Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Re: Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

Post by Dileep »

ramana wrote:Why should they do that?
People talk like Congress is better than Commies for Hindus.
Let Congress fight it out.
Congress would have been way better with the Sabarimala issue. That is for sure. The need for keeping Commies away from power is the important issue for a lot of us.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

See... the same arguments I anticipated onlee.. Better Good.. Need for the many.... Coconut Bunch...

You know... One of the major problem with BJP is that they think 'nationally' and no clue on what yindoos in KL want. Let this sink in sloooowly..

1. We do not buy the 'moslems and xtians are killing you' argument from the paki playbook.
2. We don't care about Cow slaughter or Ayodhya Ram Temple.
3. We do care about Sabarimala, and will not trade it for gains elsewhere.
4. We don't care about yindoo equivalent of popes, ulemas and pastors and what they say in politics.
5. We have our own definition of yindoo. Our own religious beliefs and rituals. We value them.

If you think that the people who went for Ayyappa Jyothi all will vote BJP I have the Goshree Bridges for sale.

Sabarimala is a godsend for BJP. They are trying very hard to squander it currently.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Look, for an outwardly progressive appearance, we KL folk are deeply fundamentalists on our own way. That is why the mighty catholic church had to agree for two independent 'yindooish' rites here. That is why Wahabism is still finding it difficult to penetrate the muslim community. That is why Deepavali is still a minor festival in DMA. That is why we still wear mundu and remove shirts to get into temples, and priests keep the old 'cleanliness' beliefs and rituals. That is why our hearts broke and we flowed into the streets to protest the Sabarimala judgement.

Let us be, and BJP can find a nice place among us, being the 'closest and most compatible'. Try the wahabi playbook, and be with the rest of the crowd.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Dileep wrote:See... the same arguments I anticipated onlee.. Better Good.. Need for the many.... Coconut Bunch...

You know... One of the major problem with BJP is that they think 'nationally' and no clue on what yindoos in KL want. Let this sink in sloooowly..

1. We do not buy the 'moslems and xtians are killing you' argument from the paki playbook.
4. We don't care about yindoo equivalent of popes, ulemas and pastors and what they say in politics.
5. We have our own definition of yindoo. Our own religious beliefs and rituals. We value them.

If you think that the people who went for Ayyappa Jyothi all will vote BJP I have the Goshree Bridges for sale.

Sabarimala is a godsend for BJP. They are trying very hard to squander it currently.
Absolutely +1000. I am from Maharashtra and the sentiments are identical. BJP needs to understand and respect local hindu culture.
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Can you just look into the demographic change in Kerala over the last 60 years ? IMHO its a sad joke when you say this...
"That is why the mighty catholic church had to agree for two independent 'yindooish' rites here. That is why Wahabism is still finding it difficult to penetrate the muslim community."

If anything this only re-enforces my opinion (after many a personal interaction with so many Malayali hindu's) that there is a streak of cultural/language/regional/whatever exclusivity amongst the malayali hindu (thanks to the 60 years of academic commie brain washing) which makes him/her completely blind to the stark reality out there around him.

The Church or Islam hasn't given up on their core ideology at all for this cultural exclusivity. If anything they are using it to their advantage.
Please wake up and smell the coffee.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Wahabism not making in roads in Kerala?

That's a very re-assuring thought. I must have imagined those folks who joined ISIL and those who re-located to Afghanistan.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

1. I am not saying Wahabism hasn't made inroads. I am saying it is facing serious resistance.
2. Same way, evanjehadism also finds resistance.
3. You may not like this at all, but I see a lot of similarities between the "wake up and smell the coffee" and the "wake up and find the real prophet" and "wake up and find the real jesus". You saying it from the folds of the basic belief framework that I follow doesn't make the message specially palatable.

I agree on the observation that "there is a streak of cultural/language/regional/whatever exclusivity amongst the malayali hindu". I acknowledge your wish to try "set it all right" and "save us from the maya" we are in. I already see a lot of other people who want to save us you see?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

I reported the post by abhijitm, but no action was taken by BRAdmins. The post of abhijitm is irrelevant to this thread.
abhijitm wrote:Absolutely +1000. I am from Maharashtra and the sentiments are identical. BJP needs to understand and respect local hindu culture.
Dear Abhijitm, if you have a mole on your ass however much important you are, it does not become a national issue. Unless of course you are a pappu. And unless you turn it into a cancer.

