2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by ramana »

Once BJP wins Maharashtra is a new age.
Its the end of sugar lobby and criminals in politics.
Its the rise of new Peshwa.
One Indian historian in "The Founding of Maratha Freedom" marks the decline of Marathas with that fateful day of 26 February 1296 when Alauddin Khilji descended on Deogiri and laid waste to Deccan and changed all that was old into turmoil
His raid divided the lands into those who collaborate with criminals and those who opposes them.
We see this across the board in Telangana, Madurai, Mysore to British times to post independence.
Its a great day today.

We will now how great on 24 October.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

KJo wrote:
RKumar wrote:Worth the time, every minute is worth to counter English ...

Wherever there's an Indian, there's a paki who comes out of the woodwork to make a pest of him/her self.
Scroll to 31:30 where a paki woman brings up Cashmere until she is told to shut up by the moderator and then by the audience.

The Paki bimbo is an ISI plant. Good looking, passable English, inoffensive manner. Hope she didn't spend the 20 bucks all at once.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

pankajs wrote:Oy hoy ho ho ha ha ...

Just heard the India Today anchor say on TV, the poorer the voter the more the propensity it seems they have to vote for BJP. He seems to be seeing this in his poll data.

Bhellu .. How did BJP become the DEFAULT party of the poor? IF one had carefully noted what that bleddy Mudi was up to over the past 2-4 years, they would have spotted his play for the poor vote.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7724&start=2400#p2388694
pankajs wrote:1. BJP does not care for the uber-yinduvadi vote. Modi knows it is volatile and has worked very hard for the first 5 years of his term to create a sizable buffer to account for some vote defection because Modi did not follow the exact script laid out by these folks. None of the yindu core issues were addressed in the first 5 years yet Modi/BJP increased their vote share by 6-9%. That was quite a swing by any measure. Modi has the pulse of the yindu people except for the uber-yinduvadis.
That bleddy Mudi is here to implement his own agenda per his own script and at his own pace. Paying some attention to the moves of this master politician and some critical thinking would have saved some folks a lot of grief.

Better to understand the method to Modi's madness than pull out ones own hair in frustration. The other option is to trust him fully and leave it at that.
I don't think anyone here or elsewhere downplay's the importance of pulling up the folks at the bottom of the economic ladder. EJs and vultures abound to prey. Just that the mahatma mudi image is grating while people are getting killed and he criticizes gaurakshaks openly but says nothing at all about all the murders and lawlessness the actual cow smugglers create. Still, TINA.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Looks like Congress has scored another "own goal" in the Savarkar issue ;). And the disconnect between various factions of INC seems to be now getting more open. "Secularism" will die if this continues and we may have to depend on CPI(M) and CPI to save it ;).
Congress finds Savarkar's role in freedom struggle

MH and HY seems to be going the BJP way. Again major "blow to secularism" if this happens.
Assembly Elections: BJP predicted to win 2/3rd majority

Mean while for few in KA, it is time to make another visit to the IT/CBI/ED office.
I-T sleuths question Parameshwara for second time
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

ramana wrote:Once BJP wins Maharashtra is a new age.
Its the end of sugar lobby and criminals in politics.
Its the rise of new Peshwa.
One Indian historian in "The Founding of Maratha Freedom" marks the decline of Marathas with that fateful day of 26 February 1296 when Alauddin Khilji descended on Deogiri and laid waste to Deccan and changed all that was old into turmoil
His raid divided the lands into those who collaborate with criminals and those who opposes them.
We see this across the board in Telangana, Madurai, Mysore to British times to post independence.
Its a great day today.

