Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6115
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Peregrine » 05 Feb 2018 17:44

Hai Allah - Modi Ji Bade Woh Niklay!

milano Ji & chetak Ji :

Senseless Indian firing at LoC

In a recent report published by the Times of India, the Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) have claimed of firing over 9,000 rounds of mortar shells across the international border in Jammu.

Senior officials of the Border Security Force and in the Indian home ministry claimed that the situation along the 190-km ‘international border’ in the Jammu area was very tense as, according to them, Pakistan had opened heavy fire in the entire stretch.

They said the BSF had fired over 9,000 rounds of mortar shells since January 19, after "Pakistan first breached the peace and hit BSF posts and civilian areas". The mortar shelling is in addition to retaliation by an assortment of other arms and ammunition, they said. While the report about the BSF firing 9,000 rounds is true, the reports about Pakistan opening fire are totally untrue and fabricated.

As the Indian Army is deliberately targeting civilians along the LoC, the Pakistan Army is responding in a befitting manner and is taking all necessary safeguards to protect the life and property of citizens. Understandably, the objective of the Indian firing is to divert the attention of the world community from the gross human rights violations committed by Indian forces in occupied Kashmir.

According to reports, more than 400 ceasefire violations have been committed by the Indian troops. Since January 2013, 80 Pakistani civilians embraced martyrdom and over 300 were injured due to unprovoked firing by Indian forces. The DG Disaster Management Authority (DMA) informed the National Assembly's Standing Committee on Kashmir Affairs recently that about 425,000 civilians residing in areas around the LoC were under threat because of Indian firing. Incidences of firing have so far caused scores of deaths while 3,000 people have been injured and 3,300 houses have been damaged as a result, he said.

Pakistan, in a show of great restraint and maturity, has been reacting to the violations in a responsible manner, ensuring that the volatile situation on the LoC does not spiral out of control. It has repeatedly told India that deliberate targeting of civilians is indeed deplorable and contrary to human dignity and international human rights and humanitarian laws. Indeed Terroristanis have been Showering Rose Flower Petals on the Indian Side of the Border!

Islamabad is also urging the Indian side to respect the 2003 ceasefire arrangement, investigate the incidents of ceasefire violations and instruct the Indian forces to respect the ceasefire in letter and spirit and maintain peace along the LoC. Also, Pakistan wants the Indian side to allow the United Nations Military Observers Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) to play its mandated role as per the UN Security Council resolutions.

The situation in the Indian-occupied Kashmir is becoming graver day by day as the current events show. More than 350 people have been gunned down by Indian forces in the held Valley, hundreds have lost their eyes, 20,000 injured and thousands of more have been incarcerated. As the Indian media is drumbeating and projecting Modi as a peace-loving leader, the BSF is doing exactly the opposite to that, thereby, giving a message as if the Indian Army is not under Modi’s control. In reality, neither Modi is a peace-loving leader nor can he stop his security forces from firing across the LoC, which is in stark violation of international norms and laws. Modi Ji is indeed a PEACE LOVING LEADER and most definitely not a Leader of the "Keeping the PM Seat Warm for the Dynasty's Incumbent Genre!"

Cheers Image
Last edited by Peregrine on 05 Feb 2018 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Falijee » 05 Feb 2018 18:14

Chinese National Attacked In Karachi.

Chinese national critically injured in Karachi targeted attack, police say

A Chinese national was critically injured in Karachi on Monday when unknown suspects opened fire at his car in what police are calling a targeted attack. Unknown suspects in a car opened fire at the Chinese national's car in Clifton, near Zamzama Park, the station house officer (SHO) Clifton told DawnNews.He added that the Chinese citizen, an employee at a shipping firm in Karachi, was alone in his car at the time of the attack. A 30-year-old passer-by was also shot in the leg.According to police, the Chinese man was shot in the head when the suspects opened fire at him. Nine bullet casings were recovered from the site of the attack.
"It appears to be a targeted incident," police added.

anupmisra
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8160
Joined: 12 Nov 2006 04:16
Location: New York

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby anupmisra » 05 Feb 2018 18:27

Falijee wrote:Chinese National Attacked In Karachi.

Chinese national critically injured in Karachi targeted attack, police say
"It appears to be a targeted incident," police added.


The cops found 9 casings!! Einsteins, all.

This unprovoked, cowardly attack supports the ba(w)ki narrative that the Yindoos will target SeePack. Ba(w)kistan has martyred millions of its selfless, upright citizens (and one chini) while protecting the one belt one road bonanza.

sum
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9821
Joined: 08 May 2007 17:04
Location: (IT-vity && DRDO) nagar

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby sum » 05 Feb 2018 18:42

Wonder what this Chinese dude was upto to be targeted?

Peregrine
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6115
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Peregrine » 05 Feb 2018 19:35

Chinese national shot dead in Karachi
KARACHI: A Chinese national was shot dead on Monday in an apparent targeted killing in Karachi’s Zamzama area.
Security has been porked up for foreigners, particularly Chinese nationals across the province.
Cheers Image

saip
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3440
Joined: 17 Jan 2003 12:31
Location: USA

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby saip » 05 Feb 2018 19:47

sum wrote:Wonder what this Chinese dude was upto to be targeted?

Must be an 'honor' killing.

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Falijee » 05 Feb 2018 20:27

Pakistan Retaliates To US Criticism By Shutting Down Pushto Language Mashall Radio !

RFE/RL Says Mashaal Reporters Facing Pressure From Authorities

RFE/RL has voiced concern that members of its Radio Mashaal unit are facing pressure from authorities in Pakistan after the closure of the Pashto-language service’s Islamabad office last week.In a statement on January 26, RFE/RL President Thomas Kent said there were indications that authorities were seeking to compel staffers to make forced statements against the news organization.
On January 19, Pakistan’s Interior Ministry ordered the closure of the bureau after Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency accused Mashaal of airing programs that are “against the interest of Pakistan” and “in line with [a] hostile intelligence agency’s agenda.” Kent deplored the decision, which comes amid increasing tensions between Islamabad and Washington, saying that "Radio Mashaal serves no intelligence agency or government." On January 25, Islamabad appeared to offer another reason for the closure of Mashaal.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Faisal told a weekly briefing in Islamabad that the U.S.-funded station had been closed for lacking "the requisite mandatory license from the concerned authorities.” Radio Mashaal’s production company in Pakistan is officially registered as a company with the principal activity of radio broadcasting. Mashaal does not have radio transmitters inside the country. The decision to close Mashaal has been called a "direct threat to press freedom" in Pakistan, by the media watchdog group the Committee to Protect Journalists. Pakistan Army and the Paki Govt is obviously feeling the US heat due to suspension of US monetary Aid :D
The closure order was issued after Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, said on January 12 that Pakistan feels “betrayed” by U.S. criticism that it is not doing enough to fight terrorism and by Washington’s decision to suspend military aid for Islamabad.U.S. President Donald Trump on January 1 accused Pakistan of "lies and deceit" and said the United States would suspend up to $1.9 billion a year in military aid until Islamabad moves decisively against Afghan Taliban fighters and Haqqani network militants who he said have found safe haven within Pakistan's borders.Radio Mashaal, which broadcasts from Prague, has both radio and digital operations. Pakistan has responded to US pressure by stepping up terrorists attacks inside Afghanistan !

abhijitm
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3132
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 15:02
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby abhijitm » 05 Feb 2018 21:29

saip wrote:
sum wrote:Wonder what this Chinese dude was upto to be targeted?

Must be an 'honor' killing.

waa bhai. yesterday wonlee pakis said raa is planning to target seepack and today one chinese is promptly sent to '72, virgin road' to inspect the arrangements!

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Falijee » 05 Feb 2018 21:42

Pakistan's "Deep State" Makes An Example Of Journalist Taha Siddiqui By Stopping Him From Boarding A Plane To London !
POSTED IN FULL

A day in the life of Pakistan’s most threatened journalist
Memphis Barker - i news
8am, 10 January 2018. In the back seat of a taxi on the way to Islamabad airport, Taha Siddiqui flicks through Twitter on his phone. Before boarding a plane to London, the Pakistan bureau chief for World Is One News, an Indian television channel, plans to file a story about the abduction of an activist who was critical of Pakistan’s thin-skinned and powerful military – and he wants to check that the subject is still missing.
During his award-winning career, the 33-year-old has reported on dozens of similar tales. Sometimes the “disappeared” show up again; often they don’t. There have been a depressing number of cases lately. Suddenly the car in front slams on its brakes, and Siddiqui is jolted forward. Then he sees four men dressed in plain clothes and carrying AK-47 assault rifles step out of the car. More clamber out of a 4×4 vehicle that has pulled up behind his taxi, and start to wave the traffic past. One approaches Siddiqui’s window, points the barrel of a rifle at him, and asks with a sneer: “Do you think you’re somebody special?”
This time, Siddiqui realises, the story is about him. For months, the tousle-haired journalist had known he was in the military’s sights. Reporters can criticise Pakistan’s civilian government day and night, but his reporting on the brutal tactics of the military – which has ruled the country for half of its existence – set him apart from others, who tend to discuss the so-called “establishment” in a language of allusion and code words, if at all. On 18 May last year, the counter-terrorism wing of Pakistan’s government summoned Siddiqui to explain why he was “maligning” the armed forces. Siddiqui sued the agency for harassment. A few months later he showed up at a Halloween party in a brigadier’s uniform – crushed somewhere in the back of his mind where stories of colleagues beaten, shot and killed for crossing the military’s invisible lines. Countless other journalists have met a similar fate, including pro Islamist Hamid Mir

Image
Out on the highway, Siddiqui screams for help. No one stops. One of the men hits him on the temple with a rifle butt. “Shoot him in the leg,” says another. Visions of torture flash through Siddiqui’s mind, but as he is wrestled back into the taxi, he snatches at a lifeline: the passenger door on the other side of the car is unlocked. He scrambles over, wrenches it open, and runs across a berm into oncoming traffic.
In 2011, as a reporter at Dunya News, a local channel, he took up the opportunity of a two-week course at the army-run National Defence University, offered to most local journalists as a way of softly yoking them to the army’s narrative. At a question-and-answer session, he broached a topic no one else dared to: how had Osama bin Laden come to be found, weeks earlier, at an Abbottabad house just a few miles from a military garrison? The answer he received – that the story was an American ploy – made him wonder what else the top brass were willing to lie about.
8.04am, 10 January A taxi driver takes Siddiqui a short distance but drops him off, realising that he is a wanted man. For a while he hides in a marshy ditch on the side of the road. Removing his red sweater, he eventually finds another taxi to take him to a police station. Siddiqui meets three friends, and decides to go public. As he leaves, he asks an officer to keep him informed of any arrests in the case. The officer laughs. All the cameras on the key section of motorway, it will soon be discovered, were curiously out of service at the time of the incident. Journalists who do speak out against the military are often called traitors, disrespecting the protectors of the nation. On the evening of the incident, Siddiqui gives a press conference still wearing a blood-flecked shirt and muddy trousers.
The first questioner, a journalist at Dawn TV, shouts above a chorus of boos to begin what will soon become a torrent of trolling and misinformation: how are we supposed to believe this “James Bond” tale, he asks? On the way out, colleagues mutter about the well-known links between state security services and their profession.
2am, 12 January The next night, tired and stressed, in his living-room with his wife and three of his closest friends, Siddiqui gets into a heated row. He wants to stay. Pakistan is his country. If they had wanted to kill him or kidnap him, he says, gesticulating wildly in front of a gas fire, they would have: this must just be a warning. He wants to arrange a meeting with the ISI, Pakistan’s feared intelligence agency, to clear the air. “If you try to do something that f**king stupid, I’ll break your legs,” roars Zaidi “Mighty” Hassan.
Siddiqui’s wife, Sara Farid, storms out of the room. Stripped of his laptop, passport and phone during the incident, Siddiqui ignores their pleas to shut up and sends a tweet on a new mobile as an olive branch to the security services. It reads: “I am not your enemy. I want what’s best for Pakistan. Let’s work through this together.” All his friends sleep over that night – and the next few that follow – for safety in numbers.
3pm, 12 January In the living-room, Miranshah, Siddiqui’s four-year-old son, is watching TV. All that Miranshah has been told is that his dad’s flight was cancelled, and that he had been running when he dropped his phone. Sara worries that the boy has caught on to more. He has been whispering in her ear about Daddy, a tone he only takes when something is wrong.
In a hallway, Siddiqui, wearing grey tracksuits with the tag still on, strides back and forth, dragging his hand over his face. The guards posted outside his house want to leave, as their 24-hour shift is up, but the police have not arranged any replacement. He wonders for a moment about hiring private security, then says: “They’re all ex-military. They’ll kill me.” This is becoming too much to bear.
Although the British embassy has made no statement about Siddiqui’s case – despite its supposed support for freedom of the press, the leverage it has through a £350m aid package, and Siddiqui’s previous work for The Guardian – international assistance is at hand. Siddiqui, a correspondent for France 24, can get a visa to France, and lie low for a while. Not all journalists in Pakistan are so lucky.

milano
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 75
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby milano » 05 Feb 2018 22:05

Peregrine wrote:Hai Allah - Modi Ji Bade Woh Niklay!

milano Ji & chetak Ji :

Senseless Indian firing at LoC

In a recent report published by the Times of India, the Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) have claimed of firing over 9,000 rounds of mortar shells across the international border in Jammu.

Senior officials of the Border Security Force and in the Indian home ministry claimed that the situation along the 190-km ‘international border’ in the Jammu area was very tense as, according to them, Pakistan had opened heavy fire in the entire stretch.

They said the BSF had fired over 9,000 rounds of mortar shells since January 19, after "Pakistan first breached the peace and hit BSF posts and civilian areas". The mortar shelling is in addition to retaliation by an assortment of other arms and ammunition, they said. While the report about the BSF firing 9,000 rounds is true, the reports about Pakistan opening fire are totally untrue and fabricated.

As the Indian Army is deliberately targeting civilians along the LoC, the Pakistan Army is responding in a befitting manner and is taking all necessary safeguards to protect the life and property of citizens. Understandably, the objective of the Indian firing is to divert the attention of the world community from the gross human rights violations committed by Indian forces in occupied Kashmir.

According to reports, more than 400 ceasefire violations have been committed by the Indian troops. Since January 2013, 80 Pakistani civilians embraced martyrdom and over 300 were injured due to unprovoked firing by Indian forces. The DG Disaster Management Authority (DMA) informed the National Assembly's Standing Committee on Kashmir Affairs recently that about 425,000 civilians residing in areas around the LoC were under threat because of Indian firing. Incidences of firing have so far caused scores of deaths while 3,000 people have been injured and 3,300 houses have been damaged as a result, he said.

Pakistan, in a show of great restraint and maturity, has been reacting to the violations in a responsible manner, ensuring that the volatile situation on the LoC does not spiral out of control. It has repeatedly told India that deliberate targeting of civilians is indeed deplorable and contrary to human dignity and international human rights and humanitarian laws. Indeed Terroristanis have been Showering Rose Flower Petals on the Indian Side of the Border!

Islamabad is also urging the Indian side to respect the 2003 ceasefire arrangement, investigate the incidents of ceasefire violations and instruct the Indian forces to respect the ceasefire in letter and spirit and maintain peace along the LoC. Also, Pakistan wants the Indian side to allow the United Nations Military Observers Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) to play its mandated role as per the UN Security Council resolutions.

The situation in the Indian-occupied Kashmir is becoming graver day by day as the current events show. More than 350 people have been gunned down by Indian forces in the held Valley, hundreds have lost their eyes, 20,000 injured and thousands of more have been incarcerated. As the Indian media is drumbeating and projecting Modi as a peace-loving leader, the BSF is doing exactly the opposite to that, thereby, giving a message as if the Indian Army is not under Modi’s control. In reality, neither Modi is a peace-loving leader nor can he stop his security forces from firing across the LoC, which is in stark violation of international norms and laws. Modi Ji is indeed a PEACE LOVING LEADER and most definitely not a Leader of the "Keeping the PM Seat Warm for the Dynasty's Incumbent Genre!"

Cheers Image


Peregrine-ji and Chetak-ji, great discussion and I appreciate your views and insights. Like the article you've cited above Peregrine-ji, I guess the best way to gauge how much damage we're inflicting in response, is when they publish articles like that (as well as their citing of how many so-called civilians our shells seem to keep killing). Chetak-ji, your point is very well taken that cross-border shelling and other such shenanigans is the only card that Pak Fauj can play to try to keep the nation united by keeping things hot with the eternal archenemy. Hopefully beyond tactical retalation, this latest incident in which 4 of our finest were killed, shall lead to something that keeps increasing the strategic costs to Pak. This latest article gives hope: https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/indian-army-warns-of-retaliatory-action-against-pak-over-killing-of-four-soldiers/story-m59zmjDVMhAuUoA7vpRGVI.html

Peregrine
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6115
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Peregrine » 05 Feb 2018 22:53

Hafiz Saeed dares Pakistan govt to arrest him

LAHORE: Outlawed Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief and Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed on Monday dared the Pakistani government to arrest him if it can and said he will not stop fighting the case of Kashmiri people.

"If the Pakistani government wants to arrest me ... come and go for it but I will not stop dedicating 2018 for Kashmiris," Saeed said while addressing a rally here.

"We will emerge more strongly if you try to suppress us," said Saeed, who was listed as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist by the US.

He criticised ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif for not playing his role on the issue of Kashmir.

"We may initiate efforts to make you (Sharif) prime minister again if you pledge to work for freedom of Kashmir," he said.

He also claimed that on the pressure of the US and India "our media coverage is banned in Pakistan".

Saeed, who was released from house arrest in Pakistan in November, carries a $10 million bounty on his head.

He asked the government to allow the UN Security Council monitoring team to visit JuD and FIF centres in the country so that it could come to know about their charity work. "We welcome the international monitoring teams to our centres."

The JuD is believed to be the front organization for the LeT which is responsible for carrying out the Mumbai attack that killed 166 people. It has been declared as a foreign terrorist organisation by the US in June 2014.

Cheers Image

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Falijee » 05 Feb 2018 23:01

Indian Deputy High Commissioner Summoned To Paki FO For The Nth Time :twisted:

LoC firing: Indian deputy HC summoned to Foreign Office

Foreign Office (FO) South Asia DG Dr Muhammad Faisal summoned the Indian diplomat and protested against the ceasefire violation.
The FO frequently summons the Indian diplomat for similar ceasefire violations.

Would it be better if India is granted permission to set up an office outside the Phoren Ministry So that he is available 24/7 :mrgreen:

AlapArya
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 48
Joined: 03 Jul 2017 21:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby AlapArya » 05 Feb 2018 23:12

‘15 Pakistani soldiers killed in massive retaliation by Indian Army’

Earlier in the day, Vice Chief of Indian Army Sarath Chand had asserted that Pakistan will definitely get befitting response that will be visible to all.

Earlier in the day, Vice Chief of Indian Army Sarath Chand had asserted that Pakistan will definitely get befitting response that will be visible to all.

15 Pakistani soldiers were killed in retaliatory firing by Indian forces along LoC in last two days, according to a senior Army official.

According to reports, Pakistan has been taken aback by the massive retaliation from the Indian side.

“Indian forces are giving befitting reply to firing from the Pakistani side. 15 Pakistani soldiers have been killed in last two days. It has been accepted by Pakistan. India will continue to give befitting response to Pakistani firing,” Brigadier J S Badhwar of JK Light Infantry said.

Earlier in the day, Vice Chief of Indian Army Sarath Chand had asserted that Pakistan will definitely get befitting response that will be visible to all.

Pakistani forces opened unprovoked heavy firing and shelling along the LoC in Bhimbher Gali sector and it was a massive ceasefire violation as the Pak Army used mortars as well as anti-tank guided missiles.

Normally, such missiles are not used in ceasefire violations along LoC. However, Pakistan crossed all the limits on Sunday and deliberately targeted civilians as well.




https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india- ... rmy-426208

:mrgreen:

rsingh
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3319
Joined: 19 Jan 2005 01:05
Location: Pindi
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby rsingh » 06 Feb 2018 00:46

Falijee wrote:Indian Deputy High Commissioner Summoned To Paki FO For The Nth Time :twisted:

LoC firing: Indian deputy HC summoned to Foreign Office

Foreign Office (FO) South Asia DG Dr Muhammad Faisal summoned the Indian diplomat and protested against the ceasefire violation.
The FO frequently summons the Indian diplomat for similar ceasefire violations.

Would it be better if India is granted permission to set up an office outside the Phoren Ministry So that he is available 24/7 :mrgreen:

:rotfl:

Gagan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11005
Joined: 16 Apr 2008 22:25

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Gagan » 06 Feb 2018 01:33

Falijee wrote:Indian Deputy High Commissioner Summoned To Paki FO For The Nth Time :twisted:

LoC firing: Indian deputy HC summoned to Foreign Office

Foreign Office (FO) South Asia DG Dr Muhammad Faisal summoned the Indian diplomat and protested against the ceasefire violation.
The FO frequently summons the Indian diplomat for similar ceasefire violations.

Would it be better if India is granted permission to set up an office outside the Phoren Ministry So that he is available 24/7 :mrgreen:

I think it will be better if the Indian High Commisioner is given an Office INSIDE the Pakistani Foreign Minister.
Preferably an office of equal size as the Baki Foreign Minister

Gagan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11005
Joined: 16 Apr 2008 22:25

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Gagan » 06 Feb 2018 01:36

We just get news of how many Paki soldiers are killed.
There is literally no news on how much equipment of theirs was flattened.
Now if some medium artillery pieces and some Bak-Fauj infrastructure is also taken out, that will be super

Makes sense to wash hands in the flowing ganges onlee

anupmisra
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8160
Joined: 12 Nov 2006 04:16
Location: New York

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby anupmisra » 06 Feb 2018 01:52

Ex Mrs. Dimmy Khan is Gonzo!

Reham Khan says left Pakistan after receiving threats

Reham Khan, the former wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan, has stated that she had left Pakistan after receiving threats.
“Presently, I am in severe depression and also angered. Due to threats, I took my daughter out of school and have left the country.”
“I was unable to speak truth in Pakistan as not a single party supported me there.”
Earlier, Reham Khan, in an interview with Indian TV Channel on Saturday, revealed some interesting facts about his personal and political life.
In the interview from Islamabad, Reham openly talked about the personal and political life of Imran Khan. Asked if Imran was also a good player in the actual life like he was in the field, Reham said he’s good at entering the wedlock than being a good life partner.
I was forced to keep silent because it was not my habit to tell a lie


Read more about this screwed up couple.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/27735 ... ng-threats

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Falijee » 06 Feb 2018 03:41

Hindu woman from Thar to contest Senate election on PPP ticket[*]

[*] Provided she is not kidnapped and converted to Malsi by her abductor :twisted:

Peregrine
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6115
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Peregrine » 06 Feb 2018 03:42

Jaish terrorists attack Army camp in south Kashmir

JAMMU: A day after four Army personnel, including a captain, were killed in ceasefire violations by Pakistani forces, an Army camp came under attack by terrorists at Kakpora area of South Kashmir's Pulwama district on Monday night.

Sources said the terrorists attacked the Rashtriya Rifles camp in Kakpora with a grenade around 8.30pm. In retaliation, Army personnel fired several rounds. No casualty was reported from the Army side.

Cheers Image

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Falijee » 06 Feb 2018 03:53

Ganja Wants To Become Prime Minister Of POK :roll:

Nawaz Sharif expresses desire to become AJK PM

MUZAFFARABAD – Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif has said that he is disqualified in Pakistan, but can become PM in Azad Jammu and Kashmir .


Grasping at straws to remain relevant in Paki politics .

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17710
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby chetak » 06 Feb 2018 03:57

Gagan wrote:We just get news of how many Paki soldiers are killed.
There is literally no news on how much equipment of theirs was flattened.
Now if some medium artillery pieces and some Bak-Fauj infrastructure is also taken out, that will be super

Makes sense to wash hands in the flowing ganges onlee


This comes from monitoring radio traffic.

The names come out a few days later. This is like open source news and can be confirmed from the paki press, preferably their urdu papers and news channels


For stuff like
There is literally no news on how much equipment of theirs was flattened.
why would anyone jeopardise or reveal sources in the press??

Falijee
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10948
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Falijee » 06 Feb 2018 04:08

Killing Of Chinese National Blamed On RAA :roll:

If RAW kills Chinese nationals in Pakistan then Pak China should go for such joint venture on Indian soil

KARACHI : One Chinese national was shot dead and another wounded in a targeted attack at Zamazama locality of the Karachi here on Monday evening. One passerby also injured in the attack, which DIG South Azad Khan says, seems to be targeted one.Intelligence reports have earlier suggested that RAW has been active to sabotage CPEC and target Chinese nationals. Today Incidence was a testimony to the report.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17710
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby chetak » 06 Feb 2018 04:19

Falijee wrote:Killing Of Chinese National Blamed On RAA :roll:

If RAW kills Chinese nationals in Pakistan then Pak China should go for such joint venture on Indian soil

KARACHI : One Chinese national was shot dead and another wounded in a targeted attack at Zamazama locality of the Karachi here on Monday evening. One passerby also injured in the attack, which DIG South Azad Khan says, seems to be targeted one.Intelligence reports have earlier suggested that RAW has been active to sabotage CPEC and target Chinese nationals. Today Incidence was a testimony to the report.


It is a setup.

They have already written the story.

They now are twisting facts to suit their story

Gagan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11005
Joined: 16 Apr 2008 22:25

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Gagan » 06 Feb 2018 05:07

Hain ji, Pak-China are planning what again?
Keel more Chainese national in India?

If you are a Chainese, in the subcontinent - moi advise is Phlee Phlee back to manchuria !!!

abhijitm
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3132
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 15:02
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby abhijitm » 06 Feb 2018 08:23

Pakistan China should warn India and if left with no other option then to go for such joint venture inside Indian soil to target foreign nationals to teach them a lesson.


This moron wants china to declare to the world it will kill random foreign nationals on Indian soil... including chinese.

abhijitm
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3132
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 15:02
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby abhijitm » 06 Feb 2018 11:34

Gagan wrote:We just get news of how many Paki soldiers are killed.
There is literally no news on how much equipment of theirs was flattened.
Now if some medium artillery pieces and some Bak-Fauj infrastructure is also taken out, that will be super

Makes sense to wash hands in the flowing ganges onlee

Good point! I think there was a news few days back about diwali in their ammunition dump due to targeted firing. Other than that outposts are consistently targeted but they can easily be rebuilt. We can target transport vehicles though. But I doubt either army will keep high value assets like radar etc near the LOC.

cartosat was deployed at the right time :)

abhijitm
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3132
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 15:02
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby abhijitm » 06 Feb 2018 11:37

chetak wrote:
Falijee wrote:Killing Of Chinese National Blamed On RAA :roll:

If RAW kills Chinese nationals in Pakistan then Pak China should go for such joint venture on Indian soil

[/b]


It is a setup.

They have already written the story.

They now are twisting facts to suit their story

these a$$h@les can't even lie properly :lol:

Bart S
BRFite
Posts: 1353
Joined: 15 Aug 2016 00:03

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Bart S » 06 Feb 2018 12:03

There seems to be some concerted initiative going on to try and push talks with Pakistan and specifically the Musharraf-MMS four-point formula.

First, this puke-worthy tripe from Shukla:
http://www.rediff.com/news/special/bajw ... 180205.htm
Over the last year, Bajwa has created the environment to support bold moves on India. The ball is in India's court,' a senior Pakistan military officer tells Ajai Shukla.

The guy is absolutely despicable and has crossed all limits of decency while hiding under the fig-leaf of being a retired army person.

At the same time, Mirwaiz gives an interview to a Porki channel and says the same thing (second half of the video):



Added later:
The Musharraf-MMS four point formula is being mentioned on a bunch of Porki talk shows, including the below one


Can't discount the possibility that the Porkis are desperate and are activating their assets to push for that again, or maybe its Porkis+State Dept.

JE Menon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6988
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby JE Menon » 06 Feb 2018 12:18

Quote from that article on Rehma Khan, ex-wife of Imran Khan.

>>I was forced to keep silent because it was not my habit to tell a lie

Typical Paki statement, made with a straight face, assuming that everyone will think that is a moral position because it was said with a straight face.
In any event, she is silent no more and back to habit.

rsingh
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3319
Joined: 19 Jan 2005 01:05
Location: Pindi
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby rsingh » 06 Feb 2018 12:49

Peregrine wrote:Jaish terrorists attack Army camp in south Kashmir

JAMMU: A day after four Army personnel, including a captain, were killed in ceasefire violations by Pakistani forces, an Army camp came under attack by terrorists at Kakpora area of South Kashmir's Pulwama district on Monday night.

Sources said the terrorists attacked the Rashtriya Rifles camp in Kakpora with a grenade around 8.30pm. In retaliation, Army personnel fired several rounds. No casualty was reported from the Army side.

Cheers Image

Sir,your cola drinking emoticon is not required here. I understand it is a default setting, but sometimes it is in bad taste.

abhijitm
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3132
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 15:02
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby abhijitm » 06 Feb 2018 13:17

^^ that's no cola. that's looks like Guiness, the mother of all stouts :wink:

I think its okay. We know the intention.. so.. fine I guess.

hanumadu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4021
Joined: 11 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby hanumadu » 06 Feb 2018 13:28

Majeed Qarar‏
@MajeedQarar
Follow Follow @MajeedQarar
More
For the 1st time after the cold war era, masses of Pashtoons in Pak raise the slogans of independence. This new uprising surge is led not by conventional politicians but by a new generation of youth from across Pakhtoonkhwa. The demonstrators called Pakistan a terrorist state.


There is a video in the link or people shouting azadi.
https://twitter.com/MajeedQarar/status/960583219396665346

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17710
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby chetak » 06 Feb 2018 13:55

https://youtu.be/sB-tkTgbt78


Osama bin Laden, Taliban were heroes for Pakistan: Pervez Musharraf



Bart S
BRFite
Posts: 1353
Joined: 15 Aug 2016 00:03

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby Bart S » 06 Feb 2018 18:59

Interview with the Norwegian ambassador, full of begging for this and that, and humiliating put-downs by the gora, who at one point mentions that many Pakis in Norway claim to be Afghans :rotfl:


arun
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10038
Joined: 28 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby arun » 06 Feb 2018 23:02

X posted from the Oppression of Minorities in Pakistan thread to the Pashtun Civil War, Terroristan and Pak Mil doctrine etc threads.

New York Times on the oppression of minority Pashtun aka Pathan minority by the Unformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi Military Dominated Deep State of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

India must provide 800% “Diplomatic and Moral support: to the long suffering Pathans aka Pashtun to enable them to standup to the genocidal oppression by the Unformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi Military Dominated Deep State of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

In Pakistan, Long-Suffering Pashtuns Find Their Voice

Excerpts:

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — At first, the killing last month of Naqeebullah Mehsud — an aspiring model shot by the police in Karachi who claimed afterward that he was a Taliban militant — seemed merely the latest in a long series of abuses carried out by the authorities against ethnic Pashtuns in Pakistan. ………………….


……………… many residents still view the soldiers as occupiers, ……………….

JE Menon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6988
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby JE Menon » 07 Feb 2018 00:09

That youtube video with the old guy interviewing the Norwegian ambassador... how tragic is that? I have zero love for the Paks in general, but this is embarrassing even for me. A sad commentary on the state of that nation.

anupmisra
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8160
Joined: 12 Nov 2006 04:16
Location: New York

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby anupmisra » 07 Feb 2018 04:37

Chini diktat - how high will ba(w)kistan jump?

China urges Pakistan to swiftly solve murder case of its citizen
If this was chinistan, the perpetrator would have been nabbed, tried and sentenced by now.

China on Tuesday urged Pakistan to rapidly bring perpetrators to justice after unidentified gunmen shot at two Chinese nationals in Karachi, killing one of them.
“The consulate general of China has sent officials to the hospital and urged the police to solve the case as soon as possible and bring the criminals to justice,” China's foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang told a regular briefing.
Thousands of Chinese engineers and technicians are working in Pakistan.
“We support Pakistan's relevant actions to safeguard national security and we believe Pakistan will continue to take measures to safeguard the safety of Chinese institutions and personnel in Pakistan,” Geng said. Is that a veiled threat or what?


