Terroristan - May 1, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - May 1, 2019

Post by KLNMurthy »

g.sarkar wrote:
vnms wrote: Saar, you got me there...
I am not going to look at her picture. Even I was passable when I was young, look at me now. There is a saying in Bengali, even a bitch is beautiful in her youth. But Murthyji, it is a gallant act that you come to her defense.
Gautam
Oh come on, give her a chance, just click onlee.
Sumair
BRFite

Post by Sumair »

Hope that some other country such as Norway or Denmark takes the opportunity to retort to these Islamic radicalization threats and justifications and give them some tongue lashing. And may be the World should consider taking away their nukes for blatant threats to the entire world.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

CalvinH wrote:Whole speech can be trashed completely with a good response. Hope India uses the right to respond.
Suraj wrote:‘Right to respond’ ? For the first time in close to a decade the Indian speech didn’t even mention them at all. The PMs speech was an exercise in asserting a position of aspirational leadership . Dimrans speech was an exercise in imitating a headless chicken . Better to leave it at that .
India is indeed using ‘Right to Respond’ for Selected’s speech. Last time we got Terroristan, let’s see what comes out this time. :)

https://www.timesnownews.com/amp/india/ ... -pm/496404
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

Our response should be to play Munnabhai trailer and tell Dummy to Get Well Soon.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Dummy must be pronto taken to a de-addiction center. Or, is it too late already?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Didn't dummy promise an earth-shaking speech at the UN to the Abduls back home?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SSridhar wrote:Didn't dummy promise an earth-shaking speech at the UN to the Abduls back home?

He was reportedly warned by many of his people not to give Modi any chance to exploit the situation and he was strongly "advised", as per SM, not to deviate from a written script. Discretion is indeed the best part of false valor.

I think that the pakis have discovered their limitations when dealing with Modi on international fora.

ik niazi will now fall back on their tried and tested, age old state policy of athankvadi and goonda gardi while bajwa claims the now worn out and tattered fig leaf of an excuse of "indigenous" uprising.

I think that niazi's days are numbered, as indeed are the days of the unchallenged supremacy of xi jinping. Both are precariously perched on shaky houses of cards.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

The speech is over. What next? Give up, or invade India?

Imran put his foot into it by mentioning LTTE as a Hindu terrorist group. The top leadership of LTTE was Christian. That's going to go well with the liberal west when somebody mentions that. If India replies, I hope this is pointed out (pointedly). Along with the fact that the LTTE wasn't fighting in the name of religion, of course. It would be great if Sri Lanka could be induced to angrily respond to the great Khan on this.

He also seems to have quoted the Congress party a lot. Wish he'd mentioned RaGa by name!
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

SSridhar wrote:Didn't dummy promise an earth-shaking speech at the UN to the Abduls back home?
Unfortunately for the saner and informed world, pakis this Dimran's speech was great. Many leftist loonies also think it as an impassioned plea and see him as genuinely considered for plight of Umma.

His speech is part of a concerted effort to paint RSS as neo Nazis outfit and Indian sarkar as ideologically prone to ethnic cleansing and human rights violence.

Also, he is trying to make Kashmir issue (note the lack of reference to Palestine but only against Myanmar and India for Rohingya and cashmere) a rallying point for global umma and direct ire of global Islamic radicals on India and Hindus. His speech is while stooping low and unbecoming of a head of govt, is very diabolical on multiple levels. It needs to be countered and he should be painted as an ideological radical, terror apologist and a compulsive liar who could not be trusted. It is time MEA shows what PR be media savviness and connections it has got.

Our counter messaging should be consistent, relentless and make Dimran a global laughing stock from PR perspective.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

I hope India gets Afghanistan to refute Pakistan's claims on reigning in terrorism and call Dimran as enemy of peace and peaceful Muslims globally.

Also SL should call his stupidity on LTTE.

LTTE was a strictly secular militant group that used terror as it's tool. It's founder Pirabhakaran was an atheist and a key leader (Anton Balasingham) was Catholic. It's ranks included Christians, Hindus and atheists and agnostic. They were fighting for a Homeland based on ethnic and linguistic lines and didn't use Hindu scriptures to justify terror or use terror to establish a Hindu rashtra.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

schinnas wrote:I hope India gets Afghanistan to refute Pakistan's claims on reigning in terrorism and call Dimran as enemy of peace and peaceful Muslims globally.

Also SL should call his stupidity on LTTE.

