J&K News and Discussion - 2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sum
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Post by sum »

As usual, its our guys who become all sentimental and talk of mistakes, need for peace etc while the Paki will never go off his script
morem
BRFite

Post by morem »

I can't believe ppl like this headed RAW. What utter rot
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

If the man is agreeing that the Burhan Wani killing was a Indian mistakr in public, cant imagine the thought process.

Only saving grace is MKB ( Bhadrakumar) wasnt the moderator else ISI guy would have looked the most pro-Indian position among them!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sum wrote:If the man is agreeing that the Burhan Wani killing was a Indian mistakr in public, cant imagine the thought process.

Only saving grace is MKB ( Bhadrakumar) wasnt the moderator else ISI guy would have looked the most pro-Indian position among them!!
If this was our R&AW "chief" holding forth on a public forum, no wonder we presented the lootyens led, "people to people" type contact model, even if it costs us our lives type of confused outlook that was essentially was paki led, paki inspired and paki sourced right from the lootyens la la land of dilli.

dulat grovelling and calling the ISI chief "saab" and"sir" is grotesque and from what I read, it was not a sentiment that was reciprocated but an accolade/honorific smugly accepted by the paki thug as one to the manor born.

all this for a few drinks & kababs, a soft bed and a business class ticket??

Good show, dulat.

and dulat, don't anymore expect 72 virgins in heaven, Hugh Heffner has already reached there. :twisted:
ramdas
BRFite

Post by ramdas »

The rot indeed ran deep. After all, Mani Shankar Iyer was also in the IFS. The entire Congi top brass as well as ``moderate" BJP elements (look at Yashwant Sinha) appear to have been subverted (probably starting from the late 90's if not earlier). These elements seem to have planned to eventually donate Kashmir to Pak and turn our country into a U.S. protectorate. The rise of NaMo became a spanner in their works. As 2019 approaches, all these worms are crawling out of the woodwork.

One look at these worthies makes me support NaMo irrespective of the dissapointments I may have about him (which I have expressed in other posts in other threads). It should also make people support him irrespective of economic management/mismanagement. Sovereignty should always be chosen over economic growth, the latter being guaranteed in the long run. The other choice ultimately leads neither to sovereignty nor prosperity.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Massive news for Security forces with elimination of JeM honcho, Khalid today

He was supposedly a ultra secretive guy and a kind of sleeper living within city and driving most of the ops.

Amazing intel capabilities if such a well concealed pro was picked out, tracked and eliminated
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

We must've crossed 120 wickets this year surely. 150 by year end?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Top JeM 'commander' killed in Kashmir encounter
Looks like the intelligence grid in J&K is now working with super efficiency. Life span of Jehadis seems to be really getting very short. At this rate there has to be special recruitment campaign for houris.
Prithwiraj
BRFite

Post by Prithwiraj »

Absolutely... I think a lot of money is being thrown as well to expose the hideouts and Inflightings not helping them either... good for us
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Sachin wrote:Top JeM 'commander' killed in Kashmir encounter
Looks like the intelligence grid in J&K is now working with super efficiency. Life span of Jehadis seems to be really getting very short. At this rate there has to be special recruitment campaign for houris.
This guy was a especially big fish as he was a commited cadre who avoided all sorts of external contact and was a big sleeper type arrangement guy
So if he was picked out, it means things are good (rumour is he was given up by a ex-lover who was made pregnant and abandoned by him)
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Prithwiraj wrote:Absolutely... I think a lot of money is being thrown as well to expose the hideouts and Inflightings not helping them either... good for us
And with money supply being cut off
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

One thing I just dont understand, how can you have talks when someone is trying to kill you? If a 65 pound runt is trying to murder a pahelwan, what will end the conflict sooner, the pehalwan administering a jhapad or trying to engage the 65 pound chap in 'dialogue'? In fact, trying to engage in diplomatic efforts at a time of conflict can send misleading signals, indicating that the pehalwan is really a weakling and cant defend himself and thus, prolong the conflict. Diplomats by inclination, training and expectation try to postpone a conflict, but as long as even a single Indian is murdered by Pakistani terrorists, we must understand that diplomacy has already failed and its time for diplomats to take a back seat and let the forces do the talking! There are plenty of issues Indian diplomatic energy can be spent on, world trade, easier travel, economic cooperation and so on, not one joint secretary should be wasted on some initiative with Pakistan till they stop their campaign of murder in India.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

