Terroristan - May 1, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - May 1, 2019

Post by KJo »

Roop wrote: Someone on this forum (I'm sorry I don't remember who) said, a few days ago: Muslim anger is highly overrated. If they get mad at you and you push back, they back off meekly. China knows this and acts accordingly.
A friend of mine who lived in Mumbai said the same thing. The 1993 riots where Hindus gave it right back was a turning point. Not the Mumbai Muslims don't dare test Hindu patience like they used to. No riots seen in decades.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Peregrine wrote:A deafening silence - Irfan Husain
For Pakistan, China has been [] our [] saviour. It is also an important importer of Saudi and Iranian oil. And other developing Muslim countries have benefited from Chinese aid and loans. All these factors have served to mute criticism of Beijing’s assault on Uighur religion and culture.[/b]
But the attitude of the ummah is surprising: both on the left and right, Muslims have been like the proverbial ostriches.
The writer at his Baki best with the serving of purest-grade Pakistaniyat. Finds excuse for why his own "country" and its idaare have turned the proverbial three-monkeys when it comes to Cheen, but is berating others for their "surprising attitude".
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Roop wrote:
Peregrine wrote:A deafening silence - Irfan Husain
But the attitude of the ummah is surprising: both on the left and right, Muslims have been like the proverbial ostriches.
Poor Irfan mian is confused for no reason. The explanation is quite simple: if you criticise China, you'd better be prepared for serious pushback. China doesn't take kindly to criticism, and they don't really care about this bullcr@p of "the angry Muslim street". Besides that, this talk of the "Ummah" is pure fiction, something that is often spoken of, but never proven to actually exist. Like the Loch Ness Monster or the Abominable Snowman.

Someone on this forum (I'm sorry I don't remember who) said, a few days ago: Muslim anger is highly overrated. If they get mad at you and you push back, they back off meekly. China knows this and acts accordingly.
Roopji
Totally agree
Digressing a bit but look at their reaction to the 39 bodies found recently in a lorry in UK. Initially refused to acknowledge, later one line statement now a so-called 'Vietnamese Help group' now claiming more than half could be Vietnamese And no one dare point a finger at Dragon! :shock:
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

^^^^ In all honesty, any Chinese wanting to visit UK would easily be able to obtain a tourist visa, and once there he/she can go underground. Way cheaper and more comfortable than working with people smugglers, unless they can't get a passport in the first place (I don't think that's the case). Chinese get visitor visas to Western countries (minus the US) like candy, FYI, not counting the large and increasing number of countries to which they don't need visas or get them on arrival.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

yensoy wrote:^^^^ In all honesty, any Chinese wanting to visit UK would easily be able to obtain a tourist visa, and once there he/she can go underground. Way cheaper and more comfortable than working with people smugglers, unless they can't get a passport in the first place (I don't think that's the case). Chinese get visitor visas to Western countries (minus the US) like candy, FYI, not counting the large and increasing number of countries to which they don't need visas or get them on arrival.
You must know that not everyone in china have connections to CCP. Thats the ladder to get riches and power. There are way too many people who struggle to meet ends. So your comments are made lightly to protect Chinese pride. My sympathies who lost someone loved one and RIP for those lost their lives.

What you said, it applies to the millions of rich Chinese people, who are migrating to the western world in flocks.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan's denial of airspace use to PM's aircraft with intlbody –PTI

HIGHLIGHTS

- India has taken the matter of Pakistan's move to deny permission to PM Narendra Modi's special flight to use its airspace, to the International Civil Aviation Organisation

- Over flight clearances are sought and granted by other countries as prescribed by the ICAO guidelines

- In September too, Pak had denied Modi access to its air space for his visit to the US.

NEW DELHI: India has taken up Pakistan's denial of use of its airspace to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's flight with the International Civil Aviation Organisation, government sources said on Monday.

Modi is travelling to Saudi Arabia later in the day on a bilateral visit. India has sought over flight clearance from Pakistan for the prime minister's aircraft to go to Saudi Arabia.

Sources said India regrets Pakistan's decision to yet again deny over flight clearance for the VVIP special flight which is otherwise granted routinely by any normal country.

India has taken up the issue of denial of overflight clearance with the relevant international civil aviation body, they said.

"Over flight clearances are sought, and granted by other countries as per prescribed ICAO guidelines," said a source.

India will continue to seek such over flight clearances, sources said.

Citing alleged human rights violations in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan on Sunday denied India's request to allow Modi's aircraft to move in its airspace for his visit to Saudi Arabia.

