2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by darshan »

Supreme Court Dismisses Petition To Allow Muslim Women Entry To Mosques, Says Can’t Hear A PIL By An Unaffected Party https://swarajyamag.com/insta/supreme-c ... cted-party
kapilbishnoi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kapilbishnoi »

Indian Army To Procure Excalibur Guided Artillery Ammunition From US For Greater Range, Accuracy
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/indian-ar ... e-accuracy
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

darshan wrote:
Sachin wrote: Looks like BJP/RSS is focusing exclusively on social media. And to be frank it is also very tough for BJP/RSS to ensure their view point gets articulated in main stream media outlets. In a KL context, the main stream media is clearly working on an agenda which favours RoL and RoP. The Hindus were also happy with this arrangement until Sabari Mala happened. It was then many Hindus were even aware of the BJP's TV channel and actually started watching it. Now that the issue is in suspended animation, that channel is slowly getting ignored.
My ask was since 80s to carry on this data collection. BJP/RSS has the lot of ground workers to collect it. Idea was that the stats and pics would awaken Hindus falling asleep. Hindus were getting used to low level atrocities as new normal to the point where local newspaper stopped publishing atrocities. Stats and charts overtime would have showed the reality to many. Essentially I have been looking for the next batch of Goel forever. Pretty much no local journalist tracked atrocities through FIR to court judgements.
This project can be a BJP thing but not a GoI thing.
GoI cannot have a black and white document showing this information and religion of people who do it, can be easily misused by Western interests.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Agree. Back in those days INC ruled so I would not have thought of GoI being involved in data collection anyways.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/bajrang ... on-hindus/
Bajrang Dal to hold nationwide protest against growing Jihadist attack on Hindus
VHP and Bajrang Dal have constantly raised voice against the growing menace of attacks on Hindu temples, traditional processions and customs
Bajrang Dal will hold nationwide protests against Jihadist attacks on Hindus tomorrow. In a joint statement issued by Vishva Hindu Parishad’s secretary general Milind Parande and Bajrang Dal’s National Convener Sohan Singh said that Barjang Dal members will hold demonstrations on 9th July in the entire country to highlight and protest the growing attack on Hindus.

During the protest Bajrang Dal workers will also submit their memorandum to the President of India through the DMs of their respective area, protesting against growing Islamic Jihadi activities in the country.

Mr Singh said that in the name of demonstrations against fake incidents of mob lynching of Muslims, attack of temples and other violence on Hindus by Islamic Jihadi organisations have risen at an alarming rate, including the attack on an old Durga Mandir in Chandi Chowk area in Delhi on 30th June. Such growing Jihadi activities must be checked and prevented, he added.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

May be anyone convicted for criminal activity should not get any subsidies. If he is arrested, he should not any subsidy until the charges are filed. May be that will teach these jihadis a lesson to behave.
chandrabhan
BRFite

Post by chandrabhan »

Karthik S wrote:Well fuel prices weren't slashed proportionally, but we had to repay loans of previous govt...

Speaking of taxes and middle class, hope NM wins vishwas and wins 400 seats in 2024. He needs all that tax payers money to fund his best performing minorities affairs minister naqvi's 5 crore scholarship programs.

In minority areas in varanasi, he didnt' even get 10 votes.
As someone who was running around in 24 districts of eastern UP and managed booths in Varanasi on 19th from Bhelupur to Bansphatak , I had conveyed that day itself that we won't get more then 400 votes despite the 'Flower showering' we managed to get upon insistence of Amit Shah during road show at Madanpura. I personally met around 15000+ beneficiaries of Aawas yojana, Ujjawala, Jan dhan from muslim community in Mau/Ghazipur/Balia/Azamgarh to Sant kabir nagar. We barely got 500 odd votes in Ghazipur from peacefool community and result Manoj Sinha, who had worked so hard, lost.
Modiji's statesmantitis is harmful for BJP and also Hindus.. Lulling us into believing that we can leave our future with him.
Anyone giving gyan on how Mahatma Modi thinks and he knows has no clue actually. I understand that he is PM and needs to be politically correct but he needs to keep his mouth shut and goad Amit Shah (probably worst Home minister he may turn out) to start running admin.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

chandrabhan wrote:...
I understand that he is PM and needs to be politically correct but he needs to keep his mouth shut and goad Amit Shah (probably worst Home minister he may turn out) to start running admin.
Worst in what way saar? I was having high hopes from him :-o
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Fake Hindu meeting up with mafia queen to find a spot at her feet.
The buffoon comes from a state that severely lacks water and trees and wants to waste such resources to suck more blood of Hindus.

