Psy-Ops techniques employed to sucker Indians

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Psy-Ops techniques employed to sucker Indians

Post by sanjaykumar »

This is laughable.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

sanjayc wrote:^^ The thing is, who deputed this NGO to start ranking countries on "press freedom index" and why the world takes it seriously? These are non-state actors and busybodies. It is like I starting a ranking of "heathen freedom index" for various Christian countries, and my findings getting published in New York Times, with debates in CNN
It is an UNO body. They get funding from the UN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reporters_Without_Borders
RSF has consultative status at the United Nations, UNESCO, the Council of Europe, and the International Organisation of the Francophonie.[2]
Funding[edit]

RSF's budget for 2018 totalled €6.1m. 51% of the organization's income comes from public subsidy; 12% from private funds; 16% from commercial activities; 14% from sponsorships; and 3% from public donations.[56] Foundations supporting RSF's work through services include the American Express, the Société Générale, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, and Ford Foundation.[57]

RSF has been criticised for accepting funding from the National Endowment for Democracy in the US and the Center for a Free Cuba. In response, Secretary-general Robert Ménard stated that funding from NED totalled 0.92 per cent of RSF's budget and was used to support African journalists and their families.[58] RSF stated that it ceased its relationship with the Center for a Free Cuba in 2008.[59]
That solves the problem of why MP Shashi Tharoor tweeted what he tweeted
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

One thing these ba*st*rds evaluating press freedom will not do, is give very specific examples of why press freedom is more in Myanmar and Afghanistan, than in India. And also cite people's views from those countries about their own media. If large numbers of people in Myanmar and Afghanistan state "We have lots of freedom here to criticise the government on any issue that arises" , that at least will lend some credibility to *those* countries press freedom.

They can contrast how an issue is reported in Afghanistan, Myanmar or some other country, with how a similar issue is dealt with by a variety of media in India. To illustrate the difference in freedom.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

One of the many Psy-Ops used to make us feel inferior and inherently bad/corrupt/immoral is the constant and disproportionate attention given to sexual offences by Indians.

I say they should look in the dammed mirror

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -pair.html
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Newest psy-op, straight outta Harvard:

"Yo, we Dalits are blacks, and rest of Indians are whites" :roll:

sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

This is the Afro-Dalit project that Rajeev Malhotra wrote about in his Breaking India book. This racket is being run by some Harvard professors. How are these professors so powerful in social engineering?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Why not start with intermarriage.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanjaykumar wrote:Why not start with intermarriage.
Why not ask which reservation quota this guy has applied to Harvard through?
Is he using up a seat meant for Africans? Or did he apply as an Asian?
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Why is WION suddenly peddling Woke ideology?

Starbucks can destroy its earnings and stock valuations, just like Anheuser-Busch recently did with its similarly inspired Bud Light marketing campaign.
But WION seems to be getting carried away.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

https://indusscrolls.com/foreign-money- ... m-industry

Foreign money for glorifying Islamist who was behind the massacre of thousands of Hindus in Kerala: The dark side of Malayalam film industry
Listin Stephen is suspected to have been involved in a propaganda film, and the ED is investigating his role in it. Prithviraj’s popularity is also believed to be part of the issue.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Wow - I'm impressed - going from Bilawal level to Imran level of flim-flam artistry

"I've been going town-to-town, talking to people about what's been going wrong with agriculture, what's been going wrong with education, and healthcare"

Oh really? Have you? :-o
And what are your prescriptions for agriculture, education, and healthcare, sir?
What the hell am I hearing? :shock:

I was waiting for him to tell everyone how he went on a Salt March and had to brave bullets from General Dyer
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Outside of India: "The people are yearning for freedom!"
Inside India: "Freebies! Freebies lehloh!"
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

I'm watching Sam Pitroda's speech live right now, at an event hosting Rahul Gandhi in NY -- and he's busy pumping out lies, saying that Modi's govt has removed Darwin's Evolution and the Periodic Table from textbooks. As has already discussed on this forum, Darwinian Evolution and the Periodic Table certainly continue to be part of the Indian educational curriculum, even if not pervasively everywhere.

In the background at the event, chants can be heard: "Modi Hatao! Desh Bachao!"

I'm watching Rahul Gandhi speak in his characteristically halting style, as if his brain can't produce words at

Rahul Gandhi claims he wants India's youth to be productive and get a job. He doesn't mention how his mother and her toady Chidambaram derailed Narasimha Rao's govt for trying to do the very same thing. When India's window of opportunity for climbing up in the world was much greater, before the world became protectionist, the Sonia-Chidambaram sabotage of the Rao govt basically pulled the wind out of India's sails. So every time I see Rahul Gandhi speak his high-minded words, I bitterly want to remind him of numerous examples from his party which proved the contrary. Narasimha Rao's was the last good congress govt, imho, and we can see how shabbily he was treated, even after his death.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

A guy who never did an honest days work in life is spouting gynan on skills development, production and what not for a billion+ people. And NRI suckers are nodding and cheering along. Shows just because you have travelled abroad and earned degrees or experience doesn't mean you have gained buddhi.

