Terroristan - 29 September 2017

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - 29 September 2017

Post by Vips »

arun wrote:Fittingly on Vijay Divas commemorating the surrender of 90,000 tall fair tight assed (TFTA) military personnel of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan self proclaimed to have descended from martial Arab and Central Asian horsemen to Short Dark Rice Eating (SDRE) Indian Hindu’s comes news of India again bursting Pakistan’s cherished notions of martial superiority based on the specious theory that 1 TFTA Pakistani Mohammadden equals 10 SDRE Hindu’s.

At the Commonwealth Championship for the “Martial” sport of wrestling the Islamic Republic wins 6 bronze medals as against 10 Gold and 10 Silver by India.

Pakistani wrestlers bag six bronze medals in Commonwealth Championship

India clinch 10 gold, 10 silver medals at Commonwealth Wrestling Championship
This yahood and hanood Saazish, Pakis being good momins should always win Pak wrestlers should have won at least two gold medals.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

DG Rangers Punjab Distributes Cash Among Dharna Supporters Who Were Recently Released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Iq54HgrEbo

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Mainstreaming jihad: why now? - Pervez Hoodbhoy

FOR three decades Pakistan’s military establishment has stoutly denied supporting violent religious groups irrespective of whether a group’s target lay across national borders or, instead, its goal was to achieve specific political objectives within Pakistan. But today the military’s attitude is more ambivalent.

Both serving and retired senior army officers are now openly expressing support for some groups. These include the newly emerged religious parties opposed to the PML-N government, notably Hafiz Saeed’s Milli Muslim League (MML) and Khadim Hussain Rizvi’s Tehreek Labbaik Ya Rasool Allah (TLYRA). Religious groups have already made their debut on the national scene and their initial successes — as in the NA-120 by-elections — are considerable.

In a video that went viral, the serving DG of the Punjab Rangers, Maj-Gen Azhar Naveed, can be seen handing out coupons of Rs1000 to TLYRA demonstrators while assuring them support — “kya hum bhi aap kay saath nahin hain?” The demonstrators had tortured policemen while protesting a religious issue subsequently corrected by the government. Their dharna had been declared illegal by the Islamabad High Court which had specifically criticised COAS Gen Qamar Jawed Bajwa for opting to act as a mediator rather than follow the government’s orders.

Retired Gen Musharraf’s recent televised praise of Hafiz Saeed also reflects a changed stance. Declaring that “I am the greatest supporter of LeT”, he asserted that “LeT and JuD are both very good organisations of Pakistan” because “I have always been in favour of action in Kashmir and I have always been in favour of pressuring the Indian army in Kashmir”. This is a remarkable turnaround — one recalls that Musharraf’s government had declared LeT a terrorist organisation and banned it on Jan 12, 2002.

Militant groups operating against Indian rule in Kashmir have always been looked favourably upon by the security establishment— this fact has never been in question. At the same time, Operation Raddul Fasaad (elimination of internal conflict) points to a recognition in army quarters of the serious danger involved; more Pakistani soldiers have been killed by jihadists turned bad than those in four Pakistan-India wars.

A line of reasoning — attributed to former ISI DG Lt-Gen Rizwan Akhtar — therefore found its way into military circles. It was argued that allowing militant organisations to enter mainstream national politics would channel energies of militant groups away from violence and towards peaceful politics.

While deradicalisation through mainstreaming could make sense, what mainstreaming meant was never publicly discussed. Does it include allowing former militants into the police and armed forces as well as government? Would organisations presently active overseas such as Falah-i-Insaniat (LeT’s charity arm currently operates in seven countries) become the USAID/DFID of Pakistan?

The mainstreaming argument could have been made at anytime — even decades earlier. So why did it catch on now? There are two principal reasons.

First, the international situation has changed hugely from when the United States loomed large over Pakistan. US pressure after 9/11 forced Pakistan to end its support to the Taliban and LeT, albeit only formally. But today China — not America — is Pakistan’s principal economic benefactor as well as its supplier of military hardware.

China, in spite of its problematic Muslim Uighur movement, does not mind much the extra-state actors that keep India off balance in Kashmir. It has repeatedly vetoed India’s efforts to get Maulana Masood Azhar onto a UN list of individual leaders linked to Al Qaeda. While China is a signatory to the BRICS declaration against militant groups allegedly harboured in Pakistan, for Pakistan to now give America the finger appears reasonably safe.

Second, the success of Operation Zarb-i-Azb created confidence that jihadis who somehow turn bad and direct their guns at the army can always be disposed of. By controlling purse strings, organisations and individuals can be made to act within defined limits. Else the stick will do the job.

This confidence was lacking earlier. Major military operations such as Rah-i-Rast, Rah-i-Haq and Rah-i-Nijaat, etc. had been much less successful. But Zarb-i-Azb worked well against a plethora of Islamist groups that included TTP, the militant Islamic State group, Al Qaeda, as well as Uzbek and Chechen militants. Involving around 30,000 Pakistani soldiers Zarb-i-Azb resulted in a measure of calm returning to Pakistani cities.

Of course, questions and doubts remain. For example, notwithstanding the grizzly slaughter at the Army Public School exactly on this day three years ago, the security establishment has yet to act against the chief perpetrator of that massacre, Ehsanullah Ehsan, who is in its custody. Nevertheless the army has managed to seize back its public image as the guarantor of peace in Pakistan.

The other newly favoured force in national politics — the non-jihadist Barelvi movement — has a different parentage. The TLYRA, led by the foul-mouthed cleric Khadim Hussain Rizvi, owes to a desire for revenge. Over the last 15-20 years, Barelvis and their Sufi Islam have had to retreat before their Deobandi and Salafi opponents who bombed shrines. The Sunni Tehreek’s leadership had been decimated by suicide attacks. But the execution of Mumtaz Qadri and the revived blasphemy issue has reinvigorated Barelvi activism.

This is good news for those committed to eternal conflict with India. Just months ago Mian Nawaz Sharif and his PML-N were considered unbeatable in the forthcoming elections of 2018. But the ‘Dawn leaks’ episode revealed a deep conflict with the security establishment — Sharif insisted on some form of accommodation with India and dispensing with militant organisations. Although the Panama Papers sealed his fate, his party has so far survived. Weakening the PML-N further will require peeling off its right-wing vote. TLYRA, MML, and perhaps others have leapt into electoral battle. Shall Tahirul Qadri again parachute himself in from Canada next year?

The 2018 elections is likely to bring martial law without martial law. Parts of the deep state see as ideal a weak coalition government with establishment-friendly Imran Khan as prime minister. However CPEC, Kashmir, US, and Afghan policy — and nuclear weapons of course — would firmly remain within the army’s domain. At least for now, this may be the only democracy that Pakistan is likely to get.

