Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Post by Philip »

Blowback.I've seen the rage boiling in recent times amongst the far right in Britain,white,with all the racist trimmings. The spate of Islamic fundoo attacks against innocent Brits is propelling a counter-reaction just as we've seen the anti-black cop culture in the US result in massive violent protests.
Yesterday on dateline London,the Russian journo was trying to tell the others how terrorism wasa major reason why the Conservatives lost so many seats in the election.The others pretended that it wasn't important,as if Islamic terror in Manchester,London X 2,were not important! They must be chewing on their tongues this morning as an alleged "Christian" terrorist has gone to war against the hordes of Islam.This attack was inevitable as most Brits are simply =fed up with the politically correct culture in the UK where after every terror attack perpetrated by Islamic fundoos,politicos rush to cosset the islamic community for fear of losing their votebanks.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

79 souls kia so far in grenfell. must be the largest civil disaster in UK in a long long time.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

There is some merit in arguments of CT of yakherder
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The slaughter has started.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... osque.html
A van ploughed into a crowd outside Muslim Welfare House near Finsbury Park Mosque at around 12.20am
The 48-year-old driver who was not known to police and MI5, ploughed his rented white van into a crowd of Ramadan worshippers helping an elderly man who collapsed in the heat, killing one and injuring at least ten more at 12.20am this morning. He jumped out of the cab yards from the Finsbury Park Mosque (left) shouting: 'I'm going to kill all Muslims - I did my bit'. The unnamed white man in a blue T-shirt - who suffered a black eye and cuts to his face and hands - was filmed repeatedly shouting 'kill me' as he was pinned down by a group led by the mosque's imam (top right). Officers held back crowds after arresting the terror suspect (centre) who continued to goad them by smiling, waving and even blowing kisses. Scotland Yard said today they will put extra security around mosques during Ramadan with Commissioner Cressida Dick saying the incident was 'quite clearly an attack on Muslims'
how powerful Ummas are can be gauged from the fact that both Theresa May & Corbyn have already visited the site calming peacefuls...
Umma representative of world boxing federation Amir Khan said it could happen to me cos I m ....
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

imam protecting the attacker is perfect implementation of ruse-de guerre or as they call it 'taqia'. I wont be surprised if the same imam would have goaded the peacefuls of bearing 25 children to have more say in voting or wold have been involved in illegal immigration
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

amohan2001 wrote:
Singha wrote:the killer was yelling he would kill muslims when arrested and loaded into van.
maybe they are waiting for his notarized statement. or maybe hate crime != terrorism.
A Christian Terrorist?

Wah!

The guy just injured while real Islamist jihadis have killed in Manchester and London bridge attacks.

And you want to label him a Christian terrorist!!!!

Looks like P Chidambaram mode of thinking has influenced you.

For all we know it could be false flag attack to crack down on the already victimized UK public majority to shore up electoral vote-banks.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Perhaps he is mentally ill and more in need of counselling than legal sanction.
rgosain
BRFite

Post by rgosain »

ArjunPandit wrote:imam protecting the attacker is perfect implementation of ruse-de guerre or as they call it 'taqia'. I wont be surprised if the same imam would have goaded the peacefuls of bearing 25 children to have more say in voting or wold have been involved in illegal immigration
I am speaking as someone who lived for a while in Kensington and know the area rather well several decades back.
Taqiya has been in full flow in the Uk for at least a dozen or so years following the attacks on the tube network in July 2005, and islamist propagandists have mounted very clever and sophisticated psy-ops campaigns in the UK.
The statement, "terrorism has no religion" has completely disarmed the Western cultural and political establishment so that it has no reply against domestic radicalisation and the international networks that fuel it.

Another clever technique is the rapid proliferation in UK cities of so-called charitable foundations, all with the nomenclature of welfare, relief, humanity, and which bamboozle the average Londoner of thinking that these groups share the same values as the Red Cross, because they wear simililary branded t-shirts and have pious logos on their vans.