LTTE was a strictly secular militant group that used terror as it's tool. It's founder Pirabhakaran was an atheist and a key leader (Anton Balasingham) was Catholic. It's ranks included Christians, Hindus and atheists and agnostic. They were fighting for a Homeland based on ethnic and linguistic lines and didn't use Hindu scriptures to justify terror or use terror to establish a Hindu rashtra.
You might want to read more about LTTE.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Karthik S wrote: You might want to read more about LTTE.
I am saying this because I have studied LTTE and more than superficially. Pirabhakaran's family were Hindus but he himself was atheist. While European EJ tried to ripe in LTTE to create a Christian state in the subcontinent as a gateway to converting and eventually breaking South India, Pirabhakaran also played a game and used the money and PR and access to Europe that resulted from this alliance. Both of them played a game that suited their interests.

The caste politics prevalent amongst LTTE leadership was as much as if not more than Christian influence. The dominance of Vellalas or Pillai community, a staunch Saivite sect to which Pirabhaharan belonged to was dominating over other so called lower caste groups which were predominantly from East SL, eventually leading to Karuna's separation / desertion to SL army and LTTE's downfall.

To paint LTTE as a Christian outfit is to be ignorant of it's leadership and Dynamics.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

India Right of Reply.
https://youtu.be/96B5JtS63YY
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

I would have liked a bit more testosterone in that speech. Both in India as well as in UN I see very mild mannered people occupying positions as India's spokespersons. They do not seem to put heart into what they say, Akbaruddin may be an exception here, though mild mannered he knew what he had to do.

Compared to pakistan's pretense grief, our statements must come across as full of emotion, grief at terrorism and its collaborators sitting in east (china) & west (us + uk) and passion at having lost innocent lives rather than stacatto reading out a prepared statement. Fire & brimstone is what dil maange.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

habal ji, "speak softly but carry a big xick" :twisted:
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

salaam wrote:India Right of Reply.
https://youtu.be/96B5JtS63YY
Love it! Fact based slap on I'm the Dim calling out his past support for bin Laden and Pakis harboring numerous UN designated terror outfits. More importantly, holding Dimran accountable to his rhetoric of UN verification of it's stopping terror groups is a master stroke. He perhaps naively made that promise on the fly for rhetorical dramatics and would be called to task by his boss, Bajwa, for that stupidity.

His every misstep is a step towards a lamppost. He should go lightly on drugs and stick to a pre-prepared script.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

i think it was a good speech well delivered...she could have called him 'selected' to rub salt into his wounds..UNGA is not Pakistan Senate. as someone said she culd have given him a munnabhai end...we wish immy gets well soon and he can come to india for free treatment. she could have also said about ethnic cleansing of hindus from kashmir ... the Niazi bit was awesome.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

schinnas wrote:
Karthik S wrote: You might want to read more about LTTE.
I am saying this because I have studied LTTE and more than superficially. Pirabhakaran's family were Hindus but he himself was atheist. While European EJ tried to ripe in LTTE to create a Christian state in the subcontinent as a gateway to converting and eventually breaking South India, Pirabhakaran also played a game and used the money and PR and access to Europe that resulted from this alliance. Both of them played a game that suited their interests.

The caste politics prevalent amongst LTTE leadership was as much as if not more than Christian influence. The dominance of Vellalas or Pillai community, a staunch Saivite sect to which Pirabhaharan belonged to was dominating over other so called lower caste groups which were predominantly from East SL, eventually leading to Karuna's separation / desertion to SL army and LTTE's downfall.

To paint LTTE as a Christian outfit is to be ignorant of it's leadership and Dynamics.
No offence but this is a highly simplistic and a completely incredible explanation of the events that unfolded in SL and TN.

Facts have been very conveniently and extremely superficially glossed over and the aggressive positions taken by forces inimical to India and her civilizational ethos have either been whitewashed or ignored.

Even the most superficial study of the entire ltte imbroglio will reveal facts to the contrary and the simple fact that this movement has now shifted to India, centered primarily in coastal belt of TN has been missed, either deliberately or by oversight.

semantic legerdemain of throwing around phrases like vellalas, pillai community, or staunch saivite sect is pure unadulterated bunkum and the woods have been missed for the trees. The question is whether this ploy is deliberate or genuinely misguided.

If one is pushing the childish theory that a genocidal maniac and a psychiatric barbarian like "vellalas, pillai community, or staunch saivite sect" pirabhakaran did all this on his own then "deluded" is the politest word that can be used under the circumstances.

Please take the trouble to read through the very detailed SL thread.

you, most probably, were never in SL during the heydays of the ltte but many in the forum were there on the ground and saw first hand the tender ministrations of this alleged "vellalas, pillai community, or staunch saivite sect" maniac.

