Terroristan - April 24, 2018

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 24, 2018

Post by Falijee »

Durrani- Dulat Dialogue :D

No ISI guy ever defected or caught on camera: ex-RAW chief :roll:
May 24, 2018
SLAMABAD: The retired spy chiefs of arch rival nuclear armed Pakistan and India point out strengths and weaknesses of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Research and Analysis Wing of India (RAW) while admitting that each agency is as good as the other is.
“Once an American journalist with poor posture came up to me at a conference, casually posing a question, how do you rate RAW?,” said Lt-Gen (retd) Asad Durrani while narrating his point regarding what he thinks about his rival agency in the latest book published in India titled, “The Spy Chronicles, RAW, ISI and Illusion of Peace,” available to this correspondent.
In the chapter of the book titled ISI vs RAW, Asad Durrani further adds that, “It was obviously not so casual a question and was probably intended to catch me off guard and provoke me into analysis and say nothing. He was likely to go to the RAW chief and say look, this is what the other fellow said, and get the response from him." Nothing wrong in a little "ego massaging" :mrgreen:
Durrani said instead almost reflexively I said, “at least as good as we are." The book is based on marathon sittings of former ISI and RAW chiefs namely retired Lt Gen Asad Durrani and A.S Dulat moderated by Aditya Sinha, an Indian author and journalist.
Was the Indian Govt in the know when all this was going on :roll:
Former ISI chief Durrani in this chapter further says that, “About 10 years ago, a ratings website called Smashing Lists came out with, among other lists, the world’s 10 best spy agencies. Out of the blue, ISI was number one, followed by Mossad, CIA, and all the others”. Ego massaging the ISI . # 1 in the world :((
He thinks, “For me, the best way to judge ISI was that during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, it got all the help from most of the big players in the West but allowed no interference in its role, organising the resistance. But then the Cold War was over and we had to change our objectives in the region, and the ISI was key to that. Another accomplishment is that none of our operators ever defected or was ‘caught on camera’. There were recent reports that it was an Ex ISI officer, who walked in the US Embassy in Isloo and blurted out the location of OBL . The man collected the reward of $ 10 Million and is presently settled in Massaland with his family under the Witness Protection Program . If this was not a "case of defection" , I do not know what was :twisted:
When Aditya Sinha questioned both Durrani and Dulat regarding the greatest failure of ISI and RAW? :roll:
Dulat said our biggest failure against Pakistan is that we’ve not been able to turnaround an ISI officer or have an ISI officer working for us. Or not to my knowledge, at a level where it counts. If you go back to the Cold War, what was the main task of a CIA officer? It was to somehow find a defector. If a CIA guy found a defector then for the rest of his career he didn’t need to do anything, because he had done what was supremely required. On our side, I don’t think we’ve even imagined it properly and I don’t think we’ve succeeded." Ex Spy Chiefs do not talk like that :evil:
Sinha pointed added asking,” Even if we had a mole inside ISI, nobody would know? Former RAW chief Dulat replied saying, “Moles are easier to have than defectors”.
On this, Durrani said, “At the operational level, the 1965 war, we could claim we got good information about the other side, how they are assembled for war. But it was a lost effort. In the 1971 war, the ISI was unable to anticipate the attack in East Pakistan. In my time, we predicted that India’s military build-up, after the Kashmir uprising, was not intended for war. I can pat my own back for that. But the biggest failure was when the Kashmir uprising happened we did not know how far it would go. These things usually run their course in six months or a year. When it became lasting, we wondered how to keep a handle on it. We didn’t want it to go out of control, which would lead to a war that neither side wanted. Could we micro-manage it? That was our challenge. ISI’s leverage on the Kashmir insurgency turned out less than successful. In particular, I regret it till today why we did not take Amanullah Gilgiti more seriously. His group led the uprising. He started it, initiated it, spoke about it. I met him when I was at the ISI. He did not seem important at that time. In any case, his third option of independence was unnecessarily muddying the water. And what did independence mean anyway? Gilgiti, though, was probably the most serious one, focused and connected. Like the rallies at Chakoti. Every year, on our side, October 27 is celebrated as Black Day. Gilgiti was the only person who brought his crowd in, disciplined, sober, serene, conducting the proceedings and the march without commotion. The others were non-serious, they came from here and there, made their speeches and left. But going back to the evolution of the Kashmir uprising of the 1990s, I think the formation of the Hurriyat 6 to provide a political direction to the resistance was a good idea. Giving up handle on the movement — letting the factions do what they bloody well wanted to — was not.”
In this chapter, Dulat shared that in India RAW and Indian Intelligence Bureau work together and they cooperate. However, Durrani admitted, “If in India you are working together, you are one step ahead of us, we hardly see any cooperation in our agencies."
When Adity Sinha questioned the role of media, Durrani openly accepted that investment of agencies in the media war against each other, adding India initiated this. On the media wars they had the following discussion.Sinha: What about the two agencies and their use of the media? Durrani: One thing in common between the two are the media wars. They even finance TV channels in the belief that these will work for them. They have no idea how to go about it. The first such channel was an Indian one, it was paid. Dulat: Who paid it? ISI?Durrani: ISI came to the field much later.
Dulat: He’s saying an Indian TV channel was sponsored by an Indian intelligence agency. Durrani: By RAW. If I remember correctly, $25 million. In those days it was not a small figure. Sinha: Even today, it’s not a small figure.Dulat: But what was this for? Never heard of it.
Durrani: To start a channel to work for RAW. This is what intelligence agencies everywhere believe, that the media must be financed to wage psychological warfare. Much as I consider the CIA a third-rate service, on this front they manage to persuade the media. It brings journalists around on core issues such as Pakistan bashing, or benefits of a civil nuclear deal. Once a media organization establishes credibility, the agencies start on core objectives: micro-managing, choreographing, managing from behind the scenes, steering the type of coverage, etc. My country on this front has not been impressive. The Americans and British do this the best. Manufacturing facts, creating an environment for when you go to war, these people do it with the help of the media.Sinha: Why didn’t the ISI just sponsor an Indian channel?Durrani: I believe that a prime minister and the NSC woke up to the idea and said creating assets in India and managing perceptions might not be a bad idea. Whether they came up with the right asset or not, I do not know. How subtle they are, let me give an example. An article was once published under either a Hindu or Sikh name in The Nation, Lahore. I saw that this could not have been written by anyone other than an ISI officer. The man who was given to publish it did not even change the terminology to Indianise it. I’m thankful you people didn’t say, ha ha ha, is this all that can be done by you idiots, come and learn a lesson from us.
. Unless one reads the book in total, and reflects upon the contents , one cannot judge as to revealed more . Durrani or Dulat

Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

Falijee wrote:Sikhs host Iftar dinner for Muslims in Sialkot
He said that minorities in Pakistan were enjoying a complete religious freedom and the government was making sincere efforts to ensure the protection of their basic rights.
The journo has quite an imagination :roll:

Back in 2016, the same Gurdwara's structure (not a random "wall" as the below article would make you believe) was defaced with Kalima by locals in the presence of the police while its caretaker was visiting India.

Locals in Sialkot write Kalima on the walls of Gurdwara
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 997843.cms
AMRITSAR: People living in the vicinity of historical Gurdwara Babe di Ber, Sialkot, Pakistan have written Kalima on the walls of Sikh’s holy shrine aiming to convert it into a Muslim Darbar on Tuesday in presence of heavy police force. A Pakistani Sikh has sent a footage, recorded on a mobile phone, showing a person writing Kalima (holy phrase praising Prophet Mohammad) on the walls of Gurdwara building.

