Psy-Ops techniques employed to sucker Indians

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Psy-Ops techniques employed to sucker Indians

Post by shiv »

Once again Pakis are to be complimented for this good psy-ops effort.
Pleasant looking woman of reproductive age passing a message to the English speaking world.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5kEN3BU0AAuQwi.jpg

..edited later. Turns out that this is the daughter of an Indian officer. This is a gift on a platter to the Paki army from a video posted by a libtard
Last edited by shiv on 26 Feb 2017 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
csaurabh
BRFite

Post by csaurabh »

shiv wrote:
ArmenT wrote:^^^^
Admittedly the list of questions/answers are not too hard to memorize if you spend the time reading up, but I actually know of a couple of people that failed the test. When I took the test, I'm proud to say I got all of them correct (including naming all 13 original states and my house representative -- examiner later admitted to me that he asked me all 10 questions even though I got the first 6 right because he wanted to see if I would miss one). By the way, there are two parts to the citizenship test. The first part is the oral test that I just alluded to above. Then they have an English proficiency test after that, where you read a given sentence and write another one in English. Finish both tests and voila, you pass and have to come back a few weeks later for the swearing in ceremony.
In fact I want to create a similar questionnaire with equivalent questions about India to Indian citizens who are educated and fluent in English and I am certain that those who are honest will score less than they did when the tried the US test. Shows the way we are hammered by the US sourced media which we welcome, embrace and lap up

Say Atlanta and I will say Georgia. But say Rajnandgaon and I will say duh. That is what I mean.

I was at a Surgical conference last week and met a surgeon from Jalor. Guess where Jalor is? I didn't know. Scan the Indian media and they are as dumb as I am. They blurt out place names with no mention of the state. That would help Indians know their own country better than the current state where everyone knows that Austin>Texas
I got 85%. No prepraration, no googling ( and neither stay or work in USA ).

Its not surprising really. American news media and films essentially beat out the message that everything in the USA is 'important' and thus worth knowing. Conversely, Indians living in India largely don't know anything much about India other than what they see in Bollywood ( a copy of Hollywood ) and news media ( copied from American news media ). But it doesn't matter anyway, because knowledge about India is not deemed important.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Sharing this - it is an initiative that is looking for manpower to monitor media as well as to contribute articles. I think BRF can naturally funnel its media psy-ops threads into this effort:
---------------

Namaste

I am sharing the scope of work of Samachara Bharati Cultural Association; Do go through it at leisure and we could plan to add people corresponding to each of it. 

You are aware that most of the narrative regarding Bharat by the academia and media has been non-Bharat centric. Samachara Bharati Cultural Association works to facilitate ideation, to construct a correct national narrative, to propagate positive ideas, and to combat inaccurate analysis and propaganda about our nation and its heritage. It works in all segments of society that influence public opinion and trains youth who are committed to positive change. 

ACTIVITIES IN BRIEF 

Vishwa Samvad Kendra

We have started a small media centre for basically serving viewpoints, positive developments and challenges that our Rashtra / Dharma is facing. We are running a news portal for this cause - www.vsktelangana.org ; The centre also networks among working journalists who are nation

Monthly Newsletter in Telugu : 

A monthly newsletter in Telugu is sent to over 6000 villages in the country keeping them abreast about the positive developments in the state and country and some activities which can be replicated in their village too. Currently we send over 26000 copies of this. 

Wikipedia & Social Media Workshops : 

Wikipedia is one of the most popular source of information. This is a huge battle out there with a number of admins in the wiki stable who look at all Bharat/ Hindu issues from a negative standpoint. We are currently making efforts to educate people to understand the wiki battles and how to make a positive contribution there. 

Citizen Journalism Workshops : 

One of the key initaitives that we have taken up is to train people esp youth to get involved in building narrative by making vlogs, audio blogs, write blogs and also make their voice heard by writing and responding to news articles etc.. 

Drishya Samvad Kendra

The centre would develop small videos of motivational events, speeches, bio-sketches. 

Narada Jayanti  & Narada Puraskaar

This program in Narada Jayanti falls on Vaishakh Krishna pratipada.

This day is also popularly called, “Patrakar Diwas” and is celebrated by publication houses and media houses owing to Sage Narada’s nature of communicating information. We felicitate journalists who have made an important contribution to the field of positive journalism through this event. 

