Terroristan - May 1, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - May 1, 2019

Post by pankajs »

Another one with great Butt hurt.

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:Baki media on Howdy Modi. This is a good one.

At one point, the anchor asks PTI rep, if the government claimed support of 58 countries on baki position at UNHRC then how did it fail to introduce a resolution that needs just 16 votes.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

A good one ... start @ 2:00. Realistic about bakis's prospects and khayali pulau about India's position. Lastly everything boils down to the bestern press pressure and all dubious local/global hooman rights orginizations. :rotfl: That is how they plan to win in Kashmir.

@11:30 > Hum kaar kya rahe hain asks the anchor. The reply is out of the world. Some bakis advising to play their "criticality" card.

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Meanwhile, last year October Sheikh Rashid annouced amid much fanfare the inauguration/resumption of karachi local train between karachi station and Dhabeji. (This world class karachi station has 4 platforms. CST has 18 platforms, Delhi has 16, Dadar 15, Mumbai Central 10, Thane 10.) They even named it Dhabeji Express (Imagine mumbai central railway calling Dombivali local as Dombivali express) The local train (express) is now officially discontinued... without giving any reason. Krachi is without a single local train... again.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

I’m not believing anything you kuffrs have to say until I hear from Lal Topi zam zam Zaid Hamid himself. :mrgreen:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the J&K Union Territory-2019 Thread

Watch: British experts support PM Modi’s move on Kashmir

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

At least 30 dead, 452 injured as earthquake jolts AJK, Punjab - M A Mir
MUZAFFARABAD: An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 shook several cities on Tuesday, killing at least 30 people and injuring 452 others, government officials said.
Cheers Image
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Imran counting prayer beads during Trump Meeting:
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Doing = = .. Trump and Modi, also at UN meet..
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Did Imran's third wife came to US or he left her in SA? How is he getting all the spiritual advice and who is performing black magic?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Jaish readying specialsquad to target PMModi, NSAAjit Doval : Intel - Raj Shekhar | TNN

HIGHLIGHTS

- A major in Pakistan’s notorious spy agency, ISI, is collaborating with the JeM brass for the “sensational attack”, sources in the intelligence establishment said

- Accordingly, an alert has been issued to police in 30 “vulnerable” cities including Jammu, Amritsar, Pathankot, Jaipur, Gandhinagar, Kanpur and Lucknow

NEW DELHI: Jaish-e-Muhammed is readying a squad to target PM Narendra Modi and NSA Ajit Doval in retaliation to the defanging of Article 370 in J&K, sources in the intelligence establishment said. A major in Pakistan’s notorious spy agency, ISI, is collaborating with the JeM brass for the sensational attack”, they added.

An input in this regard was conveyed by a foreign intelligence agency which intercepted communication between Pakistan-based JeM operative Shamsher Wani and his handler in the form of a handwritten note, an officer said. The input, accessed by TOI, spoke about plans for a big terror attack in September.

Accordingly, an alert has been issued to police in 30 “vulnerable” cities including Jammu,Amritsar,Pathankot, Jaipur, Gandhinagar, Kanpur and Lucknow.

Following the threats, security agencies have carried out a review of Doval’s security detail. A Z-plus protectee, Doval faces an unprecedented level of threat given his role in anti-terror operations, including the surgical strike inside Pakistan-controlled territory after the terror attack on an Army camp in Uri and the IAF’s bombing of one of the Jaish’s main terror camps in Balakot.

Jaish, which has been seething with anger because of elimination of its key operatives in J&K by Indian security forces, has vowed to avenge the losses and the humiliation it suffered in Balakot when the IAF’s jets bombarded the terror centre. The abrogation of special status for J&K on August 5 has whetted its resolve for, to quote senior intelligence sources, a “dramatic retaliation” by targeting high-value Indians.

JeM has been on an overdrive since August 5 trying to send fidayeen, like the one who blew himself up in Pulwama in the attack on CRPF jawans, from across the border to carry out strikes in India. Assisted by Pakistan army’s border action team (BAT), a big group of suicide bombers was spotted trying to sneak into India on the night of September 12-13 in Haji Pir sector of PoK. This bid was foiled by Indian security agencies.

