Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - 4th Jan 2018

Post by Falijee »

In This Day And Age Of Globalization The "Me Too Movement" Aeroplane Lands In Islamic Pakistan :D

Pakistan's #MeToo moment: Meesha Shafi accuses Ali Zafar of sexual harassment
KARACHI: Ali Zafar has denied all the allegations of sexual harassment leveled against him by fellow Pakistani singer Meesha Shafi.Renowned singer Shafi, in a social media post Thursday, accused Ali Zafar of sexual harassment. "I will break the culture of silence that permeates through our society. It is not easy to speak out.. but it is harder to stay silent. My conscience will not allow it anymore #MeToo," she wrote in a Twitter post. Before she goes viral with this, one piece of advice : She has to make sure that the Mullahs are behind (metaphorically onlee :mrgreen: ) her 100%
She said that the singer harassed her on multiple occasions.Later, rejecting all the claims made my Shafi, Zafar said "I intend to take this through the courts of law and to address this professionally and seriously rather than to lodge any allegations here, contesting personal vendettas on social media and in turn disrespecting the movement, my family, the industry and my fans". ( Ramzan is around the corner. She has to move fast) :D

Ensure That A Copy Of This Compliant Is Sent To Sarkari Mullah Tahir Ashrafi :D
Meesha Shafi received overwhelming on support social media for speaking out against this culture of harassment."I have been subjected, on more than one occasion, to sexual harassment of physical nature at the hands of a colleague from my industry: Ali Zafar," she added."These incidences did not happen when I was young, or just entering the industry. This happened to me despite the fact that I am an empowered, accomplished woman who is known for speaking her mind. This happened to me as a mother of two children." "Ali is someone who I have known for many years and someone who I have shared the stage with. I feel betrayed by his behavior and his attitude and I know that I am not alone.Today I am breaking the culture of silence and I hope that by doing that I am setting an example for young women in my country to do the same. We only have our voices and the time has come to use them".
The Mullahs Of Pakiland, living in a world of their own here ( replicating "the glory days of Malsi" so to say in the Lund Land Of The Pure :D ) are of course, completely bowled out by this phenomena of the fair sex called "Me Too Movement", which started in the "infidel west" and due to the "disease of globalization and social media" has unexpectedly made a landing in Pakistan . They will of course do their best, due to influence with the Govt , to nip this cancer of the west in the bud . As of date, no vaccine has yet been discovered ( China is trying to develop one !) which is going to cure this disease which has a tendency to strike Islamic societies onlee :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Other Side Of The Story - Complete Denial ! From The Islami Momeen - Ali Zafar :D

Ali Zafar categorically denies allegations of harassment lodged against him.

The Mullahs- in a Sharia Court - will now have to decide who is right and who is wrong.

Note: In a Sharia Court, Ali has an obvious advantage . The decks are against Ms. Shafi . In Shari Court there is no = = :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

In Demand ( Due To His Fauji Connections :D ) Paki Politico Being Wooed By Two Political Parties

Shehbaz meets Nisar as Imran invites ‘old friend’ to join PTI
SLAMABAD – Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif met Chaudhry Nisar, the former interior minister who has issues with Nawaz Sharif, on Thursday as the ruling party faces members’ defection and rigorous accountability. Shehbaz, who recently took the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz from his brother and former prime minister as the party’s president, held a meeting with the disgruntled leader at the Punjab House to discuss political matters.The third meeting between the two politicians in one week comes at a time when the top critic of Sharifs’ politics, Imran Khan, has invited disgruntled PML-N leader to join his party.The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Thursday praised Nisar for showing courage and refusing to work under Maryam Safdar. :roll: Nisar, is a "powerful politico" (and a holder of a foreign passport as "insurance" !,) plus having a influential ( maybe corrupt as well ) Maj-Gen Brother in the Paki Fauj is being woed by all politcal parties, in spite of his misogynic nature :mrgreen:

Nisar ( in shades and wig !) with "The Clever Brother" :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Chinese "Caught Spying" Over Isloo Airport :shock:

Three Chinese held after downing drone over new Islamabad airport
SLAMABAD – Authorities on Thursday arrested three Chinese nationals after shooting down an unidentified drone over the newly constructed Islamabad airport.The foreign nationals were trying to film the new airport using the drone when the officials of Airport Security Force (ASF) noticed the device and shot down it.Later, the officials arrested the suspects and took the wreckage into custody. An investigation has been launched into the matter. Just one small sample of "portent of things to come " as the Chinification of Pakistan intensifies . Just the other day , some citizens of "tallel than mountain fliends" were deported to mainland China for try to satisfy their "sexual hunger" in a remote corner of Pakiland called Khenawal :mrgreen:
The new airport was set to be inaugurated and made operational on April 20 but the plan was postponed until May 3, 2018 due to the visit of Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to the UK for attending Commonwealth heads of state meeting. There is a very "remote possibility" that the three Chinese were just "having fun" after a hard day's work in Isloo. Instead of "hanging out" at the local Massage Parlour, they decide to fly the drones that they had brought with them , when they came here on an assignment . Let us see what happens next . Most likely , let off , with a slap on the wrist, drones confiscated, camera destroyed etc etc :mrgreen:
The new Y-shaped airport spreads over 19 square kilometres with 15 jetties (passenger boarding bridges), including facilities to accommodate two double-deck A380, the world’s largest airplane, 15 remote bays and seven remote bays for small aircraft such as ATRs. It will be the biggest international airport of the country in terms of landing and passenger handling facilities. :(( The Pakis and Chinis, these days, are tied like Siamese twins. So what is wrong , if the Chinese are doing aerial shooting :mrgreen:
For the 15 bays, the same number of lounges has been built to avoid mixing of passengers. The new airport has two runways each 3.5 km long. To accommodate the growing numbers of returnees that are expected to be sent back from UAE and the refugee centres of Europe. :roll:
The new airport will have five level security systems for baggage check, a food court, mini-cinema, children’s play area and car parking for 2,200 to 2,500 vehicles. Besides the public car parking, a separate car parking has been built for the airport staff. One big item is missing ! A Haspataal to treat " victims of terrorism" :mrgreen:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Sad Day for URDU LOVERS of the "Mani Shanker Aiyer" Ilk - who want Terroristani Ishtiqlal in their Istiqbal ( or is it Vice Versa ) Continuous and Continuously as well as Uninterrupted and Uninterruptedly!