Cheers Image
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Pervez Hoodbhoy wrote:Mainstreaming jihad: why now? - Pervez Hoodbhoy
Of course, questions and doubts remain. For example, notwithstanding the grizzly slaughter at the Army Public School exactly on this day three years ago, the security establishment has yet to act against the chief perpetrator of that massacre, Ehsanullah Ehsan, who is in its custody. Nevertheless the army has managed to seize back its public image as the guarantor of peace in Pakistan.
Were the grizzly bears slaughtered, or the ones doing the slaughtering? Was the slaughter perchance grisly?

This is the top English media outlet (by some distance) in that godforsaken country and the Hoodbhoy is probably its most educated citizen! :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Will Pakistan Claiming To Be A "Champion Of Minority Rights" Allow This Controversial Sikh Gurdwara To Exist In La-Whore :roll:

Ayodhya parallel: A gurdwara in Lahore at the core of a bitter battle between Sikhs and Muslims
Haroon Khalid
It is an immaculate white building, double storeyed, with a small dome on the top. A nishan sahib (flag) on a pole next to it signifies that a community of Khalsa now occupies the precincts.All year round, Sikh pilgrims visit this gurdwara, choosing to spend a few days in the rooms facing the shrine.Every day, the Guru Granth Sahib is recited and then, following rituals, placed in a special room reserved solely for the holy scripture, the living guru.Activities at the Gurdwara Shaheed Ganj in Lahore are always low key, with just a handful of people around at any given time.
But outside its walls, there is a great big rush with several workshops of ironsmiths and beyond those, a market selling all kinds of second-hand goods, Lahore’s famous Landa Bazaar. Other minority properties were usurped by Pakistan under the name of Islam, at the time of partition, so what is different about this. Maybe, they do not want to "annoy the Khalistanis" :mrgreen:
As Sikh pilgrims walk in and out of the gurdwara, sometimes venturing into the market, the ironsmiths and other shopkeepers barely spare them a glance, having gotten used to their presence after the construction of the shrine in 2004.The Gurdwara Shaheed Ganj – much like the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh – has a long and tumultuous history, having been a bone of contention between the city’s Sikhs and Muslims.
. The present bonhomie is just a "marriage of convenience" between the Pakis and the "on the fringe" Khalistanis based oversees !
The gurdwara is located a little outside the walled city of Lahore, in an area called Nalaukha that is believed to have once housed the fabled palace of Prince Dara Shikoh.Shikoh served as governor of Lahore before his assassination at the hands of his younger brother, Aurangzeb.The Sikhs believe that it was at this site that hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children from the community were massacred on the orders of Mir Mannu, the governor of Lahore and representative of the Mughal Empire.
Coming to power in 1764, Mir Mannu inherited a staunch anti-Sikh sentiment that had dominated Sikh-Mughal relations since the time of Guru Gobind Singh, the 10th Sikh guru.Throughout his lifetime, the guru had fought several battles against Emperor Aurangzeb and lost all his sons in the struggle.After the guru, his devotee Banda Singh Bahadur took up the mantle and continued the fight. After causing much havoc, he was captured and executed.
Not far from the Gurdwara Shaheed Ganj lies the spot where Mani Singh was hacked to death by Zakarya Khan, who was Lahore’s governor a little before Mir Mannu’s time.
Matters came to a head in 1935 when the property was handed over to the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, an Amritsar-based organisation responsible for the functioning of gurdwaras in accordance with Sikh principles.After taking control of the gurdwara, the committee decided to demolish all “un-Sikh-like deviations and non-Sikh usages” of the gurdwara, which included the remains of the mosque.Several Muslim organisations rose in protest against this desecration of the mosque, leading to the worst Sikh-Muslim riots in pre-Partition Lahore. Curfew was imposed in the city.However, the British maintained that the disputed structure was a gurdwara and would remain so. As can be seen from the post -partition history of Pakistan, they have a poor record of minority rights !
After Partition, part of the gurdwara came under the control of the Auqaf Department, a government organisation tasked with looking after abandoned Hindu and Sikh property in the country.In the late 1950s, another petition was presented in the Lahore High Court asking for the conversion of the gurdwara into a mosque. In other parts of the country, temples and gurdwaras have been converted to private quarters even animal stables !
With the creation of a Muslim country, there was much hope that such a conversion was now possible.But, surprisingly, the court upheld its decision made under colonial rule. Though the property was abandoned, Muslims were barred from turning it into a mosque.Another petition was made in the late 1980s but that too was turned down.In the 1990s, as the number of Sikh pilgrims coming into the country increased, the expatriate Sikh community in Britain took up the case of the gurdwara, asking the government of Pakistan for permission to renovate it and convert it into a functioning gurdwara.The government hesitated for a few years but permission was eventually granted. Pakistan wants to be seen as a champion of Sikh rights stoking the "dream of Independent Khalistan"
While the history of the country is rampant with tales of Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Buddhist shrines being taken over and ignored, the Gurdwara Shaheed Ganj serves as a unique reminder of when the judiciary and the local community came together in its support. How long it remains like that, who knows !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Another Temple In Pindi Gobbled Up By A Masjid Becomes An Object Of This F-article :D

