2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by ramana »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:Why are we so interested in 3T?
At least for me, this was one bill which the BJP has been trying to push for at least two times. This is their third attempt. So success or failure here; may indicate what is going to happen next. Personally, I don't have much botherations here as this is about a Muslim man & woman.
Ont the contrary its about the Constitution and repealing the reverse millat that the British and Nehruvian seculars introduced into body politic legitimizing bad practices by minorities. Even after the mullah issued a fatwa on Nusrat Jain, MP, people are talking about i as a Muslim matter. Giving fatwa on an elected parliamentarian is a slippery slope.

3T is about gender equity.
Don't be so modern Indian, that you don't see the plight of women in Islam.
Only the Ashraf women like Arifa Khanum Sherwani, get to flaunt their knowledge and give lectures.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Ramachandra Guha

Verified account

@Ram_Guha
Blocked Blocked @Ram_Guha
More
I have joined the Indian Institute of Science as Satish Dhawan Visiting Professor, for one year, starting today. Am deeply honoured to hold a chair named for this great scientist and institution-builder, who played such a critical role in making IISc and ISRO what they are today.
can't believe that Center allowed this scumbag who 24x7 poisons this country with communal talk in every forum to this position. Who reviews these appointments?
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:Why are we so interested in 3T?
At least for me, this was one bill which the BJP has been trying to push for at least two times. This is their third attempt. So success or failure here; may indicate what is going to happen next. Personally, I don't have much botherations here as this is about a Muslim man & woman.
3T got muslim women vote or at least it caused enough distrust among muslim men that they didn't allow muslim women to vote. It it passes, it will improve their trust in Modi and support for him. Every bit counts towards 15-20 years of uninterrupted BJP rule.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Karthik S wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:Lack of 3T gives muslim women more choice in controlling baby production. Right now abduls have control over Ayeshas who can be dumped at any time dont comply. It also exposes INC hypocrisy in making laws tougher for Hindu men . Secularism in this country has become just a way for implementing a post Hindu India which is the INC goal.
What makes you think this law is implementable? Which police will enter a ghetto and arrest an abdul for 3T? Bringing in law is one thing, implementability of law is entirely another matter. This bill, even if passes, will be as useful as a snooze button in a fire alarm. So NO, no ayesha abdul equation will change because any such law.
We will know if it is implementable or not after it has passed. Muslim women seem to think it will make a difference to them. So why not give it to them?
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

vijayk wrote:
Ramachandra Guha

Verified account

@Ram_Guha
Blocked Blocked @Ram_Guha
More
I have joined the Indian Institute of Science as Satish Dhawan Visiting Professor, for one year, starting today. Am deeply honoured to hold a chair named for this great scientist and institution-builder, who played such a critical role in making IISc and ISRO what they are today.
can't believe that Center allowed this scumbag who 24x7 poisons this country with communal talk in every forum to this position. Who reviews these appointments?

Shows you that BJP still doesnt have grip on the procedural and administrative apparatus.

Or if they do, they're apathetic to Marxist penetration of our educational and higher learning institutes.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/Kal_Chiron/status/1 ... 5428169728

Read this whole thread on Maratha reservations
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

hanumadu wrote:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 016385.cms
NDA to be just six short of halfway mark in Rajya Sabha on July5
6 of the "NDA" seats belong to JD(U). They will not support 3T bill but might be useful for others. So as far as 3T is concerned, they might as well be 12 short. I'm not sure about SAD too in that respect.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

nachiket wrote:
6 of the "NDA" seats belong to JD(U). They will not support 3T bill but might be useful for others. So as far as 3T is concerned, they might as well be 12 short. I'm not sure about SAD too in that respect.
TRS, YSRCP and BJD might support. If they don't support, they might get muslim men votes which they get anyway. But muslim women will opt out or vote for BJP. This is a heads I win, tails you lose situation for BJP.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

How long before he starts acting up?

NaMo not interested in knowing my views, I might as well go to China: Subramanian Swamy
https://www.financialexpress.com/india- ... 4870/lite/
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

abhik wrote:How long before he starts acting up?

