2019 General Elections News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
williams
BRFite

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by williams »

I saw the interview. I am not sure what you all think but in my mind, Modi Ji looks like a PM who is setting the agenda for the next 5 years. He does not look like somebody who is anxiously waiting for the election results. I don't want to jinx the excitement of watching the election results on the 23rd. I think it is over. Pappu should plan for his next vacation in an unknown land to get some rest.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Summarizes the whole Delhi scene pretty well.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Today per the EC every voter has their booth within 1.2km, which is easy strolling distance for most people. Doesn't this (a) remove excuse for not voting and (b) reduce the power of those who can afford to run buses and taxis to bring "their" voters to the booth?

With this, polling should reach essentially 100% barring voter list errors, sickness and being out of town. Now if they can add remote voting, it can hit 99+.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Has Mamta turned into Aurangzeb?

Another response to Time magazine attack: https://youtu.be/8G8Ol4wWLLo
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

"Chup chap phool e chhap" used to be the slogan.

TMC was the only party with some kind of flower in their logo, BJP were not even in the consideration anywhere when that slogan was coined.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Apologies for linking the Wire here but this is an article quoted by Suyash Bhardwaj on Twitter . It is a psephological experiment asking boatmen transporting people at Sangam about what they’ve learned . They’ve shown an uncanny ability to gauge the public mood, dating all the way back to 1977, and the cureent estimation is a bigger mandate than 2014:
article
Elsewhere there are more article stating what people are seeing, not what they estimate . Pagalika has Twitter posts indicating astonishment at Red to Saffron change in WB, and Turdesai , who twitter says is sitting on Axis live exit poll data , is taking about return majority . I won’t quote their articles but it’s easy to find .
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Suraj wrote: Pagalika has Twitter posts indicating astonishment at Red to Saffron change in WB, and Turdesai , who twitter says is sitting on Axis live exit poll data , is taking about return majority . I won’t quote their articles but it’s easy to find .
BJP has taken most of the middle class vote in Bengal, will cross 30% vote in Bengal and is going to cross the 20% vote in Kerala. Both Kerala and Bengal were always very Hindu states at the core, as you yourself know [definitely about Kerala, in your case]. My guess - by 2024, the Left will have been rolled up into the Malabar, probably all the way to Kasaragod and Kannur, and the fight will be directly between the UDF and NDA in Travancore-Cochin. Even Communists are already talking of a post-poll recovery for the Left in Kerala, and no one is even believing that they will get >4 seats in Kerala this time. We may be looking at a Left-mukt-Bharat soon. But this is natural - it was the Left that was sitting on the Hindu vote in both Bengal and Kerala and their death is going to directly benefit the BJP.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Btw I have been reading this gent since 1990s (was eagerly waiting for his take), he is on record of getting all elections right since 1977, ALL!! He also predicted some states, more remarkably the last one of UP, correct).
At the Sangam, perhaps you get the microcosm of India.
I believe the wire article is highly censored, though they may not have been able to muddle the central message that BJP is sweeping and sweeping big. And yeah UP is undecided, really?
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Yes I know :) I posted during the 2014 thread that I expect the situation in KL to get worse for BJP before it gets better , not just because they need to improve party apparatus , but because their natural vote bloc is the left vote. Those LDF people are very religious and grounded and their support of a party is not a reflection of widespread belief in the commie doctrine itself . My folks diligently vote LDF but laugh in your face if you suggested they support communism . It is simply a political calculus and BJP is a more natural politician and ideological fit. However the process of splitting LDF vote will strengthen the other party and that’s why I said it will get worse before it gets better .
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

BTW, Axis had done an opinion poll that Turdesai did not allow to be telecasted (as he stopped the disastrous pappu's TV interview). Axis guys can only squirm and claim they are only doing exit (though he let out some findings). Turdesai must have forced Axis saying that since we have bank rolled you, we own the data and will choose to publish it (as he did for cash for vote scam during newclear bill, he never published that sting. It was of course organized from Advani side by his trusted lieutenant Sudhir Kulkarni).
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Suraj wrote:Yes I know :) I posted during the 2014 thread that I expect the situation in KL to get worse for BJP before it gets better , not just because they need to improve party apparatus , but because their natural vote bloc is the left vote. Those LDF people are very religious and grounded and their support of a party is not a reflection of widespread belief in the commie doctrine itself . My folks diligently vote LDF but laugh in your face if you suggested they support communism . It is simply a political calculus and BJP is a more natural politician and ideological fit. However the process of splitting LDF vote will strengthen the other party and that’s why I said it will get worse before it gets better .
Already, there are at least three seats [Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram and Attingal] in which BJP is probably going to come AT LEAST second, or at worst a very close third , in Travancore, and two more seats in S Malabar [Thrissur and Palakkad] where BJP will come either second or a close third. My guess, the collapse of the Left in Travancore, and Cochin will be complete by 2024. Whether they will disappear from N Malabar [Kasaragod-Kannur-Wayanad-Kozhikode] also remains to be seen.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

fanne wrote:Btw I have been reading this gent since 1990s (was eagerly waiting for his take), he is on record of getting all elections right since 1977, ALL!! He also predicted some states, more remarkably the last one of UP, correct).
At the Sangam, perhaps you get the microcosm of India.
I believe the wire article is highly censored, though they may not have been able to muddle the central message that BJP is sweeping and sweeping big. And yeah UP is undecided, really?
BJP is not likely to come down below 180+whatever they get in UP [UP is extremely hard to predict for me]. All in all, even if BJP doesn't get majority by itself, I don't think NDA will fail to get majority.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

fanne wrote:BTW, Axis had done an opinion poll that Turdesai did not allow to be telecasted (as he stopped the disastrous pappu's TV interview). Axis guys can only squirm and claim they are only doing exit (though he let out some findings). Turdesai must have forced Axis saying that since we have bank rolled you, we own the data and will choose to publish it (as he did for cash for vote scam during newclear bill, he never published that sting. It was of course organized from Advani side by his trusted lieutenant Sudhir Kulkarni).
What did the Axis opinion poll say before being cut off?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

He was giving 50+ to BJP and overall majority by itself to BJP. He gave two interviews (should be in the back pages) - One where 5-6 surveyors (including Deshmukh, axis guy, others...) talk moderated by madisonboxer and other is when he is interviewed by that rediff lady (1-1 interview). If you listen to both, he is clear that BJP is coming back.
Chanakyareborn
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Chanakyareborn »

So much discussion around how many seats BJP will win.

Let's say Modi comes back with another majority. So what? Will it save Bharat - for how long? Based on his last 5 years performance I don't think so. Is he even aware of the pro peaceful pro EJ pro Pakistan anti India deep state? If yes, what has he done? In the 11th hour he remembers saffron terror theory, he remembers Gandhi family corruption and cases against Rahul. Nothing done in 5 years. Nothing in 370, 35A, Ram Mandir, UCC, changing the anti Hindu RTE act, destroying the Gandhi family once and for all, changing the history text books, breaking Lutyen's cabal. Nothing done to privatise PSUs, Atalji was better in that regard potentially realising privatisation was the only way to get rid of corruption. In 5 years, no probe done into 26/11, no re-look into Netaji case, Shastriji murder, nothing. Bofors did not get justice yet! Still singing "Gandhiji got us freedom" narrative which only helps the INC Gandhi family. How many hindus even know about the genocide in east pakistan pre 1971?

What's the point of coming to power when you don't know how to use it? He is too liberal, too secular to be someone who can save Bharat. Additionally suffering from the perennial Prithviraj Syndrome. Given demographics change, it's a matter of time before we meet the fate of Persia. Yes, we may become a economy of 10TN before that.

UPA within 5 years created the saffron terror theory. If not for Tukaram they would have destroyed RSS once and for all. That's what you do when in power - you destroy the backbone of opposition. In 10 years created the RTE act to destroy hindu education institutions. Passed Land bill to destroy chances to get land for industries. That's what they did and they had <150 and about 200 seats to do that. And lest you forget they unfreeze quattrocchi accounts back in 2004 itself. That's like middle finger to India. And BJP did zilch with 282 seats for Bharat.

If India needs to be saved, the only way is to follow the path of China. Single party rule, full control of media and narrative, elimination of peacefuls from all stations of power. I have to give it to China for recognizing the threat of peaceful and acting on it. They also knew early on that narrative needs to be controlled completely for a civilization to rise again. And we will play democracy democracy before perishing - hell even Twitter is siding full on with INC - blatantly and we do nothing - mute spectators. Enough said.
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

Your outburst is valid but all those things will be done in the coming yrs.Indian military takeover of India can do all those things quickly but with lot of bloodshed. We will do all those things in a democratic framework atleast that is the hope and plan.It will take more time. Coming 5 yrs are not at all going to be like the last five.
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

But now we have discovered the power of Twitter and we shall hammer BJP everytime they overlook their hindutva agenda.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

OTOH if RaGa comes 2 power one need not worry about such things because all yindootvadin will be in breaking rocks in Sentinel Island for the CheenPakEj Empyah - or dead in the "crowd control" like Karsevaks. No Twitter there. So yes, pls get out the vote.

Is this really Ch.. Reborn? Namaskaram. Waiting 2 c u cast as a Libtard like someone else from ancient wars. :mrgreen:

My take is that the past 5 years have totally slam-dunked the naysayers. Look at DIME using up their long-saved cover saying "Divider": that was the thing that they sooooo much hoped would happen in India, and they were all ready for it.
ARticle 370 Riots, 35 Riots, Ayodhya Riots, RaGa Arrest Riots, SoGa Arrest Riots, EJ Riots...
Indian economy would go down the tubes. Lots of recruits for ISIS. ISIS sweeping north India from the West and East (and from Nepal) and South India from West and Southeast. Pakistan occupying all of J&K. EJstani Ski resorts. Congi-EJ-ISIS sweeps to power in 2019, as the Return of The Colonial Vice-Royalty.

Remember the Berkeley-Haas scam, where Harsh Mander, Angana Chatteri et al were training terrorists to cause communal riots in India?

Instead, NaMo spends 4.9 years in Sabka Vikas and Bijnej, Indian economy zooms, GeeDeePee zooms. Rural India Transformed (yes, that's me saying it..) , Military getting stronger by the day. And Pakistan? Balakot-F-16-Balochistan- FATFA(?) ISIS in pieces, literally, courtesy of General Smirnoff and Marshal Vodkov. And 35A? Waiting on SC to decide, any day now. Evidence piling up against RaGa, SoGa etc, mostly from their own utterings.
So there you go. I think it is perfect timing. Beautiful choreography.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 12 May 2019 01:30, edited 2 times in total.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Shanmukh wrote:
Suraj wrote: Pagalika has Twitter posts indicating astonishment at Red to Saffron change in WB, and Turdesai , who twitter says is sitting on Axis live exit poll data , is taking about return majority . I won’t quote their articles but it’s easy to find .
BJP has taken most of the middle class vote in Bengal, will cross 30% vote in Bengal and is going to cross the 20% vote in Kerala. Both Kerala and Bengal were always very Hindu states at the core, as you yourself know [definitely about Kerala, in your case]. My guess - by 2024, the Left will have been rolled up into the Malabar, probably all the way to Kasaragod and Kannur, and the fight will be directly between the UDF and NDA in Travancore-Cochin. Even Communists are already talking of a post-poll recovery for the Left in Kerala, and no one is even believing that they will get >4 seats in Kerala this time. We may be looking at a Left-mukt-Bharat soon. But this is natural - it was the Left that was sitting on the Hindu vote in both Bengal and Kerala and their death is going to directly benefit the BJP.
The middle class bastion in WB is primarily Kolkata and Hooghly district. While BJP vote share will increase here no doubt, but I doubt BJP will get even a single seat. In fact, per my reading, vote share of CPM in Kolkata and Hooghly seats will be extremely high, I won't be surprised if BJP candidate ends up being number 3 in many of these seats.

The social stigma of BJP is still prevalent among the intelligentsia of Bongs. Any support for BJP here (Kolkata and near by Hooghly, Howrah, adjacent parts of 24 Parganas and Midnapore) are essentially a TMC anti incumbency compromise and none of them are BJP core voter. The situation is slowly changing though but based on my interaction with childhood friends and relatives, not enough yet. The romanticism of Che Guevara still rules, even among the young generation here.

Where BJP will do well is definitely not middle class areas but North (CoochBehar, Jalpaiguri, Dinajpur districts) and Western parts of WB (Purulia, Bankura, Birbhum and Midnapore) and most likely Krishnanagar in Nadia. Had high hopes about Barrackpore in 24 parganas but not hopeful any more.

Per my reading of the situation, the middle class bastion is too weak to overcome TMC goon squad. The middle class dominating areas can not go toe to toe with TMC muscle physically or with shady wheeler dealers politically. There are enough slums nearby with discontent angry low income guys who by nature would have jealous grudge against these bhadralok demographics and hence gets easily manipulated at the time of election, earlier by left and now TMC.

The areas away from Kolkata like north and western parts of WB on the other hand have lesser number of middle class demographic and also closure to other states like Bihar and Jharkhand and they have lesser stigma towards BJP and can also get physical with TMC goon squad given enough incentive. That's what Bajrang Dal has done for the last 5 years in Bengal and BJP will get that benefit in this election.

However, these areas used to be left bastion earlier and there are a lot of old sympathizers. TMC has activated them. The pattern has been quite obvious for last couple of weeks. There has been huge rallies in support of CPM in all these areas like Bankura.

Pagalika et al are reporting the situation but not reading it correctly or reporting it truthfully. Jihadidi is going after Modi and not even mentioning left, not because left is irrelevant. That they are, for quite some time now, in the bigger scheme of things. She is not mentioning them and TMC goons are not harassing them anymore but tacitly allowing them to revive because TMC expects that a mini revival of left in these areas will split the anti TMC votes and TMC will reap the benefit.

Last but not the least, TMC has followed this pattern for Kolkata and near by areas as well and the CPM vote share from these areas will reflect that.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Picklu wrote:"Chup chap phool e chhap" used to be the slogan.

TMC was the only party with some kind of flower in their logo, BJP were not even in the consideration anywhere when that slogan was coined.
The slogan was heavily used for bjp's tapan sikdar when he won dumdum from the left in 1998. Tmc at the time was a 3 month old party.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Btw, when it is reported in the papers that the ruling party is harassing the opponents, it is not always physical. Physical violence remains a large part no doubt but a lot of it is social and operational.

For eg, not allowing decorators or food caterars to serve in social/family functions of the opposition local leaders, registering false police case etc etc. I am sure people from Kerala would know, since the tactics were developed by CPM and later they switched lock, stock and barrel to TMC.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Rahul M wrote:
Picklu wrote:"Chup chap phool e chhap" used to be the slogan.

The slogan was heavily used for bjp's tapan sikdar when he won dumdum from the left in 1998. Tmc at the time was a 3 month old party.
Ah right, I forgot Tapan Sikdar but then again, in my defence, the winning of Tapan Sikdar was such an anomaly that none really noticed and it didn't really matter. I doubt anyone outside Dumdum would have heard.

It came to widespread use during "paribartan" only.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Chanakya reborn, take a deep breath and read what UB has written, slowly. And try to understand what your namesake would have thought of your frustration.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Mumble mumble anti-jinx mumble mumble.

Suraj wrote:Apologies for linking the Wire here but this is an article quoted by Suyash Bhardwaj on Twitter . It is a psephological experiment asking boatmen transporting people at Sangam about what they’ve learned . They’ve shown an uncanny ability to gauge the public mood, dating all the way back to 1977, and the cureent estimation is a bigger mandate than 2014:
article
Elsewhere there are more article stating what people are seeing, not what they estimate . Pagalika has Twitter posts indicating astonishment at Red to Saffron change in WB, and Turdesai , who twitter says is sitting on Axis live exit poll data , is taking about return majority . I won’t quote their articles but it’s easy to find .
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Picklu wrote:
Rahul M wrote: The slogan was heavily used for bjp's tapan sikdar when he won dumdum from the left in 1998. Tmc at the time was a 3 month old party.
Ah right, I forgot Tapan Sikdar but then again, in my defence, the winning of Tapan Sikdar was such an anomaly that none really noticed and it didn't really matter. I doubt anyone outside Dumdum would have heard.

Tapan Sikdar getting elected was partly a function of an accommodation with Subhash Chackrobarty. Less of a broad basing of support for the BJP. Totally an anomaly as you put it.

All predictions are off. I am going back to lurk mode. Too much nicer in the system. Ab jo hoga 23rd May ko hoga. Till then just push top get the vote out.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Picklu wrote:
Rahul M wrote: The slogan was heavily used for bjp's tapan sikdar when he won dumdum from the left in 1998. Tmc at the time was a 3 month old party.

Sirji, an anomaly such as dum dum is noticed by everybody, it was a HUGE upset. Dumdum was known as a red bastion.

Yes, there was an understanding b/w sikdar and subhash chakrobarty which simply meant local party unit sat out the election. Sikdar won by dint of his hardwork and vajpayee's image. I remember even auntyjis of the area discussing that slogan with rebellious glee.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

picklu ji weren't you also one of the jinx breaker along with dilbu (or am I confusing in rhyming names). If yes then do the honors please.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Factors Affecting radar performance

Clutter
Echoes from land, sea, rain, snow, hail, birds, insects, auroras, and meteors are of interest to those who observe and study the environment, but they are a nuisance to those who want to detect aircraft, ships, missiles, or other similar targets. Clutter echoes can seriously limit the capability of a radar system; thus, a significant part of radar design is devoted to minimizing the effects of clutter without reducing the echoes from desired targets.
https://www.britannica.com/technology/r ... erformance
https://youtu.be/FSzVmCXlPPI?t=1562

Modi @27:00 : Maine Kaha itne cloud hai, barish horahi hai maine socha ek benefit hai ki hum radar se bachsakthe hain . Maine kaha mera raw wisdom hai ki yeh cloud(&rain) benefit bhi karsakta hai
Defence journo @ShivAroor (Griffen pusher) parading his ignorance by distorting what Modi's RAW WISDOM(not raw vision!) said on RAIN which causes radar clutter.I wonder how fool became a defence hack & gets INS Viraat taxi rides

https://twitter.com/suprati_/status/1127336976212905984
The presstitutes like Telegraph are already swarming on the lie of "Modi radar gaffe" for today's news cycle.
Modi spills Balakot secret: I thought there are clouds, we can escape radar. OK, go ahead. Chal pade
Prime Minister reinvents radar science on National Technology Day

By TT Bureau in New Delhi
Published 12.05.19,
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has disclosed he assumed that cloud cover and rain would prevent Pakistani radars from detecting Indian fighter planes and gave the decisive go-ahead for the Balakot air strikes when experts were confused about launching the operation in bad weather.

Last edited by Lilo on 12 May 2019 07:26, edited 12 times in total.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

fanne wrote:picklu ji weren't you also one of the jinx breaker along with dilbu (or am I confusing in rhyming names). If yes then do the honors please.
Unfortunately, no. I was not.

Hence " Ayega toh Modi hi" :mrgreen:
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

@Picklu-dada,
I very much doubt that CPM will come second in any of the seats this time in the Kolkata region [the only possibilities are those of the south 24 Parganas region [seats like Mathurapur, Joynagar, Diamond Harbour, etc] where BJP barely exists. You are right that BJP won't win many in the N and S 24 Paraganas region, Howrah, Hooghly, Bardhaman, or Kolkata, but remember that the BJP had a colossal amount of ground to make up [from ~20% for BJP in 2014 to ~40% or even more for TMC in 2014]. But I am hopeful that BJP will win both N Kolkata and Barrackpore [they will come a close second, at least]. As for the Krishnanagar region, you are overlooking both Bongaon and Ranaghat - BJP has decent chance in both. Whether BJP will win any of these is extremely hard to say since BJP is starting from ~15-20% in these, but they have displaced the CPM conclusively and will cross the 30% vote mark.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Rahul M wrote:
Picklu wrote:

Sirji, an anomaly such as dum dum is noticed by everybody, it was a HUGE upset. Dumdum was known as a red bastion.

Yes, there was an understanding b/w sikdar and subhash chakrobarty which simply meant local party unit sat out the election. Sikdar won by dint of his hardwork and vajpayee's image. I remember even auntyjis of the area discussing that slogan with rebellious glee.
Oh Tapan Sikdar was noticed, no doubt. I am talking about noticing the wide spread use of that slogan. For all intent and purpose, that slogan came up in wider WB discourse during paribartan only, any previous use here and there were mostly localized.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Shanmukh wrote:@Picklu-dada,
I very much doubt that CPM will come second in any of the seats this time in the Kolkata region [the only possibilities are those of the south 24 Parganas region [seats like Mathurapur, Joynagar, Diamond Harbour, etc] where BJP barely exists. You are right that BJP won't win many in the N and S 24 Paraganas region, Howrah, Hooghly, Bardhaman, or Kolkata, but remember that the BJP had a colossal amount of ground to make up [from ~20% for BJP in 2014 to ~40% or even more for TMC in 2014]. But I am hopeful that BJP will win both N Kolkata and Barrackpore [they will come a close second, at least]. As for the Krishnanagar region, you are overlooking both Bongaon and Ranaghat - BJP has decent chance in both. Whether BJP will win any of these is extremely hard to say since BJP is starting from ~15-20% in these, but they have displaced the CPM conclusively and will cross the 30% vote mark.
Ghee Shakkar and whatever else you wish for sire.

Unfortunately, most of the people in these regions do not even know the name of the local BJP candidate, even after the election is over in their constituency, that how much ground BJP has to cover.

On the other hand, the CPM candidate is the local '-da' in all these constituencies, well known in the community for long time. Since they were not harassed for quite some time now and the "pyar mohabbat" were reserved for BJP functionaries, the Left front also got quite good preparation for the election.

If most of the anti incumbency common folks can ignore all these shenanigans and vote BJP enmass, I would be very happy but for now, the lungi keeps fluttering :-?
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

As expected, the area domination by TMC vote machinary started. 1 dead in Jhargram, 1 injured in Bankura already.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Sorry, wrong thread
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Chanakyareborn wrote:So much discussion around how many seats BJP will win.

Let's say Modi comes back with another majority. So what? Will it save Bharat - for how long? Based on his last 5 years performance I don't think so. Is he even aware of the pro peaceful pro EJ pro Pakistan anti India deep state? If yes, what has he done? In the 11th hour he remembers saffron terror theory, he remembers Gandhi family corruption and cases against Rahul. Nothing done in 5 years. Nothing in 370, 35A, Ram Mandir, UCC, changing the anti Hindu RTE act, destroying the Gandhi family once and for all, changing the history text books, breaking Lutyen's cabal. Nothing done to privatise PSUs, Atalji was better in that regard potentially realising privatisation was the only way to get rid of corruption. In 5 years, no probe done into 26/11, no re-look into Netaji case, Shastriji murder, nothing. Bofors did not get justice yet! Still singing "Gandhiji got us freedom" narrative which only helps the INC Gandhi family. How many hindus even know about the genocide in east pakistan pre 1971?

UPA within 5 years created the saffron terror theory. If not for Tukaram they would have destroyed RSS once and for all. That's what you do when in power - you destroy the backbone of opposition. In 10 years created the RTE act to destroy hindu education institutions. Passed Land bill to destroy chances to get land for industries. That's what they did and they had <150 and about 200 seats to do that. And lest you forget they unfreeze quattrocchi accounts back in 2004 itself. That's like middle finger to India. And BJP did zilch with 282 seats for Bharat.

If India needs to be saved, the only way is to follow the path of China ...completely for a civilization to rise again. And we will play democracy democracy before perishing - hell even Twitter is siding full on with INC - blatantly and we do nothing - mute spectators. Enough said.
It’s not the govt. the people don’t know to to play the game and fight yet. They are not ready yet. Waking them up will take a decade. As for the real game there’s no middle path they have to “dominate” the subcontinent. It’s not a 5 year thing.

The People are just discovering the feelings of electing a national party for the 2nd time. It’s like discovering your di*ck But not knowing the full use yet.

So for now if they want protect half breed jersey cows it’s ok but at some point they may graduate to getting the lost land back to the Sikhs and Hindus kicked out from POK not just the valley.

As for cow protection it’s really a metaphor for the earth the altruistic / symbiotic connections of animals and nature. The original Neolithic values that the world actually needs.

It is hijacked by libtards and poorly represented by even devout Hindus also they are not articulate or motivated in communicating it.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Most desis are blissfully unaware or passive on libtard agenda. It was a surprise to me as well. My first brush was in times square when Vajpayee's win was headlined on the billboard "hindu nationalist party ...".

Still it's the "south asian" libtard that's the real adversary not so much the Goras. If desis showed some self affirmation, the west would adjust. Some how the hollowness of the south asian libtard has to be communicated to the west. This election can help. If Indians cannot choose the right party then they deserve the indignities.

European business leaders were grovelling when China threatened Dolce Gabana after the infamous noodle sucking ad.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

banrjeer wrote:Most desis are blissfully unaware or passive on libtard agenda. It was a surprise to me as well. My first brush was in times square when Vajpayee's win was headlined on the billboard "hindu nationalist party ...".

Still it's the "south asian" libtard that's the real adversary not so much the Goras. If desis showed some self affirmation, the west would adjust. Some how the hollowness of the south asian libtard has to be communicated to the west. This election can help. If Indians cannot choose the right party then they deserve the indignities.

European business leaders were grovelling when China threatened Dolce Gabana after the infamous noodle sucking ad.
Very true. During college days, I refused to attend the 'South Asian' festivals. 'South Asian' is infested with Equal-Equal and Aman Ki Tamasha kinds. And these idiots will often pass resolutions in support of one of the Muslims Students Associations' BDS supporting campaigns and the like.
These were the same kind of idiots protesting a video conference by Modijee at Wharton, for example. The global Tukde-Tukde gang.
Last edited by Ardeshir on 12 May 2019 08:23, edited 1 time in total.
Nsmith
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Nsmith »

Whatever be the views of satta operators, media wallahs or pollsters.... Shiver in your dhotis and repeat after me:

BJP will loose onlee :(( :((
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Lilo, I watched that entire interview, and it did appear that ModiJi was considering the opinions of experts on the rain situation, and he did say that in his naive opinion that weather could actually help rather than hinder, and so he took the risk. Not a bad interpretation since weather could affect the ability of radars to detect aircraft, although radar design does take this into account.

Lets wait and see how his haters will spin this. I am pretty sure Sreenivasan Jain, Omar Abdullahs's keep, Burka Bibi, Fey D'Sousza are going to have a field day with some 'experts' on their shows deride and mock ModiJi for this radar stuff. And they will have Congoons like Pawan Khera go berserk on how much of a 'national security risk' ModiJi is re-inventing science and crap like that.