Mandir main mehrab – a temple inside a mosque in Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi, the abode of the army and the epicentre of the country’s power, is a city that has endured :roll: ( strange word to use !) sectarianism and communal violence.
Yet, it has maintained a symbol of peace in the shape of a temple that stands right at the heart of Jamia Taleem ul Quran Raja Bazaar, one of the oldest and central mosques of the city.
This is a mosque that once was at the centre of Tehreek-e-Khatme Nabuwwat, and still follows the Deoband school of thought, taking after the famous Jamia Darul Uloom Haqqania in Akora Khattak, Nowshera. The aptly named University Of Jihad !
A police constable and two heavily armed private guards were observing each entry with wary eyes. A thorough body scan along with security cameras revealed that fear still hung in the air. :roll:
Surrounded by towering buildings, stood a desolate Jain temple, which unlike the neighbouring masjid and huge madrassa, had retained its features and was well-preserved.Rawalpindi, before Partition, was a predominantly Sikh city with a considerable populace of Hindus and Jains.Raja Bazaar and the adjacent Bhabra Bazaar were Jain areas, dotted with their temples and magnificent havelis.
Molana Ashraf Ali, a white-bearded man dressed in white shalwar kameez, is the son of Molana Ghulam Ullah Khan and the current mohtamim (principal) of this mosque. He met me cordially, greeting me with a mix of English and Urdu and we sat on the carpeted floor.Within minutes tea arrived along with bakery items. Initially focused on politics, our conversation turned towards sectarianism and later, legal amendment.Having been told that I wanted to talk about the temple, he looked a little baffled.“The temple was here before the mosque,” he said while taking a sip of the tea. “My father came here in the 1940’s and established a small mosque. Those were good times. Hindus and Muslims used to live in harmony,” he recalled. [/quote] (Knowing the present condition of their country, many older Pakis "feel nostalgic" for the good old days of pre partition. This Mullah is one of them, unless he is practicing Taqqia :mrgreen: )
“Hindus came to my father who had a good reputation because of his honesty and humbleness, and asked him to take care of the temple. They gave him possession of the temple in writing, and asked us to look after it until they returned. This was the "standard line" which resulted in many Pakis grabbing Hindu and Sikh properties - in the guise of custodianship - and becoming millionaires overnite, without doing any hard work :evil:
“They never came back but my father kept his promise and passed the caretaking responsibilities to me. For us, this temple is the emblem of our promise and honesty and will endure till future generations.“We safeguarded it with our lives after the Babri Mosque incident to show the world that followers of Prophet Mohammad — peace be upon him — are not violent. Wonder how many Hindus, if any are left, risk to visit the temple :roll:
“We are not like them (Indians) and certainly not the way you media people portray us,” he stated pointedly but with a slight smile.“We inform our students about other religions and teach them to respect others’ views and live in harmony. Humanity precedes everything,” he affirmed, referring to a hadith. Hadith can be pulled out for every situation , but do they mean anything :mrgreen:
Madrassa students set eyes on this temple countless times a day on their way from their dormitory to the prayer hall.To know how they feel, I stopped a 12-year-old student who was passing by, and pointing towards the temple, asked: “What is this?”“Ye Hindu ka hai [This belongs to Hindus],” came the reply. The young student, who couldn’t ascertain the difference between a mosque and a temple, saw the Hindu place of worship as part of his mosque.
The Pakistani "education" system is not geared to teach tolerance !
“Have you ever seen a Hindu?” I asked him in Urdu and he smiled shyly and responded with a “no”. ditto for Jews :mrgreen:
Ranbir Singh is a native of the tribal areas, who fled Peshawar at the time the Taliban took over the neighbouring agencies. “This place is my home,” Ranbir said proudly.The mosque provided him shelter and he was able to start a business again which is now thriving. “Us zaat ka karam hai [It’s the blessing of God],” he said, pointing to the sky.“The whole market respects me and calls me bhai jee. After God, I am grateful to this mosque which accepted me without discrimination and gave me respect.”
Words have to be carefully spoken. he has to live here 24/7, not the reporter :D
The newer generations have grown up with confused identities, and Pakistani society now faces a social vacuum.Opportunists with their personal vengeance fill this vacuum with hate, as result of which the country is sweltering in the fire of sectarianism. For a country that has been struggling with identity and ideology since its inception, there’s a growing need to refuse to participate in social, religious and sectarian discrimination and hate.In a world of increasing tensions, peaceful coexistence among practitioners of various beliefs seems the only way forward if we are to become a better society.
Unless the education system is completely revamped and young, impressionable minds are not "fed propaganda", there is no hope
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

ISI bid to honeytrap three Indian officials in Islamabad foiled

NEW DELHI: Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) set up a honeytrap for three officials of the Indian high commission in Islamabad to extract sensitive information from them, TOI has learned. The officials, whose names are being withheld because investigations are still on, were recalled from Pakistan earlier this week after they revealed the ISI plot and are currently being questioned.

Fortunately for India, the bid was foiled as authorities here got wind of the plot before any classified document could be passed on to ISI. The recalled officials , as of now, are not suspected of any wrongdoing and are helping in carrying forward the investigations. It's unlikely though that they will be asked to serve in Pakistan again.

The use of a femme fatale by spy agencies to lure officials of enemy nations is a common practice all over the world but it's rare for an Indian official in Pakistan to be ensnared. In this case, too, the officials seem to have realised early on what they were being led into, after which they decided to approach senior Indian authorities for help. The officials were asked to return to Delhi immediately.

The Indian officials worked with the language section and were responsible for translation of official documents. It seems several attempts have been made in the recent past to lure junior Indian officials to local hotels by women. "The attempt even in this case was to seduce them and later film them in a compromising position," said a source familiar with the matter.

The government will decide in the next few days how to proceed in the matter. Indian agencies here are also trying to verify if similar attempts were made to seduce any other junior-level official of the Indian mission.

An Indian official who served in Pakistan many years ago said the use of a seductress to lure unwary officials is even more prevalent than the use of cash. "Cash is difficult to account for and will leave a trail to follow," he said.

A second secretary with the Indian high commission's press division, Madhuri Gupta, was arrested in 2010 after she allegedly fell in love with a young ISI official and passed on classified documents about India's developmental work in Afghanistan. Gupta was apparently unhappy with her service conditions, including the fact that she had been promoted to the IFS 'B' category very late in her career.

Already on a wing and a prayer, India's relationship with Pakistan may receive another jolt with these developments this week. India and Pakistan expelled several diplomats last year after a Pakistani diplomat was held in India for spying and ordered to leave. The two countries are currently finalising the modalities for a meeting between former Navy officer Kulbhushan Jadhav, who is in Pakistan's custody for alleged espionage, and his wife and mother. Indian officials said that even as the matter remains pending before the ICJ, they'll continue to also seek consular access to him.

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Transgender Preacher ( AKA Hijra Mullah :D ) Finds "Solace" In The Arms Of Tableeghi Jamaat