Cheers Image
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Go to the source!
Imran with CFR, video AND transcript.
https://www.cfr.org/event/conversation- ... pakistan-0
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

HAASS: I want to talk, and I want to try to cover a lot of different subjects before we turn to the members here. They ask the tough questions, by the way. I’m just here—I’m here to lull you into a sense of complacency. (Laughter.) I want to talk about U.S.-Pakistani relations. And, full disclosure, I’ve been involved with them many times in the U.S. government. And, you know, each side has something of a narrative of frustration, even bitterness, with the other. But I want to quote a sentence or two from the memoir of Jim Mattis. James until recently was the U.S. secretary of defense. And I’m quoting here. “Of all the countries I’ve dealt with, I consider Pakistan to be the most dangerous because of the radicalization of its society and availability of nuclear weapons.” James Mattis is a respected, temperate man. So when you hear someone like that writing those words, what is your reaction?

KHAN: Just that I do not think James Mattis fully understands why Pakistan became radicalized. You know, there’s just a short history which, you know, everyone may or may not know. In 1980s, when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, Pakistan, along with the United States—helped by the United States, we organized the resistance to the Soviets. And the resistance was organized by Pakistani ISI training these militants, who were invited from all over the Muslim world to do jihad against the Soviet Union. And so we created these militant groups to fight the Soviets.

Then, of course, fighting the Soviets, jihad was glorified. And I never forget when Ronald Reagan invited the mujahedeen leaders to Washington and he said they reminded him, and I quote, “the moral equivalence of the Founding Fathers of the United States.” So jihad was—you know, jihadis were heroes then.

Come 1989, Soviets leave Afghanistan. The United States packs up and leaves Pakistan with a lot of those who would have reminded Ronald Reagan of the moral equivalence of Founding Fathers, and we were left with these groups. And then comes 9/11 and Pakistan again joined the U.S. in the war on terror. And now we are required to go after these groups as terrorists, who were now—now, they were indoctrinated that fighting foreign occupation is jihad. But now, when the U.S. arrived in Afghanistan, it was supposed to be terrorism. So Pakistan took a real battering in this.

I have to say, Richard, I opposed this from day one. I said we had first trained these guys to fight jihad and it was a great idea, and now we are telling the same groups it’s terrorism. So we should at least have stayed neutral. Pakistan, by joining the U.S. after 9/11, committed one of the biggest blunders. Seventy thousand Pakistanis died in this. We had some say over a hundred and fifty billion, say two hundred billion—some economists, Pakistanis—two hundred billion lost to the economy. And on top of it, we were blamed for the U.S. not winning in Afghanistan. I thought it was the worst period for Pakistan.

The lessons learned now, I think the Pakistan government should not have pledged what they could not deliver. How could they deliver? They were—there were—there were insider attacks in the Pakistan army. The groups that were close to the Pakistan army, the army was now trying to kill them. So in a nutshell, when Mattis—(audio break)—

HAASS: Isn’t, though, the criticism fair that you are partially responsible for our difficulties in Afghanistan because Pakistan continues to accord sanctuary—provide sanctuary to the Taliban? And even if you can’t always succeed against radicals who are on your territory, it seems to me it’s totally legitimate for the United States to expect 100 percent effort. And at times we would—we have argued and we would argue that the effort is anything but 100 percent.

KHAN: You know, look, here was someone who kept saying that there’s never going to be a military solution in Afghanistan. I kept telling Pakistan government, whenever I had a chance. I came here in 2008. President Obama had not taken office. I spoke to senior Democrats. I told them that there will never be a military solution in Afghanistan simply because I have read the history of Afghanistan. You just have to read the history. They fight each other; the moment a foreigner comes through, they all get together and the resistance starts. Started with the British. You know, three times the British tried. The Soviets killed one million Afghans. They were still—the resistance was stronger after a million Afghans had been killed. So I kept trying to tell this—I tried to explain to—I remember meeting Joe Biden, John Kerry, Harry Reid. I, you know, tried to explain. And I realized they hadn’t a clue. No one understood Afghanistan. The politicians didn’t understand what was going on, and this madness kept going on and on.

And Pakistan kept being blamed. Now, Pakistan had two right now—but it had even more—we have 2.7 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan. There are camps of five hundred thousand refugees living there. How do we know who’s coming in and going out? Clearly, this was not—from Pakistan, the idea that there were these insurgents going from Pakistan, how were we—first of all, the tribal area bordering Afghanistan, there is no border there. The Durand Line is a line made by the British which—there is no border there. Now we are fencing the border because of the allegations that fighters are going from Pakistan. We are fencing the border. We’ve also time and time said that, look, if you want—if you want Pakistan to completely stop anyone going across, then, you know, take the refugees back, 2.7 million people. But it’s not possible that—you know, that 2.7 million refugees there and expect Pakistan to completely shut the border.

