UlanBatori wrote:Comments? Where pls? Quote a few if u don't mind: they will get a lot of visibility because BRF posts are (were?) searchable on Googlasura
Here is a sampling from that link posted by VinodTK ji.
m21 hours ago
Without even getting half way through this, I realized this makes no sense. So the one Democratic candidate with a close to 0 polling number, the one who has actually served her country, doesn't hold disdain for conservatives, is the one to pull democratic votes away from their front runner to get Republicans the win?
If anything, she'd be more likely to sway independent and moderate Republicans away from Trump giving whatever candidate the DNC decides to ordain.
DarthRandall22 hours ago
"In 2016, Green Party liberal leader Jill Stein won more votes than Trump's margin of victory in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, three states that would have secured the presidency for Clinton had she won them." It's not guaranteed that Hillary would have gotten those votes
. More assumptions from the elite liberal media.
Jbeezy22 hours ago
The only election interference involved her, CNN and the DNC.
Crassus22 hours ago
Hillary is stil miffed that in 2016 Gabbard called out the DNC and HIllary for rigging the primary in favor of Hillary and against Sanders. Apparently, Hillary thinks she lost the election because the Russians supported JIll Stein, while many other people think Hillary lost because she was one of the worst candidates in history as well as been snarky, phony, and down right hateful.
j21 hours agowho was President when Russia was interfering?
Who was secretary of state?
Now this one - I don't know how true. It reads like CT.
Yvan Schmidt18 hours ago
Articles like these are like seeing rats starting to jump off a ship. The DNC is eating their own!
Just stop and think about this seriously, for one minute. The last DNC candidate for POTUS, who CLEARLY still cannot accept that she was a piss-poor candidate, and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, is now calling someone in her own party a Russian agent, with NO proof to back-up her assertion!
1. Schiff keeps telling us witnesses are saying one thing, and then leaks tell us that, except for the former Ambassador to the Ukraine, they've actually said things that are VERY different.
2. House Rules are very clear. Nancy Pelosi keeps saying that she doesn't need to hold a full House vote on an impeachment inquiry, because there are no specific rules on the issue, when in fact, House Rules CLEARLY state that where there is not a specific rule on an issue, PRECEDENT IS the House rule. Every impeachment inquiry before this ALLEGED one was preceded by a vote of the Full House, so precedent is pretty clear!
3. The "MSM" won't mention this, but we all now know that the DOJ has TWO of Joseph Mifsud's cell phones. What could POSSIBLY be on those?
4. Anybody with a brain can read the transcript of the now infamous Ukraine Call, and see that what Trump was asking for was NOT an investigation into Biden, but access to CrowdStrike. Who is CrowdStrike? The company, hired by the DNC, that accessed the DNC's servers, and said that it was Russia that hacked the DNC servers. NO American legal entity ever had access to those servers, and of course, the FBI never subpoena'd it, accepting the word of a private company (did I mention they worked for the DNC?), instead.
5. The Horowitz Report is already completed, and is just going through the classification/declassification process. That should be available by the end of the month! We already know that at least one criminal referral was made as part of this investigation, and more are expected, unless....
6. The Durham, Huber and Barr investigations are only getting started, and the Barr and Durham investigations are deadly serious. It's already been established that a federal grand jury was convened to hear the McCabe case, but no indictment has been announced. Since no "true bill" has been issued, this can only mean that the grand jury is continuing to hear evidence, or there is a SEALED indictment, probably because the issues will be taken-up by either Durham or Barr.
The reason there is now a rush to impeachment is because the house of cards is about to fall apart. Schiff and his "impeachment inquiry" is the guy with a cup, trying to bail water while the boat is sinking!