Transgender preacher defies dysphoria ( dissatisfaction with life )
ISLAMABAD:
Despite being flamboyant and colourful, they still form a marginalised segment of society, eking out a living through different trades – from dancing to begging. However, preaching religion publically has not been their forte – until now.Khawaja Kutub Amir Khusro has brought this change. Khusro now heads a group of transgender who have opted to start preaching Islam and spread the message of love, peace harmony and humanity.“It is difficult to summarise my journey from a dancer in Heera Mandi [red-light area] to a mosque as preacher,” Khusro told The Express Tribune :roll: .
Previously she preferred to be called ‘Ghareeb Khusro’ until she was selected to head this Tablighi Jamaat, comprising transgender people belonging to all schools of thought. Then she (or he!) was given a title of ‘Amir Khusro’. Has the tablighee jamaatis "welcomed" this "convert" within their esteemed ranks, which includes such luminaries as Retd Gen Mahmud Ahmed and the late "Abbaji" f/o Ganja Sharif :mrgreen:
“Being a transgender person in our society, it is an uphill task to go outside and preach Islam. It is because people think that transgender can only do dancing. There are many places where we are not even allowed to enter mosque,” Khusro said. Exception proves the rule. :roll:
Khusro’s transformation from a heavily made-up ‘Faiso Adaoonwali’ who would wear a plush embroidered dress to attract customers at Heera Mandi to a bearded ‘Amir Khusro’ clad in white Chogha [overall] with head covered, is a painful journey. Candidate for Wajib-ul - cutlet :mrgreen:
After spending 12 to 13 years in Heera Mandi, Khusro came across a group of Tablighi Jamaat, who inspired her to join them. “The day I told my guru at Heera Mandi that I am quitting this dance profession and joining the Tablighi Jamaat, I was brutally beaten. I was bleeding and aching like anything.” Her/his fate is no different from a "pros" who wants to leave the "profession" :mrgreen:
However, she was able to escape with four other transgender persons and reached Raiwind. From there she started her journey to a new path. So far, Khusro has motivated 150 transgender persons to join her Tablighi Jamaat group and now she hopes to perform Hajj next year. The strict Saudis are going to allow that :eek:
Her group of Islamic preachers includes Umer Farooq, earlier known as ‘Nighaien’, from Gujranwala and Shakeel Ahmed, formerly ‘Sonu’. “For us quitting dancing and joining the Tablighi Jamaat is like coming out of hell and going to heaven,” said Farooq. Due to lack of social services, in Pakiland, the only avenue for such disturbed persons is "religion", but Paki version of Malsi is not going to tolerate them :mrgreen:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Manish_P wrote:Pakistan are set to play more than 120 Test, ODIs and T20 Inter­nationals under the new Future Tours Programme (FTP) being finalised by the ICC, including 80 per cent against strong teams and 20 per cent against lowly outfits, Dawn has learnt.
As compared tothe Yindoos playing all (100%) their matches against lowly teams. Ergo, paki kirketers are 500% luckier and, hence, better than the Yindians. How's that, BCCI.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Peregrine wrote:ISI bid to honeytrap three Indian officials in Islamabad foiled

Fortunately for India, the bid was foiled as authorities here got wind of the plot before any classified document could be passed on to ISI.
That was dumb. Here was an arrah-given opportunity to feed Eye Yes Eye with "credible" inside military information and keep three ayeshas happy at the same time.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote:Another Temple In Pindi Gobbled Up By A Masjid Becomes An Object Of This F-article :D
Yet, it has maintained a symbol of peace in the shape of a temple that stands right at the heart of Jamia Taleem ul Quran Raja Bazaar, one of the oldest and central mosques of the city.

Clearly, an article timed with the taking down of the barbarity mosque in Ayudh'ya. Paklurks, this is what the "temple looks like today. No one questions how the mosque came to be built around the temple, why the area is strewn with garbage and why no Hindu is able to pray there. Shame on you pakis.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The " Famous Article" In Sunday Times Which Triggered Outrage Against The Atrocities Of The Paki Army And Molded World Public Opinion In Favour Of The Bengalis East Pakistanis

GENOCIDE: The June 1971 Sunday Times essay about Pakistan’s mass murder in East Pakistan (Bangladesh) that woke the world
Anthony Mascerenhas - The Pakistani Christian Reporter from "Morning News" who had to flee for his life !
June 13, 1971

Anthony Mascarenhas
The Sunday Times, London

ABDUL BARI had run out of luck. Like thousands of other people in East Bengal, he had made the mistake the fatal mistake-of running within sight of a Pakistani army patrol. He was 24 years old, a slight man surrounded by soldiers. He was trembling, because he was about to be shot.“Normally we would have killed him as he ran,” I was informed chattily by Major Rathore, the G-2 Ops. of the 9th Division, as we stood on the out­skirts of a tiny village near Mudafarganj, about 20 miles south of Comilla. “But we are checking him out for your sake. You are new here and I see you have a squeamish stomach.”
“Why kill him?” I asked with mounting concern.“Because he might be a Hindu or he might be a rebel, perhaps a student or an Awami Leaguer. They know we are sorting them out and they betray themselves by running.” This is a fellow Muslim he is talking about !!
The same kind of attitude/ brainwashing prevails even now !!
“But why are you killing them? And why pick on the Hindus?” I persisted.“Must I remind you,” Rathore said severely, “how they have tried to des­troy Pakistan? Now under the cover of the fighting we have an excellent oppor­tunity of finishing them off.”
“Of course,” he added hastily, “we are only killing the Hindu men. We are soldiers, not cowards like the rebels. They kill our women and children.”I WAS GETTING my first glimpse of the stain of blood which has spread over the otherwise verdant land of East Bengal. First it was the massacre of the non-Bengalis in a savage outburst of Bengali hatred. Now it was massacre, deliberately carried out by the West Pakistan army. The pogrom’s victims are not only the Hindus of East Bengal-who constitute about 10 per cent of the 75 million population-but also many thousands of Bengali Muslims. These include university and college students, teachers, Awami League and Left-Wing political cadres and every one thee army can catch of the 176,000 Bengali military men and police who mutinied on March 26 in a specta­cular, though untimely and ill-starred bid, to create an independent Republic of Bangla Desh.
There is now little chance for a long time to come that Punjabis in the West and Bengalis in the East will fell themselves equal fellow-citizens of one nation. For the Bengalis, the future is now bleak: the unhappy submission of a colony to its conquerors.
Lots of interesting details in the long article, which confirms the racist attitude of the West Pakistani Pakjabi Army towards their fellow Muslims . This article was written before the surrender of the Pakistani Army and the official establishment of Bangladesh. Pakistan, it seems has learned nothing from this. The same scenario has evolved in resource rich Baluchistan. And the Pashtuns of FATA province are beginning to receive the "same treatment" as the Bengalis. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Falijee on 17 Dec 2017 05:40, edited 1 time in total.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Trying really hard to stay relevant with one leg in the grave.

Musharraf suggests forming long-term interim govt to 'put house in order'
an interim government, authorised by the Supreme Court (SC) to carry out constitutional amendments, was the only solution to the challenges being faced by the country
The proposed technocrat interim government should be provided with a considerable time to hold the corrupt politicians accountable
I want, from the depths of my heart, the removal of the ruling regime," he said
"Among an available lot of politicians, only Imran Khan has the charisma to attract masses."
the judiciary should take a start with striking down the legislation that allows a convicted person to head a political party
The former president said he wanted to form a multi-ethnic party and spread "Pakistanism".
Musharraf said.... he considers himself a "national level leader"
So, musharraf sa'ab, would you be the right "leader" to lead the technocrat gober-mint?