A "study, more than superficially" of the supporters of the ltte in TN today, will reveal how much truth there is in the "vellalas, pillai community, or staunch saivite sect" bunkum theory as well as the true religiosity of entrenched offshore supported BIF forces.

It is indeed surprising that ALL Hindu bashers are always staunch "atheists" who never DARE to criticize any adharmic religion.

pirabhakaran was a petty pawn who grew too big for his boots and thought that he could challenge the might of the Indian state and he paid the price for it, bitterly disappointing his shadowy BIF masters.

It's, as always, a simple matter of the person paying the piper calling the tune, I guess.

have you wondered why this petty little schitty and cowardly tyrant who forced thousands upon thousands of his brainwashed supporters to use the cyanide capsule that they carried around their necks to commit suicide, never even thought to use his own cyanide capsule. Didn't that tiny little fact not come up in your "studied LTTE and more than superficially" endeavors.

A pox on this pirabhakaran b@$tard$ house and all their future generations.

this is the wrong thread for this topic.

My last on this matter here as I have no intention of starting a flame war.
Last edited by chetak on 28 Sep 2019 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

I don't want to turn this into a debate on LTTE other than t remind that LTTE was 'morally' supported and to the detriment of other Tamil rebel groups by Indian govt, especially MGR and Indira Gandhi.

It was only after IPKF and SribLankan double game making IPKF fight LTTE, and a parallel turn to extreme terror and assassinations in India by LTTE, it became inimical to India. Anyone who paints a picture of LTTE being a Christian organization need to research more.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

It would be naive to make strong assumptions on history based on current policitcal trends. Supporters and leaders of dalit movements in TN, who go around as torch bearers of Amberkar's legacy are vehement backers of Evanjihai forces. That doesn't make Ambedkar a tool of EJ. One needs to study Ambedkar to understand Ambedkar and not base it on what current gen retarded TN politicos say.
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

chetak wrote:you, most probably, were never in SL during the heydays of the ltte but many in the forum were there on the ground and saw first hand the tender ministrations of this alleged "vellalas, pillai community, or staunch saivite sect" maniac.
The LTTE wouldn't have even existed without years of state-sanctioned, systematic repression, murder and abuse of Hindus that led to the civil war in the first place. I was alive during the 80's and remember Sri Lanka in the news. I remember how the LTTE was looked on sympathetically by even western media (not just by Tamils in India). They were seen as a legitimate resistance movement, and they were. Now we are always told they were never anything more than a bunch of despicable terrorists. They say history is written by the victor, and it certainly has been when it comes to the LTTE. I think we all know the real reason the LTTE was painted in this way by our media. It's because they killed our troops in Sri Lanka and because they assassinated the beloved R. Gandhi. Well the Indian Army should never have been sent over there to begin with, and R. Gandhi got thousands of people (including a lot of our troops) killed for no good reason at all. The only shame is that suicide bomb took out 14 other people who, unlike our illustrious, corrupt ex-PM, didn't deserve to die.

Sorry for OT rant. I will retire now to my shanty and smile on a grateful universe. :)
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Bringin the focus back on our dastardly neighbours. Bhikari Khan's borrowed plane develops a snag.

Imran Khan’s plane makes emergency landing due to technical fault
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

habal wrote:I would have liked a bit more testosterone in that speech. Both in India as well as in UN I see very mild mannered people occupying positions as India's spokespersons. They do not seem to put heart into what they say, Akbaruddin may be an exception here, though mild mannered he knew what he had to do.
Compared to pakistan's pretense grief, our statements must come across as full of emotion, grief at terrorism and its collaborators sitting in east (china) & west (us + uk) and passion at having lost innocent lives rather than stacatto reading out a prepared statement. Fire & brimstone is what dil maange.
The lady in question is Ms. Vidisha Maitra, 2008 IFS. IMHO she was chosen for her low rank and apparent (SDRE estyle) harmless looks to contrast with our very own Dimran the New Clear Warmonger. Using the dropped Dimran family name "Niazi" and using the name of Lt. General AAK Niazi in her speech was hitting below the belt. I am sure Dimran thought the Niazi connection is long forgotten.
https://www.india.com/news/india/whos-v ... t-3786451/
Who’s Vidisha Maitra, India’s MEA Secretary, the World is Talking About?
The young diplomat tore into each and every claim of Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan eloquently, logically and unhesitatingly.
Updated: September 28, 2019.
By India.com News Desk
New Delhi: At the ongoing session of United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), all eyes were on India’s right of reply to Pakistan President Imran Khan’s speech in which he slammed India for the Kashmir situation and warned of ‘bloodbath’ in Kashmir.
The right of reply or the right of correction refers to the right to defend oneself against public criticism at the same platform where it was criticised. First Secretary Vidisha Maitra, a 2008-IFS, India’s newest diplomat at the United Nations, soon became a talking point as she tore into each and every claim of Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan eloquently, logically and unhesitatingly. Promising from the beginning, she won the EAM’s medal for best officer trainee in 2009.
Gautam
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