NaMo not interested in knowing my views, I might as well go to China: Subramanian Swamy
https://www.financialexpress.com/india- ... 4870/lite/
Excellent! He should be encouraged to do so immediately. Only problem is that the Chinese will refuse to take him.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

hanumadu wrote:
nachiket wrote: 6 of the "NDA" seats belong to JD(U). They will not support 3T bill but might be useful for others. So as far as 3T is concerned, they might as well be 12 short. I'm not sure about SAD too in that respect.
TRS, YSRCP and BJD might support. If they don't support, they might get muslim men votes which they get anyway. But muslim women will opt out or vote for BJP. This is a heads I win, tails you lose situation for BJP.
I dont see TRS supporting this and anger their Owaisi God while YSRCP will play its opportunist game and try to extract more than a pound of flesh that will free Jagan from CBI shackles for something like this. And other than goodness of heart, why should BJD support this bill at all ?
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

hanumadu wrote: TRS, YSRCP and BJD might support. If they don't support, they might get muslim men votes which they get anyway. But muslim women will opt out or vote for BJP. This is a heads I win, tails you lose situation for BJP.
Supporting 3T does not guarantee you Muslim women votes. It is not that simple. With the "Dara hua Musalman" and lynching propaganda in full swing, many Muslim women will instinctively oppose BJP and anyone who is with them. Plus Muslim women may not have the independence to vote for who they want (in some cases even the men are scared to disobey diktats of mullahs). With women their own husbands and fathers would be the ones forcing them to vote as they say or stay at home.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Stay at home is still better than voting against BJP.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

which explains some of the supposedly low M turnout in GE 2019
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Have you guys seen video of temple being destroyed in Delhi? 7 BJP MPs and police under AS, let's wait and see if any action is taken or they will show some chanakyan strategic restraint.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

abhik wrote:NaMo not interested in knowing my views, I might as well go to China: Subramanian Swamy
Notice the sense of entitlement on the bolded part. Any person would naturally ask who is S.Swami and why should Na.Mo just blindly go and beg for his "views". Su.Swamy is a loose cannon, and he has taken some many cases for Hindu causes. But there have been instances where he also behaved like a maverick. If Su.Swamy feels his "views" would get better acknowledgement in China, perhaps GoI should arrange for a VISA??
Karthik S wrote:Have you guys seen video of temple being destroyed in Delhi? 7 BJP MPs and police under AS, let's wait and see if any action is taken or they will show some chanakyan strategic restraint.
I would not envy the BJP's position here. On one hand the main stream media over-hypes mob attacks, and is pretty much supporting every theif/cattle thief from the peacefool community. And the same community is also encourages to target temples and any thing which majority community holds sacred - most likely to provoke the Hindus to retaliate. And this retaliation would be again used to show the Dara hua Musalman drama. The BJP sooner or later would be between the devil (mob lynching on the rise) and the deep sea (BJP not protecting Hindu honour and dignity). I feel this would be the new game plan of "seculars", because sooner or later this would start causing breakages in BJP vote bank.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Sachin wrote:
abhik wrote:NaMo not interested in knowing my views, I might as well go to China: Subramanian Swamy
Notice the sense of entitlement on the bolded part. Any person would naturally ask who is S.Swami and why should Na.Mo just blindly go and beg for his "views". Su.Swamy is a loose cannon, and he has taken some many cases for Hindu causes. But there have been instances where he also behaved like a maverick. If Su.Swamy feels his "views" would get better acknowledgement in China, perhaps GoI should arrange for a VISA??
Karthik S wrote:Have you guys seen video of temple being destroyed in Delhi? 7 BJP MPs and police under AS, let's wait and see if any action is taken or they will show some chanakyan strategic restraint.
I would not envy the BJP's position here. On one hand the main stream media over-hypes mob attacks, and is pretty much supporting every theif/cattle thief from the peacefool community. And the same community is also encourages to target temples and any thing which majority community holds sacred - most likely to provoke the Hindus to retaliate. And this retaliation would be again used to show the Dara hua Musalman drama. The BJP sooner or later would be between the devil (mob lynching on the rise) and the deep sea (BJP not protecting Hindu honour and dignity). I feel this would be the new game plan of "seculars", because sooner or later this would start causing breakages in BJP vote bank.
Congress is a past master at creating extremists to defeat centrists. Bhindranwale is a case in point. Rise of Hindu extremism and violence is very much to the advantage of Congress and disadvantage of BJP. Owaisi-pasand peacefuls are always available to do Godhras to provoke Ahmedabad.

The only defense against this strategy I can see is also India and BJP's weak point--effective and fast policing and sure-and-speedy judicial process and punishment of the culprits without too much talk about the religious angle.