We will now how great on 24 October.
I hope BJP wins enough seats to form stable govt on its own along with Athavle and independents. Shiv Sena is not a reliable partner and will do a Nitish at first opportunity. They have already said that their goal is to install Shiv Sena candidate as CM asap. I hope Shiv Sena loses a few seats in the interest of stable 5 year term. The fact that BJP roll out a high intensity election campaign also suggests that they want to win as many as possible and provide stable govt on their own.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/YRDeshmukh/status/1 ... 0302141440
Yashwant Deshmukh @YRDeshmukh

I am afraid, not even the core. Essentially the local level anti-NDA candidate voters. And we are getting some really surprising trends among minority voters this time. One can say they are shocking to some extent.
What does it mean?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

A thread on the Prophet by a self-confessed communist
https://twitter.com/UmarKhalidJNU/statu ... 0163328000
Umar Khalid @UmarKhalidJNU

Thread:
The Hindutva brigade is desperate to divide. In their hatred for Muslims & Islam they are now openly abusing the Prophet. How do we respond? The life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) teaches us that the best way to respond to hatred is by love & compassion.
#ProphetofCompassion
In reply, a thread
https://twitter.com/Aabhas24/status/1186230008412422146
Aabhas Maldahiyar | आभास मलदहियार @Aabhas24

#SadarPranam fake Comrade. Aren’t you son of SQR Ilyas,member of Central Advisory Council of Jamaat-e-Islami_Hind whose motto is Iqaamat-e-Deen?

Do u condemn your father’s affiliation being a communist.

Well u may not but,here I expose lies in ur thread in below thread. 1/n
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:Just heard the India Today anchor say on TV, the poorer the voter the more the propensity it seems they have to vote for BJP. He seems to be seeing this in his poll data.
This seems to be the best strategy. From what I have observed, the poorer strata are folks who are much more easy to understand and whose expectations can be handled much quicker. All these Core Group etc are the richer middle class gang who have this tendency to expect hard work to be put in by some one else. Even in cases like the Sabari Mala temple issue in KL, the street level protesting had participation more from the lower middle class, and the poorer sections. EJs etc. also target these groups, perhaps because they may have more insecure feelings (and can also be more vulnerable to emotional level tactics).
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

pankajs wrote:A thread on the Prophet by a self-confessed communist
https://twitter.com/UmarKhalidJNU/statu ... 0163328000
Umar Khalid @UmarKhalidJNU

Thread:
The Hindutva brigade is desperate to divide. In their hatred for Muslims & Islam they are now openly abusing the Prophet. How do we respond? The life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) teaches us that the best way to respond to hatred is by love & compassion.
#ProphetofCompassion
In reply, a thread
https://twitter.com/Aabhas24/status/1186230008412422146
Aabhas Maldahiyar | आभास मलदहियार @Aabhas24

#SadarPranam fake Comrade. Aren’t you son of SQR Ilyas,member of Central Advisory Council of Jamaat-e-Islami_Hind whose motto is Iqaamat-e-Deen?

Do u condemn your father’s affiliation being a communist.

Well u may not but,here I expose lies in ur thread in below thread. 1/n
In the same vein please listen from 1.24 onwards: why bring this shit of Chinese car driver asking a 'peaceful Indian' about Buddhist in India and talking about Buddhist temple destruction.
What is he talking about??
'Peaceful demonstration' against the possible verdict! :shock:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Sachin wrote:
pankajs wrote:Just heard the India Today anchor say on TV, the poorer the voter the more the propensity it seems they have to vote for BJP. He seems to be seeing this in his poll data.
This seems to be the best strategy. From what I have observed, the poorer strata are folks who are much more easy to understand and whose expectations can be handled much quicker. All these Core Group etc are the richer middle class gang who have this tendency to expect hard work to be put in by some one else. Even in cases like the Sabari Mala temple issue in KL, the street level protesting had participation more from the lower middle class, and the poorer sections. EJs etc. also target these groups, perhaps because they may have more insecure feelings (and can also be more vulnerable to emotional level tactics).
Exactly ...

1. Easier to satisfy them. A gas stove or a bank account or Rs 6k a year ... uber-yinduvadis will ask for the sky and even then threaten to press NOTA if not vote for the opposition if their sensibility is offended.

