Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
sudeepj
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

Post by sudeepj »

Ultimately, India will need to figure out a way to 'deprogram' millions upon millions both within India and in our immediate neighborhood out of Islamist propaganda. In my life time, I have only seen increasing skull caps, burqas and beards. Along side, khuda hafiz became allah hafiz and names changed from bubloo, ... to violent ones such as saif, hamza, taimur...

But I think, a cataclysmic defeat is must before minds can be open enough to be deprogrammed. An organized society does not just 'change its mind' because one fine day, it 'sees the light'.
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

Gunmen kill five in attack on police in DI Khan
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/18675 ... in-DI-Khan#
DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Gunman killed five people including four policemen on late Thursday night in a latest attack on law enforcement agencies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. According to Geo News, the gunmen opened fire on a police patrol near Mission roundabout killing four officers and an employee of a petrol pump.

The deceased were identified as ASI Rehmatullah, Rashid Noman, Irshad and Shahmi. The TV said police have launched an investigation into the attack. There was no claim of responsibility for the attack.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

The spotlight on "ISIS" in Pakistan due to the Lal Shahbaz bombing is a useful fillip to the Pak-Russia relationship, which is partly due to Russia's need to combat ISIS in Afghanistan by building links with the Taliban.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

But I think, a cataclysmic defeat is must before minds can be open enough to be deprogrammed. An organized society does not just 'change its mind' because one fine day, it 'sees the light'.

In fact Pakistan's implosion as also the implosion of petroleum prices does more to deprogram folks than anything Hindus can do.

Without the martial or petrodollar swagger, the faithful are pitifully naked- no sciences, no technology, no arts, no democracy, no citizenship. Only violence and ethnic cleansing. Shameful.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

sanjaykumar wrote:But I think, a cataclysmic defeat is must before minds can be open enough to be deprogrammed. An organized society does not just 'change its mind' because one fine day, it 'sees the light'.
A cataclysmic defeat will close minds further. once you go green the shades keep getting darker. this has occurred in the past as well the siege of Baghdad is a major turning point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
Last edited by Atmavik on 18 Feb 2017 03:17, edited 1 time in total.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Hey, if you kill a 100 random people in Pakistan, there is a good chance that most of them are terrorists anyway. So how dare you question the authenticity of their claims ( that are as usual, conveniently in round figures). It is the TSP after all. :lol:
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Atmavik wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:But I think, a cataclysmic defeat is must before minds can be open enough to be deprogrammed. An organized society does not just 'change its mind' because one fine day, it 'sees the light'.
A cataclysmic defeat will close minds further. once you go green the shades keep getting darker. this has occurred in the past as well the siege of Baghdad is a major turning point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
There is also the example of Ataturk and Turkey.
ranjan.rao
BRFite

Post by ranjan.rao »

i love the rounding of human beings..4 5 people are just petty change for the talllal than mountain green civilization
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ranjan.rao wrote:i love the rounding of human beings..4 5 people are just petty change for the talllal than mountain green civilization
That's why the paki agencies maintain thousands of holding cells of SDRE looking useful idiots. Trot them out when needed, make 'em confess in front of the camera ("I was funded by ...<fill in the blank>") and throw 'em off helicopters or shoot them while trying to "escape".
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
ranjan.rao
BRFite

Post by ranjan.rao »

anupmisra wrote:
ranjan.rao wrote:i love the rounding of human beings..4 5 people are just petty change for the talllal than mountain green civilization
That's why the paki agencies maintain thousands of holding cells of SDRE looking useful idiots. Trot them out when needed, make 'em confess in front of the camera ("I was funded by ...<fill in the blank>") and throw 'em off helicopters or shoot them while trying to "escape".
oh cumon sir, they are way smarter than this...did you forget the theory of hindu terrorists through Laaltopi ..laal dhaga in hands..that's where the "alternate facts" theory came u p
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Bart S wrote:Hey, if you kill a 100 random people in Pakistan, there is a good chance that most of them are terrorists anyway.
Most of them? I used to think all of them. So, the report must be true by that reckoning.
Melwyn

Post by Melwyn »

This is a test match and paki army must score many triple centuries to take it to the top of rankings.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ranjan.rao wrote:
anupmisra wrote:
oh cumon sir, they are way smarter than this...did you forget the theory of hindu terrorists through Laaltopi ..laal dhaga in hands..that's where the "alternate facts" theory came u p
Not sure what you are trying to say. Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nGC-eiAJrA
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

Does anyone doubt that these religious crack pots are going to one day blow up a nuclear reactor and cause mega-death on an epic scale?