https://youtu.be/85w5QVdcb6U

SINDH UNIVERSITY OF JAMSHORO BAN’S URDU LANGUAGE

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Another "Small Step" Towards Chinification Of Pakiland :D

Chinese airline set to start Kunming-Islamabad flights this year
ISLAMABAD – The China Southern Airlines plans to start flights between the capital cities of Pakistan and China’s southern Yunnan province from mid of this year
The flight will fly on Guangzhou-Kunming-Islamabad route. The Kunming-Islamabad route’s flight time will be nearly four hour while the return flight will take five hours.The airlines official also hoped that passengers would be able to transit from Islamabad to other Middle Eastern countries via this flight.
The Chinese are "ab-using" Isloo Airport on their way to Dubai, Saudia, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkee, and other Ummah Nations. Not sure if they are going to patronize PIA on their onward destinations to Dubai and some places where PIA is still "allowed" to land :mrgreen: ::

PS : Upt to now we have evidence of Chinification such as Chinese language compulsory in some Paki Universities, Paki Stock Exchange taken over by Chini Interests, linking of Pakiland with the Chini Internet System ( on the way ) , Khunjerab Pass to Karachi high speed rail ( in the works) , Paki mard , Chini Ayesha marriages, Chini mard , Paki Ayesha marriages, Only Chini Currency legal tender in Gawadar, Chini prison labour being used to built Gwadar and other CPEC projects, Paki companies taken over by Chini interests. More to come, until the Mullahs start "screaming" that Malsi in being ******** and enough is enough and they decide to "attack"them enmasse :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakiland "Promoted" In NYC Via "Rooh - Afza " :roll:

Rooh Afza celebrates Pakistan Day in West with heart of East
KARACHI – Rooh Afza played an animation that paid a tribute to Pakistan, on 23rd March 2018, at the Times Square, New York. The effort was praised nationwide.Rooh Afza is unarguably Pakistan’s favourite drink. With a name so big and known around the world, Rooh Afza decided to do something different this Resolution Day. Few would disagree that New York is ‘the city of modern times’. Not sure how is bhooka nanga Pakistan , or the company ( Hamdard ) is paying for this supposedly expensive shindig/ PR- giri to "soft - sell" Pakistan, which is mainly known in NYC for terrorism, extremism or downright Anti-Americanism :mrgreen:
Thriving businesses at the Wall Street, with the hustle and bustle of pedestrians and people from all parts of the world, this would be the perfect description for a picturesque view of Times Square in New York City. :roll:
Rooh Afza, known for long as the drink of the east, decided to travel across the Pacific finding itself in the heart of the world, the Times Square. On the 23rd of March, this year, Rooh Afza took on the big screen at Times Square to pay a legendary tribute to the motherland. Syrupy words indeed ! Pitching "Pakistaniyat - The Rooh Afza Brand to the drink crazy Amreekis . Make sure the FDA "guys" do a 100% sample check on the importing consignments :mrgreen:
A 30-second animation, depicted Rooh Afza’s legacy intertwined with that of Pakistan. Presenting the accolade in red, the colour being synonymous with ‘drink of the east’. Passing pedestrians noticed the big screen going red, only to find the green flag shining at the very top. Amused and curious, the passersby stopped to take a look.
:roll: Some Ad Agency is surely making "big bucks" at the cost of the insolvent Pakis . Hope the Brand Name lives up to its rosy name :mrgreen:
With so much engagement done, both digitally and personally, Rooh Afza’s mission, to celebrate Pakistan, is accomplished. With a resolution of doing it forever, Rooh Afza will keep endeavouring. Good script !
THE OFFENDING PAKI PRODUCT :mrgreen:

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Suo Moto Nisar ( AKA Chief Justice Of Pakistan ) Went Too Far This Time In His "Pakiness". Made To Apologize By His "Legal Buddies" :mrgreen:

CJP tenders ‘sincere’ apology over denial of full court reference to Justice Dost Muhammad
PESHAWAR – Chief Justice of Pakistan, Mian Saqib Nisar apologised to his legal fraternity over the denial of full court reference to recently retired apex court judge, Justice Dost Muhammad Khan.Addressing a ceremony in Peshawar on Wednesday, the top judge expressed that he was there to apologize to the Bar Council of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa if he had committed a mistake.“Those who seek forgiveness with sincerity should be forgiven,” said the chief justice. It is "high time" that "Nisar" is "cut to size" by his fellow judges . Many Paki observers have noted that this "My Laard" has embarked on an "ego trip" , in the guise of "doing justice "for the suffering awaam !
The chief justice continued that he was ready to compensate for the mistake, adding that he was still ready to hold a full court reference for the apex court judge.
Mian Saqib Nisar asserted that he was still unsure about the reasons behind the denial of his former fellow judge regarding the full court reference. Playing innocent would not help him this time !
All the judges of the apex court had finalised preparations for extending a full court reference to the judge, but Dost Muhammad refused to attend the gathering’ declared the Chief Justice. :roll:
It bears mentioning that in an unprecedented development, justice Dost Muhammad had declined to attend the reception of the Supreme Court as well as of bar associations on the eve of his retirement. According to the Supreme Court Bar Association office secretary, the Registrar’s Office of the Supreme Court informed that Justice Dost Muhammad Khan would retire on March 19, 2018.However, in a surprise move, Justice Dost Muhammad Khan refused to attend the gathering citing his personal family engagements.
The honourable judge did not attend any reception either from the Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) or the Pakistan Bar Council on the eve of his retirement.
Chief Justice Nisar stated that fundamental changes are needed to fix the system, explaining that if judicial reforms are not on the state’s agenda then he was not responsible for it.“The apex court is not responsible for amending laws of 1861 and 1872, as it is a duty of the legislature,” clarified the top judge. From the "tone" of these statements, it seems that the CJP is back to his "own self". The apology appears "hollow" at least IMO :mrgreen:
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Pakistan is not Paki and majority of the people have realized that! all they need to realize is that mohammad was false propht! just look outside and start getting your answer!! look why sun arises in east and sets in west!! that is because earth's rotation!!! just look outside and ignore Kuran/Quran.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Mobile Cum Facebook Addicted Punjabi -Female Sikh Yatri, Embraces Islam And Surfaces In La-Whore With Her New Hubby :D