Short Films : 

We organised a short film festival - www.kakatiyafilmfestival.com on Social themes like harmony, service and social responsibility. Had good traction with about 83 short films being submitted by youth. We are planning to do this on a regular basis. 

Request for Contributions

We seek people who can invest time in writing,, translations, audio records, transliterations, convert into books, contribute hardware and also who give financial contributions. 

1. Intellectual inputs by virtue of sharing articles, books, notes etc...

2. News Watch - Watching and documenting news concerning Bharat or news that would impact Bharat in the long run; Also global trends.

3. Watching and archiving positive work that could be spread widely.

4. Digital Library - Archival and making compendiums of books ( short write ups)

5. Translations - Telugu to English, English/ Hindi to Telugu 

6. Repository of inspirational, motivational films 

7. Development of apps, assistance in development and management of websites.

8. Social media reach

9. Transliteration - hearing audio files and making transcripts of the same

10.Hardware & software support like laptops, Recorders, Video camera etc, software licenses, buying cloud space .. 

11. Making short films for our causes 

12. Helping create a networking among journalists and editors. 

13. Volunteer to provide training on media tools and writing

14. Financial contributions ; The contributions have tax benefit of 80G of IT Act

Cheques and Online payments to be made on 

SAMACHARA BHARATI CULTURAL ASSOCIATION

A/c No.SB406690549
INDIAN BANK

NARAYANAGUDA

HYDERABAD

IFSC Code IDIB000N015

It would be great if you could associate in any of the above tasks. Also if you could refer well-wishers of our cause, it would be great. 

dhanyavaad

Ayush

http://samacharabharati.org/

www.vsktelangana.org 
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Couldn't find a better thread.

For Halloween, Google (doodle) has come out with an online multi-player game, green vs. purple.

Those with more malicious minds would see the opportunity to play some mischief against Google.

In the game (if you tried playing it, you'd know), you become a ghoul who goes out gathering spirits to bring to your base camp, but the other camp can grab those spirits from you and take them to their base camp. One of the colors is "green."

For all anyone knows, that might be the actual motivation behind the game :P.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ws/586123/

Fake News Is Endangering India's Election

The country’s political parties are spreading misinformation about their opponents to gain votes. It’s working.
Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

Facebook removes dozens of Indian, Pakistani pages

Total of 805 pages, accounts linked to Indian opposition party, Pakistani military removed for 'inauthentic behaviour'.
an hour ago

Facebook has removed more than 1,100 pages, groups and accounts from India and Pakistan because of "coordinated inauthentic behaviour or spam" on the social media platform.

Facebook announced on Monday taking down 687 pages and accounts linked to India's main opposition Congress party, just days before voting begins in a general election, for engaging in coordinated inauthentic behaviour.

<snip>

Their posts included local news and criticism of political opponents such as Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Facebook said.

"While the people behind this activity attempted to conceal their identities, our review found that it was connected to individuals associated with an INC (Indian National Congress) IT Cell," Nathaniel Gleicher, Head of Cybersecurity Policy at Facebook, said in a statement.

<snip>

'Pakistani military' pages targeted

Another 103 pages and accounts originating from Pakistan that spread information about Pakistani politics and political leaders, the Indian government and the Pakistani military were also removed from Facebook and Instagram, a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc.

The social media platform said the pages and accounts were directly linked to the Pakistani military's press wing, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)

"The individuals behind this activity used fake accounts to operate military fan pages; general Pakistani interest pages; Kashmir community pages; and hobby and news pages," said the statement.

The network included 24 pages, 57 Facebook accounts, seven groups and 15 Instagram accounts, all of which were followed by more than 2.8 million people, Facebook said.

