2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

NDA-329-18
UPA-107-9
BJP-287-16
INC-50-2
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Mukesh.Kumar wrote:NDA-329-18
UPA-107-9
BJP-287-16
INC-50-2
NDTV was showing UPA below 100 pretty much the whole time I watched them yesterday. Where did they pick up so many extra seats? Or was their definition of UPA different?
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

BJP failed. INC succeeded. Success rate of INC is 18% where as BJP is 7.8%. In performance world BJP's is poor performance. Amit Shah needs to be fired.

Added later: :D
Last edited by ShyamSP on 24 May 2019 05:14, edited 1 time in total.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

nachiket wrote:
Mukesh.Kumar wrote:NDA-329-18
UPA-107-9
BJP-287-16
INC-50-2
NDTV was showing UPA below 100 pretty much the whole time I watched them yesterday. Where did they pick up so many extra seats? Or was their definition of UPA different?

My bad sir. Typo in query was including TMC in UPA.

Read score as:

NDA-329-18
UPA-88-6
BJP-287-16
INC-50-2

53 more seats to be declared. Damn it's taking too long. Not only did GHQ kick me out into the living room tonight. If i stay up longer guess tomorrow it's going to be same. Me and the dog on the sofa.
Last edited by Mukesh.Kumar on 24 May 2019 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

I almost forgot to check....once again "Ganpat" Rai has lost deposit in Varanasi, as have all the other candidates except the MGB waali (who is narrowly getting it back).

http://results.eci.gov.in/pc/en/constit ... .htm?ac=77
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

I ALMOST FORGOT:

It is my solemn duty to report to BRF that Rahulbhai Chimanbhai Mehta - leader of "Right to Recall Party" :D - has lost to Amit Shah in Gandhinagar by a narrow margin of 893,527 votes. Most of these would have been NBJPRIE members bent on ensuring Mehta's defeat in this closely contested battle.

Mehta has polled 1097 votes (including 8 postal votes...secret admirers decided to send in ballots instead of love letters :lol: ).

http://results.eci.gov.in/pc/en/constit ... 6.htm?ac=6

Jamanat Zabt!
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Anujan wrote:I still haven't heard a reasonable non conspiratorial analysis on why the family still dominates and why there has been no Coo against them.

It's clear they can't win elections. It's clear Rahul Gandhi has no political abilities whatsoever. Why are they still on top?
Check out Sicilian Mafia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_Mafia

Since Indira converted Congress into Congress (I), it became a feudal-mafia party very similar to a sicilian mafia. All the assets of erstwhile INC built by donations from Indian citizen since 1885. One has to go into details of how the CONgoons was formed. CONgoons started out as an extension of the British in India for a dialog with Indian elites.

The central dynasty Nehru->Indira->Rajiv->Sonia->Rahul [+Priyanka] -> (Raihan/Miraya) indicate central criminal dynastic group with loose association with other dynastic groups for example in Maharashtra -> Pawar, Madhya Pradesh -> Scindia & Singh (Dogvijay), Karnataka -> Gowda, J&K -> Abdullahs, Hoodas and Lals from Haryana, Solankis in Gujarat and the list goes on.

Each family clan maintains control over a territory and the Nehru-Maino are in the central control of the party and all its national assets. And all the regional satraps swear fealty to the central family (Nehru-Maino). For example, check out Arnab's interview with Assam Ex-CM Gogoi yesterday on republic TV. Gogoi is hardpressed to blame #Pappu. Arnab tried the same on Renuka, but Renuka arrogantly started talking nonsense about Arnab's own channel and Arnab let loose. Point is, ask any CONgoon to blame la-famiglia and they will be hard pressed. Ask any CONgoon pasand journo, they will bring in "liberal secular ethos" and burn you down. Check out Chaatu-Pallavi-Gosh's tweets.

This core mafia and regional mafiosis started their own patronage network. You want a transfer, you owe it to the mafia center. Check out videos of https://www.firstpost.com/videos/politi ... 81853.html. Police, Judiciary and Bureaucracy has been brought under control of that. In the #metoo movement started in Bollywood, why did not the lady justices participate? A code of Omerta in place.

Even army was being coopted and it was the defeat in 1962 and entry of Shashtri that stopped the politicization of Army. What was Bofors, basically mafia tentacles in defence procurements exposed.

Of course any challenger to the central family has to be disposed off. Sitaram Kesri was disposed off as a cockroach. Fate of Narsimha Rao is known. What happened to Pilot or Scindia? Basically any challenger to the central mafia family?
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Total-502-40
NDA-330-17
UPA-88-6
Others-84-17

BJP-288-15
INC-50-2
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Yogendar Yadav crying that PM said its end of Sikularism
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Atmavik wrote:Yogendar Yadav crying that PM said its end of Sikularism

Which channel? Just want to savour this sweet payback. Had enough of this for three past two years.
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

KL Dubey wrote:I ALMOST FORGOT:

It is my solemn duty to report to BRF that Rahulbhai Chimanbhai Mehta - leader of "Right to Recall Party" :D - has lost to Amit Shah in Gandhinagar by a narrow margin of 893,527 votes. Most of these would have been NBJPRIE members bent on ensuring Mehta's defeat in this closely contested battle.