"jaish, of courshe" (that's - Yes, of course).
When asked what if the SC declares him disqualified, he said, in that case, he will sit calmly and say "Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz" [Pakistan, may Allah Almighty save you].
QED!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1376982/musha ... e-in-order
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote:The " Famous Article" In Sunday Times Which Triggered Outrage Against The Atrocities Of The Paki Army And Molded World Public Opinion In Favour Of The Bengalis East Pakistanis

GENOCIDE: The June 1971 Sunday Times essay about Pakistan’s mass murder in East Pakistan (Bangladesh) that woke the world
Anthony Mascerenhas -
June 13, 1971
More damning was this "blood telegram" from the US Embassy in Dacca.

“Our government has evidenced moral bankruptcy”: The Blood Telegram and the 1971 Bengali Genocide
The U.S. Consulate in Dacca (now U.S Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh) had been sending cables to Washington, detailing the horrors committed by Pakistani forces. Fed up with the lack of response from President Richard Nixon and National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger, Consul General Archer Blood and 29 of his colleagues on April 6, 1971 sent a dissent telegram to Washington describing the killings of Hindus in East Pakistan as “genocide.”
The cable went on to say that:

“Our government has failed to denounce the suppression of democracy. Our government has failed to denounce atrocities. Our government has failed to take forceful measures to protect its citizens while at the same time bending over backwards to placate the West Pak[istan] dominated government and to lessen any deservedly negative international public relations impact against them. Our government has evidenced what many will consider moral bankruptcy…. But we have chosen not to intervene, even morally, on the grounds that the Awami conflict, in which unfortunately the overworked term genocide is applicable, is purely an internal matter of a sovereign state. Private Americans have expressed disgust. We, as professional civil servants, express our dissent with current policy and fervently hope that our true and lasting interests here can be defined and our policies redirected.”

Read all about it and much more here.

http://adst.org/2014/01/our-government- ... jW0oN-nGUk
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Page 2 of the Blood telegram

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Stealth Entry Of Chini Military Into Paki Army :roll:

Is Chinese Militarization Of Pakistan Beginning?
By Lawrence Sellin, Retd Colonel, US Army Reserve
Daily Caller
According to a December 12, 2017 Urdu-language news site report, during a high-level meeting presumably between Chinese and Pakistani officials held on the last day of the November Chinese Economic Summit in Hong Kong, China offered to train Pakistani security forces to protect both the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) projects in Pakistan and the Chinese nationals working on them. That follows a September 17, 2017 official CPEC announcement, whereby China would “assist” Pakistan in “capacity building” of “civil armed forces.” The stealth approach :roll:
At face value, the Chinese offer appears to be a predictable response to the proliferation of Islamic extremist groups, the permanent Taliban support and recruiting network, and the festering independence insurgency, all in Pakistan’s southwestern province of Balochistan, a region whose stability is critical to the success of CPEC, a $46 billion Chinese infrastructure investment in Pakistan. The Pakis think of this as "free lunch", while the Chinese want to ensure that they either get their "money" back or in case of loan default ( likely scenario) they "seize" Paki land like what has happened in other countries , where the borrowing country has defaulted !
What the December 12th Urdu report states that the official September 17th communique doesn’t is that Chinese training will include the “Special Security Division,” which widens the scope considerably.
The Special Security Division is a 2-star Pakistani military command of up to 15,000 personnel established in September 2016 to protect CPEC from internal and external threats. It is composed of nine Pakistan Army infantry battalions, six “Civil Armed Forces” elements of Army Ranger and Frontier Corps units, and a maritime security command led by the Pakistani Navy, which includes the Maritime Security Agency and the Pakistani Marines.
he number of Chinese military and security trainers to be stationed in Pakistan is undisclosed, but based on the size of the Special Security Division alone, the total complement of Chinese needed to fulfill all the CPEC security requirements is expected to be sizable. Then there is the problem of "cultural integration", chain of command problems etc etc . ( Polk flied lice on menu :mrgreen: )
Also in the past week, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, Chief of the Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), announced a joint China-Pakistan space program that will begin by sending a satellite into orbit within the next two years. In that regard, there have been on-the-ground reports in the past few months of high-level Chinese delegations visiting Sonmiani, Balochistan, ( near Karachi ! Balochistan has a long coast line !) the location of Pakistan’s space port. Those reports have also included rumors of Chinese purchases of large blocks of land in the Sonmiani region. Some press reports have suggested that Gawadar have been effectively "sold" to the Chinese . And the Chinese have "demanded" that Yuan be the only currency that should be legal tender in that area. Talk about Pakistani sover-virginity :mrgreen:
In April 2017, an agreement was signed whereby a state-run Chinese company, the China Overseas Port Holding Company will handle the operations of Pakistan’s strategic Gwadar port for a period of 40 years.Pakistan is not shy about stating its interest in joint naval operations with China from Gwadar: There were reports that a Chinese submarine base is going to be housed in Gawadar !
n addition, there has been a general shift in Chinese military personnel in favor of naval and marine corps forces at the expense of land forces. According to reports, some of those forces are destined for Djibouti and Gwadar, the strategy being:
The Chinese are also expanding the Gwadar International Airport to handle “heavies.” That will provide an airlift capability linking Gwadar at the mouth of the Persian Gulf and the Chinese base in Djibouti at the entrance of the Red Sea and the Suez Canal.
Also in the past week — similar to the Chinese “management” of Gwadar — Sri Lanka relinquished authority over its southern port of Hambantota to the Chinese, having signed a 99-year lease with the state-controlled China Merchants Port Holdings.
The Chinese presence in Hambantota outflanks both India and the U.S. naval base in Diego Garcia and provides an additional strategic choke point, a potential for regional hegemony and, in combination with the other developments, largely renders current U.S. policy in Afghanistan obsolete. At some point in future, the US will have to get very very tough with the Pakis. Not likely to happen, until they solve the Afghan supply problem !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan Also TO Enter Drone Age :D

Punjab government to introduce drone technology in agriculture sector
Rawalpindi: Government of Punjab has ( fear of RAA drones studied and discounted and therefore... ) allowed the use of drone technology in the agriculture sector to enhance Agricultural productivity. In Pakistan, when concrete action is lacking due to funding, technical expertise or organizational problems) , words and specially "buzz words" make up the slack. This is just another example of that. Then there is the appearance of giving an = = and the Echendee factor :mrgreen:
In arriving at a decision, the protocols about the security of sensitive installations/establishments shall be given due consideration. A police personnel may also be attached to the operator of the drone at the time of flying activity. The concerned Deputy Director Agriculture (Extension) :roll: shall inform the applicant in a timely manner about the status and outcome of the application for NOC regarding permissible agriculture use of drone/UAV (long "buzz words" !) . Pakistan's "me too" desire to join the "drone ranks" has obviously ignored the financial problems . IMO, it will be the "begging bowl" for the Chini drones . And it will be a long time coming, unless it is "already covered under CPEC" :mrgreen:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Indus Water Treaty Thread

In Kashmir, India and Pakistan race to tap the Himalayas

MUZAFFARABAD: Several hundred metres underground, thousands of labourers grind away day and night on a mammoth hydroelectric project in contested Kashmir, where India and Pakistan are racing to tap the subcontinent's diminishing freshwater supplies.