"Although the people behind this activity attempted to conceal their identities, our investigation found that it was linked to employees of the ISPR (Inter-Service Public Relations) of the Pakistani military," said the statement.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/ ... 26653.html
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

A_Gupta wrote:https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ws/586123/

The country’s political parties are spreading misinformation about their opponents to gain votes. It’s working.
A question all: What's not to say this article too is part of psy-ops? Slowly place such articles around various publications WW which can be used later by our own gullible folks to question the legitimacy of the election? WW publications automatically lend them the gravitas and our people consider them "trustoworthy" and provide a prop to build a narrative.
dnivas
BRFite

Post by dnivas »

Complete details of what has been removed

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/04/ci ... -pakistan/
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

arshyam wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ws/586123/

A question all: What's not to say this article too is part of psy-ops? Slowly place such articles around various publications WW which can be used later by our own gullible folks to question the legitimacy of the election? WW publications automatically lend them the gravitas and our people consider them "trustoworthy" and provide a prop to build a narrative.
That was the point. I thought this thread was to collect examples of psy-ops.
My twitter reply to the two desi authors of this article was, when the Economic Times breathlessly reports "India's debt doubled under Modi", and doesn't mention that the key measure is "Debt-to-GDP ratio", which has remained steady under Modi (at around 68-69%) , why won't that be classified as misinformation by these authors?
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

^^ Got it, thanks.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

General rule of thumb in Psy-Ops. Move seamlessly through relative data and absolute numbers to fit a particular narrative.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

This is going back a ways, but the sentiments are sure to be expressed in the present. Someone named Anita Bhatia, writing in the period 1985-87 for an American think tank or government organisation, strongly cautioned India about vigorously pursuing a space programme. The main idea is that it would cause Pakistan and other developing countries to commence their own programmes, thus leading to destabilisation in the wider region. And from purely India itself, it would result in militarisation of space, since all space faring has a strong military dimension. She also brought up the immense costs a space programme would entail for a poor country.

But the line that sticks with me( unfortunately) is the closing one in her article, where she implores India to seriously "consider its policy options". Oh gawwwwd. An Indian or person of Indian origin talking like that, and about her country of birth/origin.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Ladakh Stand-off: Be prepared to meet fire with fire.
A number of commentators have seen fit to take this argument that the game is over to its logical conclusion: that India should just throw in the towel.

Writing on the popular national security blog WarOnTheRocks, two US academics, basically wrote off India's chances 'India's Pangong Pickle: New Delhi's options after its clash with China'. According to them, India had better accept the inevitable defeat, as China is just too strong, omniscient and omnipotent.

In The Times of India, author Chetan Bhagat wrote a piece titled 'Get peace in return: 'Face' is very important in China. Allow the Chinese to save face'.

Pravin Sawhney, a journalist, tweeted: 'Make peace and adjustments with geography. China will not accept Ladakh UT -- it is very clear. India to decide what cost it is willing to pay for upholding ideology over national security!'

Somewhat bafflingly, retired diplomat, foreign secretary and former ambassador to China Nirupama Menon Rao tweeted: 'If I read China's actions correctly, she is more than ready to burn all boats with India and is just waiting for us to make "strategic miscalculations" (her words) before doing so.'

"In short, we should use diplomatic means to facilitate an agreement between the two militaries to achieve disengagement in areas where the Ladakh LAC is subject to overlapping interpretations."

These are the same tired old bromides that India has been hearing since well before 1962.

That it has to pay attention to China's tender sentiments and not allow it to 'lose face'.

That India must step aside and allow China to get the membership of the UN Security Council that was offered by both the Soviets and the US to India.

That India has options that are bad, ugly and downright suicidal in pushing back militarily on China.
Dumal
BRFite

Post by Dumal »

Varoon Shekhar wrote:Someone named Anita Bhatia, writing in the period 1985-87 for an American think tank or government organisation, strongly cautioned India about vigorously pursuing a space programme.... she implores India to seriously "consider its policy options". Oh gawwwwd. An Indian or person of Indian origin talking like that, and about her country of birth/origin.
Could it be this one? https://www.indiatoday.in/education-tod ... 2019-05-31 Seems to be still going strong.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Indian origin American commentators seem to be the first among equals (among other diaspora) in dissing India. Sure, they are not the only ones, but they somehow exhibit a special kind of hatred towards the mother country.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

arshyam wrote:Indian origin American commentators seem to be the first among equals (among other diaspora) in dissing India. Sure, they are not the only ones, but they somehow exhibit a special kind of hatred towards the mother country.
If Amrica can purchase and dictate Anti-India policy in many of the Indian channels, why you think it will be different in U.S channels. They will select the only Anti-India idiots they could find within the community.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

