of duty,” the statement said.
Kashmir's chief cleric Mirwaiz Umar Farooq condemned the murder in a tweet. “Mob violence & public lynching is outside the parameters of our values & religion,” he said. “We cannot allow state brutality to snatch our humanity and values.”

IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7026
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby IndraD » 23 Jun 2017 18:20

lets hope PDP doesn;t cause huge damage to BJP with current gathbandhan...situation seems to be out of control.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2841
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ArjunPandit » 23 Jun 2017 19:01

We're hearing this for fairly some time (close to a month now) that police will retaliate or police hits back. The bus to peace talks with any party has passed long back. We have a strong reason now, the retribution should come now and come thick.
What is most shameful is the talks Abdulla duo and others making a distinction between mob providing cover and those lynching the policeman. Can 5 people dare to confront an armed policeman??
The situation is to some extent similar to punjab where a DGP or IG was shot outside golden temple and body was lying for 1 full day and yet the govt (state or center both) did nothing. Or may be they want to exacerbate this and then use full force.
Whatever their gameplan is, it is exteremely shameful on our part to let our men die and die like this. May this brave son of india rest in peace

IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7026
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby IndraD » 23 Jun 2017 19:21

police man was killed after he was mistaken to be a Kashmiri pandit..https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/statu ... 8397484032

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2841
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ArjunPandit » 23 Jun 2017 19:37

^^This is the true kashmiriyat and nothing else...

rsangram
BRFite
Posts: 117
Joined: 20 Sep 2016 17:54

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby rsangram » 23 Jun 2017 20:52

ArjunPandit wrote:We're hearing this for fairly some time (close to a month now) that police will retaliate or police hits back. The bus to peace talks with any party has passed long back. We have a strong reason now, the retribution should come now and come thick.
What is most shameful is the talks Abdulla duo and others making a distinction between mob providing cover and those lynching the policeman. Can 5 people dare to confront an armed policeman??
The situation is to some extent similar to punjab where a DGP or IG was shot outside golden temple and body was lying for 1 full day and yet the govt (state or center both) did nothing. Or may be they want to exacerbate this and then use full force.
Whatever their gameplan is, it is exteremely shameful on our part to let our men die and die like this. May this brave son of india rest in peace



You are calling it shameful. You must be a Paki.

Follow the party line, my friend. Say that this incident is a great victory for India and Pakistan is now closer than ever to disintegrating ! After all, it lost half of its territory in 71.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2841
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ArjunPandit » 23 Jun 2017 21:19

Rsangram,
If its sarcasm, its in real real bad taste, if it's not I request moderators to outrightly ban you.
No need to vent out frustration from other posters on me

sum
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9937
Joined: 08 May 2007 17:04
Location: (IT-vity && DRDO) nagar

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby sum » 24 Jun 2017 17:29

Read a article that the IA has drawn a final kill list of 258 (140 local and rest TSP) pigs after detailed intel gathering across districts and started off 2 days ago.

6 have been dispatched in last 2 days and more will follow

IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7026
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby IndraD » 24 Jun 2017 18:46

J&K: One jawan martyred, two others injured as terrorists attack CRPF vehicle in Srinagar http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 300114.cms

abhik
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2499
Joined: 02 Feb 2009 17:42

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby abhik » 24 Jun 2017 22:26

sum wrote:Read a article that the IA has drawn a final kill list of 258 (140 local and rest TSP) pigs after detailed intel gathering across districts and started off 2 days ago.

6 have been dispatched in last 2 days and more will follow

It's not enough to just eliminate the gun toting terrorists, something has to be done about the "civilian" collaborators. The locals who are passing information to target individual police, army personnel, srapanch etc need to be eleminated too.

rsangram
BRFite
Posts: 117
Joined: 20 Sep 2016 17:54

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby rsangram » 25 Jun 2017 03:36

ArjunPandit wrote:Rsangram,
If its sarcasm, its in real real bad taste, if it's not I request moderators to outrightly ban you.
No need to vent out frustration from other posters on me


Oh, pa-leeeeese......spare me the fake outrage and genuine ignorance. This post was neither intended to seriously call you a Paki, nor to vent frustration. It was an attempt to make a point, not to you, but a larger, general point. I dont know which is worst, you not understanding what I wrote or you understanding what I wrote and deliberately twisting it.