If you want to emaciate yourself and want to rationalize for voting in CONgoons, please do so. Do not go around blaming others slyly for your problems: "BJP needs to understand and respect local hindu culture"

Since you yourself pointed out that it is a local issue, your solution should be local. If it is picked up by a national party, then you have not handled your solution well.

Again it is your choice to become narrow-minded parochial and emaciate yourself by chopping of your own "manhood". Feel free to do so but do not whine about it.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Who posted "moslems and xtians are killing you" etc? Please point it out. This kind of hyperbole is not encouraged. If somebody incited or made a call for violence, we will not stand for it.

Furthermore, by the standards regarding concerns about demographic imbalance and these kind of hyperbolic statements intended to characterize them as worthless, Hindus elsewhere will classify these hyperbolic views as those from the more green than green in Paki playbook (" I am safe, a fellow green nothing will ever happen to me") and ignore later concerns, even if warranted as that groups problem only. And then at a forum level, admins have to step in when all these Pakistan allusions get out of hand and each side is calling the other Paki.

On a more generic note, if Group A mocks Ayodhya and Lord Ram, Hindus in ROI mock Group As continued vote for the CPI-M and caterwauling thereafter, when they enjoy their power at Group As expense.

Ditto for other emotive concerns like cow slaughter etc.

In short, these kind of elitist views are not uncommon. And if the BJP sees this in play, what's in it for them to not sit at the sidelines and eat popcorn. People who say all is well, and reguse to identify with the larger community are in an island. If a tsunami hits that island, many in the larger group will remember the commentary from that island. This puts everyone in a bad position.
Dileep wrote:See... the same arguments I anticipated onlee.. Better Good.. Need for the many.... Coconut Bunch...

disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

POOF
prasannasimha
Forum Moderator

Post by prasannasimha »

This thread is going out of hand. If this continues and does not stay within the limits of defence of Indian Identity (Bharath Rakshak) we will have to issue bans or shut down the thread. Please cooperate.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Disha, all, please cool down. This thread will suffer if posters lose their temper and respond acerbically. If you feel that Abhijit and Dileep made incorrect points, please respond albeit within the grounds of civility. Don't invite an admin flag March.

Also, a note to other posters. Make your points without an intent to provoke. You may care two Whit's for your other posters views etc, but using terms like paki etc is not encouraged and we don't want any more divisiveness and blue-on-blue. This thread was started to encourage group support and focus attention on the regrettable attempts going on Sabarimala. Right now, the kind of commentary used will only detract from that. Think about whether you wish for this divisiveness.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Ok enough. No more. Walk it off or thread gets locked till you guys cool down, warnings follow.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Dileep wrote:1. I am not saying Wahabism hasn't made inroads. I am saying it is facing serious resistance.
2. Same way, evanjehadism also finds resistance.
3. You may not like this at all, but I see a lot of similarities between the "wake up and smell the coffee" and the "wake up and find the real prophet" and "wake up and find the real jesus". You saying it from the folds of the basic belief framework that I follow doesn't make the message specially palatable.

I agree on the observation that "there is a streak of cultural/language/regional/whatever exclusivity amongst the malayali hindu". I acknowledge your wish to try "set it all right" and "save us from the maya" we are in. I already see a lot of other people who want to save us you see?

