2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

twitter

Eye opener on #Article370
Hope this video reaches every common Kashmiri. Let them know how they were cheated by their dynasty politicians all this while..

https://twitter.com/smna17/status/1160593704194904064
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Spread this everywhere … FB/WhatsApp/Twitter

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1161657964375097344
TIMES NOW

@TimesNow

Imran Khan quotes Congress playbook. He compares @RSSorg to ‘Nazis’ & pits Hindus against Muslims. Has Congress emboldened Pakistan?

Share your view with Rahul Shivshankar on INDIA UPFRONT. | Tweet with #ImranQuotesCong

@vinod_sharma

If you cared to observe, this synergy between jihadi Pak and Sonia's Congress was brazen when she was ruling. Early birds on social media like us wrote about it too, but at that time our reach was limited, and Pak-Cong 'alliance' thought it had conquered India for good
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/MacInsultopedia/sta ... 6875887616

After helping the flood affected area our NDRF teams and security forces were leaving the area..... this is how the ladies of Sangli (Maharashtra) greeted them on their way back....tears
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

2018 vs 2019
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ramana wrote:You might have seen news about Sikkim where the ruling party except for the Cm joined BJP.

Its not all politics.
It could be important to have border states with the national party.
China is showing interest in Sikkim as part of Dokhlam aftermath.
China always showed interest in Sikkim, long before Sikkim became a state of Bharat.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sanju wrote:Pa_is...
I did call Pakistan Paistan long before Bart ji did, iirc. Almost 17 years back, right here in brf.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Smita Prakash
@smitaprakash
PM Modi- Before bringing a child into this world, make sure you have created resources for his/her upbringing. It is necessary for our people to educate people about this duty of parents. We cannot have an unhealthy or uneducated society. Population control is need of hour
Is NM hinting at population control law?
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

He is mobilizing public opinion for now. And its aimed at the more prolific communities/regions. This has always been my top wish list from Modi, more than RJB or other core demands. This is the CORE OF THE CORE. Stabilizing the respective populations of the various communities and NRC should be the top most priorities. Once we do that, Gharwapsi is only a matter of time.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Vayutuvan wrote:
I did call Pakistan Paistan long before Bart ji did, iirc. Almost 17 years back, right here in brf.
Pranaams to your foresight Vayutuvan ji.
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

Is that back home to India for NRIs or back home to Hinduism? If the latter, there are plenty of us who want nothing to do with any religion though some of us understand that religion is a force for the good.
Regards,
Arun
hanumadu wrote:He is mobilizing public opinion for now. And its aimed at the more prolific communities/regions. This has always been my top wish list from Modi, more than RJB or other core demands. This is the CORE OF THE CORE. Stabilizing the respective populations of the various communities and NRC should be the top most priorities. Once we do that, Gharwapsi is only a matter of time.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Arun.prabhu wrote:Is that back home to India for NRIs or back home to Hinduism? If the latter, there are plenty of us who want nothing to do with any religion though some of us understand that religion is a force for the good.
Regards,
Arun
hanumadu wrote:He is mobilizing public opinion for now. And its aimed at the more prolific communities/regions. This has always been my top wish list from Modi, more than RJB or other core demands. This is the CORE OF THE CORE. Stabilizing the respective populations of the various communities and NRC should be the top most priorities. Once we do that, Gharwapsi is only a matter of time.
Back home to Hinduism for any ideology that cannot integrate with India or has extra territorial loyalties. Hope this clears it up.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/chathootti/status/1 ... 6418780162
ചാത്തൂട്ടി @chathootti

Mullah on Malayalam panel: "Modi is turning India into a fascist regime, one tax, one election, one flag, this obsession for one, one, one is the symptom of fascism.."

BJP guy: "So what about your obsession for one God, ain't no fascism?"

*Anchor saved mullah
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Vayutuvan wrote:
Please translate for an illiterate and unwashed one.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Arun.prabhu wrote:Is that back home to India for NRIs or back home to Hinduism? If the latter, there are plenty of us who want nothing to do with any religion though some of us understand that religion is a force for the good.
Regards,
Arun
FOr the first time poorest of the poor in Muslims are getting benefits and these are not radicalzed. They are used and junked like garbage by filthy intellectual left dogs and as diapers by upper class Muslims.