In any case, let me point somethings out to you. There is no greater supporter of Kashmiri Pandits than me, and no greater sympathizer and empathizer of their plight than me. But I also am a student of history, and therefore, know that every now and then a nut or two appears within the community, causing the community great damage from within. These are normally people who sell out the community, are appeasers, think themselves to be too clever by half, try to align themselves to who they perceive as powers that be, all in the hopes for short term and immediate gains, at great long term costs. A number of such Kashmiri Pandits were the founder members of the National Conference (remember Kashyap Bandhu, who at least later had the good sense to resign). A number of these Pandits actually were in the forefront of street demonstrations against both the Dogra Rule before independence and Indian Government after independence (favoring National Conference's call for greater autonomy). There are others, right now, such as Pradeep Magazine, a petulant self hater, who equate what muslim Kashmiris have suffered with Kashmiri Pandit sufferings.....a complete set of nut jobs(I wonder what manufactured Kashmiri muslim sufferings he is talking about)....They cannot differentiate between their friends and their enemies.

I would urge you to resist the temptation to follow the tradition of the likes of National Conference KPs and be truer to yourself. Do not follow a Pradeep Magazine, who sucks up to Kashmiri Muslims, who in turn, only treat the likes of him as useful idiots and dhimmis, to be raped and abused at an opportune time. Kashmir Pandits, going back to the 14th century, and every since, have always suffered, because of this appeasement of muslims, rather than standing up. I dont know, if you are appeasing the muslims or not, but you are following the same instincts, of appeasing who you perceive as the powers that be. Do not fall into the temptation to align with the perceived powers that be, for short term gain, and stand against the truth. The truth always has the tendency to come back and bite you in the rear, if you do. Know your enemies, but more importantly, know who your friends are....

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2841
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ArjunPandit » 25 Jun 2017 06:27

^^^rsangram ji
Boss are you acting member of AAP or you're still high on the supplies from Langley source? Have you even read my post to refer me as dhimmi useful idiot or appeaser. Please take a break! Your comments are completely unrelated to my post and are related to others posts.
would be nice if you keep your personal comments to yourself.
You're encouraged to read my this past and previous posts to see my views on kashmiriyat or related aspects.
I don't have too many posts. The allusion of dhimmitude would have avoided had you done some basic profiling on my ID on brf. Also that is generally not considered as being psycho over here on brf.
Coming to the second half of your post, what you're saying is pretty well known here. The pradeep magazine never heard of, but that's not unusual either. Many liberal Hindus do that, I have seen that trend quite a lot in abcds who trend be mutu or whiter than white. They're there in all religions, but their proportion is higher than the other religions.

rsangram
BRFite
Posts: 117
Joined: 20 Sep 2016 17:54

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby rsangram » 25 Jun 2017 06:35

ArjunPandit wrote:^^^rsangram ji
Boss are you acting member of AAP or you're still high on the supplies from Langley source? Have you even read my post to refer me as dhimmi useful idiot or appeaser. Please take a break! Your comments are completely unrelated to my post and are related to others posts.
would be nice if you keep your personal comments to yourself.
You're encouraged to read my this past and previous posts to see my views on kashmiriyat or related aspects.
I don't have too many posts. The allusion of dhimmitude would have avoided had you done some basic profiling on my ID on brf. Also that is generally not considered as being psycho over here on brf.
Coming to the second half of your post, what you're saying is pretty well known here. The pradeep magazine never heard of, but that's not unusual either. Many liberal Hindus do that, I have seen that trend quite a lot in abcds who trend be mutu or whiter than white. They're there in all religions, but their proportion is higher than the other religions.


Fair enough.