Raj Thackeray demands the EC to conduct upcoming Maharashtra Assembly polls using ballot papers, meets Sonia Gandhi https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/raj-tha ... ia-gandhi/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Here is what the Indian State historically wants Hindus to learn from Muslims
https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/here-is ... m-muslims/
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

vijayk wrote:VHP and Bajrang Dal have constantly raised voice against the growing menace of attacks on Hindu temples, traditional processions and customs
In a way this is good. We need a more righter than the right wing BJP, to do the course corrections. But BJP being BJP, I get a feeling that they would focus now on destorying Bajrang Dal and the VHP (even when they are Hindus), purely to meet its short term goal - i.e no opponents amongst right wingers.
darshan wrote:Here is what the Indian State historically wants Hindus to learn from Muslims
Brilliant article. I admire the British in identifying and nurturing folks like Gandhiji. Their vision of the future, I must say was quite excellent (thinking from their view point).
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

ANI Verified account @ANI
14m14 minutes ago
More
Air India: Baggage allowance on all commercial flights operating out of Saudi Arabia is uniformly 40 kg. Special 5 kg allowance is given to those passenger who may carry Zam Zam (Holy water). This special allowance can't be converted into baggage allowance.
This is getting more and more ridiculous by the day. Looks like current GoI will outdo UPA in appeasement.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Trouble Increases For TikTok Influencers Over Hate Video: Mumbai Police Files Case, TikTok Suspends Accounts https://swarajyamag.com/insta/trouble-i ... s-accounts
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

VHP releases list of hate crimes against Hindus, says politicians and media conspiring to instigate riots against Hindus https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/vhp-rel ... st-hindus/

New idols to be consecrated at Lal Kuan Durga Mandir, temple committee to bear all expenses for renovations https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/durga-t ... dni-chowk/

Watch: Amarnath Yatris chant “ITBP Zindabad” as soldiers form a human wall to shield pilgrims from shooting stones https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/watch-a ... ng-stones/

Toxic Femininity in Indian Politics: A phenomenon ignored entirely by Feminists
https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/toxic-f ... feminists/

Rose Valley scam: ED summons Bengali superstar Prosenjit Chatterjee on July 19
https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/rose-va ... n-july-19/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

more sensible than a bhangra dancing khalisthani twit like trudeau

twitter

Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Harper was good for Canada, till the Arabs decided otherwise.

The part-time Drama teacher has effed up the economy.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Gujarat: Congress Councillor amongst those booked in connection with Muslim mob violence in Surat, 49 arrests made so far https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/gujarat ... de-so-far/
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

darshan wrote:Trouble Increases For TikTok Influencers Over Hate Video: Mumbai Police Files Case, TikTok Suspends Accounts https://swarajyamag.com/insta/trouble-i ... s-accounts
Most of the current violence and jihad can be blamed squarely on Indian media and several Islamists on Twitter. Many Jai Shri Ram attack lies by media have been exposed as LIES.

Sroll, Wire, Print, HuffingtonPost, Hindu, Caravan have to be reined in

What we need is a law that allows Govt. to sue media and/or Twitter on behalf of people over violence that happened as a result of these lies. Ton of law suits for damages will keep these guys in check.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Reminds me of Gujarat riot days where INC goons were all over.

Congress leader spotted in protest in Ranchi against ‘mob lynching’ that turned violent and attacked bus carrying students https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/congres ... -students/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Not that we need any further proof on where the judicial system's heart is.

Supreme Court to hear plea filed by two Rohingya men against Central Government’s plan to deport the illegal immigrants https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/supreme ... mmigrants/
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/gujarat ... de-so-far/

Gujarat: Congress Councillor amongst those booked in connection with Muslim mob violence in Surat, 49 arrests made so far
In the video of the rally posted on social media, the crowd is seen holding a banner of Versatile Minority Forum, which also says ‘President: Advocate Babu Pathan’. It may be noted that according to the Twitter profile of advocate Babu Pathan alias Ishtiyaque Pathan, he is the Vice President of Suat City Congress Committee.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

darshan wrote:Supreme Court to hear plea filed by two Rohingya men against Central Government’s plan to deport the illegal immigrants
The judiciary seems to be completely compromised, and unless the rot there is corrected I don't think the BJP government would be able to move forward. But honestly, I do not see any action from the legislature in guiding or correcting another "pillar" of democracy; the judiciary. The judgements in similar cases are way too different (in Sabari Mala entry was a constituitional right, in a mosque the women who want to enter needs to file a PIL; is just an example). Rather than going by the defined acts and statutes orders seems to be based on the personal opinion.