Talking to TOI, the Pakistani Sikh who didn’t want to be quoted informed, “This is a historical Gurdwara which is being converted into a Muslim Darbar in connivance with concerned authorities”. He also informed that the caretaker of Gurdwara Babe di Ber Jaskaran Singh had gone to India on a pilgrimage.

Gurdwara Babe di Ber is situated near the banks of Aik stream, along the Sialkot-Pasrur road in Pakistan. Sikh’s first master Guru Nanak Dev had stayed outside the town and meditated under a Ber tree during his visit to Sialkot. The gurdwara also holds significance for Sikhs since it was the first Gurdwara chosen for reforms by Kartar Singh Jhabbar who led a Jatha during Akali movement started in 1920 by Sikh Sabha’s political wing. The Gurdwara was then under the control of widow of Mahant Harnam Singh.

When contacted Evacuee Trust Property Board Chairman Saddiq-ul-Farooq admitted that Kalima was written on the wall of Gurdwara in presence of heavy police force on Tuesday.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thu ... 997844.jpg
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/img ... Master.jpg
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Just a question. If the food is prepared and served by non-Muslims, is it Halal?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Jahil- Ham-eid , The Pakjabi Apologist Pushes For Building Of The Kalabagh Dam . Which Is Going To "Kill" Water Supply To Sindh :twisted:

Zaid Hamid
‏Verified account @ZaidZamanHamid
9h9 hours ago
Have just completed my Urdu paper on Kalabagh Dam... ( Deep State assignment given to him to "produce" a paper supporting Kalabagh.. :twisted: .)

it is in design stage now and pdf shall be uploaded tonight, hopefully.

The painful disgusting untold story of the most brutal betrayal of Pakistan by our political parties, especially PPP & ANP. ( he calls them traitors !)

KALABAGH DAM AND RESERVOIR - A GOLD MINE
Engineer Barkat ALi
August 21, 2017
Kalabagh Dam is to be an earth fill 265 feet high, with water reservoir capacity of 6.1 MAE over river Sindh, with two spillways for disposal of excess flood water. It will have installed hydel generation capacity of 3600 MGWT of electricity likely @ Rs1.5 per MGWT, equal to 20 million barrels of oil required for thermal generation of power causing a saving of at least Rs100/billion in foreign exchange per annum, and facilitating reduction in power tariffs.Siltation of Tarbela, Chashma and Mangla Dams reservoirs is fast reducing their water storage capacity which will have adverse effects on water supply for irrigation everywhere. KBD water reservoir will continue with its storage capacity of over 3.2 MAF for more than 100 years. Reduced water supply in downstream areas in Punjab and Sindh will lead to salination of potable water at even lower depths creating shortage of drinking water availability for Punjab and Sindh.
Sindh will be the worst affected area if Kalabagh is not built in the form of reduced water supply for irrigation, leading to fast salination of underground water even at shallow level in addition. Vast areas under irrigation at present may become barren, converting it into desert. On the contrary, if the dam is erected Sindh will get additional 2.257 MAF water from additional storage capacity and save salination of underground water as well.
Sind Graduate Association could not see through the vicious game and relied on incorrect and unverified data to draw misleading results, only adding to parochial thinking. It is a sad reality that Sindh will be the biggest loser if KBD is not constructed and on the other hand will be a major beneficiary by getting additional 2.257 MAE of water helpful for irrigating new lands in Sindh and saving major chunks of land currently under irrigation turning into desert due to silting of Chashma, Tarbela and Mangla where water storage capacity is reducing leading to reduced water supply over the years.On the contrary with construction of KBD Water storage capacity will increase manifold, flood water will not cause damage amounting to $20 billion as in 2010. Moreover, 30 MAE water flowing down to sea below Kotri will be saved because of water storage reservoir availability facilitating water supply regulation. Finally due to regulated water supply and constant flows of water the underground water getting salinated even at shallow level in Sindh will be saved.Royalty becoming due on power generation from KBD and BD should be used for developing link canals in KPK to irrigate 3,5000 acres of virgin lands in Bannu and Dl Khan and thereafter for maintenance of all these projects.
Sindhis will suffer if and when this dam is built !
Last edited by Falijee on 25 May 2018 04:57, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Much Touted Report - In Oordu !!!!

Zaid Hamid
‏Verified account @ZaidZamanHamid

Now this is a weapon of knowledge in your hand...take it and build a national campaign on Kalabagh Dam & other Dams. We cannot let Zardari, Nawaz & Asfandyar to decide our future, our children's future...

Lets demand a Referendum on Kalabagh Dam !

Kala Bagh Dam - BrassTacks paper
Mission Accomplished . Report Sent To Deep State . Check ( hopefully, considering Pakiland's precarious financials :mrgreen: ) is in the mail !
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

The idiot has made the whole thing with the text as pictures, so they cannot even be copied over to a translator! Oh well, some free entertainment missed.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Analyzing CPEC Thread

Is China making Pakistan a client-state with its ‘debt-book diplomacy’?

In Pakistan, China is the most active and positive economic force. So much so that continued cooperation between the two countries is supported by virtually all sides of this otherwise deeply divided country. Everyone from the Taliban to the secularist military leaders view Chinese investment as a boon to the country, the main source of job creation, and, in all truth, the most promising source of kickbacks for themselves.

It certainly is the case that the infrastructure projects part of China’s One Belt One Road (OBOR) initiative are the most significant economic development stimulus in the economically underdeveloped country, and the most likely to also have significant upsides for the people themselves, not just a handful of corrupt officials.

But it must also be acknowledged that China is not doing this out of the goodness of their heart. One aspect of this is quite uncontroversial: the strategic rival of China in Asia is India, which historically opposes Pakistan, so it makes sense to both China and Pakistan that they should align themselves geopolitically. The investments along the Indus River both strengthen Pakistan and entrench the country firmly in the Chinese sphere of influence, much to the perceived benefit of both parties.

What is less well-advertised are the terms of the cooperation, and the costs. Many of the infrastructure projects are financed through debt. They are Chinese projects built for China’s geopolitical and economic advantage, but they will be ostensibly owned by the Pakistani state, so the Pakistani state will pay for them – with loans from China.

By June 2019, Pakistan will owe Beijing $19 billion. But the interest rate on those loans average an astronomical 7% per annum, payable over 25-40 years. According to experts’ calculations, the cost of servicing the debt owed to China will average $7 to 8 billion per year, for the next 43 years, starting from now. To begin with, that will be between 0.5 to 1% of Pakistan’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

There is a reason why Pakistan is becoming increasingly dependent on Chinese loans. That is because the normal financial channels for sovereign debt would not extend such loans to Islamabad. No western investor would expect Pakistan to be able to pay off these kinds of debts on these kinds of terms.

Well, nor does China. But that is not an issue. In fact, that is the point. China has been extending loans on unsustainable terms throughout South-East Asia and the Pacific region. So what happens when things come to a head? Beijing will extend payment terms, or underwrite those parts of the debt which the debtor countries cannot afford – provided the local governments understand Beijing’s point of view on this issue of infrastructure, or that issue of geopolitical alignment, and so on.

Should any of the 16 countries identified by the US State Department as already under the sway of Chinese “debtbook diplomacy”, 17 now if we include Pakistan, try to wiggle free of Chinese impositions, they will most likely be confronted by the prospect of sovereign debt default. This would make any further economic development virtually impossible, and severely undermine their political stability in a region which is already volatile enough.

Pakistan, like so many other countries in the region, has its own good reasons for wanting closer relations to China at this moment in time. But if things go along the current trajectory, “cooperation” with China will become much less voluntary in the near future.