I would expect the same of you - not to twist my words around deliberately.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2841
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ArjunPandit » 25 Jun 2017 06:37

Also, Just in case you don't know, using the posts on death martyrdom are never good to drive a broader point to wider audience.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2841
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ArjunPandit » 25 Jun 2017 06:38

Where did I twist, please point

rsangram
BRFite
Posts: 117
Joined: 20 Sep 2016 17:54

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby rsangram » 25 Jun 2017 06:50

ArjunPandit wrote:Also, Just in case you don't know, using the posts on death martyrdom are never good to drive a broader point to wider audience.


IF that is the case, why are you so worried. My posts will not gain any traction, and you can conveniently ignore those, safe in that knowledge.

Taking cheap shots such as "high on stuff rom Langley" only further magnifies your ignorance. You know nothing about me.

As for, your question of where you twisted my words, I cant believe, you can be so dense, as to ask me this question.

Let me try to explain. When I agreed with your post of it being shameful for us Indians that an incident like lynching of the DSP occurs, and used that post to make the point that people go to absurd lengths to pick anything, anything at all, no matter how unconnected that post is, to attempt to brand someone a Paki around here, you failed to see the absurdity of it all. You also failed to see, that I just happened to pick the most extremely benign post, that no one can disagree with, and then called you a Paki, you should have clearly seen that it was not directed at you.

But you know what you were doing, as even you, I dont think is that dense. You were deliberately trying to spin my words to curry favor with some people, by attacking me, regardless of my agreement with you. If you are getting something from someone in return, by way of some remuneration, fine, take more cheap shots. If you are not getting anything in return, why are you doing it ? Think about it. This is exactly the kind of appeasement by some Kashmiri Pandits that is at least partially the cause of their misery right now. I am by no means suggesting here, that KPs even remotely deserve what they are going through right now, despite some missteps in the past. Merely, asking you to not fall prey to that mentality and repeat missteps of not knowing who your friends are and who your enemies are.

Vikas
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6088
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 02:40
Location: Where DST doesn't bother me
Contact:

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Vikas » 25 Jun 2017 10:56

Id Prdeep Magazine a KP ?

Karthik S
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5037
Joined: 18 Sep 2009 12:12

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Karthik S » 25 Jun 2017 11:10

Republic‏Verified account
@republic
Follow
More
#BREAKING: Reports say that 2 terrorist have been killed in Srinagar encounter

abhishekm
BRFite
Posts: 111
Joined: 23 Jun 2009 23:28

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby abhishekm » 25 Jun 2017 12:24

Met a classmate of mine yesterday who is on detachment to a very active RR formation. He made some good points:
1. Situation in Kashmir is nowhere as bad as made out to be. It is serious but not critical and breast beating and dhoti shivering uncalled for.
2. Extremely large amounts of useful intelligence continues to pour in. Informants and sympathisers actively cooperating with police in South Kashmir.
3. Local police surprisingly highly motivated possibly because they have skin in the game now following recent targetted killings.
4. The stone pelting youth have zero commitment to the cause. Local police say once arrested and even without torture they happily spill the beans and loudly beg for mercy. They rat on their compatriots even without prompting!
5. Strong pro Pak or azadi sentiment festers in South Kashmir. Silent majority in North Kashmir is actually with India. Sentiment in Central Kashmir (Srinagar and other areas) difficult to guage but doesn't swing either way.

Bishwa
BRFite
Posts: 303
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Bishwa » 25 Jun 2017 19:46

The security forces are getting better and better in flushing our the terrorists from public buildings.

The two terrorists did not last long in this standoff in the DPS siege. Both terrorists were eliminated and the army suffered a three injured.

In the JKEDI standoff in 2016, the siege lasted for 48 hours giving the terrorists much needed publicity.