We'll see how this play moves forward, whether we will see the same Congress movie or Modi is able to change the script.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Sachin wrote:I would not envy the BJP's position here. On one hand the main stream media over-hypes mob attacks, and is pretty much supporting every theif/cattle thief from the peacefool community. And the same community is also encourages to target temples and any thing which majority community holds sacred - most likely to provoke the Hindus to retaliate. And this retaliation would be again used to show the Dara hua Musalman drama. The BJP sooner or later would be between the devil (mob lynching on the rise) and the deep sea (BJP not protecting Hindu honour and dignity). I feel this would be the new game plan of "seculars", because sooner or later this would start causing breakages in BJP vote bank.
Spot on.

The usual suspects start by asking about BJPs response? Implicit in the question is an assumption of a lack of a "muscular" response. The thing to understand is a follows.

1. BJP is the ruling party. Any violence/riot is going to reflect badly on it internally but also outside India.
2. The next question of the "usual suspects" is that why bother about the "outsiders"? Well, Modi wants to develop India economically and for that outside assistance is being sought. Anything that lead to violence will work against that objective.
3. The next question of the "usual suspects" is that why bother about the "insider" when faced by such blatant attack? Domestically also it does not reflect well on the ruling party besides its economic fallout.
4. The "usual suspects" will then brand the above logic as a "sellout" in the name of "chanakya". Well, BJP controls all the levers of power. How difficult would it be for it to use the L&O machinery to bring justice in this case?
5. The "usual suspects" would then demand proof of action. One must understand that L&O machinery has to follow a certain process and works mostly off the cameras. This grunt work is not newsworthy. When the arrests and FIRs start getting registered we all will hear. Do watch out for acts/sections of the IPC has been applied. That should be a hint of how seriously the GOI takes the issue.
6. As a final "throwaway" argument the "usual suspects" will brand BJP as "sellout" unable to protect the Yindus and unable to show action. Well, on a similar discussion, I had stated the "occupation of the crease" by itself is a good things else who knows what new schemes will be cooked up to targets the Yindus. As Suraj saar once noted the first objective is to cap before rollback and elimination can happen. That does not mean it will cap all rogue action against the Yindus but it does mean it will cap all rogue legal targeting of the Yindus.

Here is someone who supports that thought in the context of the current episode
https://twitter.com/vinirish/status/1145875144105066496
Because under congress rule we would have communal violence bill where the Hindus of Chandni chowk would have been deemed criminals lawfully when they would have protested the temple descretion
Learn to appreciate small victories. They do really add up.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Does one wonder, why Modi has gone the whole hog on welfare scheme for the poor in his first-term.

1. Modi is smart enough to realize that some to the right will not be satisfied with his incremental approach on the "core" issues. They are the hardest to please.

2. From that flows his realization that he needs to expand his base to the segment that is easiest to please i.e. the poor!

There are other reason too for his push for the poor and I am certainly not discounting that but this post is about the eternally dissatisfied right and Modi's strategy to deal with them on his own terms and deliver on the "core" issues at his own pace.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:There are other reason too for his push for the poor and I am certainly not discounting that but this post is about the eternally dissatisfied right and Modi's strategy to deal with them on his own terms and deliver on the "core" issues at his own pace.
To be frank it was this strategy - i.e makes good changes in the life of the dirt poor people of India - which actually helped the BJP. These people voted, and that made a difference. This so called "core" (or extreme right wingers etc.) may not be able to actually bring in votes and make BJP's victory decisive. Many at time the "core" folks are Hindu middle class; who more often expect some one else to do the jobs they demand to be done.

This is purely my observation and can be wrong. When push comes to shove; it is also the poorest group who also generally show the willingness to fight. Take for example any kind of riots etc. The people who actually go and do the fights (whether right or wrong; that is a different story) are often the poor or daily wage labourers etc. So in a way the people who hold their Hindu faith closer to their chests, would most likely be the poor section of Hindus. And if they still has faith in BJP, then BJP may find its position better. My observation is that the more a person/group moves up the social ladder the less is their chance to put up strong fights.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Looking at the recent set of events. It seems to me that the BIF have decided to push communal into a Godhra type situation.

It's only a matter of time before something as serious will happen and the reaction will be used to beat BJP up.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

pankajs wrote:
Sachin wrote:I would not envy the BJP's position here. On one hand the main stream media over-hypes mob attacks, and is pretty much supporting every theif/cattle thief from the peacefool community. And the same community is also encourages to target temples and any thing which majority community holds sacred - most likely to provoke the Hindus to retaliate. And this retaliation would be again used to show the Dara hua Musalman drama. The BJP sooner or later would be between the devil (mob lynching on the rise) and the deep sea (BJP not protecting Hindu honour and dignity). I feel this would be the new game plan of "seculars", because sooner or later this would start causing breakages in BJP vote bank.
Spot on.

