ramana wrote:SwamyG a simple one or two liner to explain the Youtube would be appreciated.
A very sad and horrifying gist. You asked for it
* In the last 10 years, in TN, Church buildings have increased by 8,000 to 12,000 buildings.
* The land occupied by these buildings, have been allotted by DMK in the period of 2006-2011 in the State, and Congress was in the center
* The buildings continued to come up in AIADMK period as well, and AIADMK did nothing.
* 1. Funding
- NGOs collect money abroad claiming to better human standards, tribal welfare, poverty reduction, children & child welfare etc
- One NGO (Caruna Bala Vikas) was caught spending almost 90% of that money for conversions. There was an CBI raid on that
- Just in Chennai
Now imagine the numbers for TN, other states and throughout India.
- For the period 2017-2018, via FCRA Rs 1000 crores
was received by 762 NGOs. Out of these, 60% NGOs had direct relations with conversion partners.
- Organizations now collect money from domestic sources as well. The estimate is that the amount will be almost 5 times.
- The non registered organizations are almost 5 times the NGOs numbers. People are hired to spread Christianity. The pay is good, and they can leave other work to do this work.
* 2. Can they not be stopped by the gov
- The answer is it is not easy.
- For example, Gospel for Asia receive nearly Rs 1300 crore in just 2016. They are create prayer halls, church buildings....etc. It got banned in 2017 because of financial issues.
- Modi sent an notice to NGOs asking them to submit how they spent their FCRA money. 20,000 NGOs just vanished. Modi, or anyone cannot just go and close these NGOs, companies etc. All they can do is ensure the organizations run as per law. That is what he did.
- However, many NGOs predicted such trouble. So they started sending money via other NGOs. Money routed and changed hands. For example Church of South India trust had not received FCRA money prior to 2015. After the notices were issued, this org started getting money. In three years they received more than 30,000 crores money from ONE place in Germany.
- The point is as some NGOs are closed, they find loop holes and other avenues to send in money.
* Financial Structure
- Some of the money received is invested domestically, so that they can become sources of revenues for the future.
- The money collected from local Christians is also used to keep the revenue coming. Some people contribute 10% of their salary.
* 3. Root / Main node
- ECFA - Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
- They manage the finances and routes efficiently.
- All the money sources in US, UK and Germany will run under this umbrella, to ensure the right NGOs get the money immediately, efficiently etc.
- Work Breakdown structure
- They break down their work efficiently to ensure there is no overlap, and can address different aspect of the society. Hence they are involved in the following: Children ministry, Youth Ministry, Bible Ministry, Social Service, TV Ministry, Camps, Blessing & Prayers, Village ministry, Women ministry, Tribal ministries etc etc.
- This allows the different orgs to target specific groups. The work is structured and run efficiently.
- DMK, DK etc get money from these orgs, and hence they will actively attack Hinduism.