For now, this serves the interests of Pakistan, and especially the interests of the political decision-makers in Islamabad. But when China will come in and ask for concessions, Pakistan will have no choice but to acquiesce. And when that happens, the price will, of course, not be paid by the political elite. As always, it will be paid by the average citizen.

Cheers Image
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Should any of the 16 countries identified by the US State Department as already under the sway of Chinese “debtbook diplomacy”, 17 now if we include Pakistan, try to wiggle free of Chinese impositions, they will most likely be confronted by the prospect of sovereign debt default. This would make any further economic development virtually impossible, and severely undermine their political stability in a region which is already volatile enough.

I doubt this, the IMF, WB, multilateral and bilateral agents will welcome these countries once they default. In each of these states, China wants something. So does the US, if nothing else it will be a zero sum game for the west. These nations will switch sides, do you think Pakistanis have some innate love for the Chinese as a race? There is equal contempt on both sides.

The test for the US will be whether it can resist the temptation when Pakistan again offers its good orifices.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

sanjaykumar wrote:
The test for the US will be whether it can resist the temptation when Pakistan again offers its good orifices.
:rotfl:

This should be copyrighted.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

That Masturbater ( Abdul ) Is Still "Plying His Dirty Trade " In The Largest City Of Pakiland I.E Karachi :mrgreen:

Man who publicly masturbated on Karachi roads still at large
KARACHI – Police in Pakistan’s biggest city have failed to arrest a youngster carrying out highly indecent actions in public during the holy month of Ramazan on Wednesday.
This implies that if the "deed' was done in the "unholy" months , it would have been OK .!
A pair of women, both sisters, who brought forward the gut-wrenching incident on social media recounted the horror of a man publicly masturbating in front of them while traveling in a car on Khyaban-e-Shujaat, DHA, Phase 8, in Karachi.IMO the incident would have died a natural death had not ( these publicity seeking Ayeshas, ) these women not "advertised" the same on social media !
One of the women, not to be identified, :roll: stated in a Facebook post that they were traveling back to her home when the incident took place.
This not the first incident of its kind ( and IMO, won't be the last either !) where a man flashed his private parts publicly.
Last month in Lahore, a Facebook user shared her experience of confronting a bike riding man who flashed his pen** in front of university girls while masturbating near Barktat Market, Garden Town.
The man, who is yet to be identified, is still at large.
So, at least there are TWO , confirmed masturbators at large in Pakistan . The unconfirmed ones- who ply their "trade'" in front of Muslim women - may well run into hundreds of thousands, if not millions. :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

London Arbitation Court Rules Against Govt Of Pakistan In IPP Case

London Court of International Arbitation gives a big blow to Pakistan
May 25, 2018
ISLAMABAD: The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) has given a blow to Pakistan over the IPP case.LCIA has permanently restrained Pakistan from challenging its rulings regarding payment of Rs14 billion plus interest (Kibor+4.5%) to nine independent power producers (IPPs) in local courts of Pakistan.
The LCIA has also maintained its earlier partial award in favour of nine independent power producers under which the Government of Pakistan was to pay Rs14 billion to IPPs. This means government of Pakistan is left with no option but to pay Rs14 billion with interest of Kibor-4.5 percent.
It was earlier reported in this Forum, that under the CPEC Agreement, disputes between GOP and China are to be decided in "Chini Courts" . So this kind of a scenario may well repeat itself if the Paki Govt defaults for whatever reason !
These nine IPPs generated electricity for state-owned NTDC (National Transmission Dispatch Company) — the sole buyer of electricity. Under the latest scenario, the Government of Pakistan needs to pay Rs235 billion to IPPs. Do they have the money to pay them.? Was this provided in the current budget ?
Last year, a partial final award was issued in favour of the IPPs by holding that the NTDC should provide interim security for the IPPs’ claims. Later, the LCIA had also directed the NTDC to pay more than Rs14 billion to the private power producers.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"China To The Rescue" Story :mrgreen:

China gives an economic life line to Pakistan: Report
May 24, 2018
ISLAMABAD: China has given Pakistan a credit line worth $1.6 billion to stave off a balance of payments crisis, two Pakistani central bank sources said on Thursday, with cash earmarked for boosting fast-depleting foreign currency reserves.Two State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) sources told Reuters the credit facility that accompanies a currency swap agreement between SBP and China’s central bank has been hiked to 20 billion yuan ($3.13 billion) from 10 billion yuan.
“This arrangement has been finalised,” said one SBP source, who spoke on condition of anonymity. A second source confirmed the agreement and the figures.
PS: Pakis are going to realize pretty soon, that this New Sugar Daddy (China) will not behave like the Old Sugar Daddy ( USA) which the Pakis took for granted and still do :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Another Story Of Second Generation Paki Ayesha "Tricked" By Her Own Mother Into Marrying A Paki Against Her Will !

UK girl ‘tricked’ into marrying Pakistani by mother; ‘threatened’ with black magic
May 23, 2018
A British court has convicted a woman of trying to trick her teenage daughter into marrying a Pakistani man, Mail Online reported.
According to the report, the 45-year-old mother has been found guilty by the Birmingham Crown Court of duping her own daughter to go to Pakistan on a “family holiday” and then tying the knot with a Pakistani after being given wedding documents by an Imam to sign upon reaching there.
Originally a Paki problem, now a problem of the UK Govt !
This is the first prosecution of its kind with the defendant forcing the girl to marry her against her will and then threatening her with black magic. Giving evidence during the trial, the girl told how wedding preparations went ahead despite her objections and the couple was then married in September 2016, after the girl had celebrated her 18th birthday.
The mother was charged with false marriage, perjury and perverting the course of justice.
More and more of these second generation Paki girls , raised in the liberal atmosphere of western societies are refusing to follow the straight and narrow vision of Malsi followed by their first generation parents . IMO, this is going to be an endemic problem , for which there appears to be no easy solution . !
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The man, who is yet to be identified, is still at large. :lol:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

According To This Editorial In A Paki Paper, The Nation Is Already In A Shit-Hole :mrgreen:

Beijing and the begging bowl
Editorial, PT Times

Working with Pakistan

While SBP Chairman Tariq Bajwa is right in implying that Chinese commercial banks are flush with credit – though whatever made him think they are holding the funds just to lend to Pakistan? – he might have been a little overconfident in saying that asking China for a bailout actually deepens mutual ties. But Beijing, forward looking as it is in financial matters, must have understood Pakistan’s chronic addiction to debt by now. And, of course, it is happy to play lender of last resort to Pakistan to keep Islamabad from knocking at the Fund’s door, since that would oblige us to open our books to them and divulge all sorts of CPEC transactions that China wants us to keep mum about. :twisted:
Yet it’s not quite as straight forward as the SBP would have you believe. Best Pakistan can hope for now is a $1-2 billion facility to shore up reserves in the immediate term, plus the one-point-something billion that China forwarded recently. However, that does not even scratch the surface of the near $15b required just for debt repayment next year. Add to that, at the risk of repetition, costs of running the government which Islamabad also traditionally borrows and there’s no way, practically, that Pakistan will not go begging elsewhere too sooner rather than later. So, this Editor is worried about Pakistan's future and the fact that the Pakis are becoming too addicted to Chini debt :mrgreen: With Pakistan’s deficit constantly in dangerous red, and no plan on the horizon to effectively add value to exports or expand the tax net – quite the opposite, actually, if you consider the last budget – there’s a feeling that China might tire of bearing the responsibility of keeping Pakistan solvent and afloat. True, Chinese banks are overflowing with credit, but Pakistan has traditionally never been the safest investment for lenders. Nobody knows that better than the IMF, of all IFIs, which had to call off programs with us half way due to non-compliance on many occasions. Tariq Bajwa might not be around for much longer, but if this trend continues Beijing might not be overjoyed every time we go there with a begging bowl.
The New Sugar Daddy has its own plans for Pakiland :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Balochis And Mohajirs Team Up And Meet US Congressmen In D.C.