The normalisation of islamic practise such as the increased use of the hijab in London has made a mockery of gender rights in the work-place and in education. A particular clever technique is of young, pretty, articulate hijab attired women on TV after an incident mouthing the platitude "terrorism has no religion".
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

deducted EPF and TDS from employee salaries and didn't pay it to Govt.
That is fraud, pure and simple.
OT but AoA! From what I see, no different from EyeEyeTeaM and EnnEyeTeaKozhikode, birather. Ongoing tamasha re: GIAN courses.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Hmm! Am I zerrow-watt or what? It only occurred to me when I saw the Imam thing that this attacker may not have been Momeen. Didn't know the pedestrians were just coming out of the mo*****. Was it a Fridin or Sundin?
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

During My breif stint in London I got the same vibes... Many goras feel exactly like us but are helpless...in ilford during my weekend outings near a mosque a guy was Keen to tell me the virtues of Islam hijab Koran. However a simple question if he's read Bible Gita on any other Holi book caught him off guard
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Singha wrote:79 souls kia so far in grenfell. must be the largest civil disaster in UK in a long long time.
This is Brit paki version of Gojra on Pakiesque vermins.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

UlanBatori wrote:Hmm! Am I zerrow-watt or what? It only occurred to me when I saw the Imam thing that this attacker may not have been Momeen. Didn't know the pedestrians were just coming out of the mo*****. Was it a Fridin or Sundin?

Midnight AOA by momeen during Ramzan month.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

A fire so fast that 70 ppl get killed in bldg, in 2017. In the middle of a city like Londonistan. Something is very wrong with that picture, so UBCN is projecting a coverup. Then again, it was chosen well: aluminum with hydrocarbon sandwich as the cladding!!! Once the elevator shaft and central staircase were kaput, and the walls were flaming nicely with burning aluminum, a fire escape would have been irrelevant. Deathtrap 101, as bad as an aircraft fuselage. Who the heck gave it a fire safety certificate I wonder.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Sardar Singh called for questioning by UK police in connection with year-old sexual assault case
New Delhi: Star India hockey player Sardar Singh was on Monday called for questioning by the police reportedly in connection with a year-old sexual assault case, barely hours after his side thrashed arch-rivals Pakistan 7-1 in the Hockey World League Semi-Finals in London.

The team management in London was told that Sardar should come to Leeds for questioning by the Yorkshire police.

File photo of Sardar Singh. AFPFile photo of Sardar Singh. AFP
Sardar, a former captain, was last year accused by British-Indian hockey player Ashpal Bhogal, who had claimed to be his fiancee, of rape and assault both in India and UK.
It's a pipedream, but I wish an Indian government would go absolute hammer and tongs at these White Pakis for sheltering the scum of the earth, and 'investigating' SDREs instead.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

they jailed salman butt for a few months didnt they?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

UlanBatori wrote:A fire so fast that 70 ppl get killed in bldg, in 2017. In the middle of a city like Londonistan. Something is very wrong with that picture, so UBCN is projecting a coverup. Then again, it was chosen well: aluminum with hydrocarbon sandwich as the cladding!!! Once the elevator shaft and central staircase were kaput, and the walls were flaming nicely with burning aluminum, a fire escape would have been irrelevant. Deathtrap 101, as bad as an aircraft fuselage. Who the heck gave it a fire safety certificate I wonder.
sirji wouldnt a lot of the highrise housing complexes in places like bronx NYC fall under same category? they do have metal fire escapes clipped to the sides and maybe the fire safety issues are looked after better.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Prasant wrote: The team management in London was told that Sardar should come to Leeds for questioning by the Yorkshire police.
Guilty or not, he should be immediately brought back to India and shall not be sent to UK under any condition. There is no need for us to be nice to UK when they keep terrorists to Mallyas from India even when ask for them to be sent here.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

And there those who keep arguing the UK Judicial system is whiter than white and just following procedure in Mallya and other criminal cases. All the fault is within India only.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

The latest terror attack on peaceful may be just a start and if PC crowd continue as if nothing is changed they are mistaken. Fortunately, there is no free availability of firearms in the UK. Just imagine if some white nut case in the US tries to attack the peaceful. There will be a bloodbath.

The colour revolution drama is on in the UK. May will go first and soon bye bye hard Brexit and well come to EU family.
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

Yagnasri wrote:
Prasant wrote: The team management in London was told that Sardar should come to Leeds for questioning by the Yorkshire police.
Guilty or not, he should be immediately brought back to India and shall not be sent to UK under any condition. There is no need for us to be nice to UK when they keep terrorists to Mallyas from India even when ask for them to be sent here.
One skill that's lacking in india sleuths is inserting extracting indians from foreignstan - except from nepal.

If india routinely exercises this option in US/Canada/Europe.. They will respect us.

Extensive networking with diaspora, get lookalikes, get real passports, travel papers, specially designed cargo holders (with air, samosa, lassi) .. and poof sardar is homeward bound. No one would know who dunn it so cant blame the gov. Israelis and americans do it routinely.

