2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Vikas »

ramana wrote:Mumbai Folks,
There is a pro CAA rally in Mumbai Church gate Station at 5:00 PM, 19 Dec.

Try to attend if possible.
Arnab's TV might cover.
Moi Planning to be there **Subjected to conditions**
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Kati wrote:
Vips wrote:
No it is the Shia leadership in general which is overall more supportive of the CAB compared to other jihadis.
Bukhari is Shia????????
Didn't they ask shia of pak to be included in CAA?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

CAA: Section 144 imposed in Karnataka for three days
Cr.PC 144 is used to actually warn organisations which may plan to take protest marches. Bengaluru city is normal with even the wine shops remaining open.

Citizenship Act Protest Live: Muslim organisations in Chandigarh hold protest against CAA, NRC; Sec 144 near Red Fort
The more and more Muslim organisations protest against the CAA - a law which does not plan to make any changes in the lives of Indian Citizens, more are they getting exposed. Their true intentions - i.e allowing rampant illegal migration to make demographic changes would get known to more people.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I will try to be there. Those who are also coming may DM me. I will be in that locality only during the entire day. If you come late or early also we can meet. I hope to see few facisi fellows.

The issue with the "Shahi" Iman is that his sole thekedari of muslim vote is now gone. Worst Muslim vote and Vito is also now gone. Gone for at least next 5 years. So there is no power left for him. Added to that there are huge amount of illegal constructions under his "mazid" and if GoI and Delhi Municipality ( both under BJP) want they can really crush his ba&&s.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Vikas wrote:..
Moi Planning to be there **Subjected to conditions**
I may too but i don't have any mentality to throw fists in air (or stones at air-conditioning) and complete lack of enthusiasm towards anything that's not helping democracy clearly. So for me it's more about returning from that without being unnecessarily in any melee on time.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Outside of Islamists, rudderless Muslims, commie crowd and regular Urban Naxals, Are there other supporting scrapping of CAA ?
In my circle & neighborhood, It is not even part of the conversation nor the regular WA forwards about it.
Of course that there is hardly any Muslim presence in my day-to-day life could be causing this confirmation bias.
LakshmanPST
BRFite

Post by LakshmanPST »

I wrote this post to explain why CAA-NRC combo won't effect Muslims--->
"The fears about CAA-NRC combo being against Muslims are absolutely baseless... Most ppl are wrong in their understanding of CAA...
CAA does not give automatic citizenship to all Non-Muslims around the world... CAA will give citizenship only to those Non-Muslims who came here BEFORE 2014 and FROM Afg, Pak, Ban ONLY...
-
So, if NRC is constituted today, this is what is required:-
1) Muslims:- Proof of citizenship as per existing rules...
2) Non-Muslims should have either of the following:-
a) Proof of citizenship as per existing rules...
b) Proof that their forefathers ARE FROM Pakistan/Afghanistan/Bangladesh AND proof that they moved here before 2014...
-
The fears of the combo are valid if CAA gives Indian citizenship to all Hindus unconditionally... But the Act is not unconditional...
So, if a Non-Muslim and a Muslim can not prove as required above, both of them will be declared as Illegal immigrants...
The Non-Muslim won't automatically become Indian citizen without proofs as is being spread on social media... It is just fear-mongering and false news being spread...
-
In other words, a Muslim and a Non-Muslim are at an EQUAL DISADVANTAGE if they do not have proofs..."

https://twitter.com/LakshmanPST/status/ ... 98496?s=19
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

I usually never post my own articles here, but Saswati Sarkar, Dikgaj and I wrote a full defence of the Citizenship Amendment Act. Take a look. All comments are welcome.

https://sringeribelur.wordpress.com/the ... india-nrc/
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

How does a Hindu prove that his/her forefathers are from Pakistan/Afghanistan/Bangladesh ?
Heck I can't even prove that my Grand parents were from Kashmir and I am not a refugee.