"Could it be this one?
https://www.indiatoday.in/education-tod ... 2019-05-31"

Yes, the same Anita Bhatia, now with the UN. India has a pretty flourishing space program, thank goodness it didn't listen to her. Not even close!
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

https://www.dharmadispatch.in/commentar ... ive-stages

The Calculated Destruction of History Writing in India in Five Stages

How history writing in India was systematically destroyed through institutional takeover

by Sandeep Balakrishnan

Of the countless victims of the Sultanate-culture-loving Nawab Nehru, Kulapati K.M. Munshi ranks as one of the more high-profile ones. Nehru never forgave Munshi for that ultimate crime of all: rebuilding the sacred Somanath Temple. Munshi was uncompromising in his abiding Shraddha in Sanatana Dharma. Here’s a sample from a stinging letter he wrote to the Nawab of Nothingness:

"It is my faith in the past which has given me the strength to work in the present and to look forward to our future. I cannot value freedom if it deprives us of the Bhagavad Gita or uproots our millions from the faith with which they look upon our temples and thereby destroys the texture of our lives…. this shrine once restored to a place of importance in our life will give to our people a purer conception of religion and a more vivid consciousness of our strength."

As the Nawab of the Night grew in strength and political affluence, K.M. Munshi observed with alarm and unease the long-lasting damage that his Hindu-hatred cum Islamic-love masquerading as secularism was causing to the Dharma of our Rishis. He said,

"In [the] name [of secularism], anti-religious forces, sponsored by secular humanism or Communism, condemns religious piety, particularly in the majority community…In its name, minorities are immune from such attention and have succeeded in getting their demands, however unreasonable, accepted."

But K.M. Munshi didn’t merely content himself with such acerbic retorts. He decided to do something constructive about it with a farsighted vision that ensured that this “something” would outlive and outlast him, and endure the proverbial test of time. He approached Acharya R.C. Majumdar with this vision. The result: the majestic eleven volumes of The History and Culture of the Indian People, which continues to remain a classic. Here is a slice from Munshi’s Foreword to the first volume.

"I had long felt the inadequacy of our so called Indian histories…for many years, I was planning an elaborate history of India in order…that the world might catch a glimpse of her soul as Indians see it. The history of India is not the story of how she underwent foreign invasions, but how she resisted them and eventually triumphed over them…. To be a history in the true sense…the work must be the story of the people inhabiting a country. It must be a record of their life from age to age presented through the life and achievements of men whose exploits become the beacon lights of tradition…the central purpose of a history must…be to investigate and unfold the values which age after age have inspired the inhabitants of a country to develop their collective will…such a history of India is still to be written."

After seventy-two years of independence, we notice that Munshi’s remark regarding the so-called Indian histories remains valid. The fact that we still debate about the “true history” of India, and how this field is still highly politicized, bitter, and filled with distortions should be the surest proof that Munshi’s vision and Sankalpa has largely remained unfulfilled.

Of course, there exist excellent and accurate Indian histories: the selfsame History and Culture of the Indian People, Cultural Heritage of India, and several standalone works by scholars can be cited as outstanding examples. But these works are far and few between and are mostly forgotten by or lost in the mainstream narrative, which is heavily lopsided and some are openly hostile to the cultural and civilizational ethos of India. This sort of self-alienation and hatred towards one’s own identity and sense of Self is unparalleled anywhere in the world.

Think about it. Think about a perverse parallel, which exists next door. In Pakistan. Pakistan’s official history books[1] deny and disavow its Hindu past, propagate hatred towards Hindus and India, and seek to forge an “independent” Pakistani identity that has no basis in history.

