Requests to Admins - 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Requests to Admins - 2019

Post by ramana »

Folks this sticky is for members to make requests to Admins.
Examples are to disable an account or id or temporary ban.

No need to post inflammatory posts to get ban.
We are there to help.
Thanks,
ramana
negi
BRF Oldie

Re: Requests to Admins-2019

Post by negi »

Please get back Nukkad now we have our own sarkar at center we have no one and nothing to fear .
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

negi wrote:Please get back Nukkad now we have our own sarkar at center we have no one and nothing to fear .
Or at least open some topics like BIF, western press denigration, and Nehru/Gandhi dynasty crimes.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Pls delete my question above, thanks. Underway.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

@ramanaji, thank you and all the other admins for your patience over the last few weeks during the elections. Things did get heated up and we did go overboard, but thank you guys for keeping sanity on the thread.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Better close election tread now. There is no useful discussion going on there.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Yeah close that thread it has served it's purpose .
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

I've been asking for a true indology thread for a while now
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Hey guys....sent a couple of e-khats but seems like they went into a kaala ched....black hole....paataal lok....no response. Can you guys block/ban me from this BRF completely for 3-4 weeks (even viewing). Da elekshuns aah ova and ah need ta get back into mah regular groove. Lawd be praised.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

^ How 2 do soosai w/o Predator involvement:
Go 2 ur account. Change e-pata to a non-existent one. Maybe also pw but u get the idea. The Confirmation email will go there.
Finis.
This is how I keep from withdrawing money from my fancy desi Modern Baink account at the Baink with Best Customer Service in Desh. They send the OTP to an Indian phone when I am in Mongolia, and Mongolian address when I am in desh. Or if I am at an ATM in desh they send OTP which expires in 5 minutes, except that it arrives only in 30 minutes by BeeEssEnnEll. Assured Thrift.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

yak-herder, My broblem is not bosting. Even with the phantom e-patha blind-end , one can still dekho the brf forum and padho it :(( :((
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Sorry, I believe u can browse even if banned. For this get help from Authorities at home. Threat of rolling pin on head works quite nicely. Hope u have WiFi in the WooFi Palace (aka kennel).
Please register at the Abdul Kalam Conference and spend ur time usefully on the wonderful stuff there. Altruistic. No danger of lumps on head.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

SriKumar wrote:yak-herder, My broblem is not bosting. Even with the phantom e-patha blind-end , one can still dekho the brf forum and padho it :(( :((

Cant help you there.
BRF is open forum.
So banning won't prevent you from seeing it.
only if you don't open in browser.
Maybe delete url from your browser or go to dumb phone?
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Admins,

More of a technical question - is there a way to access some good posts from the past not captured in "good post archive" and pertaining to specific topics of interest ?

For eg: the 1966 massacre of Hindu saints in Delhi, there could be a couple of good posts with a lot of detail on what transpired & analysis of aftermath..
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Hi., just a request to whichever admin is charge of activating accounts , a close friend of mine had put in his registration a week ago but its still pending., He is a huge Modi supporter , a rather rich NRI well settled with his own business in UK , how can i put his case across ?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Request: Can you please Pin the letter contained here, at the top of the Balochistan thread and Terroristan Threads? People need to read it: it is from 16 members of the European Union Parliament about Balochistan.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/1 ... 2019-07-22

Thanks!
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

I request mods to prevent any newslinks from al Jazeera type jihadi channels/sites regarding Kashmir for next 6 months
TIA
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

kit wrote:Hi., just a request to whichever admin is charge of activating accounts , a close friend of mine had put in his registration a week ago but its still pending., He is a huge Modi supporter , a rather rich NRI well settled with his own business in UK , how can i put his case across ?
Please provide which name he registered under. As long as he follows the rules, contributes he is welcome.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Karan M wrote:
kit wrote:Hi., just a request to whichever admin is charge of activating accounts , a close friend of mine had put in his registration a week ago but its still pending., He is a huge Modi supporter , a rather rich NRI well settled with his own business in UK , how can i put his case across ?
Please provide which name he registered under. As long as he follows the rules, contributes he is welcome.
Hari Trivikramji , he is still awaiting confirmation i think ..please delete this message after
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

kit, I don't see anyone by that name awaiting activation, or in the member's list. Can you ask him what was the exact username? Else ask him to re-register and we will activate him. There are no valid users currently awaiting activation.
banrjeer
BRFite

Re: Requests to Admins - 2019

Post by banrjeer »

I want to gauge interest in crowd sourcing a genetic study of some importance which relates to deep ancestry of Indians.
A preliminary study and de-risking is done.

