Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Re: Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

Post by krisna »

chetak wrote:

Devotion Or Desecration? 36 Year-Old Enters Sabarimala After Dyeing Hair Grey, Says Will Keep Visiting

Devotion Or Desecration? 36 Year-Old Enters Sabarimala After Dyeing Hair Grey, Says Will Keep Visiting

She is a congress worker.Her full name is Manju Joseph as per social media. she had contested on congress ticket in local elections 2015. has over 14 criminal cases pending against her. She has changed her political affiliations over time being with commies and latest is now with congress.

ALso reported by https://www.opindia.com/2019/01/38-year ... abarimala/
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Considering the developments over the last few weeks after SC decision-- commies as anti Hindus and non Hindus has taken it as a challenge to defile the Hindu traditions under the garb of following SC decision.

Pure venom on Hindus. whatever they say regarding the sc decision- this is the continuation of ongoing war on Hinduism whether all kerala Hindus or other Hindus agree or not.

This shows whatever the political sides one aligns with , non-Hindus wantonly want to desecrate the Hindu traditions.
They employ all sorts of tricks and thievery to achieve this goal.

Recall the history of growth of abrahamics at the expanse of other pagan religions. This is a continual war.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@krisna ji

manju joseph.

so, apart from being a criminal,

what exactly is she??.

a commie congi naxal??

what business do rolers have in Sabarimala??
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sad....
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Now this is becoming the same political thread that was earlier locked.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Government (CPI(M)) writ seems to be now firmly in place in Sabari Mala. The police has imposed restrictions on who would be carrying some sacred ornaments from the Royal household to the temple. Any body who protested (need not mean violent protest) against government action in Sabari Mala would not be allowed to be part of the procession.

I am also a tad bit surprised that even when the whole temple is getting desecrated all the concerned non-government entities are trying to conduct all ceremonies in "pomp & splendour". They could have toned it down a bit; at least things which they still have a say. Now there is this big temple festival in Thrissur Dt, which was noted for its elephant pageantry and firework display. Animal lovers try to mess up the festival. And the temple concerned just said that they would not hold any grand ceremony and keep the festival in its "bare minimum" avatar, and reminded the politicians about votes etc. That threat worked, and all approvals were granted in quick time. Some thing similar could be adopted at Sabari Mala.
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

What do you expect when the majority i.e Hindus of Kerala just like their brethren all over India are unarmed, dhimmified and totally Unwarriorlike? Then there is no sense of unity with respect to ideological purpose. In daily life most of the young generation is rapidly being converted to smartphone addicted beta snowflakes ready their cultural and civilizational moorings at a moment's notice. Plus this leads to rapid atrophying of social skills through which you form tribes, which will actually protect you in times of distress(and not the state)

The truth is that we have been set up for the coming slaughter. BIF(CPM/JIHADIS/EVANGELICALS/CONGRESS/MEDIA/INTELLECTUALS etc) predators have sensed an opening that was not there for most of the last millenium and they sure won't let it go.

Now the only question is whether we will learn our lessons the hard way like jews did after nazi holocaust or we become wise.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Pulikeshi wrote:
well articulated. looks well versed with the happenings in India seeing the big picture including Sabarimala.
please watch the entire video.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshhan wrote:What do you expect when the majority i.e Hindus of Kerala just like their brethren all over India are unarmed, dhimmified and totally Unwarriorlike? Then there is no sense of unity with respect to ideological purpose. In daily life most of the young generation is rapidly being converted to smartphone addicted beta snowflakes ready their cultural and civilizational moorings at a moment's notice. Plus this leads to rapid atrophying of social skills through which you form tribes, which will actually protect you in times of distress(and not the state)

The truth is that we have been set up for the coming slaughter. BIF(CPM/JIHADIS/EVANGELICALS/CONGRESS/MEDIA/INTELLECTUALS etc) predators have sensed an opening that was not there for most of the last millenium and they sure won't let it go.

Now the only question is whether we will learn our lessons the hard way like jews did after nazi holocaust or we become wise.
come the next elections, the very same people will vote for the very same parties as they were doing earlier.

they will hand over power to the very people who oppressed them.

that will be their secular and free choice as expressed in a democracy, nurtured by a 100% literate electorate.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

darshhan wrote:Now this is becoming the same political thread that was earlier locked.
The issue is hurting a lot of people. LET them.atleast speak
Suppressing voice is heaping more agony.
You can ignore this thread.
Ramana
Avarachan
BRFite

Post by Avarachan »

Karan M wrote:Loyalty is a two way street. Indian voters are quite self centered, focused on their pet peeves and ditch the BJP at the drop of a hat. Most couldn't give a fig for high falutin concepts like Dharma, national concerns the likes of which members in this fora obsess over.
Karan M, what we are witnessing in Keralite politics is a generational change. After the horrors of Partition in 1947, the Indian government was terrified that more inter-religious strife would destroy the country. Indian leaders were also aware that the British were lurking, and were eager to stir up trouble with their divide-and-conquer tactics. Back then Britain was still very strong, and India very weak.

So, Indian children in the 1950's and 1960's were indoctrinated to dislike discussions of religious differences. They were taught that "terror has no religion," "all religions are the same," etc. I can see this with my elderly relatives ... To this day, they're uncomfortable with discussions regarding the political implications of certain religious doctrines. Why? They were taught to think that way, and most people don't outgrow their adolescent educations.

What's happening now, to be frank, is that generation is retiring. (Shri Rajagopal of Kerala's BJP was born in 1929.) Also, the India of 2019 is very different from the India of 1947. Today, India has nuclear submarines, a global nuclear deterrent, and a growing economy. In the 1950's, it was understandable that India looked to other countries for political inspiration ... Europe was more scientifically advanced and much wealthier (due to all the wealth they looted from their colonies). Now, because Europe is in decline, it's a matter of time before a European philosophy like Marxism loses its appeal in India. I support Dileep's proposal for a new, Kerala-based "dharmic" party which will ally with the NDA.

Why not the BJP itself? As many Keralites have stated in this thread, the BJP and RSS simply do not understand Keralite culture. For instance, over the years, I've debated many Hindutva activists who spoke of an "Abrahamic" conspiracy to destroy Hindus. Most people in Kerala know that's nonsense because Orthodox Christians and Hindus worked together to defeat the jihadist armies of Tipu Sultan. There are many other such examples. (By the way, if one asks an Armenian Orthodox or Coptic Orthodox or Serbian Orthodox about the "Abrahamic brotherhood" between Islam and Christianity, be prepared for an angry response.)

Even socially, it's common for Keralite Hindus and Christians to be good friends. (When I was a child, our closest family friends were Hindus. They never came with us to our church, and we never went with them to the Hindu temple, but we visited each other's homes often.) There are sensible reasons why many Keralites feel uncomfortable with the RSS ... It's not simply arrogance or a belief in Keralite exceptionalism. Rather, the argument that Christianity is a foreign, non-Indian ideology won't make sense to a Hindu whose good friend is a Christian. And that's common in Kerala.

For the BJP's national leaders, the Congress Party is the primary opponent. For Keralite dharmics, Keralite Communists are the main opponent. Accordingly, there's nothing wrong with there being two different approaches ... The two situations are different.

Because I'm ill, this is probably all I'll be able to write on this topic for now.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

ramana wrote:
darshhan wrote:Now this is becoming the same political thread that was earlier locked.
The issue is hurting a lot of people. LET them.atleast speak
Suppressing voice is heaping more agony.
You can ignore this thread.
Ramana
Totally agree. I was just noting the irony.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Avarachan wrote: I support Dileep's proposal for a new, Kerala-based "dharmic" party which will ally with the NDA.

Why not the BJP itself? As many Keralites have stated in this thread, the BJP and RSS simply do not understand Keralite culture. For instance, over the years, I've debated many Hindutva activists who spoke of an "Abrahamic" conspiracy to destroy Hindus. Most people in Kerala know that's nonsense because Orthodox Christians and Hindus worked together to defeat the jihadist armies of Tipu Sultan. There are many other such examples. (By the way, if one asks an Armenian Orthodox or Coptic Orthodox or Serbian Orthodox about the "Abrahamic brotherhood" between Islam and Christianity, be prepared for an angry response.)

Even socially, it's common for Keralite Hindus and Christians to be good friends. (When I was a child, our closest family friends were Hindus. They never came with us to our church, and we never went with them to the Hindu temple, but we visited each other's homes often.) There are sensible reasons why many Keralites feel uncomfortable with the RSS ... It's not simply arrogance or a belief in Keralite exceptionalism. Rather, the argument that Christianity is a foreign, non-Indian ideology won't make sense to a Hindu whose good friend is a Christian. And that's common in Kerala.

For the BJP's national leaders, the Congress Party is the primary opponent. For Keralite dharmics, Keralite Communists are the main opponent. Accordingly, there's nothing wrong with there being two different approaches ... The two situations are different.

Because I'm ill, this is probably all I'll be able to write on this topic for now.
So you want a new political party. If only it was that easy. To form a political party one needs heavy investments and time apart from ideology and narrative. And kerala is short on both. To throw such arguments is just stalling and escaping one's responsibility.

While orthodox christians may not be chummy with Islamics and even evangelicals, they will never ever vote for the above mentioned "Dharmic party". I can guarantee you that much. If BJP(richest political party) after so many decades has trouble promoting its narrative in the leftist dominated state, you can well imagine the challenges in front of a small party.

The biggest bullshitt is that BJP leadership does not understand Kerala as much as the congress or left. This is as ridiculous as it sounds. There is no truth to it whether it comes to central leadership or state leadership. Do you mean to say Narendra Modi or Amit Shah have less understanding of Kerala politics compared to Rahul Gandhi or Ahmed Patel. How stupid does that sound? or Rajagopalan has less understanding than Pinaryi vijayan or Antony.

Voter behaviour is governed by voter inertia. In Kerala the major parties both Congress and CPM have a lock on their voter segments that lead to a high inertia wrt voter behaviour. A small segment probably makes the difference in the results. This high inertia is ensured by patronage, govt and other jobs, union benefits, and other forms of largesse. Most of the voters are simply not willing to rock the boat. That is it. BJP's understanding or lack of it has nothing to do with the voter decision.

The other major reason is that kerala Hindus and possibly even traditional christians have committed demographic suicide by complying and adhering to family planning norms. I heard from somebody that even in places like Thiruvananthpuram, the islamic population is now increasing. This coupled with their larger resources and increased radicalisation due to gulf connection pose a heavy challenge to the Dharmics in the coming future. This is true for both election performance and street power. In the meantime Hindus have become more betafied and now the enemy is seeing an opening.

Kerala and Bengal Hindus just like Kashmiri pandits will learn their lesson the hard way. Of that there is no question. This will be true for even Kerala christians.
Avarachan
BRFite

Post by Avarachan »

Because people are using the term "Abrahamic" in this thread, I'm posting an article link questioning the very term "Abrahamic." I know we're not supposed to discuss religion on BRF, but because the term "Abrahamic" is so widespread, there's no way to avoid the issue. Nonetheless, I will not discuss this topic beyond this one post.

This author, Raymond Ibrahim, is a Coptic Orthodox intellectual. I don't agree with all of the article--I'm much more critical of Judaism than he is--but his introductory analogy well expresses the anger that Orthodox Christians feel at this whole "Abrahamic religions" concept. The very category is a propagandistic re-packaging of the Islamic category, "People of the Book." Orthodox Christians who are knowledgeable reject this category altogether. (To be fair, it is true that there are some Orthodox Christian intellectuals who are not knowledgeable. This is especially true in the Arabic and English-speaking worlds.)

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2018/04/ ... c-dilemma/

Out of respect for BRF's rule of not discussing religion, I won't post excerpts of the article. Nonetheless, those who are interested can follow the link. I'm posting the link for that research purpose.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

A question for all. If Dharmics were warriorized and militarized, would the State govt led by CPM goons still have had the courage to deceive and torture ordinary devotees.

Still there are Dharmics who think that state agencies Army/paramilitary/police etc will save them when shit hits the fan. Well they sure didn't save Kashmiri Pandits from being massacred, Kairana Hindus from fleeing their homes and Sabarimala temple from being desecrated. There is still time for Dharmics but it is running out fast.
Avarachan
BRFite

Post by Avarachan »

darshhan wrote:So you want a new political party. If only it was that easy. To form a political party one needs heavy investments and time apart from ideology and narrative. And kerala is short on both. To throw such arguments is just stalling and escaping one's responsibility.

While orthodox christians may not be chummy with Islamics and even evangelicals, they will never ever vote for the above mentioned "Dharmic party". I can guarantee you that much.
How do you know this? Are you Malayalee? Among Keralites, there's tremendous anger at the economic malaise of the state. If a dharmic party had a sensible economic program, I think they could obtain a significant share of the Orthodox Christian vote. Orthodox Christians are not as tribal as you think. Many evangelicals are, unfortunately, but many evangelicals drift away from their ideology over time.
darshhan wrote:If BJP(richest political party) after so many decades has trouble promoting its narrative in the leftist dominated state, you can well imagine the challenges in front of a small party.

The biggest bullshitt is that BJP leadership does not understand Kerala as much as the congress or left. This is as ridiculous as it sounds. There is no truth to it whether it comes to central leadership or state leadership. Do you mean to say Narendra Modi or Amit Shah have less understanding of Kerala politics compared to Rahul Gandhi or Ahmed Patel. How stupid does that sound? or Rajagopalan has less understanding than Pinaryi vijayan or Antony.
There have been many Keralite Hindu posters on this thread decrying the BJP's lack of understanding regarding the local realities. You can take up this issue with them.

Beyond that, I have a rule: I don't converse with people whose tone I dislike. I dislike your tone. Bye!
Avarachan
BRFite

Post by Avarachan »

I notice that some people on this thread are angry ... This is an emotional issue.

As I've gotten older, I'm much calmer than I used to be. Lies fade away. The lie of Keralite Communism is fading away. Something new is being born, and we have the privilege of witnessing it.

Regarding Islam, the biggest trend I've noticed about young Muslim men in Indian cities is conversion to atheism. They have access to the Internet and are going online with their questions. I was startled by this the last time I was in Bengaluru. So, something new is happening there, too.

It is true that Saudi money has had a huge, harmful influence on Keralite Muslims over the past few decades. It is also true that the geopolitical position of Saudi Arabia is increasingly precarious. This is well known.
Last edited by Avarachan on 12 Jan 2019 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Mod note - folks please get it a couple of notches down, warnings will follow if similar behavior continues
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Darrshhan,

Avarachan is a respected and old time member of the forum.
Please tone down the aggression and counter his viewpoints in a more civil tone, if you disagree with the gist of it. As a long standing member yourself, that is definitely expected of you. No more terms like BS etc.

Thanks.

Avarachan,

I hope you get better, I hope its nothing serious?

About the KL exceptionalism part, let me point out what I mean.

For one, KL doesn't have only the co-existence types. It has a high proportion of evangelicals who are very toxic to "pagan" faiths. Second, as the recent example of the KL bishop shows, there is a strong organized network of "you scratch my back, I scratch your" organized groups India wide, who will do whatever possible to hold onto power.

IMHO, the RSS/BJP guys are absolutely right in terming it as a conspiracy to wipe out/convert native faiths who are antithetical to organized religion.
From day one, the entire left-organized religion nexus has gone overboard to do everything to bring down the current Govt.
Fake outrage, fake media reports et al. Hardly a day goes by when some effort by some organized group is not made to "vote against communal forces in 2019" etc is not made.

Many of these groups are arrogant beyond belief. They openly state that since the Constitution "allows" them to convert, they have every right to do so and will continue doing it, no matter how offensive it is to Hindus. When Hindus mention this, they are given screeds on how pathetic Hindus are, dalit, this, atrocity that. Any attempt by Hindus to rebut it aggressively in turn is shouted down via media etc & all sorts of NGOs get involved to legally attack individuals who speak up.

Second, the organized faith guys are very powerful and have done all it can to make its political views clear. Many of the guys involved again have KL backgrounds. We all know who is one of the biggest landowners in India & where a lot of the foreign funding goes.

Third, the rampant violence against RSS guys and the outrageous bigotry shown against Hindus is something outrageous. They routinely get murdered, cow heads get paraded in parades, again this sort of toxic behaviour is not par for the course anywhere else as riots occur or the administration is forced to get involved and arrest those engaging in such actions. Its amazing to see that even in states where there were INC administrations for a long time, these sort of political murders didn't occur as a normal course and such outrageous actions were relatively rare for the sort of provocation they represented was not taken lightly.

To any Hindu org from rest of India, these indicators clearly show the dice is loaded against them in KL & there is indeed a very organized network which can be pulled in against them.

Its very understandable that Hindus who are caught up in the exigencies of day to day living and have caste/local/personal networks to protect them from local/physical intimidation, feel insulated from all this, and ignore it. But at the macro level, its clear there is an issue. Any non KL guy can clearly see the "blinkers" on when the conversation turns to these aspects.

For instance, most of us grew up in similar climes with friends/even family members from other communities and religions. In that sense, there is nothing really exceptional about KL folks having similar backgrounds. I see some of you believe in this being unique to KL, it is not. Let me assure you that anyone who thinks this is unique to KL is mistaken. For people who grow up in several parts of the north or other states in the south, for instance, it is very common to have all sorts of other community folks co-located. Even more so, if you happen to work in some sort of Govt organization and have a Govt quarters or colony. It was so common to grow up with people from differing classes/backgrounds and most of us remain in touch. Its only that as we grow older, the tendency to accept "anything goes" reduces by a significant amount. There are multiple families with some 2-3 family members who are from different religions on account of marriage or even historical conversions or just because of the manner in which native faiths co-existed or shifted gears. Mixed Hindu/Sikh/Jain families for instance who also have Christian family members and in rarer cases, even Muslim ones and Parsis (by marriage).

Fourth, I don't think that it was merely some fear of British involvement that made our folks so indoctrinated and prevent discussion of any past history or the tendency of some political faiths to hijack societal mores for their parochial needs. IMHO, the truth is people like JLN and others who had a disproportionate power on our decision making, had a lot of inbuilt disdain for their fellow Hindus and native faith. It was the faith, of poor, superstitious and lower class people. Quite similar to how many middle class Indians today sneer at their hired help and their "antics". Temple going, faith in idols, all this was gauche and primitive. The time had come to ditch all this and move towards an enlightened sense of brotherhood away from all this primitivism, Marxism was the new messiah. After all capitalists were exploiters. Then there was the political aspect, wherein Indira struck a deal with the left to share power as long as they supported her, she was quite willing to pack the entire Govt apparatus with Marxists and Leftists. For these people, Hinduphobia is a way of life. Greek astrology is fascinating. Indian astrology is primitive superstition. Jesus is fact. Ram and Krishna are mythology. There is no common standard utilized.

All this stuff is par for the course amongst our so called decision making elite. And of course pandering to the worst excesses of organized faiths was another dogma borne out of a superiority complex, as if beggars giving coins to the elite who had the backing of the Vatican or the western Govt was something to pat themselves on the back about.

All this muddle headed thinking has done, is divide the communities with a lot of toxicity. After 2014, social media has only brought out a lot of contempt in the open. I am sorry to say this, but its incredibly rare for many folks to see Modi for what he is trying to achieve as versus through the lens of "their" religion. No matter what he does, he is abused in the filthiest of terms and Hindus by extension are name-called to an incredible degree. When countered, the response is, "oh, it wasn't meant for you Hindus, it was only for BJP/RSS/Modi/Hindutva". However, all these tricks are IMHO no longer passing muster. The bigotry and sense of superiority that has been inculcated by the conversion mills is now very obvious. Two examples about how rampant all this is: Nurses from north/central/north east India refusing to work in Hindu homes - "pictures of idols, not acceptable". A so called Nurse pointing to Uttarakhand earthquake and chortling "we were told about this in our gathering, this is what happens, all the temples have been destroyed". IMHO, Hindus by and large are very pacifist, and dare I say it, apathetic to an incredible degree. Yet, with such views openly aired and with social media making it very easy for folks to see what is exactly spoken at a "spiritual outreach" community gathering, the anger is now more and more taking a determined and stubborn form.

IMHO, RSS/BJP are just passive bystanders who often benefit from this widespread feeling of outrage, and this polarization will only continue until and unless those pushing conversions and the constant demonization of Hindus start taking a serious gander at the long term consequences of their behavior. What they don't seem to understand is that BJP/RSS are very centrist and grounded in a live and let live ethos. However more and more Hindus who are at the receiving end of minority exceptionalism, regard the BJP/RSS as just all talk, and no action. When more and more groups emerge outside the core BJP/RSS disciplined pantheon, then we really have an issue, they will really not give a darn for what 80 year old in Nagpur tells them about how to behave with dignity and decorum. Furthermore, doing what has been historically done, cracking down on Hindu groups while giving a free pass to the organized side, won't be acceptable either. People are no longer as docile and respectful of their "elite betters" as they once were. Social media itself shows how our intellectuals, our betters are now ridiculed when they seek to tell the lumpen how to behave.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

I just got this in my email.
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/for-the-f ... -karnataka

Note, nobody would have been surprised if these people are from Karnataka, Assam, UP, MP, Maharashtra or even TN.. just to quote some examples.

However, some vociferous members from Kl would have us believe that KL was somehow different and this level of extremism just doesn't exist in their state. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

Everyones in the same darn boat, but the communist ecosystem has encouraged this kind of behavior to a much larger and more acceptable degree amongst the chattering classes, the so-called educated elite.

Take a look at any Hyuman rights conference in delhi, or JNU type lal salaam conference, or any foreign busybody conference.. and almost 90% of the delegates have some links to or are from the 2 states that have been the longest under communist influence. 9 out of ten topics - how Hinduism is a filthy religion (under some fancy verbiage of Brahminical this, suvarna that), how to conduct "peoples resistance", how to encourage "sub-nationalism of the oppressed"..

What's worse is that any attempts to even nip these trouble makers in the bud run into organized resistance mounted by the wider ecosystem of folks who then state "oh our exceptional culture allows such dissent/liberalism/non-communal behavior" etc.

Such wilful blindness has lead to huge numbers of folks indoctrinated in "progressivism" of the kind that is quick to anger at a Uri type of movie (mindless jingoism, dangerous nationalism) while happily watching re-run after re-run of Black Hawk Down ("what an amazing movie").

Its not picking on KL folks to point out the obvious.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Avarachan wrote: ..what we are witnessing in Keralite politics is a generational change. After the horrors of Partition in 1947, the Indian government was terrified that more inter-religious strife would destroy the country. Indian leaders were also aware that the British were lurking, and were eager to stir up trouble with their divide-and-conquer tactics. Back then Britain was still very strong, and India very weak.

So, Indian children in the 1950's and 1960's were indoctrinated to dislike discussions of religious differences. They were taught that "terror has no religion," "all religions are the same," etc. I can see this with my elderly relatives ... To this day, they're uncomfortable with discussions regarding the political implications of certain religious doctrines. Why? They were taught to think that way, and most people don't outgrow their adolescent educations.

What's happening now, to be frank, is that generation is retiring. (Shri Rajagopal of Kerala's BJP was born in 1929.) Also, the India of 2019 is very different from the India of 1947. Today, India has nuclear submarines, a global nuclear deterrent, and a growing economy. In the 1950's, it was understandable that India looked to other countries for political inspiration ... Europe was more scientifically advanced and much wealthier (due to all the wealth they looted from their colonies). Now, because Europe is in decline, it's a matter of time before a European philosophy like Marxism loses its appeal in India. I support Dileep's proposal for a new, Kerala-based "dharmic" party which will ally with the NDA.

....(By the way, if one asks an Armenian Orthodox or Coptic Orthodox or Serbian Orthodox about the "Abrahamic brotherhood" between Islam and Christianity, be prepared for an angry response.)

^+1000. Hope u feel better already.
ppl please read the above post in full and let it seep in with a non-twitter time-scale. I would say that it will help understand much of the West Coast as well.
BTW, I saw the rush to judgement that A.. implies, when we first saw the Teesta-SABRANG attack on Indian relief organizations back in 2001. All wanted to jump up and down against "The Church" because the lead author of the attackers had a name that looked Xtian. I remember yelling at ppl to back off.

The enemy was the Leftists: Commie-Paki terrorists. Unfortunately in the pay of the Indian "National" Congress as well...
If u dig deep, my belief is that the same entities set up the Sabarmati Express sleeper fire.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

OTOH I maintain that the big failure of the "Hindu" society is in taking care of the bottom layer, and instead allowing the commies and others to fill that space. And that is the huge opportunity that has reopened today. Many similarities in how other established religions also abandoned their grassroots origins and started focusing on pomp and splendor and ritual purity - and excluding their own.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think the problem at Sabarimala is the CPM govt led by Pinnaryi Vijayam is help bent on breaking tradition armed with flawed judgment.
However people want to blame Hindus.
Continue the delusion
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

UlanBatori wrote:OTOH I maintain that the big failure of the "Hindu" society is in taking care of the bottom layer, and instead allowing the commies and others to fill that space. And that is the huge opportunity that has reopened today. Many similarities in how other established religions also abandoned their grassroots origins and started focusing on pomp and splendor and ritual purity - and excluding their own.
There is a bad habit - perhaps the 1000+ yr subjugation, convent schooling, western junk food, etc. - :mrgreen:
in bearing the cross while the need is a critical analysis and weaponized action!

Hindu failures are breast beating worthy but irrelevant distraction -
the topic at hand is simple - a lack of understanding by the HIndu’s on what is their Diety’s rights -
A juristic person, a perpetual minor, a citizen of India whose house he/she invites devotees at his/her sufferance - Guaranteed by the Constitution of India! The KL Govt. is not working for the people, it is working for its own agenda! It is that simple.
UlanBatori wrote: The enemy was the Leftists: Commie-Paki terrorists. Unfortunately in the pay of the Indian "National" Congress as well...
If u dig deep, my belief is that the same entities set up the Sabarmati Express sleeper fire.
None of them are a worthy enemy, but one is always tempted by a lesser choice!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Gentle ppl: While u were busy arguing about Rights Of The Deity and Defending The Sanctity of the hillop, the commies took the ball away, Statewide. The focus is now on "RSS-BJP Violence" as seen in repeated Hartals etc. Causing untold suffering to the commuters, laborers and other Proletariat.
Compared to the commies inspiring the People to stand in Walls with Hitler Salutes.

Now come Jan. 22 unless the SC does what they do best - adjourn for another month - there will be more bus-damaging and Hartals. Every bit hurting Hindu causes without threatening the LDF govt in any way.
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

UlanBatori wrote: Compared to the commies inspiring the People to stand in Walls with Hitler Salutes.
93.91% literacy should get you somewhere onlee no? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Circulating on WhatsApp:
I found it difficult to get a coconut-tree climber to harvest the coconuts from my land. So I hung a board outside my house stating that it is Forbidden By Tradition for Women To Harvest Coconuts. Now I have a line of Activist Women wanting to climb trees and harvest coconuts, and that too for free.
Avarachan
BRFite

Post by Avarachan »

Karan M wrote:About the KL exceptionalism part, let me point out what I mean.
Karan M, in general, I don't disagree with what you wrote ... In my previous post, I was directing my comments towards others, not you.

1) Regarding Kerala's uniqueness, I mentioned that in support of Dileep's proposal for a Kerala-based "dharmic" party. In many parts of India, the issue of beef slaughter emotionally interests Hindus. That issue, as far as I know, doesn't interest Keralite Hindus. For that reason and many others, a new party--not the BJP, but allied with the NDA--makes sense.

2) Regarding Islam, I agree that many Keralites are dangerously deluded regarding the threat. There are certain similarities with Kashmir. Among other things, India should build its own digital platforms to ensure that the Internet cannot be censored. Not all Muslims go online with doubts. But many do. Having said this, it's important to remember that the father of Abdul Kalam--the greatest Indian leader since Subhas Chandra Bose--was an imam. We shouldn't hate anyone and we should honor goodness wherever present.

3) I dislike Indian Communism and request that my analysis of Kerala be considered independently from that of the Communists. Many Indian Communist ideologues seem to have an inferiority complex and accordingly want to feel superior to their neighbors (as emotional compensation). Indian Orthodox Christians don't have that feeling ... As is well known, we participate in Onam (Kerala's harvest festival) alongside our Hindu neighbors. Many Hindu friends have told me that Indian Orthodox seem culturally Hindu ... That's true. We think of ourselves as Indian and identify with India's traditional culture. Indian Communists don't, which leads to all sorts of self-loathing lunacy.

4) I think the West is trying to trigger a civil war within India as well as recruit spies/agents of influence. Christian extremism is simply a tool towards that end. I agree that many evangelicals are arrogant and obnoxious. Where I disagree with Hindutva activists is what to do about that. There's no need to panic or become violent. What Hindutva doesn't grasp about evangelicalism is how quickly it burns itself out, due to its aggression. There's an evangelical parish near my house ... In 30 years, it's undergone two bitter splits. The congregation is now a fraction of its former size, with many parishioners so disillusioned they don't attend any church whatsoever. There's a reason why "none" (no religious affiliation) is the fastest-growing religious demographic in the U.S. Regarding Vaticanism ("Roman Catholicism"), it's on the verge of global implosion. Due to the Internet, the Vatican cannot cover up child-abuse scandals the way it could before. For instance, in Ireland, as of 2011, weekly Vaticanist parish attendance was down to 18% of the population from the 90% of 1991. Indian Christian extremism is a solvable problem.

That's all I can write tonight.
Last edited by Avarachan on 13 Jan 2019 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

An urban naxal who happened to direct a couple of 'art movies' (and hence a 'cultural leader') made an FB post in utter dirty language about the birth of Lord Ayyappa. Under severe backlash he deleted the post, but still play victim and says "I deleted the post because the language was inappropriate"

Cases are being filed everywhere against him for "hurting religious sentiments". Let us see what the bolis do.

The BIF are organizing a meet called 'aarppo aarthavam' ('hurrah periods') ostensibly to celebrate youknowwhat, but the agenda is to dump on Sabarimala. The two mahishis who invaded the temple under cover of darkness went on stage with lot of applause and all.

The organizers had claimed that PeeWee would attend, but better sense prevailed and he withdrew. The "nude model CUM activitist" who was jailed last month was also part of the organizing team.

Tomorrow dusk is the 'makara vilakku' event. All the devotee families will light lamps at home. I request everyone who support the tradition to join by lighting an oil lamp at 6:30pm IST tomorrow.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Avacharan
Appreciate your posts and (much-needed) fresh perspective . I too agree with the principle that goodness must be honored wherever it is found. In some cases, as i am sure you know, establishing goodness becomes a complicated process.
Last edited by SriKumar on 13 Jan 2019 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

[quote="Dileep"]An urban naxal who happened to direct a couple of 'art movies' (and hence a 'cultural leader') made an FB post in utter dirty language about the birth of Lord Ayyappa. Under severe backlash he deleted the post, but still play victim and says "I deleted the post because the language was inappropriate"

Cases are being filed everywhere against him for "hurting religious sentiments". Let us see what the bolis do.

The BIF are organizing a meet called 'aarppo aarthavam' ('hurrah periods') ostensibly to celebrate youknowwhat, but the agenda is to dump on Sabarimala. The two mahishis who invaded the temple under cover of darkness went on stage with lot of applause and all.

The organizers had claimed that PeeWee would attend, but better sense prevailed and he withdrew. The "nude model CUM activitist" who was jailed last month was also part of the organizing team.
Tomorrow is an important day in the worship calendar. I will be watching the 'jyoti vilakku', as we say in Tamil on TV. May God bless your efforts.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Avarachan wrote:
Dileep wrote:Supratik, that may happen. We may see a KL based yindoo party that serve the KL Yindoo interest soon. They may have an issue based alliance with NDA.
Dileep, I haven't posted in this thread because I'm an Orthodox Christian, and Sabarimala is an internal issue for the Hindu community.
Nonetheless, I'm writing to support your idea for a Kerala-based "dharmic" party that would ally with the NDA. Due to the idiotic economic policies of the Communists, so many men have had to be apart from their wives and children in order to find work overseas. As everyone knows, this has created many family problems. Many Orthodox Christians loathe the Communists because of this. We are open to an alternative. It would be good for Kerala (and India).
Also, many Christians admire Prime Minister Modi. For instance, his achievements in infrastructure construction are obvious to any intellectually honest person. Nonetheless, we eat beef (as is common in Kerala), so the things which emotionally interest an RSS worker from Uttar Pradesh are not necessarily the same things which interest us.
Avarachan wrote:
Karan M wrote:About the KL exceptionalism part, let me point out what I mean.
Karan M, in general, I don't disagree with what you wrote ... In my previous post, I was directing my comments towards others, not you.
1) Regarding Kerala's uniqueness, I mentioned that in support of Dileep's proposal for a Kerala-based "dharmic" party. In many parts of India, the issue of beef slaughter emotionally interests Hindus. That issue, as far as I know, doesn't interest Keralite Hindus. For that reason and many others, a new party--not the BJP, but allied with the NDA--makes sense.
That's all I can write tonight.
Avarachan ji,
As per the highlighted portions i understand that you are claiming that "beef" is a insurmountable issue when it comes to feasibility of electoral embrace of say dutty naarthies of BJP and the aam Hindu/dharmic christian keralite who have otherwise now come around to the Hindutva ideology of RSS.
{A Dharmic christian by me is one who swears by the Coonan Cross Oath or something similar where the religious affairs of the faith are not directed or dominated by BIF interests from abroad who want nothing but to erase the dharmic nature of this land(dharmic nature: all dharmic path lead to truth - only the individual suitability and due to that efficacy of the path varies).
RSS in kerala has always found common cause with certain sections of Kerala church who showed that particular trait of dharmic rootedness to the land - based on the principles of mutual respect and peace full coexistence with other dharmic panths - i.e any faith which observes the maryada of this land.
A related example >>(http://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2007/2/4 ... -away.html).}

Coming back to your claim that beef issue is going to inevitably preclude the dharmic keralite from embracing say the dutty naarthies of BJP, please to read below postings from the old beef thread on how carabeef which was the actual historical "beef"in kerala transformed to the Cow's beef.Cow beef - as in a kerala congi leader and party workers dragging a cow's calf onto the street and slaughtering there just to remind general Hindus of their dhimmi status in kerala.This is no different to area domination exercises of jihadis elsewhere tossing bloody dripping cow heads/beef into temples or the cowhead marches by jihadis in malaysia directed at tamil Hindus there.

X-post some old posts from beef thread for context
Lilo wrote:
Sachin wrote:..."Beef eating" amongst Hindus of all classes/castes began in Kerala also during the rising of communism. I personally know many Brahmin/Kshatriya type communists who gloat of beef and prove their "secular" credentials, suddenly take a U turn when it comes to religious/social functions at home. Taunting them over this is my hobby these days.
It started out also as a tool for conversion and or as a sign of Dhimmitude during 18th century when Malabar fell to Tipu and later to British - while Travancore remained.

Excellent series of tweets by brfite Shanmukh ji on how Cow was targeted & beef was force fed by Jihadi Tipu to forcefully convert Nairs/Thiyyas to pisslam .Please to forward into whatsapp groups.
Quote:
Shanmukh‏ @maidros78 https://twitter.com/maidros78/status/869038998529875969

1) KP Padmanabha Menon mentions Tipu's forcible conversion of Hindus to islam using beef. Caught Nairs were forced to consume rice & beef.
2)`Thousands upon thousands were forcibly converted&compelled to eat beef, the highest sin a Hindu can commit' KPP Menon History of Kerala.
3) Ramachandra Rao Punganuri mentions how Tipu slew cows in the temple of Valiparamba & desecrated it. Hindus were horrified by it.
4) Raman Menon, biographer of Shaktan Thampuran, writes, `hardly any cowshed left in Malayalam lands where the Mysore Tiger did not enter.'
5) This is a reference to the mass cow-slaughter carried out by Tipu's army on his orders in Malabar. Cow was revered&cow killing a horror.
6)In August 1788, Trichera Thiruppad, a chieftain of Nilamboor, and many other Hindu nobles were forcibly circumcised and forced to eat beef.
7) From above, it is clear Hindus (Rajas & others) regarded eating beef to be a horror. It was not a practice in Kerala. But let's continue
8 ) Ramachandra Rao Punganuri lists letter in March 1789, `all the men made prisoners, who are to be fed on rice & beef and then circumcised'
9) The above letter is a reference to Nairs/Thiyyas captured after fort of Kumbari fell to Tipu. Clear that Hindus regarded beef with horror
10) `The next day, accordingly, all the males were circumcised, while both sexes were compelled to eat beef, as a proof of their conversion'
11) The above is recorded by Lewin Bowring about the horrors faced by Nairs of Kuttipuram. Tipu forced beef on unwilling Nairs to convert.
12) Kuttipuram Nairs being forced to eat beef & convert is recorded by multiple other historians, including Hayavadana Rao & Ramachandra Rao
13) More references I can offhand cite about forcible conversion of Brahmins of Kozhikode with beef, but let's leave out Brahmins for now.
14) Kerala beef heroes, how do you explain your ancestors willingness to die for cows above & refusal to eat beef except on pain of death?
15) Why did the Hindus of all castes choose to die for cows of Kerala & regard beef eating as a conversion to Islam if beef eating common?
viewtopic.php?p=2162593#p2162593
Lilo wrote:Series of tweets by trueindology on Kerala Cow slaughter https://twitter.com/TrueIndology
1)In the district where Congress slaughtered the Cow, 13 Hindu leaders have been hacked to death by Islamists/ communists in the last one year

2)When Portuguese wanted to crush Hindus of Kerala,they slaughtered cows. When Hindus offered resistance, it was invariably in the name of Cow https://twitter.com/TrueIndology/status ... 1981156352

3)When a person had to be enroll into armies of Kerala, he had to take an oath to protect cows

4)"In Kerala, on coronation, the king had to take an oath to protect the cows"
This tradition continued until 1931

5)When Vasco da Gama first came to India, the King of Kerala welcomed him but on one condition
"You must not slaughter the cows"(C. 1500 CE)
6)How could Tipu Sultan make Hindus of Kerala abandon Hinduism and accept Islam?
That's right, by simply force-feeding them beef
7)Similar beef-Jihad and forcible conversion was carried out by Moplahs in 1921.
No Kerala Hindu of any caste sided with Moplahs.

8 )Even today, only 25% of population of kerala eats beef. This "beef culture" has been blown out of proportion https://twitter.com/TrueIndology/status ... 2799675393

viewtopic.php?p=2162934#p2162934
Sachin wrote:
Lilo wrote:Is it beef or carabeef , a Hindu keralite is eating nowadays?
My understanding is that it could be both. During the 1980s it was very common to find the butcher shops operating in a remote areas of a village. One bizzare sight in such shops (actually sheds) was to see the head of the slaughtered animal placed prominently near the shop. In such shops, as far as my memory goes I only have seen buffalo heads. My understanding was that the local animal husbandry laws had a ruling that the heads of the animals needs to be displayed - perhaps to clearly tell the patrons what type of beef was getting sold that day. But I also know that there are butcheries where they would be slaughtering cows. In those days there used to be long lines of cattle (actually old, unhealthy, pretty much dead) which used to be force-marched from parts of Tamil Nadu to Kerala. Those were also animals destined for slaughter. A veterinary doctor's certificate indicating that the animal is fit for slaughter is all that was required. viewtopic.php?p=2156776#p2156776
Sachin wrote:
Chandragupta wrote:I remember reading somewhere that beef eating in Kerala is only less than 200 years old. Is it true?
I don't have any historical study to back up my claim. But I don't think beef eating was common among-st Kerala Hindus. I have eaten the traditional feasts (especially during marriages etc.) of every major Hindu sect/caste/group in Kerala. Most of them did not have a single non-veg item on the plate. A few others (for whom non-veg food was not a taboo) did have perhaps fish or chicken based items. But never beef. X'ians and Muslims did not have this rule at all; their traditional feasts did have non-veg items and beef was pretty much expected.

Around 100 years back, most of the Hindus were landed gentry or involved in trades which were more local. It was Muslims and X'ians who took up more riskier jobs, which included long distance travel and even camping in desolate places. My understanding is that Muslims were also involved in trades involving leather (during those days the only Hindu who could get involved in this was the Parayas/Pariahs - who were virtually out-castes). With such kind of work profile, these kind of communities had to eat what ever they got, and beef etc. was not a taboo for them at all. And during those days this food habit was more limited to them only. Other Hindus rarely traveled beyond their comfort zones, or if they had to travel (mainly for studies etc.) it was quite common to identify a good place to stay, and the usual (home style) food getting served.

Beef becoming a more "staple diet" for every one cutting across religious lines may be an event which happened 50-60 years back. At that time communism got a strong hold, throwing away all "old traditions" was the expected norm for every Hindu communist. Tasting/eating beef was one good & easy challenge. More people started travelling, and perhaps every one could not ensure that they could get the same level of comfort (and food) which they got at home. May be it was due to the earlier role of being traders and travelers, hotel industry too saw very high Muslim presence. And here beef was never forbidden. Cities and towns did have 100% veg hotels/restaurants but country side was a different story. Areas like the hills & forest of Wayanad district, Nilambur ghats - the roads out here was generally only taken by traders and travelers and we do see most of the places where food gets served is managed by Muslims. They were willing to settle in these places, when no one thought of doing it. Perhaps the same applies for X'ian settlers who went up the hills in today's Idukki, and Pathanamthitta districts etc.

PS: One of my hobbies these days is to ask the Hindu communists (esp. forward castes) when they have a feast ready, is whether they are serving beef? Been on this for the last two years, have not got a positive response. This event is traditional/I really wanted it, but my parents did not want it/my fiancee's parents did not want it; all seems to be the reasons given :(. viewtopic.php?p=2156734#p2156734
It should be quite clear from the historical context that going ahead into the future too the status of Cow (as long as sanathana dharma exists on this land) is going to be a much revered & worshipped animal for kerala Hindus just as anywhere else in India where Hindus exist.There is going to be no difference in the outlook towards the cow between a Hindu/dharmic keralite or a dutty Hindu naarthie from UP/Bihar or stalin's wife in TN just as it was always been for millennia.
Whatever perversions the commies or "their" dhimmies introduced amongst the avg carabeef eating keralite of the past century to surreptitiously and then later brazenly to include Cow beef into the menu will be removed as soon as commieism & dhimmism is purged from kerala.The days are near.
In the mean time i would suggest that dharmic's like you included everywhere should seek to find common ground instead of playing up differences.How simple is to say that the beef that Keralites consume is carabeef(aka meat of the buffalo) and not the beef of the cow to a dutty naarthie hindu guy from cowbelt and close the issue?
Instead i notice that even on brf many are falling victim to this claim of exceptionalism of the aam "kerala Hindu" unable to live without his beef and parotta.This is the most malicious construct(i.e equating carabeef with cow beef which the dutty naarthies are against).This construct by BIF was clearly seen when the BIF backed presstitutes employed it during the Kerala house beef fracas of 2015.It was carabeef in Kerala house - the MSM carefully and intentionally prevented that fact from coming out.

Further see how in a recent Godha movie(directed by one Basil Joseph) that meme trying to pit Keralites against the rest Indians using Cow beef is being used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwZncGlK47I
Since you already referred to a common memory of how Hindus & Christians of kerala together fought off Jihadi Tipu, you must also learn about the usage of Cow slaughter in temples and force feeding Cow's beef during Tipu's jihadi depredations during the forcible conversion of Hindus of north Kerala.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Raoulji morphs:
11 hours ago (UndieTV):
Rahul Gandhi Edits View On Sabarimala To An Election-Friendly Version
7 hours ago (Hundi):
Let people of Kerala decide on Sabarimala: Rahul Gandhi
4 hours ago (TOilet):
Now backs shrine tradition
1 hour ago (UBCN)
Raoul Gandy says shrine to Sabry is most important part of Lulu Mall in Dubai
Avarachan
BRFite

Post by Avarachan »

Lilo, thank you for that detailed post. I knew some of that history, but not most of it.

1) Personally, I don't feel strongly about beef-eating. I would never force anyone to eat beef, and I think that those who desecrate places of worship should be punished severely. (That sort of nonsense triggers riots. It should not be tolerated.) The way I understand the issue of cow-slaughter is that many Indians views cows as family pets. (Even my mom, as a little Christian girl, had a calf who walked with her to school in the morning.) Throughout the world, the act of eating a family pet (such as a puppy in the U.S.) is viewed with discomfort.

If the people of Kerala want to ban cow slaughter, that doesn't bother me. Orthodox Christians are supposed to eat a vegan diet about 40% of the year anyway, during the fasting periods. (Sadly, many Orthodox Christians are not following the fasting rules nowadays, but the rules are there.) So, we are not addicted to meat. Having said that, I do not view the eating of beef as a sin. Abstaining from beef is a custom I can adapt to for the sake of inter-communal harmony, but I cannot view the issue through a religious lens. Orthodox Christians and Hindus simply view cows differently.

2) Regarding a Kerala-based "dharmic" party, that would be good for India, in my opinion. It would be good for there to be a similar Indian political philosophy ("dharma-rashtra") across multiple Indian political parties. That way, if people get tired of the individuals associated with one dharmic party, they can choose a different set of individuals who nonetheless have an outlook grounded in Indian tradition.

I supported Shri Modi in 2014 and am supporting him now. But what happens in 2024 or 2029? The thought of a Maino becoming India's Prime Minister is horrifying. Let a new "dharmic" party replace Kerala's Communist parties. Perhaps, in the future, this party will replace the Congress. Let's see.

3) Regarding Hindutva, I'm uncomfortable with it because I think it relies too much on coercion rather than persuasion. I've read posts by advocates of "hard" Hindutva regarding their desire of forcing non-Hindus to bow down before statues of Hindu deities. In their view, that will unite India and make India a great Hindu civilization again.

That sort of talk makes Indians who are patriotic, but not spiritually Hindu, uneasy. It's true that many RSS activists have a live-and-let-live attitude. Some do not. I've personally witnessed this.

Post by Sachin »

Dileep wrote:Cases are being filed everywhere against him for "hurting religious sentiments". Let us see what the bolis do.
Actually cases should be filed outside KL state and if possible at the judicial courts. Then the police of those states can show the court warrants and force K.P to arrest this rascal who is nothing but an over-hyped communist "movie maker". In fact looks like there is some Film award which is getting issued in next couple of times, and this is the rascal's way of trying to win an award. In Kerala the trend is to s-uck upto the communists, and pronto awards (literary & films) would get issued to such s-uckers.
UlanBatori wrote:Raoulji morphs:
11 hours ago (UndieTV):
With Raul Da Vinci also now pretty much supporting the Sabari Mala devotees looks like a lot of things are happening at the background. In next 48 hours the Sabari mala pilgrimage season is coming to a close. Now the fights will have to be taken up in other arenas. And as I see it now every political party (which has pan-India presence) is now pretty much favouring the Sabari Mala pilgrims. It is only the "national party!?" CPI(M) and CPI which is hoping for the complete ruin of the temple and its faith system.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Avarachan!

Sir - take care of your health first and foremost. The thread can wait for you. Please don't be concerned. We value your inputs and appreciate hearing them, but not at the cost of you getting sick. Get better.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Avarachan, great posts. Take care.