They are either going to do it in Pakistan or in India - and that day is surely coming.

* Deleted *
Last edited by SSridhar on 18 Feb 2017 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Be measured with what you say.
ranjan.rao
BRFite

Post by ranjan.rao »

anupmisra wrote:
ranjan.rao wrote:
Not sure what you are trying to say. Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nGC-eiAJrA
Haha could not hear it clearly this video....Let me share a masterpiece to explain what I am saying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxs3rkdTH1U :rotfl: :rotfl:
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

The Islamabad Mariott hotel blast preceded the attack on Mumbai. We should up the security at the popular Hindu shrines ? The next big one could be sooner than later..

-M
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Whatever happened to the much touted Pakistani claim that Pakistan was formed to provide a safe haven for the Mohammaddens of the Indian Sub-Continent?

Mohammadden Cleric from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and a Syed no less, by name of Syed Waseem Ur Rehman , pleads before our Supreme Court that since “Sufism faced serious threats from Islamist terrorists in Pakistan” he and his wife Sayeda Saima Waseem Ur Rehman should be given a visa to continue to live in India and work as a shrine caretaker.

Sad to see valuable time of our Supreme Court being misused for issues like allowing Pakistani’s to live and work in India.

Surely with some 150 Million Mohammaddens in India there is no need to import shrine care takers from the Mohammadden Terrorist Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the couple should now be forthwith deported:

Pakistani Sufi cleric will have to leave India, SC says courts can’t grant visas
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

^^^^^^^

How do these pakis even access the Indian judicial system??

Would an Indian have similar access or even consideration in pakiland or elsewhere in some islamic country??

we seem to have some sort of shitty "democracy" in India which entitles all sorts of vermin to pile on!!

No one should get fooled by this "sufi" nonsense and propaganda. These buggers have often been as bigoted, if not more, as any true blue islamic invader bent on genocide.

Through history, these sufis have been the advance troops of the islamic invaders, often spying out the lay of the land and enemy defences, sort of like the deceitful and sly tip of the spear.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Neshant wrote:Does anyone doubt that these religious crack pots are going to one day blow up a nuclear reactor and cause mega-death on an epic scale?
Do not worry., not going to happen. Even to do that, they will need some brains.
* Deleted *
^^ Is this a call to arms to your brethren? Learning from Darkha Butt?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

bharotshontan wrote:
It is better to fight the battle in TSP land
Why bring the war to our doorsteps., let them go to Barbaria and fight it out among their own ummah biraders. Who cares? Of course some bleeding hearts will want it here so that our own will be sacrificed.

BTW, Barbaria is a big place - very very big place and is a honeypot of the umma biraders to own their own makkah.
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

Neshant wrote:Does anyone doubt that these religious crack pots are going to one day blow up a nuclear reactor and cause mega-death on an epic scale?

They are either going to do it in Pakistan or in India - and that day is surely coming.

* Deleted *
Neshant Saar,

Stop joking for real.

* Such details are unwanted . . . . Admin *
sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

Show this to aman ki asha types folks vidme link.

paki blabbering about India taking revenge on them because they ruled over India :rotfl: for so long.
Muslim don't kill muslim, daesh wants to expand islam so they should attack India (hindus, buddhist ) to scare them into submission to adopt Islam, This is how muhammed bin qasim and others did. At least, he is being honest here , according to candle kissers Islam was spread peacefully because of evil caste system
bharotshontan
BRFite

Post by bharotshontan »

disha wrote:
bharotshontan wrote:
It is better to fight the battle in TSP land
Why bring the war to our doorsteps., let them go to Barbaria and fight it out among their own ummah biraders. Who cares? Of course some bleeding hearts will want it here so that our own will be sacrificed.

