India-US relations: News and Discussions IV

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Re: India-US relations: News and Discussions IV

Post by sanman »

Rakesh wrote:
vijayk wrote:The grapevine is that pappu was secretly summoned to the whitehouse. So the regime change operation is fully in high gear
https://twitter.com/Starboy2079/status/ ... 87649?s=20 ---> As per ET report, Rahul Gandhi secretly visited White House and met US state officials.

If this news is true then the meaning of it is -

1. White house is carrying out regime change operations in India
2. Rahul Gandhi might be White house candidate for the 2024 elections
3. CIA, Deep state controlled media, tech giants, Soros funded NGO will interfere in Indian elections
4. Did some negotiations happen between White House and RaGa?

What did RaGa offer them in return for getting support from them?
Probably promised to do their bidding on foreign policy:

- Stop buying Russian oil
- Stop buying Russian hardware
- Start supporting Ukraine more
- Stop supporting De-Dollarization / BRICS Currency
Etc.

Hopefully RaGa & Pitroda won't go on a Beijing Yatra next.
(Haven't Rahul & Sonia met with Chinese officials too, in the past?)

Again, I think that the Freebie Strategy is the most likely strategy to be pursued as part of any foreign-backed Regime Change ploy.
It will be all about crude raw Vote Buying.
Kejriwal/AAP were the template for this.

I noticed that at RaGa's recent appearance at the National Press Club in Washington, the American interviewer particularly asked him why he wasn't supporting Kejriwal. The fact that Kejriwal's name in particular keeps coming up, is an ominous sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aPnVmXU79Q&t=974s

In my opinion, the need of the hour is for ruling party and media to push Congress, AAP, and others to state their position on key Indian foreign policy stances. They should be forced to clarify whether they support Indian purchases of Russian oil, India's stance toward Russia & Ukraine, and the stance on De-Dollarization/BRICS.
bala
BRFite

Post by bala »

Peter Boghossian, an American philosopher, and pedagogist & Rajiv Malhotra discuss the new wave of politically adept woke and canceled culture propped up and propagated by American Ivy leagues, a common obstacle for the two democracies. American is now openly propagating divisive culture like wokism worldwide. ESG is another trojan horse that has pervaded all companies in the US, one wrong step and you are branded next to the devil. Also some discussion on the deep penetration of China into the American educational system which no one openly talks about. Indian billionaires are funding institutes like Harvard, wanting to get some brownie points by having their name glorified, wined & dined & photographed by harvard president. Meritocracy and family are being wrecked with a huge iron ball by these insidious influential harvard types. The marxists are hell bent on imposing their viewpoint on society. Instead of equal opportunities they want equal outcomes which is against the Indian ethos of different ratios of satva, rajas and tamas for each individual. BTW many countries have outright banned such ideologies in their nation.

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

RoyG wrote:
Varoon Shekhar wrote:
True, but it's this seeming thoughtlessness while seeking to go to the US, that is absolutely appalling. There have already been many Indians who have been killed in gun violence in the US, whether mass shootings, or in plain robbery. Is there no thought or concern about this in goggle eyed Indians and their US visa ecstasy? Just think, weigh, consider, that's all that can be asked for. India is better off than it was 40-50 years ago, there is more growth and development than ever before.
Targeted killings of Indians is rare. Indians tend to be assaulted or killed because they have traditionally run convenience stores and do can driving. Both are risky because of location and clientele. The US is also becoming more unsafe overall for everyone.

Jealousy is increasing though as we are capturing more leadership positions. We also do not look out for each other in the workplace like the other religious and racial groups so it makes it worse.
@Varoon Shekhar ji (and possibly @sanjaykumar ji?) have swallowed CBC propagandu hook line and sinker. :mrgreen:

Every English instruction country wants Indian student higher-education dollars. Unfortunately for Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, The US higher education - especially engg./tech. education - is miles ahead of their institutions. Moreover the US offers more choices in terms of majors. They have breadth and depth. Naturally the brightest of there world are attracted to the US and vice versa.

I would rather emigrate to the US if I have no choice but to emigrate. I may be in such a situation that I have to emigrate, For example, my opportunities have been systematically reduced (... ahem ... reservations, entrenched babugiri, rural landlords who exchanged large tracts of their un-areable land to buy up prime real-estate in the cities, regulatory capture).