India's obsession with Pakistan's ISI, this episode is testimony to it :roll:
20 Apr, 2018
NEW DELHI - India's obsession with the Pakistan Intelligence Agencies has been growing with each passing day and the latest example is testimony to that. Indian Punjab woman on pilgrimage to Pakistan goes missing. The mother of three emerges in Lahore as a covert to Islam, married to a Muslim man. Indian media claimed she has been honey-trapped by the Inter-Services Intelligence, the Pakistani spy agency. One for ISI. Zero for RAA :lol:
Kiran Bala went to Pakistan on April 12 as a member of the Shirmoni Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee group. Visited Nankana Sahib on April 14. Vanished on April 16. A video of her getting married surfaced the next day. She had become Amna Bibi. The nikaah document in the video shows her name as Amina. Did she make all the necessary enquiries before she got married to the Paki Abdul . Things like , is she going to wife # 1, # 2, # 3, or # 4. :D
India Today while quoting his father in law has said that she was addicted to the mobile phone, adding she was very active on Facebook and WhatsApp. Going by the news reported in the Paki Media, these days, it seems that their Abduls are "scoring" high on the Facebook marriage market, mainly to get a "meal ticket" to greener pastures. This one is "different" for sure . :mrgreen:
Singh, who works as a priest in a Sikh temple in Hoshiarpur, said, "We noticed her speaking to people on the phone for long and when asked, she would say that she was talking to a relative. I doubt that she was honey-trapped by the ISI for spying." Thirty-two-year-old Kiran, a widow and a mother of three, left India on April 10, saying she wanted to visit Nankana Sahib in Pakistan on Baisakhi. Is she already practicing Taqqiya :roll:
Later, however, she told her family that she had converted to Islam and become Amna Bibi. Kiran's husband had died in a road accident in 2013. She used to work at a Himachal biscuit factory but quit later to run odd jobs.
"After leaving her job, she became a mobile phone addict. The children told me that Kiran was active on social media. I fear that she might be involved in anti-national activities too," Tarsem Singh said. Hope she is completely "vetted" by ISI to ensure that "she is what she claims to be", and does not turn out to be a RAA agent :twisted:

Lucky Abdul :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Things Are Getting Tougher For The Paki Fauj In FATA :D

Pakistan Army official embrace martyrdom DIES :!: while defusing IED in Waziristan: ISPR
RAWALPINDI - Pakistan Army soldier embraced martyrdom while neutralising an improvised explosive device (IED) in the North Waziristan Agency on Wednesday, according to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).The Pakistan Army engineer’s team had detected the device that was planted near Datta Khel during a routine scanning. So, the Pakhtuns of FATA are serious about badl (ie Revenge ) as per their Pakhtunwali Code !
The body of Lance Havaldar Irfan Ali has been sent to his home town.
On April 15, at least two Frontier Corps (FC) personnel were martyred and 12 injured in a cross-border skirmish along the Pak-Afghan border late on Saturday night, said a statement by the ISPR .
Originating from Afghanistan’s Khost province, the attack targeted FC troops conducting routine surveillance near the Laka Teega check-post in Lower Kurram Agency. According to the ISPR , the security officials have countered the attack while ensuring there were no civilian casualties. No scorched earth tactics applied this time :roll:
PS: The Holy Month Of Ramzan is just around the corner . Hope the Pakhtun Freedom Fighters go easy on the Paki Fauj and announce a ceasefire on the planned (badl) attacks, in keeping with the sanctity of the Holy Month :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Paper Claims Rightly Or Wrongly That Geo T.V Has Succumbed To The Military's Demands !

Geo TV back on air, but after accepting powerful establishment's all demands: International media report
19 Apr, 2018
KARACHI – The suspension of Pakistan’s Geo TV has come to an end after the company agreed to most of the military’s demands, including changing its political coverage, an international media claimed in its exclusive report.
After the blackout of Geo TV in certain parts of the country, including Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, at the end of March the organisation published a message on its news website’s homepage, informing viewers that access to information was their fundamental right, requesting them to inform the media house if they were not able to watch the transmission. So far the "reporting" is accurate !
Following the suspension of the TV channel, representatives of the military put pressure on the channel to bar it from giving favourable coverage to deposed prime minister Nawaz Sharif and airing criticism on Pakistan’s top court and the establishment, the international media ( why not name the "international media" to clear the matter :D ) cited sources as saying
One of the instructions to the news channel says that no reports should be aired regarding the ongoing corruption trial of Sharif family that portrays the former prime minister and his children are innocent, the sources said. It is an open secret that the military was applying pressure !
As many as three corruption references have been filed against the Sharif family, on the directives of the Supreme Court which pertain to the Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Hill Metal Establishment, offshore companies including Flagship Investment Ltd, and Avenfield properties of London.Nawaz Sharif and his sons Hussain and Hasan are accused in all three references whereas his daughter Maryam and son-in-law MNA Capt (retd) Safdar are named in the Avenfield reference only. :(( These "allegations" are repeated ad nauseam according to the Goebbel's Theory Of Propaganda - A lie repeated many times now becomes The Truth. Object is to demonize Nawaz, his family and through him his PML party :mrgreen:
They also claimed that organisation has accepted most of the demands while no any final deal has been made yet, adding that the TV channel has started following the accepted demands and subsequently, its services have been restored. This is to give the impression rightly or wrongly that Geo has succumbed to Fauji demands . :roll:
A spokesperson for the Geo talking to the international media said that the company will continue providing information on both sides of the story to its viewers as the channel had suffered for its independent policy during eras of dictatorship and civilian rule. He said that they will prefer to shut down the channel instead of comprising on the independence. Again, the "mysterious International media". Why not name "the "media", clear the air and stop beating around the bush :mrgreen:
Geo TV Network President Imran Aslam informed that Geo started appearing on Tuesday in approximately half the country but it had not been restored completely.The media outlet cited Pakistan’s major cable operators, who spoke on condition of anonymity, saying that they had suspended the services after getting direct instructions from unknown military men.On April 2, Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal expressed concern over the suspension of Geo News and other channels of the organisation.Speaking on Geo News’ programme ‘Naya Pakistan,’ Iqbal said that neither PEMRA nor the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting had issued instructions to put the channels off air. The minister said that the prime minister had been informed about the broadcast suspension. The" informing " one suspects must be on account of courtesy onlee . This PM - in name onlee- is not in the decision making loop anymore. :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Desperate Mush" Now "Desperate" For A Deal :twisted:

General (R) Pervaiz Musharaf makes an offer to Imran Khan
19 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD: Former military ruler retired Gen Pervez Musharraf has made a new offer political offer to PTI Chief Imran Khan.He has invited Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan to form an alliance with his All-Pakistan Muslim League (APML), saying he will return to the country before the formation of a caretaker government.
The offer was made by Dr Muhammad Amjad, secretary general of Musharraf-led APML, at a press conference on Wednesday. IMO, Mush is facing difficulties in his Paki passport renewal and has no choice but to return; hence this offer to Immy. Now with Ganja made irrelevant by the Paki Supreme Court decision, this is as good a time as any ! And for good measure, the "offer" did not come out of his mouth. So easy to deny, if it is not taken up by Imran !
In reply to a question about Musharraf’s return, he said: “He will definitely return not only before elections, but before the formation of the caretaker set-up.” In politics, timing is everything, and Mush knows that :mrgreen:
He said Musharraf had offered the PTI chairman an alliance with the APML because he did not have the desire for the office of the prime minister. Makhdoom Shah Mahmud Qurieshi as already been promised the Foreign Minister position by Imran, so Mush might be offered the Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs. Wonder whether his BIG EGO will allow him to accept a subordinate position :mrgreen:
“Gen Musharraf has asked Mr Khan that he could be the next prime minister while the former president will only act as an adviser to the PTI chief,” he added. This way Mush can act as a conduit between Immy and the Fauj , assuming that he still is in the "good books of the fauj" :mrgreen:
“Mr Khan has not respon­ded to Gen Musharraf’s offer so far, apparently because he wants a solo flight,” he said.
So, the idea has been shot down by the Great Khan :mrgreen:

THE TWO MUSKETEERS OF PAKI POLITICS !

immy looks like someone ( Peerni :roll: ) has woken him up for Ramzan Sehri prayers in the morning or he is "suffering from flue and fever" :mrgreen:

Mush on the other hand looks as "PM Material" :mrgreen:
Last edited by Falijee on 20 Apr 2018 07:18, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Third Musketeer Of Paki Politics

The "Stubborn And Adamant" Ganja :mrgreen:

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pakistan turns to China for high-end weapons: report
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1689509/1- ... ns-report/

T
he downward trend in Pak-US relations has pushed Islamabad towards China for the procurement of high-tech weaponry as the United States has again become an unreliable supplier for weaponry, said a Financial Times report.“We have learnt over time that the Americans are terrible when it comes to honouring their promise,” a former minister told FT. “This was bound to end up in divorce.”On one hand, the US Congress approved the sale of eight fighter aircraft to Pakistan, on the other the price of the new F-16s was increased from US$270 million to US$700 million – putting it out of Islamabad’s reach. The move was a reflection of policymakers’ perceived ‘failure’ to tackle domestic extremism.or Pakistan, it was a confirmation that their long-term ally could not be relied upon as the primary source of advanced weapon systems, America’s growing closeness with India further confirmed it.Consequently, the country shifted its focus to China and jointly manufactured the JF-17 Thunder aircraft with complete transfer of technology. The jet rivals the US-made F-16 aircraft.The move validated a slow but steady tilt towards China for military procurement as US weapons exports to Pakistan has plummeted from US$1 billion to US$21 million since 2010, according to data from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri).
Although exports from China fell in the same period with a difference of US$233 million – US$747 million to US$514 million, it remains as the biggest weapons exporter to Islamabad. China is now selling and co-developing high-end systems for which Pakistan once depended on the US.
The tumultuous relationship between Pakistan and the US deteriorated as the Trump administration suspended US$2 billion in military aid. FT observed that Trump needed Pakistan as he “recommits to the war in Afghanistan” but Islamabad was “less responsive than usual” to US demands.
“The Trump administration’s decision to pursue sanctions against Pakistan, alongside Trump’s fiery rhetoric . . . can only push Pakistan further into the arms of Beijing — especially with Pakistan’s shift from US military supplies to Chinese military supplies” said Harrison Akins, a research fellow at the Howard H Baker Jr Centre for Public Policy at the University of Tennessee. He further observed that the move will make US mission in Afghanistan more difficult and costly.“We buy weapons from the Americans off the shelf, but they won’t share technology,” said Mushahid Hussain, chairman of the Senate’s defence committee. “Also, politics doesn’t get in the way of things, whereas the Americans, if they are angry with us, they stop everything.”As the world explores China for weapons, its iron-brother Pakistan has been a buyer for decades – and it has the US to thank for. The relationship was initiated during 1965 war with India when the US placed an arms embargo on Islamabad. A dib in relationships between Pakistan and US leads to an increase in weapons export from China – from providing supplies and information for the development of nuclear weapons in the 1980s and 1990s to the sale of 20 M-11 missiles, capable of carrying nuclear warheads.An analyst at defence research company Jane’s IHS Markit Jon Grevatt told FT that during the last decade, China had “collaborated much more expansively with Pakistan, with the intention of providing its ally with a tactical, military-technical edge”.A-100 rocket launchers, HQ-16 air defence missile systems and VT-4 tanks are reportedly being tested in Pakistan.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

So it was 20 M-11 Missiles with 300 Km range which drove the prooganda of Hatf-1,2,3 and Shaheen missiles with upto 1500km range and Paki missile program being more advanced than India propaganda during the late 90's to end of 2000's.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Failjee Ji, How could you forget the 4th musketeer 'd'Artagnan' of Paki Politicks - Behaal Be-halaal Bilawal :twisted:

Falijee wrote:The Third Musketeer Of Paki Politics

The "Stubborn And Adamant" Ganja :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Avid Golfer", Gen (Retd) Kayani Now Accused Of Supplying Sub- Standards Medicines To His Fellow Faujis In His Spare Time :roll:

SC registrar returns petition against ex-army chief Parvez Kayani in 'medical scam'