I am unable to send private messages.
Is this the right platform?
Any suggestion on what I should do.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Please ask Karthik from desisting from making personal slurs against me and my community. My family have enough war veterans, one chief too, heads of police in two states, MLAs, etc. We don't need to prove our patriotism to anyone and I can't say more personally what has to be kept confidential. He is a fanatical ignoramus who should be banned from BRF.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Philip wrote:Please ask Karthik from desisting from making personal slurs against me and my community. My family have enough war veterans, one chief too, heads of police in two states, MLAs, etc. We don't need to prove our patriotism to anyone and I can't say more personally what has to be kept confidential. He is a fanatical ignoramus who should be banned from BRF.
Ah I knew you'd post here.

Your below comment:
Philip wrote:I'm told that the entire Christian population in the country is just 3%.Talk of huge populations of Christians is just that, talk.Many Dalits "convert" allegedly for mercenary reasons. Pro-active US entities allegedly send funds to non- mainstream outfits. There's little difference between political defections and religious ones!
If you deny a problem that's a common knowledge and huge problem our country is facing, that everyone knows about then surely it will be picked up. Look up demographic changes in coastal AP and TN, in Punjab, it's not that difficult. As an analogy, the above post of yours sounds similar to pakis saying there are no terrorist camps in pak.

Then you equate mehndi sporting student getting punished to lack of discipline, schools becoming circus, students not treating equally, then I am sorry sir, your language is similar to certain people who come on TV and talk down on indic customs.

PS, I know you and your contributions, I've been a member for a long time and I respect you in that regard, but that doesn't take away what you've posted. There are many from your own community here who acknowledge the issues country is facing because of FCRA and EJ activities, but if you underplay or deny such issues, you'll be replied to.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Karthik, you have been warned for a personal attack on Philip in the other thread. Cease and desist immediately.

Philip, next time, report a post if you feel it is breaking forum rules rather than posting here.
kapilbishnoi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kapilbishnoi »

Dear Admins
All my posts in EVM thread were technical only. There was no propaganda etc for/against any party.
Dileepji is pro-EVM. Let me write whether my posts were technical or not?
In all equipment, there is a valid case for "what if" analysis i.e. "what if the manufacturer has put malicious code". All my posts are around that TECHNICAL point only.
So I request you to activate that thread
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dear Admins:
I am posting urls of threads that I started, that should be deleted, to reduce thread clutter.

1. BRF Meet at IITM. July 2019. Served the process and I have saved the needed info, thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7720.

More as I find them.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Dear admins,

Can anyone of you please contact me with a reply-able email ID or enable my account to send a private message to one of you ?

I have a special request.

thanks !
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Sorry, just saw this. Please report your own message with your request.
Ignore if too late.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dear Admins:
I am posting urls of threads that I started, that should be deleted, to reduce thread clutter.
1. BRF Meet at IITM. July 2019. Served the process and I have saved the needed info, thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7720.
2. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7207 GIAN program is dead, R.I.P. I think the guvrmand has recorded videos of thousands.

More as I find them.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

How come no 2020 Republic Day thread? 70 years since the India became a constitutional Republic.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Easier to simply start one, isn't it? :)

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7798
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Anyone have a link yo the Wiki thread?
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

Can we get a way to post webm's on this site? video sharing via youtube is not always fast and we are missing out on sources like liveleaks.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Don't think our version of phpbb support it. Easier to just post the link, no?
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

Do we not have a naxal thread anymore. There has just been a major terror attack on our forces and that news should be at the forefront of the forum.

Tried a quick search but did not find it. Request mods to assist.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

This is not a request for the admins per se but if they permit it, this post can stay here. People do read this thread hence perhaps the best place.

https://github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-firefox

Use this firefox extension for opening up paywalls. All known newspapers are included. Hope it helps.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

panduranghari wrote:This is not a request for the admins per se but if they permit it, this post can stay here. People do read this thread hence perhaps the best place.

https://github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-firefox

Use this firefox extension for opening up paywalls. All known newspapers are included. Hope it helps.
Thanks for posting.
For Firefox users, just go here and download/install this:

https://github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-pa ... irefox.xpi
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Dear Admins,

I got below notification and it is not opening.

"Report closed by suryag for:

"Re: India's Border Security with China and Pakistan-2020"

04 Jul 2020 03:40 am"

I missed something?

Thank you
vinamr_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vinamr_s »

Is there any chance of reviving General Discussions Forum?

Why was it locked in the first place?