Mehta has polled 1097 votes (including 8 postal votes...secret admirers decided to send in ballots instead of love letters :lol: ).

http://results.eci.gov.in/pc/en/constit ... 6.htm?ac=6

Jamanat Zabt!
Just out of curiosity, I went over and visited Rahul Mehta's facebook page and website and all I can say is that he is totally bonkers!
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/11 ... 5535126529
#BREAKING -- @RahulGandhi offers to resign as @INCIndia chief, Sonia Gandhi rejects his resignation: Sources
Quite a shocking development. It was unexpected she would reject his resignation letter. :-?
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

UP is showing a massive NaMo tsunami.

As I predicted last year, BJP has polled 50% votes in UP....whereas SP (18%), BSP (19%), and RLD (2%) have remained the same or lost vote share.

So the "caste and religion" based "airthmetic" has totally failed and has been swept away by TsuNaMo!

However, I don't expect these morons to learn. They will try the same shyte again in 2024. The excuse will be "oh, in 2019 we did not have INC on board. If we add INC 6% vote share we will win a lot of seats". They have nothing to offer that can get them elected.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Must congratulate Mehta ji on actually convincing 1000+ people to vote for him :eek: Also I worry about the mental health of those folk.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Anujan wrote:I still haven't heard a reasonable non conspiratorial analysis on why the family still dominates and why there has been no Coo against them.

It's clear they can't win elections. It's clear Rahul Gandhi has no political abilities whatsoever. Why are they still on top?
There have been several breakaways. In fact Congress would be at a 100+ seats even in this election if Mamata, Jagan and Pawar Congress are added back to the fold. The people without enough resources to break away are hanging on hoping the tide turns.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

wonder woman resting after her extraordinary labors in the 2019 GE.

The much touted congi brahmastra that failed to fire and the look on her face is priceless

ImageCongress president Rahul Gandhi (right) and Priyanka Gandhi at a press conference in New Delhi.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

nachiket wrote:

Must congratulate Mehta ji on actually convincing 1000+ people to vote for him :eek: Also I worry about the mental health of those folk.

Well, Mehta polled 9,676 votes in LS 2014...so we can confidently say there was no Mehta wave this time. :mrgreen:
Lekhraj
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lekhraj »

BB hit on the head. He predicted 304 for BJP, 364 NDA and 94 UPA
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Truly a hat tip to such amazing prediction and the models he uses
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Mukesh.Kumar wrote:Watching rerun of OrNob tearing Renuka C a new one. She made him mad by saying, "Republic or what it is now!"

She's close to tears
Link please
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

well she looked 5 pegs down to start with. half conscious.
sensing Arnabs mood (ATAGS loading up for 1 hour burst mode) I quickly muted and ran away like the yindu coward I am :)
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Read and weep, O Experts. UBCN predicted 360 then revised down to 355. End result is now 354, and we predict that it will rise well above 360 with defections.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

we now have two minority pasand and adjoining states in the south where they wield considerable political clout. The entire coastal zone is under increased threat and that may, in the days to come, take on a security related connotation with separatist dravidian forces holding sway. The very same 2G gangs have returned to parliament once again.

In TN this may also be the route for drohis like daniel raja to enter parliament once again via the RS route.

The last time around he got in on the say so of the padres and amma had obliged.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

with no Amma to control the situation, I fear TN is heading for a north kerala caliphate type situation.
various EJ and ISIS activities are going to try and proliferate.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

She's joining Barkha madam and Swara bibi as one of Congress's star campaigners.
chetak wrote:wonder woman resting after her extraordinary labors in the 2019 GE.

The much touted congi brahmastra that failed to fire and the look on her face is priceless

ImageCongress president Rahul Gandhi (right) and Priyanka Gandhi at a press conference in New Delhi.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

The kind of weird comments by Mallu and Tamil brothers on all the social media outlets are truly weird and somewhat disturbing.

Somehow, Karnataka seems to be out of S.India as per them since it voted communal this time and didn't defy evil North party
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

who were the two statues inside BJP HQ where Namo put garlands before walking out to the victory speech ?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

sum wrote:The kind of weird comments by Mallu and Tamil brothers on all the social media outlets are truly weird and somewhat disturbing.