I have visited both Canada and the UK. I felt uneasy and even frightened in both of these places. They are poor, infrastructure is not up to snuff, food was uniformly bad, law and order non-existent, racial tolerance in the dumps, and on and on.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

That doesn't mean that I am going to support my govt. come what may. I have every right to criticize any policy maker and I intend to do so if their policies (policy proposals) harm the US interests, Indo-US relations, and harm Indian interests.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Rakesh wrote: https://twitter.com/Starboy2079/status/ ... 87649?s=20 ---> As per ET report, Rahul Gandhi secretly visited White House and met US state officials.

If this news is true then the meaning of it is...
(All good points but)

WHOTUS might be sizing him up in the runup to PM Modi's state dinner and address to COTUS. If he deos't talk sense, then they will jettison him (cut the losses, so to speak) and make "deal" with PM Modi.

I am sure Indian IFS and diplomatic contingent based in Duplicity are watching all of this carefully and collecting information from their sources as to what went down in those "private" meetings. :twisted:
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Why meet disgraced and disqualified from Parliament Pappu secretly? Because white house is up to murky stuff ?

BTW, we should start calling RaGa "PRP" - parliament returned pappu.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Cyrano wrote:Why meet disgraced and disqualified from Parliament Pappu secretly?
Why secretly? You have the answer in your rhetorical question! :D
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

A month-old video. You can skip the first 2/3 minutes.

NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

NATO template doesn’t apply to India, says foreign minister Jaishankar
Indian foreign minister S Jaishankar on Thursday categorically ruled out India’s chances of becoming a member of the West-led North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

Addressing a press conference on the nine years of Prime Minister Narendra Modi government, the External Affairs Minister said the military alliance is not suitable for India.

“NATO template doesn't apply to India,” Jaishankar said when asked about a recommendation by a US House panel to include New Delhi in NATO.

The talk about including India in the 30-member military alliance gained prominence recently following a recommendation from the United States Congressional Committee on CCP (Chinese Communist Party) to add New Delhi as a member.

The recommendation comes almost a month before PM Modi's scheduled visit to the US. The suggestion was made to win the “strategic competition with the Chinese Communist Party”.

'India facing complicated challenges from China': EAM Jaishankar

“Winning the strategic competition with the Chinese Communist Party and ensuring the security of Taiwan demands the United States strengthen ties with our allies and security partners, including India. By including India in NATO Plus, security arrangements would build upon the US and India’s close partnership to strengthen global security and deter the aggression of the CCP across the Indo-Pacific region,” stated the Select Committee in the recommendations released on May 24.

On China and Pakistan
Jaishankar also said that India has de-legitimised cross-border terrorism from Pakistan and deftly handled Chinese incursion in the northern borders.

In his remarks, the minister highlighted various aspects of Indian foreign policy, including its handling of different situations as well as the country's ties with key countries.

The minister asserted that India does not get swayed by coercion, inducements and false narratives while citing the country's approach towards the situation along the Northern border and its opposition to China's Belt and Road Initiative.

He also reiterated India’s long-standing assertion that ties with China won’t be back to normal unless the border issue is resolved.

“We wanted good ties with China but we can't have ties go forward without peace and tranquillity at Lines of Actual Control. Even before Galwan (incident) we said this to them, I spoke to my counterparts. We cannot normalise ties unless the border situation is normal.”

On alleged Chinese incursions in Uttarakhand
Refuting media reports about China building military villages along the LAC and directly facing India’s northern Uttarakhand state. Jaishankar said, “My understanding is that it is the Chinese side of LAC...”
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Cyrano wrote:BTW, we should start calling RaGa "PRP" - parliament returned pappu.
I thought of another angle. Maybe they want make him into another

Fethullah Gülen. The only problem is Gulen has close $25 billion cash from his Church/Organization. Rahul G is somewhat broke at the moment. Only $2 billion or so in INC swiss bank accounts as per western sources like the E-con-o-mist. Amrus might want to pump into INC coffers, some much needed working capital to tide over the current crunch in Karnataka (news was that the INR 5000 debit cards distributed to voters pre-election are not working now) and the Silly-valley of desh starts making "ka-ching" noises for filling up the 2024 war chest.

A billion here and a billion there is just a rounding error in SDOTUS black ops/regime change budget, hain?!!!
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Background information on Donald Lu from two pages. There are several interesting tidbits in there.