So, that "27 Sep" "27 Sep" pakis were blabbering for last one month was nothing but imrand's speech in UN!! This is highest level trolling by pak army...of all pakistanis.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrN-tJ2lLUU

Vidisha Maitra, First Secretary MEA Used Right To Reply At UNGA In Response To Pak PMs Speech

VikramA
BRFite

Post by VikramA »

vimal wrote:Bringin the focus back on our dastardly neighbours. Bhikari Khan's borrowed plane develops a snag.

Imran Khan’s plane makes emergency landing due to technical fault
or paki deep state just tried to do what they did to zia back in 80's. :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

abhijitm wrote:So, that "27 Sep" "27 Sep" pakis were blabbering for last one month was nothing but imrand's speech in UN!! This is highest level trolling by pak army...of all pakistanis.

indeed.

IK Niazi's tattered striped undies have been exposed publicly.

yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

chetak wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrN-tJ2lLUU
Vidisha Maitra, First Secretary MEA Used Right To Reply At UNGA In Response To Pak PMs Speech
Brilliant rebuttal! She tore Niazi a new one.

It's amazing our young IFS officers are given on-the-job-training by going head-to-head against the top echelons of Pakis.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Absolutely brilliant. I loved the line about a 21st century country vs a country living in medieval times.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.abplive.in/india-news/pakis ... on-1081955
Another Pakistani Drone Found In Punjab After Terror Accused Reveals Location; Search Ops Underway
The drone found was partially damaged and recovered in Mahawa village based on the information given by one of the four people the state police arrested on Sunday.

By: ABP News Bureau
Updated: 27 Sep 2019.
Another Pakistani drone used to drop weapons for terrorist activity has been found in Punjab's Attari, across the border region on Friday, a senior Punjab police official said. This is the second such seizure in the state by police within a week. According to reports, the drone found was partially damaged and recovered in Mahawa village based on the information given by one of the four people the state police arrested on Sunday. They are allegedly part of a terror module of the Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF).
According to a report by news agency PTI, police official informed that due to a malfunction, the drone could not return to Pakistan and so the accused hid it in a village near the Attari border. Earlier, the police had recovered a half-burnt drone on Tuesday from Tarn Taran. They had said it was also used to drop weapons from Pakistan to fuel unrest in Punjab and adjoining states.
Akashdeep, one of the four arrestees whose interrogation led to the latest seizure, also accompanied a State Special Operations Cell (SSOC) team of the Punjab Police to the site from where the drone was recovered. Militants of KZF had revealed that four drones, from across the border, are hidden around Punjab’s Tarn Taran and its surrounding areas.
Gautam
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

May be Dimran should take asylum in Saudi while returning the borrowed plane. His wife is already there.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Watch live Vidisha Maitra(?) our UN spikesman decimate Pak and Imran listing its savage, barbaric history on human right abuses and terrorism.Superb broadside! Kudos to her. Delivered with panache and style.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:May be Dimran should take asylum in Saudi while returning the borrowed plane. His wife is already there.
they just want to make sure that niazi returns their plane, gold fittings and all.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Best was the Lt Gen Niazi line :rotfl:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/MTQd281oB3U
And here is that ‘Knob-head’ neither hawk nor dove crap now clapping from the sidelines :shock:
For these guys as long as dharmic folks follow ahimsa and as the great mahatma said ‘if a Muslim wants to kill you face death bravely with out protest’ line they are happy :wink:
The moment they get ‘Balakote’ variety jhappad they go ballistic :D
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is the quality of paki diplomats and their knowledge.

did this female dope forget that boris johnson is PM and not foreign minister or she just did not care

schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

He redubbed their repeated pleadings to issue statement in favor of them on Kashmir. So it's the frustrated Paki way of insulting Bo Jo.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://twitter.com/bababanaras/status/ ... 86/photo/1
What gives
Is Baba hinting at ‘Spice’ landing or already landed :?: 8)
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Rsatchi wrote:https://twitter.com/bababanaras/status/ ... 86/photo/1
What gives
Is Baba hinting at ‘Spice’ landing or already landed :?: 8)
What lows has BRF stooped to for a random twat on SM to be given so much credence.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1507830/3-inc ... alochistan
a leader of the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F), were killed and more than a dozen others injured in an explosion that rocked the Chaman area of Balochistan's Qilla Abdullah District