Aditya_V wrote:
Prithwiraj wrote:Absolutely... I think a lot of money is being thrown as well to expose the hideouts and Inflightings not helping them either... good for us
And with money supply being cut off
And with leaks of ex-lovers and GFs being the moles, a lot of hex is being cut off too. :D
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

As we head into winter it looks like the Doval doctrine was spot on - "Do not overreact, it will pass off as they [stone throwers/protesters] cannot sustain beyond a point."

Meanwhile the Jihadis are being taken out one-by-one. :)
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sunnyP wrote:As we head into winter it looks like the Doval doctrine was spot on - "Do not overreact, it will pass off as they [stone throwers/protesters] cannot sustain beyond a point."
As for the stone pelters looks like the hunting down of the money launderers and the Hurry-rat leaders did them in. With no money coming in even a Jehadi does not want to take up stones. I am getting a feeling that a multi-pronged strategy is now firmly in place in Kashmir. Jehadis getting killed, while the OGWs all brought in for some good life at Tihar prison, New Delhi.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Gurus, can we decode what Rajnath SinghJi means by saying 'no power can stop India from resolving Kashmir". I mean who will say no to this? Even TSP will say we agree with RajnathJi, we need to "resolve" Kashmir by handing valley to TSP in a surrender ceremony in downtown Srinagar. The KMs will also agree 100% with RajnathJi, they will say "azaadi" is the resolution (which can mean anything between joining their TSP lover boys to becoming puppets in the hands of the white west as "moderate Muslims"). And of course, the white boys will also love RajnatJi's statement and say grant "azaadi" to the KMs so they come riding their white horses into Srinagar and turn into one of their puppet "moderate Muslim" entities so they can travel to Dal lake on romantic jaunts.

But to me it sounds like some kind a limp statement or even more sinister, Rajnath SingjJi is make a seemingly "tough" statement but in fact signalling something to TSP about talk, I don't know. But either way, the way he has couched his statement makes my suspicious. If he had said no power can take J&K away from India, then no alarm bells would have rung in my mind. But then diplomacy is all about nuances, so should we give Rajnath SinghJi the benefit of doubt in tackling a very complex problem India is saddled with?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 081260.cms
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CRamS wrote:Gurus, can we decode what Rajnath SinghJi means by saying 'no power can stop India from resolving Kashmir". I mean who will say no to this? Even TSP will say we agree with RajnathJi, we need to "resolve" Kashmir by handing valley to TSP in a surrender ceremony in downtown Srinagar. The KMs will also agree 100% with RajnathJi, they will say "azaadi" is the resolution (which can mean anything between joining their TSP lover boys to becoming puppets in the hands of the white west as "moderate Muslims"). And of course, the white boys will also love RajnatJi's statement and say grant "azaadi" to the KMs so they come riding their white horses into Srinagar and turn into one of their puppet "moderate Muslim" entities so they can travel to Dal lake on romantic jaunts.

But to me it sounds like some kind a limp statement or even more sinister, Rajnath SingjJi is make a seemingly "tough" statement but in fact signalling something to TSP about talk, I don't know. But either way, the way he has couched his statement makes my suspicious. If he had said no power can take J&K away from India, then no alarm bells would have rung in my mind. But then diplomacy is all about nuances, so should we give Rajnath SinghJi the benefit of doubt in tackling a very complex problem India is saddled with?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 081260.cms
CRamSji,

haven't you noticed that when the pakis and Indians say that we want to "resolve" cashmere, they mean diametrically opposite things??
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

It just means India will solve it by herself. No outside mediation required. That has been the standard Indian position since long. One can only guess what that solution means. I would say it means total integration.
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... HgTCP.html

2 IAF Garud Commandos Martyred. 2 Militants also killed.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Supratik wrote:It just means India will solve it by herself. No outside mediation required. That has been the standard Indian position since long. One can only guess what that solution means. I would say it means total integration.
Both want total integration of cashmere and that's why the solutions are diametrically opposite.

the pakis fondly imagine and think that "uninterrupted and uninterruptable talks" will get India to hand over cashmere to them on a platter. Many times musharaff himself has "suggested" that India, being the "bigger brother". should show the greater magnanimity to accommodate the pakis, maybe, just like banditji foolishly accommodated them in the IWT and like IG did, even more foolishly, in shimla, after drinking some silly Indian baboo(n) made coolaid.