In a statement on Sunday, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan has decided to not allow Prime Minister Modi to use the country's airspace, state run Radio Pakistan reported.

Cheers Image
Last edited by Peregrine on 28 Oct 2019 17:50, edited 1 time in total.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/ezhOsnls30o
Loji
Listen from 6.57 onwards about the Government approved Defence analyst and they being advised as to what to say!
Now the same being applied probably for the economic analyst as well.
And all this crap about the media being free compared to Indian media
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

NS FACES POSSIBLE HALAL!

Cannot give a guarantee about anyone's life, PM Imran says on Nawaz's health - Dawn.com
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said he could not give a guarantee about anyone's life, referring to the Islamabad High Court proceedings last week in which the bench had asked government representatives to "take responsibility" for incarcerated former premier Nawaz Sharif's health.

Prime Minister Imran, while addressing the foundation stone laying ceremony of the Baba Guru Nanak University at Nankana Sahib, said: "Today I read a news that the court has asked the federal and provincial governments whether they can guarantee Nawaz Sharif's life by tomorrow"

"I cannot even guarantee my life by tomorrow, so how can I give a guarantee for someone else's life?"

On Saturday, the IHC granted Nawaz Sharif post-arrest interim bail until Tuesday (tomorrow) in the Al Azizia reference. Nawaz is currently under treatment at Lahore Services Hospital for his low platelet count.

During the proceedings, the federal government had refused to take responsibility for Nawaz's physical well-being.

IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah had observed that if the provincial and federal governments had performed their duties, the matter would have not come before the court.

When the interior secretary had informed the IHC that the federal government would not take any responsibility of the former premier’s health, the court expressed displeasure and remarked "don’t play politics with [the] court" as the law defines certain responsibility of the state.

Prime Minister Imran today said that life and death are in God's hands and humans can only try.

"The federal government, especially the provincial government, has fully tried. We provided the best medical care to Nawaz Sharif," he said, adding that a doctor had been brought from Karachi and he had also sent the chief executive of Shaukat Khanum Hospital to check on Nawaz's health.

"We can only try. Humans cannot give a guarantee of life and death. We can try [and] we fully tried," he reiterated.
Cheers Image
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

The Army and Bajwa can now say we did not do it!! 8)
All due to Dimran's ineptitude.
and as we Dharmic folks say 'Bhagwan ki yehi iccha thi! to hum insaan kya karsakthe hai' :D
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

DIWALI MUHURAT S&P BSE SENSEX

Index Current : 39,250.20 - Pt. Change : +192.14 - % Change : +0.49

Market Capitalization of BSE Listed Co. (Rs.Cr.) : 1,50,15,014.87 - $ 1 / I N R = 70.8950

Market Capitalization of BSE Listed Co. (U S $.) : 2,117.92 Billion

HINDU NEW YEAR MUHURAT P S E

Market Capitalization of BSE Listed Co. (Rs.Tr.) : 6,662,961,586,590 - $ 1 / T R = 156.0613

Market Capitalization of BSE Listed Co. (U S $.) : 42.70 Billion

B S E : P S E : : 49.6 : 1

Cheers Image
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Imran Khan ready with Lube :mrgreen:
An International Monetary Fund (IMF) team has arrived in Islamabad to conduct the first quarterly review of Pakistans performance under its $6 billion Extended Fund Facility (EFF) finalised in May this year.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

RKumar wrote:
yensoy wrote:^^^^ In all honesty, any Chinese wanting to visit UK would easily be able to obtain a tourist visa, and once there he/she can go underground. Way cheaper and more comfortable than working with people smugglers, unless they can't get a passport in the first place (I don't think that's the case). Chinese get visitor visas to Western countries (minus the US) like candy, FYI, not counting the large and increasing number of countries to which they don't need visas or get them on arrival.
You must know that not everyone in china have connections to CCP. Thats the ladder to get riches and power. There are way too many people who struggle to meet ends. So your comments are made lightly to protect Chinese pride. My sympathies who lost someone loved one and RIP for those lost their lives.