And what has the Indian “history” establishment done for the last seven decades? The same thing. Shaming, blaming, abusing, and trying to disclaim, denounce, and disown its Hindu roots. And it is here, in these roots that we must seek an answer to forge what we can call an indigenous narrative of India’s history.
Indian Historical Scholarship: Then and Now

In this backdrop, it’s instructive to examine the state and nature of scholarship that flourished roughly in the period encompassing the mid-19th and mid-20th centuries. This was truly the era of Bharatavarsha’s Modern Renaissance populated by a galaxy of stalwarts in almost all fields of human endeavor and spanning the length and breadth of this country. Needless, the world of scholarship was no different. If time is a soil, it was at its fertile best in this era, supplying to India and the world such luminaries as Pandurang Vaman Kane, Mysore Hiriyanna, Jadunath Sarkar, Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyaya, Parashuram Krishna Gode, Ramesh Chandra Majumdar, Ananda Coomaraswamy, Shama Shastri, Devudu Narasimha Sastry, Ganganath Jha, Govind Chandra Pande, S. Srikanta Sastri, Moti Chandra, Acharya Chatursen Sastri, Radha Kumud Mukherji, Kashi Prasad Jayaswal…the list is breathtaking in number and dazzling in its accomplishment.

While each of these scholars distinguished himself in seminal, exhaustive, and penetrating research in one area—P V Kane is most notable for his definitive work, the multi-volume History of the Dharmashastras, Jadunath Sarkar for his volumes on Aurangzeb, Surendranath Dasgupta for his five-volume History of Indian Philosophy, and others in a similar vein—they also distinguished themselves for their solid multidisciplinary grasp. They had attained enormous proficiency in multiple languages (both Indian and foreign), could decipher epigraphic sources, literary texts, numismatics, sculptural nuances, and so on. This is a truly extraordinary feat by any standard. Small wonder that all of them contributed to learned and scholarly journals and publications like the various Gazetteers, Indian Antiquary, Epigraphia Indica, Bombay Asiatic Society, and numerous other independent journals and magazines. S Srikanta Sastri for example, could contribute to these scholarly journals and to a popular Kannada newsmagazine like Prajamata with equal élan.

These scholars were household names in their own time. Yet barring very few people in our own time…an era ruled by the Internet where most information is freely, easily and instantly accessible, how many “educated” Indians are even aware that such scholars actually existed in flesh and blood just forty years ago? R.C. Majumdar for instance, died as recently as 1980. In my limited reading, I didn’t come across a single “mainstream” newspaper or magazine that devoted say, a Sunday Supplement or Special Feature to cover his seminal contributions and rich legacy. What does that tell us about the nadir we have reached?

But by 1980, this decline was near-comprehensive and in many cases, irreversible. From then onwards, the world of historical scholarship was full of self-righteous, meaningless and political nonsense, defining history as merely a “clash of perspectives.”[2] When history becomes a mere clash of perspectives, the first casualty is truth because anybody whose perspective has the support of brute force or political power will become the truth. For example, the fierce debates that began in the mid-to-late 1960s over the actual impact of colonial rule quickly give birth to the umbrella subject of Subaltern studies. As a result, these subaltern narratives eventually reduced history to nothing more than a handmaiden of crass Leftist sociology. Look around us today. Anybody who has a pet grievance and can drum up a rowdy, street-lobby endowed with enough lung power can get himself/herself classified as a Subaltern.

We can now trace the trajectory of the calculated downfall of the aforementioned historical scholarship. At a very high level, this trajectory passed through the following stages:

First, at the zenith of Bharatavarsha’s Modern Renaissance, scholarship of the highest degree was not only actively sought after but was passionately, carefully nurtured and passed on to successive generations in keeping with the true traditions of the Indian learning heritage.

Second, this same level and standard of scholarship was sustained for at least seven decades in almost all universities, and institutions of higher learning.

Third, a systematic attempt was put in place to dismiss such a high standard of scholarship by condemning it in terms such as, “this knowledge is archaic and useless for the modern time,” “all this is a conspiracy,” “this does not earn a livelihood,” “this is a Hindu revivalist approach,” etc. For a vivid and blunt picture of how this phenomenon worked in practice, read, Perversion of India’s Political Parlance, Genesis and Growth of Nehruism, Decolonising the Hindu Mind, and Negationism in India: Concealing the Record of Islam.

Fourth, flows from the third. This resulted in the marginalization of the still-surviving scholars of this Renaissance era, which in turn, resulted in the shutting down of various valuable departments in our universities. This loss has since become irretrievable.

Finally, an era of actively discouraging this sort of scholarship. In retrospect, if we lament at the state of historical scholarship in the last fifty or so years, it’s clear that the reason can be found here, in this trajectory. Needless, without this active sabotage, the Marxist and similar ideological distortions that have become commonplace in Indian history wouldn’t have even been possible in the first place.

