anupmisra wrote:Kaanspirashy theory number #1
My Kaanspiracy theory is as follows:
1. Rule number one: All Pakistani Premiers except military dictators are RAA Agints. All civilians are scared of their fauj scheming against them and so turn to Indian intel for information on what went on. There is no love lost between the Civilians and the Faujis in Pakistan.
2. At least a few Crore kammandus are RAA agints, who pass on info about meetings to RAA for deposits in furrien banks.
3. Most Paki Fauji senior afsar corps are CIA Agints, and freely share intel with CIA guys, in return for many favours.
4. One can see that the civilians in Pakiland were very miffed with the fauj for the entire Kulbhushan Jadhav drama. Pakistani civilian government did not once say that what the fauj is saying is true. That in itself says a lot.
Further, Sartaj Aziz even went to the extent of saying that more proof is needed in Jadhav's case - that is as much as the civilians can say inside pakistan, without getting their heads chopped off by the ISI.
Everyone in Pakistan knows about the lies the fauj has dished out, and are in on it. They had a fun time watching the discomfiture of India. Now it is time for Karma to kick in.
5. The Pakistani civilians, including Nawaz Sharif didn't do much in this case. The court would have gone on and heard the case even in their absence and passed a judgement. The paki media is out with daggers drawn, that Nawaz allowed the case to be sent up to the ICJ and sent a lawyer - this is patently untrue.
6. There is an uneasy peace in Pakistan at the present time with a Pakjabi PM, a Qadiani COAS, and a possible Shia ISI Chief. Besides both the COAS and ISI chief are new at the job. The selections were made to ensure as minimum as possible interference so that Nawaz could be relelected.