BNM leader presents Balochistan’s case in front of US Congressmen
May 25, 2018
A Baloch National Movement (BNM) leader has presented case of Balochistan to a crowd that included US Congressmen. According to details received by The Balochistan Post (TBP), Nabi Baksh Baloch, a member of BNM Foreign Committee, was speaking during an event in US organised by Free Karachi, a group run by former MQM leader Nadeem Nusrat.
The event was attended by US Congressmen Scott Perry and Tom Garrett, who also spoke at the event.
Mr. Baloch told the US Congressmen that it is incomprehensible that a country like USA which stands for freedom and human dignity continues supporting Pakistan militarily and economically. Things have started to change !
In his speech Mr. Baloch said: ‘Since 2001, thousands of political activists have been enforced disappeared in Balochistan. Most of the time their dead bodies are being thrown in the wilderness.’
Commenting on China funded multi-billion dollar project China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), Mr. Baloch said: ‘With the so called inception of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), these atrocities have grown worse. The CPEC is part of Chinese plans to take over the world through the One Belt and One Road Initiative, all one port at a time. The Pakistani Government has already handed over the strategically important Gwadar port in Balochistan to China. Reports also suggest that China would be allowed to establish a naval base on the Baloch coast. It is clear that China does not have economical but also strategic military ambitions in the region, which is to increase its military presence in the Indo pacific region. Eventually dominating and projecting power and influence around the globe from the Horn of Africa into the Middle East and South Asia.’
BNM Leader urged the USA and EU to immediately stop funding and supporting Pakistan. He requested that Pakistan should be declared a state sponsor of terror and sanctions be put against it. USA still needs Pakistan as a conduit to Afghanistan !. Representatives of different other persecuted communities including Mohajir, Hazara, Pashtun, Gilgit Baltistan, Christian and Hindus were also present at the event.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Tarek Fatah Retweeted
Ashraf Sherjan
‏ @ASJBaloch
8h8 hours ago

Joke of the year 2018 .

#PAKISTAN a country which can't provide ambulance to it's citizens

Can destroy #Israel in 12 minutes.
The Four Eight Legged Two Donkey Paki Ambulance :mrgreen:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Dutch PM condemns Pakistani Terrorism while on a visit to India - PTI, The Hindu
India and the Netherlands on Thursday condemned international terrorism and deplored violence by Pakistan-based terror groups like Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e- Mohammed. The common position on terrorism apart, both sides also signed 51 agreements covering government and private sectors.

“The leaders agreed that terrorist and extremist organisations need to be denied space to radicalise, recruit, and conduct attacks on innocent people. They deplored the violence caused by the al-Qaeda, Daesh/IS, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Hizbul Mujahideen, Lashkar-e-Taiba, and their affiliates as well as terrorist groups threatening peace and security in South Asia and Europe,” said a joint statement issued at the end of bilateral discussions held here.

Both sides called upon the international community to destroy safe havens and halt cross-border terrorism and prevent movement of foreign fighters.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

It will work good for us if PTI come in to power and rule as army proxy.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

It will change nothing for us regardless of who ascends the powerless throne in Pakistan.

Fauji proxy or not, India policies are entirely out of their remit.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Masturbator Update News :twisted: : In The Holy Month Of Ramazan That "Masturbator News" Seems To Have "Gone Viral" On Paki Media :shock:

Man In Karachi Follows And Publicly Masturbates In Front Of Girls During Ramadan
( Soha Naveed ) PARHLO ( Translatable As "Read It !) ( Another Newspaper reporting the "juicy item" with its own twist :mrgreen: )

May 24, 2018

In today’s WTF :roll: ( is such "flowery" language admissible in the "holy" month . Do the Mullahs know about this "wtf" :twisted: ) moments in Pakistan, we are absolutely appalled to share this incident narrated by the victim herself. Conducted under broad daylight, a woman from Karachi along with her sister was caught in a situation which would shock you to bits. A few days ago, two different videos of men masturbating in public were surfacing all over the internet. One man, a rickshaw driver, was masturbating outside a girls’ bus-stop, while the other was on a bike, masturbating in front of a van filled with girls. So, there are "two on the loose", if you don't count count the "gentleman" from La-Whore, who is also plying his trade in the largest city of Pakjab :mrgreen:
This time, we have an incident of a man who started touching himself ( there is no need to be euphemistic in the "holy" month . It is OK to call a spade a spade !) in Main Shujaat, Defence Phase 8!
Here’s What Happened:
Hey girls, just wanted to share an incident with you guys today, which made my sister completely disgusted."Silence" should have been the best option , IMO !
Me and my sister were going back home in phase 8 when we stopped on main shujaat near the shell petrol pump in phase 8.We stopped on the side of the road for two seconds, when this black car slowly passed us and stops as well about 25 feet away. Do "Mom and Dad" know how "active" their daughters are , on social media onlee :D
When we were back on the road and about to pass the car. The driver comes steps out, pulls down his pants and starts masturbating in front of us, looking directly at us.
Such foul language in the "holy" month ! Tauba, tauba
Keep in mind that this is main shujaat and is a busy street and it’s around 3pm today. The man had gotten in his car, took a left from shujaat and started heading towards the open plots and roads towards the sea.
blow by blow graphic description, like a cricket commentary :mrgreen:
We were so shocked that we didn’t even stop our car but didn’t know what to do because this has never happened to us before. But sanity prevailed because in less than a minute we did what we should’ve done. We went after that son of a bitch, to teach him a lesson.
Women Empowerment in Pakiland has its own reward :mrgreen:
When we finally caught up to him, we realised that we were two girls alone, following this man whom we didn’t know or what he had on him into a very open and completely area and this could be very dangerous very soon. We just wanted to get his information. But the chootiya stopped again in front of us, got out and started masturbating AGAIN.
:P These kind of words will come to haunt these Ayeshas when they become "marriageable material "
This time we were prepared and we took photos of the guy and the number plate so everyone can be aware of this sick individual. He drives a black corolla, and his number plate is BAL-943. And his face resembles a complete A-class chutiya. Is such language "recommendable" under Sharia, just wondering :roll: and to those who know him…maybe you can ask him why he had to spoil his Roza ( how do they know he is fasting :twisted: ) and ours too.
They are fasting and out on the road in this sweltering heat - who are they kidding - their mom and dad or their friends on TWITTER :eek:
I wish we girls could do something in return that would make these men as disgusted as we were, seeing their dick at 3 in the afternoon. Keep the suggestions rolling. That "foul" language again !!! Once the "Chini Censorship System" is installed, such postings on social media and such sensational news on Paki Media will die a natural death :mrgreen:

PS: "Disgusting Photus" not posted on this FAMILY FORUM :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Flight Officer Osama from Pakistan Air Force waving the Pakistani Flag on his graduation from US Air Force Academy Colorado Spring.

With A Name Like That , It shows the "tolerance" of Amreekis And It Is Surprising That This Paki Was Not Lynched :twisted:

PS: There is no need for Osama to show his Pakistaniyat ( as shown in the photu !) ( Other Cadets are listening to the address while this "jahil paki" is doing his own thing ( unless it is computer magic !)