Having said that, I do not think that it’s because of Pakistan the U.S. has not been able to succeed in Afghanistan, simply because there is a history behind it. It was never going to happen. And fortunately—fortunately, President Trump has done, you know, by him forcing there to be a dialogue and then this peace deal, which was just about to be signed—this is painful for us. The peace deal was about to be signed and, you know, it’s—President Trump has—we read it in the papers. I mean, we should have—at least be discussed with us. But now I’m meeting President Trump later on and I will try and tell him that, look, there is—there’s not going to be a military solution. For nineteen years if you have not been able to succeed, you’re not going to be able to succeed in another nineteen years.

HAASS: I actually agree with you that there can’t be a military solution. What I doubt is that there could be a peace deal that holds. So even if there were an agreement with the Taliban, what is there about the DNA of the Taliban that leads you to believe that any peace they would sign would be anything more than tactical?

KHAN: I feel that this is not the Taliban which was there when—in 2001 who was displaced by the U.S. Things have changed. You know, they say that you only cross the river once. This is a—you know, realities have changed. They have learned. This is—Taliban realize that they cannot control the whole of Afghanistan. The Afghan government knows that they cannot—you know, there needs to be some sort of a peace deal. There has to be a political settlement.

Let’s just face it, you only have two choices. Either you fight or you have sort of a political settlement. There’s no point in fighting anymore. I wish that this deal had been signed. There would have been ceasefire and then we would have proceeded towards the only way there’s going to be—the U.S. is going to eventually take the troops out and there will be peace there.

So I agree with you, Richard; it’s going to be tough. I never for one minute assumed that this was going to be easy. But it is the only way.

HAASS: Actually, just for the—I actually think there is a slightly different way, which is one idea is we would fight for a military victory—I agree with you that’s not within reach. I am profoundly skeptical of a peace agreement. The third approach for as long as it takes is to support the government and basically preserve what you can in Afghanistan so it can’t again become a basis for terrorist attacks. It’s not a solution, but the United States has kept forces in other countries for more than half a century. We have—we have supported governments. It’s not a solution, but it might be preferable to a situation of Taliban control over the country.

KHAN: I don’t think Taliban will be able to control the whole country. I think there will be—there will be a settlement.

Look, people of Afghanistan have suffered for forty years. I mean, it is inhuman what they are going through. Anyone with any humane feelings would want there to be peace there. Every day there are bomb blasts going and people dying. So anything to actually stop this, I—you know, I—again, Richard, I agree with you that after seventeen years of bloodshed and the way things have gone, I agree that it’s not going to be easy. But I also don’t think that if we go the other way, you know, it’ll be just more of the same.

You know, if—Taliban today are stronger than they were for, you know, maybe in 2010, when last time there was chance for peace talks, when Holbrooke was there. They are much stronger than that now. And when they see that the U.S. is about to leave, you know, their morale is up.

HAASS: Exactly—(laughter)—which is why some of us are skeptical. But—

KHAN: No, so what I mean is that—(laughter)—military is not the solution. If they are now feeling stronger than before, they are not going to be able to give up if you kill or bomb more of them.

HAASS: I’m going to move on, but thank you. I think it’s an important exchange.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

HAASS: I should just tell the members here before I go to questions is that the Indian foreign minister will be here later this week, so I expect we will return to some of these—

KHAN: And I hope you’ll ask proper questions to him—(laughter)—not be too diplomatic.

HAASS: So we will have Ambassador—Foreign Minister Jaishankar here.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

So, "Taliban today is not the same Taliban" so they won't break the peace deal. Then, it comes out that the Taliban is "10 times stronger" than in 2010, and that's what is meant by "it's not the same Taliban."

Im's dimness lies in assuming that others are dim.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Amber G. wrote:Doing = = .. Trump and Modi, also at UN meet..
This is serious == between India and Bakistan.
I mean even the flower arrangement is the same! :((
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So what was the objective of Immy meeting George Soros?
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Soros made a name for himself as a currency speculator. In particular, he stepped in and shorted the British Pound in 1992 when UK tried to enter the EU's exchange rate mechanism to maintain its exchange rate with the Deutsche Mark despite higher inflation. They raised interest rates to attract capital, but Soros stepped in and shorted the Pound, and the whole thing fell apart, while he walked away with $1+ billion in gains. He later did something similar in East Asia during the 1997-98 East Asian Crisis, especially in Korea.

