2019 General Elections News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Karan M »

Sanju, mobile device issues, edited now. He has been given a warning for now, in the hope that he reforms. If not, he is headed for a short stay here. Will be closely watching him. Yes I was appalled as well, at the virulence in the post. I making a note here as the original post has been edited.

Edit: I just saw his track record, and I agree, a ban is deserved. He was just back from a ban, and a ban before that. :roll: Incredible. This will make it a hattrick. And if even after this, he continues to misbehave, then the forum can permanently do without a person with such a divisive thought process.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Thanks Karan. He is a repeat offender, posting along the same lines. Reminds one of the Hindi saying..Kutte ki dum....
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Personal attacks notwithstanding, I hope Jagan can come to NDAs aid if need by and respects Hindu sentiments when in power, like he's been promising.

BTW, Dr. Pravin Patil's analysis on Bengal shocker is up:
https://5forty3.in/gaze_articles.php?articalid=219

TMC & BJP are apparently running neck-neck w/ 21% undecided and "assuming free and fair polls are allowed to happen".
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Posting an older modified post of mine from another forum.

Iam voting & signalling others in my circle to vote for gajan in the assembly poll. I voted last time for TDP-BJP alliance - local candidates both being from TDP - one being galla jaidev.
Simple logic is AP cant have another consecutive TDP term.If TDP comes to power it will shift BJP coming to power timeline by another 5 years back.We need both TDP & YSRCP to get weakened in longterm - none of them should become too strong so that BJP in less than a decade will emerge via a pancaste Hindutva movement eating up following of the sikular casteist parties of AP.My gamble here is for Modi coming back at center -for this we have good chances.He will then likely check CM gajan(if he becomes CM) & his erstwhile christogang's activities as files of central agencies will keep the leash on him.

Simple game theory in a 3 agent game is to weaken the stronger agent.TDP is the stronger now compared to gajan's YSRCP so it has to be weakened for BJP(which is the weakest) to get stronger in the longterm.

Both TDP & YSRCP are historically hard core evangelical parties corrupt as hell,going to do nothing but realestate business while deepening casteism & leaving the state an open field for rabid evangelical conversion mafia(as they have done previously) if they come to power.This is how the state got split with Telangana getting othered - CBN is already lining up Rayalaseema split while splurging on Amaravathi for his party gang's realestate business at the expense of the rest. However this election gajan & his family have curtailed them selves by doing a temple run for Hindu optics - lets see how much he reverts to his evangelical pasand mold if he comes to power & how much NaMo controls him.

If TDP wins, AP will see another 5 years of CBN "ishtarajyam" - with an unchecked CBN capable of strengthening his position in the state to an unassailable level & he will do it at the expense of telugu people's unity with themselves & the with the rest of the nation.He has already devolved to fanning separatism against the rest of the Nation employing the Telugu media(90% of which is in his pocket - both print & especially broadcast).

While voting for gajan in assembly polls,for the MP seat polls there is consensus that all must vote BJP - this is for BJP balapradarsana sake - as the outcome here likely wont affect those who form govt at center - and will signal the rising strength of BJP to other parties & people for next election cycle.Hope that BJP voteshare touches double digits here riding on the persona of NaMo with pan caste voting. After all AP people are personality centric voters.

Regarding Pk:
I have clearly stated years back that Pawan kalyan is puppet of casteist Chandrababu bred specifically to prevent the rise of Hindutva ideology amongst voters frustrated with the sikular corrupt casteist parties in Andhra for the last 65 years.For this purpose he was projected by CBN's media since even before 2014 .Predictably PK propagated his "cool to be openly urban naxal- while as usual staying covertly casteist" persona amongst the AP youth aiming to prevent their association with the Hindutva wave.If any Hindu in AP asks any candidate form his Janasena party to say proudly in public that "iam a Hindu" he will probably say mutter "iam a sickular person". Going a step ahead to his elder brother herrow chiranjeevi(who sold his party for money to Maino mafia on cusp of state division) this guy at the beginning itself started out by selling his party to CBN.So no wonder now his party is the foremost campaigner doing antigajan (& implied proCBN ) propagandu aiming to split the antiCBN vote to keep lokesh pitha CBN in his chair.

Situation as it stands in AP :
CBN is sitting in Sonia Maino's lap,
Pawan is sitting in CBN lap &
other kejriwalesqe "anticorruption" posers like JD lakshminarayana etc are sitting in Pawans lap.
Hope somebody can do a cartoon depiction of same.

One latest gem from lokeshpitha CBN -Note how brazenly he signals evangelical conversion mafia in Andhra "You Pastors will not be able to do anything in Andhra" if Modi is re-elected as PM!
“If Modi gets re-elected as PM, he will remove the votes of Muslims. Christians will be under attack. Pastors will not be able to do anything” - Chandrababu Naidu

All hail the vision of this “visionary leader”
https://twitter.com/SouthSanghi/status/ ... 8548225025
TDP "moneybag realtor" MP Muralimohan calls for South to secede from India in a press conference
Last edited by Lilo on 08 Apr 2019 13:06, edited 1 time in total.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Factionists and EJs become loving friends, adversaries become enemies. A lot of garbage is thrown when one suffers from cataract of Bhakti of one mortal :D

http://blog.lkadvani.in/nation-first-pa ... self-last/
The essence of Indian democracy is respect for diversity and freedom of expression. Right from its inception, the BJP has never regarded those who disagree with us politically as our “enemies”, but only as our adversaries. Similarly, in our conception of Indian nationalism, we have never regarded those who disagree with us politically as “anti-national”. The party has been committed to freedom of choice of every citizen at personal as well as political level.
siddhu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by siddhu »

Sanju wrote:
Karan M wrote:KiranA - future of India is quite good, but you would d well to drop your rabid caste baiting, your bigotry against north Indians, and lastly, your flawed forecasts around Indian unity. Your support of regional parties could have been made without any of the above bigotry, but you chose to display it.
Karan M, with due respect, I am surprised that you have let that virulent post stand without being edited and the poster not being banned.

The last thing we want on BRF is the malaise of caste and this NI vs SI divisiveness.
I can already see you people ganging up on SI s.
Branding CBN anti-National and anti hindu and portraying Jagan as pro hindu, who was about to sell 7 hills of Tirupati.
If modi is so pro hindu what was he doing when Kerela govt allowed women in Sabri? Why no Ram Mandir till now?
What about BJP making an alliance with anti national patries in J&K & NE in 2014?
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

^ How do you know if they are NI and not SI ? :mrgreen:

Btw how does one gang up on an internet forum ? I mean you still reply to one person at a time . 8)
siddhu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by siddhu »

negi wrote:^ How do you know if they are NI and not SI ? :mrgreen:

Btw how does one gang up on an internet forum ? I mean you still reply to one person at a time . 8)
Negi ji I have roamed around enough in country since childhood, I understand the basic differences between a north and south Indian?
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

siddhu wrote:
negi wrote:^ How do you know if they are NI and not SI ? :mrgreen:

Negi ji I have roamed around enough in country since childhood, I understand the basic differences between a north and south Indian?
really? answer this am I SI or NI?
siddhu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by siddhu »

Karthik S wrote:
siddhu wrote:
really? answer this am I SI or NI?
SI
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

:lol:
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

siddhu wrote:
Sanju wrote:
Karan M, with due respect, I am surprised that you have let that virulent post stand without being edited and the poster not being banned.

The last thing we want on BRF is the malaise of caste and this NI vs SI divisiveness.
Branding CBN anti-National and anti hindu and portraying Jagan as pro hindu, who was about to sell 7 hills of Tirupati.
If modi is so pro hindu what was he doing when Kerela govt allowed women in Sabri? Why no Ram Mandir till now?
What about BJP making an alliance with anti national patries in J&K & NE in 2014?
The forumites ganging up against CBN here seem to be Telugu BJP folks. Their frustration that BJP fell to <1% in AP and too much Modi Bhakti, blinded them politically and personally. AP first time is going through elections with fighting between only regional players with both INC and BJP as non-players. Even recent poll survey after nomination date projects TDP to win 100+, YCP 70, and Jenasena 5 with BJP and INC with Big 0s.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

siddhu wrote:
Sanju wrote:

'You people" - do you even know who on this forum is SI or NI? I repeat, stop being silly or posting divisive crap and this NI vs SI crap.

My generation has seen enough bloodshed in the name of regionalism propped up by India's external adversaries and we have no patience for dunces repeating those mistakes by spreading this toxic propaganda.

Rest you can vote, follow, whoever it is that you want, but keep any toxic caste, regionally divisive, seditious views etc off of the forum.

Thanks.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Any political discussion on BRF eventually ends up in NI-SI divide. Is there really anything as North or South India. It is one of those myths propagated by Hindi speaking 'Analysts' who could not understand the local language and clubbed them together as SI.
A Kashmiri Brahmin has more in common with TamBrahman and KoBra than a brahmin from Punjab.
Why it is never EI-WI divide I wonder. Where are all the Bengalis and Assamese ?

One thing is sure, I haven't yet seen any aam aadmi on the street not wishing to vote for Modi Ji except for People of certain faiths.
Lot of Journalists and opposition leaders don't realize the amount of loyalty and love Modi Ji generates.
Was talking to Ola driver in Coimbatore recently and even He was talking about bringing Modi Saar back for second term.
Jai Ho !
siddhu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by siddhu »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread sweep
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ Reminds me a dialogue from Sholey, "Maut tumhare sar par nacch rahi hai'..
I expect Predator carpet bombing to start soon..
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Siddhu,

Then, perhaps you need to get a nice pair of glasses and re-look.

I repeat, for your edification, you clearly have no clue of the background of the people on this forum. I couldn't care less about whether you are from AP, HP, Sikkim, Nagaland etc. Just don't make divisive posts.

Right now, since you are a new poster, and emotionally charged up, you have been given a lot of leeway. But pls don't abuse the hospitality.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

BJP is non-player since inception. Don't project it as some achievement. :lol:

What's with this SI and NI. Ikkada unnavaallantha telugu vaalle. Bhale tricks nerchaaru ee madhyana. Vaditho veeditho tirigi kallu netthiki ekkay. Let's stick to our telugu sampradaya.
siddhu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by siddhu »

Karan M wrote:Siddhu,

Then, perhaps you need to get a nice pair of glasses and re-look.

I repeat, for your edification, you clearly have no clue of the background of the people on this forum. I couldn't care less about whether you are from AP, HP, Sikkim, Nagaland etc. Just don't make divisive posts.

Right now, since you are a new poster, and emotionally charged up, you have been given a lot of leeway. But pls don't abuse the hospitality.
I dont see you warning people using Hinduism and Hindutva.
wtever ! :lol:
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cleanup sweep
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

siddhu wrote: I dont see you warning people using Hinduism and Hindutva.
Please don't teach moderators their job. You clearly aren't worthy of any leniency and I have no desire to let this thread get derailed by useless NI vs SI posts. User warned. If you continue in this manner you will be given a vacation.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

^^What does that mean?
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:57, edited 2 times in total.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

You know what is funny lot of moron NIs and SIs are alike they all call modi a gujju thief , that's the common thing that unites all anti India forces . A guy who has no one to cry behind him and most importantly no grand kid to leave crores to has all the motivation in the world to be a thief , nice.

Cho from Tuglaq introduced Modi very nicely few years ago , it's even apt to this day yes he is a thief , a thief that has stolen a lot from those who were enjoying looting India ; quite a few have lost a lot under this gujju thief and I hope we produce more such thieves.
Last edited by negi on 08 Apr 2019 14:51, edited 2 times in total.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Anyone who disagrees with you is Non Telugu, this is straight out of the DMK playbook.
siddhu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by siddhu »

nachiket wrote:
siddhu wrote: I dont see you warning people using Hinduism and Hindutva.
Please don't teach moderators their job. You clearly aren't worthy of any leniency and I have no desire to let this thread get derailed by useless NI vs SI posts. User warned. If you continue in this manner you will be given a vacation.
:rotfl: I love vacations.. go ahead
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: banned for a week
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

ShyamSP wrote:
syam wrote:Gujju theifs. He is saying modiji is thief. This thread needs good clean up.
Again quoting Advani, Critichizing Modi is not regionalism or anti-nationalism. Don't mislead moderators with your translations.
Then why didn't you provide a translation yourself?
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

siddhu wrote: :rotfl: I love vacations.. go ahead
ok. off for a week
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

hnair wrote:
siddhu wrote: :rotfl: I love vacations.. go ahead
ok. off for a week
Oops, I did the same. Don't know if the number of days adds up. :rotfl:
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

BJP just released its manifesto!! Please dissect that and provide answers to questions raised by Congress' promises, instead of this infighting

(enough of intra-Andhra blue-in-blue, folks!
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread cleanup
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

OK, no more, people! Thread lock is the only option at this crucial point, if you guys persist in slamming each other!
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

POOF
Last edited by hnair on 08 Apr 2019 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread cleanup
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Here is a list of the 75 goals the BJP will seek to achieve by 2022:

Achieve the target of doubling farmers’ income by 2022.
Enable the creation of 10,000 new Farmer Producer Organizations.
Ensure adequate market avenues for the realisation of MSP through e-NAM, GrAMs
and Pradhan Mantri AASHA Yojana.
Work towards ensuring that maximum farmers get income support under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Launch a pension scheme for small and marginal farmers to ensure social security after 60 years of age.
Work towards completing all irrigation projects under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayi Yojana.
Provide short-term new agriculture loans up to ₹ 1 lakh at 0% interest rate for 1-5 years
on the condition of prompt repayment of the principal amount.
Increase the cropped area under irrigation.
Work towards digitising land records.
Strive to ensure all-weather connectivity for every village.
Work towards assisting the maximum number of fishermen by ensuring the
availability of storage and other infrastructure under a new ‘Matsya Sampada Yojana’.
Ensure 100% disposal of liquid waste and reuse of waste water.
Aim to cover all the secondary schools under Operation Digital Board.
Enable investment of ₹ 1 lakh crore in higher education through Revitalising of Infrastructure and Systems in Education (RISE).
Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier management institutes.
Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier engineering institutes.
Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier law institutes.
Establish at least one Atal Tinkering Lab in every block.
Under a new ‘Entrepreneurial Northeast’ scheme, provide financial support to MSMEs and for employment generation in northeastern states.
Ensure a pucca house for every family.
Ensure the LPG gas cylinder connection to all poor rural households.
Ensure 100% electrification of all households.
Ensure every citizen has access to a bank account.
Ensure a toilet in every household.
Ensure access to safe and potable drinking water for all households.
Complete Phase-1 of Bharatmala Project expeditiously.
Double the length of national highways.
Ensure 100% waste collection under Swachh Bharat Mission to achieve ODF+ and ODF++ in cities and villages.
Ensure ODF status for all villages and cities.
Achieve 175 GW of renewable energy capacity.
Strive to achieve 10% blending of ethanol in petrol.
Connect every Gram Panchayat with high-speed optical fibre network.
Ensure the supply of piped cooking gas in major Tier 1 and 2 cities.
Form a new Ministry of Water unifying the water management functions. This will help approach the issue of water management holistically and ensure better co-ordination of efforts.
Aim to increase the number of operational airports to 150 for better air connectivity.
Increase port capacity to 2,500 MTPA.
Ensure conversion of all viable rail tracks to broad gauge by 2022.
Make all efforts to ensure electrification of all railway tracks by 2022.
Start developing smart railway stations across India.
Work towards equipping all main railway stations with Wi-Fi facility.
Complete the dedicated freight corridor project by 2022.
Establish 1.5 lakh health and wellness centres under Ayushman Bharat.
Start setting up 75 new medical colleges/postgraduate medical colleges.
Target provisioning of telemedicine and diagnostic laboratory facilities at all health and wellness centres to ensure quality primary medical care to the poor at their
doorstep.
Work towards increasing the number of childcare facilities threefold.
Ensure a drastic reduction in cases of tuberculosis.
Increase the doctor-population ratio to 1:1400.
Under the POSHAN Abhiyaan, aim to reduce the malnutrition level as well as accelerate the rate of reduction of malnourishment.
Further improve India’s rank in ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking.
Work towards improving GDP share from the manufacturing sector.
Work towards doubling the total exports.
Establish National Traders’ Welfare Board and create a National Policy for Retail Trade for the growth of retail business.
Work towards creating a single-window compliance and dispute resolution mechanism for MSMEs.
Strive to ensure reduced tax rates, higher tax collection and greater compliance.
Work towards ensuring a stable taxation regime.
In order to incentivise compliance of law and ease of doing business, amend the
Companies Act to impose civil liability for technical and procedural defaults of a minor nature, thus unclogging the majority of cases from courts.
Ensure the availability of banking services within 5 km of every individual.
Achieve complete digitisation and modernisation of courts.
Promote and increase digital transactions.
Ensure end-to-end digitisation of government processes.
Enable digital delivery of government services.
Work towards substantially reducing the current levels of air pollution.
Work towards completely eliminating crop residue burning to reduce air pollution.
Put an Indian in space in an Indian spacecraft as part of ‘Gaganyaan’ mission.
Ensure full immunisation coverage of children.
Strive to make all government buildings accessible.
Ensure the completion of six Tribal Freedom Fighters Museums.
Work towards completing the development of ‘Panchteerth’ circuit.
Expand the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan scheme to cover all small
shopkeepers.
Ensure comprehensive social security coverage for all unorganised labourers including insurance, pension etc.
Work towards increasing female workforce participation rate.
Ensure justice for Muslim women by enacting the law against triple talaq.
Achieve the goal of Clean Ganga by 2022.
Complete the development of all projects under Swadesh Darshan, PRASAD and HRIDAY schemes.
Work towards digitisation of collections in all national museums.
https://www.opindia.com/2019/04/vision- ... manifesto/