Modi is giving them life beyond religion. Hope they see the light and come back to roots.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

guys, if you want to read how India got independence, please read theskindoctor13 tweet of today. Very very insightful. It has some secret documents as well

https://twitter.com/theskindoctor13/sta ... 9314635778
Last edited by fanne on 16 Aug 2019 02:09, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Today both Sonia Gandhi, Congress President again & Rahul Gandhi, Congress President till recently gave the Independence Day celebration at the Red Fort, a miss. India didn’t even blink at their absence but it is unusual for opposition leaders to not honour democratic traditions.

Amit Malviya (@amitmalviya) August 15, 2019
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

I can get beyond that. Nation first. Always and forever.
hanumadu wrote:
Back home to Hinduism for any ideology that cannot integrate with India or has extra territorial loyalties. Hope this clears it up.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Lisa wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:
Please translate for an illiterate and unwashed one.
Saar, since the naPa_is have lost Kashmir for good, along with it goes the K in their name..henceforth Pai^stan.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

^Thank you
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Is this a slip of the tongue from the Defense minister ... possible while speaking off the cuff but in writing? India doing its own saber rattling? Timing is also suspect. Just viziting Pokran and remembering Atalji today cannot be the reason.

https://twitter.com/rajnathsingh/status ... 1055893504
Rajnath Singh @rajnathsingh

Pokhran is the area which witnessed Atal Ji’s firm resolve to make India a nuclear power and yet remain firmly committed to the doctrine of ‘No First Use’. India has strictly adhered to this doctrine. What happens in future depends on the circumstances.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:Is this a slip of the tongue from the Defense minister ... possible while speaking off the cuff but in writing? India doing its own saber rattling? Timing is also suspect. Just viziting Pokran and remembering Atalji today cannot be the reason.

Pokhran is the area which witnessed Atal Ji’s firm resolve to make India a nuclear power and yet remain firmly committed to the doctrine of ‘No First Use’. India has strictly adhered to this doctrine. What happens in future depends on the circumstances.
India became ambiguous on the "no first use" clause some time ago without making a song and dance about it.

the pakis, I think commented on it at the time in their usual whiney fashion.

with Modi's thumb on the button, the pakis will not escape devastating retaliation or even a devastating first strike, if warranted and the pakis know it well.

earlier, with the mafia crew in place, the pakis had some room to maneuver and alarm the whitey press and people came rushing to calm down the pakis making them feel important.

now with MAD in place, they feel impotent and abandoned by the ummah.

we need to set right both turkey and iran.
Gautam_2
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Gautam_2 »

ramana wrote:
Gautam_2 wrote:Can we have a new thread for impending POK action :D
Changed user name to Gautam_2.
Please inform Admins if you want a different name.

ramana
thanks! I only realised way after signing up that handles should be human sounding.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

I am reclining on my sofa as I type this esle I could have claimed that I fell off my chair as I read this.

https://www.indiatoday.in/mood-of-the-n ... 2019-08-14
Yogi Adityanath is the most popular chief minister in India, finds MOTN poll
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

pankajs wrote:Is this a slip of the tongue from the Defense minister ... possible while speaking off the cuff but in writing? India doing its own saber rattling? Timing is also suspect. Just viziting Pokran and remembering Atalji today cannot be the reason.

I think it is a firm message to Pa^is who have of late (including their PM's statements) been resorting to nuclear blackmail.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The bakis are bissed that their investment in India haven't paid. I should be upset with an Indian leader being abused by a foreigner much less a baki BUT when the Indian leader speaks the baki language on India and furthers the baki agenda I cannot summon my outrage.

https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/statu ... 8758366208
Ch Fawad Hussain @fawadchaudhry

Had you been a leader and a man enough would have taken a just stand on #Pulwama Today world would have been better sans #ModiMadness Your coward politics allowed India to become a prey of Fascism and Extremism
in reply to
https://twitter.com/RahulGandhi/status/ ... 0295212032
Rahul Gandhi @RahulGandhi