What you said, it applies to the millions of rich Chinese people, who are migrating to the western world in flocks.
Let the official stats do the talking: https://ukvisa.blog/2018/11/23/uk-visa-success-rate/

Country of nationality Resolved Success Rate Refusal Rate
Bangla 7,632 71.76% 27.79%
China 261,998 98.45% 1.47%
India 237,500 91.58% 8.24%
Pakistan 38,612 69.70% 30.10%
Vietnam 6,922 85.44% 14.32%

You should re-examine your views about Chinese ability to get western visas.
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

You may be proving his point onlee. People applying for visas are the affluent Chinese who have high success rates. Rest are doing what they can do.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I assume that cheen ppl also need exit permit, plus Permit to Approach Western Consulate, b4 they can apply for a visa? Then again, Indians also need Exit Clearance, hain?
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

Wondering how the Paki azadi march will end

https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 867_1.html
Over 100,000 to join Azadi March against Imran Khan's Pak govt on Oct 31
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Apparently Imran Khan govt sent someone to Saudi embassy in Isloo to try and get the Saudis to intervene and stop the Azaadi march. It looks like the army is behind these protests (if not no need to beg Saudis to intervene) which could either mean blackmailing IK to get more funds for army or his time is up.

There is banana republic and then there is Pakistan.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Army may not be behind the protest (well in Pakiland you can never be sure about anything). The TFTAs are firmly behind dimran.

Apparently Mullah Diesel saw a opening where both PPP and PML are down and out, Dimran policies are unpopular and he can grab some power this way.

The reason dimran is soiling his chaddis are because Fazlu's people are capable of thod phod and giving Peshawar KFC it's 72. That too when the dekhonomoney is in Pakistan. Dimran can't even complain about it because it's exactly what he did. His followers made Isloo an open air Pakistan for many days.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

The slogan at the rally is:

Ek Takke ki Do Niazi, Go Niazi, Go Niazi! :rotfl:
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

UlanBatori wrote:I assume that cheen ppl also need exit permit, plus Permit to Approach Western Consulate, b4 they can apply for a visa? Then again, Indians also need Exit Clearance, hain?
Exit Clearance for India is only at the airport IIRC. Usually the officer double-checks the passenger's documents to verify that they have valid documents for entry to destinations like Gelf & Saudi. Seems to be a benevolent service performed together with Gelf / Saudi authorities to ensure that under-educated Indians (mostly Muslims) don't end up getting lashed once they get to their destination.

Presumably, they could also check to see whether law enforcement wants to have a chat with the passenger before he / she boards the plane.

I am guessing Chinese Exit Permit is a different kind of animal entirely.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Anujan wrote:Army may not be behind the protest (well in Pakiland you can never be sure about anything). The TFTAs are firmly behind dimran.

Apparently Mullah Diesel saw a opening where both PPP and PML are down and out, Dimran policies are unpopular and he can grab some power this way.

The reason dimran is soiling his chaddis are because Fazlu's people are capable of thod phod and giving Peshawar KFC it's 72. That too when the dekhonomoney is in Pakistan. Dimran can't even complain about it because it's exactly what he did. His followers made Isloo an open air Pakistan for many days.

:rotfl:
I was just reflecting that one really needs to be an Accomplished Scholar in BRFese to understand the significance of every word. Sort-of like being a resident of Saraswati river bank in the days when Narada and Durvasa were exchanging insults and everyone else thought they were competing on composing Rks.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

partha wrote:There is banana republic and then there is Pakistan.
An insult to banana republics. At least they have bananas. Pakistan has Pakistanis.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

UlanBatori wrote:I assume that cheen ppl also need exit permit, plus Permit to Approach Western Consulate, b4 they can apply for a visa? Then again, Indians also need Exit Clearance, hain?
No such thing. They need a passport only, and it's not hard to get one.

There is this thing called "zero dollar tourist", i.e. a tourist who pays nothing or very little to join a tour group, with the assumption that their spendings enroute will more than cover their costs. If a Thailand bound Chinese zero-dollar tourist can get a passport, believe me, anyone can - unless they fail some criminal background check.
https://theaseanpost.com/article/zero-d ... ot-welcome
CalvinH wrote:You may be proving his point onlee. People applying for visas are the affluent Chinese who have high success rates. Rest are doing what they can do.
Let's not forget that the unfortunates' journeys in the container didn't come cheap. They mortgaged houses, lands, and took loans to raise the 20k$ and above amounts to make their final trip. With access to these kinds of funds, it would be easier to show "affluence" to get a visitor visa for an ordinary Chinese. Even Chinese college students with no steady income travel the world... Money talks and the Chinese have plenty of it, and less of an incentive to go underground.
Last edited by yensoy on 29 Oct 2019 05:50, edited 1 time in total.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Gerard wrote:
partha wrote:There is banana republic and then there is Pakistan.
An insult to banana republics. At least they have bananas. Pakistan has Pakistanis.
Actual headline from the Daily Crimes:
Pakistan isn't banana republic. It is Absudristan

When I asked Google this, I got this: :rotfl: (Top few answers..)
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

^They tend to have smarter journalists than desh, hain? Got to hand that to them.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Yensoyji, I am confused by that article.
The average Chinese tourist spends twice as much per day as the average non-Chinese tourist.
:?:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

UlanBatori wrote:Yensoyji, I am confused by that article.
The average Chinese tourist spends twice as much per day as the average non-Chinese tourist.
Bah, no konfusion sirjee.
The average zero-dollar Chinese tourist spends twice as much per day as the average zero-dollar non-Chinese tourist.

There. Fixed it. Only.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Lets not waste our energy and time on Yensoyji, we as well as (s)he knows - how things work around there?

No point to wake a person who pretends to be sleeping.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Bart S wrote:The slogan at the rally is:

Ek Takke ki Do Niazi, Go Niazi, Go Niazi! :rotfl:
Apoarently the azaadi march while passig sukkhur in sindh was 45 kms long. :eek:

umpire ki pant geeli ho gayi hain.
MeshaVishwas
BRFite

Post by MeshaVishwas »

Allegedly from Multan.
In the words of the famous Kaiser Chiefs, "I Predict a Riot". :mrgreen:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

IHC suspends Nawaz's sentence on medical grounds for 8 weeks in Al Azizia case
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Tuesday suspended the sentence of former premier Nawaz Sharif for eight weeks in the Al Azizia case.
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

FATF report highlights dubious role of shell firms - The Newspaper's Correspondent

WASHINGTON: Anonymous shell companies are one of the most widely used methods for laundering the proceeds of crime and corruption, says the latest report by the Paris-based international financial agency Financial Action Task Force (FATF).

Its latest report identifies “best practices” to help countries “get rid of the cloak of secrecy” concerning the ultimate owner of a company, foundation, association or any other legal person, and prevent their misuse for crime and terrorism.

“Transparency of beneficial ownership is essential to prevent the misuse of companies, associations or other entities for money laundering or terrorist financing,” the report says.

A beneficial owner is a legal term to describe a person who enjoys the benefits of ownership even though the title to that property or business is in another name.

FATF recommendations require countries to ensure that authorities can obtain up-to-date and accurate information about the person(s) behind companies, foundations and other legal persons.

In early 2016, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists published the so-called “Panama Papers” — documents showing the beneficial ownership of several thousands of offshore corporations. While many were used legally, the papers showed that some beneficial ownership was hidden for nefarious or illegal motives.

The papers also identified several influential Pakistani citizens as beneficial owners who violated FATF recommendations by not disclosing their association with offshore companies.

Cheers Image
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

Internet cut off in PAK?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Nawaz Sharif criticallyill; we maylose him: Doctor – IANS

HIGHLIGHTS

-"Nawaz Sharif, critically unwell, is fighting the battle for his life," said Adnan Khan, the Sharif family's personal physician

I have never seen him in such an alarming condition. We may lose him: Khan said

Sharif has been receiving treatment for an undiagnosed blood platelet disorder

ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is "critically unwell" and has been receiving treatment for an undiagnosed blood platelet disorder, while in custody on corruption charges, according to doctor here on Tuesday.
"Former PM Nawaz Sharif, critically unwell, is fighting the battle for his life," said Adnan Khan, the Sharif family's personal physician.

"I have never seen him in such an alarming condition. We may lose him," said Nawaz's personal physician present at Islamabad high court hearing.

Earlier in the day, the high court suspended his sentence for eight weeks and granted him bail in a corruption case.

The court said, two surety bonds of Rs 20 lakh each would have to be submitted to secure Nawaz's release. For an extension in bail, the Punjab government should be approached, it added.

During the hearing, the court asked doctors, part of the medical board overseeing Nawaz's treatment, whether it was possible for Nawaz to recover without staying in the hospital. The doctors replied in negative and said the PMLN leader required 24-hour medical supervision.

The doctors informed the court Nawaz had been given 80 injections to bring to normal his platelet count, which was reported to have dropped to dangerous levels. Doctors said Nawaz also suffered heart attack during the treatment.

Sharif's lawyer Khawaja Haris expressed dissatisfaction with the medical care provided to him.

"We are not satisfied with the medical board's treatment. The board has said in its report that it's unable to manage the treatment. Services hospital doesn't have machinery to conduct tests. Sharif has to be taken to different places for tests."

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Internet services disrupted across Pakistan as submarine cables go offline - Dawn.com

Internet services across the country were impacted on Tuesday evening, following a fault that developed in international submarine cables that connect Pakistan.

"We regret to inform you that due to international submarine cable fault, internet services are impacted across Pakistan," said Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) in a post on Twitter.

"Our technical teams are working on fully restoring internet services. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience."

Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, in a statement, said: "Due to a fault in the international submarine cable, internet services have been affected."

"Since today evening, some areas of Pakistan experienced a disruption in services," said the PTA spokesperson.

The telecom authority said that PTCL, along with international organisations, "are working to ascertain the location where the fault has developed".

According to ProPakistani, two submarine cables have gone offline, disrupting internet in Pakistan.

"IMEWE and SEAMEWE 4, that carry almost 50 per cent of Pakistan’s internet traffic, went offline due to a fault at a location that’s yet not determined," it said.

Internet users across the country will experience downgraded speeds until the fault is fixed, ProPakistani reported, adding that, internet service providers "are in the process of shifting the load to other submarine systems, that will balance the load to an extent".

An internet outage also occurred earlier this year, in June, when services were disrupted due to "multiple cable cuts".

Cheers Image
Last edited by Peregrine on 29 Oct 2019 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Parasu
BRFite

Post by Parasu »

Containerrrr is ready for Fazlurrr. 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6HbNhdBzpY
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Parasu wrote:Containerrrr is ready for Fazlurrr. 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6HbNhdBzpY
Parasu Ji :

Cheers Image
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Aditya Raj Kaul
‏Verified account @AdityaRajKaul

Aditya Raj Kaul Retweeted Aditya Raj Kaul

Pakistan instead has chosen to decide on its own to give leadership of the Sikh pilgrim group to Paramjit Singh Sarna. This has not been viewed well by people in Punjab. It is seen as disrespect to the sentiments of Members of the Sikh community who wanted to visit Nankana Sahib.

Aditya Raj Kaul added,
Aditya Raj Kaul
Verified account @AdityaRajKaul
#BREAKING: Pakistan has denied permission for a composite delegation led by Punjab Govt along with representatives of SGPC and DSGMC to organise Akand Path and hold Nagar Kirtan at Nankana Sahib. Visas for 31 member delegation of Punjab Govt and 450 Indian pilgrims not granted.
GOI knew that they were walking into a trap, not sure why they didn't put in place conditions/counters for this kind of stuff.

The above mentioned gent is apparently a Khalistani sympathizer who has been called nothing less than an ISI agent by SAD members and also held a party in honour of the Paki high comissioner (probably that Basit scumbag).

Given this provocation, the opening of he corridor should be put on hold by India with the unreasonable behavior of the Pakis being cited as a reason.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Maulana from 080o onward
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://twitter.com/adgpi
Some new action as per Baba bananras
NS checking out
Unwashed's on the march to Slumbad
Minister threatening Western powers for not supporting on cash-more
FATF very critical of Napak
Economy hurtling down to 'Crematoria'
So is the 'End well neigh' for the TFTA's
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Bart S wrote:
Aditya Raj Kaul
‏Verified account @AdityaRajKaul

Aditya Raj Kaul Retweeted Aditya Raj Kaul

Pakistan instead has chosen to decide on its own to give leadership of the Sikh pilgrim group to Paramjit Singh Sarna. This has not been viewed well by people in Punjab. It is seen as disrespect to the sentiments of Members of the Sikh community who wanted to visit Nankana Sahib.

Aditya Raj Kaul added,
Aditya Raj Kaul
Verified account @AdityaRajKaul
#BREAKING: Pakistan has denied permission for a composite delegation led by Punjab Govt along with representatives of SGPC and DSGMC to organise Akand Path and hold Nagar Kirtan at Nankana Sahib. Visas for 31 member delegation of Punjab Govt and 450 Indian pilgrims not granted.
GOI knew that they were walking into a trap, not sure why they didn't put in place conditions/counters for this kind of stuff.

The above mentioned gent is apparently a Khalistani sympathizer who has been called nothing less than an ISI agent by SAD members and also held a party in honour of the Paki high comissioner (probably that Basit scumbag).

Given this provocation, the opening of he corridor should be put on hold by India with the unreasonable behavior of the Pakis being cited as a reason.
Paramjit Singh Sarna is not a Khalistani and is a leader of Shiromani Akali Dal Delhi. There are issues between SAD in Punjab and SADD in Delhi.