The usual suspects start by asking about BJPs response? Implicit in the question is an assumption of a lack of a "muscular" response. The thing to understand is a follows.

1. BJP is the ruling party. Any violence/riot is going to reflect badly on it internally but also outside India.
2. The next question of the "usual suspects" is that why bother about the "outsiders"? Well, Modi wants to develop India economically and for that outside assistance is being sought. Anything that lead to violence will work against that objective.
3. The next question of the "usual suspects" is that why bother about the "insider" when faced by such blatant attack? Domestically also it does not reflect well on the ruling party besides its economic fallout.
4. The "usual suspects" will then brand the above logic as a "sellout" in the name of "chanakya". Well, BJP controls all the levers of power. How difficult would it be for it to use the L&O machinery to bring justice in this case?
5. The "usual suspects" would then demand proof of action. One must understand that L&O machinery has to follow a certain process and works mostly off the cameras. This grunt work is not newsworthy. When the arrests and FIRs start getting registered we all will hear. Do watch out for acts/sections of the IPC has been applied. That should be a hint of how seriously the GOI takes the issue.
6. As a final "throwaway" argument the "usual suspects" will brand BJP as "sellout" unable to protect the Yindus and unable to show action. Well, on a similar discussion, I had stated the "occupation of the crease" by itself is a good things else who knows what new schemes will be cooked up to targets the Yindus. As Suraj saar once noted the first objective is to cap before rollback and elimination can happen. That does not mean it will cap all rogue action against the Yindus but it does mean it will cap all rogue legal targeting of the Yindus.

Here is someone who supports that thought in the context of the current episode
https://twitter.com/vinirish/status/1145875144105066496
Because under congress rule we would have communal violence bill where the Hindus of Chandni chowk would have been deemed criminals lawfully when they would have protested the temple descretion
Learn to appreciate small victories. They do really add up.
No disagreements with what you said. Yes L&O approach should be taken.

However one thing should definitely be done. Arms along with self defence training should be given to Hindus. Law and order comes into picture only once the Hindu has been killed or raped or robbed. Which means it is already too late for the victim. At the most his or her family will get the required justice if the forensics and investigation is done right. Secondly many peacefools are already too much indoctrinated to be deterred by better L&O approach which includes better conviction rates. As such Hindus need weapons along with training to fight peacefool hordes hellbent on killing and subjugating us.

One example of the above already exists in the form of VDCs( Village defence councils) of the Jammu region in J&K. Some areas like Doda,Ramban etc have a hindu minority of 30-40%. It is only because of these VDCs over there, that Hindus are still present over there instead of suffering a fate like that of Kashmiri pandits. These VDCs are suitably equipped with SLRs, Insas and even AK platforms in addition to .303s.

The template should be in any district where peacefool percentage crosses more than 12%, Hindus should be armed on the lines of Jammu VDCs.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

darshhan wrote:No disagreements with what you said. Yes L&O approach should be taken.
One crucial point which we must understand before blaming GoI (and Na.Mo alone). Law and Order is a state subject. In India the primary law enforcement agency is the state police, and 95% of the law enforcement, identifying & preventing crime and, charge sheeting criminals and ensuring that they meet justice all rests with them. The central government of the day will not have much say on day to day policing.

BJP would be able to leverage the state governments in the 15+ states they are ruling, and ask them to use their police machinery more effectively (UP seems to be slowly moving in this direction). But in other areas the BJP will not have much leverage. Dismissing state governments etc. was easy during Banditji's time; but not any more.

For central government (& Na.Mo) the challenges I foresee are;
1. Gangs arranged by the "seculars" themselves indulging in lynching and mob violence. The recent soap-opera of picking up a random Muslim and asking him to say "Jai Shri Ram" is part of such scheme. Such gangs would be more in areas where the state government is "secular" or places where L&O in general is pretty poor.
2. The Central Govt not able to ensure that the respective state governments pull up their socks and deal with any vigilante crowd. To be quite frank, I am yet to find any state police force in India who today have the guts to conduct good raids in Muslim localities. So the government apathy and the state police's lack of guts/limitations would mean that the Hindu majority can be threatened again and again.
3. The main stream media would completely down play the role of Jehadis and the incapable state government and constantly blame the central government (alone).