It is not that Muslims don't have understanding of CAA, It is exactly the opposite. They understand better than Hindus, its ramification hence all the violence and coalescing of BIF forces to oppose CAA, tooth and nail.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

In the plans of powers-that-be (Mughalstein etc), pakilands by perception is better (ie hindoo worse) and east Asians not as good (ie hindoo 'not worse'). But paki and Bangladesh either has such laws (similar to CAA).

So avoid calling this as progressive act (like 3T and such) and takes credit away from fesist Hindoo.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

What are the ramifications? I don’t understand!
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

LakshmanPST wrote:I wrote this post to explain why CAA-NRC combo won't effect Muslims--->
"The fears about CAA-NRC combo being against Muslims are absolutely baseless... Most ppl are wrong in their understanding of CAA...
CAA does not give automatic citizenship to all Non-Muslims around the world... CAA will give citizenship only to those Non-Muslims who came here BEFORE 2014 and FROM Afg, Pak, Ban ONLY...
-
So, if NRC is constituted today, this is what is required:-
1) Muslims:- Proof of citizenship as per existing rules...
2) Non-Muslims should have either of the following:-
a) Proof of citizenship as per existing rules...
b) Proof that their forefathers ARE FROM Pakistan/Afghanistan/Bangladesh AND proof that they moved here before 2014...
-
The fears of the combo are valid if CAA gives Indian citizenship to all Hindus unconditionally... But the Act is not unconditional...
So, if a Non-Muslim and a Muslim can not prove as required above, both of them will be declared as Illegal immigrants...
The Non-Muslim won't automatically become Indian citizen without proofs as is being spread on social media... It is just fear-mongering and false news being spread...
-
In other words, a Muslim and a Non-Muslim are at an EQUAL DISADVANTAGE if they do not have proofs..."

https://twitter.com/LakshmanPST/status/ ... 98496?s=19
Awesome explanation - unfortunately this “equal disadvantage” is just speculation. Can you point to a source for the NRC rules you cite? The Govt of India hasn’t even defined the rules.

Also, you’re missing the point. The fact that non-Muslims have two avenues to get citizenship and Muslims have just one avenue (by your own set of rules) *is* the non-equality that people are protesting against. I’m not supporting either side but just want to make sure we don’t trivialize the issue and say folks don’t understand what the law is.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Vikas wrote:Outside of Islamists, rudderless Muslims, commie crowd and regular Urban Naxals, Are there other supporting scrapping of CAA ?
In my circle & neighborhood, It is not even part of the conversation nor the regular WA forwards about it.
Of course that there is hardly any Muslim presence in my day-to-day life could be causing this confirmation bias.
Think it’d be fair to expect some of the non-Modi Hindu voters to be against this act. Eg my brother in law (a Fauji kid) didn’t vote for Modi and feels strongly against it.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news ... rning-home
Several illegal Bangladeshis returning home
Dibyendu Mondal, December 14, 2019

New Delhi: Ever since the Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) has been passed by Parliament, a significant number of Bangladeshi illegal immigrants living in different parts of India are rushing back to their country fearing persecution in India.
According to sources in the Border Security Force (BSF), since the last few days, some 15-20 Bangladeshis living illegally in India have been crossing over to Bangladesh on a daily basis.
A highly placed source in the BSF told The Sunday Guardian, “The reverse migration of illegal Bangladeshis has increased in the last few days. We have information that every day, people are crossing over to Bangladesh and they are using the porous border in North 24 Parganas area of Basirhat and Bongaon, and the border in Nadia district to cross over. Some reports are also coming in from Malda in West Bengal.”
A source in the BSF also said that the people who were fleeing to Bangladesh were mostly those who had been living illegally in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi and Assam.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Older article. Apologize if already posted:
Bangladeshis in India sent back $6.6 billion last year—6% of their homeland’s GDP
By Diksha MadhokJune 15, 2014

Bangladesh receives nearly half of its total remittances from India.
Migrant workers from the impoverished South Asian country sent home $14 billion last year, according to the World Bank. Bangladeshi workers in India transferred more than $6.6 billion to their home country, making them the biggest source of remittances to Bangladesh. This is more than four times the money being sent from Saudi Arabia, the second-highest contributor.
Gautam
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Nikhil T wrote: Think it’d be fair to expect some of the non-Modi Hindu voters to be against this act. Eg my brother in law (a Fauji kid) didn’t vote for Modi and feels strongly against it.
In my family my cousin stopped talking to me as I am stringent supported of CAA. She thinks Modi ( to which she voted) has favored religion bases rather than secular basis.
My Muslim friend says bringing Hindus is ok but due to NRC many Muslims will be sent out. So he feels it is wrong.
In my school group I get separate msg (Christian) asking me not to talk about the issue as there are many Muslims.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Bangladeshi nationals travelling with Indian passports, hiding their Bangladeshi passports inside shoes.Caught in Saudi Arabia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejmmdNQhks
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ It is time to set stiff jail terms of 10 to 15 years for any Indian official or tout found helping illegal immigrants procure Indian identity documents like voter card / passport / aadhar. This has become a joke
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

NRC rules / procedures for pan-India are not made / published. I have only one demand
Please do not make people stand in Queue again!
Bas!! Mathi! Pothum!! Saakku!! Chaalu!! Sufficient!!

I know it is too much to ask from Sarkar Bahadur GCSI GCIE, but MAD should be able to set things up properly.

Actually, time is right. We are about to embark upon the census of 2021. The enumeration process can collect all data necessary (without explicitly saying so) to grant NRC to obvious cases (such as myself). Here are some ideas:

1. Enumeration is most likely be using tabs. So, geo location is enabled by default. So, you will know the place of residence.
2. Aadhaar / PAN / Passport / Voter ID / Phone number info can be collected / checked. In most cases, instantly.
3. Family member co-relation can be made.
4. Take photo and fingerprint using the tab.

Do it right, and send out NRC cards to the address by amazon like geo tagged delivery service. Most of the people can be covered hassle free this way.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

One Hindu Temple some push has started ... Looks like the Modi/BJP is going to let the push come from outside and leave it to the courts .. May not be a bad strategy but will mean incremental change. In any case, let the Ram JB trust take shape and that should tell us a lot about the future direction.

https://twitter.com/indiccollective/sta ... 9322319872
Indic Collective @indiccollective
1. W.P (C) No. 1432/2019 has been filed by custodians of Tiruchendur Subrahmanya Swamy Temple and @indiccollective challenging over 40 sections of the TNHRCE Act 1959 and three sets of Rules, including Rules relating to appointment of Executive Officers to Temples and Audit Rules
2. The said Petition was filed before the Supreme Court and was listed on December 18, 2019 as Item No. 26 before the three-Judge Bench presided by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India Shri S. A. Bobde.
3. The Hon’ble CJI has tagged the said Writ Petition with pending Writ Petitions challenging TNHRCE Act 1959. The pending Petitions were filed by late Shri Swami Dayananda Saraswathi ji W.P. (C) No. 476/2012 & Podu Dikshitars of Chidambaram Nataraja Temple, W. P. (C) No. 544/2009
5. The custodians of the Tiruchendur Temple and @indiccollective were represented by Senior Advocate Shri Mohan Parasaran and Advocate Shri @jsaideepak. Shri K. V. Muthukumar is the Advocate on Record for the Petitioners.
6. As part of reliefs sought in the Petition, the Petitioners have also sought constitution of a Special Investigation Team by SC to investigate into the conduct of officers of HRCE department and elected representatives with respect to Hindu religious institutions in Tamil Nadu
Indic Collective (@indiccollective) is doing great service along with @jsaideepak. Follow these folks to show your love for their work.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Nikhil T wrote:Think it’d be fair to expect some of the non-Modi Hindu voters to be against this act. Eg my brother in law (a Fauji kid) didn’t vote for Modi and feels strongly against it.
madhu wrote:In my family my cousin stopped talking to me as I am stringent supported of CAA. She thinks Modi ( to which she voted) has favored religion bases rather than secular basis.
You are absolutely right. This issue too has split even one's own immediate circle (friends, relatives) into two groups. I had shared a Facebook post explaining the CAA - and some other wise silent people came very sharply. None of them were Muslims. All Hindus - and would fit in the bucket of Convent educated, good English speaking, well read people. They are certainly not the Aam Admis/Aurats. Perhaps it just proves that the more Modern & English educated you are in India, chances of you joining the liberal commie crowd is very high. It is even higher if education has been in the usual Arts & Science colleges.