I will not be too surpised if Rohingyas get refugees status, and they will become even more open in their criminal activities. The "seculars" would use that to lampoon BJP and peacefools would get more encouraged to riot.

Na.Mo II seems to have started of this time on a very bad grounding. Too many war fronts. And on the other side, all I hear is about some riff-raff or other joining the BJP. What is the pointing in taking all of them in? The BJP now seems to be purely a political outfit, whose only focus is to win political battles. Sooner or later they would become Congress v2.0.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

To be fair, judiciary across the liberal democratic world is always more liberal than its denizens. Indian judiciary is hardly different.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Liberalism is only one issue ... their inconsistent stand is the real issue. Make them look political.

They have started getting mocked on the SM just like the liberals with differing verdicts on similar issues. They have to get their act right or pretty soon they will loose their sheen.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:Liberalism is only one issue ... their inconsistent stand is the real issue. Make them look political.
Yes, inconsistency has been their main draw back. And this I feel also comes from deviating from the legal provisions, or interpreting the laws in different ways. In many countries AFAIK, judges give verdicts based on the laws parliament pass. They do not re-define or re-interpet the laws. I don't see that happening in India. Each bench/judge seems to be giving verdicts in a different way, which is not consistent with verdicts given by another bench/judge in the same court of law.

PS: I hate to say this. At least 10 years back, I had an advocate who told me that certain cases were planned to be heard certain judges, as the verdict is more predictable. This was when we discussed on priesthood and who can get into that profession etc.
They have started getting mocked on the SM just like the liberals with differing verdicts on similar issues. They have to get their act right or pretty soon they will loose their sheen.
The problem is that, these people cannot be made powerless like how politicians can be voted out. They have already lost their sheen, but the long term damages they can do is still a big risk. Politicians can be forced to change their acts, as they know they have to get people's votes. If politicians sense danger, they will beat up the executive and get things done. So people can be saved from executive over-reach as well. But that is not the case with the judiciary. First thing which should ended is the king appointing the prince as the next king kind of schemes.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

One just has to have few brush in with local DM and PP to understand the judicial's preying on Hindus. Nothing liberal about it. Dynasties and arrogance galore. In my opinion, this is where VHP and kind has failed Hindus. Not enough documented ground work stats on Hindu vs the judicial system. One can't have too high of a hope for the top when the bottom apparatus makes crorers on one sided laws like anti dowry law with NBW. And, I know that the law covers all religions but there's hardly any enforcement in sharia ruled minipakistans. Pretty much all muslim related enforcement seems to be in the outer ring. So most of the preys are Hindus. Even though the SC called this law legal terrorism, as it feeds the system and pretty much affects Hindus, still for decades waiting on govt to do something. At the same time, it had no problem redefining many laws. But not in this case.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Sonia Gandhi be like, TV jaaye par remote na jaaye. #MotilalVora
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

meanwhile, back at the ranch.........

twitter
Breaking: 2/3rd Congress MLAs in Goa merge with @BJP4India ! That is 10/15 MLAs. BJP’s strength increases from 17 to 27 out of 40 MLAs in Goa Assembly.

Congress loses its entire Top leadership in Goa.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

^^^
This is all fine. A lot of folks jumping ships from Congress to BJP. But at what cost? BJP would soon become another Congress, and perhaps be more focused on "minority appeasement".
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:^^^
This is all fine. A lot of folks jumping ships from Congress to BJP. But at what cost? BJP would soon become another Congress, and perhaps be more focused on "minority appeasement".
the reasons could be two fold.

cut off the moolah supply and strangle the congis.

humiliate the familia publicly and show them up as clueless poseurs.

RS seats are a welcome bonus.

imagine how cross some peoples must be feeling now

today, the feint was in bombay and the fatal thrust was in goa, a completely unguarded flank
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Someone well-wisher of BJP from Goa commented that some folks joining BJP from the CON are real scums of the earth.

Be as it may be, NM/AS must have some objective in mind when they are willing to overlook such stuff. I am not jumping to conclusions here. The results will be visible in 5 years one way or the other.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dhruv C Katoch @Dhruv_CK

A large bunch of unemployed babus who wielded great heft in the UPA era have still not reconciled to the 2019 election verdict. They have written a long letter to the ECI blaming the EC for being partial and finding fault with EVMs. For some, democracy is good only if they win!

4:18 AM - 4 Jul 2019
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sachin,
Do you think BJP got 303 and NDA got 353 without know how politics runs?