On the opportunities side;
1. Use agencies completely under the central government to perform better. NIA is one such agency, and we have seen them now picking a lot of peacefools from various parts of India (Last week alone; 4 from WB 1 from KA).
2. Focus on the money trail and start cutting of the cash supply. Once the money flow stops people (irrespective of religion) would be forced to work. I feel busting of various "Islamic" ponzi schemes like IMA is perhaps part of a well planned strategy. These folks are the money bags for the jehadis.
3. Identify "secular" people amongst politicians, business houses, media houses who generally focus on downplaying Islamic terrorism and over-hype any violence from the Hindu side. None of these groups are really 100% honest crowd; expose them and damage their reputation.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bhell ... bad newz just keeps piling up. More job losses ... This Mudi is responsible for so many job losses in media especially.

https://twitter.com/kotiansushil/status ... 6906935297
Sushil Immanuel Kotian @kotiansushil
We the employees of @NewsHtn (Tiranga TV) are being fired with just 1 month salary and without any clarity. We would want to meet with @KapilSibal as no one from management has addressed us. @INCIndia @RahulGandhi @PrakashJavdekar @IndEditorsGuild @ShekharGupta @BJP4India
Why has Immanuel ji tagged @BJP4India hanji? @PrakashJavdekar, guessing him to be the I&B minister, I can understand but why BJP India?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Raj Shekhar Jha

Verified account

@rajshekharTOI
Follow Follow @rajshekharTOI

This was no stray incident. Mass Whatsapp forwards and groups were used to circulate news of a Muslim's death to bring people to the spot in large numbers. Was there a plan to fuel large scale violence? @AmitShah should focus on Delhi, all doesn't seem well.
Joga-Maya

@jogakhichudi
Follow Follow @jogakhichudi
More
Current liberal-Twitter celeb-Muslim narrative on #TempleTerrorAttack is basically: Parking ke liye ladte Mandir toot gaya.. Huya to huya!
Achha thik hai itna hai to kharcha lelo marammat ka.. Dekho hum kitne bhale hain, hazaar saal pehle todke masjid ban jati thi yaad rakhna!!
https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/delhi-t ... on-temple/
Delhi temple attack: Witness says AAP MLA Imran Hussain joined the mob and did not stop attacks on temple
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Pratyush wrote:Looking at the recent set of events. It seems to me that the BIF have decided to push communal into a Godhra type situation.

It's only a matter of time before something as serious will happen and the reaction will be used to beat BJP up.

BJP has full advantage of having L&O aparatus. Just how Chiddu bundled up bunch of peacefools during Hashimpura event, same can be done. Image, perception be damned. There are no elections around. I think BJP is way too image conscious. Congoons weren't.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

shravanp wrote:
Pratyush wrote:Looking at the recent set of events. It seems to me that the BIF have decided to push communal into a Godhra type situation.

BJP has full advantage of having L&O aparatus. Just how Chiddu bundled up bunch of peacefools during Hashimpura event, same can be done. Image, perception be damned. There are no elections around. I think BJP is way too image conscious. Congoons weren't.
Why perception be dammed when GOI has the full force of the L&O machinery behind it? What is it that cannot be achieved by "clean" use of L&O machinery. Use it properly and tactfully.

E.g. Lets say the news of a Slam MLA being involved is true. Well then bring him in under NSA and all such "leaders", political or religious, who are the real instigators and protectors of the rowdy bottom. All such enablers should be probed with a velvet covered iron rod.

Just see what impact such a tactics has had in J&K after the GOI went after the leadership. That is intelligent usage of L&O machinery.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^ With all the L&O in their hands, they arrested 3 folks from temple attack in Delhi. 200-300 people were there and their videos were all over. Media blocked it. BJP MPs are quiet about it.
jaysimha
BRFite

Post by jaysimha »

Not sure this was posted earlier(mbd-if-rp). Not sure this kind of website was there earlier.
Kundali of all our Loksabha MPs on web site including there attendance itd. itd...

http://loksabhaph.nic.in/Members/Member ... mpsno=4589
http://loksabhaph.nic.in/Members/MemberAttendance.aspx
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

pankajs wrote:Bhell ... bad newz just keeps piling up. More job losses ... This Mudi is responsible for so many job losses in media especially.

https://twitter.com/kotiansushil/status ... 6906935297
Sushil Immanuel Kotian @kotiansushil
We the employees of @NewsHtn (Tiranga TV) are being fired with just 1 month salary and without any clarity. We would want to meet with @KapilSibal as no one from management has addressed us. @INCIndia @RahulGandhi @PrakashJavdekar @IndEditorsGuild @ShekharGupta @BJP4India
Why has Immanuel ji tagged @BJP4India hanji? @PrakashJavdekar, guessing him to be the I&B minister, I can understand but why BJP India?
This was started by Kapil Sibal to defeat Modi and makde Pappu PM. Now that did not happen, they have to close it.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

BJP MLAs are quite because Delhi Police is working for them where as they hit the street in Bengal because Bengal police works against them!