But us dharmics want to follow the rule of the land. What to do only.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

We do not know if we have that skill or not. We do not and will never know if we can and did do such things. So let us wait and see what happens. The UK hardly has any moral right to ask us and we always have a right to refuse.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

sirji wouldnt a lot of the highrise housing complexes in places like bronx NYC fall under same category? they do have metal fire escapes clipped to the sides and maybe the fire safety issues are looked after better.
Since the movie "Towering Inferno" and definitely since 9/11/01, I am sure there is some thought given to such issues. All hotels and presumably condo/apt buildings are paranoid about it. Point is that the smoke and fire alarms either failed or some people ignored them. The time to get out was before the fire spread to the staircases and the cladding. Surely 5 minutes? True, 28-floor bldgs may not have external fire escape, but then the internal stairwell should have all metal doors and non-flammable inside, plus some way to get the smoke out (I hope!!)
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

If you notice most of people in such accidents die of smoke inhalational injury and not direct burns per se. Yes there were burns injury but more people died of smoke inlahation, that is the rationale behind stairs on outside of building.
Fire produces carbon monoxide, in this case cyanide gas also (hydrocarbon material)..all of them are lethal.
Recall hospital fire in Kolkata (AMRI)...most patients died of smoke inhaltional injury cause there was no stairs on the outside.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Relief for families forced to flee Grenfell Tower fire as they are rehoused in £2billion luxury block in Kensington after government buys up 68 flats
The government has bought up 68 flats in the lavish new apartment block on Kensington High Street to house those who lost their homes in the fire which killed at least 79 people.
An average flat is £2.4million but the developer St Edward sold the 68 for a total of £10million in an 'extraordinary gesture' and insisted on being paid what it cost to build them.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Ck out these hilarious v-clips of Ladies day at "Royal bash-cot",catfights galore,plus lower down on the page, a new style of wrestling,"Niqab punch-up" reminiscent of the WWE,as two women of the burqa faith tear into each other!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
Top hat, tails and tooled up: Royal protection officer with assault rifle guards the Queen at Ascot after London and Manchester terror attacks
'Some things change… but state functions will always bore Charles’: Hilarious photos taken 64 years apart suggest the Prince has a VERY limited attention span
In a shocking video from Ladies Day at Royal Ascot yesterday, a man could be seen removing his top, left, before engaging in a fight with a fellow reveller as women, drinks and even a fence, right, became casualties of the heated tussle. Drinks were knocked off tables, fascinators were ripped off heads, and even a fence fell victim to the heated brawl at the racecourse. Two women became embroiled in a catfight as they tugged on each other's fascinators and fell to the ground, centre. Whilst things got off to a glamorous start with sartorially clued-up women, inset right, by the late afternoon proceedings had taken a boozy turn at Ladies Day. But it seems that the day's festivities got a little too much to handle for some revellers, who were seen stumbling barefoot through the course, taking power naps, inset left, and even engaging in some very frisky public displays of affection.
Women tear off niqabs as they punch and drag each other to the floor by the hair in brutal brawl at Meadowhall shopping centre
The brutal attack erupted outside an O2 store at Meadowhall in Sheffield at around 8pm yesterday and was filmed by a stunned shopper from the floor above. Two groups of women had to be separated by members of the public as punches began to fly and screams pierced the air. Not a single security guard was seen during the ugly scenes, which lasted nearly two minutes. At one point, a woman appeared to punch another woman in the face and tore off her niqab. Terrified children stood and watched as another woman was punched and dragged to the floor by her hair. The disturbing footage - viewed more than 35,000 times on Facebook - shows a woman's niqab falling to the floor after she is savagely beaten.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

jagga wrote:Relief for families forced to flee Grenfell Tower fire as they are rehoused in £2billion luxury block in Kensington after government buys up 68 flats
The government has bought up 68 flats in the lavish new apartment block on Kensington High Street to house those who lost their homes in the fire which killed at least 79 people.
An average flat is £2.4million but the developer St Edward sold the 68 for a total of £10million in an 'extraordinary gesture' and insisted on being paid what it cost to build them.
WTF....and here we are paying taxes , massive EMI and some how managing a house some where....
Not long ago Daily Mail published series of articles on how asylum seekers are living in houses with 5 bedrooms in big cities for free cos they have large families and 3 wives!
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

IndraD wrote:
WTF....and here we are paying taxes , massive EMI and some how managing a house some where....
Not long ago Daily Mail published series of articles on how asylum seekers are living in houses with 5 bedrooms in big cities for free cos they have large families and 3 wives!
From What i heard, many people sublet their social housing (mostly in central London area). Imagine the kind of rent they must be earning, of course illegally! And I do not need to tell which community most of them belonged to, you can do guess :)
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Charles's friend the paedophile priest and a cover-up that shames the Church: Welby calls for former archbishop Carey to sever ties with CofE after damning report reveals he colluded with senior clergy to protect serial child sex offender

