Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
jagga
BRFite
Posts: 660
Joined: 22 Mar 2010 02:07
Location: Himalaya Ki God Mein

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby jagga » 16 Jul 2020 17:06

In UK the whole criminal justice system is heavily in favour of criminals. No wonder all the criminals run to UK for safe heaven and once here deportation is next to impossible.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12336
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Aditya_V » 16 Jul 2020 17:07

jagga wrote:In UK the whole criminal justice system is heavily in favour of criminals. No wonder all the criminals run to UK for safe heaven and once here deportation is next to impossible.


Only with the active involvement of UK Govt, Babus and Politicans. Notice all these gents are law abiding within the UK

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 865
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rsatchi » 16 Jul 2020 17:12

Shamima Begum: Judge's ruling
"Fairness and justice must, on the facts of this case, outweigh the national security concerns, so that the leave to enter appeals should be allowed'
Wait for this to be drummed out in the Indian Courts to counter Namo etc!!

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 865
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rsatchi » 16 Jul 2020 17:14

And to the person who had now qualms about people getting killed and heads being chopped!!
Welcome to UKisthan!!
by 2035 Namaz compulsory for everyone!!

jagga
BRFite
Posts: 660
Joined: 22 Mar 2010 02:07
Location: Himalaya Ki God Mein

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby jagga » 16 Jul 2020 17:23

Jihadi sympathizer have established themselves in every nook and corner of UK's governance system. Also, this particular community knows very well how to play victim card. Everybody knew about Leicester sweatshops being run, emplyees being paid pittance, but for the fear of racism/islamophobia everything was ignored.

nachiket
Forum Moderator
Posts: 8011
Joined: 02 Dec 2008 10:49

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby nachiket » 24 Jul 2020 02:52

Rsatchi wrote:Shamima Begum: Judge's ruling
"Fairness and justice must, on the facts of this case, outweigh the national security concerns, so that the leave to enter appeals should be allowed'
Wait for this to be drummed out in the Indian Courts to counter Namo etc!!

Well we let everyone appeal already. Even Kasab got his appeal despite carrying out a terrorist attack that killed hundreds on Indian soil. Ye Shamima kis khet ki mooli hai?

Cain Marko
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4564
Joined: 26 Jun 2005 10:26

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Cain Marko » 24 Jul 2020 11:32

Frankly, all this pakiness is well deserved by UKistan. Just desserts for creating the napakis in the first place.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9852
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Yagnasri » 24 Jul 2020 11:42

Britshits are getting what they deserve.

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 865
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rsatchi » 24 Jul 2020 12:40

Yagnasri wrote:Britshits are getting what they deserve.

Sir
There are desi log as well
Kuch to raham kijiye :lol:
Worried about getting 'pencil sharpened' and reading the book five times a day when I am 80 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9852
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Yagnasri » 24 Jul 2020 12:49

That fate may await us even in Bharat. But as a nation Brits ( and many EU fellows) are mostly intoxicated to PC BS. That will be their undoing. Never imagined a day will come that a large chunk of Germans, Brits etc will be living in a la la land.

m_saini
BRFite
Posts: 260
Joined: 23 May 2020 20:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby m_saini » 24 Jul 2020 13:58

Don't get why people are worried about the pencils getting sharpened in uk. Their peacefool pop is about 4% out of 62 mil total, while bharat is 14.7% infested with a particular desert cult.

We have a much more fractured society, gov effectively controls hinduism and are surrounded by peacefools on 2 sides. Uk would be fine and remain fine for the foreseeable future. Whites, and by extension rolers, aren't as stupid as hindus.

schinnas
BRFite
Posts: 1738
Joined: 11 Jun 2009 09:44

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby schinnas » 24 Jul 2020 21:19

When UK breaks up into 3 pieces, England will be left with >10% of Muslim population that grows at twice the growth rate and without the awakening that has happened elsewhere.

Lisa
BRFite
Posts: 1174
Joined: 04 May 2008 11:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Lisa » 25 Jul 2020 16:24

nachiket wrote:
Rsatchi wrote:Shamima Begum: Judge's ruling
"Fairness and justice must, on the facts of this case, outweigh the national security concerns, so that the leave to enter appeals should be allowed'
Wait for this to be drummed out in the Indian Courts to counter Namo etc!!