PPS: So Massa is still training these ungrateful Pakis. Their training ultimately will be used against India, or the Pashtuns and the Balochis :evil:
Last edited by Falijee on 25 May 2018 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/pakistan- ... ga-project
Pakistan Blames ‘Indian Lobby’ As World Bank Turns Away Its Request For Intervention Over Kishanganga Project
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

China extends 20bln yuan currency swap deal with Pakistan
BEIJING: China's central bank said on Thursday it has signed a three-year bilateral currency swap agreement with Pakistan worth 20 billion yuan ($3.13 billion).
Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ramazan "Buzz Words" Explained For The Faithfools :roll:

Here are Fidyah and Kaffara rates for skipping or breaking fast ( With some much needed assistance from the Maulvis Of The Land Of The Sand !)
LAHORE – Muslims around the globe are observing the Holy Month of Ramazan with reverence, however, many of them are confused about the Kaffara and Fidyah for skipping or intentionally breaking their fast.Fidyah and Kaffara are mentioned in the Qur’an in the selection below:
The world must know that Pakis are a religious lot ! Meanwhile those two Masturbators are "still at large" plying their dirty trade in the largest city of Pakiland :mrgreen:
As per the Islamic principles, individuals can also pay an amount of Fidaya set to the scale of the price of the following:

Rs100 per day for wheat
Rs240 per day for barley
Rs1,600 per day for dates
Rs1,920 per day for raisins

The Kuffara for leaving a fast is Rs6,000 at the scale of wheat, Rs14,400 for barley, Rs96,000 for dates and Rs1,15,200 for raisins.
( Where action is lacking, Buzz Words - like the above - make up the slack ) :mrgreen:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

‘Take what you can get’: We must act on Bhutto’s advice on Kashmir, says Durrani

ISLAMABAD: Former Director General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt Gen (retd) Asad Durrani suggests that neither India nor Pakistan can take or leave the entire Kashmir. Instead of a divided or jointly administered Kashmir, or any other formula we must act upon Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s advice of ‘Take what you can get’.

The two former spymasters of India and Pakistan who jointly wrote a book ‘The spy chronicles’ and have discussed burning issues between the two countries, including Kargil operation, US Navy SEALs operation in Abbottabad killing Osama Bin Laden, Kulbhushan Jadhav’s arrest, Hafiz Saeed, Kashmir, Burhan Wani and many others.

According to the former DG ISI, Indian Prime Minister Modi is a ‘Fox’ and Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is a ‘Camel’ on the international relations. Leaders like Modi suits ISI and they are the agency’s preference because hardliners can take hard decisions. In 1998, BJP government carried out nuclear tests which provided a golden opportunity to Pakistan to do the same. He believes that hardliner political parties in India like BJP may be able to take decisions the Congress was unable to do.

Gen (retd) Durrani believes ‘From Conflict to Cooperation’ might be a reasonable slogan for Kashmir dispute. Keeping the importance of Kashmir dispute between India and Pakistan in view, the two spymasters have discussed the issue in detail. The book contains six dedicated chapters on Kashmir.

According to General (retd) Durrani, “There is no direct solution of Kashmir dispute. Instead of a divided or jointly administered Kashmir, or any other formula that has been talked of, there should be an indirect and incremental approach, starting with little steps, like bus and trade”.

“Bhutto’s advice was so good. I don’t know how these things keep getting missed; do we want all or nothing? Is it just take it or leave it? When we want all or nothing, we are likely to get nothing. But also, whoever asked you to take it or leave it was also likely testing your nerve. So, as Bhutto said: ‘Take what you can get”, says the former spy chief.

Durrani suggests that Delhi and Islamabad should take a backseat and let the simple movements, a little trade and people be involved in these matters. “We don’t have to reinvent it. People before us, wiser people, have found a way by starting at the people’s level. Simple movement, a little trade, let them be involved in these matters while Delhi and Islamabad take a backseat. No Way José! Cut all contacts until solution of "Take What You Can Get" is achieved" Once the people feel comfortable they might themselves say: ‘We don’t want to be the main issue between you two countries, which might lead to war, etc. We’re all right as we are. No change in status, nothing big. The two countries, you’d be better off following our example. But the approach has to be indirect. Instead of saying we want a divided or jointly administered Kashmir, or any other formula that has been talked of, I’d suggest an indirect and incremental approach, starting with little steps, like bus and trade, etc”. India must NEVER, BUT, NEVER agree to such an approach. This approach will lead to MORE INFILTRATION OF illegal immigrants from Terroristani Occupied Jammu & Kashmir. It should be a Surgical Cut - No More & No Less.

“Continue without saying what you want at the end. When it comes to conflict resolution, it has to be an evolutionary process. And everyone must always remember the conventional wisdom: you don’t always get what you want. Take whatever you can. You never have to say it is over. Khatam, chhutti. You take it, improve your position, and after a decent interval of five, eight or ten years you come back and ask, but what about the return of the refugees? In Kashmir’s case, this may be how you discuss the solution," says Gen (retd) Durrani. No return of refugees. Those Muslim Refugees who "went" to Terroristani Occupied J & K must be allowed to enter TOJ&K. No Non-Muslim Refugees who fled J & K due to Terroristani & Muslim Atrocities in TOJ&K to be returned to the Terroristani Area.

The former RAW chief, A.S Dulat, while talking about the Kashmir dispute, says, “The story is that before Sheikh Abdullah went ahead with the Afzal Beg accord in 1975, he sent Dr Farooq Abdullah to Pakistan. Dr Farooq went and met Z.A. Bhutto, who is supposed to have told him: ‘At this point we can do nothing to help you. So, take what you can get. If you’re offered peace and power in Kashmir, take it”.

Dulat further says that there was also a story in Kashmir that Yasin Malik was advised by the Americans to do business with Delhi. When Yasin said that Delhi was unreasonable, they said: ‘You should take what you can get.’ They said it was not the final arrangement, but if something is on offer, grab it. Call it the semifinal or quarterfinal; and who knows what may happen? ‘Take what you can get, that’s good enough,’ this is the essence of what Dr. Farooq Abdullah repeatedly advocates. In Kashmir, you can’t change anything.

“What is theirs is theirs, what is ours is ours. There’s no point in pretending. We have to settle on the Line of Control. This can be done in various ways, and maybe not as crudely as Farooq puts it. But that was also the essence of Musharraf’s four part formula: LoC-plus. The LoC cosmetically dressed up so that both sides won, neither lost. That’s where forward movement lies. Pakistan is sitting pretty as the situation in Kashmir suits them. Delhi seems to think that we’re all right, there’s no problem in Kashmir,” says the former RAW chief.

Talking about Modi’s election as Indian Prime Minister, the former DG ISI says, “The reaction in Pakistan to Modi’s election was that it served India right. Let Modi take care of India, destroy its image, and possibly destroy its inner balance. I’ve not been impressed by his antics. What did he mean crash-landing after giving Pakistan an earful in Afghanistan? He comes to Raiwind to attend Nawaz Sharif’s granddaughter’s wedding, and his drama and tamasha merely created spectacular confusion. People were shell-shocked and just stood there. I prefer someone like Vajpayee who did not deliver but his approach was right."