What I could understand is that;
1. There is a sizeable group of Hindus in India who are either ignorant or callous about how Hindus get treated in our friendly Islamic countries. These folks are generally middle or upper middle class who have got the best education and grown up in neighbourhoods which generally do not see any violence.
2. These people also feel that refugees of all kinds should be allowed to enter India and stay put here. Some even suggested that transgenders and homos from countries like Pakistan should be allowed into India, irrespective of religion etc.
3. A common thread among all (i.e transgender friendly, homo friendly, and all-religion friendly) are there hatred towards Modi - in person, and BJP - as a party. The hatred they show is mind boggling. The hatred I guess has also increased because irrespective of what these Yuppies felt; Modi & BJP came back to power with even more majority. Which also gives me a feeling many of the Modi haters do not have the brains to figure out from where he gets his votes. Because these elites are so farther away from the common world.

The BJP, I feel has got more work to do on CAA but mostly at the ground level.
1. Use their own grass root workers and social media to inform the real common man (the vegetable vendor, the tea shop owner, the auto rickshaw driver) on the problems of illegal immigrants. It is these people who actually make a difference during elections. Yuppie crowd's votes and generally on Facebook only.
2. Use the Supreme Court directive to force every main stream media to publish big advertisements on CAA its provisions and impacts. Highlight the plight of non-Muslims in Pakistan, Bangladesh & Afghanistan so that their sad case is known to all (the Yuppies would ignore it, but at least they would read this part).
3. The same advertisements can be used to reduce the anxiety of Muslim citizens of India. I felt that there is a palpable angst in that community, especially perhaps after seeing how J&K and its entitled Jehadis were treated by the government.
Dileep wrote:Actually, time is right. We are about to embark upon the census of 2021. The enumeration process can collect all data necessary (without explicitly saying so) to grant NRC to obvious cases (such as myself).
I feel that is what the GoI plans to do. Use the digital communication tools to the maximum extent. This exercise can only be done with cooperation from state governments (the staff is appointed by state governments). So there has to be a good carrot & stick policy to make some state governments fall in line. If digital means are employed verification & validation can be more accurate. For example; let the data entered in Kerala State be validated (i.e basic document & data check) be done by staff in Maharashtra. Verification of out of state addresses can be done by the other state concerned (in Kerala context, maximum validation would go to West Bengal ;) ).
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:One Hindu Temple some push has started ... Looks like the Modi/BJP is going to let the push come from outside and leave it to the courts .
That is the right way to do it. Empower the citizens and then allow them to perform. Quite different from the Mai baap sarkaar culture specialized by the Nehru-Ghandis.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

One question that came up
About CAA which I couldn’t answer. If India has refugee related laws already, why can’t all these persecuted minorities in India already apply using those laws and become citizens? Any pointers to read and understand more will be appreciated
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

^ Because of corruption, these people required either political support or money. They were having none. With current govt. in place at least they have political support, that is why this khujli to fake jhola carry gangs.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

V_Raman wrote:One question that came up
About CAA which I couldn’t answer. If India has refugee related laws already, why can’t all these persecuted minorities in India already apply using those laws and become citizens? Any pointers to read and understand more will be appreciated
IIRC, Refugee laws don't cover "illegals". You need to check this point.