"In parting, here is a quote from the Grandma of History Distortions, Romila Thapar recounted by Prof Dilip K Chakrabarti. The topic? Romila Thapar’s “vision” of India at the end of the 21st Century:
…by the end of the 21st century India would break down into a series of small states federated within a more viable single economic space on the scale of the subcontinent."

To put it in the correct perspective: this was not Romila Thapar’s “vision,” but her wish from the innermost recesses of her unpatriotic heart. And such innately toxic people sat on various educational boards and for over four decades, virtually dictated what was India’s history. And they’ve been extraordinarily successful in their ruinous project. This vandalism of Indian history mirrors the industrial-scale vandalism, desecration and destruction of Hindu Temples by medieval Muslim barbarians: the decimation was complete but what was it replaced with?

The answer is self-evident.

It’s now up to ordinary Hindus to find out a corrective mechanism on their own, at the individual and community levels.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

SriKumar (Corny-virus thread) wrote: I am not sure but I doubt this team in IIT-K (or whoever built this model) came up with the predictions of peak in May, AND 5T economoy AND 15L in bank accounts. Since you lump them all together, I suppose 'same people' refers to PM Modi, or Home Minister Amit Shah - 'clowns to be reined in'. Odd that you are sensitive to 'ad Hominem' comments.
The game is actually pretty simple :). The original post contains a calibrated level of provocation to push the buttons of a hot-headed poster and trigger a harsh response, which can be reported to earn the poster a ban. You can see the alacrity with which the response came, ignoring all the logic in my post, and focusing on the harshest statement. Unfortunately, that statement wasn't harsh enough, so - add further provocation in the responding post. He's not really sensitive to ad hominem, I bet, just that it was the only part of my post which served the purpose.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

I'm collecting these articles which tried to use the COVID pandemic to take shots at Modi. Others please contribute. There was one by the BBC, initially during March or April, which talked of "horrific virus mismanagement" by India. Can't find it now.

Here's a good one:

https://theprint.in/opinion/modis-poorl ... my/388056/

Notice the emphasis on "pots and pans."
Sadly, the evidence so far suggests that the Modi government does not have the capacity to think through the details of planning and execution. This is turning out to be another demonetisation, with the typical Modi problem of mistaking theatrics for achievement.

The deliverable is not how many people clanged pots and pans or how many obediently followed Modi’s advice of staying indoors. The deliverable is how many people got tested, how many doctors have protective gear, how many ventilators the government managed to manufacture or buy overnight. Another deliverable is isolation centres, temporary hospitals in indoor stadia and quarantine facilities that are fit for human beings.

Modi does not have the patience or the interest to deliver on these nitty-gritty details, he’s probably working on his next grandiose ‘address to the nation’ to be applauded for his oratory. He will leave the tough things to state governments and focus on the right optics to sustain his political ratings through a tough period.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

One thing I would advise everybody is to use the vocabulary of the Left-Liberals on them and constantly.

Words like 'Nazis', 'fascist', 'casteist', 'bigot', 'misogynist' 'racist', 'mafia' should be used so profusely on them that they cannot use it back. It is normal for Left-Liberals to create so much hate for normal patriots, that normality looks ugly.

All the BLM methods tried and tested in USA will be used against India using Dalits as pawns. Wait till 'Dalit Lives Matter' props up.

So it is better to preempt that.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

RajeshA wrote:One thing I would advise everybody is to use the vocabulary of the Left-Liberals on them and constantly.

Words like 'Nazis', 'fascist', 'casteist', 'bigot', 'misogynist' 'racist', 'mafia' should be used so profusely on them that they cannot use it back.
It is normal for Left-Liberals to create so much hate for normal patriots, that normality looks ugly.

All the BLM methods tried and tested in USA will be used against India using Dalits as pawns. Wait till 'Dalit Lives Matter' props up.

So it is better to preempt that.
But where. The media belongs to them. Academia belongs to them. So do most of the thinktanks and ngo networks. Even Television programming and OTT services like netflix and Amazon prime belong to them. Only outlet we got is various social media platforms which are again owned by Big Tech which is sympathetic to left. Hell they even shut down US president(Trump)completely. The matter of the fact is the capacity for narrative formation lies with them. We do not have even 5% of that capacity. Most of the times we are just reacting rather than setting the narrative ourselves.