BTW, Barbaria is a big place - very very big place and is a honeypot of the umma biraders to own their own makkah.
Wishful thinking. TSP is historically and generally our own territory. I've been saying from my post number 1 on this topic, the way you folks wish to wash your hands off from TSP instead of trying to salvage the bit of Bhartiyata that can be done there, the worse it becomes for us. I don't care how bad it gets in barbaria. It already is worse in Arab lands right now than TSP, look at how Syria is doing. I'm worried the way you're washing your hands off TSP you'll also de facto start doing that with Valley, then Saharanpur, then Hyderabad, then West Bengal, then Bengaluru. Like your default reactions seem to be to pretend like you don't care that Muslim occupied areas of Bharat are yours to manage or consider.

The minute you give up fighting the war in TSP, you're inviting the war to your doorstep, wherever that may be.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

So, it was NOT a surgical strike. Whatsapp Tellibunny Khan just posted this on kitab-e-chehra:

After Week of Unrelenting Attacks on Mainland, Pakistan Strikes "Terror Camps" in Afghanistan
at least six different "terrorist camps" on the Afghan side of the Af-Pak border were targeted and destroyed
by Pakistani artillery
all the camps were located within 100 to 200 meters across the border
engaged, neutralized and dismantled overnight by our gunners
the terror camps in Afghanistan indicated a clear and present danger to Pakistan
no air assets were used in the strikes
What!!?? No kammandu style operation? Heck, even mortars could have done the job. To hit 200 meters using heavy guns, they would have to fire straight up in the air. But the question that went unanswered is if TSPA knew about these staging camps located 200 meters across the border all along, why target them now?

BTW, love the reference to the Hollywood movie starring Harrison Ford!!

https://www.facebook.com/journalismwsk/ ... 0565849229
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Can someone please explain to me how the Uniformed Jihadis of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Mohammadden Terrorist Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan managed to locate 100 Ununiformed Jihadis a mere 24 hours after the demonstration of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan at Sehwan after all the chest thumping of wiping out Ununiformed Jihadis in Pakistan by Operation Zarb e Azb?

This looks to be more like cold blooded extra judicial murders of Non Punjabi Pakistani’s by the Uniformed Jihadis of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Mohammadden Terrorist Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

Army kills '100 terrorists' after Sehwan shrine blast
Bheeshma
BRFite

Post by Bheeshma »

bharotshontan wrote: Wishful thinking. TSP is historically and generally our own territory. I've been saying from my post number 1 on this topic, the way you folks wish to wash your hands off from TSP instead of trying to salvage the bit of Bhartiyata that can be done there, the worse it becomes for us. I don't care how bad it gets in barbaria. It already is worse in Arab lands right now than TSP, look at how Syria is doing. I'm worried the way you're washing your hands off TSP you'll also de facto start doing that with Valley, then Saharanpur, then Hyderabad, then West Bengal, then Bengaluru. Like your default reactions seem to be to pretend like you don't care that Muslim occupied areas of Bharat are yours to manage or consider.

The minute you give up fighting the war in TSP, you're inviting the war to your doorstep, wherever that may be.
Rubbish as usual. Nobody has given up claim on punjab, sindh or PoK. It is our land and we will take it back. But the vermin's living there will not survive it and will not be allowed to survive. Your meaningless rhetoric about residual bharatiya-ness in these pedophile worshiping piglets is complete nonsense. And yes the same applies to all the areas you mentioned. the pedophile worshipers survival depends on their ability to reform or get wiped out. The bomb last did not kill these lands it only killed the cretins living there and I hope there are many many more.
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

aam abdul reactions on FB

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Another disturbing news! Caution: Those with weak hearts, please stop here.

