2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
nits
BRFite

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by nits »

Singha wrote:SS and Jaitley might both retire on health grounds. both have had major operations and downtimes. these 24x7 jobs take their own toll.

I would prefer NS continue as defence minister and Gadkari do this infrastructure thing - its the biggest thing our nation needs over the next 30 years - massive infra buildout.

HBS should imo be inducted as a central minister. despite being a refugee from cong and not a lifelong bjp/rss he has proven himself a worthy warrior.

Parrikar sir was a future potential PM. lifelong rss and great man. his loss is a big one.
HBS :?: - Himant Biswa ?
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

1 Rahul Gandhi Indian National Congress 192102 0 192102 44.48
2 Smriti Irani Bharatiya Janata Party 211820 0 211820 49.04
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

If Smt Smriti Irani wins Amethi, she must be given a cabinet minister post. No small achievement this one....
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

nits wrote: HBS :?: - Himant Biswa ?
If there's anyone who truly deserves to be rewarded, it is HBS. What he has done for the BJP in the NE is incredible.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Sachin wrote:KL has given a huge surprise
The commies are only leading in one single seat (Allappey). Every where else it is the INC i.e Congress. Looks like people of the state have really been frusturated with the pathetic state governement, and they showed it by completely boycotting them (CPI(M) & CPI). And BJP as I see it, would only be coming in very close 2nd positions. Issues like the Sabari Mala temple sacrilege did seem to have made an impact on voters. The North Malabar/North Kerala lobby of the present state government was becoming more or less a mafia.

Looks like even folks like Pothu (buffalo) Rajesh, who had Palakkad as his sure seat is now trailing by a margin of 26802 votes.
Sachin ji
What i dont get is this windfall for congies in Kerala general election so much so that the LOP post will be going to congies mostly based on their clean sweep in Kerala.
What will Kerala Hindus get by voting Congies into center?
Do they see Rahul ji voicing on behalf on Sabarimala in center - when congress didnt even put the word Sabarimala in their manifesto?
Atleast if it was an assembly election a nondhimmi congie CM(if such a guy exists in kerala congress) may just stonewall SC verdict on Sabarimala in deference to Hindu beliefs - now i fully expect Kerala Congies will take the Kerala Hindu aspirations for granted knowing that they have no alternative.

Even in Orissa (with huge) backward tribal population the voters are showing clear differentiation between General election vs assembly election.I dont know how this sense has been lost in Kerala.

The logic that this is an immaterial general election which will have no bearing on issues faced in Kerala - so let us vote for BJP and show support and get few seats in process - no matter CPI may benefit and win few seats more - Has been completely lost on Hindus in Kerala.
Now i see even Shashi Tharoor the one seat i expected there will be natural across the board support for BJP winning in Thiruvananthapuram with 50,000 votes majority.

I saw one congie spokie Shama Mohammed claiming in front of Rahul Kanwal that Keralites are more literate so they voted for Congress even in General Election - I say there is abysmal political literacy .
Last edited by Lilo on 23 May 2019 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

SI RG fight is no less than wc final
prasannasimha
Forum Moderator

Post by prasannasimha »

Yes it is more thrilling than any world cup
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Agree, Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh, Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj, Nitin Gadkari, Nirmala Seetharama, Piyush Goyal, Himant Biswa, Smriti, Tejasvi, Anant Hegde, wow, I am liking the list of ministers :D :D
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

abhijitm wrote:SI RG fight is no less than wc final
Yes yes, just like a cricket world cup final changes lives of millions of Indian citizens.
Sridhar K
BRFite

Post by Sridhar K »

arshyam wrote:
Karthik S wrote:
enna saar achu namma naadu ku? Didn't expect such a verdict for DMK.
Tell me about it. Not sure what the makkal are thinking.
Some Kongu belt guys from my team are stating that more than a vote for DMK it is against ADMK/Edapadi as he has turned cold to Gaunders on Caste related issues apart from becoming too arrogant for his own good. The person is from a village near Edapadi.

Plus we missed the Anti NaMo wave in TN coming out of 24 x 7 propaganda across Tamil MSm and SM over last 5 years, not helped by lackluster or counter productive local BJP leadership

In some of the constituency, NDA campaign was lack luster and non existent
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

beating INC in amethi would be like theseus defeating the minotaur in that maze.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

ANI
@ANI

L K Advani, BJP: Heartiest congratulations to Narendrabhai Modi for steering BJP towards this unprecedented victory in elections. Amitbhai Shah as BJP President & all dedicated workers of the party have put in enormous effort in making sure that BJP's message reaches every voter.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Singha wrote:...........
HBS should imo be inducted as a central minister. despite being a refugee from cong and not a lifelong bjp/rss he has proven himself a worthy warrior...........
+10

BJP central leadership must reward him appropriately.

I see his potential as a junior/diluted version of Amit Shah.

Himanta Biswa Sarma is doing wonders for BJP at NE and building solid foundations for party at ground level.
YumKay
BRFite

Post by YumKay »

AntiJinx spells have achieved the target
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

Mein Narender Damodardas Modi Ishwar Ke Sapath leta Hun Ke----- I say this with tears rolling uncontrollably from my eyes and I am not ashamed to admit it.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Sridhar K wrote:
arshyam wrote: Tell me about it. Not sure what the makkal are thinking.
Some Kongu belt guys from my team are stating that more than a vote for DMK it is against ADMK/Edapadi as he has turned cold to Gaunders on Caste related issues apart from becoming too arrogant for his own good. The person is from a village near Edapadi.

Plus we missed the Anti NaMo wave in TN coming out of 24 x 7 propaganda across Tamil MSm and SM over last 5 years, not helped by lackluster or counter productive local BJP leadership

In some of the constituency, NDA campaign was lack luster and non existent
Again, look at political maturity. Is it difficult for them to understand they are voting for LS? For NM? Again parochial thinking about caste etc. God help this state. Everything north of vindhyas has voted not for caste, highly developed and advanced state eh.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

1 Rahul Gandhi Indian National Congress 210923 0 210923 44.7
2 Smriti Irani Bharatiya Janata Party 230620 0 230620 48.87
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/the-wa ... a-of-india
The Wave That Few Saw: How Modi Got The Country To Vote Against Lutyens Delhi’s Bogus Idea Of India

On what enabled Tsunamo & challenges ahead ^^
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

chandrasekaran wrote:Agree, Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh, Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj, Nitin Gadkari, Nirmala Seetharama, Piyush Goyal, Himant Biswa, Smriti, Tejasvi, Anant Hegde, wow, I am liking the list of ministers :D :D
Due to personal reasons Sushma has already announce that she will not contest. Arun Jaitley is having health issues, it will make sense that he is given rest so that he can concentrate on his health.
Last edited by RKumar on 23 May 2019 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Armaminder blames Sidhu hugging Pak Army Chief as one of the reason for Congress's drubbing in current election.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

I think Congress alone cannot exceed 55 seats. This means there will not be any official leader of the opposition. :lol:
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

SS said that she is not quitting active politics. I doubt Jaitley will either. Namo seems to trust him a lot.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

williams wrote:I think Congress alone cannot exceed 55 seats. This means there will not be any official leader of the opposition. :lol:
At one time it went down to 49 but it is at 56 now.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Karthik S wrote:
abhijitm wrote:SI RG fight is no less than wc final
Yes yes, just like a cricket world cup final changes lives of millions of Indian citizens.
Not in that sense. Close fight and suspense who will win eventually.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Jetli is ill
He will be changed acc to fly on wall
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Suresh S wrote:Mein Narender Damodardas Modi Ishwar Ke Sapath leta Hun Ke----- I say this with tears rolling uncontrollably from my eyes and I am not ashamed to admit it.
+101
Same here.
its a Cultural Renaissance which we are witnessing in front of our eyes.
Finally Bengal which was drugged by communism is awakening.
Tripura fallen and saffron now.
Karnataka is also full saffron
Telengana given good hints on the path.
Kerala and Tamil nadu is last two Bastions left

Somewhere in heaven Shyama Prashad Mukherjee, Deen Dayal Upadhya, and Atal Jee, Manohar Parikar too must be smiling with big joy.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Sumeet wrote:Armaminder blames Sidhu hugging Pak Army Chief as one of the reason for Congress's drubbing in current election.
Then why did Congress do well in Punjab?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

>> Finally Bengal which was drugged by communism is awakening

its a statement of deep consequences.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

sanjayc wrote:
Sumeet wrote:Armaminder blames Sidhu hugging Pak Army Chief as one of the reason for Congress's drubbing in current election.
Then why did Congress do well in Punjab?
He is using this opportunity to clip the wings of Sidhu.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

BJP - 12
Congress - 1

Declared - 13
YumKay
BRFite

Post by YumKay »

Sidhu must be kickedk hard where it hurts most. I have been tweeting to the same effect. Amrinder does not like sidhu one bit and he is trying to make sidhu scapegoat.
I believe we should help
Last edited by YumKay on 23 May 2019 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Prannoy Roy, Srinivasan Jain and all other 'experts' left NDTV screens leaving Nidhi to hold the fort. She is passing time by just repeating the numbers over and over again. Bimbo.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Dilbuji please do not stop
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

YumKay wrote:Sidhu must be kickedk hard where it hurts most. I have been tweeting to the same effect. Amrinder does not like sidhu one bit and he is trying to make sidhu scapegoat.
I believe we should help
Or it could be a case of playing good cop bad cop. You never know.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Kerala is bad news for Hindus. This state seems to be compromised by church and mosque lot more than people anticipated. Congoons are hardly any different than chor communists if not the same. Looks like a major match fixing between the two.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

suryag wrote:Dilbuji please do not stop
+101

Dilbuforce must continue to be deployed till the final ECI numbers are confirmed.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

1 Rahul Gandhi Indian National Congress 228217 0 228217 44.55
2 Smriti Irani Bharatiya Janata Party 250969 0 250969 48.99
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

BJD has extended support to BJP before the results. I wonder if it extends to RS. If AIADMK, BJD, JD(U), SS and some others play ball in RS some important bills may be passed.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

BJP in WB has to be extra careful. A lot of sewerage from TMC will try to join. Pick and choose.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Too early to call Amethi seat boys