ALL who will benefit with this tweak are ALREADY in India illegally (Illegal entry, or legal entry & papers expired, Legal entry & over stayed, etc). Notice the cutoff as being 31-Dec-2014. Regularizing what has already taken place BUT not inviting new illegals.

Here is one twitter thread ...
https://twitter.com/Aaina_agg/status/12 ... 2615080961
Aaina @Aaina_agg

#CAA removes the distinction of an ILLEGAL migrant from persecuted minorities from Afghan, Pak or B'desh who had entered India before Dec 2014, making it possible for them to obtain citizenship after fulfilling the conditions in the Schedule. 9/n
Here's more ..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_in_India
Foreigners who enter or stay in India without a valid visa are officially designated as illegal immigrants[1]; they can be arrested and deported[2] since they pose a risk to the country.[3][4][5] Since the country is not a signatory to the 1951 Refugee Convention, the United Nations principles of non-refoulement and impediment to expulsion do not apply in India.
Further .. under section titled "Illegal migrants"
Those without valid Indian citizenship or visas are classified as illegal immigrants.[1] Indian law does not classify any illegal immigrant as a refugee. Since India is not a signatory to the 1951 Refugee Convention, the United Nations's principles of non-refoulement and impediment to expulsion do not apply in India.[6][27] Illegal immigrants are subjected to The Foreigners Act (1946), which defines a foreigner as a person who is not a citizen of India.[1] Where the nationality of a person is not evident, the onus of proving whether a person is a foreigner or not lie upon the person himself.[1] Anyone who believes that a foreigner has entered India, or who is the owner or managers of the property where a foreigner resides illegally, must inform the nearest police station within 24 hours of the presence of such foreigner.[1] The Foreigners Act allows the government to detain a foreigner until he is deported back to his own country.[2]
Illegals cannot claim to be refugee under existing Indian laws. Therefore, they cannot claim relief under refugee laws.

This is as clear as can be.
Last edited by pankajs on 19 Dec 2019 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:IIRC, Refugee laws don't cover "illegals". You need to check this point.
IIRC there is also a change in the clause which allows fast tracking of citizenship procedures from the religiously persecuted asylum seekers. Earlier the wait was for 11 years+, now it is 5-6 years. Once the current lot who are here before 2014 gets citizenship they themselves can come up with plans to bring their kith & kin across the borders and then fast track their applications.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Sachin wrote:
pankajs wrote:IIRC, Refugee laws don't cover "illegals". You need to check this point.
IIRC there is also a change in the clause which allows fast tracking of citizenship procedures from the religiously persecuted asylum seekers. Earlier the wait was for 11 years+, now it is 5-6 years. Once the current lot who are here before 2014 gets citizenship they themselves can come up with plans to bring their kith & kin across the borders and then fast track their applications.
While that is true, the simple point is that illegals are not refugee under Indian laws and hence cannot claim relief under "Refugee laws".

WIthout CAA, they are liable to be deported when detected.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

BJP may or may not win elections but lot of regular folks are fed up with this constant negative narrative that MSM and Urban Naxals are peddling. I have seen folks in my own family going from being indifferent to Modi to his fans in 5 years.
We may not openly speak about it but civilizational memories of brutal Islamic rule and horror of being a Hindu in erstwhile Bhartiya land is not lost on most of the people.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Two Hindu brothers coming to India from Pakistan were brutally murdered by radical Jihadis: their throats were slit.

Their families are devastated.
This is the plight of Hindus.
Their lives are in danger even while immigrating to India.

https://twitter.com/MrutyunjayNJ/status ... 0396294144
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

The Indian citizenship law amendment brouhaha.

Take a look at this chart: the bottom part in grey is the amendment.

Does this merit the hyperbolic reaction?