The PKR is heavily leveraged today. A currency whose exchange rate has been dropping, but which its government is trying to stabilize with very few resources, is a great speculator target. Push it hard enough, and it breaks below 200/$ and Soros gets some extra Hanukkah/Christmas shopping money.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:Pak Media on Howdy Modi

How do you say "towel" in Urdu?
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:A good one ... start @ 2:00. Realistic about bakis's prospects and khayali pulau about India's position. Lastly everything boils down to the bestern press pressure and all dubious local/global hooman rights orginizations. :rotfl: That is how they plan to win in Kashmir.

@11:30 > Hum kaar kya rahe hain asks the anchor. The reply is out of the world. Some bakis advising to play their "criticality" card.
The current paki plan is to wait for restrictions to be lifted and for the rage boys to "explode" putting Indin an impossible situation. In this scenario, it will be like 2016 post-Wani and fidayeen/soosai attacks. They think they have covered that base by seeding the narrative with "false flag."
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Truth dawns?
Link
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

"Howdy Modi" = = "Howdy Imran"
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

ramana wrote:So what was the objective of Immy meeting George Soros?
FWIW: Per George Soros’ Open Societies Foundation -- they discussed their education projects in Afghanistan and expressed interest in helping Pakistan improve the quality of its education systems.

..They also discussed taxation. Khan’s government wants to improve tax reforms in Pakistan and make the tax collection process more transparent. (Soros’ team reportedly plans to visit Pak later)

BTW Khan also met with Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi, U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, Amnesty International Secretary General Kumi Naidoo, and Zalmay Khalilzad, the U.S. State Department’s Afghanistan Reconciliation representative. And also Chuck Schumer...

(Imran per some tweets .. requested billionaire & mega-donor, to use his influence with western media and give money for lifafa - anti-India articles and viewpoints particularly on Kashmir...If Trump can go to Houston = = Democratic mega donor can give some money to Imran).

Also BTW Soros also met Nawaz Sharif in 2014 with similar rah rah... per Paki press it was equally very significant..:) :)
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Looks like PTI is trying to throw Qureshi under the bus on Pakis inability to get a topic in UNHRC. The blame for Kashmir diplomatic fiasco will be piled on him eventually. A seasoned politician he is on a tough wicket.

After the CFR conference Imran is a big liability for Paki Establishment. If the upcoming Dharna from JUI is successful that means establishment has decided to dump Imran. In future we may see a fight between Imran and Paki Establishment.

Do we see establishment pasand anchors who are Imran cheerleader slowly starting to criticize Imran? That would be a sure sign.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

CalvinH wrote:Looks like PTI is trying to throw Qureshi under the bus on Pakis inability to get a topic in UNHRC. The blame for Kashmir diplomatic fiasco will be piled on him eventually. A seasoned politician he is on a tough wicket.

After the CFR conference Imran is a big liability for Paki Establishment. If the upcoming Dharna from JUI is successful that means establishment has decided to dump Imran. In future we may see a fight between Imran and Paki Establishment.

Do we see establishment pasand anchors who are Imran cheerleader slowly starting to criticize Imran? That would be a sure sign.
The UNHRC was a huge fiasco for Pakistan:
Dimmy tweeted that 56 countries (in reality there are only 47 members of the UNHRC) 'joined him at the UNHRC' to condemn India, when nothing of the sort happened.
What really happened, and that is fully apparent to everyone in the world, is that they could not even get a resolution passed or even submitted for consideration, as they could not even get the support of the minimum 16 members to table a resolution for consideration, let alone approve it. To add to the mess, 15 countries are birather Islami mulk, so they could not even get their support!

Some channels say that Qureshi is making a bid to become PM, whereas others are trying to paint him as a villain.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Looks like Immy the Dimmy's days are numbered. That cartoon in Nation says it all. I do not remember seeing such cartoons even about the previous PMs and Immy the Dimmy is the selelcted PM and the blue eyed boy of Bajwa.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

saip wrote:Looks like Immy the Dimmy's days are numbered. That cartoon in Nation says it all. I do not remember seeing such cartoons even about the previous PMs and Immy the Dimmy is the selelcted PM and the blue eyed boy of Bajwa.
paki SM is also starting to make the same conclusion :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

x posted from the Internal security thread

Pak terror groups use Chinese drones to airdrop 80 kg weapons in Punjab for J&K

Pak terror groups use Chinese drones to airdrop 80 kg weapons in Punjab for J&K

Sep 25, 2019,
Shishir Gupta.