The pakis grow and also smoke some of the most potent stuff available.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Top LeT terrorist Wasim Shah killed in encounter in Kashmir: police

PTI | Updated: Oct 14, 2017, 15:11 IST
SRINAGAR: Top Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorist Wasim Shah, believed to be the main architect of the unrest last year in south Kashmir, was gunned down along with his accomplice by security forces in an encounter early this morning in Pulwama district, police said.
Shah, 23, also known as "Abu Osama Bhai and Wasim Lefty" was killed at Litter area in Pulwama, a place considered to be a safe haven for terrorists. This is the first counter-insurgency operation in Litter area in four years.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 077733.cms
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

So only 1 person out of the initial Wani pic remains:Saddam Poddar

All the rest have got their 72 except 1 who surrendered
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

The one inside red circle sent to meet 72 virgins,
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

This one is better marked & self explanatory
(Taken from FB)
3 Cheers

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Supratik wrote:It just means India will solve it by herself. No outside mediation required. That has been the standard Indian position since long. One can only guess what that solution means. I would say it means total integration.
Indeed, but the way RajnathJi couched his statement, he is definitely signalling something to someone. What is that something and who is that someone? My best case interpretation is that the something is "talks" and the someone are recalcitrant KMs. And to further decode, what he seems to be saying is that we can talk but don't demand that we include your Paki lovers or Chnicom/western slave masters in any talks.

But the conspiracy theorist in me also sees a link between latest Trump TSP love fest and Rajnath SinghJi's statement. Was there a quid pro quo? In other words, TSP told Trump will hold back all pigLeTs including India-specific ones provided India talks to us, and this was conveyed to Trump's hugging buddy ModiJi who promptly reciprocated. Again this is just a CT :-).

ChetakJi as you speculated in the TSP thread, looks like Trump's real puppet masters, the US deep state has impressed upon him, while cutting a deal with TSP.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

As long as Doval is there you can keep conspiracy theories locked in a cupboard and sleep well at night. The only person who will over-rule is Modi and he is not going to do it unless he sees some benefit for India. Yes, elements in the American deep-state still have animosity towards India and see value in Pak but it is unlikely to have much impact on the current dispensation. So hair splitting on what RS said at this stage is not necessary. As for solution to Kashmir the game plan will be evident in the next 2-3 years.
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

Centre to hold sustained dialogue on Kashmir issue, Rajnath Singh says

NEW DELHI: A sustained dialogue will be initiated by the government to find a solution to the Kashmir issue, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Monday.

Addressing a hurriedly-convened press conference, Singh said former director of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Dineshwar Sharma would be the central government's representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir.

Sharma, a 1979-batch (retired) officer of the Indian Police Service, served as the IB director between December, 2014 and 2016.

Sharma will decide whom he wants to hold talks with, Singh said when asked whether he would have dialogue with the Hurriyat Conference.

The initiative has been taken as per Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Independence Day address, the home minister said.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 185144.cms
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

wtf ? I jumped to this thread hoping to see that we wasted some jihadis but we go back to this dialogue silliness ?
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

The timing is very strange - jihadis are being picked off at a fantastic rate and the protests/stone throwing has died down - why change track now?
periaswamy
BRFite