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/engli ... -105064145
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Speaking of admin action, polis have arrested 15 commies for attacking vehicles carrying ppl to Ayyappa Jyothi.
16 members belonging to CPI(M) and its youth wing Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI) after allegations that they attacked people coming for an Ayyappa Jyothi event. Activists from the left organisations allegedly attacked a bus carrying people who had come for Ayyappa Jyothi. The incident took place on Wednesday. More than 40 people have been booked in 3 such cases.
According to the police, a group of left activists attacked one of the vehicles carrying people coming for Ayyappa Jyothi. It was reported that the activists pelted stones at the vehicle and broke its windshield. They also used sticks to damage the vehicle. Three people including women sustained injuries. The incident took place in Payyanur.
In another alleged incident, left activists attacked people going for Ayyappa Jyothi. One person was injured in the attack.
Local police have registered 3 cases in connection with these incidents. The accused in two of these cases have been charged with attempt to murder. Police in Payyanur said that a probe was underway and it is likely that more people will be taken into custody in the coming days.
"We have identified culprits from the video and some photos. Most of them are from this locality and they seem to be affiliated either with CPI(M) or DYFI," said Payyanur circle inspector.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Meanwhile in Mumbai, bbs 2 form Wall in solidarity with Kerala commie Wallis
According to the Women Wall Formation Committee, Mumbai, more than 3 million women will stand shoulder to shoulder across the entire stretch of Kerala to form the ‘Women Wall’ in a show of unity. “So, in support of them, we will organise a ‘Women Chain’ from Chaitya Bhoomi to Shivaji Park on January 1 and appeal to women from Mumbai and nearby suburbs to join us,” said the member, adding that we must send out a clear message that we would not tolerate any interference with our right to equality under the Constitution.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

The points I want to make are:

1. BJP must not, under whatever strategic or tactical plan, cause commies to come back to power. BIG RED LINE onlee.
2. The Sabarimala issue MUST NOT be used as a 'prolonged simmering political tool'.

These are the two strategies that I suspect being brewed. It is my suggestion that the strategies and tactics used by BJP should be tuned to the region/state/demography, for their own benefit.

How BJP strategize and run their show is their problem. But I would be concerned when those strategies and tactics directly affect the issues I have priority on. How beneficial those strategies and tactics are for the other issues that I don't have priority on doesn't justify the former.

Now, you can go on telling me on the other issues that I SHOULD BE concerned with. I hear you..
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Karan M wrote:Disha, all, please cool down. This thread will suffer if posters lose their temper and respond acerbically. If you feel that Abhijit and Dileep made incorrect points, please respond albeit within the grounds of civility. Don't invite an admin flag March.

Also, a note to other posters. Make your points without an intent to provoke. You may care two Whit's for your other posters views etc, but using terms like paki etc is not encouraged and we don't want any more divisiveness and blue-on-blue. This thread was started to encourage group support and focus attention on the regrettable attempts going on Sabarimala. Right now, the kind of commentary used will only detract from that. Think about whether you wish for this divisiveness.
I can assure you there was absolutely no intent to provoke or flamebait, and it was in the context of Sabrimala. Posters are overreacting.

If BJP wants to win states like TN, WB, KL (and I hope they do) then they need to be local and fight for local issues. I know calling RJB is a local or just northen issue may not be correct as its implications are far reaching. But the ground reality is if you go towards south or east then hindu culture changes and we need a pro-hindu national party which is local in the state. I was advocating that BJP should have a translated party name in local language in each state. This may sound trivial but I think it plays an important psychological part.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

The DYFI gangs will be let off scot free.

We inherited a lot of bad things from the Briturds. Public un accountability of executive is one major thing. The people's representation stops at the legislature. Even the budgetary control held by the legislature is a farce onlee. Once the cabinet is formed, the executive can do pretty much anything they want.

Police can arrest anyone and put them in jail with total impunity. There are no repercussions for arresting the innocent or fabricating evidence against them. On the other hand, police can also avoid action on anyone, even under mounting evidence. Courts can do squat about it.

Babu can do anything they want, as long as there is no traceable evidence of personal benefit. Babus can also get into trouble with accusation of corruption.

In general, the executive have no viable check and balance. Unfortunately, even the other branches also have no check and balance. The commie govt is exploiting that to the maximum.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Probabaly some of my (mis)conceptions about keralites. please correct me if I am wrong. Of course I am sure the same hold true for local culture and traditions across India with lot of local variations.

This post is in reply to Dileep of DMA region.

