Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
bala
BRFite

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Post by bala »

YouTuber Emma Chamberlain’s Met Gala necklace, allegedly stolen from Indian royalty, sparks debate. Netizens commented throughout the week about the necklace, which Chamberlain, who has over 11.4 million YouTube subscribers, had worn to the Met Gala on May 2. The necklace, lent to the vlogger for the event, reportedly disappeared from the Patiala royal treasury around 1948. Prior to that, it had belonged to Indian ruler Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala, one of the richest men in the world during his reign from 1900-1938. In the center of the choker is a golf ball-sized, yellow 23.6 carat De Beers diamond, at one point the seventh-largest in the world. With an additional 2,930 diamonds, the necklace has a total carat weight of over 1,000. The necklace reportedly resurfaced at a London store in 1998, where French luxury brand Cartier, which specializes in high-end jewelry, then acquired it.

Koh-i-Noor and Golconda Orlov diamond are other examples of smuggled jewels that have found their way to other countries, including the latter which is currently located in the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Britain is headed for food riots apparently

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ma ... ar-AAXsXw5
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Many thousand nurses from India migrated to UK in a year alone when NHS was scrambling for workforce during covid waves. These new arrivals are being put in acute care areas while local nurses are often hiding behind managerial jobs https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 643419.cms
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

The British Empire Was Much Worse Than You Realize

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... f-violence
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

And in a related "development".,

https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/uk-man-le ... -just-met/

Tony Garnett, a 29-year-old security guard and father of two said it was love at first sight after he met Sofiia Karkadym, 22.

“As soon as I saw him I fancied him,” Karkadym told The Sun. “It’s been very quick but this is our love story. I know people will think badly of me but it happens. I could see how unhappy Tony was... :mrgreen:
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Shanmukh wrote:Sorry if this has already been posted, but I came across this gem today ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16055070/ ... an-burqas/

Apparently, the British SAS escaped the Telebunnies in burkhas in September .... I thought this was the province of the Pakistanis. Looks like the west Pakistanis are also imitating the original Pakistanis ..... [Wasn't the Lal Masjid hero running away in a burkha?]

hainji., so you know now why the burkha is essential for their survival :((
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... uture.html

There you go! England should leave the UK and become `restored'. Hitchens points out that England has everything that a country wants. May I make a small suggestion? They should announce burkha as the national dress of England .....
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... th-britain

The US House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, has warned that unilateral UK legislation affecting the Northern Ireland protocol could endanger British prospects for a free trade deal with the US.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Shanmukh wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... uture.html

There you go! England should leave the UK and become `restored'. Hitchens points out that England has everything that a country wants. May I make a small suggestion? They should announce burkha as the national dress of England .....
I wonder if it is just an idea or future telling?
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

rsingh wrote:

I wonder if it is just an idea or future telling?

absolutely a rant., UK ceases to be a nuclear power once Scotland leaves!! Not gonna happen
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

I for one hope Ireland unites in the next few years…
Nukes isn’t a big deal with the UK increasingly left wing.. Unkil only has use of England as a target and natural aircraft carrier… they will happily base their deterrent there as the 51st state
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

and khatna as their national sport
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Britain supported Pakistan while the south Asia nation helped the Taliban kill UK troops

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article ... uk-troops/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Married Labour councillor, 34, who shared images of children being raped and had stash of 100 sex abuse videos on his iPhone and laptop is jailed for more than three years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ideos.html
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Hareshji,
You failed to mention that the married labor councillor is Abdul-Majid Rahman, and he belongs to the Peaceful Community.
Gautam
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.firstpost.com/india/interna ... 54571.html
International, domestic buyers reject Indian tea consignments after pesticides, chemicals found beyond permissible limit
This comes at a times when the Tea Board is eyeing to ramp up exports to 300 million kg tea this year
Press Trust of India, June 03, 2022

Kolkata: Both international and domestic buyers have rejected a series of tea consignments due to the presence of pesticides and chemicals beyond permissible limits, Indian Tea Exporters Association (ITEA) chairman Anshuman Kanoria said on Friday.
Filling up the vacuum created by crisis-hit Sri Lanka in the global market, Tea Board is eyeing to ramp up exports. However, the rejection of consignments is causing a decline in outward shipments.
All teas sold in the country must conform to the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) norms. However, most of the buyers are purchasing tea that have unusually high chemical content, Kanoria told PTI.
In 2021, India exported 195.90 million kg tea. The major buyers were Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) nations and Iran. The board is aiming to achieve 300 million kg tea this year.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/sto ... 2022-06-03
Indian tea not being rejected by foreign buyers: Exporters
When contacted, some Indian tea planters offered a similar view, saying their consignments had not been rejected and they continue to export tea directly to clients in Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and Poland among other markets.
Rajesh Sundaram, Jun 03, 2022

