Endgame of NaPakistan: How and what afterwards

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Re: Endgame of NaPakistan: How and what afterwards

Post by ArjunPandit »

well if pakistan ends, then who's there to stop us. We've entangled ourselves in some dharmic mess ourselves. Didnt pakistan incorporate PoK or balwaristan into their own assembly due to CPEC concerns?
My point being how is the availabilty of banking for mortgages and leases & financing on either side important to the endgame. This is not to say that this not an issue. But before that we should ask ourselves this question what is happening right now. How are they getting mortgages or not or credit card is something you're welcome to investigate. But it is that remotely linked to this thread as US market affects India
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

ArjunPandit wrote: just wondering why UBCN didnt consider kara-chiii as sister city. Broken kara-chii will break their back. or does ubcn advises users, those in power, to anyways wipe kara-chiii out
THERE speaks an evil violent, hostile yindoo! All that we are suggesting is peace and goodwill.

K'rachi is a sister city to many sisters: Srinagar. Ambala. Amritsar. Uri. Bangalore (Kerala). Their pain is her pain. In fact she would be totally broken up if ANYTHING were to happen to any of her sisters.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

ArjunPandit wrote:well if pakistan ends, then who's there to stop us.
China/pakistan nexus will not end with wishful thinking. A tangible better deal is needed for the broken up components of Pakistan. it has to be demonstrated think A/B test.\.
My point being how is the availibilty of banking for mortgages and leases & financing on either side important to the endgame.[/quote wrote:
It's not about locals getting a credit card. The question is about a non kashmiri Indian entity(bank/company) being able to bypass article370... and if not own, at least acquire operating rights on land or other assets in Kashmir to generate wealth from which all derive profit. It's the only real tool in any endgame. A superior quality of life drives allegience. And if the babus cant imagine a way around it then it's better to let Pakistan and China take over.

The Jehadi export you see is a form of class warfare. They cannot better the lot of the aam abdul.. but they have stumbled on a way of channeling discontent. In India hardik patel or Kanshi ram can fight politically, in pakistan the susceptible are told its the fault of Hindu neigbours . They are funneled to become jehad-e-fodder and the rest are enthralled by the ensuing Kirkit match, letting the ISI and feudal defence elite go scot free drawing salary and extracting favours from china, KSA and/or Unkil.

And they are in equilibrium, how do you disrupt and produce a better deal.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

What you are alluding and referring to is an incidental item. Which in my opinion is not very imp in the grand scheme of things. IMHO it does not warrant too much attention at this stage on this thread. That said, you're welcome to put forth. If there are meaningful views on that line I will definitely acknowledge and build on it.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Balakot and the ASAT has many implications on the endgame.
Here are my thoughts
1. India will be proactive and take action ot suit interests
2. India will proactively pursue to ensure it sits at high table in coming world order. A change is due in the coming decades with Brexit, EU decay. UN, and other security treaties have to see revisions to accomodate the changes of last 30 yrs so that there's no pre UN chaos.
3. Because of 1 & 2 nations recognize it can't be BAU and the nonsense of porkistan has to be stopped right now before it erupts in a big fashion. My reading is that P3 (US France UK) are seriously worried about it getting out of their control giving a chance to China to exercise undue control before they are ready to field a cohesive response against china#
4. Balakot is a medium and tactical gain but could be long term loss in the sense that it may force pakis to amend their ways. (I have high hopes from pakis on this that they wont)
5. If there was connivance of outside Pak powers in pulwama they will bide the time so that a weak govt comes
6. From the follow ups in balochistan it is clear we have indirect influence, possibly through Iran, with minimal efforts. That thread will be pursued and saved for later
7. lastly and most importantly, I am left with no doubt that this govt is working with a bottom up plan to end the paki nuisance forever. Tejas, S400 AMCA are all pieces which which we will piece later on.
Those who do not focus on Modi and Doval extensively and dont have good reading should not expect to be ahead of curve. The best thing is they have the interest of our nation in their heart. Given the way things are At the best you can be with the curve. Perhaps thats the best for us.

Brickbats/boquouets welcome
johb
BRFite -Trainee

Post by johb »

I couldn’t find the thread on Balakot strikes so posting here
Shekhar Gupta’s analysis
https://youtu.be/YHrfNMKrodA
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

APji:

Your leading premise is that "India will be proactive and do what India wants". I think that is a rather complacent assumption. In 72 years of Independence, I can think of a few instances:
1) Hyderabad.
2) Junagadh
3) Intervention in J&K after insisting on His Imperial Majesty Hari Singh declaring accession to India after sitting on his thumb while his nation was 2/3 genocided by the pakis. I think the bugger Saw Da Light only when he realized that the Pakis would feed him and his family into the sawmills like they were doing to his people. Anyway, all water and blood under the bridge..
4) Liberation of Goa.
5) Liberation of Bangla Desh
6) Intervention in Jaffna, after so much hesitation and yadayadayada and biss-boor intel that got 600 brave jawans killed just coming down in parachutes.
7) Intervention in .. Seychelles was it? where a South-African mercenary gang was put out of business pronto by IN.
8) Cross-Border COIN in Myanmar
9) Cross-Border COIN Uri
10) Cross-Border jhapad Balakot.

Since #1-6, there has been no serious military formation penetrating deep into terroristan or anywhere else. Even #6 was "with permission of the SL govt" who probably backstabbled India.

This does not constitute a terribly encouraging record. Consider that (4) - (7) were done with the same general parties in power as the present RaGa-SoGa gang. THEIR record in recent times is beyond dismal. The Mobilization of Op. Parakram was pretty impressive - and achieved the grand purpose of de-nuking Pakistan - so it was a fabulous victory, but since that was not announceable, the whole thing was recorded in history as India Chickened Out, and Gujarat Riots Put The Damper On Indian Capabilities, and US Ordered India To Stand Down.

Everything has been Minimum Viable Reaction To Keep From Getting Run Over By Savages. Slow-Reactive, not at all Pro-Active.
Now mind u, I am **NOT** saying that there have not been proactive moves, but the political netaship has not seen fit to take the nation into confidence on those, so neither will I.

SO! There is no reason for Thinking Pakis (all 3 of them) to really fear India. OK, cause mayhem in the middle of a major Indian state capital - the SDRE yindoos will go drop 4 bombs on a remote forest hilltop and rid the world of a few losers. Win-win.

The Jihad Enterprise continues to be profitable for the Jarnails. What has changed?
There will be no behavioral change until Imran and the RAPEs see a Hari Singh Moment. Raiders outside Pindi and LaHore and Krachi.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

the slow organic dissolution scenario is not so great:

If financial disparity increases then India is not only a soft target like now but also becomes a more aspirational "VALUABLE" target. So this has to be nipped in the current budding phase rather than later as disparity increases

In the current chaos of India a terrorist attack sort of fits in with other high risk activities like crossing a road or commuting through traffic
Things look quite bombed out anyway. So the best time is now.

Corporate India needs to chip in to enhance the process since their future valuations are on the line

Let's say the Tatas went to acquire a company like say jaguar. They are handicapped by having most of their assets and valuation pegged to a high risk volatile currency in a volatile env . The deals takes let's say a year to settle the terms have already changed unfarourably since its beginning.

So it will help if everyone chips in to clean up trash in neighbourhood.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Same applies worldwide. Whole world should chip in to Give Peace a Chance. But how to get them to see this? If the central entity is trashed, UN PeaceKeeping Fauj will show up to stand at borders between the Lovin' Five and keep the Four from bringing the sawmills to Pindi.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

For better or worse The babus used a legally loaded terms

State sponsor of terror
Terror as state policy

Means state infra and assets are legit targets.

If you want to lower import tariffs on say Harley Davidsons or solar modules then stop trade links with pak

Also look at some of the Baloch tactics (not all!) they are destroying gas lines not killing humans here they are trying to cripple the state . So atleast that specific tactic is very humane
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Did you guys follow in the "main bhi Chowkidar" Modi said apni maut marega Pakistan
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

This being election season, I will highly discount speeches made at election rallies. What is being said by the ruling party members outside of the election context is what is worth following, analyzing and commenting on, IMHO.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^i saw some other sections of the speech, one imp comment was "ab khel jahan se shuru hota hai wahi khela jayega" (Game will be played where it starts: Amounting to terrorism will be tackled at its origination) this should not come as a surprise given we have acted on this. THe moot point is the way it will be played
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

I have been seeing in news quite a lot of times these days that KPK guys preferred to Join India. Pakis not being invited to shapath samaroh is another indicator of things to come. They might be oversmarting from post-balakot, and I think they do, but the reality will hit them hard soon if we rachet up the pressure on them.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Its hurting them economically. So comically they are closing airspace to make long distance air travel more expensive for Indian bound traffic.
They think this will hurt India.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Endgame of NaPakistan has already started. They are smarting for not being invited as part of Modi Coronation being attended by BIMSTEC+

Infact at this point, NaPakistan has lost all its credibility and does not have any influence across Indian Subcontinent and IOR. It has some nuisance value which is being contained.

This is where, India should curtly ignore NaPakistan for next 2-3 years. NaPakistan is so constipated that they will again do some tactical brilliance and will lose even more. Right now ignoring them (let them stew in their juices) is the best policy for next 2-3 years while ensuring that safety and security of the nation. In this 2-3 years, empower police and paramillitary and make India internally secure. Widen the millitary gap even more.

Eventually, NaPakistan will break into pieces. It is ordained. If it drives itself to that eventuality, we must help it. I think currently it is to just watch and ignore NaPakistan. For example all of ImDims overtures have been ignored curtly.
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

We must build a wall to stop the hordes coming soon....
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

VKumar wrote:We must build a wall to stop the hordes coming soon....
There is already a fence. When a possible exodus is imminent, the govt should open camps along afghan border and publicise that, thus relieving pressure on our border.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Vikas wrote:Pakistan will not implode/explode and die away in a supernova. Like a falling object in a black hole, Pakistan will be on the event horizon falling into the black hole but not falling for many years and then it will disappear.

PS: Q for history buffs ? Was there man and material help to Islamic rulers of Delhi from Middle East/Turkey/Central Asia whenever they were under threat by Indic rulers ?

Hajjaj bin Yusuf was the Khalifa who funded plundering campaigns to India and Europe (East and West).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hajjaj_ibn_Yusuf

Later years many bandits/plunderers/rulers (Ghaznavis, Ghori, etc) sent annually money/gifts/women/etc to Khalifa . Some of them just for titles such as "Khalifa's right hand".
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sandeep,
As we approach the end game of TSP, I am thinking Pakjab should be under Sikh rule.

Would Amritsar folks be up to the task to spread out and convert?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

SBajwa wrote:
Vikas wrote:Pakistan will not implode/explode and die away in a supernova. Like a falling object in a black hole, Pakistan will be on the event horizon falling into the black hole but not falling for many years and then it will disappear.
Slight correction in metaphors. It should be:
Like a piece of pakistan sticking to the wall of a pakistan, Pakistan will remain visible and sticky and stinky for many flushes but gradually erode and swirl down into the sewers of history.
Come to think of it, Pakistan has left its Stamp on BD, India, Afghanistan, Iran, Myanmar and now Sri lanka. Aren't they discriminating against Nepal and China, hain? And Tajikistan?
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

Nepal, China, Tajikistan, Canada, Australia, USA, Britain all of them already infected.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

ramana wrote:Sandeep,
As we approach the end game of TSP, I am thinking Pakjab should be under Sikh rule.

Would Amritsar folks be up to the task to spread out and convert?

Lahore, Kasur, Gujranwala, Virkgarh (Sheikhupura), Sialkote are de-facto parts of core original Sarkar Khalsa of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. We need to stop all this "all are same", "we love sufis", etc BS and call spade a spade. Explain to Pakjabis that they have been taken up for a ride on an non-existent Islamic utopia. This has started little bit with Punjabi movies but not enough is being done.
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

There is no Sikh rule any longer since mid 19th century.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

VKumar , We want to know how to do it.
Not what it was in past.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I think Amritsar ppl should sit on their hands, like British did when the savages came and attacked Sikhs and Hindus in Pakjab and J&K and everywhere else. The descendants of those mobs will be coming from Khyber Pakhtunwa, from Pakhtoonistan, from Balochistan, from Balwaristan, all "LaHore Chalo" and "Pindi Chalo". Once they have reduced the Pakjab population by about 50%, it will be time to maybe go in and improve the traffic and parking by razing the whole place and starting over. "Convert"? Whom? Pakjabis will be Pakjabis. Get them to emigrate to KSA. Or maybe Somalia. Let them see if they like having to do that.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

vinod wrote:
VKumar wrote:We must build a wall to stop the hordes coming soon....
There is already a fence. When a possible exodus is imminent, the govt should open camps along afghan border and publicise that, thus relieving pressure on our border.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

I know ramana guru will chide me for saying what I am gonna say, but having seen the situation first hand in punjab with kids lying around farms after taking injections and many second degree acquaintances crying with kids under drugs influence. My blood boils for revenge and I will say anyways.
1. We need to have another sikh religious leader who wakes up the "khalsa spirit" of purity of life and thought in that religion. Remind them that they are descendants of great gurus and their worshippers who ruled where no one else could. Who have shown their virtues in every corner of earth.
2. Along with this the message needs to be conveyed that pakjab will be a part of newly formed state khalistan, with sikhs driving the control over them.
The question is, is the current generation up to the task. If you ask me, No. But then until 2007 i had lost hope with politics too.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

ArjunPandit wrote:I know ramana guru will chide me for saying what I am gonna say, but having seen the situation first hand in punjab with kids lying around farms after taking injections and many second degree acquaintances crying with kids under drugs influence. My blood boils for revenge and I will say anyways.
1. We need to have another sikh religious leader who wakes up the "khalsa spirit" of purity of life and thought in that religion. Remind them that they are descendants of great gurus and their worshippers who ruled where no one else could. Who have shown their virtues in every corner of earth.
2. Along with this the message needs to be conveyed that pakjab will be a part of newly formed state khalistan, with sikhs driving the control over them.
The question is, is the current generation up to the task. If you ask me, No. But then until 2007 i had lost hope with politics too.

One thing that we must do across the length and breadth of our country is to stop equating "Sanatan Dharma" with "Religion" . Religion is translated to "Code of rules to follow for particular sect" in other words "Samparda" i.e there are hundreds of Samparda just among Sikhs (Nihangs, Akalis, AKJ, etc, etc). The Sikh leaders should come out and declare that

Sikhism by being restricted only to Punjabi Jutt Sikhs is against the Sikh Gurus itself. Guru Gobind Singh wanted Khalsa to be from across India that is why he picked these five to become the first Khalsa.

1. Daya Ram (A Kshtriya) from Lahore.
2. Dharam Dasin (A Jaat) from Hastinapur (Delhi).
3. Himmat Rai (A Water Carrier) from Jagannath Puri (Orissa).
4. Muhkam Chand (A Chhimba aka Tailor/printer of clothes) from Dwarka (Gujarat).
5. Sahib Chand ( A barber ) from Bidar (Karnataka) .

They attained martyrdom fighting mughals in various battles.

Since 1920s Sikhism and Khalsa panth is totally in the hands of Punjabi Jatt Sikhs and are doing nothing whatsoever to do with the mission of Guru Gobind Singh who himself was born at Patna (Bihar) and martyred at Nanded (Maharashtra).
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Thanks sir,
Xposting from joint exercises..hate to quote idrw but thats the only news site i can refer

http://idrw.org/army-air-force-joint-ex ... in-punjab/
A major week-long exercise jointly by the Indian Army and Indian Air Force (IAF) carried out in Punjab concluded on Tuesday. The exercise, Kharga Prahar, was undertaken by various units and formations of Kharga Corps, an official statement by the Defence Ministry said.Validation of latest operational concepts designed to deliver a swift punitive blow to the adversary were the key features of the exercise. The exercise setting also incorporated aspects of joint training wherein para drops from the Indian Air Force aircraft were carried out and simulated battlefield air strikes were conducted in support of ground forces. The exercise was successful in validating many important operational aspects and brought out valuable lessons and also reinforced a high degree of operational preparedness of the Kharga Corps, it said. The exercise was witnessed by senior dignitaries from the defence establishments.
Interesting timing during the calendar of the year. I suppose the temperatures would be 40+, just curious would pakis loose the advantage around icchogil canal, if its dry. IIRC they had the banks at their side higher than the Indian side. Would endians be able to outnumber them in a dry canal. It would be easier to manage waterflows in drought time
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

SBajwa wrote:Sikhism by being restricted only to Punjabi Jutt Sikhs is against the Sikh Gurus itself. Guru Gobind Singh wanted Khalsa to be from across India that is why he picked these five to become the first Khalsa.
1. Daya Ram (A Kshtriya) from Lahore.
2. Dharam Dasin (A Jaat) from Hastinapur (Delhi).
3. Himmat Rai (A Water Carrier) from Jagannath Puri (Orissa).
4. Muhkam Chand (A Chhimba aka Tailor/printer of clothes) from Dwarka (Gujarat).
5. Sahib Chand ( A barber ) from Bidar (Karnataka) .

They attained martyrdom fighting mughals in various battles. Since 1920s Sikhism and Khalsa panth is totally in the hands of Punjabi Jatt Sikhs and are doing nothing whatsoever to do with the mission of Guru Gobind Singh who himself was born at Patna (Bihar) and martyred at Nanded (Maharashtra).
There is manifest destiny in Bharat when Guru Gobind Singhji picks these five worthies (panj piyare), and Adi Shankara many centuries ago establishes mutts in Dwaraka (Gujarat), Shringeri (Karnataka), Puri (Orissa) and Jyotirmatt (in Uttarakhand). The length and breadth of India were well understood, stretching from Kashmir to land's end, and Gujarat to Assam (peripheral areas were challenged by nature - either too hot/dry/desolate, or too hilly/wet/forested). Other travellers have also walked the length and breadth of this land, and written about it.

Anyone who says that the British united India needs to be given a swift kick in the ba!!s.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

I really liked the idea of moving pakis to afghanistan. It would be our version of people movement stalin style after WW2 when USSR redrew the borders around germany. Those germane Chaman Ki asha pakjabis would have flew by then in the fear of nook war..or might be obliterated by pakjabis in nuke exchange
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

There are billion fault lines between Shias (Twelvers, Ismailis, and Zaydis), Sunnis/Shias on (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali among themselves too), Sunnis (many branches of Deobandis and then Barelvis over 100 different) the others like Ahmadis, Ibadis, etc. Why does the media lables "Muslims" as if all are one sect only. There are hundreds of times when Shias and Sunnis have rioted among themselves (in India after 1947 too). Most Shias are liberal while most Sunnis are not. This must be exploited to show Deobandi Sunnis their place who are acting as if they are the leaders of all muslims.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

MOST of the wars in the MidEast and murders in Pakistan/genocide in Afghanistan is shia-sunni. Maybe Bhesht is afraid that if they started labeling shia-sunni, the faultlines between Protestants / EJs / Roman Catholics/ Syrian Catholics / Anglican will become worse leading to pleasantries like expanded version of Northern Ireland. I wonder if beneath the traditional love between "boche" and frogistanis, isn't the Protestant/Catholic love. Same why the West stands by when the Syrian Xtians (older version of Xtianity than the Church of Rome/Vatican) are genocided by the Muslim Bros and the ISIS. And Israel.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 06 Jun 2019 07:05, edited 1 time in total.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Are you guys thinking of a modern Hari Singh Nalwa? Things are different now a days though.
Gautam
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Why Sikhs should carry the burden of establishing 'Khalsa empire'. It should be project for whole of Bharat and the right person to lead this charge is already on the job.
Punjab division looks so artificial. If you ever are on a Intl flight crossing over from Pakjab to Indian Punjab, you would be hard pressed to find any natural boundary lines. If we don't get back land upto Sindhu back in India in next few decades, It will be lost forever like Afghan and Burma.

Sbajwa Ji: What is the %age of Jutt Sikh in Pnnjab as a ratio of total Sikh population and why Non-Jutt Sikh haven't risen up to demand their share in the pie of religious affairs yet especially knowing that access to real power is one of the major aspirational goal of most of the communities in India. Is this another of the fault lines that some BIF can easily exploit at the right time ?
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Vikas wrote:Why Sikhs should carry the burden of establishing 'Khalsa empire'. It should be project for whole of Bharat and the right person to lead this charge is already on the job.
Punjab division looks so artificial. If you ever are on a Intl flight crossing over from Pakjab to Indian Punjab, you would be hard pressed to find any natural boundary lines. If we don't get back land upto Sindhu back in India in next few decades, It will be lost forever like Afghan and Burma.
Try ever traveling Amritar to Lahore, Ferozepur to Kasur, Gurdaspur to Sialkote. Not only it is totally flat it slopes down towards "Lahinda Punjab" aka "Where Sun sets down" as oppose to "Chardha Punjab" " where sun rises" . Except for the barbed wire on International border.
Sbajwa Ji: What is the %age of Jutt Sikh in Pnnjab as a ratio of total Sikh population and why Non-Jutt Sikh haven't risen up to demand their share in the pie of religious affairs yet especially knowing that access to real power is one of the major aspirational goal of most of the communities in India. Is this another of the fault lines that some BIF can easily exploit at the right time ?
Jat Sikhs are 40-50% of the Sikh population in Punjab and control agriculture, industry, transportation, police, Sikhism and politics.

The non-Jutt Sikhs are mostly outside of Punjab and in control of historical Gurudaras in Delhi (Delhi Gurdwara Prabhandak committee), Nanded and Patna Gurudwaras. non-historical Gururdwaras all over rest of india are also controlled by non-Jutts.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

g.sarkar wrote:Are you guys thinking of a modern Hari Singh Nalwa? Things are different now a days though.
Gautam

More Like Guru Nanak and Swami Dayanand
Hammer and Hammer.
Its a long term solution.
Pakjab needs to revert.

We are looking at it through short term eyes.
It needs long term view.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Here is a scenario:
Lets say sometime in future, Indian forces overrun Paki army and capture whole of Pakjab and Sindh. What next ?
I do not know if there are other options than Indian forces retreating back after few days/weeks. You don't want hordes of Jehadis becoming part of Bharat nor there is a way to empty a state of 10-15 Crore people.
So when posters talk about end of Bakistan, Are we looking at just breaking up of P into 3-4 components or bringing them back into the fold and make arrangement like Cina-HK.
I think this endgame theory needs to be recited backwards from last step to know what-happens-next. Other wise we may end up having 3 crazy neighbors willing to eat grass but destroy Hindustan than just 1.
Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

But Vikasji, the 3 eat grass neighbors would be far more weakened no (in comparison to 1 with bum)? Perhaps the end game is to make it into a lot of small pieces better digestible in the course of time? Also get them officially nuke nude once broken up....