The arch rivals have been building duelling power plants along the banks of the turquoise Neelum River for years.

The two projects, located on opposite sides of the Line of Control — the de facto border in Kashmir — are now close to completion, fuelling tensions between the neighbours with Pakistan particularly worried their downstream project will be deprived of much-needed water by India.

The Himalayan region of Kashmir is at the heart of a 70-year conflict between the nuclear-armed foes, with both sides laying claim to the conflict-riven territory.

The rivalry on the Neelum is underlined by both countries' unquenchable need for freshwater, as their surging populations and developing economies continue to stress already diminished waters tables.

This situation represents a serious challenge to Pakistan's food security and long-term growth, its central bank recently warned in a report.

The geography of the wider region only exacerbates the problem.

The Indus River — into which the waters of the Neelum ultimately flow — is one of the longest on the continent, cutting through ultra-sensitive borders in the region.

It rises in Tibet, crosses Kashmir and waters 65 per cent of Pakistan's territory, including the vast, fertile plains of Punjab province — the country's bread basket — before flowing into the Indian Ocean.

The Indus Water Treaty , painfully ratified in 1960 under the auspices of the World Bank, theoretically regulates water allocation between the countries and is considered a rare diplomatic success story Kishanganga power station is also in its final phase, but has delayed its late 2017 completion date, according to an official, in part because of ongoing unrest in the Kashmir valley.

Pakistan has filed cases at the World Bank against India and the Neelum dam, which it says will unfairly restrict the amount of water headed downstream.

According to the plant's director Nayyar Aluddin, the production of electricity could shrink by 10-13 per cent because of the Indian project.

But the hydroelectric projects on the Neelum River are only one of several points of friction between the two countries as the Indus Treaty faces increasingly pressing disputes.

Beyond the technical bickering, Islamabad is especially afraid of India cutting into its precious water supplies during strategic agricultural seasons that are key to feeding the country's 207 million residents.

The possibility of hitting Pakistan's food supply is regularly amped up by both Indian and Pakistani media, stretching perennially taut relations.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi hinted at such reprisals following an attack in Kashmir's Uri by Pakistan-based terrorists in September 2016.

"Blood and water can't flow together," he said.

However, a blockade of any significant magnitude is not really technically feasible, while neither party has seriously sought to challenge the Treaty of the Indus.

The problem is that the rival countries conceive water as a zero-sum game — if one taps the resource, it means they are lost to the other.

But Islamabad must do its part, wrote Neil Buhne, UN coordinator in Pakistan, in an op-ed calling for the country to diversify "its water resources" while reigning in inefficiencies that wastes water.

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Another Event in the Followers of the Philosophy of Piece in the Land of the Pure and the Home of the Terrorists

At least 4 killed, 20 injured in attack on church in Pakistan

KARACHI: Armed terrorists on Sunday attacked a Catholic church, killing at least four people and injuring 20 in Quetta, the capital of Pakistan's restive Balochistan province, media reports said.

The attack targeted the church where prayers of Christian community were being held, the Express Tribune newspaper reported quoting Balochistan's Home Minister Sarfaraz Bugti.

A loud explosion and gunshots were heard, it said.

The paper said that at least two people were killed.

According to eyewitnesses, a number of people have sustained injuries.

Following the attack, an emergency was imposed in all hospitals across Quetta.

Police teams and rescue teams have reached the site of the explosion, and the area has been cordoned off.

Citing the police, Geo News reported that an exchange of fire is ongoing between terrorists and security personnel. The media personnel have been directed to stay away from the site.

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Devaluation

A disease is a “disorder of structure or function especially one that produces specific symptoms.” And a symptom is an “indication of the existence of something, especially of an undesirable situation.”

Devaluation is a symptom, not a disease. The Pakistani rupee losing value against the US dollar is a symptom, not a disease. Devaluation is an ‘indication of the existence of something undesirable’. The disease is the ‘cost of doing business’ in Pakistan; devaluation is a mere symptom.

For the past couple of years, Pakistan’s ‘currency policy’ has had four ingredients: ego, figure fudging, artificial controls and dollar-denominated loans. In the second week of December 2017, Pakistan’s ‘currency policy’ was handed over to two entities: the IMF and currency speculators.

Over the past week, our foreign loans have gone up from Rs8.9 trillion to Rs9.4 trillion; an increase of Rs500 billion. And that means an additional debt burden of Rs17,000 for each and every Pakistani family. Over the past week, the value of our annual imports has gone up from Rs5.7 trillion to Rs6.1 trillion; an increase of Rs330 billion. And that means an inflationary burden of Rs11,000 for each and every Pakistani family. Lo and behold, the rupee devaluation of the past week has cost each and every Pakistani family a hefty Rs28,000. And the story of this suffering hasn’t come to an end yet.

The captain-less Ministry of Finance is out to suppress the symptoms – nothing about the disease so far. The disease requires chemotherapy; the only thing that our Ministry of Finance is administering is aspirin. The cure of the disease lies in chemotherapy and aspirin would only suppress the symptoms (that too temporarily).

The ‘cost of doing business’ in Pakistan has at least three components: expensive electricity, expensive gas and an oppressive tax system. Some five years ago, Pakistan and Bangladesh’s exports were at about the same level – around $25 billion a year. Bangladesh has since moved up to $38 billion a year while Pakistan went down to under $20 billion. If our exports had kept pace with Bangladesh we would have had no balance of payment crises.

Imagine: the cost of natural gas to Pakistan’s industry is 2.6 times that of Sri Lanka’s. Imagine: labour cost in Pakistan is 2.3 times that of India’s. Imagine: the electricity tariff in Vietnam is $0.07 per unit as oppose to $0.11 per unit. Imagine: the gas tariff in Bangladesh is $0.03 per unit as oppose to $0.86 per unit.

Pakistan, for instance, produces around 100 billion units of electricity a year at a cost of $11 billion. Vietnam produces the same for $7 billion. What that means is that Pakistani electricity consumers are paying $4 billion a year over and above Vietnamese consumers. How can Pakistani exporters compete with Vietnamese exporters?