Even that attack started with "three terrorists belonging to LeT attacked a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy leaving 11 CRPF personnel injured on the highway near Sempora, where the JKEDI building is situated. After attacking the convoy, they took shelter in the building. After the rescue of the employees, security forces cordoned the building. The encounter lasted for about 48 hours, resulting in the deaths of all three terrorists, three army soldiers of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, and a civilian. A JKEDI gardener was killed during the exchange of fire."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JKEDI_Siege

Prem
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21064
Joined: 01 Jul 1999 11:31
Location: Weighing and Waiting 8T Yconomy

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Prem » 26 Jun 2017 02:10

Bishwa wrote:The security forces are getting better and better in flushing our the terrorists from public buildings.

The two terrorists did not last long in this standoff in the DPS siege. Both terrorists were eliminated and the army suffered a three injured.

In the JKEDI standoff in 2016, the siege lasted for 48 hours giving the terrorists much needed publicity.

Even that attack started with "three terrorists belonging to LeT attacked a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy leaving 11 CRPF personnel injured on the highway near Sempora, where the JKEDI building is situated. After attacking the convoy, they took shelter in the building. After the rescue of the employees, security forces cordoned the building. The encounter lasted for about 48 hours, resulting in the deaths of all three terrorists, three army soldiers of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, and a civilian. A JKEDI gardener was killed during the exchange of fire."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JKEDI_Siege


Security forces had instructions from above to not to destroy the school building so the clear the area one by one room at a time.

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9222
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 12:47
Location: University of Trantor

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Hari Seldon » 27 Jun 2017 18:03

No more pretensions that kassmiris can be won hearts-and-minds back into the mainstream.

Just like even light is incapable of radiating from a black-hole, reason and humanity cannot be seen in dar-ul-islam.

P.S. target rich environment, I see there. When the state can fire live ammo at Gorkha protestors in Darjeeling, what makes valley momeen so special, hain ji?

Image

eklavya
BRFite
Posts: 1798
Joined: 16 Nov 2004 23:57

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby eklavya » 27 Jun 2017 18:44

At least four of the scum have rocks visible in their hands. Under the rules of engagement, can the security forces shoot this scum e.g. with rubber bullets / tasers?

SSridhar
Forum Moderator
Posts: 23725
Joined: 05 May 2001 11:31
Location: Chennai

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby SSridhar » 27 Jun 2017 18:52

The 'Vision Document' announced by AQIS yesterday (see the AQIS thread) makes it very clear that the ISI-backed, funded, supported and provisioned AQIS has taken over the jihad in Kashmir now. The mask is off. The Army, Police and the nationalistic politicians must now launch a no-holds-barred assault on these jihadi terrorists.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 19944
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby chetak » 27 Jun 2017 19:06

SSridhar wrote:The 'Vision Document' announced by AQIS yesterday (see the AQIS thread) makes it very clear that the ISI-backed, funded, supported and provisioned AQIS has taken over the jihad in Kashmir now. The mask is off. The Army, Police and the nationalistic politicians must now launch a no-holds-barred assault on these jihadi terrorists.


Its not limited only to cashmere.

the virus has spread widely.

RNS is not helping matters by denying the presence of these elements in India as well as in the body politic itself.

Elements from PDP and NC as well as some jehadi congis are complicit.

cashmere scum appearing on TV have become increasingly brazen and very vocal.

Time to cut off their oxygen by disallowing allowing them tv time

vasu raya
BRFite
Posts: 1658
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby vasu raya » 27 Jun 2017 20:59

They should find a remote enclave and implement strict Sharia, that village or group of villages will have to live like people living in the prophet times, no internet, no power and all wannabes in Kashmir can spend their time, why not create their Islamic utopia and see how long they will stay in that paradise.

2G connection and human rights will be solved!

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 53187
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ramana » 27 Jun 2017 21:47

Arjun Pandit and rsangram take your feud to the Off Topic Thread.
its very distracting and no value added.
Consider this a warning from admin.

Next one will lead to more action.

ramana

Bart S
BRFite
Posts: 1991
Joined: 15 Aug 2016 00:03

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Bart S » 27 Jun 2017 22:21

Hari Seldon wrote:No more pretensions that kassmiris can be won hearts-and-minds back into the mainstream.