Five people have so far been arrested by Punjab Police in connection with the drone drops.

At least eight drone sorties, carrying a total of 80 kg of weapons (arms and ammunition), were sent across the border into Punjab by Pakistan-based Khalistani terror groups between September 9 and 16, officials in security agencies and the Punjab Police have confirmed on condition of anonymity.

The entire consignment, using the Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) network, was supported by Pakistan’s spy agency Inter Services Intelligence and orchestrated through Germany and Lahore; the ultimate aim — to fuel terror attacks in Jammu & Kashmir.

The details of these drops have emerged following investigations that led to and following the September 22 weapons seizure at Tarn Taran district; the eight payloads were dropped in Amritsar and Tarn Taran.

Police recover a half-burnt drone that was used for smuggling weapons into Punjab from Pakistan.

Five people have so far been arrested by Punjab Police in connection with the drone drops, with one 22-year-old Subhdeep held on Tuesday. Investigators said he was from Amritsar district and was radicalised by the prime accused in the case, Mann Singh, and another accused, Akashdeep, in Amritsar jail. The other four people, suspected to belong to a terror module, were arrested from the outskirts of village Chohla Sahib in Tarn Taran on Sunday. They were using a white Maruti Swift with a Punjab registration number.

The investigation involved multiple agencies – the Punjab Police, central security agencies, the Border Security Force, the Indian Air Force – and prima facie found that multiple Chinese commercial drones with 10 kg payloads have been used in the weapons drop operations across the border. The drones, the investigation reveals, may have been launched from locations 2 km inside Pakistan and made to travel the distance of five kilometres at a height of 2,000 feet, and then dropped off the weapons after descending to 1200 ft. The payload was slung from the platform using Chinese mountaineering ropes.

Chinese batteries recovered from the drone that crashed in Tarn Taran, Punjab.

With drone activity also being seen in Punjab’s Ferozepur district, the IAF and BSF have been asked by the Punjab police to intercept these unmanned aerial vehicles through low-level radars and destroy them. Officials fear that they could also be used to carry and drop off bombs.

The interrogation of those arrested has revealed that KZF’s Germany-based operative Gurmeet Singh Bagga in coordination with his Pakistan-based chief Ranjeet Singh aka Neeta have made deliveries of at least four weapons, grenades, electronics, and fake currency through drones. The deliveries were made on the intervening nights of September 6/7, 9/10 and the last one on 15/16. The last drone crashed at Rajoke Village, Khalra police station, in Tarn Taran, near a border drain which is 2km from the fencing on the international border with Pakistan. The entire operation came to light after the discovery of the burnt drone, whose eight Chinese batteries were stripped off by the accused on instructions from across the border. “ It has also been revealed that such deliveries took place on four different dates, mostly between 9.30 pm and 10.30 pm with the drone making two sorties within an hour,” said a senior Punjab Police official. As many as five AK-47 rifles, which weigh about four kilograms with magazine, four Chinese pistols , nine HE grenades, Rs 10 lakh fake currency, 1000 rounds of ammunition and two electronic receivers were recovered by the police from the accused.

The main concern of Indian security agencies is the revelation that entire consignment was meant for Islamist groups in Kashmir. “ We are not very clear as to how many other consignment has made their way into Kashmir using similar modus operandi and with the help of Pakistan based Sikh terrorists,” said a senior security official.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

So what's going to happen on 27th Sep? Imrand said multiple times of this date. I am confujjed onlee. Waiting eagerly.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Dimran address @ UNGA. Much mud racking expected with fascism/Hitler/Genocide being liberally sprinkled all over the place.