Well we let everyone appeal already. Even Kasab got his appeal despite carrying out a terrorist attack that killed hundreds on Indian soil. Ye Shamima kis khet ki mooli hai?


I think that the issue is more basic. If she re-enters the UK AND losses her appeal what then. Does she continue to remain in the UK contrary to the very intent of passport cancellation or is she to be sent back to a county unknown. So if she cannot be sent back then the appeal by process alone is a fait accompli.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 14703
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby pankajs » 25 Jul 2020 16:38

Correct.

The idea is to get her in and get her on state dole.

Rony
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3269
Joined: 14 Jul 2006 23:29

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rony » 25 Jul 2020 16:55

m_saini wrote:Don't get why people are worried about the pencils getting sharpened in uk. Their peacefool pop is about 4% out of 62 mil total, while bharat is 14.7% infested with a particular desert cult.

We have a much more fractured society, gov effectively controls hinduism and are surrounded by peacefools on 2 sides. Uk would be fine and remain fine for the foreseeable future. Whites, and by extension rolers, aren't as stupid as hindus.


Exactly. I lol everytime i see people saying hyperbolic things like in few years whole UK will be muslim, namaz will be compulsory etc etc. As much as i hate britshits, lets admit it that they are not stupid and are in far better position than us wrt muslims. All this pc ness is only limited to certain sections of their media and elite. And more importantly their muslim population in whole of UK is still and will remain single digit % for foreseeable future. London has 14.2 % muslims and they are calling it Londonistan. In that case, what should we call India where our all India muslim figure is equal or more than Londonistan ?

eklavya
BRFite
Posts: 1869
Joined: 16 Nov 2004 23:57

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby eklavya » 25 Jul 2020 17:06

Shamima Begum: Home Office to fight court rule letting Isis recruit return to UK

British security sources argue that Begum represents a security risk, and that she was a member of al-Hisba, Isis’s morality police, during which time she carried a Kalashnikov rifle and had a reputation for strictness. Begum also allegedly “stitched suicide bombers into explosive vests”.

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 865
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rsatchi » 25 Jul 2020 17:19

Lisa wrote:
nachiket wrote:Well we let everyone appeal already. Even Kasab got his appeal despite carrying out a terrorist attack that killed hundreds on Indian soil. Ye Shamima kis khet ki mooli hai?


I think that the issue is more basic. If she re-enters the UK AND losses her appeal what then. Does she continue to remain in the UK contrary to the very intent of passport cancellation or is she to be sent back to a county unknown. So if she cannot be sent back then the appeal by process alone is a fait accompli.

Exactly :lol:

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 865
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rsatchi » 25 Jul 2020 17:28

Rony wrote:
m_saini wrote:Don't get why people are worried about the pencils getting sharpened in uk. Their peacefool pop is about 4% out of 62 mil total, while bharat is 14.7% infested with a particular desert cult.

We have a much more fractured society, gov effectively controls hinduism and are surrounded by peacefools on 2 sides. Uk would be fine and remain fine for the foreseeable future. Whites, and by extension rolers, aren't as stupid as hindus.


Exactly. I lol everytime i see people saying hyperbolic things like in few years whole UK will be muslim, namaz will be compulsory etc etc. As much as i hate britshits, lets admit it that they are not stupid and are in far better position than us wrt muslims. All this pc ness is only limited to certain sections of their media and elite. And more importantly their muslim population in whole of UK is still and will remain single digit % for foreseeable future. London has 14.2 % muslims and they are calling it Londonistan. In that case, what should we call India where our all India muslim figure is equal or more than Londonistan ?

Sir
Please check out certain areas of Bradford/Birmingham/Outer Manchester area to understand the real threat and why the resurgence of right wings groups!!
Some areas are 'No-Go' if U are not peaceful!!

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 865
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rsatchi » 25 Jul 2020 17:40

Lisa wrote:
nachiket wrote:Well we let everyone appeal already. Even Kasab got his appeal despite carrying out a terrorist attack that killed hundreds on Indian soil. Ye Shamima kis khet ki mooli hai?


I think that the issue is more basic. If she re-enters the UK AND losses her appeal what then. Does she continue to remain in the UK contrary to the very intent of passport cancellation or is she to be sent back to a county unknown. So if she cannot be sent back then the appeal by process alone is a fait accompli.