Somehow, Karnataka seems to be out of S.India as per them since it voted communal this time and didn't defy evil North party
KA has had bjp govt well before 2014 I believe. also not much prone to the Ararararaa EJ nonsense and rice bag convertism nor the high funda "we are more intellectual onlee" posturing of KL/WB neither the dravida politics and caste wars of TN.

in that sense KA is a core central indian hindu state like MH, MP and part of undivided AP. heir to the mantle of vijaynagara and part of the fabled narmada godavari hindu kingdom core zone.

the only place I see swarming with sikulars, liberandus and liberandys and EJs is bengaluru :(( geographically blr is part of TN than KA. I have cycled across the TN border here many a time just 18km from my house.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Pumpkinji's comments regurgitated
"
Smriti...who?" was Priyanka Gandhi Vadra's response to a question about Smriti Irani, who was contesting election against her brother, Rahul, in Amethi back in 2014. During a road show, Priyanka, campaigning for Rahul Gandhi, had taken potshots at Smriti Irani by refusing to acknowledge her candidature against her brother.
This comment has come back to haunt the Congress party after its president Rahul Gandhi lost its home turf Amethi to Union minister Smriti Irani in a close contest. The video is trending on social media today after Irani's victory.
Many lauded the fighting spirit of Smriti Irani and took a dig at the Congress party for dismal performance in the election. Here's how Twitter reacted:
Every historic election has totems in public memory of how countries change. In this historic victory of @narendramodi I was watching RG concede defeat to @smritiirani in Amethi and I remembered this 'Smriti, who?' video. Story of how India changed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmplKKAtYV4
Pratik Bharti @Bharti_Ji90a01
In 2014 at Amethi, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra laughed & responded "Smriti, who?" on being asked about Smriti Irani by a reporter.
Hope she has got her answer by now. #लोकतंत्र_का_त्योहार
10:34 AM - May 23, 2019
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Tamil identity has been built around Periyar and Anna. Need to go back to Subramanya Bharati and Bharati Dasanar, Rajaraja Cholan, Narasimha Pallavan, etc. Also the original Thiruvalluvar, not the "Xtianized" abomination built around his personality in recent times.

RSS has a base in KA and Telengana, they need to start pushing into N. TN and N. KL.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Despicable behavior towards the end by BIF elements.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Priyanka who??
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Kanhaiya Kumar loses in Begusarai: Report
Former student leader Kanhaiya Kumar has lost in the eastern state of Bihar's Begusarai constituency, one of the most followed electoral contests in the Indian election.
India's newspaper The Indian Express said Kumar, 31, lost to hardline BJP leader Giriraj Singh by a massive margin of nearly three lakh votes.
Kumar was fielded in Begusarai by the Communist Party of India.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Singha wrote:with no Amma to control the situation, I fear TN is heading for a north kerala caliphate type situation.
various EJ and ISIS activities are going to try and proliferate.
The optimist in me feels that when even the darkest of the dark 2004-14 period with DMK/INC at state in TN/Kerala and INC at center and IM modules running amok all over, TN and Kerala did keep a decent clamp on stuff happening in their states.

So, with a strong big brother watching, might not be as bad as we fear ( or so is my hope)
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Singha wrote:who were the two statues inside BJP HQ where Namo put garlands before walking out to the victory speech ?
Shri Mukherjee and Shri Sharma? Around 3 min mark right? https://youtu.be/TaY2Bt2-VyQ
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

UlanBatori wrote:Kanhaiya Kumar loses in Begusarai: Report
Former student leader Kanhaiya Kumar has lost in the eastern state of Bihar's Begusarai constituency, one of the most followed electoral contests in the Indian election.
India's newspaper The Indian Express said Kumar, 31, lost to hardline BJP leader Giriraj Singh by a massive margin of nearly three lakh votes.
Kumar was fielded in Begusarai by the Communist Party of India.
Yes Kanhaiyya Kumar is just innocent babe in the wood whereas his opponent is "hardline leader" :roll:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Singha wrote:
sum wrote:The kind of weird comments by Mallu and Tamil brothers on all the social media outlets are truly weird and somewhat disturbing.

KA has had bjp govt well before 2014 I believe. also not much prone to the Ararararaa EJ nonsense and rice bag convertism nor the high funda "we are more intellectual onlee" posturing of KL/WB neither the dravida politics of TN.

in that sense KA is a core central indian hindu state like MH, MP and part of undivided AP.

the alleged "evils" of the BJP have been purposely hyped uo in KL/WB/TN and to a large extent in AP too.

KAR has already had BJP govts in the past and is none the worse for its experience of being under the rule of "communal" forces.

The sheer myth, as well as the canard of such "communal" forces, has been wilfully spread as well as actively nutured in KL/WB/TN/AP to help forge a common front to oppose the spread of "Hindutwa" and keep them at bay.

One cannot imagine a worse travesty of "communalism" than some kattarpanthi padres as well as beardo mullahs talking of "communal" forces and such a concept of "communal" forces beggars the imagination.

Having failed miserably in their agenda of spreading strife and discord, these are the very voices that now shrilly demand "inclusiveness", whatever that means in their fevered imaginations.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

One way to look at Andhra Pradesh vote is the people united to get rid of CBN just like people of Telangana united to ensure no return of CBN there. Even BJP supporters voted for KCR and had just 1 MLA. Now they have 5 MPs. Similarly BJP will do much better in next elections when they happen.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

TN police are good at hunting extremists, if they are let free to do their job...which one has to concede even DMK does .... the kind of politically sponsored regular killings seen in north KL and WB , one does not hear much of it in TN.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

WB Aasansol - moon moon sen defeated by babul supriyo with over 1L votes margin.