What’s the way out? The only way out is to reduce the ‘cost of doing business’ in Pakistan. The only way out is a wholesale renegotiation of sovereign contracts throughout our energy sector. Velly Solly Sil! Chinese WILL NEVEL LENEGOTIATE ANY CONTLACT DOWNWALDS - ONLY UPWALDS IS POSSIBLE! ALE YOU INTELESTED? :rotfl: There is no other way that the government of Pakistan – regardless of which political party is in power – can bring down the ‘cost of doing business’ in Pakistan.

Yes, Tanzania has renegotiated sovereign contracts in the past. So have Ecuador, Costa Rica and India. Devaluation won’t do it.

Cheers Image
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

After devaluation wouldn't they have to now generate much more income to pay to their sovereign bond lenders?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

abhijitm wrote:After devaluation wouldn't they have to now generate much more income to pay to their sovereign bond lenders?
abhijitm Ji

Indeed Sir!

In the Fourth Paragraph of the Article on Devaluation Dr. Saleem states Lo and behold, the rupee devaluation of the past week has cost each and every Pakistani family a hefty Rs 28,000.

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Peregrine wrote:
abhijitm wrote:After devaluation wouldn't they have to now generate much more income to pay to their sovereign bond lenders?
abhijitm Ji

Indeed Sir!

In the Fourth Paragraph of the Article on Devaluation Dr. Saleem states Lo and behold, the rupee devaluation of the past week has cost each and every Pakistani family a hefty Rs 28,000.

Cheers Image
Deep State Plans afoot to "outsource" more and more of those "pesty social sector" responsibilities to more and more foreign and domestic NGO's ,( after "due diligence" that none of them are working for RAA or See Eye A) :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

ZARDARI JR SPEAKS !

Karachi_Post Retweeted
BilawalBhuttoZardari‏Verified account @BBhuttoZardari
4h4 hours ago

Outraged, frustrated and saddened by the terrorist attack in #Quetta. Cowards attack the weak, innocent and vulnerable. Adding insult to injury this attack comes a day after our PM declared his government had defeated terrorism. The apathy of the state sickens me.

Urdu mae bhi kuch bollo, bhai Urdu mae !!! :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Chief Honcho Of Pakiland ( President, PM, FM, COAS -all rounder !) To Make "Brief Senate Appearance" :D

COAS to brief Senate on Tuesday on security matters
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa will take the Senate's Committee of the Whole into confidence on the security situation on Tuesday, a notification issued by the Senate Secretariat said on Sunday.Gen Bajwa will brief the entire house — acting as a committee — in-camera at 10am on December 19 on "the emerging national security paradigm for Pakistan with respect to recent visits/developments".Director General Military Operations (DGMO) Maj Gen Sahir Shamshad Mirza will accompany the COAS in the briefing.The committee was constituted on the motion "to prepare policy guidelines in the light of emerging regional realities and the role of United States".
Earlier on Friday, expressing concerns over the terms of reference (ToRs) of the Saudi-led Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC) being kept secret, senators had demanded that parliament be apprised of the particulars of the military alliance.They had also asked about Gen Bajwa's visit to Iran. ( Any plans to bring the core crore commanders to the meet :roll: )
Last edited by Falijee on 17 Dec 2017 22:07, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Karachi_Post Retweeted
Fizzah Sajjad‏ @FizzahSajjad
Dec 16

Fizzah Sajjad Retweeted Shehbaz Sharif

This has to be one of the most horrible tweets I've ever seen. The horrific killing of over 100 children should never be used to celebrate anything. Period.
"Masoom Paki Children" being used as "cannon fodder" :roll:

"Showbaaz Tweets" !
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Falijee wrote:ZARDARI JR SPEAKS !

Karachi_Post Retweeted
BilawalBhuttoZardari‏Verified account @BBhuttoZardari
4h4 hours ago

Outraged, frustrated and saddened by the terrorist attack in #Quetta. Cowards attack the weak, innocent and vulnerable. Adding insult to injury this attack comes a day after our PM declared his government had defeated terrorism. The apathy of the state sickens me.

Urdu mae bhi kuch bollo, bhai Urdu mae !!! :mrgreen:
Falijee Ji
Following received from Bilawal Bhutto, M.A. (0xon)

For Mr. Falijee Wala
Falijee Wala - Hamra Wala Oxfart Wala Hota Wala. Urdu Wala Nahin Wala Bolta Wala.
Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

BARELVI KHADIM IN GOOD COMPANY ?. ASSURANCE BEING GIVEN THAT "ISLAMI BUM" IS SAFE AND SOUND? ALL THE MOMEENS HAVE GLINT IN THE EYES? ENDORSEMENT SOUGHT AND GIVEN BY XEROX KHAN ? :roll:

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Sikhs Under Pressure To Convert To Malsi :mrgreen:

Sikh community in Hangu 'being forced to convert'
The Express Tribune
PESHAWAR:
The Sikh community raised on Friday serious concerns after ‘being forced to convert to Islam’ by a government official in Hangu district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P).Lodging a complaint with Deputy Commissioner Hangu Shahid Mehmood, the community members claimed Assistant Commissioner Tehsil Tall Yaqoob Khan was allegedly forcing Sikhs to convert to Islam. Imran Khan should take "due note" !
District Nazim Hangu for minority Farid Chand Singh, who filed the complaint, said the community members have been living in the area since 1901 and were never offended by anyone, specifically for religious believes rather lived all their lives peacefully with Muslims. Unless you become a Muslim, there is no scope for you in Islamic Pakistan. This has been shown again and again , where Christian and Hindu cricketers are worshiped as "heroes" once they convert :mrgreen:
Singh stated that despite having been a hotbed for sectarian conflicts, residents of Hangu district never harmed them, were never approached by someone to convert to Islam, adding they have friendly relations with Muslims who have always stood up for the community when in need. Do not miss the "almost pleading" tone for help !
“We the residents of Doaba area are being tortured religiously,” read the complaint.“The Constitution empowers us to defend our religious beliefs against anyone and we want you to call AC Tall Yaqoob Khan and inquire the issue,” the complaint read, adding that the issues should be investigated so that the community could live in Pakistan with ‘love, peace and harmony’.
When asked, DC Hangu Shahid Mehood said members of the Sikh community were offended during talks with the assistant commissioner, which the assistant commissioner never meant.There was no such issue of converting someone forcefully to Islam; rather, the district administration ensured religious freedom, he added. Of course, there is no "forced conversions", but the implications of not doing so, are made abundantly clear :mrgreen:
However, on receiving the complaint, the community members have been asked for a meeting on Monday to address their concerns, he added. The facade has to be kept on :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Hoping to extend maritime reach, China lavishes aid on Pakistan town
Reuters

Good article highlighting Chinese long term plan for Gawadar !
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pervez Musharraf hails LeT, JuD terrorists as 'patriotic' -PTI

The PA is mainstreaming the LeT terrorists through Musharraf.
Hailing LeT and JuD terror groups as "patriotic", former military dictator Pervez Musharraf has said that he was ready to enter into an alliance with them for Pakistan's "safety and security", according to a media report.

