darshan wrote:There are very few Dharmic pretenders who walk the talk themselves. So Modi and Shah are doing what they supposed to do which is work for the people who voted for them. 99% of them would not show up en mass for any Dharmic agenda. Core indic people don't even know how to organize 100 armed people to counter buses full of islamists that would show up. Mostly YouTube warriors. I had invited many to come and stay in a collapsed buffer zone in my ancestral land and implement their ideas. All expenses paid. None has showed up so far. And this buffer zone is in Gujarat which is relatively safer place. Most of them are busy driving their agendas that bring them money. I have yet to see them actually spend any to walk the talk.
KLN has presented a pretty good way. Find the masters and punish the masters while continuing to expose pawns in the various govt and media institutions. There are many subtle things out there that need to be taken care of by PM and HM. And only they can do it. For example, delivering pain to pukes, chinese, drug distribution networks, trade, islam distribution networks, EJs, foreign interference, etc.
Locals need to rise up to the occasion, handle problems locally, and be Arjun. Can't look at Krishna all the time and ask him to deliver. Modi is not going to live forever. Whom are you going to blame then? How many Hindus have even stopped watching offending news media or dropped them off their plans? How many have stopped clicking on various anti Hindu YouTubers' videos? Stopped watching brainwashing shows? There are many things that can be done before even showing up to fight. Just altering lifestyle. See how many one can find that are willing to stop watching ICC cricket, call in to cancel Netflix, stop watching khan movies, etc. Show Modi that you're up to the task by changing yourself and then see Modi work for new changed voter mindset. In my opinion, Modi has taken a step forward and now waiting for voters to take a step.
Broadly agree with you.
1. 98-99% of yindus are L&O people and want to get on with their daily lives. They will be happy to avoid riots & school / bank / business / road / train / airport / etc shutdowns because of violence.
2. The key enablers, planners and masters need to be "deeply" probed with velvet covered iron rods. Riff rafs can be dealt with the usual L&O machinery.
3. Modi has taken steps and will continue to take steps BUT those moves per say will have be cautious, subtle and chanakyan in the true sense of the word. While we have no masters abroad there are forces externally and internally who can gang-up and screw us over.
1. Maintenance of L&O is GOI's direct responsibility in areas under its control. There is no room for revenge BUT all the space for justice.
2. Just by occupying the seat Modi/BJP will ensure no mischief is legislated against the yindus. That by itself is a win.
3. With every passing day that Modi/BJP occupy the central gaddi they continue to shift the "consciousness" of the masses rightwards.
4. Gets then time to mold institution to serve the Idea of Bharat.
I could go on and on but you get the drift. We must not be short-sighted. Justice is what we deserve and that is what we will get. Nothing more nor less.