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Peregrine »

When Manmohan Singh supported CAA: BJP posts 2003 video

BJP released an archive video of Dr Manmohan Singh on Thursday where the latter is seen demanding Citizenship Amendment Act in 2003. In the video, Dr Singh is seen urging Centre for a liberal approach to granting citizenship to minorities of Bangladesh and Pakistan. BJP tweeted the video, " In 2003, speaking in Rajya Sabha, Dr Manmohan Singh, then Leader of Opposition, asked for a liberal approach to granting citizenship to minorities, who are facing persecution, in neighbouring countries such as Bangladesh and Pakistan. Citizenship Amendment Act does just that..."

Cheers Image
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

to all bollywoodias and their soothia ilk everywhere

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Seems like the Liberandu Activist & Lawyers have been hit for a SIX by the Dehli HC and they were so upset that they started sloganeering inside the court as the order was read by the Lards.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1207596793422217217
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

#Breaking | High drama in the Delhi High Court. ‘Lobby’ taunts the judge openly after being dissatisfied with order on the Jamia violence.
‘Shame on you’ cries echo inside the courtroom

TIMES NOW’s Priyank & Bhavatosh with details. | #LobbyBulliesLaw
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

pankajs wrote:
Sachin wrote: IIRC there is also a change in the clause which allows fast tracking of citizenship procedures from the religiously persecuted asylum seekers. Earlier the wait was for 11 years+, now it is 5-6 years. Once the current lot who are here before 2014 gets citizenship they themselves can come up with plans to bring their kith & kin across the borders and then fast track their applications.
While that is true, the simple point is that illegals are not refugee under Indian laws and hence cannot claim relief under "Refugee laws".

WIthout CAA, they are liable to be deported when detected.
To add to it - The illegals who fled persecution are confined to an area (typically a squalid shanty - they do not have any possessions as well ) and have no means of a dignified life during the limbo flowchart. And GOI has been sitting on a decision doing nothing but lip service. Please see AmitShahji's quote from every leader of some stature who acknowledged the moral hazard that was committed and remedy promised. Specifically listen to jinnah's( I think) quote on "who will wash our clothes - dalits can stay in pakistan"
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

something big seems to be brewing :mrgreen:

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Pakis are playing very stupid game. Their one up man ship may result in the war which they can ill afford.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

pankajs wrote:Seems like the Liberandu Activist & Lawyers have been hit for a SIX by the Dehli HC and they were so upset that they started sloganeering inside the court as the order was read by the Lards.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1207596793422217217
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

#Breaking | High drama in the Delhi High Court. ‘Lobby’ taunts the judge openly after being dissatisfied with order on the Jamia violence.
‘Shame on you’ cries echo inside the courtroom

TIMES NOW’s Priyank & Bhavatosh with details. | #LobbyBulliesLaw
I remember RJB also had lawyer drama openly defying judges in the courtroom. Only reason nothing happens to these lawyers is because judges will be compared to Pakistanis if they do anything.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Loony left will never accept anything which does not go their way. It is almost like a religion.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

withdraw CAB/CAA forthwith.

This is the most convincing reason and this just cannot be countered..

vegetarians may either leave or convert (to non vegetarian).

ps; are all those in the crowd commie dullards :mrgreen:

surely this lady is genuine politburo material.

twitter

Nobody tell her that you can look up recipes on the internet.. or in cook books.

If I was a Muslim, I would be pretty peeved that my entire existence has been narrowed down to provider of muft ki biryani. This cretin is as cancelled as elaichi on a plate of dum biryani. Shoo!

Last edited by chetak on 19 Dec 2019 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Muntaz began just demanded UN supervised referendum on CAA and BJP has the guts it conduct it.

Now it is totally open BIF activities.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

They are BIF is only exposing themselves, their agenda and their human tools. Lot of Indian will be driven to BJP in response. Some but very few, very anti-BJP/Modi commentators too have come to this realization.

I guess the BIF gang too has realized it is "now or never". India is at a pivotal moment in history as shared sometime back, the pivotal date being the Eclipse on Dec 26th, 2019, after which Modi/BJP will solidify for the foreseeable future. They are trying to disrupt the new normal from settling in. Courts not helping too is a disaster as seen form their pov.

Desperate times call for desperate measures from their side.