Sweepers suspended for dumping blast victims’ remains
Sehwan administration suspended two sweepers on Saturday for dumping remains of victims of Thursday’s suicide blast, at Sufi Saint Lal Shahbaz Qalandars’ shrine, in the garbage.
The body parts of Thursday’s bomb blast victims were found from garbage dump.
dogs were also seen eating the remains
As we all know, most if not all sanitation workers in al bakistan are Christians. I am waiting for calls of blasphemy.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/18-Fe ... ms-remains
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

I am disappointed, Bakis are not number 1
https://www.statista.com/chart/8121/who ... t-enemies/
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

bharotshontan wrote:
I wonder if the folks that have brainstormed Ghar Wapsi, can they reach out to some other group perhaps? Methinks each society and civilization always has a fifth column, no matter what. The question is not about obliterating that identity, but managing it well. We've lost out on the latter, and definitely not capable of the former. But what about, say, reach out to the Bahai Faith and have them go on conversion overdrive in Indian Muslim mohallas with full security protection cover, and make this a part of the Indian deep-state policy? Bahais are a post-Islamic civilized faith, and they do indeed have a tradition of proselytizing. What if half the IM population could be converted to Bahais? It would probably be a simpler switch than to Hinduism via Ghar Wapsi because the Bahais do use the Quran.
I am not mocking or rejecting this idea, but pointing out that it is like supporting a failing kidney in a body where heart, liver, lungs are all failing. "Failing" is an inappropriate word - I just used it as an example. The point is that it is secularism that tells us that Muslims are a monolith. We swallow that story. We also believe that quran represents Islam and mullahs represent quran and that what any mullah says is what all Muslims think.

We have a tendency to ignore stuff that stares at us in the face - starting from the Muslim girl who may have got just that extra touchy-feely friendly with you or your kafir friend in school or college or at work to the likes of Tarek Fateh and Tufail Latif.

Muslims are as divided up as "Hindu communities" are said to be divided up. That needs to be widely acknowledged first. The only reason why Bahais, Ahmedis, Shias, Deobandi Sunnis and Barelvi Sunnis, Sufis and the like exist in India separately without killing each other is because they are "diluted" by moderator Hindus just like water acts as a moderator to slow neutrons in a nuclear reactor. But the idea that Muslims are a monolith has been driven into our heads and for us militant Hindus all Muslims are one and the same.

There is an element of naivete in this viewpoint. We are all intelligent enough to instantly point out that the British used "fissures in Hindu society" to dominate. If we are so damn clever in understanding this how come we are completely dense in understanding that there are fissures in Muslim society that must be acknowledged and utilized for the good of the nation. But no. Every time someone tries to point out any exploitable fissure in Muslim society we the clever intelligent drivers of Hindu pride say "balls - Sufis - they are traitors. They killed Hindus and supported Pakistan" "Barelvis, Balls they are traitors. they killed Hindus and supported Pakistan" "Aga Khans followers? Balls. they killed Hindus and supported Pakistan"

Arrey baba - for all our intelligence isn't it obvious that killing anyone who is different is the fundamental rule in Islam? All these groups have killed Hindus. But once they got together they started killing each other. They survive separately only when diluted by Kafirs. If we refuse to see their differences and say "Balls they are all the same we are refusing to even attempt what we claim the British did to us.

In a weak moment some of us may be able to see that there are signs of human behaviour among Muslims. Women for example do not support triple talaq or burqa wearing all the time. We need to impose legal rights and disempower the mullahs in India. We cannot decide to give more power to Bahai mullahs and less power to some other mofukin mullahs. We cannot claim to fight a war in Pakistan while we treat our own Muslims as a monolith requiring special attention or tweaking by increasing this variety and decreasing that variety. Pakistan's problems are different from ours. All this is OT for the Shitistan thread. Pls shift to Islamism thread.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Bravo. Awesome insight and prescription.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Shiv that is bloody brilliant. We need to actually collectively brainstorm this idea and present some actionable ideas. I think this deserves a separate thread.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

It's a start. No war has been won without making allies.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Brad Goodman wrote:Shiv that is bloody brilliant. We need to actually collectively brainstorm this idea and present some actionable ideas. I think this deserves a separate thread.
actually there is one:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7302
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Guddu wrote:I am disappointed, Bakis are not number 1
https://www.statista.com/chart/8121/who ... t-enemies/
Pakistan is not important. No China in the list.
Gautam
Last edited by g.sarkar on 19 Feb 2017 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Secular and Unsecular Hindus will start understanding how far they have gone wrong in trying to lump all Muslims together when Shias start getting attacked by Sunnis in India. A bomb blast in a Shia shrine in India will be blamed on Hindus - but it will be the first sign of Wahhabi infiltration into India - call it what you like "Taliban", "LeT" or "ISIS. This is not a threat. It is a prediction.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