To all I suggest don't convert this into a wallowing thread of all gripes.

Do you know the personal risks and attacks they took in last 12 months?
That crook CBN had Amit Shah and grand daughter car attacked while returning from Tirupati.
And not one whine or support here.
And on last day of polling Jihadidi had the BJP rally attacked and smashed the iconic Vidyasagar statue bust demolished .
Right now Kashmir is being turned around.
To do more need RS seats.
To get that need to turn states.
No you all are too holy to get power to do good.
And give advice on how to run a political party.

Some of you are unhappy no matter what BJP does!
Recall they can't do anything beyond current political environment.
Nudge it they can and are.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ramana wrote:Sachin,
Do you think BJP got 303 and NDA got 353 without know how politics runs?

To all I suggest don't convert this into a wallowing thread of all gripes.

Do you know the personal risks and attacks they took in last 12 months?
That crook CBN had Amit Shah and grand daughter car attacked while returning from Tirupati.
And not one whine or support here.
And on last day of polling Jihadidi had the BJP rally attacked and smashed the iconic Vidyasagar statue bust demolished .
Right now Kashmir is being turned around.
To do more need RS seats.
To get that need to turn states.
No you all are too holy to get power to do good.
And give advice on how to run a political party.

Some of you are unhappy no matter what BJP does!
Recall they can't do anything beyond current political environment.
Nudge it they can and are.

100% agree ... They observe, learn, little slow to strategize but are coming up with decent plans.

They are arresting jihadis and charging them. They need better police and judiciary to handle the jihadists who are being egged on and funded by Islamists/EJs/globalists.

Just see how Kashmir is being cleaned up.
https://www.dailyo.in/politics/amit-sha ... 31413.html
When it comes to terrorism, it’s all about the money in Kashmir
Going by Home Minister Amit Shah’s speech, the gloves have finally come off and the money trail in J&K will be followed to dismantle the terror industry that has been flourishing for decades in the valley.
In other words, it is simply no longer enough for the Indian security forces to double down on the kinetic operations to eliminate terrorists. Without dismantling the terror funding networks and the conflict economy in which terror and separatism have become the biggest money-spinning industry in J&K, there is no way India will ever get a handle over the disturbed situation in the state.
The National Investigation Agency’s (NIA) raids on the money laundering and terror finance networks in February heralded the government’s new approach. More than the kinetic antiterror operations, it is these NIA raids that have enthused ordinary Kashmiris who have finally started seeing the Indian state target the conflict entrepreneurs who have prospered and enriched themselves by shedding the blood of the state’s people. For far too long, loyal citizens in J&K have seen separatists and their sympathisers, including those who kept one foot in the separatist camp and the other in the Indian camp, profit from the conflict.

The truly shocking part of the terror industry in J&K was the fact that it was partly fuelled by agencies of the Indian state. A former intelligence chief has even written a book describing how the spooks paid money to separatists to keep them happy.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Moving here from Econ thread
kittigadu wrote:An out and out Lutyens viewpoint on the budget: The Mudi is destroying the economy.

http://www.newsinsight.net/Bahikhatasyn ... age=page-1

Apparently, the Mudi is following redistributive policies for electoral gains etc. etc., because he impose a Rs 2 fuel cess, and raised taxes on the ultra rich, and corporate buyback. Apparently, those who voted in May for Mudi are “lemmings”, and will vote him again in 2024.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

It looks like the INC is melting down in one state after the other.

GA already gone. KA in shambles, seems all but ready to fold.

If KA gets back in saffron column, I would certainly watch MP, and also MH where it looks like NDA is a comfortable position for the Oct 2019 elections. There might well be an exodus from the INC before the election.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Another crook/congi darbari facing heat:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 168464.cms
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

KL Dubey wrote:It looks like the INC is melting down in one state after the other.

GA already gone. KA in shambles, seems all but ready to fold.

If KA gets back in saffron column, I would certainly watch MP, and also MH where it looks like NDA is a comfortable position for the Oct 2019 elections. There might well be an exodus from the INC before the election.
What is saffron column ?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

ramana wrote:Do you think BJP got 303 and NDA got 353 without know how politics runs?
A.Shah and Na.Mo are smarter politicians than poor me. But Na.Mo etc. are also having a huge popularity because of Mr. Clean image - which he and his entire cabinet in last Lok Sabha managed to have. My only wish (if I can wish) is that they should not sully that image by accomodating various aaya rams & gaya rams in the party. I understand about the Rajya Sabha part etc.