Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

Post by chetak »

From someone who was involved in the BEML tatra scam when he was in the MMS PMO, among a lot of other things. All this is documented well enough.

For a guy who claims that he was named after Ayappan, he sure did not hold on to the inspiring values that he should have imbibed along with his "choroonu".

All in all, he set quite an outstanding example of how a baboo ought not to behave.

not someone to be believed, under any circumstances. his copybook is completely blotted.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Setting some records straight here:

1. The police DID NOT reveal the journo and 'activityist' names. The journo declared her credentials herself. The activist is face recognized by the people, and also her pimphusband posted on facebook.
2. The police dig out even the janma kundali and the primary school sweetheart's name if you use an expletive on the CM, and you want me to believe they did not recognize the activityist? I am sure many of the bolis from Kochi area can even b00b recognize her, let alone face recognize.
3. The lady is NOT converted to Yindoo ness. May be she got converted to the old malloo system of 'sambandham' that was the norm here. Yaknow, accepting partners as they wish thing. The name "surya" were thrown around, since a lady of that name from Kozhikode had declared intention to make the trip.
4. The police really put up a show, with all the riot gear, and IG Sreejith walking in the front like Kattappa in full battle gear, playing back all the Suresh Gopi clips repeatedly in his mind. Being said that, I liked his show in front of the protestors.
5. The RSS and BJP 'cadres', who claimed that they are camping at the sannidhanam to defend were completely absent. Only aam-swamy devotees were seen at the protest.
6. If the police trample the devotees at the sannidhanam, take from this peacenik cowardly farmer boy that everyone will see what 'riot' means. I think the bolis intelligence and IAS/IPS minds should know as much.

It broke my heart (honestly.. I haven't fully recovered yet) to see Brahmasree Kandararu Rajeevaru almost in tears when he said "I will close the 'sreekovil', give the keys to the manager and get down the holy steps".

The SC order simply says "the law barring entry of wimmin" is unconstitutional and void. Where does it say police, whom I pay with my tax money, get to full battle gear and take the two women on the trek? It is fully in police discretion to decide on the law and order situation.

Yaknowwhat? The Kerala Police recently filed at some court at Trivandrum that the minister Kadakampilli "can not be located to serve a warrant". Ja! the bolis have that much discretion. If the SHO in charge of "Sabarimala" says "Theyar is law and arder brablem hiyar", it becomes so, and the problem stops right there. Anyone who show up requesting police protection can be adviced "theyar is law and ardar brablem hiyar. Joo can't go onlee"

Would they do that? Hell no!! They want to get poor ignorant Ayyappa 'wake up and smell the 'coffee'. All madarn and brogrejjive onlee.

Allow me to narrate a quip that is not PC in mardarn age here. Xtians here take a 'lent' during the 50 days preceding the Easter celebration. On easter day, they attend the midnight church service, formally break the lent, and start eating meat etc. We yindoos make a funny story (because all the parties are comfortable here. we all can take a joke) that they carry the beef fry and a bottle of arrack to the church, and keep it outside. Right after the service, they formally break the lent by eating a piece of beef fry and drinking a gulp of arrack right at the church grounds.

Maybe... just maybe... the govt is trying to give the same 'matter of convenience' to the poor Ayyappa devotees to break their pennance right after the darshan. Who knows!!
Javee
BRF Oldie

Post by Javee »

In terms of law and order prablem, I totally agree. When JJ was alive, she used that to stop the release of Vishwaroopam. free speech activits went on a tizzy but she let the release happen only after Kamal did his penance.
Also, Asianet's journalist and his cameraman sidekick both went to the temple in chappals, ofcourse not through the 18 steps, but considering Rajeev Chandrasekhar owns it and claims to be a Sabari devotee, pure double speak.
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

nandakumar wrote:
chetak wrote:
Slightly going off track, here. But still some forum members might be interested in the arcane aspects of law. The STC majority decision did label a bundle of Articles of the Constitution (25 to 30) as dealing with fundamental rights which includes the 'right to property'. However a subsequent ruling of the SC by a bigger number ruled that the 'right to property' is not a fundamental right. Unfortunately the lawyers arguing for continuation of a tradition did not stress adequately on the property rights of a juristic person. Because if we agree that the deity in Sabarimala is a juristic person he is entitled to own and enjoy property belonging to him. Such a ownership right includes prohibition of 'outsiders' trespassing into the property. If I own a house I can decide who can come in and who cannot. Denying the right to admission cannot be challenged on grounds of discrimination. Such a denial is just intrinsic to the notion of ownership rights. Clubs deny admission to someone not conforming to its dress code. Hotel reserve for themselves who they would admit and who they would not. So too the Pandalam royal family and the Head Priest of the temple are trustees acting on behalf the deity in exercising the rights of ownership of the property belonging to the deity.
+1
This is the correct way to see this situation irrespective of what one personally feels about women’s right to temples - which is not the issue here!
In the case of SC/ST admission to temples - this juristic person’s rights were overlooked for social reform - albeit in that case no deity or scripture supports the denial of temple admission per se for said persons, and is therefore the correct way to interpret the same.

If anything, it is my hope that more Hindus become aware of their own laws and mechanism that helps articulate their traditions and desires.
No sane Hindu devotee, especially a woman, would break the age bar in place given the deity’s choice!
It is the duty of every Hindu devotee to respect the rights and obligations that come with visiting a Diety of their choice.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

<self deleted>
Last edited by chetak on 20 Oct 2018 10:27, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Interesting discussion. Shows how modern Nehruvized some have become.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... er-before/

side effects of the whole episode of going against the devotees. some good some bad depending on which side one looks at it.
“What’s wrong with all these women? No true devotee of Ayyappan will make attempts like these to climb the hill. These are feminists who want to prove a point. There’s a Trupti Desai in Maharashtra who has also vowed to come. I’m sure she won’t be allowed to set foot in Kerala,” he gloated. His friend just nodded.
“Pinarayi may be an atheist. His party may be too. But what right do they have to foist their stand on Hindus and believers? Couldn’t the government have waited to implement the order after due consultations with the tantri family and the Pandalam royal family?” she said.
Since my childhood, I have gone around raising ‘Inquilab’ slogans on the streets. But not anymore. When it comes to Ayyappan, our faith comes first,” Manju said.
But such strong statements only affirm that the widespread agitations centered around the hill shrine will have far-reaching ripples in the state’s political waters. The most significant crusade centered around the Hindu faith in the state in recent decades, the subject of allowing women of all ages in Sabarimala has fired up emotions among devout Hindus across classes like never before. The participation of women in large numbers at prayer meetings, and marches, in all corners of the state is a testament to how deep the issue has struck at the root of Hindu beliefs.
Hindu women are the last vanguard of protecting the customs and traditions. If lakhs of Hindu women participated then it is a watershed movement in Hindu practices. It is afight to protect the traditions- amazing that the very Hidnu women are agreeing "to wait" to have Swami Ayappa darshan" Show how the milaards are out of sync with ordinary Hindus.
Judiciary is another bridge to cross to make it more Indianised and respect Indian traditions. It is fully of anglo-saxon types with total disdain for Hindu traditions.

The government’s use of the police force in tackling protesters at Sabarimala and Nilakkal has not gone down very well.
From Wikipedia
Sabarimala is the 2nd largest seasonal pilgrimage after mecca drawing nearly 20 million yearly devotees with utmost respect with braving lot of hardship. Here no caste or division matters-only what matters is intense devotion to Swami Ayappa.
A playground for conversions-- pathanamthitta has the highest money given by Christian NGOs for conversions and damaging Hindu traditions.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

habal wrote:Maharaja & Maharani of travancore accompanied by their divan visited the temple in 1940. Imagine a queen in all her royal splendor and trappings. Wonder what Lord Ayyappan thought about that. Similarly there would have been many instances when similarly powerful people with women would have visited.

Now imagine film actress Rekha, who is above 50. Will any man not stumble at least once if you come across her in full makeup ??

<images deleted > in bad taste

These rules are all made up by humans, who wish to keep control in their hands at any cost. And have brainwashed a large number of people to surrender their freedom and act similarly narrow-minded. And women who used to skip a visit did so due to their own devotion. Forcing them to skip the pilgrimage is abuse and degradation. And as you have seen, it is not as if lakhs of women are waiting to visit anyway. At most a hundred odd may visit each season.
The queen of travancore visited when she was 53 years well above 50 years . It is a lie propagated by usual folks and vomited adnausem in the hope sufficient Hindus believe it.
The queen did not visit during the pilgrim season and most important did not climb the 18 steps going into inner sanctum.

There was restrictions since time immemorial- mentioned in Butanatha Gita and in british surveys in early 1800s. These are conveniently bypassed for propaganda purposes. simy search on internet will get these results. Of course I dont want to spoonfed the unbelivable and liars who want to pretend to be asleep while still awake
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

The whole of India, KL is just the tip of the iceberg embraced anti-Hindu bigotry in the form of brogress and brogressivism.
Now folks are hopefully waking up. Like the lady in the article..all these days yelling inquilab and not realizing the true objective of the commies. Incredible.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Sample of Indian brogressive.
Nishanth Babu, the husband of a Kannur-based woman who plans to trek to Sabarimala temple, said he was disappointed with the stand of the Congress.

“All parties who support these protests obviously see a political benefit in it. They want to exploit it. We can expect such things from the BJP, but what about the Congress? A party of Nehruvian traditions taking such a stand is suicidal,” he said.

In fact, Vijayan also took potshots at the Congress during a recent press conference. “The Congress and the BJP right now are in a race to prove who’s number one in communalism. If it (Congress) goes on this path, it runs the risk of losing all its democratic traditions,” he said.
:rotfl:

"communal", "nehruvian traditions", "democratic traditions"
Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

Since time immemorial our women have preserved the dharmic traditions and handed it to succeeding generations, I am hopeful that this will continue. My wife is organizing a protest chant of Vishnu Sahasranama in the local temple in US and we have swarms of friends who have promised to attend.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Good luck for her efforts.
#Sabarimala is not an issue only for Kerala Hindus but all Indians as when a religious place gets desecrated with State power no religion will be safe in any place in India.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

A lot of folks across India sneer at the raw angst displayed by the folks for whom the Ram temple or Ayodhya is non negotiable. Now, I hope the Sabarimala issue wakes up people and they realize NO tradition is safe from the vultures of the left, just read the sneering propaganda piece from NYT - "ancient culture vs womens rights" to see what is at stake. Stand up for your rights and fight the deracinated jerks of the left including those in positions of power in the farce that has become of "the Indian secular state". Reform will happen only when people speak up. Dont be silent.
arvin
BRFite

Post by arvin »

chetak wrote:Any more "proof" needed of the deviousness of the GoKL??

New York Times scribe, suhasini raj with" comrade" yechh uri

That is teesta 'settle' vad not suhasini with commie churi.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

I do not appreciate the attempts to spin the issue on religious lines. Mainstream Muslims and Xtians actually support the #SaveSabarimala movement, because they very well know that they are next.

I do not trust BJP/RSS on this. I am sorry. I played enough chess to figure when a pawn being sacrificed to gain an opening. I happened to talk to a number of friends/relatives of the saffron kind here, who are visibly uncomfortable, since the policy driven from the 'north' is to swallow this bitter pill for the better good, while their own self and the local aam-swamy folk want them to be fiercely behind the movement.

In essence, it is the aam-swamy, who keeps his belief above the party affiliations, and the party folk, who keeps the party line above the belief and forced to do a taqquiyya on the ground here. The aam-swamy will have more important problems like job, family etc soon enough. So, this show is going to ebb this mandala season itself, and the commies (short term) and saffrons (long term) would win. I already seen a number of aam-swamys continuing their trek nonchalantly, right next to the 'surgical strike party' with the 'activitists'.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Chetak, please remove that post as it is misleading.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

krisna wrote:The queen of travancore visited when she was 53 years well above 50 years . It is a lie propagated by usual folks and vomited adnausem in the hope sufficient Hindus believe it.
if the queen you are refering to is Moolam Thirunal Sethu Parvathy Bayi then her DoB is 1896.
She got married in 1907 and had her first child by name of Sri Chithira Thirunal in 1912.
She was 15 when she had her first child and she was given the title Amma Maharani or Queen Mother of Travancore.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Hu did Kavita Jackal bibi in Polis riot gear?

BBC on cue
Some good news:
A BBC team was forced to leave as protests turned violent.
Indu Malhotra, the only woman judge on the bench, disagreed with the majority verdict.
"Issues of deep religious sentiments should not be ordinarily interfered by the court... Notions of rationality cannot be invoked in matters of religion," she said in her dissenting opinion.
Vandals attack homes of activists

Board to report to SC on obstacles to implementing order

Centre's Advisory to 3 States on "law and order" and "security"

KSRTC Bus renovations in progress
Last edited by UlanBatori on 20 Oct 2018 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

What this issue has once again shown is that the bjp/rss leadership is still unwilling to stand firmly behind local yindoo practices that are being targeted by the EJ combine. We saw this clearly during the Jallikattu case in the SC where the govt should've shown resolve and taken the matter out of the hands of the judiciary and put certain yindoo renuga practices being judicial scrutiny. As one gentleman put it, how does a poor farmer fighting ti celebrate his culture fight against a battery of 50 lawyers in the payroll of fcra'd NGOs in the SC ? And this after they'd been waiting for a hearing for this side for more than a year whole the SC glibly banned the practise last year?
The eerie silence from all the bjp leaders, CMs and RSS even going ahead yo saying they welcome the verdict shows how hollow their strategic level thinking is, or the lack of such. We've seen enough from Javdekar already by his bleatings in not touching the Constitution or RTE. These are fundamental tenets that they are not ready to fight n show Delhi-Statesmanitis. RJB isn't the only issue.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

^^^+100. As predicted. It is in their interests to let the issue fester in the south. win-win. OTOH, local RSS/BJP seem to have been given a free hand. Encouraged to "Charge" with no supporting fire.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Don't expect BJP to take stand for devotees. What they have done in KL is just being opportunist. I doubt they will get any political mileage from this. The same bjp was and is adamant for women entry in Shani Shingnapur temple in maharashtra. This is consistent with their stand in center. Same fiasco and protest happened in maharashtra albeit not this scale. BJP stood behind judiciary as if both are wink wink together on this. In KL they are not going to fool anyone. They simply cannot take contrasting stand on exact same issue in two different states and think they can fool people. Same with Congress. Commies are at least openly bigots. But other political parties are acting too smart on this. First support the verdict, then when after seeing the ground reality change the stand for political mileage but never try to make law to avoid attack on hindus in the only land they can claim on earth.
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

chetak wrote:Any more "proof" needed of the deviousness of the GoKL??

New York Times scribe, suhasini raj with" comrade" yechh uri

New York Times scribe, who tried to trespass to Sabarimala, with CPM sec @SitaramYechury Now she must reveal that on whose behest she proceeded to #Sabarimala to break the age old customs of minority Hindus in Kerala. It’s high time for @BJP4Keralam to call a march to AKG Centre

Members - that's Teesta Setalvad in the picture. Not that she is a good, honest meaning person.

A bit OT - Teesta Setalvad - a typical cheating, lying & stealing NGO head - misled everybody on the Godhra Incident and tried to get our current PM jailed using false evidences. This made the Supreme Court appointed investigative body under a retired CBI Head by name Mr.Raghavan (IIRC) to interview & grill the then Gujarat CM ( & the current PM ) on the Godhra incident for very long hours over consecutive days. The evidences gathered by the SC monitored investigation team then proved that the Gujarat CM did not have any direct involvement in the Godhra affair. It is the greatness of our PM thet he went for this investigation without any delay soon after being called for by the investigative team & sought people's good wishes for the truth to come out (unlike say the ways in which Many times Finance Minister, Commerce Minister, Home Minister P.Chidambaram and his Karthi are trying to delay themselves using false reasons from appearing in front of the ED or CBI to be investigated in various cases).
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Fadnavis of BJP went extra mile to ensure activist trupti desai enter inner sanctum with full protection in mahalaxmi mandir, kolhapur, maharashta. A powerhouse district of marathas. She was beaten by maratha women and there was lot of discomfort within the powerful community. After that all political parties woke up and smelled their shit.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

From the ground in Kerala, what I am hearing is even the so-called party faithfools say the party has crossed the line. And PinaNari is the "Mudiyanaya Puthran" for the commies in Kerala (The one who brings the downfall of the last strong hold of the Commies).

Some of the most ardent commie relatives of mine have conveyed the disgust at what the party has done and almost all will not vote for the Commies.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

mappunni wrote:From the ground in Kerala, what I am hearing is even the so-called party faithfools say the party has crossed the line. And PinaNari is the "Mudiyanaya Puthran" for the commies in Kerala (The one who brings the downfall of the last strong hold of the Commies).

Some of the most ardent commie relatives of mine have conveyed the disgust at what the party has done and almost all will not vote for the Commies.
Will bjp their automatic choice or back to congress? I sincerely doubt (and i could be wrong) that this will somehow benefit bjp in KL.
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

As per this new item - http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=2127423, looks like notices have been sent to all the priests of Sabarimala to "explain" their behavior for their Dharna yesterday. And cases have been registered on more that 200 people who were right at the foot steps of the sacred 18 steps.

Horrifying that the central leadership of BJP with such a huge mandate across the majority of states in India being so spineless in front of the lone commie ruled govt.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

abhijitm wrote: Will bjp their automatic choice or back to congress? I sincerely doubt (and i could be wrong) that this will somehow benefit bjp in KL.
Yes that is what they were telling me. Especially in Alathur, Kunisseri area of Palakkad where I belong too, there is a strong backlash.

The local Guruvayurappan temple in Dallas TX organized nama japam last saturday to rally the folks here. There was even TV coverage by a Mallu channel.

Hope all this helps in reinforcing the message in Kerala.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

chandrasekaran wrote:]Horrifying that the central leadership of BJP with such a huge mandate across the majority of states in India being so spineless in front of the lone commie ruled govt.
While I share your sentiment, L&O is a state subject, the centre has no role to play as of now. The best they can do is to ask for a report on the overall situation from the governor, which seems to be underway (there was a news report yesterday about the DGP of Kerala Police meeting him).
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Yes L&O is a state subject, but the center can make the right kind of noises and put the state govt. on notice. Enough incidents have happened in the last few days for the center to call for a detailed report from the state government. Its the noises they can make that can make that much difference to the common devotee facing the brunt of police action and commie infested media ire on the ground. Even during the jallikattu movement, the center did say, openly that they will render all possible assistance for an ordinance, if it were brought by the state govt. ? Why can't such a statement be made now ? Why can't a minister or two descend from Delhi to "visit" the injured devotees at hospital,and have a small press meet to openly say that devotees sentiments must be respected and calling for restraint from the state govt ? Are these token gestures too much to ask from a party which begs for the Hindu vote all the time ?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

arshyam wrote:
chandrasekaran wrote:]Horrifying that the central leadership of BJP with such a huge mandate across the majority of states in India being so spineless in front of the lone commie ruled govt.
While I share your sentiment, L&O is a state subject, the centre has no role to play as of now. The best they can do is to ask for a report on the overall situation from the governor, which seems to be underway (there was a news report yesterday about the DGP of Kerala Police meeting him).
We are underestimating power of the union gov. Report in newspaper stating center has given 'strict' instruction to state to protect 'devotees' and state acted upon it.

Sabarimala board: No review, will brief SC on ‘grave’ situation
At the same time, there is a direction from the Union Government to ensure the pilgrims’ protection. However, the board cannot agree with those who go up the temple with the agenda to demonstrate something.
In a post on Facebook, Vijayan, who is abroad, said the Centre has written to the state to ensure strict security for all pilgrims, which shows that police action for security has the support of the Union government.
Note that security would be required only for those who want to break the tradition. So in what business center asking state to provide security?
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

^^^
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Sorry, I think the highlighted part is just a lame excuse. The notice without any highlighting just reads as any other "wish washy advisory" from a sarkari babu. The commies have in fact sighted this very note to justify the police action, quite brutal, on protesters chanting "Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa". Frankly I expected a much more "in the face" action from the central BJP leadership in support of the devotees.

I am with Dileep's observation on this. It seems that BJP leadership has traded Sabarimala for TT. As is usual, the classic hindu penchant for a compromise while holding a stronger position.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Chandrasekharan
Center has acted in the background to max allowed by the Constitution. Kerala govt was informed of the security issues. The governor is fully monitoring.
Note the difference in Police behavior. Lathi charge vs withdraw.
All this is not from situational wisdom but unstated long hand.
Let's not add to angst in SM.
A huge churning is happening. A new India is speaking.
Swami Saranam Ayyappa!!!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

உக்கிரமடையும் போராட்டம் (Intensifying Agitation)
இருமுடிக்குள் கொய்யா பழம்

ரஹானா பாத்திமா, 18 படியேற முடியாததால், இருமுடி கட்டை அங்கேயே விட்டுச் சென்றார்; பின், இந்த இருமுடி கட்டை, தேவசம்போர்டு ஊழியர்கள் பிரித்து பார்த்தனர். அதில், நெய் தேங்காய் உள்ளிட்ட பூஜை பொருட்கள் எதுவும் இல்லை.ஆரஞ்சு, கொய்யா பழங்கள் இருந்தன.
It says that the Irumudi (that devotees are mandated to carry) of Rahana Fathima had orange & guava instead of coconut & ghee.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Well, expecting BJP govt in centre to help is similar to the Cannon Fodder seeking help from the General. It was the general who gave the order to move them into the fire to begin with.

No political party is going to help. ALL of them are for the 'sickular, intrclusive, wimmin empowering' world view, since they consider the devotees to be a minority under a knee-jerk reaction. They expect the devotees to give up and forget soon, and everything back to naarmal. What we see currently is a tactical setback for a strategic advantage. We are cannon fodder in this battle.

The losers in this are the commies. They are going to lose big time in the only strong hold they have.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

SSridhar wrote:உக்கிரமடையும் போராட்டம் (Intensifying Agitation)
இருமுடிக்குள் கொய்யா பழம்

ரஹானா பாத்திமா, 18 படியேற முடியாததால், இருமுடி கட்டை அங்கேயே விட்டுச் சென்றார்; பின், இந்த இருமுடி கட்டை, தேவசம்போர்டு ஊழியர்கள் பிரித்து பார்த்தனர். அதில், நெய் தேங்காய் உள்ளிட்ட பூஜை பொருட்கள் எதுவும் இல்லை.ஆரஞ்சு, கொய்யா பழங்கள் இருந்தன.
It says that the Irumudi (that devotees are mandated to carry) of Rahana Fathima had orange & guava instead of coconut & ghee.
Was it orange and guava? Saw reports mentioning "used" sanitary napkins.
Javee
BRF Oldie

Post by Javee »

Rehana's FB post today - claiming that she will sue the channel that said she had sanitary napkins in the irumudi also claiming that the vandals destroyed her kids toys, uniform etc..

"തത്വമസി" തീർച്ചയായും അത് ഞാൻ തന്നെയാകുന്നു

സർക്കാരിന്റെയും പോലീസിന്റെയും ഭരണഘടനയുടെയും സുപ്രീം കോടതി വിധിയുടെയും യഥാർത്ഥ ഭക്തരുടെയും സപ്പോർട്ടോടെ ഞാൻ ഇന്നലെ ശബരിമല കയറി. സപ്പോർട്ട് ചെയ്ത എല്ലാ സമത്വവാദികൾക്കും നന്ദി.

വർഗീയലഹള ഉണ്ടാക്കാൻ ശ്രമിക്കുന്ന ചില തല്പര കക്ഷികളുടെയും അയ്യപ്പഭക്തന്റെ പ്രശ്ഛന്ന വേഷധരികളായ ഗുണ്ടകളുടെയും ഒറ്റപ്പെട്ട ആക്രമണങ്ങൾ അല്ലാതെ ഭക്ത ജനങ്ങളുടെ ഭാഗത്തുനിന്ന് കാര്യമായ എതിർപ്പൊ പ്രതിഷേധമോ കൂടാതെ തന്നെ സന്നിധാനം കഴിഞ്ഞു നടപന്തൽ വരെ കയറാൻ ആയെങ്കിലും 18ആം പടി കയറാൻ കഴിയാഞ്ഞത് പിഞ്ചു കുഞ്ഞുങ്ങളെ വഴിയിൽ കിടത്തിയും മുൻനിറുതിയും സംഘപരിവാർ ടീമുകൾ അവിടെ സെന്റിമെന്റ്‌സ് വെച്ചു ചീപ്പ് കളി കളിച്ചതിനാലാണ്. പിഞ്ചു കുഞ്ഞുങ്ങളുടെ നെഞ്ചിൽ ചവിട്ടിയും ശൂലത്തിൽ കോർത്തും എന്റെ വിശ്വാസം സംരക്ഷിക്കാൻ ഞാൻ ചാണക സംഘി അല്ല.എന്നാൽ ആ കപട ഭക്തർ ആയിരുന്നു വെല്ലുവിളിച്ച പ്രകാരം അവിടെ നെഞ്ചുകാണിച്ചു കിടന്നിരുന്നതെങ്കിൽ ഞാൻ അവന്മാരുടെ നെഞ്ചിൽ ചവിട്ടി തന്നെ പടികയറിയേനെ.

ഞങ്ങൾ പതിനെട്ടാം പടി കയറുന്നത് തടയാൻ കുട്ടികളെ അയ്യപ്പഗുണ്ടകൾ നിലത്ത് കിടത്തി പീഡിപ്പിച്ചത് പല ചാനലുകളും കാണിച്ചില്ല. ഞങ്ങൾ എത്രസമയം ദർശനത്തിനായി വെയിറ്റ് ചെയ്താലും അത്രയും നേരം ആ പിഞ്ചുകുട്ടികൾ ആണ് പീഡിപ്പിക്കപെടുക എന്നതാണ് പിന്തിരിയാൻ മെയിൻ കാരണം. പീഡിപ്പിക്കകുട്ടികളെ അനാചാരങ്ങളുടെ പേരിൽ പീഡിപ്പിച്ചവർക്കെതിരെ പോക്സോ പ്രകാരം കേസ് എടുക്കണം

തന്ത്രിയും പൂജാരികളും പരികർമികളും പൂജ നിറുത്തിവെച്ചു ലഹളക്കാർക്കൊപ്പം കൂടി എനിക്ക് പ്രസാദം നിഷേധിക്കുകയും ഞാൻ കയറിയാൽ അമ്പലം പൂട്ടി പോകും എന്നു ഭീക്ഷണി മുഴക്കുകയും എന്റേത് മുസ്ലീങ്ങൾ കൂടുതലായി ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന പേരായതിനാൽ ഞാൻ മലക്ക് കയറിയതിൽ മല അശുദ്ധമായെന്നും പമ്പ മുതൽ സന്നിധാനം വരെ പുണ്യാഹം തളിക്കണമെന്നും ആഹ്വാനം ചെയ്യുന്നതും നിങ്ങൾ ലൈവായി കണ്ടുകാണുമല്ലോ? ഇത്തരം ജാതി മത അയിത്ത ചിന്താഗതിയുമായി നടക്കുന്ന ഊളകളിൽ നിന്ന് സ്വാമിയുടെ പ്രസാദം വാങ്ങാൻ എനിക്ക് തകല്പര്യമില്ലാഞ്ഞിട്ടു കൂടിയാണ് ഞാൻ തിരിച്ചുപോന്നത്. തന്ത്രിക്ക് എതിരെ കേസും ഇന്ന് കൊടുക്കും.

പിന്നെ ആളില്ലാത്ത വീട്ടിൽ ഹെൽമറ്റും ധരിച്ചുവന്ന് സാധനങ്ങൾ വലിച്ചുവരി ഇടുകയും ജനൽ ചില്ലു പൊട്ടിക്കുകയും കുട്ടികളുടെ കളിപ്പാട്ടങ്ങൾ തല്ലിപൊട്ടിക്കുകയും എന്റെ പച്ചക്കറി കൃഷി നശിപ്പിക്കുകയും അലക്കി ഇട്ടിരുന്ന പുതപ്പുകളും കുഞ്ഞുങ്ങളുടെ സ്‌കൂൾ യൂണിഫോമും ഷൂവും വലിച്ചുകീറുകയും നശിപ്പിക്കുകയും ചെയ്തവരോട് എനിക്ക് പറയാനുള്ളത് ധൈര്യമുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ നിങ്ങളുടെ ആശയത്തെ നിങ്ങൾ തന്നെ റെസ്പെക്ട് ചെയ്യുന്നുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ ഒറ്റക്ക് ഒറ്റക്ക് നേരിട്ട് വന്നു മുഖത്ത് നോക്കി സംസാരിക്കു ഞാൻ ഇവിടെ തന്നെ കാണും എന്റെ വീട് കൂടുതൽ ദിവസങ്ങൾ ദൂരയാത്ര പോകുന്ന അവസരത്തിൽ അല്ലാതെ ഇന്നുവരെയും അടച്ചിടാറുപോലും ഇല്ല ഇനിയും അങ്ങനെതന്നെ ആയിരിക്കും.

ആക്ടിവിസ്റ്റ് ലേബൽ ഉണ്ടാക്കിയെടുക്കാൻ നുണകൾ പടച്ചുവിട്ടു കഷ്ടപ്പെടുന്ന നായരച്ചിയുടെ ഫെയിസ് ബുക്ക് പോസ്റ്റും പൊക്കിപിടിച്ചു കടകം മറിഞ്ഞ മന്ത്രിയെകാളും ഞാൻ റെസ്പെക്ട് ചെയ്യുന്നത് നിലപാടിൽ ഉറച്ചുനിൽക്കുന്ന മുഖ്യമന്ത്രിയെയും എനിക്ക് സംരക്ഷണമൊരുക്കിയ സർക്കാരിനെയും സ്വന്തം ഡ്യൂട്ടി നല്ലരീതിയിൽ നിർവഹിച്ച IG ശ്രീജിത്ത് സാറിന്റെ നേതൃത്വത്തിൽ ഉള്ള പോലീസ് സേനയെയും ആണ്.

എന്റെ ഇരുമുടി കെട്ടിൽ നാപ്കിൻ ആയിരുന്നു കോണ്ടം ആയിരുന്നു എന്നെല്ലാം പടച്ചു വിടുന്ന വിസർജന ചാനലിന്‌ എതിരെ നിയമനടപടി സ്വീകരിക്കും. ഇപ്പോഴും ഞാൻ തിരിച്ചു പോരുമ്പോൾ അവിടെ ഉപേക്ഷിക്കേണ്ടിവന്ന ഇരുമുടി കേട്ട് പോലീസ് കസ്റ്റഡിയിൽ തന്നെ കാണും പോലീസ് പരിശോദിച്ചതും ആണ്.

സംഘികൾ പറയുന്നു ഞാൻ സിപിഐഎം കാരിയാണെന്ന് , ഓണാട്ടുകരയിലെ കമ്യൂണിസ്റ്റുകൾ പറയുന്നു ഞാൻ സംഘപരിവാറുകരി ആണെന്ന് , കൈരേഖ നോക്കി ഫലം പറയുന്നവൻ പറയുന്നു ഞാൻ മാവോയിസ്റ്റ് ആണെന്ന് മാധ്യമങ്ങൾ പറയുന്നു ഞാൻ ആക്ടിവിസ്റ്റ് ആണെന്ന്. സത്യത്തിൽ നിങ്ങൾ തമ്മിൽ ഒരു തീരുമാനത്തിൽ എത്തൂ. അതുവരെ ഞാൻ ഒരു കുടുംബം നോക്കുന്ന, എനിക്ക് നേരേവരുന്ന അനീതികൾക്കും അക്രമങ്ങൾക്കും നീതി നിഷേധങ്ങൾക്കും എതിരെ പ്രതികരിച്ച്‌ പോകുന്ന പാവം സർക്കാർ ഉദ്യോഗസ്ഥ ആയി തന്നെ ഇരിക്കാം.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

chandrasekaran wrote:As per this new item - http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=2127423, looks like notices have been sent to all the priests of Sabarimala to "explain" their behavior for their Dharna yesterday. And cases have been registered on more that 200 people who were right at the foot steps of the sacred 18 steps.
^^^^^ Next step in predictions. During the time right after Independence, getting cases filed against oneself, and getting beaten and thrown in jail, would have been tickets to fame and riches as a politician in the next election for those who wanted that. But today it just brings ruin.

I still don't see the slightest sign of any constructive (meaning effective in furthering yindoo causes) strategy evident from yindoo netaship. Did the festivities in Maharashtra lead to any positive changes (other than all Hindus being allowed access to worship in a Hindu temple)? Plus supporting the CNN/NYT thesis that Hindus are violent yahoos who beat up law-abiding citizens?
The advice of the celluloid Gen. Patton is worth noting:
No (innocent love-child) ever won a war by Dying For His Country. He won it by making the other (innocent love-child) die for His Country.
All these claims of commies proclaiming distress and disgust do not translate to votes at the next election, because there the exhortation will be to vote CPM/Muslim League to defeat the Communal Monsters and the Corrupt Monsters (Modi and Raoul).

Face it: SC **MAY** entertain a Review Petishun based on a finding that Malloos can riot. Or it may not. The costs are very high either way to find out. Note that the commies/moomoos are in control of the Police: they will gleefully use any rioting to
(a) kill/main as many young yindoo netas as possible
(b) destroy credibility of as many senior/old yindoo netas as possible and put them in jail
(c) loot as many temples as possible
(d) loot as many wealthy yindoos as possible citing support for terrorism.

Rah-rah Devotion sounds great while one is suffering from Admiration Complex inside a mob, but...

What will the "devotees" have gained, 1 year from now? Other than celebrating bringing in Commie-Paki rule for the next 5 years?

If you stop Hindu wimmens from praying at the abode of Rsa Sabari this year, a case will be filed next year. When the commie-pakis rule KL for another 5, supported by the new govt at Centre to rip off Hindus on a national scale.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 20 Oct 2018 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

But.. there is hope. Hindus don't need help getting destroyed.
OT, but CNN/NYT/BBC/IndianExpress papparazzi have been rushed to Poonjab to report on the latest achievement meriting the Darwin Award: 55 yindoos dead, hundreds injured as they stupidly stand on an active railtrack gazing at fireworks for a HINDU festival. WHICH adult genius there (let alone the "Authorities") could not figure out that they were standing on rail tracks I wonder. Isn't this the Deity sending another message to yindoos to get their act together?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The other thing that the most ardent of Devotees may not have stopped to think, is what percentage of Kerala Hindu women ACTUALLY SUPPORT them, versus the SC decision. You may not find out until they are casting their votes (and believe me, that's one thing they WILL do) in the next election, in the privacy of the ballot booth. So far I can count a few hundred wimmens coming out to protest, maybe a few thousand on social media. But how does that compare to the number of voters?
That may explain why the Party leadership is sitting on their hands. Sheer FEAR.