Wikipedia bio page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Lu
Early life and education[edit]
Lu was born in Huntington Beach, California and is of Chinese heritage.[4] He graduated with an A.B. from the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University in 1988 after completing a 158-page long senior thesis titled "The Involvement of International Peacekeeping in Providing Humanitarian Assistance."[5] He later received an M.P.A. from the Woodrow Wilson School in 1991. Lu was a Peace Corps volunteer in Sierra Leone, West Africa in 1988-1990 helping restore hand-dug water wells, and teach health education and latrine construction.[6]
Did Don Lu want information on what percentage of India has become ODF from Rahul G?!!! :rotfl:

and SDOTUS page https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-lu/
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 09 Jun 2023 06:43, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

An Indian perspective on the burgeoning India-US relationship.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

I guess POTUS and Lu must be comparing notes with RaGa on the MoUs they have signed respectively with the lizards… :(( Lu must be translating the characters :rotfl:
On a different note I think they might be focused on who should get aid Khujli vs Pappu or how they can join forces… if POTUS can be managed then a MMS style coalition setup is definitely possible and while RaGa can’t be relied on even in a scripted interview that might make him a better desi Elensky
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

A less sinister interpretation of a possible meeting of POTUS and RaGa is that POTUS is seeking assurances that if RaGa somehow comes to power he will not reverse PM Modi's policies with respect to the US of A, the Indo-Pacific etc.; that there will be continuity in India's foreign policy.

Any observer can easily see that RaGa has a mindless hatred of Modi that goes way beyond political differences. So it would be of concern of every nation who has invested in improving relations with India since 2014 that somehow it does not get all washed away in the event that RaGa comes to power and undoes everything in his fits of pique.

I've seen people say that Biden is India's RaGa. Actually, RaGa is India's Trump.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Guys,

Easy on conspiracy theories. POTUS however foolish is not going to be directly or even covertly engage with RaGa right now.

They have enough means to do so through non state actors. They also have the ability to figure out who RaGa is and how to communicate with him.

So don't waste bandwidth about RaGa and POTUS.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

POTUS, as we understand it, does not exist. Never has - this POTUS.

The rest is water under the bridge.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

@A_Gupta ji seems to be suffering (still?!!!) from TDS. Biden is POTUS. Wether Biden is RaGa of US is up for vigorous debate (dear @A_Gupta ji doesn’t say whether they want debate vigorously or otherwise), they wouldn’t be able to argue that Turdeau is not RaGa of Canada.

Proposition: Baptist Harris is PriVaa of the US. Let us debate
:mrgreen:
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I am happy to debate on any moderator-approved thread. For here I will simply assert that for Trump and for RaGa, self is more important than country, as is amply demonstrated by their actions. Perhaps with Trump it is way more obvious.
Vayutuvan wrote:@A_Gupta ji seems to be suffering (still?!!!) from TDS.
If you get personal, I think it is because you don't have any real argument. I have stated the main thrust of my argument in two short sentences above, without impugning you or any BRFer in any way.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Pratyush wrote:Guys,

Easy on conspiracy theories. POTUS however foolish is not going to be directly or even covertly engage with RaGa right now.

They have enough means to do so through non state actors. They also have the ability to figure out who RaGa is and how to communicate with him.

So don't waste bandwidth about RaGa and POTUS.
West has RaGa figured out a long time ago. Remember Obama’s writing about RaGa? Everyone knows he is a bumbling village idiot, exactly the type west needs to control India.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

vimal wrote:West has RaGa figured out a long time ago. Remember Obama’s writing about RaGa? Everyone knows he is a bumbling village idiot, exactly the type west needs to control India.
Vimalan -

Things are not so simple. This is not some Netflix political drama series. Pappu Gandee is indeed an absolute idiot, and he is not acceptable to Indians as a leader. Certain external forces would like to see an Indian opposition leader who at least looks like they have their act together and can successfully delude Indians. People like Kejriwal, Raghuram Rajan, even MoMo Banerjee.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

A_Gupta wrote: If you get personal, I think it is because you don't have any real argument. I have stated the main thrust of my argument in two short sentences above, without impugning you or any BRFer in any way.
Why this gratuitous reference to Trump? He is not POTUS. Maybe you should take the debate to understanding the US thread.