The Express Tribune
ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court has sent back a constitutional petition against former army chief Gen (retd) Ashfaq Parvez Kayani over his alleged ( A spade should be called a spade !) involvement in a medical scam. It seems that this son of a Jhelum based Lance Naik has done "pretty good" for himself and his family on the backs of the "poor Paki Abdul " . For eg One ( ex Fauji ) brother and his extended family already in Australia enjoying the fruits of his ill-gotten labour .( Asphuck- after his retirement - attempted to "go there" but was prevented at Isloo Airport by the powers to be) . Another brother still in Pakiland, in bed with the corrupt property tycoon - Malik Riaz. IMO, it is doubtful that "justice" will take place here !
Recently, a former military officer Lt Col (retd) Inamul Rahiem moved a petition under Article 184 (3) of the Constitution, requesting the Supreme Court to issue directives for a complete audit of the medical store tendered, purchased and procured by the improperly established depots at 27 CMHs.He prayed the court to refer the matter to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) for criminal proceedings. One fauji "complaining" against another Fauji :roll: . Something does not "smell " right here. Did the Lt Col ( now retired ) felt left out from his "legitimate cut "from the deal and now seeking "revenge" through the Paki "Justice" System :mrgreen: [/quote]
However, the apex court registrar office returned the petition raising three objections. A Copy of the registrar’s letter to the petitioner is available with The Express Tribune. Can one really expect the Paki Supreme Court to go after "fauji corruption" :roll:
The registrar office objected that the petitioner has not approached any other appropriate forum available to him under the law for the same relief, adding that he has not provided any justification for not doing so. Has this case brought to the notice of the "hyper active" CJP of Pakiland The My- Laard Saquib Nisar yet :D
The registrar office also objected that apparently the matter is sub judice before the Lahore High Court’s Rawalpindi bench in a writ petition No 11/21/2015.Rahiem, however, expressed concerns at the registrar office’s move, saying that he would challenge the objections very soon as, according to him, the registrar has no legal authority to decide the maintainability of the petition.The applicant made the Ministry of Defence, Gen (retd) Ashfaq Parvez besides others Kayani, Lt-General (retd) Athar as respondents. Have to still admire the "guts" of the Lt - Col going after the "big shots" of the Paki Fauj!
“During his [Athar] stay as corps commander at Karachi, he came across certain medicine manufacturers and knew their business technique and after his retirement from [the] armed forces he decided to set up the business of medicines,” the petition stated.It further added that Athar got the services of former Lt Col Naveed who had a long association with him and kept on looking after his other extra service interests.After retirement, Lt Col Naveed established a pharmaceutical factory as a frontman of Lt Gen (retd) Athar, the petition alleged. Everyone got a "cut" according to his status, but Rahiem got left out, and hence the angst :roll:
In 2009, a drug inspector sent the sample of tablet Tinize manufactured by Medizan Laboratories (Pvt) Ltd and which was supplied to the DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi and in the market.The Drug Testing Laboratory Punjab in February 2009 confirmed that the said drug was substandard and also revealed that M/s Medizan had also issued warranty to M/s Foray Pharma in 2008. And based on "this evidence", a case has been registered against an Ex COAS of the Pakistan Army :shock:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The "Reassuring " Smile . In The Service Of Taqqiya . So many people fooled . General Zia At His Best In The Above Photu :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The "Fourth Musketeer" Of Paki Politics Setting Some Sort Of A World Record Here :roll:

Pakistan sets world record by planting over one million mangroves

The Express Tribune

Bilawal Bhutto (left) and Murad Ali Shah plant saplings on an island near Keti Bander. PHOTO COURTESY: HYDER JUNEJO

Zardari Junior Breaking Guinness World Record :twisted:
KARACHI: The Sindh forest department successfully broke its earlier Guinness World Record of planting the most trees in 24 hours by planting 1,129,294 mangroves on an island near Keti Bunder in Thatta district of Sindh. Pakistan Peoples Party Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah separately planted saplings on the island to launch the plantation drive.
Not sure whether the "record was broken" via The Sialkot Edition Of Guinness Book or "The Real Works" produced in Bartania :mrgreen:

PS: ManishP-ji:
Bilawal has gone "completely native" in the above photu . In contrast to his "girlie flings" in Bartania :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

According To This Blog In A Paki Paper, It Is High Time That The "Abduls Of Pakiland" Learn Some Basic "Sexual Etiquette" :mrgreen:

Why Pakistani men need to learn the art ( and science !) of ‘keeping it in their pants’

A man in Lahore was masturbating openly in the streets while looking at a school bus full of teenage girls. :evil:
It is hypocritical how a man can go around flashing his private parts but a woman has to be covered from head to toe. How is it that women are never to discuss their monthly menstrual cycle, never to reveal their bra strap, and are always to stay concealed to stay protected?
Pakistani Mullahs - Are you listening to the above complaint of your " constituents" :twisted:
Last edited by Falijee on 20 Apr 2018 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Karan Thapar's interview of Good Haqqani on his new book. Dissecting the evolution of bakistan's ideology (how malsic are you?).

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

In Spite Of A " Brand New Airport" In Islamabad Being Inaugurated, This Paki Expert Is Forecasting A "Dismal Growth" For The Aviation Sector .