Indian tea consignments continue to be accepted and purchased by foreign and Indian buyers, the Chairman of the Indian Tea Exporters Association (ITEA) Anshuman Kanoria said hours after news reports claimed that a series of tea consignments have been rejected by buyers on the presence of pesticides and chemicals beyond permissible limits.
Speaking with Business Today TV, Kanoria claimed he had been misquoted on the matter and that there was no truth in such reports.
When contacted, some Indian tea planters offered a similar view, saying their consignments had not been rejected and they continue to export tea directly to clients in Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and Poland among other markets. "They have tough food safety tests, but our tea consignments have not been rejected", a tea grower said.
Trade insiders also said they have not heard of any Indian consignment of tea being rejected, with some adding that such a claim that damages the prospects of growing Indian tea exports at a time when Sri Lankan supplies have been hit, may be a fallout of a fight between some buyers and sellers.
Gautam
Here we have two articles with opposite news, and I smell a rat. Back in 2021, China produced 2,400,000, India– 900,000, Sri Lanka-300,000 (in tons). These are large volumes and a lot of money is involved. In my time, when I was living in India, only Indian teas were available. Things maybe a little different now. But by and large, I think, Indians still drink Indian teas, and not foreign teas. When I came to Germany, all kinds of teas were available, as all were imported. This was the case in most West European countries. East European countries, that included Russia, drank Indian teas of inferior quality. But I am afraid that I am digressing. So, in Krautland, I personally found that both Chinese and Darjeeling teas were not to my Arbeiter taste. Though I did develop a taste for Darjeeling later on, but that was expensive and adulterated (called blending with cheaper teas) by the Angrej in Khaas Vilayat to make money at India’s expense. Darjeeling and Chinese teas are drunk by people of established taste that difficult to manipulate. If you like and drink Darjeeling, you will continue to do so. But is not the case for teas like Assam or Ceylon. My taste for the strong liquor (against the delicate flavor) was satisfied by Assam as well as Ceylon. What I am trying to say is that it may be possible to replace Ceylon with Assam, if the production of Ceylon falls and the prices climb, as both have strong liquor and favored by people that are sensitive to the price. This will then bring a lot of moolah to India. This is not a outcome that powers that be would want. So, Indian teas must contain chemicals and become unfit for Gora consumption. I hope I did not ramble too much.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.firstpost.com/india/interna ... 54571.html
International, domestic buyers reject Indian tea consignments after pesticides, chemicals found beyond permissible limit
This comes at a times when the Tea Board is eyeing to ramp up exports to 300 million kg tea this year
Press Trust of India, June 03, 2022

Kolkata: Both international and domestic buyers have rejected a series of tea consignments due to the presence of pesticides and chemicals beyond permissible limits, Indian Tea Exporters Association (ITEA) chairman Anshuman Kanoria said on Friday.
Filling up the vacuum created by crisis-hit Sri Lanka in the global market, Tea Board is eyeing to ramp up exports. However, the rejection of consignments is causing a decline in outward shipments.
All teas sold in the country must conform to the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) norms. However, most of the buyers are purchasing tea that have unusually high chemical content, Kanoria told PTI.
In 2021, India exported 195.90 million kg tea. The major buyers were Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) nations and Iran. The board is aiming to achieve 300 million kg tea this year.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/sto ... 2022-06-03
Indian tea not being rejected by foreign buyers: Exporters
When contacted, some Indian tea planters offered a similar view, saying their consignments had not been rejected and they continue to export tea directly to clients in Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and Poland among other markets.
Rajesh Sundaram, Jun 03, 2022