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hurch.html

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Post fire the vicims and supporters stormed town hall, the media and shamed pressured the hmg

What have our 600k ppl in qatar done except pack 1 bag and preparing to wail for goi funded evac? How about a march with flaming torches to show support to qatar beyond just a money making gig and burn the effigies of the sauds on main street?
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

^^ it's an old trick. Swedish transit workers also wore skirts to circumvent no shorts rule.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Singha wrote:Post fire the vicims and supporters stormed town hall, the media and shamed pressured the hmg

What have our 600k ppl in qatar done except pack 1 bag and preparing to wail for goi funded evac? How about a march with flaming torches to show support to qatar beyond just a money making gig and burn the effigies of the sauds on main street?
protests are very risky in ME. some desi professionals got into trouble in Dubai during the Anna protests. they must have seen the photos of SF,NY London protests and did something similar in Dubai but the Agencies crack down was very hard.
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

Interesting article:

BBC: Has al-Muhajiroun been underestimated?

Sounds like the BBC (with FBI help) has identified the Pakistani origin man breeding terrorists in the UK. Let's see what the police do about him.
This latest connection, between the recent London Bridge terrorist attack and al-Muhajiroun, is likely to feature in the ongoing police investigation.

We know Khuram Butt, the attack leader, was a long-term supporter of the group. But if you dig a little further some interesting facts emerge about the gym in east London where he used to train - the Ummah Fitness Centre in Ilford.

Newsnight discovered that a man called Sajeel Shahid applied for planning permission to create a gym for Muslims from warehouse space in 2011. He is a past leader of al-Muhajiroun.

To understand the significance of this, we have to look back to the late 1990s when Omar Bakri Muhammad set up a branch of al-Muhajiroun in Pakistan. Sajeel Shahid is alleged to have helped run the office in Lahore.

Just after the 9/11 attack, an American jihadist called Mohammed Junaid Babar joined them. Three years later, he turned against his old friends and became a jihadi "supergrass", testifying against people in the al-Muhajiroun network who went on to plan a terror attack in the UK.

We obtained a confidential transcript of the FBI's interview with Junaid Babar. In it, Junaid Babar tells the FBI that Sajeel Shahid was the leader of al-Muhajiroun in Pakistan. The document alleges that Junaid Babar said that Sajeel Shahid co-ordinated training for jihadi recruits at a camp in Pakistan where they "most likely received explosives training".

Junaid Babar also said in court, during the 2007 trial of the fertiliser bomb plotters, that in February 2003 he and Sajeel Shahid had found a good location for weapons training in Pakistan's north-west frontier province near the town of Malakand. The future leader of the fertiliser bomb plot, Omar Khyam, and the future leader of the London 7/7 bombers, Mohammad Siddique Khan, trained there.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Meanwhile, in other everyday happenings in the emirate of Londonistan, one of the peacefools appears to have brainwashed three of the local Ayeshas into joining him in committing the most horrendous crimes on a Briton of apparently limited mental ability - including knocking his teeth out with handtools and forcing him to eat his own nuts!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-40416578

Will do nothing to improve the image of Muslims in the UK, which is already at rock bottom.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Atmavik wrote:
Singha wrote:Post fire the vicims and supporters stormed town hall, the media and shamed pressured the hmg

protests are very risky in ME. some desi professionals got into trouble in Dubai during the Anna protests. they must have seen the photos of SF,NY London protests and did something similar in Dubai but the Agencies crack down was very hard.
afresh an Indian was sent back from UAE (dismissed from services) after posting something against Rana Ayub on FB..such is the clout of Ummas..Expat fired over abusive social media post against Indian journalist http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/media/expa ... -1.2009060

I think all of Indians working abroad should exercise caution in changing charged atmosphere. Indians as such don;t enjoy clout in spite of being in large number in Europe, US . Gulf etc. They often get first to be disciplined.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

SriJoy wrote:It is official : Say anything about Islam and be condemned to jail :

http://www.inquisitr.com/4317870/britis ... 41b85aaeb5
...this man's views were radical like put a muslim on bonfire, bring a bum etc...
https://sussex.police.uk/news/shoreham- ... ce=Twitter
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/online-tr ... y-6723292/

but no doubt police and authority all over Europe are on overdrive to prove secular credentials..Rotherham is glaring example.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

IndraD wrote:
looks like there will be more fires.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

It makes you wonder how on earth the Brits managed to ruled India and create an empire upon which the "sun never set"!.
Were the Brits of days gone by of more stirring stock than today's Brexiteers?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... aven-worse
Chris Patten: A craven Britain has demeaned itself with China, Brexit will make it worse
Hong Kong’s last governor is ‘astonished’ at Britain’s behaviour and says it must be firmer as it searches for a post-EU trade relationship
Chris Patten, the last British governor of Hong Kong.