2. As you have pointed out, their demands can be satisfied much quicker/faster. Mostly economic/infra demands are in the administrative realm.

3. As you and others have pointed out, most conversions happen because of poverty and/or hopelessness. First order of priority is to give poor their basic and give them hope of a brighter future based on delivery.

4. Plus there is this reality that there are much more poor but unreached folks than there are under-yinduvadis. Numbers are always a part of electoral politics.

5. Poor folks tend to stick around a lot longer once they are convinced about your sincerity. How many elections have the CON milked the poor in the name of Indira amma for her "Garibi hatao" slogan?

OTOH, under-yinduvadis will threaten a NOTA if Modi even shakes hand with a bollywoodia at a public function. SPOT the difference!

Modi may be many things but he definitely is not a fool.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Start @ 18:22

If you dive into the data and look at the question that asks what is it that drove your voting behavior, what issue matter most to you?

There have been lot of talk of the abrogation of A.370 and the impact that it will have BUT that is ONLY 2%.

What mattered most in deciding the voting preferences?
44% Development
11% Price rise
10% Unemployment
8% Local candidate
6% Political party
4% farmer distress
3% economic condition
--------------------------------
A.370 or Balakot energizes the base and gives a halo to the political leaders but it does not drive the majority of the vote. Energy and halo are important to leaders and in winning but only on the back of good work. Halo helps tide over missteps and over difficult time by creating a trust between the leader and the masses. No work and the energy and halo fades.

One reason why Amit Shah has given a round of interviews just this past week. While the reason for the interview was the upcoming Assembly elections, I think it was to paint the A.370 halo firmly around Shah given that he is the most likely successor to Modi or at least that is how Modi seems to have planned.

Btw, it just occurred to me that the flurry of interviews also signaled the GOI's view the that most dangerous phase in Kashmir following A.370 abrogation is over. I think the next 2 months are going to be critical as well.

Modi understand politics better than most, one reason he is the PM while our uber-yinduvadis toil away in obscurity. Sad but true.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Read the last two tweet in the image. Disunity amongst the presstitutes. Mudi mast razine.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

“Mahatma Gandhi picked up the idea of Non Violence from Islam “ : Rahul Gandhi

Either this Gandhi is a fool or other one.

https://twitter.com/Kamallochanm/status ... 9674741760
Last edited by chetak on 22 Oct 2019 15:37, edited 1 time in total.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^i hope he didnt say chacha nehru picked celibacy from islam...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Validates my point again.

https://twitter.com/MickyGupta84/status ... 8755600385
Saurabh Gupta(Micky) @MickyGupta84

@HindolSengupta is absolutely right when he says the voter in Maharashtra/Mumbai, is desperate for good governance & delivery on infrastructure. Metro projects, coastal road are vote pullers for BJP-Sena combine. @Dev_Fadnavis @OfficeofUT have that to help them.

@VishnuNDTV
Disclaimer: I post material that supports my thesis so there is an inherent selection bias at work here. Folks who have a contrary opinion need to post their own data/analysis.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

A good beginning has been made ..

https://twitter.com/aravindgov/status/1 ... 9736391680
Aravindalochanan Govindan @aravindgov

Finally @govardhanmath is now out of the Govt of Odisha's control through the said amendment of OHRCE act. Hoping that this will enable the Shankaracharya to help other mathas rotting and demolished under govt control.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

I see this election as the end of Pawar empire and a chance for new plants to take root in Maha politics. NCP will disintegrate without any hope of power in near future. Congress anyways is dead and buried in Maha. Pawar never had complete control of Maha at any point in time.