I strongly condemn the arrest of our J&K PCC Chief, Shri Ghulam Ahmed Mir & spokesperson, Shri Ravinder Sharma in Jammu today. With this unprovoked action against a national political party, the Govt has delivered democracy another body blow. When will this madness end?
The commentary on Fawad's hissy fit
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1162410354355265537
iMac_too @iMac_too

Translation: we did Pulwama to help you, duffer. Instead of cornering Modi, you dug a hole for yourself
iMac_too @iMac_too
To "Modi's politicising it" brigade led by Congress:

First act of politicisation in current series of events was Pulwama itself. Pak did it to corner Modi. Show him weak. And help YOU

Now bear it if it eventually helps him. You can't have cake & eat it too
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Bart S wrote:

I think it is a firm message to Pa^is who have of late (including their PM's statements) been resorting to nuclear blackmail.
^^ agree that it is a firm message. and what a welcome change from "Kadi Ninda type stmts"
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Hanji ..... This guy was behind the Frump/Dim meeting. Has something changed. Was is just for Saudi baksheesh?

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/sta ... 1004604424
Lindsey Graham @LindseyGrahamSC

American soldiers in #Afghanistan are not acting as policemen.

They are the front-line defense for America against the reemergence of radical Islamist groups who wish to attack the American homeland.
** To trust the Taliban to control Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and other radical Islamist groups present in Afghanistan – as a replacement for a US counter-terrorism force – would be a bigger mistake than Obama’s Iranian nuclear deal.

** Any peace agreement which denies the US robust counter-terrorism capability in Afghanistan is NOT a peace deal.

Instead, it is paving the way for another attack on the American homeland and attacks against American interests around the world.

** Any agreement which denies the US the ability to have a meaningful counter-terrorism force capability – based on conditions on the ground for as long as needed – is a recipe for disaster.

** I hope the President and his team make sound and sustainable decisions about radical Islamist threats emanating from Afghanistan – the place where 9/11 originated.

** I hope the President and his team make sound and sustainable decisions about radical Islamist threats emanating from Afghanistan – the place where 9/11 originated.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

pankajs wrote:The bakis are bissed that their investment in India haven't paid. I should be upset with an Indian leader being abused by a foreigner much less a baki BUT when the Indian leader speaks the baki language on India and furthers the baki agenda I cannot summon my outrage.

https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/statu ... 8758366208
Ch Fawad Hussain @fawadchaudhry

Had you been a leader and a man enough would have taken a just stand on #Pulwama Today world would have been better sans #ModiMadness Your coward politics allowed India to become a prey of Fascism and Extremism
in reply to
https://twitter.com/RahulGandhi/status/ ... 0295212032
Rahul Gandhi @RahulGandhi

I strongly condemn the arrest of our J&K PCC Chief, Shri Ghulam Ahmed Mir & spokesperson, Shri Ravinder Sharma in Jammu today. With this unprovoked action against a national political party, the Govt has delivered democracy another body blow. When will this madness end?
The commentary on Fawad's hissy fit
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1162410354355265537
iMac_too @iMac_too

Translation: we did Pulwama to help you, duffer. Instead of cornering Modi, you dug a hole for yourself
iMac_too @iMac_too
To "Modi's politicising it" brigade led by Congress:

First act of politicisation in current series of events was Pulwama itself. Pak did it to corner Modi. Show him weak. And help YOU

Now bear it if it eventually helps him. You can't have cake & eat it too
so true. ITALIAN GAAND MASTERS have been propped up by ISI,Chinese,Jihadis,White Trash of NYT/BBC/Economist/Wapo, Commie trash, EJs with their money/free propaganda/media/social media/Cambridge Analytica. They probably got free publicity worth billions from violent jihadi infected media. Indians still figured out the leeches.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

pankajs wrote:Hanji ..... This guy was behind the Frump/Dim meeting. Has something changed. Was is just for Saudi baksheesh?

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/sta ... 1004604424
Lindsey Graham @LindseyGrahamSC

American soldiers in #Afghanistan are not acting as policemen.