Indian tea consignments continue to be accepted and purchased by foreign and Indian buyers, the Chairman of the Indian Tea Exporters Association (ITEA) Anshuman Kanoria said hours after news reports claimed that a series of tea consignments have been rejected by buyers on the presence of pesticides and chemicals beyond permissible limits.
Speaking with Business Today TV, Kanoria claimed he had been misquoted on the matter and that there was no truth in such reports.
When contacted, some Indian tea planters offered a similar view, saying their consignments had not been rejected and they continue to export tea directly to clients in Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and Poland among other markets. "They have tough food safety tests, but our tea consignments have not been rejected", a tea grower said.
Trade insiders also said they have not heard of any Indian consignment of tea being rejected, with some adding that such a claim that damages the prospects of growing Indian tea exports at a time when Sri Lankan supplies have been hit, may be a fallout of a fight between some buyers and sellers.
Gautam
Here we have two articles with opposite news, and I smell a rat. Back in 2021, China produced 2,400,000, India– 900,000, Sri Lanka-300,000 (in tons). These are large volumes and a lot of money is involved. In my time, when I was living in India, only Indian teas were available. Things maybe a little different now. But by and large, I think, Indians still drink Indian teas, and not foreign teas. When I came to Germany, all kinds of teas were available, as all were imported. This was the case in most West European countries. East European countries, that included Russia, drank Indian teas of inferior quality. But I am afraid that I am digressing. So, in Krautland, I personally found that both Chinese and Darjeeling teas were not to my Arbeiter taste. Though I did develop a taste for Darjeeling later on, but that was expensive and adulterated (called blending with cheaper teas) by the Angrej in Khaas Vilayat to make money at India’s expense. Darjeeling and Chinese teas are drunk by people of established taste that difficult to manipulate. If you like and drink Darjeeling, you will continue to do so. But is not the case for teas like Assam or Ceylon. My taste for the strong liquor (against the delicate flavor) was satisfied by Assam as well as Ceylon. What I am trying to say is that it may be possible to replace Ceylon with Assam, if the production of Ceylon falls and the prices climb, as both have strong liquor and favored by people that are sensitive to the price. This will then bring a lot of moolah to India. This is not a outcome that powers that be would want. So, Indian teas must contain chemicals and become unfit for Gora consumption. I hope I did not ramble too much.
sarkar Saar,

There is some deep and dirty games that are being played to cause India economic harm.

turkey should be banned from all Indian exports. that jehadi swine erdogan, and the porki pakis are still playing games.

ITC purchased durum wheat from the farmer, sold 50,000 tons to netherlands who in turn sold it to turkey, which rejected the supply saying that the wheat is Rubella disease infected. turkey sent the rejected wheat back to India

when turkey did not buy the wheat from India, how can it "return the rejected wheat" back to India. The seller was netherlands, who bought it from ITC

no wonder then that India has stopped all wheat sales private foreign traders

sabotage by jehadis and khalistanis cannot be ruled out.....

https://www.timesnownews.com/business-e ... e-91999219

“A country (Turkey) rejected our wheat consignment and sent it back. We have initiated a probe but after the preliminary investigation, we received information that this export was of ITC Ltd,” Goyal said.

He added that The Netherlands bought this consignment and ITC had no knowledge that it was for Turkey. “I have no info on the motive behind which the country that did this, did so. But I have complete faith that India's wheat is of good quality and ITC buys good wheat; they've assured me,” the minister stated.
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

Egypt has bought the wheat that was rejected by Turkey
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

VKumar wrote:Egypt has bought the wheat that was rejected by Turkey

Good for them. I have watched a few food vlogs on Egypt. They seem to have a govt program where bread is heavily subsidized for the masses. They r also the biggest wheat importer

As for the Turks .. they can have meat like there paki cousins
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

VKumar wrote:Egypt has bought the wheat that was rejected by Turkey
Egypt=Elephant in the room. Total population in excess of 100 million with import responsible for 2/3 of total grain demand (wheat and corn). Furthermore, these 2 grains are responsible for 2/3 of total calorie uptake. With much reduced stock available and much reduced planting, situation for next year will become dire

https://www.world-grain.com/articles/15 ... o-increase

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Agg ... _254443103

Situation for the whole of North Africa is not really that different and the Europeans think that they are dealing with a refugee crisis!

https://www.world-grain.com/articles/16 ... on-algeria

P.S. Total population of North Africa = 250 million plus. Also, if wrong thread, please delete.
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

Platinum Jubilee celebrations of HM Queen Elizabeth II

https://news.sky.com/video/platinum-jub ... t-12626158
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

eklavya wrote:Platinum Jubilee celebrations of HM Queen Elizabeth II

https://news.sky.com/video/platinum-jub ... t-12626158
How is this nonsense relevant to India (given that the thread title is Indo-UK News & Discussions)?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Oxford Union cancels Vivek Agnihotri who was supposed to speak on TKF & Hindu genocide https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 926760.cms
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