On the other hand we have started to come out with our own publications and books. We are using internet to convey our points. But we have to go a long way.

As far as preempting "dalit lives matter" or other such copy cat movements is concerned, we should be launching our own counter movements based on Hindu issues. But will the so called "hindu" party which also happens to be our ruling party, play ball?
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

One outlet that we can and should use to promote Hindu interests and counter Breaking India forces is story books and Comics. If you have decent content creators you can spread your ideas using interesting storylines. The best part is that you will be targeting your audience at a young age itself.

But make no mistake. Current BIF are the strongest challenge to Hindu civilization till date. To defeat it we have to use all our courage, will and imagination capabilities and then some more.
Shwetank
BRFite

Post by Shwetank »

Brits (working for Netflix in this case, but same behind BBC docs) even casually manipulates nature documentaries for their own agenda, they can't be said to have credibility when covering complex societal issues:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Did we list Amnesty, Thuneberg etc as entities to sucker Indians?
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Attention, everyone -- your immediate attention is required.

A narrative update has been issued, and all textbooks and media talking points must be updated accordingly.

As you know, we've always been told that German national socialists are the worst thing history has ever produced. And therefore RSS, Savarkar, etc were the imitators and worshippers of these worst people.

However, due to newer more recent events in Europe, Germany is no longer the worst culprit in history -- it is actually in fact Russia and Vladimir Putin who are now the worst.

Therefore, it is necessary to inform you that Brahmins, RSS, Savarkar, etc are all actually from Russia and fervent promoters of Russian values, not German ones. Please update all rhetoric, arguments and invective accordingly.

Remember, the NAM which Nehru helped to found was not actually the Non-Aligned Movement. Instead, what he actually helped to found was the North Atlantic Movement (NAM) to protect freedom against tyranny. Furthermore, what was known as the Aryan Migration Theory will now hereafter be referred to as the Russian Aryan Migration (RAM). Your prompt correction is appreciated.

Spasibo.

PS: We are now at war with O̸c̸e̸a̸n̸i̸a̸ ̸E̸u̸r̸a̸s̸i̸a̸ ̸D̸e̸u̸t̸s̸c̸h̸l̸a̸n̸d̸ Russia. We have always been at war with O̸c̸e̸a̸n̸i̸a̸ ̸E̸u̸r̸a̸s̸i̸a̸ ̸D̸e̸u̸t̸s̸c̸h̸l̸a̸n̸d̸ Russia.
Last edited by sanman on 04 May 2023 03:59, edited 6 times in total.
Yayavar
BRF Oldie

Post by Yayavar »

The psy-ops of Aryan migration from Eurasian grasslands has been around for a long time. Not new.
The above - haven't watched it - limits to Brahmins.

Rahul.sankrityayan in "Volga se ganga Tak" - posits Aryans migrated some 7000 years back from there.
Even Savarkar - iirc said, so what if Aryans originally came from somewhere.a few thousand years back. Since then have become one people of this land.

So it is psy ops but not new. Earlier intellectuals accepted or rejected in variety of ways based on the.information they had. Tilak even assumed migration started from arctic circle. Some viewed.it as unifying indians but the Angrez smartly put the Dravidian division.

We need to reject and mock such proposals but it's not new. And Nehru, if involved, was a late comer to any migration theory.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Yayavar wrote:The psy-ops of Aryan migration from Eurasian grasslands has been around for a long time. Not new.
The above - haven't watched it - limits to Brahmins.

Rahul.sankrityayan in "Volga se ganga Tak" - posits Aryans migrated some 7000 years back from there.
Even Savarkar - iirc said, so what if Aryans originally came from somewhere.a few thousand years back. Since then have become one people of this land.

So it is psy ops but not new. Earlier intellectuals accepted or rejected in variety of ways based on the.information they had. Tilak even assumed migration started from arctic circle. Some viewed.it as unifying indians but the Angrez smartly put the Dravidian division.

We need to reject and mock such proposals but it's not new. And Nehru, if involved, was a late comer to any migration theory.
Yayavar,

There is a deeper game being played here. The game is to prevent Indiana from figuring out who Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaisya, and Shudra really are. These labels don't fit ordinary Indians, they fit ruling elites.