Talking about who is ISI’s preferred leader in India, General Durrani says, “The ISI’s preference is because hardliners can take hard decisions. This reminds me of an episode, the end of 1997, before the ’98 election that the BJP won. I published an article in The News, Islamabad, ‘Who’s afraid of the Indian wolf’, on how we need not worry about the BJP coming to power because it might turn out to be good for us. If nothing else, the illusion of India being a secular-led country would go. After a few weeks there was an explosion in Coimbatore, where Advani was to address a meeting. It probably added to the BJP’s support base, not very big in south India. After this explosion, a paper in Switzerland picked up my piece and linked it to the Coimbatore blast, saying that since Durrani says a BJP win would be good for them, the ISI may be behind the blast. They got elected, and I said I hope they carry out a nuclear test because that will give us a golden opportunity to do the same. The Vajpayee government gave us the impression that a Muslim-baiter in power in India would not necessarily be a bad thing. This party may be able to take decisions the Congress was unable to”.

According to General (retd) Durrani, “Modi is a showman. He likes theatrics. He likes to keep people guessing. He knows that after reading the riot act to Pakistan in Dhaka and Kabul, if he crashlands in Lahore, people will be wonderstruck and say, here is the man of the moment. Here is a man we can do business with. But he has no intention of doing good for the region; his only thought is of creating an impact back home. He’s smart”.

Talking about Nawaz Sharif’s politics, the former DG ISI says, “With Mian Saheb it is not the chemistry that works because Mian Saheb does not work chemically. He works at best instinctively or probably driven by business and financial consideration. He understands how to survive politically at home; but on international relations he has the acumen of a camel” is as Thick as Two Planks.

Cheers Image
Last edited by Peregrine on 25 May 2018 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Posting this Disturbing News On This Thread As "Paki Hand Cannot Be Ruled Out " :evil:

Blast at Indian restaurant in Canada leaves 15 injured
TORONTO – At least 15 people were injured after an explosion at an Indian restaurant in the Canadian city of Mississauga on Thursday.
Peel Regional Police confirmed that two people walked into a restaurant, Bombay Bhel, and set off an improvised explosive device, adding that the suspect fled the scene.The police also released a photo of the suspects, describing them as male, wearing sweatshirts with hoods with their faces covered.
Reports further added that emergency crew responded to calls in Mississauga at around 10.32 pm local time. The area where the blast occurred is between the Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue of Ontario. Mississauga is in Lake Ontario about 20 miles west of Toronto.Peel Paramedics, a local ambulance service, said that fifteen patients have been transported to the hospital and three of the persons received critical blast injuries.
The local police have launched a manhunt to arrest the accused persons.Meanwhile, Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj tweeted from her official handle and said, “There is a blast in Indian restaurant Bombay Bhel in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I am in constant touch with our Consul General in Toronto and Indian High Commissioner in Canada. Our missions will work round the clock. The Emergency number is : +1-647-668-4108.
The blast occurred months after the driver of a van plowed into pedestrians and killed 10 people in Toronto and injured 14 more.
Two distinct possibilities . In this popular Indian Restaurant , located in a strip mall ! It could be a racially motivated action or could be the handi-work of Paki Agents and /or sympathizers in the Paki infested area of Mississauga - a suburb of the Mega City Of Toronto !!!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Cricket Players In UK Not Allowed To Wear "Smart Watch" By ICC Anti - Corruption Unit :twisted:

Why ICC anti corruption unit has become active against Pakistan players during England match? :roll:
25 May, 2018
*LONDON: Pakistan will give up wearing ‘smart watches’ after being told to ditch them by the International Cricket Council as an anti-corruption measure during the opening day’s play of the first Test against England at Lord’s on Thursday.* Although there is no suggestion of impropriety, that Pakistan’s Asad Shafiq and Babar Azam were seen wearing what appeared to be ‘smart watches’ concerned the ICC .
Cricket’s global governing body has now instructed Pakistan against wearing the watches in a bid to avoid any indication whatsoever of possible wrongdoing.
Does not Pakiland have a well known track record of not playing within the rules :twisted: Was not ,their Star Player ( now a Politico !) Imran Khan also, was once suspected of tampering the cricket ball with his nails , so as to give it a bit "more swing" :mrgreen:
Pakistan ended the first day of this two-match series well-placed at 50 for one after bowling England out for just 184. “I didn’t know earlier that anyone was wearing one (a smart watch),” Hasan Ali, who took four for 51, told reporters following the close of play. Taqiyya talking :roll:
“But yes, an ICC anti-corruption officer came to us and told us this is not allowed. So next time nobody will wear them.” Such devices are not expressly prohibited by the ICC but they have to be disabled in order to comply with anti-corruption regulations.
In a bid to combat financial malpractice in cricket, players and match officials must hand over their mobile phones — and other devices capable of electronic transmission — before play to the appointed ICC anti-corruption officer present at every major international match. The devices are returned after stumps.
But that will not stop Dawood Ebrahim and his conspirators in the Paki Cricket Team from playing within the Rules ! :mrgreen:
An ICC spokesman told the ESPNcricinfo website: “Apple watches in any way connected to a phone/WiFi or in any way capable of receiving comms (communications) such as messages, are not allowed.
“In effect, it is considered a phone unless ‘disabled’ and just a watch.”As well as telling the time, such watches, when disabled, are also used for the equally legitimate purpose of recording fitness data. APP/AFP
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Nawaz’s ‘revelations’

THE latest allegations are unsurprising and have been made by others before, but the bluntness and detail with which they have now been spelled out are remarkable and potentially dangerous.

Former prime minister and undertrial PML-N supremo, Nawaz Sharif, has once again set the cat among the pigeons by claiming that his quest to put former president and military dictator retired Gen Pervez Musharraf on trial for treason was the trigger for a campaign to oust Mr Sharif from public office and frontline politics.

Mr Sharif’s further claim that the 2014 joint dharna by the PTI and Tahirul Qadri was sponsored by sections of the security establishment is virtually an open secret, but could nevertheless prove further destabilising.

Also compelling are the details that Mr Sharif has purportedly divulged, including an alleged demand by a former spy chief for Mr Sharif to either quit the prime ministership altogether or temporarily step down from office.

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

If politicians co-authored a book with Indians, they would be charged with treason: Rabbani[/b]

Former Senate chairman Raza Rabbani on Friday said that if a politician or a civilian had agreed to co-author a book with an Indian, they would have been charged with treason.

Former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lt General Asad Durrani co-authored “The Spy Chronicles: RAW, ISI and the Illusion of Peace” with former Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) chief Amarjit Singh Dulat and Indian journalist Aditya Sinha. The launch is expected to be held in New Delhi this week.

Rabbani also urged Defense Minister Khurram Dastgir to reply on the matter. “The book of two ex-intelligence chiefs of Pakistan and India has been published. It is astonishing that despite the deeply strenuous relations, this book is being launched,” added the former Senate chairman.

“There would’ve been ruckus and religious decrees against politicians and civilians had they moved in this direction, they would’ve been booked for treason as a result of their ‘revelations’.”

Durrani’s book was under discussion in the Parliament when Rabbani questioned prior ‘permissions’. “Did General Durrani take permission from his institute before authoring such a book?” he questioned. “This isn’t a trivial issue, relations between the two countries are going through a rough patch.”

However, Durrani is unlikely to attend the launch of his book as the Indian government has not issued him a visa.

During an interview, AS Dulat suggested that the Indian government invite Pakistan Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa to restart the stalled talks between the two countries.

“Roll out that red carpet, invite General Bajwa and see what happens,” he stated.

Both authors described the people-to-people contact between both countries as a “low hanging fruit” that could be used to resume cricket ties as well. Durrani said, “The agreement to have a joint anti-terror mechanism would have been a great achievement for both. Alas, that was not to be.”

Speaking about India’s National Security Adviser Ajit Doval, the former ISI chief says in the book, “The upshot is he is just doing what his boss wants to be done, maybe more muscularly and more vocally.”