A few generations of people emigrated out of dusty dirty India saying iss desh ka kuch nahin hoga. These are the same ones clapping for Pappu now because he is telling them that after all these years they are still right, India is still dysfunctional and will need these NRI saviours to "have conversations and negotiate".
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

sanman wrote:Wow - I'm impressed - going from Bilawal level to Imran level of flim-flam artistry

"I've been going town-to-town, talking to people about what's been going wrong with agriculture, what's been going wrong with education, and healthcare"

Oh really? Have you? :-o
And what are your prescriptions for agriculture, education, and healthcare, sir?
What the hell am I hearing? :shock:

I was waiting for him to tell everyone how he went on a Salt March and had to brave bullets from General Dyer
I can honestly tell you and state publicly that I find it actually painful, to hear him speak, he is just so dull and uninspiring. He is so mediocre. He wants to give the impression that he is some sort of deep thinker, a philosopher, an intellectual.
I just cannot bare to hear his voice for more than 30 seconds.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Now after BBC documentary, here comes AlJazeera:

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Only a small skilled portion of the population can compete in the global services market, and that leaves the rest of the unskilled population shut out. So you need manufacturing to help all the unskilled people out there get on the economic ladder. Marie Antoinette infamously said of the peasants, "They don't have bread? Let them eat cake!" Rajan seems to now similarly be saying, "They don't have blue-collar manufacturing jobs? Let them have white-collar service jobs instead!" It sounds like a combination of both stunning naivete and outright disregard. :shock:

Is Rajan being put forward as the new Manmohan, so that pappu And Co can rule from the shadows, Sonia-purdah style?
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Congress Party activists going around tweeting video of alleged lynching & shooting of Kuki Christian girl by "Sanghi fascists" in Manipur. Now trending on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/RavinderKapur2/stat ... 7618448384

It's a very gruesome video. What was done to the girl was very terrible.

But these events happened in Myanmar, not in India. This was actually a video of events in Myanmar which were posted online months ago.

https://xgore.net/public-execution-of-w ... he-street/

Congress Party activists are now running around all over the internet saying "Gujarat Riots All Over Again!" "Fascist Sanghis Lynching Shooting Minorities in Manipur!"
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Manipur govt. needs to put some of these people in jail .. make an example out of them. Spreading fake news to instigate people is a jailable offense. Problem is, BJP hesitates to wield power and is scared of the Cong-controlled English media, hence dithers in taking action.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Karan Thapar makes a beeline for Daniel Markey

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Here's a good overview of some of the media games during Modi's visit

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

What is Rihca ji's full name? Has she written papers/articles? I would like to read them.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

I dunno - but I think there needs to be a Dismantling Soros conference
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

on the entertaining side:

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Why is former advisor to Vajpayee, Sudheendra Kulkarni appearing on a Chinese news channel, advocating Hindi-Chini Bhai-Bhai?

Amol0922
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Amol0922 »

S Kulkarni is original congress person, changed to BJP during NDA-1 and remained with LK Advani just to seek benefits incase BJP returns in 2009 but he switched completely to Cong once he learned that he has no future within BJP.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ He is the dude responsible for Advani's "Jinnah was secular" speech. He is a communist / leftist (in the same mold as Mani Shankar Iyer) who claimed he had a heart change and joined BJP, but was just a mole inserted to cause damage. He was successful -- he got Advani's career tanked with that Jinnah speech. He is also suspected to be a Pakistani agent. Collaborated with Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri to get himself smeared with ink just before the Paki's book launch function in Mumbai, and then claimed Shiv Sainiks did this. He was caught when the video footage of the incident was discovered. Lot of these communist traitors entered the civil services during Nehru and Indira time.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 343672.cms
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

Jairam Ramesh, Sudhendra Kulkarni are from IITB.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I am really concerned that this whole trip is a just a trap laid to lull Modiji and BJP into false sense of security and then stab them in the back. I think Nadda has become too soft and not cut throat. Please tell me that Modiji is not falling for all these outward gestures. I don't want repeat of 2004.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1672808484092669953

iMac_too @iMac_too

Thank you सैम भाई @sampitroda for disclosing there were "private" meetings in Washington

Check the video ...
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Amol0922 wrote:S Kulkarni is original congress person, changed to BJP during NDA-1 and remained with LK Advani just to seek benefits incase BJP returns in 2009 but he switched completely to Cong once he learned that he has no future within BJP.
kulkarni chap has now pivoted to chineese as pakis have become bankrupt
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^ I think Sam Pitroda is doing the bidding of west collecting funds/managing media thru BIF
SK is calming Chinese and hoping to get their support (encroach into India before election) before 2024.

Pappu activated all his fronts.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/aquibmir71/status/1 ... 4162454528

After Nirmalaji, Rajnath pushing back on Obama.

I see him taking a swipe at Pappu ..

I hope they now start pushing back hard on Pappu and his open collaboration with external agents.

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1672808484092669953
Thank you सैम भाई @sampitroda for disclosing there were "private" meetings in Washington
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/1672834701009240064
Why psyops needed?
Abhijit Iyer-Mitra @Iyervval
My eternal gratitude to hon’ble prime minister Shri @narendramodi @PMOIndia
under whose divine guidance minister @dpradhanbjp ji has awarded the writing of textbooks - to @azimpremjiuniv. No guesses for where the leaks on “we were asked to change XYZ” is coming. Please do check some lovely tweets & articles by the esteemed faculty of this esteemed university - correctly pointing out the Muslim Genocide underway by this government. The story of institutional hijack of the National Focus Group, National Curriculum Framework & Textbook Committee by members of Premji university & Dharmendra Ji’s valiant efforts to do nothing are genuinely humbling.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-amer ... -rcna90680
What’s fueling the rise in Hindu nationalism in the U.S.

To some, Modi represents the face of a new, better India. To others, his human rights violations are ushering in an era of Hindu nationalism — and it's rapidly spreading in the U.S.
Here it comes -- the new Brown Peril :roll:
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

US Congress investigating Hindu nationalism in the US

from Peter Friederich:

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Did this senile man ever did an interview on how it feels to be a Hindu in Kashmir?