1) India as in kerala arguably has the 2nd oldest surviving muslims and Christians and jews. probably the only place in the world. some came as refugees. Despite 100% non abrahamics at that time.no forced conversions. But the reverse has not happened. Hindus have become sitting ducks though resistance is there but not strong enough.(similar to elsewhere with non abrahamics)
Actually the northern kerala is talked about as "southern Kashmir front" recently. No need to explain here in this forum.

2)About cow slaughter- majority of Kerala Hindus don't eat or cook beef at home. majority don't consume at all. Those remaining few Hindus eat outside. majority of consumers are non Hindus. But main issue is Hindus are relatively indifferent to it as they are used to it. Consider Hindus living in other countries though they(majority of Hindus) don't eat it they are indifferent to it. Hence electorally of little value as they cant make any difference to it.

3)sabarimala is a big thing in southern India esp kerala. This is very evident.

4)Yindoo equivalent of popes or ulemas have never been strong in influencing Indian population unlike the abrahamics. The Hindu spiritual gurus usually act at levers of power as in rulers and implement policies for well being of all people irrespective of sect or religion if one goes by Indian history. Kerala is no exception to this rule. popes or ulemas regularly are in touch with local politicians and other important levers of a ecosystem as in media economics etc and inform the abrahamic followers whom to vote etc. This is common among them. Hence the phenomenon of voting bloc is very common amongst abrahamics.

5) There are no standard definitions of yindoos anywhere in the world. Religion is a abrahamic concept. There is no word of religion in India at all. yindooism is actually like a forest fitting a myriad definitions still fail to meet its all characteristics. Milords in SC debated this and could not decide and hence gave way to a vacous definition "as a way of life". They could not differentiate Hindutva and yinduism also. They are same onlee.
This also causes yindoos to lose any case about temples trusts religion schools etc whatever you name it . The constitution articles screws yindoos royally 26-30 etc. no protection at all.unless constitutional amendment made to address this anomaly, we are screwed by this democratically . A huge Damocles sword .

------------------------------------------------------------------
In fact if someone says "I like Hinduism but not Hindutva"-- it is only pure Hinduphobia. Nothing else. In the guise of hating Hindutva as an excuse , these folks end up to hate Hinduism religion and abuse it.

world wide Hinduphobia is the largest unrecognised form of violence direct and indirect with a majority of 1 billion population unaware of it. This is fuelled by academia and media due to various reasons.

--------------------------------------------------
politics is the art of impossible in some ways.

commies are anything but spiritual towards Hinduism. they have no respect to it unlike abrahamics. Why this occurs is simply the cadre made of abrahamics demands its pound of flesh- need to stick to core principles of their religion. This is unlike Hinduism where there is no accepted definition-hence this can be stretched anyway to suit ones needs. hence the lack of spirituality and firmness of its cadres to force the commies leadership to not hurt its sentiments.

edited- Thanks karan
Last edited by krisna on 30 Dec 2018 06:56, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Abhijit, fair enough.

Krisna, please break up your blocks of text with more spacing. Otherwise your posts are hard to read. Just a suggestion.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

This stuff about SC definitions etc is all a smokescreen. With 10 million yindoos demanding action, the smoke will vanish in a hurry. Their Honners will find appropriate quotations from Plato, Socrates, Julius Caesar, Benedict Arnold etc on what is a religion etc. When that becomes 600 million... So one needs to think about raising awareness. The Ayyappa Jyothi is an excellent start, quite unprecedented IMO in that people actually came out. The overt theme is very holy, but below the surface, (nearly) everyone knew it was about rights. Now there is a bissing contest to show how may Wall-wallis came out vs how many AyyappaJyothis. Where is the rain when one needs it? (vs. saving kangaroos at the emmceegee?)

OTOH, many/most of these troubles are because of a lack of proactive reform, which leaves yindoos on the wrong side of history. Too dangerous to say any more.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

That was a great post Krsna. I agree mostly.

However, the underlying line of thought there, and with much of the Sangh is that the Abrahamic example is a good one to emulate for yindoos. They are organized. They stick together and take advantage. They have a (more or less) integral definition of their faith. And, best of all, they are very successful. We yindoos are none of that, and look where we are.