As the saying in Hindi goes : 'chit bhi meeri aur patt bhi meeri'

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2961
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby darshan » 25 Jul 2020 18:02

All within Abrahamic cousins and not much to worry about. All peacefuls would be crusaded when their time comes. I agree with other posters that none of these suffer from Hindu syndrome to not think twice before clobbering other when need is there. They won't think twice about clobbering their urban naxals either. Middle east at some point would run out of money power. There are other big Christian nations outside Europe. Not the case for Hindus. Thousands of Muslims are still being killed every year and middle east continues to be a hot spot.

Crusaders know when to pull the plug on drama of being politically correct or being urban naxals. Whom would they have to answer or would be afraid of that's not Christian? Chinese or Islamic India? No one was getting worked up when Germans were killing off Jewish. Hitler would have died a hero for this crusaders if that's all he did and didn't invade all over.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12336
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Aditya_V » 25 Jul 2020 18:18

For all the talk UK is not as dumb as some Hindus, they would never let something like what has happened in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir and let the process continue in Kerala, WB etc while drinking cool aid. They are far safer than us.

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2961
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby darshan » 02 Aug 2020 19:37

Looking to honor one of their best.
UK mulling to mint a coin to commemorate Mahatma Gandhi
http://www.wionews.com/india-news/uk-mu ... dhi-317550
The UK has been mulling minting a coin to commemorate India's independence hero Mahatma Gandhi, amid growing interest in recognising the contributions of people from the Black, Asian and other minority ethnic communities.

This comes close on the heels of British institutions beginning to re-examine their past as part of a global reassessment of history, colonialism and racism triggered by the death in May of a Black man, George Floyd, in the United States after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12336
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Aditya_V » 02 Aug 2020 19:50

darshan wrote:Looking to honor one of their best.
UK mulling to mint a coin to commemorate Mahatma Gandhi
http://www.wionews.com/india-news/uk-mu ... dhi-317550
The UK has been mulling minting a coin to commemorate India's independence hero Mahatma Gandhi, amid growing interest in recognising the contributions of people from the Black, Asian and other minority ethnic communities.

This comes close on the heels of British institutions beginning to re-examine their past as part of a global reassessment of history, colonialism and racism triggered by the death in May of a Black man, George Floyd, in the United States after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.


Will not happen due to Paki protests.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17038
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 21:09
Location: Skies over BRFATA
Contact:

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Rahul M » 02 Aug 2020 19:54

Or the demand would be one for djinnah as well.

In any case, I get increasingly convinced that many of MKG's decisions were coerced by the Brits.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 23345
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby chetak » 02 Aug 2020 21:16

Rahul M wrote:Or the demand would be one for djinnah as well.

In any case, I get increasingly convinced that many of MKG's decisions were coerced by the Brits.


coerced may be too strong a word, saar. More like subtly suggested or dexterously planted in the father's mind

wasn't the "father" responsible for the birth of pak as well. :mrgreen:

djinnah would never have managed it on his own without generous help from this side

Vips
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2992
Joined: 14 Apr 2017 18:23

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Vips » 04 Aug 2020 04:10

Also did he not get to eat Samosa and chai biskoot at the 'round table conference' in UK as payback for the various 'fasts' he undertook in India? :D

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12336
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Aditya_V » 04 Aug 2020 12:58

Vips wrote:Also did he not get to eat Samosa and chai biskoot at the 'round table conference' in UK as payback for the various 'fasts' he undertook in India? :D


None of his CHildren or Grandchildren followed "Gandhian" principles, they all lived luxurious lives owning lot of wealth and privilege. Shouldn't the likes of Gopal Krishna Gandhi and CO have spoilt his legacy by leading a Luxurious life.

IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7322
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby IndraD » 17 Sep 2020 04:08


Why do the British love fugitive Billionaires?

From 2013 5,500 Indians have sought asylum in UK, since 1996 only 1 extradited :shock:

Vivek K
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2423
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 12:31

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Vivek K » 17 Sep 2020 09:50

Why does India make its Billionaires fugitives or paupers?

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12336
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Aditya_V » 17 Sep 2020 12:53

Vivek K wrote:Why does India make its Billionaires fugitives or paupers?


Cause they are heavily linked with BIF system which was corrupt to the core. There are many families who have honest ethics doing well, in 2004-14 it was raiding NFBC;s/ Banks and Importing China Policy.

IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7322
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby IndraD » 18 Sep 2020 02:00

Met police UK recovers stolen idols from Indian temple
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54180648

Vivek K
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2423
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 12:31

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Vivek K » 18 Sep 2020 05:47

Aditya_V wrote:
Vivek K wrote:Why does India make its Billionaires fugitives or paupers?


Cause they are heavily linked with BIF system which was corrupt to the core. There are many families who have honest ethics doing well, in 2004-14 it was raiding NFBC;s/ Banks and Importing China Policy.

You see the US - the most corrupt billionaire is the President while we hunt our billionaires down.

IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7322
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby IndraD » 28 Sep 2020 02:37

Anil Ambani has nicely fleeced Chinese banks of $700 million (respect!) He appeared online in ICJ London where he acted Ghazini on loan terms etc .. his counsel arguments were hilarious and template for bank piracy

Anil Ambani discloses worldwide assets to UK court in Chinese banks case

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti ... aign=cppst


IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7322
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby IndraD » 05 Oct 2020 02:47

Over 30 feminist groups in the UK, all the Dalit organisations in the UK and many other diaspora organisations, along with MPs John McDonnell, Apsana Begum, Kim Johnson, Bell Ribeiro-Addy, and Paula Barker have written to UN Human Rights Commissioner Michelle Bachelet asking her to Urge Prime Minister Narendra Modi to dismiss Yogi Adityanath

https://labourhub.org.uk/2020/10/03/fem ... lit-women/

Tanaji
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3295
Joined: 21 Jun 2000 11:31

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Tanaji » 05 Oct 2020 03:50

IndraD wrote:Over 30 feminist groups in the UK, all the Dalit organisations in the UK and many other diaspora organisations, along with MPs John McDonnell, Apsana Begum, Kim Johnson, Bell Ribeiro-Addy, and Paula Barker have written to UN Human Rights Commissioner Michelle Bachelet asking her to Urge Prime Minister Narendra Modi to dismiss Yogi Adityanath

https://labourhub.org.uk/2020/10/03/fem ... lit-women/


In other news, the Taikalwadi Ganapati association of Nala Sopara, Mumbai has condemned the Queen for her treatment of Princess Diana....

m_saini
BRFite
Posts: 260
Joined: 23 May 2020 20:25

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby m_saini » 05 Oct 2020 03:57

If the MPs are really involved, then IMO Yogiji should ask the UN to put that royal pedophile in jail that the queen has been hiding so well under her skirt :mrgreen:

Anyway, these shenanigans will continue because we twiddle our thumbs when it's UK's turn :roll:

Haresh
BRFite
Posts: 897
Joined: 30 Jun 2009 17:27

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Haresh » 05 Oct 2020 18:15

IndraD wrote:Over 30 feminist groups in the UK, all the Dalit organisations in the UK and many other diaspora organisations, along with MPs John McDonnell, Apsana Begum, Kim Johnson, Bell Ribeiro-Addy, and Paula Barker have written to UN Human Rights Commissioner Michelle Bachelet asking her to Urge Prime Minister Narendra Modi to dismiss Yogi Adityanath


Just read the letter and also seen reports on several Indian TV Channels.

I am curious, what was the need to cremate the body in the night and barricade the family in their homes??
Why ??

Is the father of some of the defendants a friend of Yogi Adityanath ? I saw some reports claiming he was ?

Are Dalit women attacked more often?

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2961
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby darshan » 05 Oct 2020 18:33

Haresh wrote:Just read the letter and also seen reports on several Indian TV Channels.

I am curious, what was the need to cremate the body in the night and barricade the family in their homes??
Why ??

Is the father of some of the defendants a friend of Yogi Adityanath ? I saw some reports claiming he was ?

Are Dalit women attacked more often?


controlled tv channels with vested interests.

UP govt has already clarified that cremation was all family's decision after govt laying down the facts about how the family has been taken for a ride by politicians and BIF planning riots. UP govt was prepared to handle either decision.

One's better off not knowing or being related to either Modi or Yogi as either would turn you in before law catches up with you.

Yes, just like in UK and rest of the world, Hindu women are attacked more often by islamists.

Manish_P
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2413
Joined: 25 Mar 2010 17:34

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Postby Manish_P » 05 Oct 2020 19:38

Tanaji wrote:..

In other news, the Taikalwadi Ganapati association of Nala Sopara, Mumbai has condemned the Queen for her treatment of Princess Diana....


:rotfl:


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aditya_V, chiru and 82 guests