2019 General Elections News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by VinodTK »

Manish_Sharma wrote:Here's today Modi speaks in timesnow interview on Sadhvi Pragya, he is so fired up puts media in dock for never calling rajiv gandhi & kamalnath any labels like terrorists or genociders for '84 Sikh Riots:
Please watch only 3 minutes clipping:
https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/111 ... 38369?s=19
What a response hats off :)
Avinandan
BRFite

Post by Avinandan »

williams wrote:Looking at the election so far, I am nearing the conclusion that BJP is not going to lose the 2014 vote share.
Maharashtra is going through a big flux due to the series of Anti Modi and Anti AS campaigning by Raj Thackeray. He is giving excellent speeches with thought provocative statements and hard hitting facts with some video proofs that forces people to rethink about Modi and BJP ( example: 14000 farmers have committed suicide in Maharashtra).

BJP is silent as Raj Thackeray has not fielded any candidates in this election, probably biding for an alliance with other parties in the MH assembly elections in future.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

The dhimmitude of members over Sadhvi's remarks is an eye opener. She told the truth the whole truth and nothing else. Recent video of a Christian priest abusing Manohar Pannikar was circulated widely. Have you seen any Christian orgs apologizing for this act? Do you think a lot of faithfuls will flip their vote because of a single video?

Give them the truth and hard truth, time for been PC is gone.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Stating this purely on numbers.
Despite all the reports of rigging, booth capturing and intimidation tactics by TMC

BJP has swept the first 2 phases of Bengal. Each and every seat, by considerable margin! #BOOM

(Shyama Prasad Mukherjee must be smiling somewhere)
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

ramana wrote:
Don't want to sound melodramatic but curse of an innocent woman brings down empires.

Whole epic of Silippadikaram is about how the sea rose up to fulfill Kannagi's curse on Madurai.

To chide Sadvi Pragya is to deny our culture and heritage.
If I remember my Mahabharat it was indeed Draupadi's curse that brought the downfall of the Kauravas.

In this context, Abhijit Ji's analogy is very fitting and must be widely circulated on twitter. I have taken the liberty of minor editing, hope he does not mind. It is a brilliant riposte to the entire HK storm.

'In Congressi Kauravon ne ek sadhwi ko kalankit kiya hai. Uski aabroo ke sath khilwad kiya hai. Main unhen kshama kar bhi dun magar ye mera desh unhen kabhi kshama nahin karega. Mera yeh sangharsh sirf mere apne liye nahin hai. Main un sab abhagi auraton ka pratinidhitva kar rahi huun jinko ek vastu ki tarah istemal kiya jata hai. Aaj yeh Draupadi in Congressi Kauravon ke samne is chunavi Kurukshetra mein khadi hai. Wo daya ki bheek mangne ke liye nahi balki unhen yeh sabak sikhane ke liye ki ek nirdosh nari ke apman ka badla yeh pavitra bhoomi kaise leti hai"

(These congress people have tarnished a sadhwi. They molested a woman. I may even forgive them but this country of mine will not. My struggle is not for myself. I am representing all those hapless women who are used as an object. Today this Draupadi stands in the Kurukshetra of this election battlefield facing these Congressi Kauravas not to beg for their mercy but to show them how this sacred land punishes people for their sin against an innocent woman.)

It could be edited further to read in third person entirely and posted on SM.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

vimal wrote:The dhimmitude of members over Sadhvi's remarks is an eye opener. She told the truth the whole truth and nothing else. Recent video of a Christian priest abusing Manohar Pannikar was circulated widely. Have you seen any Christian orgs apologizing for this act? Do you think a lot of faithfuls will flip their vote because of a single video?

Where is the dhimmitude here ?
Dont raise strawmen just so that you can gloriously charge at them...
I can only see members who are discussing strategy that this may not be an apt time to rake up truths about Karkare - Sadhvi ji too seemed to agree that "her comments on karkare though 100% true may help the enemies of Bharat at this stage of election". I may feel otherwise but i defer to her final sentiments.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Primus wrote:
ramana wrote:
Don't want to sound melodramatic but curse of an innocent woman brings down empires.