One of the basic rules for EEC is about food quality. It says what is good food for one country it is good for another. Simple.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

UK starts trials to switch to 4 day work week

Nothing to worry, Ukranian refugees will be made to work 12h/day 7 days a week to compensate. :lol:
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

How Labour lost the Indian vote
Attacking Rishi Sunak’s elitist background goes down badly with affluent, ambitious, nostalgic Hindus.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/e ... -elections
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Uganda | Idi Amin | Asian Expulsion | 1972

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-i0JVip9N4
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Haresh wrote:How Labour lost the Indian vote
Attacking Rishi Sunak’s elitist background goes down badly with affluent, ambitious, nostalgic Hindus.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/e ... -elections
Seriously: :eek: sounds more claptrap to me but then I don’t live there
Reducing household waste and recycling are alien concepts to the wealthy Indian voter. In India waste management is mired in casteism, with handling waste historically a profession for scheduled castes, the most discriminated-against castes in India. Recycling has been virtually non-existent until recently, with the only recycling carried out by the extremely poor, scavenging landfills for reusable plastics. The average wealthy Indian probably grew up with staff picking up after them; from their perspective, taking out the bins now that they live in London is enough of a struggle without adding the separation of food, recycling and green waste. Pleas to reduce landfill and promote recycling will have fallen on deaf ears in this community, contributing to the Harrow bin crisis that the Conservative were able to capitalise on.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Tanaji wrote:Seriously: sounds more claptrap to me but then I don’t live there
Agree.
The parts you highlighted about the recycling, is the exact part I have been discussing hear in London with friends.

The author misses the point. Labour has been infiltrated by islamists and those islamists are hostile to Indians/India.
Labour is doing their bidding
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

UK cinema chain cancels screenings of ‘blasphemous’ film after protests.

Very tolerant and secular.
Cineworld cancels screenings of 'blasphemous' The Lady of Heaven film after protests.
After losing his mother in the midst of a war-torn country, an Iraqi child learns the importance and power of patience by discovering the historical story of Lady Fatima and her suffering.

An online petition was launched to ban the "totally offensive and racist" film.

The film, written by, Kuwait-born Yasser al-Habib has already been banned in Egypt, Pakistan and Shia-majority Iran, where clerics have issued a fatwa against anyone who watches it.

5Pillars, an Islamic Media organisation from the UK, disregarded the film as "two hours plus of the most extreme Shia sectarian narratives about how the caliphate was supposedly “usurped” from the Ahl ul Bayt. And most Muslims will find the invective against three of the most beloved companions [Abu Bakr As-Sadiq, Umar Ibn Al-Khattab and Uthman Ibn Affan] of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) shocking and disgusting". They further noted that it is a "deeply racist film with all the main negative characters being portrayed by black actors", despite historically all coming from the Quraysh tribe in Arabia, thus being ethnically identical to the protagonists portrayed by lighter skinned actors and actresses.

Additional religious criticism has centred around the portrayal of Aisha, one of the wives of the Prophet Muhammad. Yasser Al-Habib, the writer of the film, is known for his criticism of Sunni Islam, the dominant sect within the religion, and he has made a number of controversial statements about important Islamic historical figures, for example angering Sunni Muslims in September 2010 by calling Aisha “an enemy of God”, which led Kuwait to revoke his citizenship
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I came across an English general surgeon once who had done the expatriate thing (also known as acquiring riches by white privilege) in the Arabian peninsula.

He called the local inhabitants “children”. Not like children but children. I thought he was being a bit of a racist.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

‘Blasphemy’ protesters force Cineworld UK to drop film about prophet Muhammad’s daughter https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 2.html?amp
Aldonkar
BRFite

Post by Aldonkar »

Haresh wrote:
Tanaji wrote:Seriously: sounds more claptrap to me but then I don’t live there
Agree.
The parts you highlighted about the recycling, is the exact part I have been discussing hear in London with friends.