Why was/is Pawar Kaka rated so high despite the fact that he had to hang on the coattails of congress all these years. He could not even get a CM from his party all these years whereas other states had congress lying on the feet of local satraps.
He has no achievement worth talking in his name except for D-connection, blasts and massive corruption, so is he too a hyped up entity and the house of cards he built collapsed as soon as first contact with leader who was not in bed with him.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sachin wrote:Looks like Congress has scored another "own goal" in the Savarkar issue ;). And the disconnect between various factions of INC seems to be now getting more open. "Secularism" will die if this continues and we may have to depend on CPI(M) and CPI to save it ;).
I don't understand Congress strategy. You don't speak ill about Veer Savarkar during Mah Polls. Rather keep quiet till the polls are over. Even a child would understand that. Why why why ?
Who is advising congress I wonder. BJP drives the narrative like pied piper of Hamlin and Congress/Left walk into the trap like the rats.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

who the hell is this gas bag

he doesn't even have a dog in the fight.

twitter

Nobel Laureate Abhijit Banerjee Favours Cutting Government Equity In Public Sector Banks To Below 51 Per Cent
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

diwali gift from the ED for the prince consort :mrgreen:

twitter

Robert Vadra Complains Of Back Pain, Admitted To Noida Hospital Amidst ED Probe In Money Laundering Case
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Vikas wrote:You don't speak ill about Veer Savarkar during Mah Polls. Rather keep quiet till the polls are over. Even a child would understand that. Why why why ? Who is advising congress I wonder. BJP drives the narrative like pied piper of Hamlin and Congress/Left walk into the trap like the rats.
From what I can observe. Today BJP (or at least Na.Mo and A.Shah) have risen to a level where they set the agenda, and the "seculars" have to follow that. They have now firmly turned the table :lol:. The BJP just brought out the name of Veer Savarkar and Congress did not know how to respond. The leftist loonies also tried to throw mud on Savarkar, which also caused more damage to the "secular" gang. The Congress' present situation of being "leaderless" is not helping the situation any way.

The only gang who seems to be holding some sway is the main stream media who is trying their best to help the "seculars". But they controlling the voter thought process is also not happening with earlier success rate. Crooks like the *.khans now taking selfies with Modi also gives me a feeling that lot of people have now smelt the coffee.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

They all want to be in Termite queen's good books....elections be damned. Which is why Kharge commented on ayudh puje for Rafale.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

This shameless haramkh0r Prakash Raj compares Shri Ram, Laxman and Sita to children watching p0rn. Seeing Ram in public instils fear in minorities! This is new drama and Hinduphobia over Diwali!

https://twitter.com/jiks/status/1186446483773677570
Last edited by chetak on 22 Oct 2019 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Vikas wrote:I see this election as the end of Pawar empire and a chance for new plants to take root in Maha politics. NCP will disintegrate without any hope of power in near future. Congress anyways is dead and buried in Maha. Pawar never had complete control of Maha at any point in time.

Why was/is Pawar Kaka rated so high despite the fact that he had to hang on the coattails of congress all these years. He could not even get a CM from his party all these years whereas other states had congress lying on the feet of local satraps.
He has no achievement worth talking in his name except for D-connection, blasts and massive corruption, so is he too a hyped up entity and the house of cards he built collapsed as soon as first contact with leader who was not in bed with him.
Probably Financial capability. Ofcourse all of it was ill gotten.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshhan wrote:
Vikas wrote:I see this election as the end of Pawar empire and a chance for new plants to take root in Maha politics. NCP will disintegrate without any hope of power in near future. Congress anyways is dead and buried in Maha. Pawar never had complete control of Maha at any point in time.

Probably Financial capability. Ofcourse all of it was ill gotten.

he has a stake in every pie and a pie in every stake.

over the years, he himself has lost count of all the pies and all the stakes
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

and confer Bharat ratna on ungrateful ingrates like the most undeserving sen

twitter
Just asking:Why nobody in higher positions in US --including Trump has congratulated Banerjee--even though he is US citizen--only in India we jump. RT
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

chetak wrote:diwali gift from the ED for the prince consort :mrgreen:

twitter

Robert Vadra Complains Of Back Pain, Admitted To Noida Hospital Amidst ED Probe In Money Laundering Case

From ED to "ED"
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:Oy hoy ho ho ha ha ...

Just heard the India Today anchor say on TV, the poorer the voter the more the propensity it seems they have to vote for BJP. He seems to be seeing this in his poll data.

Bhellu .. How did BJP become the DEFAULT party of the poor? IF one had carefully noted what that bleddy Mudi was up to over the past 2-4 years, they would have spotted his play for the poor vote.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7724&start=2400#p2388694
pankajs wrote:1. BJP does not care for the uber-yinduvadi vote. Modi knows it is volatile and has worked very hard for the first 5 years of his term to create a sizable buffer to account for some vote defection because Modi did not follow the exact script laid out by these folks. None of the yindu core issues were addressed in the first 5 years yet Modi/BJP increased their vote share by 6-9%. That was quite a swing by any measure. Modi has the pulse of the yindu people except for the uber-yinduvadis.
That bleddy Mudi is here to implement his own agenda per his own script and at his own pace. Paying some attention to the moves of this master politician and some critical thinking would have saved some folks a lot of grief.

Better to understand the method to Modi's madness than pull out ones own hair in frustration. The other option is to trust him fully and leave it at that.
More validation of my theory .. but from a different angle.
https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1186482805825404928
Dr Praveen Patil @5Forty3

Decline of BSP as a political force in North India underlines the process of Dalit assimilation into the larger Hindu socio-political consciousness.

Just over a decade ago, BSP was a huge rising force in Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and MP (other than UP); it barely exists today.
Who are the poor mostly? Dalits, Tribals and Muslims mostly but also a sizable section of OBCs are at the bottom of the ladder. When that bleddy Mudi focuses on the welfare of the poor he is reaching out to these segments of society.

The segments of society that benefit are more open to Modi/BJP messaging except for the Muslims. That explains the jump in the BJP vote share by about 6%-9% between GE 2014 and GE 2019. He already had a lock on the yinduvadi and the development vote.

Ultimately, their goodwill, buy in and backing will enable Modi to address the core issues that are so dear to the uber-yinduvadis but which are not major vote catchers by themselves.

Bluster can never be a substitute for strategy. Modi know that and he has the patience to do it the right way such that the effort does not get washed out by the next tide. Is it any surprise that Modi took no major visible step on the core issues? Not to me!
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

[quote="ArjunPandit"]^^i hope he didnt say chacha nehru picked celibacy from islam...[/quote]
Panditji
But he sure picked up Venereal Disease from the teachings of a 'sex mad sect'!!! :lol: :lol:
His PM report is a state secret as they don't want 'mango people' to know that he died of ruptured aortic aneurysm :D
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

chetak[b] wrote:who the hell is this gas bag[/b]

twitter

Nobel Laureate Abhijit Banerjee Favours Cutting Government Equity In Public Sector Banks To Below 51 Per Cent
https://www.deccanherald.com/national/p ... 70265.html
Chetakji:
He has all the requisite qualifications:
1.Superintelligent Bong
2.Yemrican returned
3.Gori mem in tow
4.Leftist by birth right
5.And lastly if U want to add 'NOBEEEL PURASKRTH'
How dare u ask him hainji!! :P
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^please add 6. JNU student with a criminal case by college establishment against him....
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chetak wrote:who the hell is this gas bag

twitter

This "favor" has been part of the cry of US capitalist elite for decades, who feel the pain of all that Indian money "left on the table".

Reforms are sorely needed in psus but not for the benefit of the recolonization drive which has never stopped.

Initially in 2014 "they" harbored hope that the "conservative" Mudi would go 100% free market, meaning handing over Indian assets to Western hands. The model would have been the usual one: they will own the country, Modi will be "their" strongman whom they will control with the goad of "human rights, Gujarat 2002" etc. But Modi had a different idea of who his masters are. And turned out to be politically in a completely different league than they had ever seen. Hence the deep hatred and rage.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

@pankajs

A glimpse into Modi's outlook can be had by recalling anecdotes of Swami Vivekananda that I grew up with as a child.