They are the front-line defense for America against the reemergence of radical Islamist groups who wish to attack the American homeland.
** To trust the Taliban to control Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and other radical Islamist groups present in Afghanistan – as a replacement for a US counter-terrorism force – would be a bigger mistake than Obama’s Iranian nuclear deal.

** Any peace agreement which denies the US robust counter-terrorism capability in Afghanistan is NOT a peace deal.

Instead, it is paving the way for another attack on the American homeland and attacks against American interests around the world.

** Any agreement which denies the US the ability to have a meaningful counter-terrorism force capability – based on conditions on the ground for as long as needed – is a recipe for disaster.

Let go of the ridiculous paradigm that Trump wants to withdraw completely from Afghanistan ahead of the 2020 US Presidential Election.

Consider instead that, via private military contractors, Trump (and the so-called US "deep state") are 100% united in wanting the US occupation of Afghanistan to continue indefinitely.

In this light, it will all make sense.

It will also make sense why the Jooess reached out to Pa_istan via Lindsey Graham, and why the Pa_is themselves are counting on having the US stay in Afghanistan (in private-contractor mufti, but still dependent on Pa_istan for all logistical needs) indefinitely.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Rudradev wrote:
pankajs wrote:
In this light, it will all make sense.
Rdevji, it does only from massa POV but not realistic. Both tallibunnoes and chunkis want massa out of that place. Even peorkies suppprting them how will they be able to control bunnies who will never be dominated by anyone.

Let’s for argument sake assume this reality that massa has left small SF force with big contractor force to suppprt them. Also perkiest collect rent for logistics etc. and they have assured supply route. I will assume their bases will be near porky border so as not to have suppply routes disrupted.

Bunnies have never accepted and never will foreigners on their land. They will keep attacking forever and we know massa’s appetite for body bags in today’s world with congress approved budget , regular forces on ground, ANA army support, contractors etc they are not able to afford their presence how in the new world their existence possible ?

FYI, it is public knowledge that this Graham guy is massa deep state guy.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Why is there no-counter thought/thinking that:

a. US deep state has decided to wind down the Porkistan project?

b. Easier to manage little bunnies rather than one big Tali-Bunny with a large porki tail?

c. Gives US control over strategic areas in Gilgit/Baltistan/Khyber-Pakhtunwa and puts a spammer in the OBOR and gives it control over the entire CAR with a smaller footprint

d. No more ransom from Baki Jernails.

Bakistan is in liquid oxygen -> https://www.globalvillagespace.com/us-a ... 0-million/
The United States has made further reductions in the aid delivered to Pakistan, reducing it by $440 million as per the commitments made under the Kerry Lugar Berman Act. The current aid is $4.1 billion, which is slightly more than half of the total amount that was promised to Islamabad in 2010.

The aid was allocated to Pakistan under the Kerry Lugar Berman Act in 2009, and the decision to reduce this economic assistance was officially announced to the authorities in Islamabad after three weeks of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s official visit to Washington.

The funded projects of USAID are largely executed with the assistance of foreign organizations, and Pakistani officials believe that is the primary reason behind the wastage of funds, as the foreign organizations claim high administration fees. These foreign agencies are selected unilaterally by USAID to execute their projects.
Of course who will trust Bakis with vaccinations ...
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

I am still awaiting what the GOI has in place for the current economic slowdown. Without a booming economy, Modi can kiss welfaronomics good bye. With the hot situation on the border, and a static defence budget, the defence needs are also ever increasing.

Sadly, Madam Sitharaman's comments post budget turned off a lot of folks and the data coming out on slowdown across sectors is pretty gloomy.

Whether cyclical or structural, this could be a real issue for the GOI and general public. So far haven't seen/heard/read any concrete steps beyond "we are meeting with folks". Some reports suggest the babus advised GOI that its only a PR issue and to do outreach. Hence all the reports of "meeting people". That is not an answer.

I spent some time talking to folks re: MSME sectors and I can state they are not very happy with GST implementation or general economic conditions. Await some serious steps on this front, and hope some steps are being undertaken.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

with all these negative interest rates news in europe including possibly in US, why can't we raise huge funds to build infra?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sanju wrote:Pranaams to your foresight Vayutuvan ji.
pranaam to you too sir jee. ^ sign is a fantastic addition/insert. :lol:
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Karthik S wrote:Is NM hinting at population control law?
We have plenty of laws. We even have cow protection in our constitution. Enforcement is the issue.

If we bring in a population control law, rest assured that the Hindus will fall in line & the law will crackdown on them. Muslim ghettoes will continue breeding and everyone will look away.

Before coming up with yet another law, I'd be very curious to know how it will be implemented, especially in Muslim communities. Is Modi willing to take them to the mat - like cancelling ration cards, Aadhaar cards, voting rights etc for the 3rd child?
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

There is a school of thought that war is good for the economy. Geopolitical timing is perfect. A limited war might actually be good on several fronts:

1) Reclaim PoK
2) Kick Chinese products & American social media out. Promote local entrepreneurship
3) Cleanup C-system
4) Show danda to the crony industrialists and get them to participate towards nation building
5) Boost our MIC
6) Kill separatism in WB, TN etc either forcibly or via arousing people's patriotic feelings
7) Give people of India a purpose and discipline
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

Hope he pulls through.

“Former finance minister Arun Jaitley is in a critical state and is currently on life support in AIIMS, according to sources. ”

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewIndianXpr ... 0559162368
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

ANI
@ANI
Malaysia Human Resources Minister M Kulasegaran has told Zakir Naik (file pic) to "go ahead & file his defamation lawsuit", after Naik who is under investigation for making racially sensitive remarks demanded an apology from Kulasegaran yesterday: Malaysian Media

ANI
ANI
@ANI
Police are believed to have caught the man who threatened to decapitate Syahredzan Johan, a civil liberties lawyer & the political secretary to Lim Kit Siang, after Johan suggested the Malaysian Govt withdraw Malaysian Permanent Residency of Zakir Naik: Malaysian Media
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

krishna_krishna wrote:
Rudradev wrote:
Rdevji, it does only from massa POV but not realistic. Both tallibunnoes and chunkis want massa out of that place. Even peorkies suppprting them how will they be able to control bunnies who will never be dominated by anyone.

Let’s for argument sake assume this reality that massa has left small SF force with big contractor force to suppprt them. Also perkiest collect rent for logistics etc. and they have assured supply route. I will assume their bases will be near porky border so as not to have suppply routes disrupted.

Bunnies have never accepted and never will foreigners on their land. They will keep attacking forever and we know massa’s appetite for body bags in today’s world with congress approved budget , regular forces on ground, ANA army support, contractors etc they are not able to afford their presence how in the new world their existence possible ?

FYI, it is public knowledge that this Graham guy is massa deep state guy.
Congress approved budget?
- military budget is always approved in toto. Congress never stood in the way of military.
- military hires contractors now. They will hire contractors in the same way in future.
- accounting for war expenses in Iraq and Afghanistan has been maya onlee.

Is any of this going to change? After remaining steady with either party in control of Congress? Keep in mind next prez will probably beeither Trump or (unlikely) Biden.

The mercenaries scenario is entirely plausible. Deep State has Deep Corruption which is ongoing. Betsy DeVos's brother(IIRC) is Eric Prince, the Blackwater (or whatever they call themselves now) guy.

My guess is the deal with Taliban will include an unpublished part that will keep terrorists out of massa. Taliban can easily fulfill that. Rump US military + contractors will be there to act as Taliban muscle in "controlling terrorists" aka opposition to Taliban rule.

Amrullah Saleh will find himself fighting Americans soon. Because, you see, he did 9-11, did you know that?
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

ANI
@ANI
#WATCH: Journalist Poonam Joshi covering for ANI the #IndianIndependenceDay celebrations outside Indian High Commission in London,where Pro-Pak & Pro-Khalistan protests were also underway, snatches 2 torn parts of tricolour from Khalistan supporters who had seized it from Indians
Bravo girl, i admire the girl for snatching it back from those unwashed Abduls