Also it is your opinion that Trump puts himself above the country. Let us see our fellow compatriots feel the same come 2024.

RaGa (because he in the US trying to actively shape Indo-US relations), current admin are fair game. Trump good bad ugly for the US has no bearing on the topic at hand.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Do not bring OT partisan US political debates here. Thanks.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Will the GE-414 engine deal potentially have ripple effects that even impact India's space program? (ie. rocket engines, etc)
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Modis Visit to USA I Where are Indo US Relations Going I India US TOT I Sree Iyer I Aadi
Modis Visit to USA in coming up. Where are Indo US Relations Going? What are the expectations with Modi Biden Meet.

Gautam
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Since our Amreeka visit shopping list seems quite long, caveat emptor !

Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

arshyam wrote:
Amber G. wrote:PLEASE! Let some sanity return to this forum.
Genuine Q: what would have us (BRF) do so that this "sanity" is returned? I'm labelling this as a genuine question since I'm not quite sure how to respond to standard diplomatic protocol followed by the US. <snip>
Assuming the Q is genuine:
- Why not cover the news items as honestly like our PM, or EAM's or POTUS treats. (Hint: The modi visit is NOT some routine visit - first of its kind, per both by Biden and Modi.

- Stop attacking poters like me (personally) if their views differ from you. Show more dignity that a typical Rana Ayyub or Rahul Gandhi.

- Stop bringing really dumb talking point (Garcetti this..Biden that ... (. 1962 China that... Hint: Just like there is little actual evidence/honesty about the 'minorities/democracy' in danger in Modi's India' by Rana Ayuub's et all but it does not prevent them to repeat Gujarat this and that, and quote each other ... after a while brfites repeating the same stale points (especially those which are close to zero truth) become tiring. (Hint: GoI does NOT think the ambassador is 'bin bulaya Mehman and must resign)

Don't know it this will help.. so I will stop.

But let me xpost:

>>> Impact due to such 'experts' is less than it is projected .. They were promising lakhs of people will gather in Time Square to listen to him but all he got were some 100 of Comrades and a chair like this. His facial expression says it all. :rotfl: Image
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

US ambassador Garcetti has been pouring love all over Modi, Doval, UPI and India.
Wondering what they are planning anything in DC
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

Amber G, who is the guy in the picture?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

hgupta wrote:Amber G, who is the guy in the picture?
Kerala CM.

He was promised 100k at the times square. Only 100 showed up.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Amber G. wrote: - Stop bringing really dumb talking point (Garcetti this..Biden that ...
If it does impact India-US Relations, it is going to be brought up.

And Garcetti is dumb. Now he is singing happy tunes for NSA, which is big news *and* your idol Jack Dorsey is calling India evil. Just on the eve of Modi's visit.

So the Modi government ne garcetti ko pyar se Garcetti ko samjha diya!

Also should we ignore what your idol Jack Dorsey says publicly and is in news all over? Just because it is inconvenient to you?
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

I am not sure what better response Biden could have had for a man that just made the entire G-7 irrelevant!!!

In true Commonwealth tradition: Long live the Maharaja.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

This does require a response. Just for posterity.
Amber G. wrote: Yes, it is quite ugly. (unfortunately he is not alone - these kind of took-kits work with their bots) Quite despicable. I ignore most but have to admit, some are Rahul Gandhi type :rotfl: logic..
Amber, using my nomedeguire and associating with a toolkit gang (in your words took-kit) and calling another forum member as a bot is quite despicable. It still does not hurt me, since when I read the above, my first reaction was, why is Amber frothing at mouth? And second reaction was, hope Amber takes care of himself.

But what really saddened me was this:
Amber G. wrote: "Garcetti must resign ".... "We don't get visa" .. :rotfl: . [Arree Baba if there is no one at US embassy who will give you Visa???...
My reaction was, what karma did Amber brought upon himself?

First of all you are NO scientist. I have enough technical publications and patents to my credit to make that attestation. I do not need to prove any of my technical achievements to you. Since only one image will do:

So from one quant to another, before you call yourself a scientist, please try to become more humane. And this goes for anyone. Not just you.

The below statement is not only inhumane. But pure evil.
:rotfl: . [Arree Baba if there is no one at US embassy who will give you Visa???...
Please try telling that to:

1. Thousands of H1b workers who are stuck in US, paying taxes in US, social security in US and have not got a path to citizenship for decades. What happened to US independence slogan, no taxation without representation? What about the aspirations of those H1Bs? They do not require someone at US embassy to give visa.