It will happen in Kerala or TN first.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

shiv wrote:Secular and Unsecular Hindus will start understanding how far they have gone wrong in trying to lump all Muslims together when Shias start getting attacked by Sunnis in India. A bomb blast in a Shia shrine in India will be blamed on Hindus - but it will be the first sign of Wahhabi infiltration into India - call it what you like "Taliban", "LeT" or "ISIS. This is not a threat. It is a prediction.
there has been sectarian strife in lucknow for a while now. speaking to a few relatives this has not got much media attention and the recent middle east turmoil has increased the fissures.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opi ... 417880.ece

The violence between Shias and Sunnis in the city has affected politics as well as business. But this can be sorted out

July 13, 2015:
Violence between Sunni and Shia Muslims in India has persisted for just over a century. Yet, the phenomenon has received far too little attention from political scientists, journalists and policymakers.

Continued neglect and delay in devising creative interventions aimed at reducing sectarian conflict could jeopardise the social cohesion of India, which will have more Muslims than any other country by the 2020s.

History is instructive: sectarian riots have disrupted economic life in Indian cities and strained limited law and order resources.

The road to understanding — and ultimately reducing — sectarian conflict begins in Lucknow, home to more Sunni-Shia violence than any other Indian city in the past century. Lucknow deserves special attention in the context of sectarian violence.

First, Sunni and Shia alike hold Lucknow in special regard among Indian cities for its historical, cultural and political significance to Muslim life. The Shia hold deep claims to Lucknow.

Shia kings (the shah nawabs) ruled the fabled kingdom of Awadh from 1722 to 1856. Many Indian Sunnis revere Lucknow as a leading source of Islamic legal interpretation and education.

Second, Lucknow has significant political implications. Muslims account for about 30 per cent of voters and their vote is vulnerable to polarisation; 60 per cent of Lucknavi Muslims are Sunni and 40 per cent are Shia.

Finally, sectarian violence in Lucknow is also notable because the stability of Lucknow is crucial for the stability of Uttar Pradesh, home to 180 million Indians and already set back by Hindu-Muslim violence.

Lucknow’s Sunni-Shia violence is a relatively recent phenomenon. The first riot took place in 1905. Violence there has tended to occur during Islamic holy days, particularly Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar, when sectarian identities are particularly salient.

Causes of violence

Violence was triggered in the 1905 episode when a Sunni cleric instructed youth near a Shia procession to chant incendiary verses praising the first three caliphs (madh-e sahaba). Some Shia replied with verses cursing the first three caliphs (tavarra). In Lucknow, violence continues to be sparked by madh-e-sahaba or tavarra recitals.

Two approaches from social science offer insights on the onset and persistence of Lucknow’s sectarian violence. First, some political scientists argue that polities ruled by an ethnic minority group experience a heightened risk of inter-group violence because the ethnic majority believes its exclusion is unjustified by the numbers. Ethnic minority rule weakly correlates with civil war.

By this logic, Lucknow may have been at a higher risk of sectarian violence because the Sunni majority group was largely excluded from political and economic power under the two centuries of minority Shia rule. Income increases within a previously marginalised group can motivate riots.

This is instructive, as historians have documented a rise in average Sunni incomes and stagnation or decline in average Shia incomes after the British ousted Lucknow’s last Shia king in 1856.

Second, social scientists argue that ethnic violence can be caused by so-called “ethnic entrepreneurs” or elites who try to win support from co-ethnics by strategically exaggerating identity differences and reframing the outgroup as a threat.

Historical evidence suggests that religious entrepreneurs in Lucknow and its environs are responsible for violence. Following the birth of the Sunni Deobandi and Barelvi revivalist movements in the late nineteenth century, many Sunni clerics began to propagate conservative Islamic doctrine and spread theological refutations of Shia belief and mourning rituals.

Certain Shia clerics, too, sought to build influence by persuading followers that Shia religious values were under threat from Sunnis in India and beyond. Religious entrepreneurship continues to this day, with some Lucknavi maulanas and politicians exploiting fears and stereotypes.