Whole epic of Silippadikaram is about how the sea rose up to fulfill Kannagi's curse on Madurai.

If I remember my Mahabharat it was indeed Draupadi's curse that brought the downfall of the Kauravas.

In this context, Abhijit Ji's analogy is very fitting and must be widely circulated on twitter. I have taken the liberty of minor editing, hope he does not mind. It is a brilliant riposte to the entire HK storm.

'In Congressi Kauravon ne ek sadhwi ko kalankit kiya hai. Uski aabroo ke sath khilwad kiya hai. Main unhen kshama kar bhi dun magar ye mera desh unhen kabhi kshama nahin karega. Mera yeh sangharsh sirf mere apne liye nahin hai. Main un sab abhagi auraton ka pratinidhitva kar rahi huun jinko ek vastu ki tarah istemal kiya jata hai. Aaj yeh Draupadi in Congressi Kauravon ke samne is chunavi Kurukshetra mein khadi hai. Wo daya ki bheek mangne ke liye nahi balki unhen yeh sabak sikhane ke liye ki ek nirdosh nari ke apman ka badla yeh pavitra bhoomi kaise leti hai"

(These congress people have tarnished a sadhwi. They molested a woman. I may even forgive them but this country of mine will not. My struggle is not for myself. I am representing all those hapless women who are used as an object. Today this Draupadi stands in the Kurukshetra of this election battlefield facing these Congressi Kauravas not to beg for their mercy but to show them how this sacred land punishes people for their sin against an innocent woman.)

Someone needs to send this to sadhvi pragya or BJP Bhopal campaign team. If This hard hitting speech spoken by sadhvi goes viral, congress will be finished.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Modi's report card in his own words, man speaks extempore better than anyone I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4u_OgExD5o
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

vijayk wrote:Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Despite all the reports of rigging, booth capturing and intimidation tactics by TMC

BJP has swept the first 2 phases of Bengal. Each and every seat, by considerable margin! #BOOM

Sir i don't know. When i see the kind of reports being shown on TV of both capturing in WB.

[youtube]v=94iy2XwIiUs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Lets forget WB. BJP will have top win it from rest of country.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Election official is West Bengal has gone missing

https://www.opindia.com/2019/04/2019-lo ... y-missing/
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

And that IPS association also needs to be told in no uncertain terms that all those who collaborated in the Hindu terror case by torturing ppl for a political agenda, will have the sternest action taken against them. A lesson needs to be made and shown to be made.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Karan M wrote:And that IPS association also needs to be told in no uncertain terms that all those who collaborated in the Hindu terror case by torturing ppl for a political agenda, will have the sternest action taken against them. A lesson needs to be made and shown to be made.
OT but that IPS association guy who put out that tweet should be made to read out bolded portions of below quoted piece aloud on how the IPS officers only managed to walk themselves & their subordinates into an ambush without causing any damage to the terrorists & finally dying in vain.With a bullet from non IPS Inspector Salaskar's gun in the leg of pigLET Ismail Khan being the only damage imparted.
In contrast Tukaram Omble ji lunged at the AK wielding pigLET with his bare hands while preventing a magazine worth spray of bullets reaching his compatriots.By taking those 23 bullets into his chest while still holding onto Kasab & his rifle , he single handedly put paid to "26/11 RSS ka saajish hai" claims of congie pidis in the force & their handlers in the polity. It is a shame that his supreme sacrifice is equated with these hot headed bumbling IPS officers who got themselves killed walking into ambushes while achieving naught by awarding the highest military honor of Ashok chakra for congie political purposes.
Devaluing bravery?
The unseemly scramble preceding this year’s Ashok Chakra awards shows how political and fickle the process has become.
R Jagannathan Jan 28, 2009

The unseemly scramble preceding this year’s Ashok Chakra awards shows how political and fickle the process has become. Some jockeying for official recognition may be inevitable in any country, but ours surely takes the cake. In Britain, allegations have been made about knighthoods being sold in lieu of political contributions, but we saw so much lobbying for the Ashok Chakra and other awards that they have lost much of their sheen.

In the run-up to the announcement of the Ashok Chakra, the highest peace-time gallantry award in the country, spouses and families of martyred policemen were holding forth on the issue. State governments, trying to please various constituencies, pitched in with their wish-lists.

The net result is 11 Ashok Chakras in one year — with seven of them being police personnel. That’s more than the number awarded to non-military personnel in the previous 10 years. Nothing wrong in that. But even a casual look at the citations given to some awardees reveals serious lapses in the way due diligence has been done to confirm their heroism.

While the citations for heroes like Col Jojan Thomas (killed fighting terrorists in J&K) and Sandeep Unnikrishnan (NSG commando killed in the Taj anti-terror operations) are clear about their specific acts of bravery, the same cannot be said about the citations of Mumbai’s Anti-Terrorism Squad chief Hemant Karkare, additional commissioner of police Ashok Kamte and inspector Vijay Salaskar. All of them died in the line of duty when they were fired upon by terrorists on November 26.

The Ashok Chakra citation for Karkare has this to say. On November 26, Karkare received information about a terrorist attack at CST Station — Mumbai’s former Victoria Terminus. “Acting swiftly, Shri Karkare dispatched teams to plug the possible escape routes and himself, along with a small team, rushed to Cama Hospital where the terrorists had moved by then. A firefight ensued between the terrorists and the police team. As a result, the terrorists were forced to change their position. Shri Karkare pursued the terrorists but, in the process, his jeep got ambushed and he was critically injured. He, however, continued to lead the operation and succeeded in injuring one of the terrorists.” It’s news to many Mumbaikars that Karkare “succeeded in injuring one of the terrorists”.

The citation for Kamte says much the same thing. He was part of the police team that went to Cama Hospital, where a “firefight” ensued, after which the “terrorists were forced to change their position”. When the police pursued them, they got ambushed. But even after he was “critically injured”, he “continued the fight and played a key role in injuring one of the terrorists.” From the two citations it is not clear who — Karkare or Kamte — managed to injure one of the terrorists.

And then there is Salaskar. After the pursuit and ambush, “he continued the fight and “played (a) key role in injuring one of the terrorists”. The use of similar wordings in all three citations suggests one of two possibilities, or both: One, the investigators did not know what really happened when the three police officers faced the terrorists — since all three seem to have done pretty much the same thing. Two, it may have been considered politically sensible to give all three the same award since they were in the same boat and met the same fate. Who knows who did what in that brief encounter?

Now consider the politically-charged atmosphere before the awards. First, we saw minority affairs minister AR Antulay raking up an unseemly controversy about Karkare’s death. Was he sent to his death by forces linked to the Hindu militant groups he was investigating? After this outburst, it would have appeared churlish for any government to deny Karkare a medal for heroism.

A few days later, Kamte’s wife was reported to have conducted her own investigations into her martyred husband’s role in the Cama ambush. She emerged convinced that he was the one who got one of two terrorists.

When two of the three officers were found to have deserved awards for bravery, it made little sense to leave out the third — Salaskar.

According to the police sources DNA talked to, Salaskar’s was the gun that injured one of the terrorists. He was the only one carrying a 9mm revolver whose bullet got lodged in the leg of Ismail Khan. Nobody is sure if Mohammed Ajmal (Kasab), the lone surviving member of the terror squad, was hit by Kamte or Salaskar, since the bullet was never found.

It is not my point that Karkare, Kamte and Salaskar didn’t deserve their awards; for a nation short of real heroes, we could do with many more Ashok Chakras. But by doing shoddy due diligence, the government has devalued their contributions completely.
I think the IPS association guy on twitter should be replied with below pic, no further comment necessary.
Last edited by Lilo on 20 Apr 2019 06:41, edited 5 times in total.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

To that point, did anyone notice Randi Singh Surjewala (INC Spokesperson)'s statement on Sadhvi Pragya's remark? Even Doorknob on Republic played the clip without criticism.

Surjewala described Karkare as the "man who gave his life to ensure that Ajmal Kasab was caught".

Does Surjewala not know that the man who gave his life to catch Ajmal Kasab was in fact Head Constable Tukaram Ombale... with no helmet, no BPJ, no gun, nothing but a lathi?

Or does he KNOW this, but credit Karkare anyway in order to implant a Fake Memory (the past-tense version of Fake News)? Is he simply lying to burnish Karkare's image as a "martyr" and provoke baseless outrage against Sadhvi Pragya for having insulted him?

Either way it's worth pointing this out on Social Media networks.

@INCIndia is grandstanding on the fragile contention that a BJP candidate "insulted a martyr", by themselves burying the name and memory of a genuine hero-- Tukaram Ombale-- who sacrificed his life. And who, inconveniently for Sonia Gandhi, blew the lid off the entire "26/11 was Hindu Terror" scam by ensuring Ajmal Kasab was taken alive.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

OT - I wasn't aware that Shri. Omble was also a Naik (retd.) from IA.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Lilo wrote:...
I think the IPS association guy on twitter should be replied with below pic, no further comment necessary.
Its a sad reality in India today that the elite do not value the lives of the 'underclass'. Their men may be dying around them like flies.. but as long as they get awards, their elite status is acknowledged, their failures not pointed out.. that is just fine by them. You can see this in 2009, and the reactions of the elite class even after the recent war crime in Pulwama. In fact, you can judge which persona is a self made person and who was born in an elite family with a high degree of probability by looking at the reactions. If they appear to be more pissed at Indians demanding accountability and revenge rather than the Pakistanis who committed the atrocity, they are elite.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

I don't what the general public thinks of them, but I have no respect for IAS/ IPS.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Kakkaji wrote:I don't what the general public thinks of them, but I have no respect for IAS/ IPS.
^
Afraid you are painting with a broad brush onlee.
For example Ajit Doval is IPS and so is MK Neroyan. One is nationalist doer other is a dynastic supplicant only remembered for being seen thumbsucking beside Sonia during 26/11.

Moreover despite their initial training IPS on getting familiar with security situation are many times likely to be non-Sickular unlike the IAS.
vnms
BRFite

Post by vnms »

vimal wrote:The dhimmitude of members over Sadhvi's remarks is an eye opener. She told the truth the whole truth and nothing else. Recent video of a Christian priest abusing Manohar Pannikar was circulated widely. Have you seen any Christian orgs apologizing for this act? Do you think a lot of faithfuls will flip their vote because of a single video?

+1008
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Coming to SadhviJi, wow, the Lutyen mafia and assorted sanctimonious 'secularist' pipsqueaks are having an orgy berating ModiJi and BJP for fielding her. Hard Hinduthva after everything else failed is the standard refrain. When a BJP spokesman says Hinduthva is only one element, and BJP talks of vikas all the time, it falls on deaf ears. The Paki pasand types invoked the analogy with Hafeez pig being mainstreamed and how India lost the 'moral' standing. The decades of Paki Islamic terror and the 1000s of Indians killed are all wiped out with one dubious equivalence.

Leaving aside all these nonsensical narratives, the simple answer to BJP fielding SadhviJi is this. I am pretty sure ModiJi has all the intelligence inputs. He knows that SadhviJi is not guilty. And he knows that Congoons used her as a scape goat and subjected her to inhuman barbaric treatment to spread the diabolical "Hindu terror" narrative. And since there is nothing illegal about fielding her, the simple explanation is that ModiJi wants some poetic justice delivered by having SadhviJi beat the shit out of doggy and teach him and Congoons a lesson they will not forget and bury the ghost of "Hindu terror" for ever. Anyone with a nationalist bone and Hindu self respect will see this, but alas our Luten deracinated scum have the lowest of IQs to be able to see this. Of course, the downside to BJP for this decision will be severe embarrassment should SadhviJi lose.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Primus tweeted your message.

Meanwhile

Pragya Singh Thakur, BJP LS candidate from Bhopal, on her statement on Mumbai ATS Chief late Hemant Karkare: I felt that the enemies of the country were being benefited from it, therefore I take back my statement and apologize for it, it was my personal pain. https://t.co/j7pzrKf6G5
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Primus wrote: In this context, Abhijit Ji's analogy is very fitting and must be widely circulated on twitter. I have taken the liberty of minor editing, hope he does not mind. It is a brilliant riposte to the entire HK storm.
Not at all sir. Anyone please feel free to edit and circulate.
Mukhi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Mukhi »

Any ground news from Begusarai, Bihar? For Gujarat, sentiments are high in favor of BJP and from what I am told, BJP’s candidate selection neutralizes cast equation quiet a bit. Expected to get 22 plus for sure.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I have a Satta Bazaar estimate putting 299/350 for BJP/NDA. It's in Hindi.

भाजपा.         = 299
सहयोगी।       =    51
*एनडीए -     = 350*

*महाराष्ट्र (48)*
= भाजपा -25 सहयोगी -16
*गुजरात (26)*
= बीजेपी -26
*मध्य प्रदेश (29)*
= भाजपा -25
*राजस्थान - (25)*
= बीजेपी -22
*पंजाब (13)*
= भाजपा- 4 सहयोगी -2
*हरियाणा (10)*
= भाजपा - 9
*जम्मू और कश्मीर - (6)*
= भाजपा -3
*उत्तराखंड (5)*
= भाजपा -3
*हिमाचल प्रदेश (4)*
= भाजपा -3
*दिल्ली (7)*
= भाजपा - 7
*उत्तर प्रदेश (80)*
= भाजपा -61 सहयोगी -5
*बिहार (40)*
= भाजपा - 16 सहयोगी -14
*तमिलनाडु (39)*
= भाजपा -4 सहयोगी- 13
*कर्नाटक (28)*
= भाजपा - 16
*आंध्र प्रदेश - (25)*
= भाजपा -2
*तेलंगाना (17)*
= भाजपा -2
*केरल (20)*
= भाजपा -5
*असम (14)*
= भाजपा- 8
*उत्तर-पूर्व (11)*
= भाजपा - 5 सहयोगी -2
*ओरिसा (21)*
= भाजपा -13
*छत्तीसगढ़ (11)*
= भाजपा - 7
*झारखंड (14)*
= भाजपा - 9
*पश्चिम बंगाल (42)*
= बीजेपी -22
*गोवा (2)*
= भाजपा - 2
*अन्य केंद्र शाशित प्रदेश (6)*
= भाजपा -4

*कांग्रेस प्रेजिडेंट राहुल गांधी अमेठी-उत्तरप्रदेश और वायनाड-केरल से हार सकते है।*

*कांग्रेस पार्टी को 2019 के लोकसभा चुनाव में भी बाद लोकसभा में विपक्ष पार्टी बनने के मौका नही मिलेगा, कांग्रेस को कम से कम 55 सांसद सीटों की तुलना में कम जीत हासिल हो सकती है, जिससे विपक्ष के नेता के रूप में पहचाना जाना चाहिए।*
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

TushS
BRFite -Trainee

Post by TushS »

ramana wrote:
*कांग्रेस प्रेजिडेंट राहुल गांधी अमेठी-उत्तरप्रदेश और वायनाड-केरल से हार सकते है।*
।*
Amethi - Rahul will loose
Wayanad - He may win.
**IMHO
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Dr. Praveen Patil seems to be the only chap who is quite assured that BJP would come back to power. Don't know if A.Shah and Na.Mo has such confidence :).

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
16h16 hours ago
More
How a massive alliance of opposition parties with a combined vote-share of nearly 60% failed in Karnataka..
The repercussions from Yesterday's polling in Karnataka will be far and wide, India may totally reject alliances built just to defeat Modi!
Kakkaji wrote:I don't what the general public thinks of them, but I have no respect for IAS/ IPS.
Lilo wrote:Moreover despite their initial training IPS on getting familiar with security situation are many times likely to be non-Sickular unlike the IAS.
I really don't think so, especially considering how young IPS officers behaved when the Sabari Mala debacle happened. All of them seemed to be willing accomplices to the ruling communist regime. IPS is slowly becoming another more British than British kind of an establishment; perhaps a new form of "upper castes/elites". One of them was the son of a CPI leader and he was the brain behind all "operations" of bringing in young women etc. IPS seems to be another "glorified" service which rather than uplifting the constabulary generally "lord over" them. IPS-wallahs as politicised as any other civil service. And even during the Mumbai terror strikes most the valiant actions were done by lower rung police men like ASI Tukaram Omble and a State Police Service officer like Vijay Salaskar.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

the curriculum pattern and the UPSC interview process (which in UPA time was led my marxist/maoist pro-naxal academics) focus heavily on selecting people from the nehruvian 'idea of India' crowd who think they are 'world citizens', look down upon patriotism and are heavily left leaning. A few normal people might get through but only if they keep their beliefs under wraps. The question pattern is heavily suggestive and the answer sheet checking is done by DU/JNU profs who again are heavily left leaning and shamelessly partisan.
for near 3 decades, may be more, the suggested reading for UPSC aspirants has been N Ram's Hindu. Multi-stage filters were there at question setting, answer checking & interview process so that only those who could internalise that worldview would get through. At no stage is the basic loyalty of a candidate towards India or its constitution ever considered. The police verification is a sham since it's a formality as long as no criminal case exists.
This hasn't changed one bit even after NDA-II.
Now of course, there's the zakat foundation gaming the system to get jihadis into the services. And of course, for long there has been a steady flow of evangelical bigots in the system, mostly from NE but also from southern states like KL, TN etc.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Mukhi wrote:Any ground news from Begusarai, Bihar? For Gujarat, sentiments are high in favor of BJP and from what I am told, BJP’s candidate selection neutralizes cast equation quiet a bit. Expected to get 22 plus for sure.
BJP is bound to win this seat.
Kanhaiya Kr is being heckled and road show stopped
On top Swara Bhaskar, Raj Prakash, Shehla Rashid in hijab campaigning in muslim areas has further galvanized votes for Kanhaiya
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

@Sootradhar

Naveen Pattnaik

1) Does not even get down to meet the citizens

2) Then he seems to be mocking them.

Is he drunk?

Watch till the end.

#Odisha

https://twitter.com/Sootradhar/status/1 ... 7315325953
Wow! Naveen Patnaik seems to be the teflon man of India's politics hardly getting questioned by the national presstitute media for his deeds.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

explain Bharat tere tukde jibe: people to Kanhaiya https://swarajyamag.com/insta/begusarai ... ing-in-jnu
And pls remember this is the area which saw large scale violence from various outfits of CPI types org & armed sena of landholders (Bhumihar)
this is strong hold & citadel of lal jhanda but a lot of water has flown since 90s and Modi wave is visible here also
Also armed clashes between landlords (upper caste) vs lal jhanda have come to an end
Interestingly all top leaders of lal jhanda in central Bihar were Brahmins

In 2014 Begusarai was won by BJP Dr Bhola Kumar by over a lakh votes against RJD muslim candidate
CPI (propping Kanhaiya) was distant third and got less than 1 lakh vote
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

ramana wrote:I have a Satta Bazaar estimate putting 299/350 for BJP/NDA. It's in Hindi.

भाजपा.         = 299
सहयोगी।       =    51
*एनडीए -     = 350*
*आंध्र प्रदेश - (25)*
= भाजपा -2
The Andhra number caught my eye. If any BJP MP candidate gets back his/her deposit in AP, that would be a great achievement, this time. Looks like the Satta Bazaar has no clue.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

ramana wrote:I have a Satta Bazaar estimate putting 299/350 for BJP/NDA. It's in Hindi.

*उत्तर प्रदेश (80)*
= भाजपा -61 सहयोगी -5
Lagta hai UP me ishwar bhi "sahyogi" hai bhai...Apna Dal waale keval 2 seaton par lad rahe hain lekin paanch mil rahe hain. :lol:
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Lilo wrote:
@Sootradhar

Naveen Pattnaik

1) Does not even get down to meet the citizens

2) Then he seems to be mocking them.

Is he drunk?

Watch till the end.

#Odisha

https://twitter.com/Sootradhar/status/1 ... 7315325953
Wow! Naveen Patnaik seems to be the teflon man of India's politics hardly getting questioned by the national presstitute media for his deeds.
This video is not inconsistent with my "chaiwala" reports....he looks inebriated, or ill from drinkin'.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Peregrine »

vijayk wrote:Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3

Mukesh.Kumar wrote:Mukesh.Kumar Ji :

Sir i don't know. When i see the kind of reports being shown on TV of both capturing in WB.

Lets forget WB. BJP will have top win it from rest of country.
Mukesh.Kumar Ji :
Pardon me - please - for my correcting the URL Link.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

ramana wrote:Don't want to sound melodramatic but curse of an innocent woman brings down empires.

Primus wrote:

Thank you for the Chaste Hindi.

I am tired of hearing my North Indian Hindu Brethren stating in "THEIR" Hindi :

Jindagi kay Tujerbay kay Asool kay Hisaab kay Mutabiq...

I find this statement "Atrocious" to say the least.

Pardon me - I was told by my Hindi Professor - that the Hindi News Reader Devki Nandan Paday was summoned by JLN - to confirm DNP being appointed as the Chief News Reader.

JLN, it is said, reprimanded DNP for his delivering the Hindi News in a Language which JLN could not understand. The news should be in Hindustani.

DNP - it is said - replied that he had been appointed as the Hindi News Reader. He requested JLN to appoint another Hindustani speaking New Reader as DNP could only speak Hindi and not Hindustani.

JLN then appointed Melville DeMello as Chief Newsreader.

I hasten to add that MD was also a very good English News Reader, but then, DNP was the better one.

Thank you for the Excellent "Roman" Hindi Primus Ji!

Cheers Image
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

why 2019 can't be 2004 redux: state by state explanation https://swarajyamag.com/politics/worst- ... -heres-why
A growing footprint, better alliances and Modi factor rules out 2004.
But MH could be a surprise where Owaisi-Ambedkar party has fielded dalit muslim candidates strategically
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

EC issues notice to Sadhvi Pragya for 'curse' comment on Hemant Karkare https://www.mynation.com/elections/lok- ... out-pq5z9u
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Learned Maulanas - Attack on GOGA, is it from Bharat side or TSP side?
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Not sure, the platform which was used is a Congi/TSP platform, but I won't rule out a conspiracy here. Please note that the majority of the news channels only carried the news about "attack on Judiciary" and didn't mention from where it came from - Also most of the reports sneaked in the Rafale hearing next week as well, along with RaGa's defamation hearing.

Personally given the timing, I am inclined to believe its yet another attempt to malign the government as if its acting against the judiciary and at the same time a gentle warning shot to GoGa for the defamation hearing next week.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

fanne wrote:Learned Maulanas - Attack on GOGA, is it from Bharat side or TSP side?

GOGA??