The author misses the point. Labour has been infiltrated by islamists and those islamists are hostile to Indians/India.
Labour is doing their bidding
Haresh and Tanaji, I endorse your views. The bin story is complete rubbish, if you excuse the pun. I lived in Harrow for some three years but moved out to the town where I worked at that time as I could not afford to buy a house in London. That was in the mid 1970s. My mother (aged 98) and one brother still live in Harrow. Mum has told us several times of our Brahmin origins (yes we are Catholic but the old folk still clutch these outdated ideas). All members of our family recycle. Where I live, plant based rubbish (grass cutting, tree leaves etc) goes in the green bin, plastic,metal and paper in the blue bin and stuff that cannot be recycled goes into the black bin for landfill. Tonight I will wheel the black bin out for the dustmen to collect tomorrow morning. I have no worry about staining my "upper caste" status, nor do my Hindu friends.

The only bit of the story that rings true is that I have never seen an Indian dustman in the UK. I remember arriving at Heathrow Airport in the late 1960s and being surprised to see that the women cleaners sweeping the floor in the Arrivals area were Sikhs (probably from nearby Southall). When I mentioned this to my brother who had already lived in the UK for a couple of years, he explained the realities of life to me - you did what you had to do to survive and put food on the table as long as you stayed within the law. Later on I had another shock, a White man sweeping the streets.

The Indian immigrant whether from East Africa (like Sunak & myself) or India strive to better themselves. For Hindu, Sikh and Christian this has been by academic means or by acquiring vocational skills. Many Muslims I know from E Africa are similar. However the Pakistani Muslim, seems to be obsessed by religion to the detriment of their work and relationships with other people. Colleagues (English) at work have told me of Muslim co workers trying to get them involved in discussions about religion - a taboo subject with most whites because of previous history (mostly Protestant vs Catholic but also Anti Semitism). Kashmir is another obsession. In fact, they have brought Pakistan with them to the UK.

I struggle to recall any Muslim Tory MPs. The only one I can recall is Imran Ahmed Khan (an Ahmeddia) who recently resigned after being found guilty of sexually assaulting a 15 year old boy. He tried to have his name withheld from the public saying his life would be in danger but the judge demurred. Most Pakistanis are Lab supporters and in many areas where they congregate, have taken over the party and regularly air their views on Kashmir etc. The current leader, Keir Starmer, is less accepting of their views than the previous, Jeremy Corbyn, perhaps because Keir was the Attorney General who had to prosecute all those grooming gangs.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Absolutely shocking Islamophobia

Imam who backed protests calling for cinemas to cancel screenings of 'blasphemous' Islamic film 'Lady of Heaven' is axed as No 10s anti-Islamophobia adviser.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... viser.html

https://twitter.com/Shlibaks/status/153 ... 24/photo/1

From letter,

"We write now because we have no option but to withdraw the appointment and end your
roles with Government with immediate effect. Your recent support for a campaign to limit
free expression - a campaign which has itself encouraged communal tensions - means it is
no longer appropriate for you to continue your work with Government in roles designed to
promote community harmony.

You have encouraged an ongoing campaign to prevent cinemas screening the film "Lady of
Heaven", a clear effort to restrict artistic expression, and the campaign you have supported
has led to street protests which have fomented religious hatred.

You wrote on Facebook on 6 June that "We have been working with many brothers and
Imams across the country to liaise with the cinemas....Some Imams have taken a view to
protest and others are in dialogue with the cinemas trying to resolve the situation".
Resolving the situation, as you made clear, meant cancelling screenings."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

sanjaykumar wrote:He called the local inhabitants “children”. Not like children but children. I thought he was being a bit of a racist.
Difference between "childlike" and "childish". ;-)
:mrgreen:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Lisa wrote:
VKumar wrote:
Situation for the whole of North Africa is not really that different and the Europeans think that they are dealing with a refugee crisis!

Lisaji
The whole of North Africa and the Middle East (probably including Turkey) will migrate to Europe given half a chance!
The sole reason that Britshits establised Rawanda detention centre probably because of the inherent differences between the Arab speaking Islamic north with the Black/African speaking/Christian south
Two successive years of drought will lead to a mass migration!!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... deployment

elite paratroopers of UK removed from NATO Baltic exercise after it emerges they smuggled woman in many times in their barrack and indulged in orgies.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@UshaNirmala · 11h

Remember the hue and cry during KumbhMela by this 'british badmash corporation' ....

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUTfl-SvTTE
Economy & demography of UK is declining dramatically. Indigenous British are losing their patience.
43,159 views Jun 18, 2022

Gautam