When viewed correctly, the separation makes sense to prevent varna Sankara (disintegration of society through collusion of elites) from occuring.

Brahmin - Intellectual, scientist, media
Kshatriya - military, security, ruler
Vasyia - Banks, corporate
Shudra - Bureaucrat
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

SOne more psyop Reporters Without Borders World Press Freedom Index. Our man Blinkin' idiot released that report. Here is the link.

https://rsf.org/en/index

Right on cue, "Gleat Interrectuar" St. ST tweeted that he is hanging his head in shame.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

RoyG wrote: There is a deeper game being played here. The game is to prevent Indiana from figuring out who Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaisya, and Shudra really are. These labels don't fit ordinary Indians, they fit ruling elites.
Nice theory. Fits very well with what we know about varna and varna samkara.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Vayutuvan wrote:
RoyG wrote: There is a deeper game being played here. The game is to prevent Indiana from figuring out who Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaisya, and Shudra really are. These labels don't fit ordinary Indians, they fit ruling elites.
Nice theory. Fits very well with what we know about varna and varna samkara.
Vayutuvan,

Analyze the absence of "varna" from our day to day conversations. We seem to be fixated on Brahmin for obvious reasons (colonialism), but we never mention the others - Vaisya, Kshatriya, or Shudra.

Interesting that the penalties for Shudra typically are higher for mixing (colluding) with one of the others. Typically collusions occurs through a bureaucrat and our ancestors noticed this. It's no diff then what happens today.

Sad state of affairs when Shudra today has become synonymous with backward persons. But they are supposedly from the upper castes if one is to go by the idiotic pyramid chart of caste hierarchy.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

@RoyG ji

The only problem is how to interpret varna samkara? It is equated with Miscegenation, i.e. no inter-varna marriage unless some very horrible rules are followed. For example, Brahmina wanting to marry a shudra woman can only do so if he marries a brahimna , a kshatriya, and a vaishya woman in that order. That is supposed to be in manu dharma shastra. Is that true?

(Well, we are far OT so I am ending it here)
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Vayutuvan wrote:@RoyG ji

The only problem is how to interpret varna samkara? It is equated with Miscegenation, i.e. no inter-varna marriage unless some very horrible rules are followed. For example, Brahmina wanting to marry a shudra woman can only do so if he marries a brahimna , a kshatriya, and a vaishya woman in that order. That is supposed to be in manu dharma shastra. Is that true?

I have an explanation for you. We can take up in a diff thread.
ks_sachin
BRF Oldie

Post by ks_sachin »

RoyG wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:@RoyG ji

I have an explanation for you. We can take up in a diff thread.
RoyG I would be interested to know more as well.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Reporters Sans Frontieres (Reporters Without Borders) have issued their index on press freedoms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Press_Freedom_Index

India ranks 161 out of 170 countries.
We are nearly 10 spots behind Taliban-ruled Afghanistan, which ranks 152.
Hong Kong also comes in nearly 20 places ahead of India, ranked at 140.
Zelensky's Ukraine ranks 79, in spite of the fact that all opposition leaders were arrested and all opposition media have been shut down.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

These White man's reports are only fit for the toilet. These are busybodies and Western NGOs who have taken it upon themselves to measure and rank everything in the world, and the whole world is supposed to submit to their ranking.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

sanman wrote:Reporters Sans Frontieres (Reporters Without Borders) have issued their index on press freedoms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Press_Freedom_Index

India ranks 161 out of 170 countries.
We are nearly 10 spots behind Taliban-ruled Afghanistan, which ranks 152.
Hong Kong also comes in nearly 20 places ahead of India, ranked at 140.
Zelensky's Ukraine ranks 79, in spite of the fact that all opposition leaders were arrested and all opposition media have been shut down.
This report is generated by calling journalists in respective countries. You know very well how our jhollawallas behave inside and outside.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ The thing is, who deputed this NGO to start ranking countries on "press freedom index" and why the world takes it seriously? These are non-state actors and busybodies. It is like I starting a ranking of "heathen freedom index" for various Christian countries, and my findings getting published in New York Times, with debates in CNN