Just like even light is incapable of radiating from a black-hole, reason and humanity cannot be seen in dar-ul-islam.

P.S. target rich environment, I see there. When the state can fire live ammo at Gorkha protestors in Darjeeling, what makes valley momeen so special, hain ji?

Image



This is actually a net positive development for India. Easier to target these guys when they exposing their idiocy openly.

The soft islamist/separatist snakes like the Abdullah family and the likes of the Hurriyat who by lying and shamelessly denying stuff maintain a 'moderate' image, are much more dangerous and cause us more harm.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2841
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ArjunPandit » 28 Jun 2017 01:01

ramana wrote:Arjun Pandit and rsangram take your feud to the Off Topic Thread.
its very distracting and no value added.
Consider this a warning from admin.

Next one will lead to more action.

ramana

Apologies Modeji, should i delete the posts?

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 53187
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby ramana » 28 Jun 2017 03:01

no let them stay.

Vikas
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6088
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 02:40
Location: Where DST doesn't bother me
Contact:

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Vikas » 28 Jun 2017 11:31

Hari Seldon wrote:
Image


Poor Kashmiris fighting against Indian state. Oh!! Wait did you look at their clothes & shoes. Does anyone looks like wretched and poor to you ?
This Generation of KM's is lost for good.

Marten
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2176
Joined: 01 Jan 2010 21:41
Location: Engaging Communists, Uber-Socialists, Maoists, and other pro-poverty groups in fruitful dialog.

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby Marten » 28 Jun 2017 12:38

How are they well fed and well clothed if the economy is in shambles?

Can someone help out with the actual numbers?
SGDP is 1.32 lakh crore
Per capita in 2014 was 77,559.
What is the sum annual grant received by the state that enables these folks to live in relative prosperity as compared to the other states that are actually struggling?

madhu
BRFite
Posts: 241
Joined: 12 Oct 2005 17:00
Location: India

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby madhu » 28 Jun 2017 13:24

IndraD wrote:police man was killed after he was mistaken to be a Kashmiri pandit..https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/statu ... 8397484032

why no intolerance shouting? why our sickular not shouting" minorities in fear" slogan? any awards were sent back?

krishna_krishna
BRFite
Posts: 787
Joined: 23 Oct 2006 04:14

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby krishna_krishna » 29 Jun 2017 03:14

quote="krishna_krishna"]Gurkha Johnny after killing terrorists, warning graphic content :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXvp8HfUgPg[/quote]

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4041
Joined: 16 Oct 2005 05:51

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby sanjaykumar » 29 Jun 2017 04:41

There were soldiers from four ethnic groups-only in India, something to preserve.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3801
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby KLNMurthy » 29 Jun 2017 07:27

Hari Seldon wrote:No more pretensions that kassmiris can be won hearts-and-minds back into the mainstream.

Just like even light is incapable of radiating from a black-hole, reason and humanity cannot be seen in dar-ul-islam.

P.S. target rich environment, I see there. When the state can fire live ammo at Gorkha protestors in Darjeeling, what makes valley momeen so special, hain ji?

Image

Can you provide a media source link for this picture? thanks.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3801
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Postby KLNMurthy » 29 Jun 2017 07:38

sanjaykumar wrote:There were soldiers from four ethnic groups-only in India, something to preserve.


How long before ELM pundits come out with chest-beating op-eds about allowing jawans to use smartphones to share their deeds with the Great Indian Public? First there was the confrontation with the Chinese and now this dispatching of the TFTA mad**od as the young jawans colorfully put it. (Terrible, what are things coming to? In the good old days, only the great and the good were allowed to have phones, and everyone else had to wait 10+ years to be "allotted" a phone.)

I suggest having a betting pool. Whoever comes closest to the actual date such an article actually appears wins bragging rights on BRF.

I say August 15th or before.

Any takers?


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aditya_V, Google [Bot], sum, uskumar and 30 guests