2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 20630
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 11 Oct 2019 01:03

Kaivalya wrote:
chetak wrote:this is worth watching.


[url ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgXVMO5rdHg[/url]


Kashmir - The State & The Status by Srinath Raghavan, Manthan Samvaad 2019



[youtube OgXVMO5rdHg[/youtube]


Thank you. I dont know about his credentials etc...but appears to just take historian view but innocuously passes judgement ignoring the violence or Kashmiri pandits or the whole notion of jammu ignored for the last 70 years.

He also uses the slippery slope argument of comparing tamilnadu and governorship decisions to pass laws using backdoor mechanisms. In the best case well meaning but not smart - worst case more insidious using partial history


He sounded like the committed opinionated commie to me but a lot less scruffier than the usual suspects and he has some points that are worth some thought and investigation. Otherwise, his views are mundane and contrived.

funny how the word "historian" seems to slide so glibly off the tongue of guys like guha and srinath raghavan. Also, such guys seem allergic to the cashmeri pandits even to the point of seemingly denying their very existence.

What such commie types don't get is that supreme national interest trumps everything else, so any more separatist nonsense elsewhere, even in TN and the state needs to come down with deadly force.

jln seems to have had a limited understanding of statecraft and the international repercussions flowing from his ego driven actions, as well as the personal need to project himself as a progressive secular man of the world, welcomed eagerly to grace the diplomatic high tables in the fashionable capitals of the world.

too bad for jln that with foreigners, he often came across as a short tempered, opinionated ignoramus, more often than not, reviled for his sermonizing, editorializing and regressive outlook. It cost India dearly to have this insecure gent leading the country.

many people like srinath raghavan conviniently seem to forget that first and foremost, India has the primary responsibility to secure her borders at all costs and not get diverted pandering to some special interest groups like the entitled and pampered KMs, most of whom are concentrated only in the valley and have been skimming the cream off the top for the past seven odd decades.

fanne
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3099
Joined: 11 Feb 1999 12:31

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby fanne » 11 Oct 2019 02:24

Guys, I do not know if you are following Murshidabad murder - A Hindu (some say active RSS member) teacher, all of 35 years age, his 8 months pregnant wife and 6 year old daughter slaughtered for being guess what Hindu (or RSS member). Seeing their photo graphs, something has died. I do not want to blame anyone Mamta, wb govt, GOI ...our own religious people...
But it hurts. It could have been my brother, friend, acquaintance or myself who was killed. I am not digging around, some how it seams that I know him and have known him for long. Where have we reached? How far this will go? Is it the calm (if it can be called that) before the storm.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 53478
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby ramana » 11 Oct 2019 02:35

Yes on Twitter and Social media.

Its really a Bengal question.

I created hashtag #DismissJihadidi got a few hits but more BRF could RT!

Katare
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2571
Joined: 02 Mar 2002 12:31

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Katare » 11 Oct 2019 02:40

Karan M wrote:More and more i read this religious objection BS, more i curse the fraud secularism that front loaded all the secular responsibilities on the majority faith and its offshoots, and let everyone else get a free pass in terms of bad behavior.


Very nice way to put it!!!

vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew
Posts: 5564
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 21:19

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby vishvak » 11 Oct 2019 11:08

Its really a Bengal question

And Mamata Banerjee is not con race party but results are not different. Point is no matter what party is infiltrated by interested groups results are not going to be different much. Reminds of how former PM talked about minorities(which) have first rights over resource and that 'first right' is not effective currently which is why khujli. Plus the current govt has been given some extra cash by RBI while banks had tighter regulations over long time.

I am not sure if international trade groups though looking harmless are behaving in certain ways to make changes in different regions (talent drain) while local results are in favour of certain religious groups. While brain drain will not effect much politics across dispersed location s and uninterested or vested/divided groups.

Kaivalya
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 74
Joined: 19 Oct 2018 21:51

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Kaivalya » 11 Oct 2019 17:27

chetak wrote:
Kaivalya wrote:
Thank you. I dont know about his credentials etc...but appears to just take historian view but innocuously passes judgement ignoring the violence or Kashmiri pandits or the whole notion of jammu ignored for the last 70 years.

He also uses the slippery slope argument of comparing tamilnadu and governorship decisions to pass laws using backdoor mechanisms. In the best case well meaning but not smart - worst case more insidious using partial history


He sounded like the committed opinionated commie to me but a lot less scruffier than the usual suspects and he has some points that are worth some thought and investigation. Otherwise, his views are mundane and contrived.

funny how the word "historian" seems to slide so glibly off the tongue of guys like guha and srinath raghavan. Also, such guys seem allergic to the cashmeri pandits even to the point of seemingly denying their very existence.

What such commie types don't get is that supreme national interest trumps everything else, so any more separatist nonsense elsewhere, even in TN and the state needs to come down with deadly force.

jln seems to have had a limited understanding of statecraft and the international repercussions flowing from his ego driven actions, as well as the personal need to project himself as a progressive secular man of the world, welcomed eagerly to grace the diplomatic high tables in the fashionable capitals of the world.

too bad for jln that with foreigners, he often came across as a short tempered, opinionated ignoramus, more often than not, reviled for his sermonizing, editorializing and regressive outlook. It cost India dearly to have this insecure gent leading the country.

many people like srinath raghavan conviniently seem to forget that first and foremost, India has the primary responsibility to secure her borders at all costs and not get diverted pandering to some special interest groups like the entitled and pampered KMs, most of whom are concentrated only in the valley and have been skimming the cream off the top for the past seven odd decades.


True.. sophistication has its uses. Be it "historians" who are looking for acceptance and funding or leaders chasing similar advantages.

He tried to approximate the entire cash-meri situation to be that of a tussle of centre vs state autonomy while completely ignoring nationhood, violence and religious basis for cutting nations into favorable pieces to be assimilated later by 3rd parties. For instance BIF are strong in kerala that they want to split a decidedly commie state into two with one part going to piss fulls. I wish this technique is labelled, studied and defended against vigorously

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 53478
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby ramana » 11 Oct 2019 21:08

Srinath Raghavan is another rootless Delhi based 'scholars' who would be happy with nothing but destruction of Indian state.

Writes bokwas globalist tripe.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 20630
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 11 Oct 2019 21:22

twitter


Tweets on Tabrez Ansari

Sagarika : 43
Kejriwal : 14
Congress : 41
Rajdeep : 34
Barkha : 19
Bollywood : 46
Comedians : 38
tukde Tukde Gang:44

Tweets on #Murshidabad killings

Sagarika : 0
Kejriwal : 0
Congress : 0
Rajdeep : 0
Barkha : 0
Bollywood : 0
Comedians : 0
JNU Gang : 0


Image


7:29 AM - 10 Oct 2019

krithivas
BRFite
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Oct 2002 11:31
Location: Offline

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby krithivas » 11 Oct 2019 21:44

^^^^ + Tweet from Prof. Audrey Truschke of Rutgers University: "The RSS not just admires Hitler and the Nazis, it is putting in place structures and processes... that were seen during those terrible times. Germany has not fully exorcised those ghosts; India is well on the way to getting its own nightmare"

Supratik
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6350
Joined: 09 Nov 2005 10:21
Location: USA

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Supratik » 11 Oct 2019 21:48

May not be TMC.

Rupesh
BRFite
Posts: 869
Joined: 05 Jul 2008 19:14
Location: Somewhere in South Central India

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Rupesh » 12 Oct 2019 07:52

Supratik wrote:May not be TMC.


Even if not directly by TMC, it will be due to the environment created of TMC.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16834
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 21:09
Location: Skies over BRFATA
Contact:

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Rahul M » 12 Oct 2019 10:38

Supratik wrote:May not be TMC.

Don't go by the conveniently leaked reports of a compromised police force whose senior officer is on the run like a 2bit criminal.

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4225
Joined: 07 Sep 2009 16:17

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Manish_Sharma » 12 Oct 2019 10:55

https://twitter.com/MohanUniyal4/status ... 95777?s=20

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Box office numbers are unprecedented --- liberal argument, "people want entertainment in gloomy times"!

AC sales are in double digit --- oh, its just climate change

6 billion $ festive sales on Amazon/Flipkart --- hmmm phew!