When Swamiji was collecting funds for famine relief, he was asked for contributions by a Hindu activist for cow protection. Swamiji refused and told off the man when he had the temerity to challenge Swamiji's commitment to Hinduism.

When speaking of the futility of trying to promote Hinduism while ignoring the condition of the Hindu people, Swamiji likened the effort to teaching a lifer in prison about Rama. The prisoner's instinct would be to imagine that Lord Rama is a fellow prisoner and wonder about his prison id number. (This analogy is very deep and worth pondering on.)

It is well-known that Modi is a follower of Swamiji's teachings.

The drive is to take care of Hindus if one is to have any hope for Hinduism. The RW Hindus who are already well taken care of will be angry, not realizing that they are themselves responsible for the condition of their fellow Hindus.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chetak wrote:and confer Bharat ratna on ungrateful ingrates like the most undeserving sen

twitter
Just asking:Why nobody in higher positions in US --including Trump has congratulated Banerjee--even though he is US citizen--only in India we jump. RT
Modi is not a petty man. Quite the opposite.

We joke about "Mahatma" Modi here but, I feel that, if India and Hinduism (hence civilization itself) defy the odds and manage to survive, our later generations will be studying Modi's life and character as an ideal man and leader.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chetak wrote:and confer Bharat ratna on ungrateful ingrates like the most undeserving sen

twitter
If they aren't given awards, what will they threaten to return (but somehow never get around to doing it) when time comes for award wapasi, hain?

Please have some consideration.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

KLNMurthy wrote:

twitter

We joke about "Mahatma" Modi here but, I feel that, if India and Hinduism (hence civilization itself) defy the odds and manage to survive, our later generations will be studying Modi's life and character as an ideal man and leader.
People would have spoken in similar melodramatic way about duratma gandhi about a century ago.
History Of India @RealHistoriPix
"Till I am alive, cow slaughter won't stop"

- Raosaheb Danve, Minister in Modi govt & MH BJP president assuring MusIims

Pls RT to expose betrayed of BJP to Hindus

https://twitter.com/RealHistoriPix/stat ... 5037158400
Ministry of WCD @MinistryWCD
Wildlife activist, Ms. Sangita Iyer is the first woman crusader who fought for the cause of elephants in Kerala and won #NariShakti award. We salute her zeal. https://youtu.be/4LbOeBlEj1s
In just 5 mins, I could find 2 links showing BJP's commitment to civilization and hinduism. BTW I do hope what you say comes true, survival of India and hinduism.
Last edited by Karthik S on 22 Oct 2019 20:39, edited 2 times in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Too many cases of love jihad coming out.
Why can't Hindus make an Aadhar app that will authenticate a boy's name and address? The app can be downloaded on to their device by the girls and authenticate any boy's antecedents. We can also have authentication centers to do the same.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Karthik S wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote:

People would have spoken in similar melodramatic way about duratma gandhi about a century ago.
History Of India @RealHistoriPix
"Till I am alive, cow slaughter won't stop"

- Raosaheb Danve, Minister in Modi govt & MH BJP president assuring MusIims

Pls RT to expose betrayed of BJP to Hindus

https://twitter.com/RealHistoriPix/stat ... 5037158400
BTW I do hope what you say comes true, survival of India and hinduism.
Do you think Gandhi would have abrogated article 370? Or pound the living day lights out of the pakis. You are too insecure.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

our later generations will be studying
Not too sure sirji. For 200 years we were taught in schools that invaders were fair n lovely with blue eyes etcetera. By award winning academic historians. They won't tell who looted how much alladdin Khilji onwards, which is why.

The BJP govt got millions out of poverty. Guess who got noble and who got votes and who will write histories.