Post by periaswamy »

when the security forces have the upper hand, the govt. seems to move to dialogue mode, and usually the security situation gets worse when this happens, until the forces are at a disadvantage, and then the cleansing of the kashmiri islamist vermin begins. Maybe the plan this time is to keep the security tight while talking, and expect a different outcome negotiating from a better place. N
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

sunnyP wrote:The timing is very strange - jihadis are being picked off at a fantastic rate and the protests/stone throwing has died down - why change track now?
IMHO, Its more to do with POK / GB situation. Who knows if dialogue includes leadership from the other side also.
periaswamy
BRFite

Post by periaswamy »

Premji, your are likely correct, as PoK/GB resolution has to be a political resolution, GoI would have to invite groups in PoK/GB to similar talks just like they are inviting groups in J&K, as part of a coherent strategy for the whole of J&K.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

sunnyP wrote:The timing is very strange - jihadis are being picked off at a fantastic rate and the protests/stone throwing has died down - why change track now?

Tillerson visit is over today.
periaswamy
BRFite

Post by periaswamy »

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... h-4907868/

MoS Jitendra Singh removes all the hullaballoo by the BJP crowd and journalists about "interlocutors" that don't exist.
“Yeh interlocutor nahin hai, Kahan likha hai interlocutor, Kis order mein likha hai interlocutor (He is not interlocutor, where and in which order he has been mentioned interlocutor),” he said. In English, there is different meaning of every word, he said, adding that “Bharat Sarkar ne ek adhikari ko manoneet kiya hai, jaisey designated spokesperson hein humarey Brigadier Sahib. Yeh jo bolengey usko party ka man samja jayega, (Government of India has appointed an officer like we have Brigadier Sahib (Brig Anil Gupta) as designated spokesperson of the state BJP. What he speaks will be taken as the party’s stand).”
periaswamy
BRFite

Post by periaswamy »

This "Kashmiri Expert" pakijihadi is pretending this is an "interlocutor" and spreading disinfo

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/the-b ... 171026.htm
The fallacy that if the separatists are not willing to play ball with New Delhi let them 'go to hell' and that let this 'engagement' go on with the rest, makes mockery of the initiative itself. That amounts to wasting time in convincing the convinced.
That is why the govt. has said this is not an "interlocutor" who has any reason to engage with paki kashmiri "moderate" jihadi groups. They are not relevant. Only those willing to play by India's guidelines are invited -- the rest can go get themselves a bullet in the head from the Indian army if they continue to bat for the pakis.
periaswamy
BRFite

Post by periaswamy »

INC talking head Saiffudin Soz wants Pakistani Hurriyat to be part of center's initiative

Not really surprising that the traitorous tools in the INC are pushing for pakistani involvement in J&K affairs, but what is surprising is that they are doing it all very openly when the govt. at the highest level has refused any engagement with Pakistan on any issue, let alone an internal matter like J&K. No wonder things went downhill with stone throwing and rise in militancy in J&K during the tenure of Sonia's manservant Manmohan Singh's tenure as PM. Then again, this seems to be the least of what the INC did in the last decade, if we consider "hindu terrorism", purohit's imprisonment, moves to hand Siachen to Pakistan, and backing LeT-jihadi Ishrat Jahan and other acts of omission and commission to assist pakistan's war against India.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Swamiji, once the gravity of what is coming up in 2019 and what is at stake is understood, the interlocutor bizzness can be put in right perspective. Wise politicians have once said, If you want to win elections, always give your constituents what they want hear, not what they want you to do. Once you are elected, do what you really want to do (hopefully what is right for the country). :wink:
periaswamy
BRFite

Post by periaswamy »

chanakyaaji, are you saying this is all about the election, sorry, but I think that does not compute. For one thing, there is continuity between this govt's stance that there will be zero talks with pakistan, there is no "interlocuting" going on here, since the paki groups like hurriyat are not invited. The "hit,hit, talk, talk" tactic has removed all the violent paki elements in J&K politics which includes the Hurriyat. This govt.has made it quite explicit that the end goal is to have unified political resolution with J&K groups on both sides of the LoC for a unified J&K state-- this is a long term thing, so I am not saying this resolution is going to happen now or in 2019 or some specific point in time.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

No disagreements. All I'm saying is that the things this govt. has been able to do (e.g. kala-pani to hurry-rats) is only because it is in power and not in opposition.