Note while everyone in the crowd was there to give moral support to the vandals, the actual number of vandals would not be greater than 20-30. I am saying this without having access to CCTV footage or any video. Has the investigation been wrapped up that we are complaining about numbers.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I hope the powers-that-be realize that if people are secure in their persons, properties, commutes and contracts the economic activity will grow. Lack of law and order depresses economic activity; and the biggest crime on Indian people is poverty. Impartial and swift justice needs to be visited on anyone and everyone who breaks law and order.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/mha-rev ... st-bengal/
MHA reveals Madrasas are being used to radicalise and recruit terrorists in West Bengal

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1146020112413200385
@ANI @ANI
Minister of State for Home Affairs: There are inputs of Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh using some Madrasas in Burdwan&Murshidabad for radicalization & recruitment. Relevant inputs are regularly shared with State Govts & agencies concerned with advice to take appropriate action.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Look at this Jihadi baby ... filthy abuser of Modi

https://twitter.com/zainabsikander/stat ... 1268726784
Zainab Sikander

Verified account

@zainabsikander
Replying to @calpurniahart
I hope you realise it wasn't an organised or orchestrated "let's vandalize the temple" incident which is why he brings up Advani to show that was organised.
It was a fight over parking. Please read the DCP's tweet if you don't believe me
This whole Jai Shri ram is an effort to box in and rein in BJP while jihadis can go and riot. The propagandists are on war path on BJP while they justify riots on road. They are basically testing and setting the stage for next 5 years
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/ahmedna ... ing-islam/
Ahmednagar: Muzaffar Patel, Gulshan Sheikh arrested for keeping a woman captive, raping her for not embracing Islam
In addition to this, she was intimidated by her captors of sprinkling gasoline on her and setting her on fire and killing her father.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Anshul Saxena

@AskAnshul

Recently, 4 JMB Terrorists arrested in West Bengal, 3 of them are Bangladeshis.

Now, MHA reveals JMB using Madrasas in Burdwan and Murshidabad districts of West Bengal for radicalisation & recruitment.

Earlier, In 2014, 58 terror modules were operating from Madrasas in Bengal.
:evil: :evil:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

pankajs wrote:BJP MLAs are quite because Delhi Police is working for them where as they hit the street in Bengal because Bengal police works against them!

Note while everyone in the crowd was there to give moral support to the vandals, the actual number of vandals would not be greater than 20-30. I am saying this without having access to CCTV footage or any video. Has the investigation been wrapped up that we are complaining about numbers.
You are getting hype r in your thoughts.

Have you considered the 7 BJP MPs were told to shut up and not add oil to the fire?
Only Dr. Harshavardhan the MP and Minister in whose Constituency the riot occurred was told to speak and he bungled it as usual as there are no dogs involved.
Yes I want to see him go.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Either there is a chunkian earth e shaster process to give enough rope to a certain group so they get themselves into so much trouble shah can crack down easily.. OR.. vikas purush ji has asked all his MPs to keep mum lest it derail his vikas plans.. and end result is things are going to get much worse before they cant be ignored. Eitherways, same result looks like.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

vijayk wrote:https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/ahmedna ... ing-islam/
Ahmednagar: Muzaffar Patel, Gulshan Sheikh arrested for keeping a woman captive, raping her for not embracing Islam
In addition to this, she was intimidated by her captors of sprinkling gasoline on her and setting her on fire and killing her father.
Is there money incentives involved that Indian abduls are so desperate to convert?
Money or not, Indian muslims are beyond radicalised now. Years of congress rule and coalition govts have taken a heavy toll.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

So finally Hindu blood has turned into water. Peacefools desecrated a temple inside the Capital of India and Hindus are content with filing FIRs and promise of so called investigation. By the way what is the maximum sentence the perpetrators will be handed, that is if they are convicted.

Now is the time to face the truth. The dewarriorization and demilitarisation of Hindus is complete. And peacefools have sensed this weakness very well. It is bound to get worse for us.

Even if Indian state along its various agencies is strenthened and made more efficient, doesn't mean that condition of Hindus will improve. The Indian state by default is anti Hindu and works overtime to increase our misery.