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Another embarrassment for Pakistan. According to this ! :D
Tarek Fatah Retweeted
Aditya Raj Kaul
‏Verified account @AdityaRajKaul
8h8 hours ago

#EXCLUSIVE: #FATF snubs #Pakistan yet again. In desperation to remove its name from terror financing watchdog grey list, Pak submits 27 page Draft Action Plan to FATF in Bangkok. FATF rejects removal of name, asks Islamabad to make changes. Next FATF PLENARY in Paris on June 23.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Rep Equates Palestine And Kashmir Once Again . Plays The Broken Record Of " Focusing On Root Causes Of Decades Of Old International Disputes" :roll:

Pakistan calls for focusing on root causes of decades-old int’l disputes: Maleeha

IMO, the root cause of the Kashmir dispute is the refusal of Pakistan to implement the UN Resolution in toto. The resolution called for withdrawal of Paki Troops from all areas of the so -called Azad Kashmir , before the so-called referendum, could be held . Pakistan has conveniently ignored, or brushed this pre - condition under the carpet. Paki fauj remains there , even after 71 years . Additionally the Simla Agreement stipulated that all bilateral disputes are to be settled between India and Pakistan without the intervention of ANY third party. Pakiland has reneged on this as well . So , where does this "focus on root cause" BS fit it :mrgreen:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Falijee wrote:Asad Durrani : India Could Get Back Jadhav For The Right Price :roll:

Analysis: Should state secrets be revealed to sell books?
May 24, 2018
SAAMA News
The book “The Spy Chronicles” is jointly authored by former ISI chief Asad Durrani and former chief of R&AW AS Dulat.Anchor Shahzad Iqbal discusses the book and how the former ISI chief has openly discussed state secrets in it which could prove to be damaging for Pakistan.
This book was launched in India but has so far not been released in Pakistan. Mr. Durrani couldn’t attend its launching ceremony in Delhi due as he was not issued a visa.
In the book, Durrani has talked about the ISI’s role in the formation of the Hurriyat and its support to the early days of Kashmiri separatism.Dulat talked about Kulbhushan Jadhav and said that “It is quite simple and easy for India to get him back to”.
On Dulat’s remark on Kulbhushan’s return, Durrani wrote that “Pakistan should return him (Jadhav) for the right price”.The book sheds light on how Durrani's son was arrested in Mumbai but was then released as a result of backchannel negotiations with R&AW.The book claims that Musharraf was warned about the attempt on his life in 2003 by none other than the R&AW.
For most Indians, babus, journalists, they look at Indians and expendable garbage and every Paki terrorist is worth saving. Why?

1. Durrani's son was arrested in Mumbai but was then released as a result of backchannel negotiations with R&AW.

2. The book claims that Musharraf was warned about the attempt on his life in 2003 by none other than the R&AW
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Usually Robust Paki FO Spokesman Appears To Be In A Defensive Mode This Week . Asks World Bank And UN For Help In Its Disputes With India :mrgreen:

World Bank assures to resolve Kishanganga, Rattle dams issues within parameters of Indus Basin Treaty: FO
25 May 2018
ISLAMABAD – The World Bank (WB) has assured Pakistan that it would make utmost efforts to resolve the Kishanganga and Rattle dams issues within parameters of Indus Basin Treaty.This was stated by Foreign Office spokesman Dr Muhammad Faisal at his weekly news briefing in Islamabad on Friday.
My understanding of the IWT is that the World Bank does not have any "intervening" powers in the said Treaty !
He said Pakistan has effectively been raising the issue of Kishanganga project to resolve it according to the dispute resolution mechanism available in the Indus Water Treaty. Water issues can lead to a very dangerous situation; hence, it is necessary to resolve such problems according to IWT spirit, he added.
"IWT Spirit"! . It must be the "soft sell" side of the esteemed "Doctor" that is on display today :mrgreen:
The FO spokesperson said that Pakistan ( wrongly !) believes inauguration of Kishanganga dam by India without resolution of the disputes in violation of the treaty.
Dr Faisal said security-related US assistance serves the mutual interest of stability in the region. Code words for Haimae aur paisa doe :D
He said Pakistan’s counterterrorism operations in FATA and clearing of its territory from all sorts of terrorist networks is a testimony that the US assistance for capacity building of Pakistan’s law enforcement and security agencies has helped achieve the shared objectives of peace and stability in the region.Here is more confirmation, if one is needed, that Pakiland still wants to be the "girlfriend" of the US :mrgreen:
He, however, said the security-related US assistance, including the Coalition Support Fund (CSF) reimbursement to Pakistan, has been suspended earlier this year. :(( Too bad so sad
Dr Faisal said US assistance on the civilian economic side is continuing with both sides engaged in undertaking collaborative projects and programs. Money desperately needed, therefore no Anti Amreeki bluster , at least this week :mrgreen:
To a question, the spokesperson said Pakistan wants to have a peaceful neighbourhood for socio-economic development of the people of the region. He, however, said Pakistan will not be oblivious to the imperative of safeguarding its national security. Blowing hot and cold at the same time. Message to India that Echendee factor not to be underestimated !
He said UNMOGIP should be allowed to perform its duty on the Indian side of the Line of Control (LoC) to check human rights violations by New Delhi in Occupied Kashmir. This is a plea to the UN for "Help me" :mrgreen:
He said continued denial of visas to Pakistani artists and authors hamper people to people contacts, which are an essential prerequisite for promoting peace and tolerance in the region. This is a plea to India to let Paki artists and authors "see and enjoy" India and do some pro-Paki propaganda on the side as well :mrgreen:
Dr Faisal said maltreatment of minorities, especially Muslims, is regrettable. Just a "stern reminder" to India that Pakistan, even after 71 years is still the guardian of Indian Muslims ; whether the Indian Muslims want Pakistan to be the guardian does not matter :mrgreen:

PS: Cannot say if the "Ramazan factor" is responsible for the subdued and defensive tone of the Briefing this week :roll:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan races to avert inclusion in FATF Grey List

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has taken specific actions to save the country from being included in the Grey List by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), Finance Minister Dr Miftah Ismail said.

“Pakistan had been nominated by FATF for the Grey List during February 2018 Plenary meeting; however, official intimation is yet to be received from FATF,” the minister informed the house in a written reply to the National Assembly.

However, he added prior to the next FATF Plenary scheduled in June 2018 on the areas identified by the FATF, “an Action Plan with time-frame will be developed”.

The agreed action plan by Pakistan would be placed in the next Plenary of FATF for its implementation, he added.

The minister said that the government had taken many specific actions which include curtailment of capacity of entities of concern to raise funds, enhanced coordination between the agencies of the federal and provincial government on Combating Financing of Terrorism (CFT) measures, regulatory and supervisory measures taken by the SBP to prevent the use of financial sector by the entities of concern.

The adviser said the steps included taking control over moveable and immoveable assets and the welfare services that were operated by the entities of concern while all health and medical services provided by the entities of concern – including ambulances operated by Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation (FiF) is taken over by the Pakistan Red Crescent Society.

All educational and social welfare institutions, run by those entities were taken over by the relevant departments of the provincial governments while appointment of official administrators for each and every institution, will be taken over in this month, he added.

Miftah said all signboards and posters of the entities of concern have been removed from the facilities that have been taken over and the same were replaced with that of the relevant government departments.

He said that those actions demonstrated a political commitment of the highest level of the government of Pakistan to implement its international obligations under the UNSCR and FATF recommendations.