Pakistan’s aviation sector: In ‘rapid descent’ :mrgreen:
An international forecast projects Pakistan’s domestic air travel to grow at twice the pace of global traffic over the next 20 years, enough to lure nearly half a dozen new airlines to apply for an operator’s license. But a deeper look into the market reveals that local carriers are bleeding money hands over fist, resulting in the largest private sector airline to freeze new investment and hold expansion plan. So, like "everything else" here, the reality is quite different from the "rosy picture" that is being depicted !
In 2016, International Air Transport Association (IATA), a trade body that represents 280 airlines or 83% of the world’s air traffic, projected intra-Pakistan air traffic would grow at almost 10% per annum over the next 20 years. If this projection turns out to be accurate, the local traffic will outpace the global annual growth rate projection by more than 100% during the same period. One another example of "Sialkoti Statistics" being relied upon by a International Organization. In this case the IATA :mrgreen:
Like every other positive news, the IATA’s forecast, which is subject to the country’s economic and demographic growth over the same period, made headlines, often linking it to the much-touted China Pakistan Economic Corridor that is likely to act as a catalyst for the growth of domestic air traffic. [All forecasts are based on the assumption that the so-called CPEC ( Colonize Pakistan to Enrich China ) is the majic elixir to solve Pakiland problems once and for all !]
Since the report was out, Serene Air and Air Sial have already launched their operations in the country while four new airlines are said to be in the process of acquiring a Regular Public Transport (RPT) license from Civil Aviation Authority to jump on the aviation bandwagon. Chini carriers not allowed yet to "service" domestic demand :roll:
“This supports the prospects of growing revenues for airliners,” financial research and ratings firm JCR-VIS said in a 2016 report, citing IATA’s forecast. However, a deeper look into the market reveals the optimism about growth prospects of Pakistan’s aviation sector is in stark contrast with ground realities facing the industry. Far from growing business, the local airlines are losing money on account of an intense price war within the industry, regressive taxation policy and predatory pricing by Gulf carriers, the likes of Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar who have been allowed to expand operations into the country under National Aviation Policy (NAP) 2015. Ummah carriers are welcomed with "open arms" to curry favour, lest they cut the oil and dollar pipeline to the First Islami Nuclear Takat :twisted:
“It looks good from an outsider’s perspective, but when you are in the business, you have to see if you can sustain,” said chairman Shaheen Airlines International (SAI), Kashif Sehbai talking to Profit. Lesson: Never rely on second hand ( Sialkoti ) information. Rely on primary sources !
“We have the highest tax rate in the world, 44% is what we pay in different taxes,” said the SAI chairman of the current taxation structure, which is crippling the industry. “Nobody is making money on the domestic sectors, everyone is in loss – Shaheen, PIA, Air Blue, Serene, everyone,” said he, adding the environment is not conducive for growth anymore. Debunking the official myth of Pakistan becoming the 6th , 7 th or maybe the 20 economic superpower within 10 years !!! . This guy should be booked for "spreading anti Pakistani material" to domestic media. :D
Raheel Ahmed of Air Blue echoes similar views.Giving an example of Karachi-Dubai-Karachi route, Ahmed said their return fare is Rs18,000, which includes Rs11,000 tax. So it comes down to a margin of Rs7,000 for a two-way ticket or Rs3,500 on a one-way fare. “But they are backed by their governments, we can’t compete on this margin.”
Giving another example, Ahmed said, “Pick any two-hour [flight] segment in India. The aircrafts are the same, the amount of fuel burned is the same, but their tax is Rs1,500 while ours is Rs3,500.” Another myth of the = = being smashed here. By a Paki !!!
Ahmed’s point is further elaborated by Kiran Stacey in her recent opinion piece for Financial Times. “Indians have better access to air travel in part because they are richer, but also because, for them, air travel is much cheaper,” writes Stacey, who recently experienced domestic travel in both India and Pakistan. “A highly competitive domestic aviation market means that a passenger looking to fly from Delhi to Mumbai on July 1 this year, for example, can pay as little as $35. In Pakistan, someone wanting to do the roughly equivalent trip from Islamabad to Karachi will probably have to fly with the government-controlled Pakistan International Airlines and pay at least $100 to do so.” Look ! The first name is KIRAN. Could be a RAA agent :D
Because of lower taxes, Indian airlines are better positioned to compete with Gulf carriers compared to their Pakistani counterparts.The Gulf carriers, like Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways are accused of predatory pricing even in the United States where major airlines have taken up this matter with their regulator. According to the competition, Gulf carriers receive subsidy from their respective governments, which sees aviation sector as an opportunity for increasing tourism to the Gulf states – an allegation, the latter denies. The writer is right. Massa and other Govts have accused the Gulf Govts of subsidizing their carriers !
After denting their share on the international front, the UAE-based airlines have started expanding their footprint in Pakistan’s domestic market by offering more direct flights to tier two cities, which is diverting business away from Pakistani carriers. Price Rules in the aviation market !
The SAI Chairman says Pakistan’s local aviation sector will not grow under current policies. “Theoretically, there is room for more airlines in Pakistan. There are 200 million plus people, but only 70 planes are catering to them; the potential is very big.”
Sehbai believes financially, it is not a viable to operate an airline under the current policy. And what about those new airlines, we ask him.
“Mark my words. In this environment and with the current policies, they would fail.” This is an aviation insider talking !!!
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

INDIAN FOREIGN EXCHANGE RESERVES 13-08-3018 IN US DOLLARS BILLIONS

R B I : 426.0824 BILLION – INCREASE : 1.2177 BILLION

TERRORISTAN FOREIGN EXCHANGE RESERVES 13-04-2018 IN US$ BILLION

SBP : 11.3796 - COMM BANKS 06.1659 - TOTAL : 17.5455 – FUDGED FIGURE

SBP : 11.3796 - COMM BANKS 00.7659 – TOTAL : 11.7455ACTUAL FIGURE

Cheers Image
Last edited by Peregrine on 20 Apr 2018 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

1. Does Bakistan compare itself to Afghanistan or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka or Nepal?
2. Does China compare itself to India?

But Indians compare Bakistan to India on every possible parameter and then complain when a foreigner does that or talks of India and Bakistan in the same sentence.

One must mock the bakis but in comparison to someone other than India.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

pankajs wrote:1. Does Bakistan compare itself to Afghanistan or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka or Nepal?

But Indians compare Bakistan to India on every possible parameter and then complain when a foreigner does that or talks of India and Bakistan in the same sentence.

pankaj Ji :

This information is of PAKLURKS and not for he Members of BRF, and as such there is no Equal = Eaqual with the Terroristanis
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan is hedging bets on China as dollar reserves deplete

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is increasingly hedging its bet on Chinese creditors to save its fast-depleting foreign currency reserves, as the country seeks to meet its revised annual budget estimates of $12.8 billion in foreign economic assistance.

Pakistan has so far received $7.5 billion, less than the revised estimate, but almost as much as the original budgeted amount in loans it hoped to get during the fiscal year. However, as foreign currency reserves continued to deplete, the country has been forced to increase its loan book, and is looking towards China to fill the gap.

Disbursements of foreign loans remained at $7.53 billion from July through March of this fiscal year due to delay in release of some loans by Chinese financial institutions, said sources in the finance ministry . Pakistan had hoped to receive loans from the Bank of China and China Development Bank in March.

But the Bank of China disbursed $200 million in the first week of April and the first tranche of the total $1.5 billion from the China Development Bank is now expected before the end of this month, the sources said.

For the outgoing fiscal year 2017-18, the government had initially budgeted $8 billion worth of foreign economic assistance. However, sources said that due to higher than estimated current account deficit, the finance ministry has now revised its estimates to $12.8 billion.

The SBP on Thursday reported that the current account deficit widened to $12.02 billion during July-March period of this fiscal year.

The $7.53-billion disbursements were only 59% of the revised estimates, which has raised concerns in the Q Block about the sustainability of official foreign currency reserves. The gross official reserves held by the central bank amounted to only $11.4 billion as of April 6. The International Monetary Fund has recently said that in case of low disbursements, Pakistan’s foreign currency reserves may slip to $9.4 billion by June this year.

Disbursements

In March alone, Pakistan received only $256.6 million. Out of the total $7.53 billion, Pakistan received $1.72 billion on account of foreign commercial loans. This included $1 billion disbursements by the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), $255 million by Suisse AG, $200 million by Standard Chartered Bank and $257 million by Citibank. Pakistan also floated $2.5 billion worth of Eurobonds to stabilise the reserves. Multilateral agencies also gave $2 billion, almost half of it by the Islamic Development Bank.