The 74-year-old retired general, who is on self-exile in Dubai, had last month said that he was the biggest supporter of the LeT+ and its founder Hafiz Saeed, the Mumbai terror attack mastermind who heads the banned Jamaat-ud Dawah.

"They (LeT and JuD) are patriotic people. The most patriotic. They have sacrificed their lives for Pakistan in Kashmir ...," the ARY News channel quoted him as saying.

Musharraf said the two groups have large public support and "good people" and no one could object if they formed a political party.

The former military ruler further said that so far the two groups have not approached him but if they desire to enter into an alliance with his party, he has no objection.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Falijee wrote:Paki Transgender Preacher ( AKA Hijra Mullah :D ) Finds "Solace" In The Arms Of Tableeghi Jamaat

Transgender preacher defies dysphoria ( dissatisfaction with life )
Hain ji,
He could have easily joined the Bak Fauj and could have immediately gotten promoted to Crore Commander and Jernail rank!

I tell you, proper career guidance is a non-entity in El-Bakistan these days !!!
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

arun wrote:Fittingly on Vijay Divas commemorating the surrender of 90,000 tall fair tight assed (TFTA) military personnel of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan self proclaimed to have descended from martial Arab and Central Asian horsemen to Short Dark Rice Eating (SDRE) Indian Hindu’s comes news of India again bursting Pakistan’s cherished notions of martial superiority based on the specious theory that 1 TFTA Pakistani Mohammadden equals 10 SDRE Hindu’s.

At the Commonwealth Championship for the “Martial” sport of wrestling the Islamic Republic wins 6 bronze medals as against 10 Gold and 10 Silver by India.

Pakistani wrestlers bag six bronze medals in Commonwealth Championship

India clinch 10 gold, 10 silver medals at Commonwealth Wrestling Championship
If I'm not mistaken, there are 2 bronze medals awarded for each gold/silver in wrestling and boxing. So the value of these bronzes is even lower, just like the value of their rupee.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Hafiz- Suar Is Very, Very Angry And ... :mrgreen:

Hafiz Saeed vow to avenge creation of Bangladesh by liberating Kashmir

PS: In this outburst , nothing about "India stealing Paki waters" :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan Breaks Its Own Record :mrgreen:

Pakistan external debt rises to dangerous highs of $85 billion, unprecedented in history
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan’s external debt and liabilities have mounted to $85 billion by September-end this year – a year-on-year increase of 12.3%, reported the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on Friday.
The SBP’s external debt bulletin release coincides with the depreciation of the Pakistani rupee against the US dollar. The local currency shed its value by about 4.8%, standing at Rs110.54 to the dollar on Friday. ( you pay 64 Indian Rupees to get one US Dollar :D )
Due to the depreciation, Pakistan will require an additional Rs436 billion to service the same amount of debt.
external debt and liabilities... due to the depreciation, have increased to Rs9.4 trillion.
The rupee is expected to further shed value in the coming months, as the external sector fundamentals remain weak.
The public sector enterprises debt increased to $3 billion – also higher by 7.7%.
The cost of public external debt servicing stood at $1.64 billion.
The cost of interest payments increased to $300 million in the first quarter.
The private sector debt servicing cost amounted to $304 million including interest payments. (How much is principal and how much is interest is anybody's guess)

All this "New Year's Good News" is going to put a dent in Pakistan's plans to become an economic min-superpower in the short long run !
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Terroristan "Quetta Slaughter" Number "Going Up"

9 killed, 44 injured in suicide attack on Quetta church

ISLAMABAD: Nine people were killed and more than 40 injured after a suicide bomber blew himself up at a church during Sunday mass in the southwestern city of Quetta just days before Christmas. Many casualties resulted from a second attacker firing upon worshippers who too was killed.

The bombing occurred at the Bethel Memorial Methodist Church on Quetta's Zarghoon Road at a time when 400 Christians were attending the mid-day service. According to police, the first attacker blew himself up at the gate of the Church, while the second was wounded in firing and later killed.

Moazzam Ansari, the police chief of the restive Balochistan province, told reporters, "There were 400 worshippers inside the church when it came under attack. Many precious lives were saved due to the quick response of police present in the area. Had the attackers not been stopped, there could have been hundreds of people killed casualties."

Balochistan home minister Mir Sarfraz Bugti confirmed two suicide bombers were involved in the attack. "The terrorists had weapons and it seems they wanted to take hostages inside the church. The presence of police and paramilitary force stopped them from completing their mission," Bugti said.

The church has organised different programmes throughout December to mark Christmas, according to its Facebook page, and was holding a 'Sunday School Christmas Programme' at the time of the attack.

Injuries to worshippers were caused mainly by wooden splinters from the door and glass splinters of the church's windows, police said.

A civil defence official said that the two attackers, believed to have been between 16 and 20 years of age, had strapped 15 kilogrammes of explosives to their bodies.

The Bethel Memorial Church has been the target of a terrorist attack in the past despite falling in Quetta's high-security zone.

Balochistan, Pakistan's mineral-rich and largest province by area, has been at the centre of recent instances of violence. Separatist groups, demanding autonomy and a greater share in resources of the province, frequently target security forces and government installations while Taliban and other Islamist militants also operate in the province and often target members of the Hazara Shia community in the region.

Pakistan's Christian minority has been subjected to frequent terror attacks in the past. In March 2015, 15 people were killed and more than 70 injured after Taliban suicide bombers attacked two churches in Lahore's Youhanabad neighbourhood.

In September 2013, more than 100 people were killed after twin explosions at a church in the northwestern city of Peshawar.

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Now Paki Railways Wants To Come Abroad The "CPEC Bandwagon" :D

PR being linked to CPEC says Saad
KARACHI: Pakistan Railways Fedreal Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique announced that Pakistan Railways being linked the China Pakistan Economic Corridor.Saad Rafique talking to media persons in Karachi, he said low-interest loan will be given to Pakistan railways.Minister said that, designs for national railway and Karachi circular railways are being prepared by one company. He said work is also progress for tha restoration of Karachi circular railway. Is not the CPEC getting "overcrowded" . The Pakis are treating it like it is a "bottomless pit", of funds on the (wrong) understanding that this is a "free lunch". But the Chinis being the "Masters" in this game are flexing their muscles . As an example, they announced a few days ago, that they suspending further financing on 3 CPEC projects until the terms and conditions are made absolutely clear :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »