2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Karthik S »

Sankrant Sanu सानु संक्रान्त ਸੰਕ੍ਰਾਂਤ ਸਾਨੁ
@sankrant
Whoever forms the govt in Maharashtra, the Church remains a winner. Was already being appeased, it can only increase.
Anyone from MH can shed light on this?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Table turning again in MH. NCP is now claiming all "rebel" MLAs have come back.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:Sena/NCP/CON to move SC on the invite to BJP. :rotfl:
Some one already had approached the Supreme Court complaining about Sena+NCP+Con forming a government in MH. :rotfl:
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

iMac_too
@iMac_too

Maharashtra game is not settled yet. I guess morning's shot was to convey everything is on table. Tug of war will continue till assembly vote. Ajit jumping the fence is not permanent as of yet
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Rony wrote:Image
Yuck!!! Looks like a drag queen. To meet Madame jalebi at a ISI safe house in Lutyens zone to attend to the next generation of jaichands.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Sudhir Suryawanshi
@ss_suryawanshi
@PawarSpeaks
slowly and steadily breaking @AjitPawarSpeaks confidence of having more @NCPspeaks with him. The number is speedily going down from
@AjitPawarSpeaks, so @AjitPawarSpeaks will have no option but come back to @NCPspeaks

Sudhir Suryawanshi
@ss_suryawanshi
@PawarSpeaks is playing the mind game with @AjitPawarSpeaks

Kshitish Jeurkar
@Kshitwitt
·
2h
Replying to
@ss_suryawanshi @PawarSpeaksand 2 others
No Ajit will stay back where he is and be a confidant of @BJP4India as I don't think there will be another gvt. If Fadanvis can't prove majority, mark my words, governor will dissolve assembly and declare fresh elections.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

^^ The last tweet makes more sense
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ZeeNews/status/1198222823191269377
Zee News @ZeeNews

Will not back out from my decision of supporting BJP, Ajit Pawar tells NCP.
Remember, he still remains the NCP Legislative party leader and can issue wip to MLAs on how to vote. Anyone voting contrary will be disqualified.

I am watching Pawar. Will he expel Ajit Pawar or at the very least get someone elected to replace Ajit as the NCP Legislative party leader. Till then it is all time pass.

As I have stated before, this might just be smoke and mirror to keep everyone engaged while the real game takes place elsewhere behind the scene.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Ajit Pawar has been removed as NCP Legislative Party leader
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Ok thanks. Pawar seems serious in his commitment to Sena.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

two things are certain now - split in ss and split in ncp. just 10 persons are enough to pull down the whole alliance. now 5 out of the way. another episode of resort politics will play.
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

Possibilities :

1. Uncle has hung Ajit Pawar out to dry. Genuine Rift in the family. Perhaps over power sharing.

2. Uncle lets the drama continue for a few days. Nephew then "convinces" uncle to act in the "interests of farmers" to provide support. All hail nephew. Uncle utilizes the time to push BJP around and extract his pound of flesh.

Me thinks 1 is a strong possibility given the way Ajit Pawar has been unceremoniously removed as legislative chief. BJP should continue their Dhoti shivering for some more time.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

sanjayc wrote:Ajit Pawar has been removed as NCP Legislative Party leader
Dilip Patil replaced Ajit Pawar as the leader of NCP MLAs.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Not good ... Dhoti shiver ... Dilbuji ... need your magic
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

It was a double game alright. Pawar kaka stripped nephew in public to ensure her daughter the succession line while simultaneously ensuring a chance to loot as part of shiv sena govt
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Game on hai. Hopefully, Modi/Shah have digested the lessons of 1st season of Karnataka Drama.

All possibilities are still open.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

so accrding to sources, there are like 12-17 mlas missing from the scene. the alliance is gone. :P
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

There are other angles too .. No point speculating. Everyone will know if it every occurs.

Modi/Shah must have planned "multi-pronged" attack if they have learned anything form 1st Karnataka drama.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:Game on hai. Hopefully, Modi/Shah have digested the lessons of 1st season of Karnataka Drama.

All possibilities are still open.
I think there is always a inherent risk with Pawar Chota given his track record and that's why they had the oath taking ceremony so early in the morning. People in the chain of decision making would have gamed it very well that NCP MLA's can go back to Pawar Sr.
I still think that eventually someone will break some party and DF will win vote of trust.
BJP would not have moved in for the kill if there prey wasn't already bleeding. More often then not, The one who gets sworn in first remains in the saddle.

Another outlier possibility could be that no one has real grip over the events and they are reacting to this fluid situation.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:What exquisite timing!

When all today's Papers carried BOLD headline with UT as the CM on the Front page. :rotfl:
This is a "Dewey defeats Truman" * 786 moment for DDM. Hats off to gentle rakshaks who predicted it.

I pray fervently now that the Kumara Kampanas of New Vijayanagaram (aka Old Hastinapuram) will march for Tirupati Venkateswarulu to drive out the Mlecchas the way they marched for Madhura Meenakshi amma.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Man this thing has more twists and turns than a Abbas Mustan movie. I guess we can do nothing but wait and watch. It does seem for the moment though that Sr Pawar might have tilted battle to his side again.
But if that was so easy, MAD wouldn't have gone for the kill. Is there any other plan or did they get sloppy? Nothing we can do but wait and watch.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Actually, the rift b/w daughter and nephew is wide open now. pawar saab is totally helpless. his nephew stood with him till end, but he still chose to sideline him. lol. . life is such a tragic thing. i am sure pawar saab had many happy moments with his nephew.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

My feeling is that with enough NCP, SS breakaway factions, and independents, Fadnavis will win the floor test. Unless of course, there is some other twist.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

IMHO if SP was not onboard then this move was unnecessary. This will burn bridges with SP and ncp.

I also think AS played his ajit pawar card too soon. He should have let these parties form a government and then pull it down with help from AP.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

How good is Supriya Sule with politics? Can she stand on her own in the absence of Sharad Pawar? Even if the outcome of all of this is a split in the Maratha vote, it will help the BJP.

How the MLAs be so fickle? Why did not the BJP hide the MLAs after the swearing in ceremony? And Ajit Pawar let them go to Sharad Pawar? What was he thinking?
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

So Ajit Pawar never had the backing of all the MLAs I guess. Only around 10-12 MLAs were with him.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Once SP kaka kicks the bucket, The party will disintegrate faster than a star falling into black hole.
The power games in Maha will not be decided by MLA's running from Ajit to Sharad and back to Ajit.
It will be decided in the assembly when few more twists and turns will be unveiled.
I still believe that Pawar is as clueless as anyone else in this game of thrones.

PS: At what point the anti defection law comes into play ? Is it immediately after the election results are declared or only after oath ?
Last edited by Vikas on 24 Nov 2019 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Hate to speculate this guys, especially forum heavyweights PankajJi/DubeyJi et. al, but I don't think BJP has the numbers sealed. I am seeing 2 scenarios play out:

1. As I say above, with enough NCP, SS breakaway factions, and independents, Fadnavis will win the floor test. Unless of course, there is some other twist.

2. If BJP cannot pass the floor test, then at least it would have created enough confusion that governor can dissolve the assembly and call for fresh elections.

What this master stroke by AS/ModiJi combine has done as I see it is that it has put BJP is back in the game, thats all. Till yesterday, it seemed they were out.

Its not a done deal. But till the time BJP has to prove its majority on the floor of the house, they can maneuver and bring #1 above to fruition.

In case #2 is the outcome, then of course, BJP has a lot of time on its hands to wean away enough candidates from NCP and SS (and even Cong) to contest over 200 seats and try and win a majority on its own.

I am gratified that at least a tall leader like Fadnavis has shot as CM instead of some SS or NCP or Congoon thug.
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Primus wrote:A brilliant analysis on the BHU issue by Ajit Bharti of Op India. This guy is incredible in his choice of words, sarcasm and wit. You have to have a deep knowledge of Hindi to enjoy it fully. His videos on Ravish Kumar are hilarious.

This gentleman appears to be ill informed and/or bigoted from my point of view. Max Muller’s work that I have read comes out as one of the most pro Hindu/India work ever written. He was viciously attacked by church and anglo-saxon right wing intellectuals of his time for his writings and lectures showing superiority of Hindu scriptures, culture and civilization. The original prints of his books have multiple foot notes by publisher disowning his views, offering counter explanations or quoting other authorities contradicting him. From my personal readings of his work, I feel a great sense of gratitude for Shri Max Muller for standing up for the Hindus when they were considered a rude race with no history, culture or civilized religion by rest of the world and even most westernized Indians.

The argument that his work was done from the point of view of western lenses can be answered by asking counter question- what other lenses he had? Of course some parts of his work would not satisfy eastern/indic way of thinking but he talks about it himself as his limitation and tries to remedy it by staying in constant Sanskrit communication with many of the learned pandits and other sanskrit scholars in India to gain that illusive metaphysical hindu perspective.

On BHU issue, I think its clear that it presents a practical difficulty for students who would become priest to have a muslim as guru to whom you prostrate. These exclusively brahmin students must be having hard time reconciling with the fact, which is understandable given their rural/traditional background.

On the flip side, these students will most certainly have same issues if the faculty was a low cast hindu, so where do you draw the line? Yagna and Janeu (sacred thread) can only be worn by a Brahmin and upper casts.

BHU (Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vedvigyan Sankay (SVDVS)) is not a place of practicing religion (temple) but a place of higher learning of the hindu scriptures on the basis of traditional hermeneutics. Merit can be the only criteria, anyother criteria (except arakshan type exceptions) will be unconstitutional.

I have not seen any reference to Pt Madan Mohan Malviya and other founders ( including Annie Besant) of BHU restricted any part of teaching to hindus only. Anyhow BHU receives and works under UGC grants and can’t discriminate based on religion.

Finally, we should welcome anyone wanting to come to fold of sanatan dharma, if there was a ghar vapsi, this is the one to accept and welcome.

Just my thoughts, take thm for what they are worth to you
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

As per news sources :

8 PM Friday : Ajit Pawar submits letter of support to Governor. Uncle unaware ?

10 PM : Governer apprises President. Uncle still unaware ?

12 AM : Ajit Pawar meets Governer along with an unspecified number or MLAs. Uncle still blissfully unaware?

2 AM : Fadnavis meets Governer, submits letter of support and stakes claim. Uncle as usual, has no clue.

I find it really hard to believe that between 8 PM Friday and 8 AM Saturday, not one person informed Sharad Pawar of what Ajit was upto, and the former made no attempt to stop or counter his nephew, if he indeed wanted to go ahead with SS. The Governer's office is not exactly watertight, as far as flow of Intel is concerned for people like Pawar.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Hainji? Shri Fadnavis is BJP, right? Or has he switched to Con/SS/NCP/CPI/ML? Very dizzying.
Gov. administering oath to Chief Mantri Fadnavis and 2-b Backstabber Pawar.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Ajit's overnight coup reminds of Sharad Pawar's action 41 yr ago

HEADLIGHTS

- In 1978, Pawar ran the rainbow coalition comprising the Janta Party and the Peasants Workers Party that lasted less than two years

- Sharad Pawar walked out with 38 Congress MLAs to form a new government called Samantar Congress (Parallel Congress). Pawar then became the youngest chief minister of the state at the age of 38

NEW DELHI: Ajit Pawar's decision to join hands with the BJP in an act of overnight rebellion bears a striking resemblance to his uncle Sharad Pawar's coup against a government formed by two Congress factions to become the state's youngest chief minister 41 years ago.

In 1978, Pawar ran the rainbow coalition comprising the Janta Party and the Peasants Workers Party that lasted less than two years. Incidentally, this time he is trying to forge a similar alliance in the state by joining hands with the Congress and the Shiv Sena.

Ajit was sworn-in as deputy chief minister on Saturday morning, only to be snubbed by Pawar who said the decision to support the BJP was not backed by him and was his nephew's personal one.

In fact, Pawar's decision in 1978 to establish his own party and run it for a decade earned him the unofficial title of "strongman" in political circles.

Pawar wrote in his book 'On My Terms' that the poll reverses in the 1977 post Emergency
anti-Indira wave shocked many in the state and the country. V N Gadgil lost on a Congress ticket inBaramati, the home turf of the Pawars.

In January, 1978 indira Gandhi split the Congress, forming Congress (Indira) to take on the parent organisation Congress (S - headed by Sardar Swarn Singh) in the state elections. Pawar stayed with Congress (S) and his mentor Yashwantrao Chavan.

In the state assembly polls held a month later, the Congress (S) won 69 seats as against 65 of Congress (I). The Janta Party had won 99 seats. However, no party got a full majority.

The two factions of the Congress got together to form the government headed by Vasantdada Patil from Congress (S) and with Nashikrao Tirpude from Congress (I) as the Deputy Chief Minister. However, the bickering between the two Congress factions continued which made it difficult to run the government.

Pawar decided to quit. His relations with Janata Party president Chandrashekar helped him a great deal.

"You will have to play a key role in this," Chandrashekar told Pawar.

Accordingly, Pawar started seeking support of the MLAs. Sushilkumar Shinde, who went on to become the state chief minister and then Union Home Minister, Datta Meghe and Sundarrao Solanke sent their resignations to the chief minister.

Pawar walked out with 38 Congress MLAs to form a new government called Samantar Congress (Parallel Congress). Pawar then became the youngest chief minister of the state at the age of 38.

The new government was a rainbow coalition of the Janta Party, Peasants Workers Party (PWP) and other smaller parties, senior journalist Anant Bagaitkar said.

When Pawar resigned, the state assembly session was on.

"Even while the House was discussing supplementary demands, the government was reduced to a minority, following which chief minister Vasantdada Patil submitted his resignation," Pawar writes.

However, with the return of Gandhi to power in 1980, his government was dismissed.

Political Analyst Suhas Palshikar, in a profile on the Maratha strongman titled 'A chapter named Pawar' in a Marathi magazine, writes that Pawar led the party for over a decade and returned to the parent party under the leadership of Rajiv Gandhi.

"Because he decided to establish his own party and ran it a for decade, (it) helped him earn the image of a strongman," Palshikar writes.

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Peregrine »

sajo21 wrote:As per news sources :

8 PM Friday : Ajit Pawar submits letter of support to Governor. Uncle unaware ?

10 PM : Governer apprises President. Uncle still unaware ?

12 AM : Ajit Pawar meets Governer along with an unspecified number or MLAs. Uncle still blissfully unaware?

2 AM : Fadnavis meets Governer, submits letter of support and stakes claim. Uncle as usual, has no clue.

I find it really hard to believe that between 8 PM Friday and 8 AM Saturday, not one person informed Sharad Pawar of what Ajit was upto, and the former made no attempt to stop or counter his nephew, if he indeed wanted to go ahead with SS. The Governer's office is not exactly watertight, as far as flow of Intel is concerned for people like Pawar.
sajo ji :
Methinks "Uncle" is aware - could might possibly - follow suit.

Wishful thinking. What!

Cheers Image
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Katare wrote:
Primus wrote:A brilliant analysis on the BHU issue by Ajit Bharti of Op India. This guy is incredible in his choice of words, sarcasm and wit. You have to have a deep knowledge of Hindi to enjoy it fully. His videos on Ravish Kumar are hilarious.

This gentleman appears to be ill informed and/or bigoted from my point of view. Max Muller’s work that I have read comes out as one of the most pro Hindu/India work ever written. He was viciously attacked by church and anglo-saxon right wing intellectuals of his time for his writings and lectures showing superiority of Hindu scriptures, culture and civilization. The original prints of his books have multiple foot notes by publisher disowning his views, offering counter explanations or quoting other authorities contradicting him. From my personal readings of his work, I feel a great sense of gratitude for Shri Max Muller for standing up for the Hindus when they were considered a rude race with no history, culture or civilized religion by rest of the world and even most westernized Indians.

The argument that his work was done from the point of view of western lenses can be answered by asking counter question- what other lenses he had? Of course some parts of his work would not satisfy eastern/indic way of thinking but he talks about it himself as his limitation and tries to remedy it by staying in constant Sanskrit communication with many of the learned pandits and other sanskrit scholars in India to gain that illusive metaphysical hindu perspective.

On BHU issue, I think its clear that it presents a practical difficulty for students who would become priest to have a muslim as guru to whom you prostrate. These exclusively brahmin students must be having hard time reconciling with the fact, which is understandable given their rural/traditional background.

On the flip side, these students will most certainly have same issues if the faculty was a low cast hindu, so where do you draw the line? Yagna and Janeu (sacred thread) can only be worn by a Brahmin and upper casts.

BHU (Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vedvigyan Sankay (SVDVS)) is not a place of practicing religion (temple) but a place of higher learning of the hindu scriptures on the basis of traditional hermeneutics. Merit can be the only criteria, anyother criteria (except arakshan type exceptions) will be unconstitutional.

I have not seen any reference to Pt Madan Mohan Malviya and other founders ( including Annie Besant) of BHU restricted any part of teaching to hindus only. Anyhow BHU receives and works under UGC grants and can’t discriminate based on religion.

Finally, we should welcome anyone wanting to come to fold of sanatan dharma, if there was a ghar vapsi, this is the one to accept and welcome.

Katareji - As a non sanskrit native I was also thankful for Max Mueller once upon a time. Later on I have understood that there are IEDs in his work that has been used by a lot of researchers/academics later on to justify all kinds of non sense. Please look at Rajiv Malhotrajis works , out of india brf forum etc. My clincher was published letters from him to his sister or wife explaining his ulterior motives and exposing his pay masters.

On a side note : Janeu is not only for brahmins. Please note Krishna, Rama ( not brahmins ) had janeu as well as did their duties everyday. I stop at that only to stop possible flame wars and especially because I respect your measured positions in the past. If you ask anyone getting married by a traditional wedding - they might wear janeu the day before or something like that and then throw it away later not asking any questions

I can't find a good links for you but it will be on these lines : https://www.pgurus.com/rajiv-malhotras- ... nization/#
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

POLITICS
Fadnavis Is Back: Seven Things Which Will Decide The Future Of His Government And Maharashtra’s Politics

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/fadnav ... s-politics
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Kaivalya wrote:
Katare wrote:

Katareji - As a non sanskrit native I was also thankful for Max Mueller once upon a time. Later on I have understood that there are IEDs in his work that has been used by a lot of researchers/academics later on to justify all kinds of non sense. Please look at Rajiv Malhotrajis works , out of india brf forum etc. My clincher was published letters from him to his sister or wife explaining his ulterior motives and exposing his pay masters.

On a side note : Janeu is not only for brahmins. Please note Krishna, Rama ( not brahmins ) had janeu as well as did their duties everyday. I stop at that only to stop possible flame wars and especially because I respect your measured positions in the past. If you ask anyone getting married by a traditional wedding - they might wear janeu the day before or something like that and then throw it away later not asking any questions

I can't find a good links for you but it will be on these lines : https://www.pgurus.com/rajiv-malhotras- ... nization/#
It’s possible! If one goes looking for evil deeds in a man’s long life, it’s unlikely that one would come empty handed. With brevity and abundance that internet brings these days its very easy for agenda driven people to provide narratives of all kind. Truth, falsehood, outof context, conjectures and what not.

So with that said I am all ears always willing to learn. Like Gandhi said in the start of his autobiography—- all truth and its understanding must be provisional with rights reserved to change them if one discovers new facts or new understanding.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Katare wrote:
Kaivalya wrote:

It’s possible! If one goes looking for evil deeds in a man’s long life, it’s unlikely that one would come empty handed. With brevity and abundance that internet brings these days its very easy for agenda driven people to provide narratives of all kind. Truth, falsehood, outof context, conjectures and what not.

So with that said I am all ears always willing to learn. Like Gandhi said in the start of his autobiography—- all truth and its understanding must be provisional with rights reserved to change them if one discovers new facts or new understanding.
Absolutely true and agreed on both counts...here is the collection of his letters with summary that I was looking for. Please note that the intent displayed in the letters were not shades of grey or moral relativism...These were letters published by his wife circa 1902. In the interest of understanding whole truth :

https://puneetchandra.wordpress.com/201 ... x-mueller/
ragupta
BRFite

Post by ragupta »

Hope there is a breakaway group from NCP and SS along with Independent to support Fadnavis. Only other better option is reelection.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Katare wrote: Katareji - As a non sanskrit native I was also thankful for Max Mueller once upon a time. Later on I have understood that there are IEDs in his work that has been used by a lot of researchers/academics later on to justify all kinds of non sense. Please look at Rajiv Malhotrajis works , out of india brf forum etc. My clincher was published letters from him to his sister or wife explaining his ulterior motives and exposing his pay masters.

Hope the Bredators tolerate this one post on this. It is crucial to defining the shape of history books in New India, so it has strategic significance, though continued discussion should probably be shifted elsewhere, leaving us free to admire Maharashtra goon-shenanigans.

I want to thank you folks for that pov which flies in the face of the standard New Hindu Historians. Not agreeing or disagreeing: I have read even less of original works on yindoo history and the western characterization thereof, than I have read of nyookulear pissicks (c pissicks dhaga) :eek:
But this is a very good start to check into this with deep immersion in the New Hindu views.
I agree that "we" yindoos are the Bad Guys pictured in most western history. We are:
1. The Idolators
2. The Pagans
3. The Heathen
4. The Wogs
5. The Golliwogs
6. The "sand-n****s".

And of course the hordes massacred in the Western Movies are called "Yindians", rightly or wrongly.

Most western children's books celebrate the mass murder and savage genocides, looting and robbing of our ancestors, approving no doubt, similar treatment of us and coming generations.

What little I HAVE read of original English books from the British-India era, exactly line up with Primusji's statement. For Max Mueller to have declared (per my New Hindu friends) that Indian education was vastly superior to the West's would have been worse than Galileo saying that the earth is spherical. I don't see how at least the average "Harrupmph!!What-What I say!" British twit would not have been utterly outraged. Umbrellas would have swung. "Ladies"' purses would have swung in indignation. A miracle that Mueller was not lynched.

THANKS!
Last edited by UlanBatori on 24 Nov 2019 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

and why exactly would BHU Dharma Vigyan Hindu students prostrate before a non Hindu "guru" whose core islamic belief is only in his god.

If one is all that keen to teach this specific subject onlee, then why not convert first.
Humanities departments won't have a single lecturer who would stop vilification of Brahmins and Hinduism. AMU will not have one course that will talk about greatness of Dharma. CMC Vellore can discriminate in favour of Christians for all its posts. But, BHU should be secular.

twitter
Muslims don’t want their meat touched by Hindus. Here, we are debating if our Dharma Vigyan, our rituals, OUR FAITH can be taught to US by a Muslim

What is Halal meat? Only Muslims allowed from slaughter to labelling, must chant Bismillah Allahu Akbar