Backup plan

Sources said that the finance ministry was aiming at $5 billion in disbursements in the remainder period of the fiscal year. About $2 billion has been estimated to be received from Chinese financial institutions alone, they added. This included $1.5 billion from China Development Bank and $500 million from ICBC. However, the ICBC lending is doubtful, as the commercial bank has already taken significant exposure in Pakistan.

The government also plans to take minimum $400 million loan from China, which could go up to $750 million, the sources said.

The government has also estimated $1.2 billion more loans to be received from bilateral countries, mainly $900 million from China, the sources said.

The sources said that the government also estimated receiving $1.4 billion from multilateral creditors, although the figure appeared on the higher side. The government has estimated receiving minimum $340 million from Asian Development Bank in three months, $450 million from the IDB and $600 million from the World Bank.

In order to firm the multilateral and bilateral loans estimates for the remainder period of this fiscal year, a meeting is expected to take place this week in the Q Block.

The sources said that if some of these loans did not materialise, it could create problems to manage the external account.

During the last five years, the PML-N government has taken more than $40 billion in gross loans. These loans were taken to offset the pressure from the external account due to low exports and very high volume of imports. Its plans for next fiscal year also talk about taking another $13 billion loans.

Cheers Image
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Peregrine wrote:
pankajs wrote:1. Does Bakistan compare itself to Afghanistan or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka or Nepal?

pankaj Ji :

This information is of PAKLURKS and not for he Members of BRF, and as such there is no Equal = Eaqual with the Terroristanis
Cheers Image
If infact if one is aiming at the PAKLURKS then it makes even more sense not to compare with India but with Afghanistan or Bangladesh. Bakis hate that comparison even when they better but absolutely abhor it when they are shown below them.

Even when India trounce the bakis in comparison, it still stokes their pride that Indians consider them worthy of comparison.One compares comparable that is an implicit ==.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Long hands of the deep state within the state in bakiland.

Editor of damning human rights report harassed, intimidated in 'burglary-style raid'
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) on Friday condemned a "burglary-style raid" on the house of its consultant, Maryam Hasan, who edited the recently-released annual report on the state of human rights in Pakistan.
...a burglary that lasted for over an hour. The two 'burglars' took away her laptop, phones, two hard drives, jewellery and some cash.
"They told Hasan, who lives alone, that they had also come the day before, but not committed burglary since she had not been at home," the statement read. :shock:
HRCP suspects that the two suave raiders were no ordinary thieves
https://www.dawn.com/news/1402770/edito ... style-raid
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan Military gets the biggest recognition among the Islamic Military Alliance :((
April 20, 2018

*KARACHI : *Pakistan Military has been asked to provide modern training, technical assistance and necessary resources to the army troops of military alliance of Islamic countries to deal with terrorists.Pakistan will cooperate in the matter keeping in view its national security policy. The prime minister will approve the measure after consulting with the military leadership, Tribune has reported. Caution for readers: This is "self generated" publicity . Very common in Ummah societies , including Pakiland :mrgreen:
Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have had detailed discussions on the reorganisation and coordination in the Islamic military alliance. Saudi Arabia has recently requested Pakistan to play its role in the upgradation of the alliance at par with today’s requirements. Pakistan’s role is considered to be important. And Pakistan has "enthusiastically accepted the challenge", lest the Saudi Monarch is "offended" and cut the dallar pipeline :mrgreen:
Sources in the federal government said that the contacts between the two brotherly countries have been active. Pakistan has played a role in reducing tension between Saudi Arabia and Iran on diplomatic level. It is still continuing its efforts to further reduce the tension between them. But the Iranis are not "buying this BS", but they are proceeding cautiously based on their past dealings with Pakiland !
Sources said that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have agreed to further their relations in different fields during the recent visit to Saudi by the Pakistani leadership.Saudi Arabia said that it will stand by Pakistan in difficult times. Pakistan has also told Saudi Arabia that Pakistan will extend all possible cooperation ( does that include the Islami Crown Jewel [i.e the Bum ] in the hand of Pakistan ) for the security of the Holy Kaba and all other holy places and for internal security of the kingdom.
Sources told that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have agreed to make a comprehensive policy to protect all the countries included in the Islamic military alliance from the threats of terrorism. Saudi Arabia will devise a strategy for this in consultation with other countries that are part of the alliance. Coordination will be improved on land, at sea and in air. Paki Muscle and Saudi "Banking" make a good combination :twisted:

PS: Where does Raheel- ( The General For Hire ) and Israel ( the new Yahudi ally of Saudi Arabia) fit into the above picture. These are deals that Gen Pajwa, the COAS should done after due consultation with Nathanyahu and Raheel :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Massa Spokesperson Bats For Pakiland ( and Urdu !) In Nai Dilli :mrgreen:

US State Department spokesperson remarks over Urdu language stuns all
April 20, 2018
ISLAMABAD - *US State Department spokesperson Helena White says she loves Urdu language and is desirous of learning Urdu poetry.*
The United States is a friend of Pakistan, said the spokesperson while talking to an Indian journalist in New Delhi. A "good diplomat" does not bad mouth an enemy of the "host country" :mrgreen:
“My appointment is aimed at directly conveying the message to the South-Asian people,” she said. Helena White wants to see Pakistan-US relations improve. She also sang a song on the journalist’s request. Is she on a "goodwill visit" to India. What about Pakiland . Is that on her "bucket list" as well . The = = thing :mrgreen:

PS: Pakistan wrongly, (at least IMO) considers itself as a "bastion of Urdu language" . No matter Urdu writers like Manto and Faiz, were both "treated like dirt" in Pakiland :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Kulsoom Nawaz condition deteriorates further in London
April 20, 2018

If this is indeed the case as is being reported by this Paki paper, the Paki authorities should "go easy" on Nawaz , for humanitarian reasons, lest they be blamed if her situation worsens even further !
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Knowing how opportunistic Ganja is and him mindful of how emotional people(voters) can be, he will be hoping that the Mrs survives now and makes her exit just before the elections.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Loud Mouth Asif "Takes Off His Diplomatic Mask" And Attacks Modi- ji :mrgreen:

Pakistan Foreign Minister hits back hard at Indian PM Modi over fake surgical strike claims
April 20 , 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif has hit back hard at the Indian Prime Minister false claims of the Surgical strike against Pakistan.He slammed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for repeatedly making false claims about the country carrying out surgical strikes inside Pakistan.
In a series of tweets, Asif said Modi has made repeated claims about “imaginary surgical strikes” either to shore up dwindling public support or because he is being made a fool of by his own army. In reply to a tweet by another user, the foreign minister said the Indian PM does even know the meaning of a surgical strike after Modi claimed India tried to inform Pakistan before launching the alleged strikes in September 2016. Asif, if he wants to keep his Foreign Minister Portfolio has to learn when to keep shut and when to open his loud (Sialkoti) mouth . Diplomacy by its very nature depends on using the "right words at the right time" . IMO, Pakistan would have escaped FATF harsh "measures" had Asif kept his mobile shut and not prematurely tweeted congratulations on escaping the FATF gallows, in violation of confidentiality rules :mrgreen:
Asif went on to call Modi a “mass murderer” responsible for sponsoring genocide in occupied Kashmir and butchering religious minorities. Pakistan on Thursday had also rejected the claims, with the Foreign Office claiming the statements false and baseless. There is no need to get into a "verbal fighting match" with Modi-ji. There are other ways to express your disapproval. By doing this, he shows his Pakiness through and through :mrgreen:
During a weekly briefing on Thursday, Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal said Pakistan has openly condemned the claims of surgical strikes and that India tried to inform Pakistan before launching the alleged strikes in September 2016. He added repetition does not change false claims into truth. Again, when dealing with Pakiland, the so-called Echendee factor is very, very important !
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Pakistan Government (Which Is A Member Of The UN Human Rights Council :!: ,) Orders "A Burglary Style Raid" On The House Of The Consulting Editor Of "State Of Human Rights Report In Pakistan" :shock:

Raid on HRCP consultant’s house condemned- Press Release Of The Human Rights Commission Of Pakistan
April 20, 2018
Press release

Raid on HRCP consultant’s house condemned

Lahore, 20 April 2018: The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has condemned the burglary-style raid on the house of the editor of its State of Human Rights report, which was launched on 16 April in Islamabad. In a statement issued here today, the Commission said:

‘At about 8.45 PM last night, two armed men broke into the house of Ms Maryam Hasan, editor of HRCP’s annual report, and took away her laptop, two hard drives and two mobile phones, as well as some jewelry and cash. They told Ms Hasan, who lives alone, that they had also come the day before, but not committed burglary since she had not been at home. They questioned Ms Hasan about her professional engagements and intimidated her in a roundabout manner, finally leaving at 10.00 PM’. ‘HRCP suspects that the two suave raiders were no ordinary thieves and calls on the Government of Punjab to apprehend the culprits and establish their identity. HRCP will hold the provincial authorities responsible for any attempt by state or non-state actors to harass any persons associated with the Commission.’
Dr Mehdi Hasan Chairperson
Uzma Noorani
Co-Chairperson
Habib Tahir
Vice Chair, Balochistan
Kamran Arif
Vice Chair, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Salima Hashmi
Vice Chair, Punjab
Asad Iqbal Butt
Vice Chair, Sindh

One need not be a "rocket scientist" to conclude that the "raiders" had the full backing of the Paki Establishment and the Paki Deep State .And there is nothing that the "Federal Govt" of Khaqan Abbasi or the "Provincial Govt" of Shehbaz Sharif can do to help the lady in question. The Deep State is sending a message here. The New "Pajwa Doctrine" makes it very clear. Opposition to the military and its policies will not be tolerated. Come what may. An order has already been to the Media . Practice "self censorship" , if you know what is good for you :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

ACCORDING TO THIS SUCH GUP GOSSIP , CHAUDRI NISAR ALI KHAN, FORMERLY INTERIOR MINISTER OF PAKISTAN , IS NEGOTIATING WITH CLEVER BROTHER , SHAHBAAZ SHARIF TO BECOME THE NEXT CHIEF MINISTER OF PAKJAB ( AKA Takht e- La-Whore ) :mrgreen:

Takht Lahore
In case you didn’t know, the hectic parleying between The Man of Steel’s Talented Bro and Mr Bean, former Min of Int, and one of the few vocal naysayers from within, has to do with Takht Lahore. Mr Bean is known not only for his plain speaking but also for his spotless record as a public representative, ( not sure about this one !) and his intolerance of corruption has put him in the crosshairs many a time.
Our mole reports that the discussion with Mr Bean has to do with his terms for staying within The Man’s fold. He says he has been with the party for as long as anyone else, and deserves a shot at sitting on Takht Lahore, previously the sole preserve of The Brothers Sharifov. We hear Talented Bro, who has always been close to Mr Bean, is negotiating terms with him, and that one concession has been made. Which is that none of the second generation will ascend Takht Lahore, a demand echoed by The Boyz.

Ps: Nisar is rumoured to be the emissary of the Boyz, due to his fauji connection ( His Bro is a BIG MAN - Maj Gen- in the Fauj :D )
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

ACCORDING TO THIS SUCH GUP GOSSIP, IMMY IS OFF TO BARTANIA ( hopefully with Peerni !) FOR A "SECOND HONEYMOON" THERE !

Short getaway
Now that The Man of Steel has left for London, we hear The Great Khan is also planning a short getaway to Her Majesty’s realm. His partisans are citing a few reasons: he’s taking some fellow travellers along so that they can plan their strategy in peace, if you know what we mean, without being overheard. Even the walls have ears in our Land of the Pure. Secondly, The Khan is hoping to raise some much-needed funds for the coming elections, from his wealthy expat donors. And most importantly, he’s going to try and placate his sons who’re peeved with him after his sudden, unannounced third nuptials. Our mole says when the boys heard of it, they rang up their dad for an explanation. Apparently, he said, “I’ll call you back”, and never did. There’s been no communication since, and it’s about time he made up with them.

PS: If Peerni is "tagging along" , and if it is a combo trip ( business and pleasure combined ) will the KAPTAAN introduce his "English sons" to their new stepmother. Will she be "burkha clad" :roll:

PPS: Peerni's sons from her ex, are students in Bartania !
Last edited by Falijee on 21 Apr 2018 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Reality of Bakistan
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Falijee wrote:Chinese "Caught Spying" Over Isloo Airport :shock:

Three Chinese held after downing drone over new Islamabad airport
A Haspataal to treat " victims of terrorism" :mrgreen:
After Operation Radial-fistula, terrorism no longer exists in TERRORISTAN. Only terrorists exist and hence there can be no victims of terrorism!