Moreover, additional required actions were under way, which will be highlighted during the next FATF plenary to be held on June 2018, he added. APP

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Strike While The Iron Is Hot ! Ganja Add Fuel To Fire In The Current Debate On That Spy Book Co-Authored By Ex ISI Chief :mrgreen:

Nawaz Sharif demands emergency meeting of NSC over Indo-Pak spy chiefs’ book
ISLAMABAD – Former premier Nawaz Sharif expressed on Friday that an emergency meeting of National Security Committee (NSC) should be summoned over the book written by the ex-spy chiefs of India and Pakistan.Talking to newsmen outside the accountability courts, the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz supremo, who faced the wrath of media over his Mumbai attacks statement, asserted that the content of Durrani’s book should be discussed at NSC meeting, in the same way, his recent statement was taken up by the high-profile committee.
It seems that in a desperate move, Nawaz ( The Ganja Sharif ) has thrown all caution to the wind and does not care anymore whether (a) he will be put in Adiala (b) not allowed to do "flying visits" to see the ailing Begum in Londonistan (c) his properties and businesses in Pakiland may be seized/ appropriated to recover the "alleged" corruption monies that he has "salted" away abroad (d) leave the "clever brother"- Shahbaaz on a limb and "spoil" his chances for the PM ship. Now it is only "Allah pae bhorosa" :mrgreen:
“We will form a commission over the matter if voted into power again” asserted the politician. This is "too rich" to be believed, at least IMO :twisted:
NSC had called a meeting over Nawaz’s statement on the 2008 Mumbai attacks on May 14 and unanimously rejected the allegations and condemned the fallacious assertions stemming out of a recent statement regarding Mumbai attacks, terming it ‘incorrect and misleading’. :((
Why not such a meeting , as requested demanded by Ganja Sharif for "spilling" state secrets in the new spy book :D
Earlier, in an unprecedented development, former spy chiefs of Pakistan and India have co-authored a book having a plethora of sensational disclosures about the security discourse of South-Asia and other issues of prominence. :((
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Social Media Outlets Responsible For The Now Epidemic Problem Of "Sexual Harassment" In Pakistan- The Republic That Was Created In The Name Of Islam :roll:

Harassment on campus: Kips turns out to be a nightmare for female students and employees
LAHORE- Sexual Harassment is taking place against female students and employees of Kips Education System (KES) at the hands of professors and administrative crew, learnt Daily Pakistan Global.A victim of such incident approached the outlet and shared the traumatic incident she faced when she applied for a position at KES. According to her, after she applied for the job, she has had four interviews and was promised a healthy salary. However, soon these promises of a career turned into harassment after the interviewer started demanding to “meet alone”.
Excuse the spelling mistake. ( gernal interview !) Enjoy the rest of the back and forth ( there is more than this :mrgreen: ) via Paki style social media !
Elder sister of once such student shared screenshots of discussion taking place between the affected student Irfan Babu, an English language teacher at Kips. In the screenshots, the student and Irfan Babu seem to indulge in a salacious conversation. :roll: in the "holy" month of Ramazan :roll: I thought that onlee eating, sleeping and namaz were allowed in this month !
We asked students if they ever have filed a complaint against the lewd behavior of teachers. While some of them responded that they have filed complaints against their harassers with the authorities however no action was taken against them. Others suggested they were afraid to talk about it. Cannot blame them. Their marriage market may suffer !!!
Kips education system is one of the biggest education systems in Lahore, with branches of its college and academy campuses all over in Lahore.
If the "outfit" is owned by a General's family, or an influential Pakjabi Politco, or a corrupt businessman, or a powerful bureaucrat, you can rest assured that the "problem" will be swept under the carpet . However , some low level employees at the "Academy" will lose their jobs and their families will suffer . And the problem of "sexual harassment" may re-surface after some time :twisted:

PS: Social Media back and forth between "Abdul" and "Ayesha" kosher under Malsi ? :roll: Not sure if there is a ( Saudi, Irani or Zakir Naik !) Fatwa available on this "delicate" issue :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Deep State Not Happy ! ISI General Durrani Summoned To GHQ !

Military shows reservations on Asad Durrani’s book
RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Military has expressed its reservations on the book written by former DG-ISI Asad Durrani, security sources said.
Durrani has been summoned to GHQ for clearing his position on the issue.The sources further stated that the military said it was a violation of the military code of conduct.It also said that various topics discussed in the book were contrary to the facts.
Nawaz "spilled" some "open secrets". Now Durrani has been called on the carpet. What is happening to the famous ISI. Ganja will have his schadenfreude ( pleasure from ISI misfortune !)
The controversial book titled "The Spy Chronicles: RAW, ISI and The Illusion of Peace"...
The book has discussed important issues between the two nations. It also sheds light on Kargil Operation, Abbottabad Operation against Osama bin Laden, arrest of Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav in Pakistan, Hafiz Saeed, Kashmiri freedom fighter terrorist ! Burhan Wani.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

India wants peace, but Pakistan must stop sending terrorists into J&K: Army chief

PAHALGAM(J&K): The suspension of combat operations in Jammu and Kashmir can be extended further if the atmosphere of peace continues in the state, but any action by terrorists would trigger a rethink immediately, Army Chief General Bipin Rawat said on Friday. General Rawat knows full well that Terroristan can never stop its Terrorism as without Terrorism Terroristan will cease to exist!

Rawat also said Pakistan should stop sending terrorists into the state if it was interested in peace.

"If Pakistan really wants peace, then we will want them to take the first step by stopping infiltration of terrorists into our side. The ceasefire violation mostly takes place to aid infiltration," Gen Rawat told reporters at a function here, 95 kms from Srinagar.

The Army chief said India wants peace along the borders but Pakistan was continuously violating the ceasefire, which caused loss of life and property.

"When such an action takes place, we also have to respond. We cannot sit idle. If there is ceasefire violation, then there will be action from our side," he said.

Gen Rawat said for peace, it was imperative that cross-border terrorism comes to an end.

"It is imperative to stop terrorism from across (the LoC), the camps which are there where training is given to them, from where the ammunition is infiltrated into J&K and India, that should stop. If that happens, then I can assure you that peace will prevail on the borders," he added.

The Army chief said the suspension of anti-terror operations in Jammu and Kashmir was an attempt to make people realise the benefits of peace.

"The suspension of operations or what we call NICO (Non initiation of combat operations) has been done to make the people believe and see how the atmosphere is when there is peace. The way an atmosphere of peace and calm is here right now, in my opinion, the people here are very happy with that," he said.

The Union home ministry had announced on May 16 that security forces would not launch any operations in J&K during the holy month of Ramzan. However, the security forces reserve the right to retaliate if attacked or if essential to protect the lives of innocent people.

Gen Rawat said the Army will think about continuing the unilateral ceasefire if the peaceful situation continues in the valley.

"If this atmosphere of peace continues, then I assure you that we will think about continuing with NICO. But if there is some action by the terrorists, then we will have to rethink on this ceasefire or suspension of operations or NICO," he said.

Gen Rawat was here to launch Digital Education in five Army Goodwill Schools which has been established with the help of Power Grid Corporation and Extra Marks Foundation.

"Children in AGPS should get right kind of education. Their education standards should keep improving. Knowledge and education today needs infusion of technology. With this aim, we have taken help from PGC and Extra Marks foundation to start Digital education here," he said.

Gen Rawat said the Corporation has contributed nearly Rs 25 lakh and Extra Marks foundation is providing support.

"This will be started in five army good schools on pilot basis. We would like to extend this technology to other Army Goodwill Schools also. We want the children from here develop and progress in life," he added.

In Video: India wants peace, but Pakistan must stop cross-border terrorism, says Army chief

Cheers Image
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Check this out