Tom Phillips in London
Wednesday 28 June 2017
The British government’s “kowtowing” to China on issues including human rights and Hong Kong’s quest for democracy will become increasingly craven following the UK’s departure from the European Union, the former colony’s last governor has warned.

In an interview with the Guardian marking the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong’s return to Chinese control, on 1 July 1997, Lord Patten attacked what he called London’s repeated failure to challenge Beijing over its erosion of the territory’s freedoms and autonomy.

The Conservative peer said a sequence of “outrageous breaches” of the Sino-British handover agreement – including the alleged abduction of a group of political booksellers – had prompted little more than “a slightly embarrassed clearing of the throat” and some “tut-tutting” from Downing Street.

How China changed Hong Kong: views from the city

“On the whole, we have continued to operate under the delusion that unless you bow low enough you will never do any business in China,” Chris Patten said.

“I think we should be much firmer in standing up to China on some of these issues. Why should the Chinese tell … a western political leader whether or not he or she can meet the Dalai Lama? … Why should anybody in China be allowed to scold us for saying too much about turning atolls and reefs in the South China Sea into military bases?” :mrgreen:

“It is astonishing that we have demeaned ourselves in the way we have. I don’t think that the only way you can have a good and constructive relationship with China is by behaving in that sort of craven way.” :rotfl:

Patten, who is now chancellor of the University of Oxford, said Britain’s “increasing disinclination” to inject principles into its foreign policy was enabling the ever-more repressive and aggressive policies coming out of Beijing.

But the kowtowing was only likely to intensify as a post-Brexit “Global Britain” sought to expand trade relationships with countries such as China.

“Are we more likely … to take a firm line with China – on trade issues, on economic issues, on political issues – on our own than we would within the EU?”

“I don’t think that the outlook outside the European Union is one in which we are more likely to behave honourably towards Hong Kong than we have inside.”

“The worry is that there will never be a point at which we say to the Chinese: ‘No,’” Patten added.

Patten was speaking as thousands of Hong Kongers prepared to take to the streets to mark the 20th anniversary of handover and with the Chinese president, Xi Jinping, due to fly in for a politically sensitive three-day visit to oversee celebrations.

According to local reports, Xi, who has overseen a major crackdown on dissent since taking power in 2012, will review a unit of the People’s Liberation Army, visit a major infrastructure project – possibly a 19-mile bridge linking Hong Kong with the mainland – and swear in the city’s new chief executive, Carrie Lam. Lam was elected in March in a vote that involved just 0.03% of Hong Kong’s registered voters. The South China Morning Post said a “massive security blanket” had been cast over the city.

Thousands of protestors are expected to take to the streets on 1 July for an annual pro-democracy rally that has been held almost ever year since 1997.

Xi no evil: Hong Kong bans protest slogans as Chinese president visits

Emily Lau, a veteran democracy campaigner who will join the march, said: “There are people who are very angry with Beijing for refusing to listen to our demands [for greater democracy] … If they continue with this very, very hostile policy of alienating us then I guess we cannot go forwards.”

Before his arrival Xi told Xinhua he hoped to see “a more beautiful tomorrow” in the former British colony, which enjoys greater freedoms than the mainland thanks to the “one country, two systems” formula agreed before Hong Kong’s return to China.

However, Patten, who governed Hong Kong for five years until 1997, said he feared Xi was determined to completely roll back the political freedoms guaranteed to its citizens under the handover accord.

“[Xi’s] game plan is that abducting people on the streets in Hong Kong shouldn’t be anything that causes any anxiety. I think the game plan would be that for people to call for greater democracy in Hong Kong or for greater respect for Hong Kong’s autonomy is the sort of thing that would get them locked up.”

Western democracies now had a duty to support young activists such as Joshua Wong who were fighting to prevent that happening.

“It shouldn’t just be Britain in our decadence which has to keep an eye on that. It’s also a matter for America and for other European countries.”
PS:In this there is a stark warning to India regarding dealing with China.China will break every commitment that it signs and stab the other party in the back,when it least expects it .It is a duplicitous,arrogant,greedy,grubby,pestilential warmongering nation,that lusts after wealth of others wherever it can find it.This is clearly seen in the increasing labelling of Indian states in the NEast as being part of China.