BJP winning MH & Haryana --- Indian voters are silly

Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2323
Joined: 31 Mar 2009 00:10

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Prem Kumar » 12 Oct 2019 12:05

TMC/Mamta Govt must be dismissed, no doubt. But the elephant in the room is this: Murshidabad is 33% Hindu. Hindu family gets slaughtered. The problem is Islam. If we fight it now, millions will die. If we fight it 50 years from now, 100s of millions will die. If we don't fight it for 100 years, Hinduism will die

Mollick.R
BRFite
Posts: 330
Joined: 15 Aug 2016 10:26

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Mollick.R » 12 Oct 2019 17:00

Prem Kumar wrote:TMC/Mamta Govt must be dismissed, no doubt. But the elephant in the room is this: Murshidabad is 33% Hindu. Hindu family gets slaughtered. The problem is Islam. If we fight it now, millions will die. If we fight it 50 years from now, 100s of millions will die. If we don't fight it for 100 years, Hinduism will die


+1001
:cry: :cry: :cry:

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 20630
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 12 Oct 2019 19:57

democracy is also for aholes like this creep

Image


this creep has been wanting to become governor of j&k ever since he retired.

he hasn't the capability of becoming even a gutter cleaner.

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 384
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Rsatchi » 12 Oct 2019 20:29

chetak wrote:twitter


Tweets on Tabrez Ansari

Sagarika : 43
Kejriwal : 14
Congress : 41
Rajdeep : 34
Barkha : 19
Bollywood : 46
Comedians : 38
tukde Tukde Gang:44

Tweets on #Murshidabad killings

Sagarika : 0
Kejriwal : 0
Congress : 0
Rajdeep : 0
Barkha : 0
Bollywood : 0
Comedians : 0
JNU Gang : 0


Image


7:29 AM - 10 Oct 2019
https://theprint.in/india/what-led-to-rss-family-murders-in-murshidabad-financial-domestic-strife-not-politics/304950/

Here U go Chetakji
'The Print' has spoken and it is nothing to do with religion or RSS :roll:
According to them 'Sab kuch paisa ke liye' :(( :((
Take it u evil hindooo!!!

sudarshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2035
Joined: 09 Aug 2008 08:56

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sudarshan » 12 Oct 2019 20:35

^ It's not just the Print, Swarajya is also saying "too early to say it was political":

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/what ... urshidabad

KJo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9704
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:54

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby KJo » 12 Oct 2019 21:54

krithivas wrote:^^^^ + Tweet from Prof. Audrey Truschke of Rutgers University: "The RSS not just admires Hitler and the Nazis, it is putting in place structures and processes... that were seen during those terrible times. Germany has not fully exorcised those ghosts; India is well on the way to getting its own nightmare"


I'm now thinking that she is just an attention seeking w*0re. She should probably just be ignored and she'd rant away to her paki followers while the rest of the world yawns. Block her visa so she cannot enter India and all Hindus should just ignore her and she'll stop after a while.

Suresh S
BRFite
Posts: 727
Joined: 25 Dec 2008 22:19

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Suresh S » 12 Oct 2019 22:04

Do not agree Kjo. A kuta has to be kicked hard than it will bark some more but run away and not come back. Ignore a kuta or kutiya, if u will and it will bark even more and may even bite u boss.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 20630
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 12 Oct 2019 22:30

xi special menu



Image

schinnas
BRFite
Posts: 1443
Joined: 11 Jun 2009 09:44

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby schinnas » 12 Oct 2019 23:43

Very disappointed with Rudgers Indian diaspora for letting such a pseudo scholar malign India, Indians and Hindutva. She is effectively calling majority of Indians who support BJP and RSS as neo Nazis. If the Indian-American Rutgers community just takes it in their chin, I don't know what to say.

fanne
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3099
Joined: 11 Feb 1999 12:31

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby fanne » 13 Oct 2019 00:35

they await a leader ….I am sure 90% of them would appose her, but someone needs to canvass and organize.

KJo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9704
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:54

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby KJo » 13 Oct 2019 00:53

Suresh S wrote:Do not agree Kjo. A kuta has to be kicked hard than it will bark some more but run away and not come back. Ignore a kuta or kutiya, if u will and it will bark even more and may even bite u boss.


Well Saar, there are so many of them. Whom all to kick? Trust me, I would love to see these people kicked to the ground. The other guy is CJ Werleman. Look him up. Sits in a foreign country and pontificates about poor poor Muslims. Pakis love him.
They want the attention of being a messiah for Muslims.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12556
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 13 Oct 2019 11:11

Sometime one needs to take down people and sometime one doesn't.

My criteria is that anyone who is in an influential position farting nonsense or is being malicious he/she needs to be taken down. If it is an ordinary Indian/Baki/Gora it does not matter. The motormouth in this case does deserve the attention.

However, Indians and GOI haven't developed the attitude, the vocabulary and the tools necessary to take them down yet. So while it is disheartening we need to plod on, each doing whatever one can and not getting into negative frame of mind.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12556
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 13 Oct 2019 11:15

For reference from GE 2019

https://twitter.com/Indian_Index/status ... 8057568256
Voted for BJP in the LS polls.

Hindus {+8%}
2019: 44%
2014: 36%

Hindu Upper Castes
2019:52%
2014: 47%

Hindu OBCs {+10%}
2019: 44%
2014:34%

Dalits {+10%}
2019: 34%
2014: 24%

Tribals {+7%}
2019: 44%
2014:37%

Muslims
2019: 8%
2014: 8%

Christians
2019: 11%
2014: 7%

(CSDS Lokniti post-poll survey)

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10263
Joined: 20 Jun 2011 04:36

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Vayutuvan » 13 Oct 2019 11:20

chetak wrote:xi special menu

[img...]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGpPmmFUwAEVhE4.jpg:large[/img]

there is a vegetarian menu as well. that said, can one sample these many dishes leave alone have a few dozen morsels of each item?!!! faw, I say. faaaw.

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10263
Joined: 20 Jun 2011 04:36

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Vayutuvan » 13 Oct 2019 11:25

fanne wrote:they await a leader ….I am sure 90% of them would appose her, but someone needs to canvass and organize.

not really. if you think those NyNj folks are awaiting a leader, fanne ji, you can't be more wrong. their leader, The Heroine, lost in 2016.

Karthik S
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5241
Joined: 18 Sep 2009 12:12

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Karthik S » 13 Oct 2019 11:58

Gautam Gambir is present in lunch session in India RSA match.

Deans
BRFite
Posts: 973
Joined: 26 Aug 2004 19:13
Location: Moscow

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Deans » 13 Oct 2019 12:28

pankajs wrote:For reference from GE 2019

https://twitter.com/Indian_Index/status ... 8057568256
Voted for BJP in the LS polls.

Muslims
2019: 8%
2014: 8%

(CSDS Lokniti post-poll survey)


Interesting, because despite TT the number of Muslim voting BJP remained same. BJP's strategy of not bothering about Minority vote banks is spot on.
(In ABV's time also it never crossed 10% Muslim vote)

Karthik S
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5241
Joined: 18 Sep 2009 12:12

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Karthik S » 13 Oct 2019 12:39

Deans wrote:
pankajs wrote:For reference from GE 2019

https://twitter.com/Indian_Index/status ... 8057568256


Interesting, because despite TT the number of Muslim voting BJP remained same. BJP's strategy of not bothering about Minority vote banks is spot on.
(In ABV's time also it never crossed 10% Muslim vote)


Really? how many minority schemes and scholarships were brought on by naqvi guy? Forgot tanvi anas case? And numerous others who were arrested by BJP govt for criticizing 'minorities'. Any word on cow smugglers murdering villagers, policemen and gorakshaks almost every day?
WRT appeasement, not much difference between NDA and UPA.

Deans
BRFite
Posts: 973
Joined: 26 Aug 2004 19:13
Location: Moscow

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Deans » 13 Oct 2019 12:47

Karthik S wrote:
Deans wrote:
Interesting, because despite TT the number of Muslim voting BJP remained same. BJP's strategy of not bothering about Minority vote banks is spot on.
(In ABV's time also it never crossed 10% Muslim vote)


Really? how many minority schemes and scholarships were brought on by naqvi guy? Forgot tanvi anas case? And numerous others who were arrested by BJP govt for criticizing 'minorities'. Any word on cow smugglers murdering villagers, policemen and gorakshaks almost every day?
WRT appeasement, not much difference between NDA and UPA.


That's exactly my point. All the minority appeasement gets you 0 votes (though it will probably affect your core voter support).

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 384
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Rsatchi » 13 Oct 2019 14:29

https://twitter.com/i/status/1183058518515027969
Found video circulating on twitter.
What is happening uncouth youths (regardless of religion) have no respect for the rule of the land??

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 20630
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 13 Oct 2019 16:03

Deans wrote:
Karthik S wrote:
Really? how many minority schemes and scholarships were brought on by naqvi guy? Forgot tanvi anas case? And numerous others who were arrested by BJP govt for criticizing 'minorities'. Any word on cow smugglers murdering villagers, policemen and gorakshaks almost every day?
WRT appeasement, not much difference between NDA and UPA.


That's exactly my point. All the minority appeasement gets you 0 votes (though it will probably affect your core voter support).


nitpick

in terms of absolute numbers, wouldn't there be a difference in between 8% in 2014 and 8% in 2019, what with the numbers of new voters coming in over the 5 year period.

remember, the BJP neither asked for their votes nor expected the M to vote for them.

under the circumstances, 8% is an unexpected bonus.

Karthik S
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5241
Joined: 18 Sep 2009 12:12

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Karthik S » 13 Oct 2019 16:24

V. Muraleedharan
@MOS_MEA
Leading Indian delegation to Vatican for Canonization of Sister Mariam Thresia tomorrow. Glad to meet the delegation from ‘Congregation of the Holy Family’ founded by Sister Thresia at the Rome Airport.
@narendramodi@PMOIndia@AmitShah@DrSJaishankar@MEAIndia@IndiainItaly


That's minister of state for external affairs for you.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12556
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 13 Oct 2019 17:14

Anyone who thinks the Minister is going on his own is out of touch with reality. Must have Modi's blessings.

There are stuff that GOI does on the minority front that are part and parcel of governance of a diverse nation like India. Sufficient to say that Modi has his heart in the right place i.e. Saab ka saath, saab ki vikas aur saab ka vishvash. Modi is right of center and not extreme right. What has been observed is not a bug but a feature.

Left doesn't get Modi at all but some on the right too don't. Left keeps loosing the game and some on the right keep loosing their mind but Modi keeps winning. :rotfl:

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3049
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby ArjunPandit » 13 Oct 2019 17:20

Rsatchi wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1183058518515027969
Found video circulating on twitter.
What is happening uncouth youths (regardless of religion) have no respect for the rule of the land??
this is 2016 vintage.. That said or doesn't mean things are better now

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 20630
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 13 Oct 2019 17:22

Karthik S wrote:
V. Muraleedharan
@MOS_MEA
Leading Indian delegation to Vatican for Canonization of Sister Mariam Thresia tomorrow. Glad to meet the delegation from ‘Congregation of the Holy Family’ founded by Sister Thresia at the Rome Airport.
@narendramodi@PMOIndia@AmitShah@DrSJaishankar@MEAIndia@IndiainItaly


That's minister of state for external affairs for you.


demonstrated secular credentials.

cost nothing.

good visuals.

win win all round.

no harm, no foul.

Karthik S
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5241
Joined: 18 Sep 2009 12:12

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Karthik S » 13 Oct 2019 17:33

Hope it's for anti conversion law that's being talked about. Actually, hope it's for amending anti yindu articles in constitution.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12556
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 13 Oct 2019 17:38

@Chetak

NO .. no .. you don't understand. Nancy Pelosi celebrated Mahatma Gandhi jayanti at capitol hill recently out of the goodness of her heart .. bless her.
Before that Frump lit a Diwali diya at the WH because of his heartfelt conviction when he heard the message of Diwali.

These are not mere visuals but change of hearts that have happened right in front of our own eyes. It melts my heart when I read about them and more.

Pi$$ ...


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Karthik S, nithish and 46 guests