2. Try telling there is no one at US embassy who will give you Visa to the sole earning H1b family member who has a family to take care off and got laid off in the tech recession. And his GC is in limbo.

3. Try telling there is no one at US embassy who will give you Visa to the mother who is waiting to go to meet her daughter or son since last 3 years, and hopefully see her first grandkid, but unable to travel because the visa appointment time is so far out that their kids not only conceived but delivered the baby.

I hope you feel the angst and the sadness and the frustration so far.

4. Try telling there is no one at US embassy who will give you Visa to the parents whose kid is going to a US college and they have to leave the country because they have not got the GC yet. And they are going to pay "out of state" tuition. The financial impact itself is in crores of rupees. Borne by an Indian.

5. Try telling there is no one at US embassy who will give you Visa who has their homes broken in by illegal immigrant, their siblings shot at by america's special community, that they do not have proper representation, just because they are *not* permanent resident or citizen.

In one stroke of your outburst Amber, you brought the angst and frustration of thousands on yourself. I believe in Karma. The above is not a karma I would want to take.

From my perspective, everytime anyone from US administration talks about "democracy, human rights" in India, I want them to also acknowledge that there are thousands of Indian citizens that are suffering in US due to disparate treatment and they are humans as well. Tokenisms like public holiday in NYC during diwali will go only so far.

This is for the Indians already residing in US. There are other facets to Indo-US relations. An acknowledgement from any US government, present or in future that they have done wrong by India, not once, not twice but at least thrice should be the goal. At a minimum, US government needs to apologize to India for its role in 1965, 1971 and in 1998.

----

As India's economy grows and as India-US relations continue on an upward trajectory, there *will* be travel between India and US. There will be time when Indians will chose to work in US for various reasons. It cannot be stopped. What can be acknowledged is that they have genuine aspirations and while they are contributing to US economy legally and with their hardwork, their aspirations also has a space.

And US government, one after another, has played footsie with people on H1Bs. For US government, it is another form of indentured servitude. Only difference is that the previous government in its MAGA policy increased the salary requirement for H1bs and the current government is trying to do away with that so that H1bs can be hired by companies at a cheaper rate.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Amber G. wrote:
- Why not cover the news items as honestly like our PM, or EAM's or POTUS treats. (Hint: The modi visit is NOT some routine visit - first of its kind, per both by Biden and Modi.
Nobody is saying the Modi visit is routine like Zelensky. That is your deluded interpretation.

The question on everyone's mind is, simple:

"What does the US government really really really want?"

Noone is trusting Uncle Sam. More so when Uncle Sam threw its own French partners under the submarine. Or throwing its own saurkrats into the meat grinder in former-Ukraine.

Here is what other notables are saying:

https://swarajyamag.com/world/chow-time ... intentions
Chow-Time With Bidens Should Not Lull Modi Into Any False Hopes About Uncle Sam's Intentions
Posters here have complete trust in the M-A-D and Dr. Jaishankar. The question is what will be Uncle Sam's reaction if its miff'ed in its efforts?
Throwing in a free meal or a televised speech to Congress costs the US nothing if India agrees to go along with the US on most geopolitical issues.

This is about a genuine hard power trying to get a softer power to toe the line.

Modi should not fall for this.
I think it is beyond getting India agree on "most geopolitical issues"., I think it is to get India and China on a warpath, so that Uncle Sam does not have to lift a finger other than printing more dollars.
The Indian media has gone ga-ga over how the Joe Biden administration is laying it on thick by giving Prime Minister Modi another opportunity to address Congress. He is being wined and dined by the US President, which includes a private dinner with the Bidens.
We can also say the same about some member(s).
...This is amusing, even depressing, for Biden is not inviting Modi for dinner because he really wants to treat India as an equal; it is to get us to sign on the dotted line as a lower level ally with as little American concession as possible...
Dotted line on what? Eternal enmity against Cheen so that Uncle can play the eternal monkey between two cats fighting for their roti?
One of the big mistakes Indians make is to misread symbolic gestures and words as the real thing, when that is far from being the case. .Chow-time with the Bidens does not mean the US Deep State will discontinue its hostility to Modi’s “Hindu nationalist” government.