One step further is, the line of thought that we need to organize like Abrahamics to gain political power like they do.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

The latest news is that the Bolis took case against "visually recognizable" (is that the correct term?) people who took part in the Ayyappa Jyothy for 'unlawfully gathering' and 'obstructing traffic' at all major centres in the district.

Would these pandus dare to do the same thing for the Wall builders? Any bets?
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Dileep wrote:That was a great post Krsna. I agree mostly.

However, the underlying line of thought there, and with much of the Sangh is that the Abrahamic example is a good one to emulate for yindoos. They are organized. They stick together and take advantage. They have a (more or less) integral definition of their faith. And, best of all, they are very successful. We yindoos are none of that, and look where we are.

One step further is, the line of thought that we need to organize like Abrahamics to gain political power like they do.
Thanks Dileep,

This will likley be OT as it is in general and not specific but has implictaions for kerala also like any other place in India.

similar thing exists in yindoos but in opposite direction.

1) Abrahamics have principle of "exclusivity" which is narrow and based on certain aspects of lives of their founders. This is simply non negotiable. if one questions it - this becomes blasphemy paid with life. the ecosystem is more of blind beliefs and not search for truth as truth is already given.it is not changeable. what was said a few centuries remains the same as long it survives even in the future. also few exclusivity stuff like "non abrahamics" go to hell etc, dont believe "non abrahamics", a dishonest abrahamic is better than a honest non abrahamic-- all these make them an exclusive club with fanatical tendencies which run amok among faithfuls etc. history is a good lesson for all the cultural genocides done in the name of the above.

2) yindoos is more of seeking truth. it is more of "inclusivity". anything can be said with reasonable criticisms with no blasphemy. what happens now is not the same few centuries ago. same will happen a few centuries later. Because we have no fear of "jealous god" with no concept of divine curse or retribuitions - tough to herd of yindoos into boxed varieties like a sheep. every yindoo or groups of yindoos have different concept of the way of their life. every yindoo agrees with this freedom.

3) there is a loosely held view of western indologists called as "sanskritisation" which is not popular except fashionable in some circles.where the large yindoos group together like abrahamics which is seeing increasingly amongst yindoos.this is seen in recent decades. this is reactive in response to sickular nonsense making yinodoos awaken. pro minorityism coupled with anti yindoo acts has fuelled the rise of this phenomenon. This has felled few govts in India in elections. this is scaring the daylights of sicuklar and abarahamic faithfulks. hence the desperate attempts to create huge divisions amongst yindoos at multiple fronts -- local regional conflicts, castes religious sects, cow issues, sc/st, and many others.
No wonder all parties are wooing yindoos esp catholic pappu. commies are the last to join this bandwagon. (recall Veer Savarakar prophetic sayings ). even in Indian history this has occurred when the abrahamic rulers who ruled thru their narrow relgious prism got lot of rebellions from yindoos .

-------------------------------------
UBji is correct - we are not proactive but only reactive. This is because our ecosystem allows dissent for all. we react when this takes to the extreme. This is our dna unfortunately. This is also the reason why abrahamics could settle easily even when only 1-10 members arrive in India centuries ago. we never forcibly converted or killed others just because they are different.

The more yindoo one becomes, the more peaceful this person is on learning deep philosophical insights. The reverse is true abrahamics where they become more fanatical due to "exclusivity" issues in the scriptures when one delves deeply in them.

People should not conflate the above with reactionaries in yindoos who pick violence at the injustices due to laws and sickular/abarhamics violence both in media and action.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Yindoos have a remarkable advantage over Abrahamics. We have very little red-line dogmas, so finding the common ground is easy. But... what you shouldn't forget is that dogmas do exist, and when they exist in an otherwise loose system, they will be REALLY dogma. Like PitBullMa. That is one factor lost on the commies and they are going to pay the price.

Let BJP not do the same mistake. I see that yesterday one mantri mahoday talked supporting yuvathi entry at Sabarimala yesterday. O Rajagopal, the grand old man is still reluctantly sitting on the fence and often let it known that on the inside he supports yuvathi entry. Many other leaders in KL also show signs of a taquiyya.

My 'alliance' with BJP is totally "issue based", and I don't believe I am alone on this. It was "Modi Magic of clean govt and development focus" originally (which lost its sheen to some extent, but I still root for him 100%). Now "Sabarimala" became a much bigger deal.

All this points to my original assertion that BJP must follow the same constitutional principle of "Federal in form and Unitary in function" and support the local concerns over a common minimum agenda nationally. It takes time, and the time to start is now. Leverage on the 'God Given Golden Opportunity' of Sabarimala onlee.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Dileep wrote:2. The Sabarimala issue MUST NOT be used as a 'prolonged simmering political tool'.
+1. The more this problem lingers the more time for BIF to add on oil to the fire. Social media is full of pictures of Muslim women in purdahs and burqas lecturing on women's rights and supporting the commie gimmick of "women's wall" etc. The CPI(M) today is more of an Islamic front than a communist party.
However, the underlying line of thought there, and with much of the Sangh is that the Abrahamic example is a good one to emulate for yindoos.
I have seen such thoughts even amongst non-Sangh people. They generally start with this thought, and sooner or later land up at the Sangh camp. Many young Hindus now do grudgingly accept that they are actually being made 2nd class citizens in KL. They all know the clout the two "minority religions" have in Kerala. There was a time when these minorities did have a large number of poor people (with a miniscule set of rich, land owning gentry who pretty much followed the same approach of a Hindu land lord). One minority religion focused heavily on education, which enabled them to enter all sections in government jobs, teaching jobs, and business etc. The other minority religion were good traders and sensed opportunity in the Middle East. They took the risk and sailed ships. The Hindus many of the drank communist cool aid and still talked about EMS, Stalin & Mao.
The latest news is that the Bolis took case against "visually recognizable" (is that the correct term?) people who took part in the Ayyappa Jyothy for 'unlawfully gathering' and 'obstructing traffic' at all major centres in the district.
"Identified" is the correct word, AFAIK ;). This just another gimmick from the K.P now under command of the most incompetent DGP ever to have led the force. Let us see how many cases will get filed and how many charge sheets would actually reach the court. And it would be even more fun if all the accused plead "not guilty" at the magistrate's court. The entire state judicial machinery will slow down; since their main job would be to work against the women who took part in the Ayyappa Jyothi function. "Unlawful assembly" and "obstructing traffic" all would have to be proven in the court. The communists and their side kicks in the police are trying to scare-monger the Hindu devotees.
I see that yesterday one mantri mahoday talked supporting yuvathi entry at Sabarimala yesterday.
And yes; he is from Northern parts of India and may NOT even have heard on what happens in Sabari Mala. But he has now given an opportunity to the "seculars" to hit at Hindus. Thank you Krishan Pal Gujar-ji for the timely help :roll:.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Meanwhile: Commies are out all across Malloostan blatantly arm-twisting the businessppl to donate to the WallOfCommies and simultaneously telling poor women (such as the Kudumbastris) that they BETTER show up or else. Govt office personnel are being asked to show up for the Wall. No yindoo lawyers worth their uppuma in Yindoostan, to let them get away with this intimidation/ goondagiri.

On the Obstructing Traffic thing, polis are taking photos off FB etc. I wonder what might happen if the same photos show up in 1000s of fB pages, except with different faces. i.e., Ayesha's face shows up in image showing obstructing traffic in Kannur - and at the same time in Bangalore, Kerala. Just wondering, not instigating unlawful behavior at all, ATM forbid!
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

They were by the side of the road. Where were they obstructing? Is Sabarimala going to be the Singur of Commies in KL?
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

Sachin wrote:Thank you Krishan Pal Gujar-ji for the timely help :roll:.
It was a hit job by mathrubhumi. He said ask local BJP, see the video on mathrubhumi on what he said and compare it to headline.

mathrubhumi video
https://tv.mathrubhumi.com/news/kerala/ ... um=twitter

ministers response
https://twitter.com/KPGBJP/status/1079414148872626176
Krishan Pal Gurjar
‏Verified account @KPGBJP
24h24 hours ago

Krishan Pal Gurjar Retweeted Mathrubhumi News

I haven't said anything like what is mentioned in the caption of the video. It's an attempt to mislead citizens. We all respect Media as the fourth pillar of Democracy, but such unethical acts undermine this pillar. If you think it was a genuine mistake, then apologise.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Janam TV did some good work during Sabarimala fracas, but this isa highly questionable story that has potential of leaving their credibility damaged..
VERIFICATION
Times Fact Check spoke to Parvathy, the editor of Times group’s publication Samayam.com, who confirmed that students and actor Salim were dressed like terrorists as a part of a fun exercise to honour and mimic one of the iconic characters played by Kumar in the past.

Salim had played a character of a funny mad-man in a Malayalam movie called CID Moosa. The character was a huge hit.

Since students from CH Muhammed Koya Memorial college had invited him for annual function, they decided to welcome the actor and used the character as the theme.

The entire college, as well as toilet walls, were decked up with same theme accordingly.

The students therefore informed Salim beforehand and requested him too to dress the same way. He agreed and they executed their plan. Apparently, Janam TV mistook the intention of students and put out a false claim saying they were supporting terror outfits
Since 1960s, Kerala colleges have Demo Day, wherein final year student dressses up in weird costumes of all kinds and goes around in open jeeps, trucks, bikes etc as a fun "demonstration". For our final year, I dressed up as "Tranny Arafat" much to chagrin of local PLO fans among SFI, complete with bright blue eyeliner and cello-taped fat lip. I would have gone straight into Janam TV's scoop of the evening. It is not often you get footage of two strategically placed waterballoons on Arafat, being squeezed by an IG from Kerala Police, Hanuman, Veerappan, Amitabh Bachan's Coolie etc (dont remember who broke the balloons on behalf of Department of Wet Affairs) :oops:
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

That said, the location where this incident happened, has issues, which Janam missed. The banks of TS Canal close to the Varkkala Tunnel is festooned with SDPI graffiti. Seems about 50 households have strong SDPI supporters, as per the khaki grapevine. All are encroachments. I was trying to find status of why Varkkala tunnel debris cleanup and widening was not happening, despite multiple governments tryings.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

It is plausible that plausible deniability was plausibly used onlee.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

hnair wrote:
Janam TV did some good work during Sabarimala fracas, but this isa highly questionable story that has potential of leaving their credibility damaged..
VERIFICATION
Times Fact Check spoke to Parvathy, the editor of Times group’s publication Samayam.com, who confirmed that students and actor Salim were dressed like terrorists as a part of a fun exercise to honour and mimic one of the iconic characters played by Kumar in the past.

Salim had played a character of a funny mad-man in a Malayalam movie called CID Moosa. The character was a huge hit.

Since students from CH Muhammed Koya Memorial college had invited him for annual function, they decided to welcome the actor and used the character as the theme.

The entire college, as well as toilet walls, were decked up with same theme accordingly.

The students therefore informed Salim beforehand and requested him too to dress the same way. He agreed and they executed their plan. Apparently, Janam TV mistook the intention of students and put out a false claim saying they were supporting terror outfits
Since 1960s, Kerala colleges have Demo Day, wherein final year student dressses up in weird costumes of all kinds and goes around in open jeeps, trucks, bikes etc as a fun "demonstration". For our final year, I dressed up as "Tranny Arafat" much to chagrin of local PLO fans among SFI, complete with bright blue eyeliner and cello-taped fat lip. I would have gone straight into Janam TV's scoop of the evening. It is not often you get footage of two strategically placed waterballoons on Arafat, being squeezed by an IG from Kerala Police, Hanuman, Veerappan, Amitabh Bachan's Coolie etc (dont remember who broke the balloons on behalf of Department of Wet Affairs) :oops:
So, the ISIS graffiti and Al qaeda on the walls of the college are maya? I am a native of perumbavoor and did my Xth in a CBSE school in Aluva owned by NEST group.
This was before burqas and wahabbism had become a trend. Even, then there were undercurrents of Islamic fanatiscm. I left Jamia and joined Rajagiri for my XII and wasn't in touch with my former classmates till recently. The Whatsapp group of my batch is a testament to the radicalism that is prevalent among muslims in perumbavoor-Aluva belt. Most of you guys haven't lived in Kerala during the transition period of 2000s. Except for a few colleges like TKM most of the colleges and schools owned by MES are heavily radicalised and openly display their allegiance. When Saddam Hussain was killed , the muslims conducted a door to door campaign seeking support for Saddam. Christians in response started a campaign to support USA.
Hindus are too busy establishing their secular credentials and playing useful idiots.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Last post on this, as this started off from an OT post by you: Please dont post entire post, in this age of small screen devices
Krita wrote:So, the ISIS graffiti and Al qaeda on the walls of the college are maya?
Not Maya, trolling. BENIS type satire of everything under the sun happens regularly in campuses as well as troll collectives. The kind of cringe-worthy trolls of "Muthu Nabi" (PooBaaH) and his child bride that I see in some college FB/Whatsapp/Telegram troll groups like FFC etc has more traction than radicalization. Charlie Hebedo and its "boldness" looks very restrained in comparison

Some of the politically and religiously candid groups that manhandle all sorts of radicalization are:
Outspoken - BJP/RSS
ICU - left/Cong
Troll Keralam - Cong/BJP
Troll Republic - Left
Dileep wrote:It is plausible that plausible deniability was plausibly used onlee.
The discreet peoples working out of vazhuthacaud offices does not believe in plausible deniability in such matters. Arrests and worse would have happened, since this apparently happened back in March.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Commie Wallees lining up.
All giving Heil (Comrade) Hitler! salute with outstretched fist. Some ppl showing exposed forearm :eek: Haraam!
First time I am seeing Comrade Brinda-Bibi Karat, replete with red bindi and all. For a moment there I had a nightmare of Prof L. Patton of Emory U. appearing likewise. Or Pondy *orniger.

Added later: JANAM doing what they do best: declared the Walli Project to be an utter failure, only seen in cities. Seem to be investigating recruitment of students in violation of High Court orders :?:

Cool videos along streets with NO lineup :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Church-Communist Joint Venture: Over A Lakh Christians To Join Kerala Government-Sponsored ‘Women Wall’ For Sabarimala Entry

Church-Communist Joint Venture: Over A Lakh Christians To Join Kerala Government-Sponsored ‘Women Wall’ For Sabarimala Entry

Dec 31 2018,

When the opposition parties and prominent social leaders have slammed the Kerala government-sponsored ‘Women Wall’, the Jacobite Syrian Church has expressed its support to the same, reports The New Indian Express.

When political commentators across the country alleged the move to be an ideologically motivated gesture which would cause communal polarisation, the open support of a Christian faction is being seen as giving credibility to the allegations.

The Church’s decision to support the wall also has a political undercurrent. The move comes at a time when the Malankara Orthodox faction which supported the LDF during the previous assembly election, has now shown signs of a rift after the Piravom church fiasco.

In a blow to the Orthodox Church, Supreme Court had ordered status quo at the church under the control of Jacobite Syrian Church. Reports suggest that Jacobite support for the Women Wall is in return of the communist government's favourable intervention in the Piravom church issue against other denominational group, not a commitment to gender equality.

There had also been allegations against Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan for his selective haste in implementing the Supreme Court verdicts. While his government was hell-bent on ensuring entry of young women in Sabarimala, the police refused to enforce the Supreme Court verdict on Piravom church issue.

“We hope nearly one lakh Jacobite women will take part in the Women’s Wall ,” Fr Varghese Kallappara, the Jacobite Church’s former official spokesperson was quoted saying by TNIE.

However, the Malankara Orthodox Church has addressed its grievance to the Chief Minister and also requested the support of the Central government in implementing the Supreme Court verdict in favour of them.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
ചാത്തൂട്ടി @chathootti

Oh lord.. her placard reads "brahminical patriarchy down down".. brahminical patriarchy made her cover head to toe, leaving only a hole for eyes.. another set of penguins taking oath against global warming, caused by Sabarimala

i wonder if the commie police are arresting or filing cases against anyone for obstructing traffic??