IIRC, Dimran has also promised a surprise. Wonder what that will be. Perhaps another photo of a Palestinian girl held up as proof of Kashmiri oppression.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/statu ... 7002967040
Aditya Raj Kaul @AdityaRajKaul

Imran Khan: We (Pakistan) can't attack India. Clearly that's not an option.
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1176676942075969536
iMac_too @iMac_too

Five years back Mannu govt used to say us war is not an option & Pak used to bluster away with war mongering. Today Rajnath ji daily threatens Pak & Immy says "attack" is not an option. If you don't see the sea change, you are blind or a Congressi
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Amber G. wrote:Did Imran's third wife came to US or he left her in SA? How is he getting all the spiritual advice and who is performing black magic?
https://www.timesnownews.com/internatio ... eat/488306
Pakistan: ‘Imran Khan’s 3rd wife Bushra Maneka has two jinns whom she feeds cooked meat’
Sep 13, 2019 | 19:29 IST | Times Now Digital
Imran Khan had started seeing Bushra Maneka for “spiritual guidance” a couple of years ago. The duo got married in a private ceremony in private ceremony in February 2018.
New Delhi: A lot has been written about Bushra Maneka, the third wife of Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, but her enigma still continues. Unlike Imran Khan’s ex-wives, Jemima Goldsmith and Reham Khan, his third wife, Bushra Maneka, does not make much public appearance. While Jemima Goldsmith is a British socialite of Jewish descent, Reham Khan is a former BBC presenter.
However, it is the mystery around her that made Bushra Maneka, who is in her late 40s, the most searched person on Google by Pakistanis last year. Bushra Riaz of the Wattoo clan, also known as Pinky ‘pirni (holy woman)’ or Pinki Bibi in Pakistan, is the ex-wife of Customs officer Khawar Farid Maneka. It has widely been reported that Imran Khan, who had longed to become the Prime Minister of Pakistan, started seeing Bushra, a faith healer, for “spiritual guidance” a couple of years ago. Imran Khan left the whole country surprised when he married Bushra in a private ceremony in February 2018. Six months later, the cricketer-turned-politician was elected the Prime Minister of Pakistan. However, a report has now claimed that Bushra Maneka has “two jinns” at her disposal. The report added that she feeds huge quantity of “cooked meat” to the “jinns” in order to make the impossible possible.
Gautam
Dimran should have taken Peerni with him to the US. The two Djinns would have made it Salaam Dimran instead of Howdy Modi at the snap of a finger. He could also fly in in a magic carpet instead of a borrowed Saudi plane. Another strategic blunder.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Peregrine wrote:Jaish readying specialsquad to target PMModi, NSAAjit Doval : Intel - Raj Shekhar | TNN

HIGHLIGHTS

- A major in Pakistan’s notorious spy agency, ISI, is collaborating with the JeM brass for the “sensational attack”, sources in the intelligence establishment said

- Accordingly, an alert has been issued to police in 30 “vulnerable” cities including Jammu, Amritsar, Pathankot, Jaipur, Gandhinagar, Kanpur and Lucknow

NEW DELHI: Jaish-e-Muhammed is readying a squad to target PM Narendra Modi and NSA Ajit Doval in retaliation to the defanging of Article 370 in J&K, sources in the intelligence establishment said. A major in Pakistan’s notorious spy agency, ISI, is collaborating with the JeM brass for the sensational attack”, they added.
If indeed we have this intel, I'm surprised its out in the public domain.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Baba tweeting orange alert at four bases
Something is going to happen :shock: :shock:
I sincerely wish they are not stupid enough to use dirty bombs
But you never know what the TSP will do
The response should be long lasting this time around :evil:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/ObQBlMi4ogQ
Watch from 10.50 onwards serious burnoul moment :lol:
All worried about POK
I suppose for this idiot Mir it’s ‘devine retribution’s ‘ if you remember Ganja Sharifs breakfast meeting following UNGA meeting many moons ago and the statement ‘Dehati Aurat’ is coming back to bite them :rotfl:
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Deans wrote:If indeed we have this intel, I'm surprised its out in the public domain.
Putting my tinfoil hat, all these rants about "fascist" "terrorist" "hindutva" etc. are geared towards this goal- manufacture "facts" and "grievances" and then we have reports about terrorists plotting to attack M-S-D. So if in the future any such attempt does happen, the usual suspects will be crawling out of woodowrk and actually justify the attack as a "reaction to fascism", much like it was for the Pulwama suicide bomber.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

This is called the NEXT LEVEL TROLLING. I have to hand it to Trump he can out-troll anyone. :rotfl: :rotfl:
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Rsatchi wrote:Baba tweeting orange alert at four bases
Something is going to happen :shock: :shock:
I sincerely wish they are not stupid enough to use dirty bombs
But you never know what the TSP will do
The response should be long lasting this time around :evil:
They (from Imran Khan to Ghafoora) have also repeatedly said 'India is planning a false flag' operation which means they are definitely planning something. Also dropping weapons via drones in Punjab border areas.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Lo ho gaya azad Kashmir