NYC schools recently announced holiday during Deepavali. Yay, Let's celebrate the US-India bonhomie.... the rest who are not impressed are "took kits" and "pappus".
The latter wants India to join its camp as a junior partner — like the UK, Japan and Germany — before it becomes an independent force all by itself. Once that happens, which could be roughly by the early 2030s, no power can influence India beyond what it is itself willing to negotiate on equal terms.
That may be the case. I think it is beyond that. It is to create a line of strategic offense against China. That is India to become Ukraine to China's Russia.

^VijayK'ji, since you asked. My thoughts in extempore interspersed with similar line of thinking from an astute journalist (R. Jagannathan).
- Stop attacking poters like me (personally) if their views differ from you.
I think you are the one calling others "took kit" gang. "Pappu". Are you now going to play the victim card?

As an astute observer said, you calling others "took kit" gang, "Pappu" etc means you do not have any real argument. Anyway, you are not worth my time.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

hgupta wrote:Amber G, who is the guy in the picture?
The Chief Minister of Kerala (Twitter Handle @pinarayivijayan). He and his 'delegation' was welcomed here in USA..by people like us claiming to discussing opportunities in health, technology between India - US cooperation.
Along the path of Modi/Rahul Gandhi he too wanted to meet and greet Indian Diaspora -- they promised about 100,000 crowd .. about 100 showed up.

Some of these 'experts' are dumb enough to believe RG etc are real leaders who understand India / US and all other important things. Not too different from majority of posters (not all) here in brf who keep calling everyone dumb with equally less understanding. One side's mantra just abuse Modi's name (pretending they are the real experts).. Other side (Disha et all) are not better.

Meanwhile for those who live in the Bay area:
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Disha - I ignore about 99% of your posts -- as most of them scientifically are silly - but now your persistent ugly personal irrelevant quoting, trolling, and real idiotic 'analysis' is *worse* than Rahul Gandhi and the gang in terms of logic .. so no point in responding. The thread is going down the drain.

(To be clear - I am calling your posts after posts tool-kit type and idiotic - so if you want to ignore me go ahead)

I have reported some of your posts to admin - so now not my problem if you stop or keep going on.
I am out of this thread till some sanity returns.
Last edited by hnair on 15 Jun 2023 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Banned for a week for personal attack and name calling
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Disha and Amber G, stop responding to each other's posts here immediately. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Amber G, your reporting of Disha's posts would have had a better effect if you had not indulged in personal attacks of your own against him on the previous page. Both of you need to stop communicating with each other here at once before we start handing out warnings and bans.
sohamn
BRFite

Post by sohamn »

This thread has been derailed completely. Mods needs to chime in.

Also, increasingly I am seeing that BRFites are alluding to things like China is is not our real enemy and rather it is US which wants India to fight China and it is US who is our real enemy. This is the same line many anti nationals took during the previous india china war. I hope Mods take note of that.

USA is more of a friend and less of an ally. We will work together when our interests converge, and disagree when it doesn't. With China it does, with Russia it doesn't.
China = enemy number 1 and has been the number 1 enemy since decades now.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Amber G. wrote:Disha - I ignore about 99% of your posts -- as most of them scientifically are silly - but now your persistent ugly personal irrelevant quoting, trolling, and real idiotic 'analysis' is *worse* than Rahul Gandhi and the gang in terms of logic .. so no point in responding. The thread is going down the drain.

(To be clear - I am calling your posts after posts tool-kit type and idiotic - so if you want to ignore me go ahead)

I have reported some of your posts to admin - so now not my problem if you stop or keep going on.
I am out of this thread till some sanity returns.
As Nachiket pointed out, your case would have been better served if you were not the one leading with :
1) personal attack and name calling
2) putting down this forum in nearly every post
3) using word “science” as a weapon against anyone else not agreeing with you

On top of it, when in the past, warning got issued for outrageous trolling behavior and personal attacks, you comically report the admin (including me).

So it is pointless to warn you. Off for a week

sohamn, US is a country that raises very specific issues in Indian establishment - last time missiles were fired in anger against India, it was not Chinese but AMRAAMs from new F16s given by previous administrations while current administration has recently given 400mill to help repeat that in future.

So India (and forum) will always be wary. No more of such sage advice about what Mods need to be aware etc.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

F-18s for IN?

Strykers too?