That's right, jump to it, mard-e-bakis. Otherwise the chinis will shut off your hookah and paani.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1387719/china ... ts-citizen

anupmisra
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8160
Joined: 12 Nov 2006 04:16
Location: New York

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby anupmisra » 07 Feb 2018 05:00

Army’s refusal to share LoC casualty stats irks Rabbani

The upper house of parliament has sought details of casualties suffered by the military during frequent cross-border exchanges with India along the Line of Control (LoC).
Speaking on behalf of Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, Ali provided civilian casualties only, saying: “Pakistan Army wants to withhold the information about the losses suffered by its troops due to security reasons’.”
“We have written to the GHQ for the details of our soldiers who have lost their lives serving along the LoC. However, the military authorities refused to share the details citing security concerns,” the state minister said.
The military’s reluctance to share information led to a strong reaction from the Senate chairman. “Nothing can be withheld from parliament. I am not ready to accept this. Declare us irresponsible people, then [it will be] fair enough,” Rabbani said. :rotfl:


https://tribune.com.pk/story/1429091/ar ... s-rabbani/

CRamS
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6157
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 20:54
Contact:

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby CRamS » 07 Feb 2018 08:14

Bart S wrote:There seems to be some concerted initiative going on to try and push talks with Pakistan and specifically the Musharraf-MMS four-point formula.

First, this puke-worthy tripe from Shukla:



This ModiJi, BJP hating despicable and dare I say seditious swine who hides behind 'ex army colonel' tag has been peddling this track-thoo, MMS-MushRat 4-point sell out formula and US/UK scripted narrative and plan that goes along these lines (courtesy RudraJi: viewtopic.php?p=2249494#p2249494)


"Pakistan is first and foremost a victim of terrorism. Pakistan has lost many civilians and soldiers fighting against terrorists who might strike at the US homeland, and this has kept the US homeland safe. And since 2014... India is now controlled by a Hindu nationalist government that has stridently pursued a belligerent approach to Islamabad, rejecting peace talks, ratcheting up tensions on the LoC, and shooting innocent Kashmiri protestors in the eyes with pellet guns. Not to mention spending more on weapons, creating a climate of intolerance, silencing the media, and all kinds of other things which make Pakistan more insecure, more reliant on proxy militias as the only subconventional weapons it has to defend itself from being encircled in Afghanistan. And don't forget, China is making inroads there, so the US must maintain whatever leverage it has by keeping the aid pipeline open no matter how badly Islamabad behaves on the War on Terror or nuclear proliferation fronts."


arun
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10038
Joined: 28 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Postby arun » 07 Feb 2018 08:28

anupmisra wrote:Army’s refusal to share LoC casualty stats irks Rabbani

The upper house of parliament has sought details of casualties suffered by the military during frequent cross-border exchanges with India along the Line of Control (LoC).
Speaking on behalf of Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, Ali provided civilian casualties only, saying: “Pakistan Army wants to withhold the information about the losses suffered by its troops due to security reasons’.”
“We have written to the GHQ for the details of our soldiers who have lost their lives serving along the LoC. However, the military authorities refused to share the details citing security concerns,” the state minister said.
The military’s reluctance to share information led to a strong reaction from the Senate chairman. “Nothing can be withheld from parliament. I am not ready to accept this. Declare us irresponsible people, then [it will be] fair enough,” Rabbani said. :rotfl:


https://tribune.com.pk/story/1429091/ar ... s-rabbani/


Déjà vu, Kargil redux, a variant of the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Army of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan refusing to take back the cadavers of their own soldiers who got halaled and seventy-twoed by our Army after infiltrating across the border in mufti while claiming to be “mujahidden”.

The “Jihad Fi Sabillah” aka “Jihad in the Path of allah” part of the “Iiman Taqwa Jihad fi Sabilillah” aka “Faith, Piety, Jihad in the Path of allah” motto of the Punjabi dominated Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Army of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan seems to be that it is halal for the extermination of Momin Uniformed Jihadi’s by “Kaafir” “Dhimmi” Hindu’s to remain unacknowledged.

The obsession of the Punjabi dominated Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Army of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan with preserving “Honour and Dignity” aka “H&D” even in the face of extermination meted out by “Kaafir” “Dhimmi” Hindu’s is truly bereft of any H&D for its exterminated Uniformed Jihadi’s.

Maybe the brand of Mohammaddenism followed by the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Army of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not deny 72 Virgins, 72 Raisins or 72 whatever for those exterminated by “Kaafir” “Dhimmi” Hindu’s.


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests