2019 General Elections News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Atmavik
BRFite

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Atmavik »

looks like the BIF have shifted their attack from Modi to Yogi. he is a future PM.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Dileep wrote:I am planning to do a BBQ night on 23rd. Lulu here now sells farmed sirloin steaks that are of adequate quality for grilling. Pork will be from another farm source sold by a local meat shop.

Happy or sad, malloos drink. I BBQ!!
Wow you were leader of the pack during sabarimala issue. Typical mallu I guess eh.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

Singha wrote:https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jyotira ... eststories

so it seems scindia had flown to usa to attend his sons graduation from yale.
Wow I was under the impression this guy was in his mid 30s, but has next gen ivy league ejucated yuvaraj ready. Makes RaGa junior look even more like a damp squib.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

next stop KAR

ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

abhik wrote:
Singha wrote:https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jyotira ... eststories

so it seems scindia had flown to usa to attend his sons graduation from yale.
Wow I was under the impression this guy was in his mid 30s, but has next gen ivy league ejucated yuvaraj ready. Makes RaGa junior look even more like a damp squib.
Interesting to know he got a son ready to take papa's place. Papa was in Stanford not long ago known for not a serious student and left after his father died (may be YSR'ed).

They get easy admissions to Ivy Leagues where as SDRE children have to be on A/A+ in academics, sports, music, and Bee/Math/Science competitions and compete with SYREs* throughout their life to get into those universities.

*Chinese - Y is color.
tsarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by tsarkar »

Mukesh.Kumar wrote:
tsarkar wrote:The most accurate analysis of the West Bengal voter sentiment is carried here. Especially the vote transfer from CPM to BJP.

Please read in full. Also note what Bengalis think of JLN & Gandhi family :D

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/oth ... 392738.cms
Sir the article is biased. It still casts the BJP as The Other. It touches upon themes, but the moment it starts using words like "bigotry" it loses me.

Also, 'Bablu Sheikh'? Tea seller in front of Vidyasagar College? I grew up (literally) a stone's throw from where this incident took place. I would take this with a pinch of salt.

The growth of the BJP is partly due to anti-incumbency, but also because people in Bengal are aspiring to the development model promised by the BJP. Historically, Bengal always had a love-hate relationship with the INC. Maybe more than a fair share of hate from partition. That translated into the inital lurch to the Left (not because they were Communists, but because they were non INC).
Ofcourse its a biased article. But the truth came out - that Bengalis especially those who lost everything and were subjected to inhuman genocide despite multiple generations have neither forgiven nor forgotten. The anti Congress sentiment that went left is now firmly back in BJP. With the refugees and CPM votes and workers moving to BJP, this is a silent boost to nationalism.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Dilbu wrote:Lungi uthao zor se shiver karo aur bolo.
BJP will lose onlee :(( :(( :((
Freakin finally.. :evil:

God dammit..

Need them 155mm 52 cal anti jinxes,

Without these, the poor rakshaks were left to defend the fort by lobbing some weak stuff
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Karan M wrote:Yes, you are right. The same project likely extends to the NYT and other channels. Explains their visceral reaction to any strong Govt in India or cultural awakening, centripetal forces.
If the Economist costs its readers investment opportunities, they will eventually quit it. No such constraint on the NYT.

They all come from a worldview with problems closely related to this.
http://arunsmusings.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... cript.html
But going off-topic here.

----

To get back to the topic -- the next government is going to have some advantages, e.g., momentum; and some disadvantages, e.g., low-hanging fruit already picked relative to 2014. Beyond this thread, which is the discussion space on BRF to track this?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ethics preaching Election Commissioner Ashok Lavasa’s wife became Director of 12 companies when he became Secretary to Govt

Ethics preaching Election Commissioner Ashok Lavasa’s wife became Director of 12 companies when he became Secretary to Govt

The Election Commissioner Ashok Lavasa is now considered as a man of integrity to some people, especially for the Congress and Left-liberal gang who want to attack the Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora. But there are some shocking facts that happened when Lavasa was the Secretary of the Environment Ministry. Ashok Lavasa’s wife Novel Singhal Lavasa became a Board Director or an Independent Director in many big companies’ Boards 2015 onwards. This continued when he became Finance Secretary in 2016.

Like him, wife Novel is only a Post Graduate in English and resigned from State Bank of India around 2005 as Manager. Then she was managing the IAS Officer’s wives’ welfare association activities and some social activities. When she was in the SBI, she had gone for a course in Australia on Credit and Savings. Many Bankers say that she left SBI as soon as she got a promotion as Assistant General Manager.

All of a sudden Novel Singhal Lavasa got on the Board of a big sugar company Balrampur Chini Mills Limited as a Director in February 2015, when husband Ashok Lavasa was a Secretary in the Environment Ministry. Mrs. Lavasa’s entry into many Boards occurred when her husband became a secretary in the Finance Ministry in 2016.

Here are list of companies that appointed Novel Singhal Lavasa as a Director from 2015: Welspun Solar Tech Private Limited, Welspun Solar Punjab Private Limited, Balrampur Chini Mills Limited, Welspun Urja Gujarat Private Limited, Omax Autos Limited, Powerlinks Transmission Limited, Welspun Energy Rajastan Private Limited, Dugar Hydro Power Limited, Dreisatz Mysolar 24 Pvt Limited, Walwhan Wind RJ Ltd, Mi Mysolar 24 Pvt Limited and Walwhan Urja Anjar Limited.

Mr. Ashok Lavasa, can you explain how your wife Novel entered the Boards of 12 companies as a Director? As Secretary of Finance and Environment, have you dealt with any files of the above mentioned 12 companies?

The Chidambaram connection
1980 Batch Haryana cadre IAS officer Ashok Lavasa entered the Centre in April 2009 as a Joint Secretary in Home Ministry during P Chidambaram’s tenure. In 2010, Chidambaram launched a book of Ashok Lavasa. The book has a curious name: ‘An Uncivil Servant’. When seeing his wife as Director of 12 companies, the husband’s book name – ‘An Uncivil Servant’ – is very apt. In that function, Chidambaram also launched the travel photo exhibition of the husband and wife[1].

He was handpicked by Chidambaram in the Home Ministry in 2009 and retired as the Finance Secretary in October 2017 in the Modi government. He also served as Special Secretary in Power Ministry and in Civil Aviation Ministry. Ashok Lavasa’s daughter Avny Lavasa joined IAS in 2013 in Jammu & Kashmir cadre and currently working as Deputy Commissioner in Ladakh. Long story short Lavasa was the blue-eyed boy of all Ministers from Chidambaram to Arun Jaitley and landed up with a five-year-long post-retirement job as the Election Commissioner and is soon expected to be Chief Election Commissioner after Sunil Arora’s retirement in April 2021.

PGurus earlier reported the tainted past of Sunil Arora, caught red-handed in Niira Radia tapes and lobbying for Tata Group’s interests in civil aviation, apart from other shoddy deals. The telephone transcripts between controversial lobbyist Niira Radia and Sunil Arora are published here[2].

The above-mentioned incidents of Ashok Lavasa and Sunil Arora confirm one thing – only pliable officials get plum postings as Election Commissioners.

References:

[1] Rare Pictures are shown – Sh P. Chidambaram – Mar 7, 2010, InternationaNewsAndViews.com

[2] Hectic lobbying to make Niira Radia’s friend Sunil Arora as next CEO of Prasar Bharati – Sep 2, 2016, PGurus.com
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Lilo wrote:
Dileep wrote:I am planning to do a BBQ night on 23rd. Lulu here now sells farmed sirloin steaks that are of adequate quality for grilling. Pork will be from another farm source sold by a local meat shop.

Imported Dileep ji or home raised ?
Bos Indicus or Bos Taurus or Bubalus bubalis(ya allah - the plasphemy!)?
Me being a telugu Gaud Saraswat Brahmin would want to know :)
It is Bos for sure. Not sure of the species. Bubalus is not that good for grilling. It is locally farmed onlee. I believe it is illegal to import. Sources other than Lulu are 'casually grown' not 'farmed', so the taste and texture are not good.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Karthik S wrote:

Wow you were leader of the pack during sabarimala issue. Typical mallu I guess eh.
Sir! Yes Sir!! With all stripes and spots onlee!!
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Chandrababu Naidu calls on Mamata Banerjee, discusses formation of non-BJP govt in case of hung verdict
KOLKATA: Andhra Pradesh chief minister and TDP leader N Chandrababu Naidu held a meeting with West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee at her residence in Kolkata on Monday to discuss the possibility of forming a non-BJP government at the Centre in the event of a hung Lok Sabha, TMC sources said. :roll:
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Yusuf Ali will personally deliver it to you! Isn't it too hot for a BBQ though.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

mmasand wrote:^ Ban them and give legitimate their claims?

It's a democracy, they can peddle whatever they want, it's upto the electorate to choose what to consume. Quite frankly I'd rather we do see NYT/WaPo's OpEd's. The more noise they make is testament to their jealousy. Remember the big boy space club toon? Strengthens our resolve.
Not bans aimed at any particular entity, but I would like to see all visas to India include a requirement committing the applicant to refrain from any public utterances or deeds that harm India’s pluralistic culture and social harmony, spreading fake news, etc. Carefully crafted to give GOI a legal procedure to kick out foreigners for visa violations.

Also copy massa trick of including 10000 declarations on visa form that can later be used as a tool for kicking out someone for lying on visa application.

Sort of like using FCRA to deal with NGOs.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Ashokk wrote: "We would definitely perform better. And if we don't, then manipulation of EVMs might have been done," said Ram Singh, a Congress worker. :roll:
The Madarssa Logic here should be broadcast far and wide. Exit Polls are based on what VOTERS SAY THEY DID AT THE EVM.
The EVM result is based on what the EVM says the voters did.

So CONG is going to perform "better" - or else the EVM is hanky-pankied? :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Atmavik wrote:looks like the BIF have shifted their attack from Modi to Yogi. he is a future PM.
I don't know where people are getting such ideas.

one has to understand how YA came to be CM in up.

YA is not even a patch on NM and he does not compare in any sphere.

That said, YA seems to be an OK guy, I like him for what he is but I am not one of those ra ra cheerleaders who thinks that he can or will take ever over from Modi who, BTW, still has some ways to go.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

rsingh wrote:What is the solution for mad person Mammta Di ? She is danger for national security.

Could we have a list of people who made wierd promises like "if he/she wins, I will quit the politics". Siddhu and Bihari are on record.
Here is my prediction (knowing the state and its minority population much better than average joe, I think):
Is BJP manages to get 10+ seats, then the Jihadi-didi's beginning of the end will start. It will usher a steady stream of defection from TMC into BJP (directly, or indirectly with some carrots dangling), but that is not the main issue at all.

BJP will be able to split a large section of bengali muslims, especially the educated ones, and bring it on its side. It's doable, and BJP must do this. It may sound outrageous to some quarters, but with a 30% minority population in WB, BJP must try to get 5 to 10% on its side. Know that already a strong base of minorities do exist for BJP in Bankura, Birbhoom districts. These were the diehard cadres of CPM, - politically very conscious, moderately educated, and have been at the receiving end in the hands of TMC thugs. Also, Murshidabad district has 80% minority population. BJP can easily get the minority womenfolks on its side. Already there is enough buzz among the women on the TTT issue.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

KLNMurthy wrote:
mmasand wrote:^ Ban them and give legitimate their claims?
It's a democracy, they can peddle whatever they want, it's upto the electorate to choose what to consume. Quite frankly I'd rather we do see NYT/WaPo's OpEd's. The more noise they make is testament to their jealousy. Remember the big boy space club toon? Strengthens our resolve.
Not bans aimed at any particular entity, but I would like to see all visas to India include a requirement committing the applicant to refrain from any public utterances or deeds that harm India’s pluralistic culture and social harmony, spreading fake news, etc. Carefully crafted to give GOI a legal procedure to kick out foreigners for visa violations.
Also copy massa trick of including 10000 declarations on visa form that can later be used as a tool for kicking out someone for lying on visa application.
I am depressed. THIS from the land whose rice fed Chanakya? The rice now made must be all GM.

Why not welcome them to India with great fanfare, kumkum and garlands, and make sure their baggage goes (accidentally of course) to Peshawar or Dar-es-Salaam? Take their money.

They call Uber, and the car breaks down. In the middle of Chandni Chowk. With no pakistans nearby. For 6 hours. Their credit card bounces ("computer down, madam, what do onlee, boor country, third world as u wrote in your f*rticle!")

After this keeps happening about 5 times in succession, they may get the message.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Ashokk wrote:Chandrababu Naidu calls on Mamata Banerjee, discusses formation of non-BJP govt in case of hung verdict
KOLKATA: Andhra Pradesh chief minister and TDP leader N Chandrababu Naidu held a meeting with West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee at her residence in Kolkata on Monday to discuss the possibility of forming a non-BJP government at the Centre in the event of a hung Lok Sabha, TMC sources said. :roll:
Confidence of this backstabber opportunist & amount of political capital he is spending makes me nervous.

Does he have some extra special information which even exit polls failed to count????

Doodh ka jala , chach bhi fukk fukk kar piyee

Have not forgotten 2004.

Ps:- BJP will lose only :(( :((
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:^
Right.

Any action will have to be low-key like not renewing visa, etc BUT there are enough NRI/PIO MUTU, especially amongst Academics, who will keep the deluge of hit jobs flowing. Anyway they cannot be stopped being outside the grip of GOI.

Unwinnable fight in the short-term. Modi will not spend political capital on fighting such propoganda except dismissing them just as he did with the @Time piece.
The Mudi is smarter than all of us. He knows how to destroy the abusers with a very few well-chosen words at the right moment. No point in nanha mujahids trying to teach him how to deal with this.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Krita wrote:
Lilo wrote: Imported Dileep ji or home raised ?
Lot of mullahs eat pork. I did my class X in a Muslim management school in Aluva . The xtians tiffin box (containing pork delicacies) was robbed empty before the lunch break. There was little risk since most of the teachers were either Hindus or xtians. Keralites have progressed from the humble boti to tenderloin. How times have changed. I visit Lulu only for Paragon's chicken Biriyani.
OK, fellas. I for one hope you are not eating Indian cows, but if you are, then go ahead and enjoy eating go-mata along with suar while celebrating a dharmic victory. :roll:

Personally, one of the disgusting things I find about KL is the craving for red meat among the populace. A senior relative - despite being from the Trv royal family and raised in a totally vegetarian household - had a very unusual habit (or maybe it is usual in KL, I don't know anymore). He would buy beef, squeeze the blood into a bowl with some water and drink this first, and only then have the beef cooked. He has stopped all that after some pretty serious health crises in his 60s.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:^^^ someone trying to sell you Volkswagen is not being "malicious" about Maruti Suzuki. .
And if they base their sales pitch on Maruti being a piece of sh1t?

It's not our problem to work out whether NYT is Hinduphobic in intent of not. We can judge their product for ifs detrimental effects on Hindus.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

anyone with a anti-hindu/anti-india axe to grind seems to get a ready hearing and op ed in NYT and Wapo in particular

is the TSP govt pro-terror ? all the terror attacks and orgs seem to emanate from there.

exhibit A :

may15 https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/15/opin ... alits.html
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

KL Dubey wrote:
Krita wrote:
Lot of mullahs eat pork. I did my class X in a Muslim management school in Aluva . The xtians tiffin box (containing pork delicacies) was robbed empty before the lunch break. There was little risk since most of the teachers were either Hindus or xtians. Keralites have progressed from the humble boti to tenderloin. How times have changed. I visit Lulu only for Paragon's chicken Biriyani.
OK, fellas. I for one hope you are not eating Indian cows, but if you are, then go ahead and enjoy eating go-mata along with suar while celebrating a dharmic victory. :roll:

Personally, one of the disgusting things I find about KL is the craving for red meat among the populace. A senior relative - despite being from the Trv royal family and raised in a totally vegetarian household - had a very unusual habit (or maybe it is usual in KL, I don't know anymore). He would buy beef, squeeze the blood into a bowl with some water and drink this first, and only then have the beef cooked. He has stopped all that after some pretty serious health crises in his 60s.
I can confirm the blood drinking is not normal with mallus !!! :(( , repeat not normal with "normal" people. Also being from royal family i can say not to attribute to the royal family as well. If want a reason, please see how Halal meat is prepared. I think that gent was draining the blood before cooking and certainly not drinking it!
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Ashokk wrote:Chandrababu Naidu calls on Mamata Banerjee, discusses formation of non-BJP govt in case of hung verdict
i think what he actually discussed might be how to be the leader of the opposition that traditionally belongs to Congress :((
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

UlanBatori wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote: Not bans aimed at any particular entity, but I would like to see all visas to India include a requirement committing the applicant to refrain from any public utterances or deeds that harm India’s pluralistic culture and social harmony, spreading fake news, etc. Carefully crafted to give GOI a legal procedure to kick out foreigners for visa violations.
I am depressed. THIS from the land whose rice fed Chanakya? The rice now made must be all GM.

Why not welcome them to India with great fanfare, kumkum and garlands, and make sure their baggage goes (accidentally of course) to Peshawar or Dar-es-Salaam? Take their money.

They call Uber, and the car breaks down. In the middle of Chandni Chowk. With no pakistans nearby. For 6 hours. Their credit card bounces ("computer down, madam, what do onlee, boor country, third world as u wrote in your f*rticle!")

After this keeps happening about 5 times in succession, they may get the message.
The two are not mutually exclusive. Weaponizing visas doesn't mean we can't have some fun once they are in India.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

cheen btw has a separate category of visa for journos . saw that while filling out their form recently.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

While several regional parties allied with Gandhi's party are expected to perform well, there are also some, such as Jagan Reddy's YSR Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh state, which are expected to eventually back the BJP in parliament.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opini ... 09952.html

al jaziya in a whining mood today
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

kit wrote:
i think what he actually discussed might be how to be the leader of the opposition that traditionally belongs to Congress :((
Maybe there are no mattress-fitted 5-star caves in Amaravati nor any Royal Afrikan wardrobes in his house, so he is going to some Rasgulla party like any TDPEs (tall, dark, pulka-eating).
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

BJP will lose onlee :(( :(( :((
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Singha wrote:While several regional parties allied with Gandhi's party are expected to perform well, there are also some, such as Jagan Reddy's YSR Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh state, which are expected to eventually back the BJP in parliament.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opini ... 09952.html

al jaziya in a whining mood today

no wonder, the writer is the chief female creepie crawlie rana ayub
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Faking Ghafoora

@BipWit
Ikuti Ikuti @BipWit
Selengkapnya Faking Ghafoora me-Retweet Sanjay Jha

Coming from a Gandhi family canine which has access beyond the veranda, I take this as an official claim to moral victory on the 23rd.

Sanjay Jha
Akun terverifikasi

@JhaSanjay
Hats off to @RahulGandhi for running a fantastic top-notch campaign, focusing on issues, never allowing the vulgar vituperative jibes of #Modi to derail us. Impromptu conversations/interviews with media and everyone during the campaign were expressions of a true national leader.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Dileep wrote:
Lilo wrote: Imported Dileep ji or home raised ?
It is Bos for sure. Not sure of the species. Bubalus is not that good for grilling. It is locally farmed onlee. I believe it is illegal to import. Sources other than Lulu are 'casually grown' not 'farmed', so the taste and texture are not good.
<Edited>
Last edited by nachiket on 21 May 2019 01:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Personal Attack deleted
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Karan M wrote:Yes, you are right. The same project likely extends to the NYT and other channels. Explains their visceral reaction to any strong Govt in India or cultural awakening, centripetal forces.
It is quite possible that they are loony leftists, but on the balance of probability, it is perhaps a lot more than this as has often been speculated here.
  • The NYT Company has two large blocks of shareholders. One is Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim. He owns Class A shares, that are traded publicly but have limited voting rights.
  • The Ochs-Sulzberger Trust owns about 90% of the Class B shares, which are privately held and have all the voting power.
  • Even the board of directors are split into Class A and Class B directors.
  • The Class B board consists of Ochs-Sulzberger family members and long time associates, mostly of Jewish and/or WASP descent.
  • Also something to remember/file for later use, this year, the NYT ran distinctly anti-Jewish cartoons, suggesting a strong split between elite Amreeki-Yahoodi elite and Israeli Yahoodis might have finally occurred.
Perhaps we could track all this in its own thread or a separate Wiki given that this is going to be a long term and recurring issue for us.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

Sagarika Ghose
@sagarikaghose
· 9h
Journalists need to stop letting themselves be used by politicians and making their self-esteem dependent on "access" to politicians. Let Indian journalism re-discover its true vocation as the voice of citizens not political VIPs, the press is voice of powerless

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Rishi Bagree
@rishibagree
3 jam3 jam yang lalu
Selengkapnya
The Khan Market economy is so Bad these days that some Placard wielding activists there are having sex with their Husbands, because they can't afford Vibrators batteries anymore.
Some google economists says that things will get worse post 23rd May

:rotfl:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Singha wrote:Saamna the shiv sena paper has mocked CBN asking why is the man still exhausting himself flying around meeting leaders.
Akhilesh has postponed his trip to delhi
Stalin says there is no opposition leaders meeting on may21 (or atleast he does not intend to attend)
Akhilesh and Maya have met in lucknow

imo the image of Namo in the saffron cloak .... change that to brown and eerily like Obi wan kenobi in his older years watching Luke grow up , teaching him and finally telling him his destiny. Namo HAS to prepare a strong second line of Padawans (future Jedi) and induct them into the ways of the Force, how to sense the shatterpoints, how to smell out Sith, mastery of the ins and outs of the whole Chakravyuha that only he like Arjuna knows ...

when history is written a 100 years from now, perhaps him preparing the next generation to take over and lead India on its destined path to P1 may be equally or more important than his own stint . it cannot be left to chance.

there are dharmic anakins and lukes out there somewhere...small, alone, poor....but with fate marking them for big things. our task to build a repeatable system to id and let them rise to the top in each generation

You have a very keen sense of drawing analogy.
Let me assure you the sith lords were active last week trying to harm padawans.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Arun Vishwanathan
@arunv2808
6 jam6 jam yang lalu
Selengkapnya Arun Vishwanathan me-Retweet
Tipu sultan :
- Hanged over 700 Mandyam Iyengars on Diwali.

- Brutalized and converted over 60,000 Christians.
- He was on a Zeehaad to convert people.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think #Mediatutes will come up with assotoreic theory's of why Congress performed so poorly.

RaGa will confine Congress to a Kerala party.